Lasso CRM

Lasso CRM. Real estate developer and home builder software that delivers all the tools you need to manage your leads, build lasting customer relationships, and convert more prospects to purchasers. Lasso CRM software is exclusively designed for real estate sales & marketing professionals - it works like you do so you can sell more homes.

Work for Lasso CRM?

Learning about Lasso CRM?

Lasso CRM Reviews

Ask Lasso CRM a Question
Showing 3 Lasso CRM reviews
Lasso CRM review by <span>Shawn G.</span>
Shawn G.

Lasso - A complete revolution

What do you like best?

It does things I didn’t even know I wanted in a CRM.

Along with that, the customer support from the company has been as good or better since signing up than when we were shopping!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to assign tasked to related registrants under a single case file. (But I don’t know of any other CRM that does either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and just talk to them about t. Set up a demo and try to find another CRM that will do what Lasso does. Also, call other companies that use it ask for their review of Lasso CRM. This is how we ended up with Lasso CRM, and can not imagine what it be like without!

It is a very proactive to staying in contact in a way that is so efficient, I just can not describe it in the little space given here. The follow up we would spend hours doing in SalesForce we are now able to do in minutes, and doing better! Time is money!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lasso CRM
Lasso CRM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

Does a lot of the work for you!

What do you like best?

It integrates well with my email. I can operate almost exclusively in my email and know that my communications are being tracked in the system with our prospects should I ever need to go back and reference them. So easy! And it tells you a lot of background info on your prospect that no other CRM has been able to provide for me.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit difficult to get used to in the beginning. However, once you get your system in place for follow up, it saves you so much time and energy.

Prospects were falling through the cracks due to lack of follow up. Lasso helps you automate a lot and set up an easy set of reminders so that prospects don't get forgotten.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Lasso CRM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

Marketing Program Manager

What do you like best?

I think there are many great reporting capabilities and ways to set up automated response that help agents stay connected with their contact list.

What do you dislike?

I think for one it is not the most aesthetically pleasing and not the most user friendly program I have used. I think simplifying the program, both visually and user based, would help with retention on the program.

Currently we are using the system to store and maintain leads generated from our website, physical traffic to the new construction community and by outreach.

There are not enough reviews of Lasso CRM for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LeaseHawk Logo
LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.
Top Producer CRM Logo
Top Producer CRM
Top Producer is a cloud-based contact management solution, you’ll be able to manage your business in minutes from any touch screen mobile device or desktop with Top Producers new HTML5 interface.
BoomTown Logo
BoomTown is an end-to-end web marketing system for real estate professionals with a highly effective mix of technology and services.
Market Leader Logo
Market Leader
Market Leader provides innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals
Boston Logic Logo
Boston Logic
Boston Logic provides an integrated real estate CRM and marketing platform.
Apto Logo
Apto is a Full-Blown Commercial Real Estate Brokerage App for tracking contacts, properties, and your real estate transactions
ReferralMaker Logo
Generate a predictable stream of high-quality leads and boost your profitability with Referral Maker CRM.
Follow Up Boss puts ALL your leads in one simple system. So you can respond faster, do more follow up, see your hottest leads and keep agents accountable.
Zillow Premier Agent Logo
Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow is a real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.
RealtyJuggler Logo
RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.

Learning about Lasso CRM?

* We monitor all Lasso CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.