LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning

4.0

LatitudeLearning is a premier Learning Management System (LMS) that addresses the challenges of administering partner training.

Work for LatitudeLearning?

Learning about LatitudeLearning?

LatitudeLearning Reviews

Ask LatitudeLearning a Question
Showing 64 LatitudeLearning reviews
LatitudeLearning review by Elijah L.
Elijah L.

"Positive Experience with Latitude Learning"

What do you like best?

It is a complete LMS and has a lot of features. There are also a lot of customization options to suit your needs. It is particular good for compliance training as there are tracking features. The reporting features are also good and complete.

What do you dislike?

Getting started with this LMS can be daunting. Because of the the customization options and the amount of features, you will need to spend time to really learn the system before setting it up. There is really no way around this as with any feature rich system, it is just necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a feature rich LMS, this is the one to get. It is hard to go wrong with using this LMS. There are training videos to help you get started but it would be better if you had a consultant to do the implementation.

On the job training of employees. In particular, we were looking to train technicians and were looking for something that could provide just time training. This complete system would allow us to customize it to achieve that goal. It just takes time to learn the system and put all the content into the system, however, if you have the staff or a third party company to do the work to customize this system, it could work well for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LatitudeLearning
LatitudeLearning review by Michael O.
Michael O.

"Latitude Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

Latitude Learning is a great learning platform for organizations looking for a way to distribute learning content to their members/employees. We have used it for our compliance training for 3 years and could not be more satisfied with the platform.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike the platform; however, I do think having more videos showing simple functions of the administrative platform would be beneficial. For example, when I first began using Latitude, it took me quite a few hours to learn how to customize the home page. Of course, I was using the free LMS version, so I was not disappointed that I had to invest in the platform at some level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recently tested the new Latitude Interface. I would love to see the new interface implemented soon.

We have three locations where we need to distribute training for our company. It is not cost effective to have a trainer travel to the other locations if we need to deliver a course. Using latitude, we were able to quickly get our ethics and compliance training delivered to all of our locations. Additionally, we easily tracked the use and were able to run reports to follow up with those who did not complete the training on time. Since we work with government contracts, having training complete in a timely fashion is critical. Latitude helped us meet this need.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

LatitudeLearning review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"The Ideal System to Deploy Our Customer Experince Certification Training program"

What do you like best?

Easy to customize, deploy content and monitor results

What do you dislike?

I liked the previous Virtual Classroom before the move to Adobe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it You'll Like It

I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees.

The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price.

The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until about couple of years ago (Christmas week) when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account manager. Since then I have had only one other system error which was fixed within a couple hours. Still an exceptional response time.

When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are.

The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles.

I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

LatitudeLearning review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"Powerful system but a little complex side for some things which should be very simple to do"

What do you like best?

Wide range of capabilities to support all types of learning and integration with various other systems and protocols.

What do you dislike?

some things are just too complex, like finding courses that I created. I'd expect them to be on my home screen by default but they are not. It's also a bit complex to get additional questions added to an online exam that is already in production.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check to see that you really need all the features that are available. I'm sure there are much simpler systems on the market now.

we're trying to offer free online testing for our customers

LatitudeLearning review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Good LMS with great customer support"

What do you like best?

Great customer support team who are very responsive and solve problems quickly.

Friendly staff who care about what their clients/users want out of the LMS.

Very easy to search for users and monitor their training progress.

What do you dislike?

Could have a site layout more friendly to people who aren't tech savvy, although this is something they're working on.

User interface looks dated, but this is also something they're working to improve.

We are providing a one-of-a-kind online training solution to salespeople in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry. This allows us to take content that would normally be taught in sales seminars and present it to our clients as a series of videos that our clients can watch on-demand.

LatitudeLearning review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easy to use and feasible for small companies"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create an account and start creating a course for free! The administration options are great for non tech administrators. We like how easy it is to have trainers create their own courses in the platform with little bumps or requirements from the IT department.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is good, everything we need is basically included, user interface and visual enhancements could improve, but sometimes simple is enough to create a professional training environment. we look forward for more development and the inclusion of many new things that are trending in the LMS industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service, all features you need for your LMS are here and it's not expensive compared to other LMS solutions

We tried to train our faculty with other LMS but couldn't get the trainers to do all the things they needed without huge support from It department. That meant more money spent on support than the training itself. With Latitude we achieved our training goals!

