Lattice Performance Management

Lattice Performance Management

4.7

Lattice is a continuous performance management system including performance reviews, real-time feedback, goal setting and one-on-one tools.

Work for Lattice Performance Management?

Learning about Lattice?

Lattice Performance Management Reviews

Ask Lattice a Question
Showing 138 Lattice reviews
Lattice review by Charis D.
Charis D.

"Lattice has changed the way we view performance management"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is extremely user-friendly, so besides the ease-of-use and being visually appealing to the eye, Lattice offers an abundance of resource content. Content I've been able to share company-wide. On top of that, the training I've received from the Customer Success team has been outstanding. It's evident they believe in their product and want to make sure their clients get the most out of it.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I'd like to see added is a downloadable version of the org. chart within Lattice. If you want to look at the whole company, you have to zoom out which makes the icons too small and hard to read.

We've never done performance management well, that is until Lattice. Part of our problem was not having a platform that helped facilitate our communications and review process. Lattice will be a one-stop shop for us. The resources Lattice provides adds a ton of value to us as we look to be more "feedback-oriented" and helps us reinforce our communication architecture.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lattice Performance Management
Lattice review by Charles P.
Charles P.

"Limited experience with Lattice, but I like what I've seen so far."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily provide and receive feedback from my teammates. I also love having clear goals that I can track with my manager. If you can measure something, you can manage it, and Lattice allows the company to measure things at a macro level while allowing employees to measure their progress at a micro level.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything on the platform I dislike. The email notifications aren't excessive. The UI is solid. I never felt lost while using it and it was very careful to let me know that my answers would be final on my self-review and peer-reviews. That actually helped me realize I needed to go back and rewrite some answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to educate your company before implementation. Also follow up with departments that haven't made full use of the software.

With a small team, it might be do-able to deal with all of this yourself. But as your team and expecially as your company grows, it's helpful to have services like Lattice help keep track of things like feedback sessions.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Lattice review by Lorena Stephanie S.
Lorena Stephanie S.

"Lattice will change the way your employees interact"

What do you like best?

- Feedback Feature: This changed the way people give feedback and praise each other inside the Organisation. After a presentation or a synergy meeting, people proactively request feedback to each other - also you have the option to give it public or private.

- Weekly Review: Every week, I have the opportunity to review the accomplishments of my direct report (team members) and also my manager can review how was my week as well. One very interesting part it's that now we can understand the "team mood", because everybody can rate how was their week.

- Monthly Review: Every Month you can customise a survey to your direct report for their performance review and also can add some personal development question. This create a culture of accountability and transparency!

- Setting goals and updating goals: For sure one of the most useful features is related to the goals setting, each employee can set update their goals in the platform - It can be an individual goal or project goal, they just need to tag the responsible, also you can set goals based on percentage and other metrics, which makes the progress really clear.

If you use Slack in your company, it's great because the integration is really easy!

What do you dislike?

- Mobile version: Lattice still don't have a Mobile version, but I believe is coming soon according to their Customer Support

- We are an International Organisation and we work from different locations in the world. We found some difficulties on updating features while some users were in China, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the beginning we were really hesitant about working with an People Management Platform, because the RoI was not clear, but we really believe that manage our people in the best way possible will lead us to great results - and it was exactly how Lattice helped us.

- Team Management (Weekly accountability)

- Culture of Feedback (Inside of the project team but also to peers and to anyone in the company)

- Performance Review

- Goal Setting

Lattice review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Easy to use and good for business"

What do you like best?

Often, with systems that one uses only once a year, they're hard to navigate and frustrating to use. Lattice is easy to move around, and I've never had any trouble getting done what I want to.

What do you dislike?

I'd be interested to know how Lattice can show up in my day to day work. this is the biggest challenge with goal management, but I feel very "fire and forget" about my use of lattice at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Performance Management tools are only as useful as you make them. This is a well-designed system that will let your users do whatever they need to, but that will only impact their work if you design internal systems to maintain accountability, reward success, and demand growth.

