LandVision

3.4

LandVision is a cloud-based software solution providing online mapping and research solutions using location technology.

Work for LandVision?

Learning about LandVision?

Categories

LandVision Reviews

Ask LandVision a Question
Showing 4 LandVision reviews
LandVision review by Eddie  S.
Eddie S.

"My experiences with LandVision"

What do you like best?

"I signed up for the Digital Map LandVision software in 2005 to help my company cover a large number of counties in Florida. Our primary business was selling land and developed lots to National and strong regional homebuilders.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that i dislike about LanVision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our primary business was selling land and developed lots to National and strong regional homebuilders. During our first four months we earned over $600,000 in commissions. Since then it has been our main tool for gathering product information, comparables and producing visual maps that help put everything into perspective for the potential purchaser. Over the years Digital Map Products has worked hard to continue to improve their product. They provided educational tools that helped us learn how to get the most value out of the software. Their Support Staff was always there if we had a problem. There is no doubt that LandVision has been one of my best investments ever."

It has been our main tool for gathering product information, comparables and producing visual maps.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LandVision
LandVision review by Dustin K.
Dustin K.

"Way too much money. This company is lucky they have little or no competition. "

What do you like best?

It works..... that's all I really have to say about it. Exporting zip files to make soil maps is easy and quick. It only crashes once in a while.

What do you dislike?

The price. you don't have full access to the entire map. If you work in more than one state then your out thousands of $. Sometimes it won't pull tax maps. It uses Bing......who does that? Might as well liked it wit AIDS. It lacks options and the engine is old and needs to be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complain enough so a better program gets a licence.

You can pull property details, tax maps and other information quickly. We use this program way to much in Appraising.

What GIS solution do you use?

LandVision review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I love Landvision!"

What do you like best?

Great product. Easy to use. Combines all data I would need to find on individual county or city property records into one easy to use system. Can easily search by ownership, parcel ID, etc.

What do you dislike?

I usually struggle with clearing out my search, I must be missing the easiest way to do this.

Navigating multiple sites, access to better information quicker.

LandVision review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"It has been pretty laggy in the previous weeks"

What do you like best?

I like how comprehensive it is, it has a lot of the things you need in order to understand a property.

What do you dislike?

It is very confusing to understand all the features, and the updates oftentimes lead to the program being laggy.

I solve appraisal problems. I have realized its generally up to date on its information.

There are not enough reviews of LandVision for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Esri ArcGIS Logo
Esri ArcGIS
Esri ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data, and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make, and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Google Earth Pro Logo
Google Earth Pro
Get advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth.
Google Maps API Logo
Google Maps API
Google Maps API is a mapping platform that includes driving directions, Street View imagery and others.
Maptitude Logo
Maptitude
4.7
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software gives you the tools, maps, and demographic data you need to analyze and understand how geography affects you and your business.
QGIS Logo
QGIS
QGIS is a open source GIS tool that provides capabilities and tools to help you visualize, manage, edit, analyze data and compose printable maps.
MapInfo Pro Logo
MapInfo Pro
4.0
MapInfo Professional is a powerful mapping and geographic analysis application designed to show the relationship between data and geography in a visual way.
ArcGIS Online Logo
ArcGIS Online
ArcGIS Online is a complete, cloud-based mapping platform. Make and share beautiful maps, and do everything in between.
ArcGIS Pro Logo
ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Pro provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive user interface with visualization, analytics, image processing, data management, and integration..
Google Beacon Plaftorm Logo
Google Beacon Plaftorm
4.0
The Google beacon platform enables you to manage your beacons remotely, integrate with Google services and help users' devices to discover content and functionality across Android, native apps and the web.
MapViewer Logo
MapViewer
MapViewer is a mapping and spatial analysis tool that allows you to produce publication-quality maps.

Learning about LandVision?

* We monitor all LandVision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories