LanternCRM

Designed for small businesses, ease of use takes priority over feature bloat. Emails, calls, and activities from over 300 apps can be logged automatically.

Work for LanternCRM?

Learning about LanternCRM?

LanternCRM Reviews

Ask LanternCRM a Question
Showing 6 LanternCRM reviews
LanternCRM review by <span>Hunter M.</span>
Hunter M.

"Easy-to-use, Great Call Functionality!"

What do you like best?

Lantern works really well for single users and small teams. The interface is very intuitive and pleasant. My favorite part about the system is that they provide you a phone number that records every call. Incredibly useful for remembering details while driving, etc.

The system integrates into your email and your Lantern-provided phone number, so it makes adding and managing communication with your contacts a lot easier. The heart of the problem with all CRM's is not about functionality, it's about getting people to actually use the CRM. Lantern does a great job of actually getting you to use it, which is the biggest hurdle for any CRM user.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of their website is seriously lacking. I can't see who it provides value too.

They are targeting individuals and small business owners, but they don't offer any way of "whispering" on calls incoming from Lantern. Because I forward phone calls from Lantern to my cell phone, I have no way of knowing if they are business related or not.

Also, there is no way to search for deals or run reports by any data point besides name, company name etc.. Luckily, for my business I only have a few open deals at any time. However, if you get up into having 50+ open deals, this would require lots of manual sifting

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working in a small team or by yourself, this is by far the best CRM product you can choose.

I can take far fewer notes on calls and just listen to the details later. This is a huge advantage that has provided immense value to me.

This is the first CRM I've actually gotten myself to use. I started with Salesforce, but because of Salesforce's robustness and complexity, I couldn't get myself to actually use the system. Updating my deals' progress in Lantern is an actual joy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LanternCRM
LanternCRM review by <span>Lori V.</span>
Lori V.

"Easy to implement, fun to use"

What do you like best?

I began using Lantern within minutes. I love the Pipeline view and ability to simply drag deals from one stage to another. I also love the integration with Outlook - emails are automatically synced and show up with the contact and company they relate to. I also like the ability to customize Lantern to my needs. I am looking forward to using the Mailchimp integration, but have not tried it yet.

What do you dislike?

At times, the program runs a bit slow. I also had a few technical issues when moving from the free demo to a paid version, but service was quick and everything was fixed. I am still learning the system, but I do feel the import of current contact information could be easier. I would also like to see better reporting features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that individuals and small businesses include Lantern in their evaluation of CRM systems. If you are looking for a good pipeline management system that is fun and easy to use, this may be your answer.

I am using Lantern to better track my sales pipeline and make sure I am staying on top of all of my deals. I also have a better view of upcoming, and potential, revenue. Lantern has also given me a way to store all of my contacts in one location and be able to access them from anywhere.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

LanternCRM review by <span>John G.</span>
John G.

"Lantern Review"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about lantern is the easy usability. The interface is very intuitive and I like the look. I can make calls quickly. In addition, the price is awesome, especially when considering everything that comes with the product.

What do you dislike?

The one problem that I have run into with Lantern is after I have been idle in Lantern for a little while. When I am in my list of contacts to call, and I have been idle, I have to refresh to use the phone and it puts me back to the beginning of my list.

I am trying organize the list of prospects I am calling on. They benefits I have realized are the phone, the tasks, and notes in the contact and companies

LanternCRM review by <span>Amanda W.</span>
Amanda W.

"Easy to use and flexible through customization options."

What do you like best?

Lantern is very user friendly and The Lantern Team is responsive and willing to customize according to needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I try to add a "Task" it idles rather than saving and I have to sign out and resign in for it to save.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product at an affordable price point. The Lantern Team is very responsive and professional.

We are contacting numerous land owners on a daily basis. Lantern does a great job with customization options geared towards our needs. All of the relevant information I need for each "Deal" is readily available. This allows me to track our client relations in an organized and efficient manner.

LanternCRM review by <span>Trevor D.</span>
Trevor D.

"Very intuitive, practical and well designed CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that Lantern has a intuitive UI, yet still is very customizable. I had a few problems with my email sync though support helped me quickly and thoroughly. Its great knowing support get back to you quickly rather then in 24 hours per other CRM's. Also like how it uploads the contacts profile pic from LI automatically...

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I clear tasks or reschedule they don't show cleared. I have to refresh the page. Wish I had ability to make urgent tasks pop up on desk top.

Great to have a nice visual on my pipeline, plus my daily calls are so much better organized.

LanternCRM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Outdated and Confusing"

What do you like best?

I liked that it would track grades all in one place

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it was not user-friendly. It was difficult to navigate around the software

We solved the need to track grades for students and communicate through an online portal

Learning about LanternCRM?

* We monitor all LanternCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.