A system for collecting and distributing feedback that protects confidentiality and prompts comprehensiveness is more or less what we're using Lattice for, and it does a great job

Lattice review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Great tool for creating a culture of feedback"

What do you like best?

Really like the public functionality for feedback and goals. This allows us to create a culture of feedback. It's also nice for us to have transparency into who everyone's manager and reports are.

I like that I can see other people's goals. This gives me a good sense that other people are focused on personal/professional development and also helps me use them as a model for making my own goals.

What do you dislike?

Our company has a functional hierarchy with product teams ("squads" in the Spotify model), and I have 1-on-1s in both directions. Currently Lattice only allows me to track 1-on-1s for my direct reports and not across the product teams. I'd also be interested in sharing private feedback to both someone and cc their direct manager.

We haven't had much traction with the goals feature yet. I think maybe the push to update is not happening frequently enough. There could also be more "soft" functionality - not new features but more of a user experience around the features that already exist e.g. on the creation screen, explain what a good goal is and how the process of achieving a goal should look like.

In terms of tracking whether regular feedback has a positive impact on performance, Lattice's 1-on-1 management has helped me reference back older 1-on-1s that have happened in the past to detect trends or common problems.

Culturally we're hoping to create a company where everyone is comfortable giving and receiving feedback. I think both having the 1-on-1 monitoring and public feedback sections are really great.

Lattice review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"A great management system"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have a space to communicate directly with my manager without having to set up a physical meeting during the day. It helps save time. If there's a concern, then we can address it in person.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the option to have updates be bi-weekly instead of weekly - our team here is only required to do them bi-weekly, but since they show up every week on here it makes me forget when I need to do them sometimes or feel like I missed a week. So having that options would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give this a go -- its a great tool for managing goals and providing updates to management.

I think problems that we're solving are ones that may not otherwise be brought up verbally. I think that it can be easier to verbalize some issues or feelings via this platform and the schedule in-person meeting to discuss these things further.

Lattice review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Transparency & Efficiency"

What do you like best?

We've used a number of other providers for people management. Either the program was too robust and adoption was low amongst employees or it lacked the capabilities we were looking for. Lattice hit a sweet spot for everyone. Plus it was easy on the eyes for everyone to appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find what I dislike about the software because it's easy to use. Before implementing this company-wide we did have some customization requests. All were handled by the team at Lattice

Providing feedback amongst peers and from management was becoming a challenge for a growing company. Systems that we had in place worked for a 100 employee company but as we scaled and have now grown to a +300 staff our systems need to scale as well. We've noticed an increase adoption rate from all staff. Most of not all of our employees are using Lattice on a daily basis

Lattice review by Meg S.
Meg S.

"If Lattice was a match on Tinder, I'd swipe right"

What do you like best?

I love how simple yet effective Lattice is. Loving the automation and forms. No more weekly reports using word docs! No more google forms! No more endless questions that feel unrelated or trivial. Submitting updates and setting goals are super easy but my favorite feature by far is the Feedback section. I love being able to give public or private feedback (because not everyone likes being publicly hyped up) but also being able to use #praise in Slack for quick shout outs throughout the week.

What do you dislike?

As this product is relatively new for me, I do not have any problems as of right now. I do, however, feel like I am under utilizing the Objectives section but I think thats just from needing to learn how to use it effectively for my own needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Probably better and easier than what you are currently rocking with...

Lattice provides my supervisor with the information he needs about our weekly experiences within the company. Its hard to meet with large teams individually throughout the week so this makes checking in easier. I am able to let my supervisor know how I am doing, what I am struggling with, and how I need help all in one form. Its also great to see my progress with the company with each weekly.

Lattice review by Ana-Alicia S.
Ana-Alicia S.

