Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LaSalle Network

3.8
(2 reviews)

LaSalle Network is a staffing, recruiting and culture firm that helps companies identify top talent to fuel their growth, and helps companies build, revamp and scale their cultures to attract top talent.

Work for LaSalle Network?

Learning about LaSalle Network?

LaSalle Network Reviews

Showing 2 LaSalle Network reviews
LaSalle Network review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great Company to Help Out With the In Between Time"

What do you like best?

I like that LaSalle takes time to review your resume in order to give you job options that best fit your experience. The day of my interview, I was presented with about four different positions. The following day, I received a call from one position, and was lined up to receive a second. I was employed within a week of my first interview with LaSalle. I appreciate how fast and easy they made everything, leading up to accepting a position.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time coordinating talking with any points of contact. I had two. One of them would typically call around either 8am, when I was asleep or 12pm, when I was working. When I'd text or email to try and set up a time that worked better for both of us, I wouldn't get a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's a great resource to have, and they really take time to make sure they're suggestions that fit you best. Try to give them a time frame of when you're available to give them updates, because they'll want to speak to you at least once a week or so.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Decent Experience, Lucky Break"

What do you like best?

My contact at LaSalle was very helpful and made sure I felt comfortable with any position that was being offered to me. She advocated on my behalf and worked with my placement supervisor to make sure I was doing work I was interested in.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really have much to dislike, but that's because I was in a long-term placement. so there wasn't too much interaction compared to someone who was getting a lot of shorter placements.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about LaSalle Network?

* We monitor all LaSalle Network reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.