Lasso CRM

Lasso CRM. Real estate developer and home builder software that delivers all the tools you need to manage your leads, build lasting customer relationships, and convert more prospects to purchasers. Lasso CRM software is exclusively designed for real estate sales & marketing professionals - it works like you do so you can sell more homes.

Work for Lasso CRM?

Learning about Lasso CRM?

Lasso CRM Reviews

Ask Lasso CRM a Question
Showing 5 Lasso CRM reviews
Lasso CRM review by Shawn G.
Shawn G.

"Lasso - A complete revolution "

What do you like best?

It does things I didn’t even know I wanted in a CRM.

Along with that, the customer support from the company has been as good or better since signing up than when we were shopping!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to assign tasked to related registrants under a single case file. (But I don’t know of any other CRM that does either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and just talk to them about t. Set up a demo and try to find another CRM that will do what Lasso does. Also, call other companies that use it ask for their review of Lasso CRM. This is how we ended up with Lasso CRM, and can not imagine what it be like without!

It is a very proactive to staying in contact in a way that is so efficient, I just can not describe it in the little space given here. The follow up we would spend hours doing in SalesForce we are now able to do in minutes, and doing better! Time is money!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lasso CRM
Lasso CRM review by User

"Lasso makes my job so much simpler!"

What do you like best?

Lasso is great system to help keep your client database organized. I find it vital to my everyday work. I also love the ease of sending blast emails to specific lists I create within my database.

What do you dislike?

I would love is Lassocrm had an app. I can access it on via web on my phone but an app would make it a lot simpler.

I am able to see new leads that have come in, make sure my team is staying on top of contact, ping my team with activities as far as follow up with new clients. It makes organizing your database so much easier!!!

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Lasso CRM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Does a lot of the work for you!"

What do you like best?

It integrates well with my email. I can operate almost exclusively in my email and know that my communications are being tracked in the system with our prospects should I ever need to go back and reference them. So easy! And it tells you a lot of background info on your prospect that no other CRM has been able to provide for me.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit difficult to get used to in the beginning. However, once you get your system in place for follow up, it saves you so much time and energy.

Prospects were falling through the cracks due to lack of follow up. Lasso helps you automate a lot and set up an easy set of reminders so that prospects don't get forgotten.

Lasso CRM review by Ember F.
Ember F.

"Simple, but effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Lasso has less bells and whistles than other CRMs, but it's exactly what we need as a builder, since it's tailored for builders, to create effective prospect follow up campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Email marketing could be more robust. They're adding new features to make it better, though.

Having a CRM allows our prospects to be automatically managed, tracked, and followed up with. No more manual tracking and spreadsheets.

Lasso CRM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Marketing Program Manager"

What do you like best?

I think there are many great reporting capabilities and ways to set up automated response that help agents stay connected with their contact list.

What do you dislike?

I think for one it is not the most aesthetically pleasing and not the most user friendly program I have used. I think simplifying the program, both visually and user based, would help with retention on the program.

Currently we are using the system to store and maintain leads generated from our website, physical traffic to the new construction community and by outreach.

Learning about Lasso CRM?

* We monitor all Lasso CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.