LatitudeLearning review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Accommodating and customer centric beyond just the technology "

What do you like best?

The nature and style of the Lattitude operation. Their accessibility, attention, responsiveness and all round support of customer in getting the best from their software. They made it as easy as it could be to get going and productive with the product.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of integration of features and facilities are a little aged and awkward. But it is hardly a dislike; more an area that I would hope will be improved.

As the only truly global destination services specialist supplier, the business needs control of standards which means ensuring that all the destination consultants around the world are fully aware of the business customer philosophy and standards for communication and service delivery. It is also vital to have swift and effective communication of any changed needs for any particular customer or group. The system loaded with our own training programmes and monitoring routines provides swift and economic delivery and testing of consultants' knowledge of these vital standards.

LatitudeLearning review by Jraan S.
Jraan S.

"Review of Latitude Learning"

What do you like best?

I like that from the start, there are many eLearning videos of various categories that comes free with the account. It is also web and cloud based instead of having to install an app on the PC. Very responsive customer service and technical service to the tickets raised.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't quite like is the limit to the size of the videos that I can upload, especially nowadays most videos are produced in high definition. So I have to use a 3rd party software to cut the video down to size and sometimes sacrificing quality. The other thing I didn't like is the font size of the reports. It's just too small. Some of the features can be a little bit of a challenge especially for one who is new to content creation or course creation in an LMS environment. The tutorials especially for the admin should be clearer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LatitudeLearning is best deployed after your organization has embrace a culture of self-study and self-improvement. If the employees in your company is looking primarily for instructor-led training, these can be incorporated into the platform as a course scheduler and approval. The administrator will need to know very well how this is to be done. Can be a little challenging.

Employee training & development especially at our remote manufacturing site in Taiwan. Site is located not in a major city where training service providers conducts their courses. So introducing this LMS at least gives these employees an avenue for self-improvement.

LatitudeLearning review by User in Higher Education

"Free platform for 100 users"

What do you like best?

The best feature of this website is the unlimited free access. As long as you have 100 or less students, you can have it for free forever.

In my workplace this helps us best with partnered learning where each partner holds the other one accountablematerial

What do you dislike?

I with they would expand their maximum enrollment number to greater than 100. Also, they should have an option to export all course material in a more portable format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying out new LMSs and want to start with a free one to see if it might be a good fit, try this one.

It has no trial period, rather unlimited free for the first 100 students. Other features are quite standard to be honest.

Partnered learning. Skill development, accountability, standardised learning

LatitudeLearning review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"Latitude Learning a possible lms"

What do you like best?

It has a very professional look and can be used by different enterprises for learning purposes. It"s possible to upload SCOM content, there is a professional support service,

What do you dislike?

The password reset prosess was kind of complicated and the message from the password reset service always landed in to the trashbin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be good to use some additional features similar to other lms systems and to add the ability to create course content within the LMS, not only with a help of SCOM content.

The development on online learning platforms is quite important nowaways. Latitude learning can be used free for 100 users.

LatitudeLearning review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"A great product if you are proficient in HTML code"

What do you like best?

I like the structure and many options of the program, including integration with PayPal. I like that you can customize the site to look like your website or at the business unit level so that it looks like your client's page.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very proficient in HTML code to make many of the customizations or hire a programmer. For a small company like mine, it defeats the cost-savings I gain by using this LMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone proficient in HTML coding unless you are going to pay LatitudeLearning to do all of your setup and customization.

This helps with the corporate training I provide to clients as a consultant. It allows me to keep each company as a separate, branded unit and to track progress. Overall, it is a great product.

LatitudeLearning review by S. G. H.
S. G. H.

"Latitude Learning - Indispensable Tool for Distance Learning"

What do you like best?

The Latitude Learning Portal provides the administrator the maximum flexibility to create a branded solution for SmartPM - PMP Exam Prep programs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at this present time but we are seemingly learning new and different features to elevate our educational programs to higher levels of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ensure that you sit through the training programs the LL provides in order to maximize the functionality fully

We saw an opportunity to extend our expertise to a larger network of project management students by providing our self-paced videos online. Students access the materials when they want according to their capacity and availability.

LatitudeLearning review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Great LMS for novices and experts"

What do you like best?