"Individual, Team and Company-wide Goal Management"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the interface of Lattice in how you can view the goals all in one place, it is easily identifiable with color related to your tracking (progressing, off track, on track), as well as chosen visibility to my peers and / or Manager. I really enjoy the weekly reminders to update goals, as well as the weekly reminder my manager has in place for me to fill out. I am able to look back on this during the week as a sort of to-do list in some ways, but also conceptualize big picture what I have set out to do and have not / have done already over time. It is a practical tool! I like how Lattice can integrate with slack and remind me of updates to do. There is a great chat feature as well with individuals who are attentive!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to sort goals alphabetically or by due date when on the Dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo! This was helpful in having our Peoples team connect new managers for a training on how to use it. Very helpful!

I am able to set actionable goals, log progress -- whether it be a count of action items, subgoals to my major overall goal -- and share them with my Manager in a clear way that I don't need to hawk over as much as I would a GoogleDoc or such. The largest benefits would be feeling on track with my goals, as well as seeing other peers setting their goals. I am able to think about the role from a different perspective (something that may not come up in just everyday conversation) so it is helpful to have that insight, especially since there are more than 1 employee in my position. We recently switched from using GoogleForms to using Lattice for our company-wide 360 degree reviews. It was nice to see information compiled all in one place and have questions be standardized across the board in such a tool. Visually it looks so much nice and great integration of using team building throughout the year now all in one place, alongside reviews!

Lattice review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"Wonderful interface, great impact"

What do you like best?

The Lattice interface is incredibly good looking and easy to use. As an employee, I actually enjoy using the software, which is a nice change from many of the other tools I have to use.

Functionally, I really appreciate the reminders to set an agenda for one-on-ones with my manager. I have used the goal functionality to track professional development goals, which is a helpful way to asynchronously show my manager what I am working on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot set my own job title, but that's all I can think of. Otherwise, Lattice seems to be a great tool that does exactly what it needs to do.

I didn't implement Lattice (I'm an end user of Lattice at my company). The benefits I have seen are more focused one-on-ones, useful and easy performance reviews, and easy tracking of professional development goals.

Lattice review by Kameron  B.
Kameron B.

"Great Tool and Asset for Every Company"

What do you like best?

I love that I can give weekly updates to my boss in a quick and easy manner. I also love the chance that I can review other employees and see feedback that others have given me. The goal function is great and I find the weekly reminders to update goals very useful.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have yet to find something that I dislike about Lattice. I have yet to access the full potential of Lattice, but from what I have used and accessed, it has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth trying. I have been extremely happy with it and found it a very useful asset in our company. It has been a big value add!

We now have a place to keep all of our peer reviews, goals, and weekly updates all in one place and available for anyone in the company to quickly view and access.

Lattice review by Muhammad D.
Muhammad D.

"Great for managing personal career goals"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage all the goals that I've made for myself while being at an organisation. It's also really helpful that I get reminders whenever a certain goal needs to be updated. Not only do I update the goal, it also server as a reminder that I'm on track and am performing according to the pace that I originally set out with.

What do you dislike?

The UI can sometimes be a bit confusing and hits the UX a bit. This isn't to say that it's cluttered, it's actually really good, but some more helpful tips and interactive tutorials would be a good addition to an already awesome platform!

Lattice provides my team lead with the data he needs about our bi weekly experiences within the organisation. Its hard to meet with big teams one on one every other week so this makes checking in easier.

Lattice review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"The Lattice made the latest review cycle much more efficient for me and my team"

What do you like best?

The workflows and interface in Lattice are much more logically designed than other solutions I've used. You have all the pieces of information you need right at your fingertips. Straightforward steps and email communication on what to do. Plus integration with our single signon, it really made it easy. It's also great that they are actively improving it. The initial markdown formatting was a bit clunky, but now they have normal WYSIWYG formatting.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but it'd be great if it was easier to download an in-progress review for presenting to the employee before you submit and finalize, and also see a character count.

Performance management is very important at good companies, but it's always an overhead. Streamlining the process means our teams can get reviews done efficiently, and get back to our actual jobs.

