LastPass

LastPass is a password manager that makes web browsing easier and more secure.

Work for LastPass?

Learning about LastPass?

LastPass Reviews

Showing 401 LastPass reviews
LastPass review by <span>Crystal S.</span>
Crystal S.

As promised

What do you like best?

This is a no nonsense program that does exactly what it says it will. It is accessible anywhere, anytime, but not by everyone. I have no concerns about the safety of delicate/secure data we have saved and love the decrease in headaches and time lost trying to remember passwords for various sites or agencies.

What do you dislike?

Sorting is more difficult than I'd like. Many of our sites don't automatically go to the folders they should and when you've got nearly 100 passwords it's annoying having to scroll past dozens of non-applicable sites to get to the one you need. Drag and drop functionality would be loved!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! You won't be disappointed and will be amazed at the time you save and the ease of dealing with paswords.

Some of the government sites we use require passwords to change every 30-60 days and have very complex guidelines. Last pass is an amazing tool that not only remembers and auto fills those passwords, but can generate qualifying ones as well. So it's a time saver, a frustration remover, and all around life saver...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LastPass
LastPass review by <span>Federico J.</span>
Federico J.

Saves me a lot of time and frustration every single day

What do you like best?

I work online all day and use a ton of apps and services during the day. If I had to remember my password for each one of those, I would have gone mad a long time ago.

LastPass stores all of my login credentials and helps me sign in to my online apps with just a couple of clicks, every time. I don't have to worry about remembering my passwords, keeping a text file with them (huge security issue!) or even typing my login credentials every time I want to log in somewhere.

I can also share credentials with other people (without them seeing my password). This helps immensely when you work with clients and need to log in to their services. They can simply install the LastPass extension and share their logins with you.

What do you dislike?

Lately I had to log out and in again from my LastPass account to receive and store credentials that are shared with me. This doesn't happen often, but when it does it's a bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the Chrome extension and store the credentials to your the services you use regularly. You'll get a feeling of how much time you can save in just a few days using the tool.

Securely storing all of my online credentials. I can share credentials with others in a simple and secure way. Saves hours of time every month from logging in and out from online services.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

LastPass review by <span>Diana A.</span>
Diana A.

Great For Securely Sharing Passwords Across Different Teams/Departments

What do you like best?

Able to customize share settings, making some private, others for specific team members, and others for anyone within the organization.

What do you dislike?

No as intuitive to use as some other integrations. It is easy to use it as a filing system for securely storing and sharing passwords but the more automated functions require a little more thought/set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great because you can securely store and share passwords, you just need to know your master login information. It also has helpful features to search for accounts, organize them by type of account, and have both your personal and professional account information all in one spot without sharing access with everyone in your organization (only the ones you want to share).

Instead of having a spreadsheet of passwords, this allows us to store them more securely and customize who gets access to which account information within the organization.

LastPass review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

Perfect for Business and Personal Use

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to be able to securely store all (personal and business) passwords in one location. I also like the Security Challenge. It lets you know when two sites have the same password, a password hasn't been changed in an extended period of time, or if the site has recently been breached. I have slowly been going through my passwords and switching them. I really like the password generator as well. You can generate a random password (super long) and you only need to be logged into LastPass and it'll insert the login information for you so you don't have to remember the passwords. This increases your data security.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the iPhone app has the capability to use TouchID, but mine is hit or miss. A lot of times it will make me type in the password every time. It isn't a big deal, but I created a long password so It takes me a minute to type it in. Other than that, I don't have too many issues with it. It works like it should and I feel better about my data security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what LastPass can do, the cost is really minimal. It seems like more organizations are starting to offer it to their employees. It not only protects you as an individual, but the company as well. Whether you are considering it for yourself or your company, I would highly recommend looking into it. There is a free version so I would start there. It is easy to get hooked!

LastPass is helping to keep all of my data safe. It allows me have one less concern. It also makes it easier to keep track of both work and home passwords so I don't have to make them similar or write them down.

LastPass review by <span>Teresa K.</span>
Teresa K.

Love this app!

What do you like best?

Two things...I love that I only have to remember one password. I have hundreds of passwords as I do client work, and LastPass has made my business life so much easier! The second feature I love about LastPass is that it just works - all the time!

What do you dislike?

I find that sometimes LastPass doesn't work as well in Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't stress enough the importance of having strong passwords for everything you do. Allow yourself the peace of mind to have these strong passwords yet only have to remember one by using LastPass.

I am able to sign into client sites faster with LastPass, making the work I do for them faster and easier. I am also providing security to my clients by using LastPass and not storing passwords in emails, notebooks or phones. The benefit I've realized is that I can travel and never worry about forgetting a client password and this saves me so much time and worry.

LastPass review by <span>Abigail D.</span>
Abigail D.

No need for handwritten password cheatsheets anymore

What do you like best?

I used to have a very exhaustive list of usernames and passwords hidden beneath my keyboard -- obviously not the most effective (or secure) way to save this info. The worst was when I forgot to update the sheet to the most recent password; you'd get denied three times; your account would lock and then you're on hold with customer service for ten minutes trying to get in. With LastPass, you never need to write down another password again. You can rest assured knowing all your login info you handily and safely stored and accessible whenever (yes, even on your phone/tablet!) you need it. Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (and it's rare), my vault will list the password for my LastPass login as the password for each site in my vault. It's a bizarre and rare occurrence but can be remedied if I back out of the window and try again.

My team and I take advantage of the sharing feature quite a bit. I also love that you can login to all your saved sites with one single click. The autofill feature does the rest. The secure notes feature is also super handy for storing things like important phone numbers.

Learn more about LastPass

LastPass Videos

Learning about LastPass?

* We monitor all LastPass reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.