This LMS is very user friendly for someone with little html experience. Find an authoring tool and the rest is easy to get started and to maintain. Support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Not much. We looked long and hard for a LMS and couldn't have been more pleased with our selection of Latitude.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a LMS system that should be at the top of your list when deciding your eLearning needs. It does have some large clients, however, for mid-sized companies, this is a high value LMS for the cost and ease of maintenance.

Half of our staff works remote so this is a prime way for the company to offer educational opportunities to all employees.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great LMS for all"

What do you like best?

I've used other LMS systems and this one was the easiest to navigate as far as uploading content, contacting students, etc. The free trial was all I needed to get started with seeing how things worked. I've never used and LMS before and this was a great experience. And the prices for the upper levels were very good. I liked that they were based on a per user basis as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really-- great service. I've recommended Latitude Learning to others as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sure, give it a free trial and don't be afraid that it's complicated --- because it's not.

As an Instructional Designer, I was looking for a free option to try out an LMS and see if it was something I could use to host my e-learning modules. It was painless as I learned how the LMS worked and how I could easily offer my content to others or just as a place to showcase my work.

LatitudeLearning review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Solid LMS"

What do you like best?

Functionality is great, I run into very minimal issues. Customer Service has been outstanding which really sets it apart.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little smoother and more friendly. In our industry we have a lot of individuals not computer savvy so user interface could use some improvement.

Primarily having employees located throughout the country and being able to provide information in a central location.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Fitted the needs I had at the time. "

What do you like best?

I liked that that it was free. My needs were quite simple at the time, so they did not warrant a investment.

What do you dislike?

At the time of usage, there was no easy way to summarize the results of the tests that were completed. If I wanted to find out a trend of right/wrong answers by individual questions, I would have to look at each completed test manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Usage of the platform has teetered off since primary use case. It solved the need of building and organizing a structure for testing around 30 employees weekly for a 8 week 'education' period.

LatitudeLearning review by Wesley L.
Wesley L.

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to customize the experience as well as I can

What do you dislike?

There isn't any particular feature that I do not enjoy and truth be told if there is something not meeting my requirements, it's most likely user error

Initial training, retraining and situation based training. I've seen a much higher retention of data over just the issuance of a handbook

LatitudeLearning review by Julie G.
Julie G.

"Flexible and Cost Effective LMS Partner"

What do you like best?

I recommend Latitude Learning to many of my customers because their LMS is customizable, flexible, cost effective, and easy to use. I like the fact that you can run custom reports, brand pages for different audiences and user groups, and easily load courses.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to track Resources in the LMS and have an evaluation survey/tool built into the system.

The LMS solves the problem of tracking and launching courses and allowing accessibility of courses anywhere and anytime. Benefits include customization and branding of the portal (even if you aren't a programmer or web developer), and training available on the Latitude website.

LatitudeLearning review by John H.
John H.

"Perfect for demoing or small group LMS"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that a small group can use this as a base to show SCORM content for free.

What do you dislike?

Having higher number of free users would make it more attractive as then you can use it as proof of concept to a customer and then expand with the number of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wish to have an LMS to use in the trial faze as an individual then this is perfect due to the cost and ease of setup.

Using it for personal LMS use and testing of Mobile first authoring tools.

LatitudeLearning review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Good software for learning"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly interface minimizes distractions from the user who is trying to learn the concepts. Easy to navigate sidebars are also a big plus for me.

What do you dislike?

The upload process for adding and editing courses can be clunky and overwhelming for the first time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some research first and make sure you read all of the available learning material on how to use the features in the software.

We are using this software primarily for software training but there have been some uses for soft skills in the past.

LatitudeLearning review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great system"

What do you like best?

I love being able to access subject information from a source that isn't wikipedia. The information provided is typically textbook, which is information that can not be accessed without purchase of book. The interaction with instructors & quizzes are excellent.

What do you dislike?

emails for courses that don't pertain to me, search for specific information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time. There is a wealth of information at your disposal. The information is better than what you can find through a basic internet search.

this is part of business education through the workplace

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Excellent Online Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy for students to navigate, and unlike some other LMSs I have experienced, it has 100% uptime. I never receive an "offiline for maintenance" message.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to add classes, or to add students to classes. It would be nice to have a tabbed interface, rather than just a series of links down the left side.