Lattice review by Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

"Great Performance Management Tool!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has an easy to use, clean and simple interface. We were looking for something that would be a lighter tool compared to what we previously used. When I surveyed the team post-reviews, they all liked Lattice better than the former tool we used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say here. When I have feedback for the team, the Customer Success team and Support team is always willing to take feedback and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great and easy to use tool both on the admin and user end. The Customer Success team and Support team has been quick to respond and listen to my feedback.

Lattice supports Rainforest QA with our continuous career development. We've been able to identify high performers and areas of focus for our team. The Rainforest QA team has been using the updates, check in and goal features as well even though we did not roll these features out to the team. It has been amazing to see the organic adoption from our team.

Lattice review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"The best for small and medium organizations"

What do you like best?

I've used 5+ performance management solutions in my career, and Lattice is by far the best for SMB companies. It's easy to administer, clean user interface, and is the first solution that hasn't caused a ton of confusion/complaint across the team come performance review. I would strongly recommend it over BetterWorks and Small Improvements.

Though our company primarily uses it for performance reviews, I like that it offers 1:1 meeting and goalsetting functionality. I also really like the team behind the product, it's clear they practice what they preach in terms of high performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish it offered more integrations with other tools. One feature Reflektive has that I would love to see in Lattice is a Gmail integration that allows managers to keep notes on team member achievements and developmental opportunities as they come through in email. That said, we still selected Lattice over Reflektive due to its total offering and match to our company's needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a strong proponent of Lattice, but it's important to think about company stage of sophistication of product needed. I think Lattice as it stands today will work great for us until 500 people, and my hope is that the product evolves with us (I am confident it will), so that by the time we require an enterprise product, they meet those needs.

We are using this product to ensure our team members have transparency and clarity on their overall performance and an opportunity to talk about long range career goals. This is a critical piece of our Career Development pie, and the results certainly show in our team's satisfaction in the area of career growth.

Lattice review by J.P. C.
J.P. C.

"Great for a business that's scaling up"

What do you like best?

So many things! The system is intuitive and has a good knowledge base. It provides a variety of options for use and customization. Most importantly, the constant improvements and great responsiveness to feature requests has been outstanding. Scalability was another feature we were looking for, and again Lattice meets that need for us.

What do you dislike?

We did have an issue with integration with another app and having to troubleshoot between both vendors was a little time consuming, but I would quickly say that the support from Lattice wasn't lacking at all. It was a unique situation (and up until this event integration was fine) so it's not something that could have been in the knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice's customization is great for organizations looking for greater transparency and those seeking a shift towards more up-to-date performance management (versus the traditional retroactive model), but is still structured enough that you won't get overwhelmed in the process.

Deployment is always important for any new company-wide system, and we received an appropriate amount of support and training for our admins and managers, who then rolled it out to the team.

Make sure you have someone to champion the use of the system to ensure engagement and prevent dissuasion due to lack of training or understanding the larger performance management concepts that Lattice only facilitates.

Previously, our performance management was across multiple systems, and with the consistent growth with the company it was becoming burdensome. With Lattice not only is our PM centralized into one primary system, the availability and options such as 360° reviews and feedback has allowed us to customize the system to meet our needs.

Lattice review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Simplicity Meets Depth"

What do you like best?

Lattice is super user friendly, straight forward and helpful in generating deep meaningful reviews. In addition to the platform we received incredible coaching and personal touch including a Lattice employee (she was fantastic) coming to our office to present and other documents and guidance on what to think about and include. The entire process makes it clear that the goal is specific in depth feedback, rather that platforms that involve checking a few boxes.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't much not to like. Maybe some example answers could be helpful?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the in office training if possible. Wonderful to have guidance from someone external and someone who knows this stuff well.

Identifying specific accomplishments and actions that fit into our mission, identifying areas for improvement and defining concrete steps to work on them in the future.

Lattice review by Evan S.
Evan S.

"Performance management for start ups and mid size companies"

What do you like best?

