LaSalle Network

LaSalle Network is a staffing, recruiting and culture firm that helps companies identify top talent to fuel their growth, and helps companies build, revamp and scale their cultures to attract top talent.

Work for LaSalle Network?

Learning about LaSalle Network?

LaSalle Network Reviews

Showing 1 LaSalle Network review
LaSalle Network review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Gives Campaign

Decent Experience, Lucky Break

What do you like best?

My contact at LaSalle was very helpful and made sure I felt comfortable with any position that was being offered to me. She advocated on my behalf and worked with my placement supervisor to make sure I was doing work I was interested in.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really have much to dislike, but that's because I was in a long-term placement. so there wasn't too much interaction compared to someone who was getting a lot of shorter placements.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LaSalle Network

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about LaSalle Network?

* We monitor all LaSalle Network reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.