We no longer have to put a lot of time into basic training. Our employees can learn at their own pace.

LatitudeLearning review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Latitude Learning Review"

What do you like best?

The cost is extremely enticing, as well as the chance to self brand the portal

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses could be updated/refershed

My staff can do the self paced courses during downtime without needing all trainees available at the same time disrupting business.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Short Review"

What do you like best?

I like how the system was quite robust and had a lot of functionality and able to do a lot. I like how your trial version allow me to see all the functionality and even upload my own scorm modules

What do you dislike?

The downside of your platform is its too cumbersome. It allowed for a much more than what I needed it for. Also I found it wasn't as crisp and intuitive for the user. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a few different versions of the platform base off functionality. Or hide a lot of the extra less used functionality so that it is easily to navigate and less overwhelming.

New Hire training modules and to record completion of safety modules

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for."

What do you like best?

I like that it provides a user-friendly platform for small organizations <100 users to use at no cost. Because of Latitude Learning, my organization grows as they also supported me when I needed it most.

What do you dislike?

Don't know yet; would be nice to enroll multiple existing users to multiple courses all at once; instead of course by course - I do use the user group feature to enroll multiple users to a course.

I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer.

LatitudeLearning review by User in Information Technology and Services

"LatitudeLearning makes for a great onlearning experience"

What do you like best?

The site is easy to navigate. The 'Free LMS', 'LMS Demo' and the 'LMS Overview' provide a lot of information and the recorded demo is good. The tabs on the top right and the associated dropdowns are well thought out and the content is well laid out. All in all, a great customer experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can put my finger on, will provide feedback in case I come across a feature that needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks good, worth trying out

I have gone through the site content and plan to enroll shortly for a free course, initially.

LatitudeLearning review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"Easy To Use With Great Support"

What do you like best?

The interface is user friendly and easily configured to brand and add users in batch format

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, the LMS offers everything that I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the coaching sessions that are offered as an hourly rate. I saved hours of trial and error when first deigning the structure of the system.

Performance Improvement daily

LatitudeLearning review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for assigning different trainings to different employees. "

What do you like best?

I like being able to assign different courses and subjects to different employees. I can match the employee up with training most relevant to their job.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we have difficulties logging in or it not recognizing accounts.

WE are able to train more efficiently and effectively. Employees are able to complete the training when it best suits their schedules.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Latitude vs the other guys"

What do you like best?

The ability to tailor your package to your needs. The interface is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Customer support only through email. At the time of webcasts and having issues, waiting for a response through email for troubleshooting, isn't effective, especially with only a 15-minute open window prior to the webcast to open and do any testing. Most of the other systems out there allow for previous access to do dry runs and test functionality.

It has allowed potential employers to sample my training products and demonstrate my LMS abilities.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Love LatitudeLearning, easy to use and meets all our needs "

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly and easy to use. If you would happen to need any type of tech support, the help desk is amazing. They respond back to you within 24hours and are very helpful. They offer free LMS access to the first 100 users as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about working with LatitudeLearning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it... you won't be sorry

It allows us to share our continuing education programs with external customers. Something that we never were able to do so successfully before.

LatitudeLearning review by CHRISTINA S.
CHRISTINA S.

"Trainer's review"

What do you like best?

Its easy to navigate and free

What do you dislike?

Hard time launching courses sometimes

Ongoing follow up learning

"Nice for a Free LMS"

What do you like best?

I put together a course for my roller derby league and was able to host it on Latitude's free LMS. Everything was easy to use and worked as expected. It's not flashy, but it's reliable and it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. It's great for a free tool.

I was able to get my rules training out to a large number of people easily and also test them. It made the grading process much easier and faster, so no one had to wait to find out if they passed or not.

LatitudeLearning review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Scalable LMS that can grow with your company."

What do you like best?

Scalability, as a free, hosted LMS it meets the needs of small companies. With the enterprise class installation, Latitude LMS can handle the largest companies.

What do you dislike?

As with most LMSes, the backend UI should be more intuitive.

Helps me prove, test and track content I develop for clients.

LatitudeLearning review by Dr. Rebecca E.
Dr. Rebecca E.

"Great Free LMS"

What do you like best?

the fact that it is free...that I can develop courses quickly and be creative

What do you dislike?

needs ore developed features; would like to see more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, you'll like it

I'm moving towards working as a free lance professor. This system has helped me design innovative lessons

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Perfect learning tool"

What do you like best?

It is really useful and easy to use. I uploaded some e-learning courses for my past job and it really payed off.

What do you dislike?

I feel it should be easier to compilate the data of the quizes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice to have a video tutorial showing a rough view of what the costumers could do (I don't know if it is implemented yet)

I solved the problem of outdated ways to test the new medical visitors at the pharmaceutical company I worked at, giving the results in a more efficient way.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use and for under 100 employees it's free "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and free service for employers under 100

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I don't like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training they offer before trying to set it up.

Training for remote employees

They receive the same training as insight employees

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Training "

What do you like best?

Great and easy tool to use for training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow and glitchy and shuts you out of video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great training tool

Easy accessibility for staff tonite for training as well as adminstravrive use.

LatitudeLearning review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"not bad - but cost is killer"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of organizing our software and help organizing how we deliver training.

What do you dislike?

the cost. alot of the great features were in the LMS that was paid for.

the organization of training, consistency in training and

LatitudeLearning review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Does what you need it to do"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to set up, update, and use...

What do you dislike?

Some things require too many clicks to either create or update. Wish it would be more dynamic.

Allows for the aggregation of training topics. Consolidated repository for top training issues.

LatitudeLearning review by Curt T.
Curt T.

"Easy to use. Strong access to tech support"

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up with no prior experience

What do you dislike?

I was confused on some of the course creation and management of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great choice to start with

Just starting this process.

LatitudeLearning review by Kari S.
Kari S.

"Do not use the system very often"

What do you like best?

It's a simple user experience. Courses are easy to find.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it enough to give any feedback

Getting our clients to use the material we put out there.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"It works for what we need"

What do you like best?

The price point is very minimal and fits the needs of our organization.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is difficult to navigate or set up certain training

Providing training for our team.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"From what I have learned to date, it is shaping up to be a great one. "

What do you like best?

Able to download articulate programs and have access to make changes when needed.

Being able to have access to all employees that have completed courses

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to get some replies back on when adding programs

looking forward to being able to complete more training and have it recorded. what I have realized is makes my job easer to produce records when needed.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"LatitudeLearning was an excellent tool for required training."

What do you like best?

I liked best the web based model that could be used by everyone no matter where you were.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes uses the produce was a little difficult to maneuver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LattitudeLearning is an excellent training product especially if you have employees at multiple locations across the country.

The business problems was required compliance training. The benefit was being able to get it done quickly across the country.

LatitudeLearning review by James B.
James B.

"Works but can get to complicated to use at times"

What do you like best?

It has plenty of features and rules you can set.

What do you dislike?

Can get to complicated and confusing to build courses sometimes.

Buikding courses for internal employees

LatitudeLearning review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Review of Latitude Learning"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and configure, the options available are nice

What do you dislike?

Website is confusing at first to find the product you want

employee learning objectives

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator

"Setting up- still learning how everything works"

What do you like best?

Getting access to a free LMS system to streamline my company's training process

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of moving parts- I'm sure once I've had more time it will be easier, but the setup is very involved.

Getting our training off paper and online. I haven't realized any benefits yet, but I'm sure we will once it's implemented.

LatitudeLearning review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

Customer Service - Regina Beckham was very helpful and key in convincing us to choose this product

Usability

Options

Webinars about the Product are very helpful

What do you dislike?

Some Error Handling

Error Messages

Navigation Menu is very not user friendly for End Users or Students

Not Intuitive Design

Customization. Ability to customize templates is very essential

LatitudeLearning review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Review for Latitude Learning "

What do you like best?

No credit card and no contracts. One of the only companies I've found that offered that.

What do you dislike?

UX, not the best for an user. I would love to see an improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better UX design.

Trying to find an ideal training program for a very small group. LatitudeLearning solved that.

LatitudeLearning review by Internal Consultant in E-Learning
Internal Consultant in E-Learning

"Great LMS for the ID"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the reporting features that help for tracking learning.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues uploading some captivate files onto the platform and have had to resolve using back door methods.

More user friendly platform for small business training if employees. It has many administrative features and allows for easy tracking.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning Videos

Learning about LatitudeLearning?

* We monitor all LatitudeLearning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.