Lattice makes it extremely easy to set up goals, track how you are doing, and create accountability within an organization. Just think about it like this - all the pain and hassle that normals goes towards figuring out how to set goals, store and process reviews and feedback, and make actual assessments of employee performance, all simplified into one streamlined application that is exactly as easy as you would want it to be. Huge time saver, and for smaller companies it makes a level of performance management possible that normally, you could not at all.

What do you dislike?

Lattice is continuing to add features, there are still a couple areas where the product could use a bit of development, but I am hopefully they will address these soon.

Before we used Lattice we had worked with various other employee management solutions and merged those with what different managers in the company had as their personal way of doing performance management. However, the result of this was that we often were not able to get performance reviews out on time or they were incomplete. Lattice allowed us to significantly streamline this entire flow!

Lattice review by David M.
David M.

"Easy to use, easy to align, easy to measure"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use Lattice to configure weekly 1:1's, monthly check-ins and annual reviews, all within an elegantly simple user interface that is light and uncluttered. Whether individual contributor, manager of a team, or an admin, everyone likes using Lattice.

What do you dislike?

The product is very intuitive, and if you haven't spent a lot of time in it before jumping into the deep end, there is some "explore and discover" one can expect to do. That said, the tool is robust, easy to navigate around within and the chat support, when needed, is timely and on target.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the team at Lattice and have them demo the product extensively - it's really easy!

We needed a place for managers and their team members to capture notes, update each other asynchronously and to keep a running list of both topics and accomplishments. All of these are inputs for regular, ongoing communication touch points between employees and their managers.

Lattice review by Angela N.
Angela N.

"Make your company a "Best to work for" by reaching goals and growing employees."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to give and track feedback, document 1:1 meetings, document weekly updates, track goals and streamline reviews. The customer service is phenomenal and they listen to the feedback provided. My team members love the UI and I get excited when I see feature updates b/c they often make my life easier.

What do you dislike?

It is a new software with lots on their roadmap. Several key improvements are pending that will improve some of my team work such as improved notes for 1:1s (allow employees to write shared notes too), goal review workflow (allow to click a "view next goal"), and a little more flexibility on departments (some team members are members of more than one department.

Growing our company and team. It is important for us to recognize employees, set goals, and achieve them. Lattice makes this process more transparent.

Lattice review by Colin O.
Colin O.

"Intuitive, easy to use management tool"

What do you like best?

The title says it all. Lattice is an easy to use performance management tool that takes the guesswork out of goal setting and measurement as well as peer reviews for coworkers. As an administrator, the user admin, with built-in Google SSO capabilities makes it extremely easy to administer.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I can say that there's nothing that I dislike about the software. Lattice performance management software is definitely something I'd recommend to friends and colleagues, and I'll be reaching out to my former places of employment to recommend Lattice as their performance management tool.

Single Sign On capabilities with Google integration make user administration a breeze. Friendly reminders of goal updates, weekly updates, and peer reviews ensure nothing is forgotten.

Lattice review by Danielle  P.
Danielle P.

"Great system and service! "

What do you like best?

Lattice is easy to use, navigate through, and understand. We've been a customer for a while and they not only listen to feedback but implement changes. The customer service is honestly some of the best I've ever experienced. My questions are always answered and if we have any issues (rarely) we see steps to resolve them quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with Lattice. As I said before, when we've had issues in the past- we see changes quickly. If I was going to be picky- I'd love to be able to see the org chart in a different view but the one they have is useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it- worth it!

We used to be in an incredibly clunky system that made doing reviews daunting. Managers would be reluctant because compiling feedback was cumbersome moving from one page to the next and often losing parts of the review they had written. Now, we have a much higher rate of getting reviews completed and on time. Also, as an admin- the set up is easy and quick with the ability to make changes if you've made a mistake.

"Love Lattice! "

What do you like best?

Lattice is a great all in one tool that fosters transparency across the org. In one tool we can track company OKRs, employee performance, receive feedback, and so much more! We particularly enjoy that Lattice helps foster transparency: OKRs are visible to employees, the org chart is easy to navigate, and 360 reviews allow us to stay in sync -- which is important for a remote company.

What do you dislike?

It would be really neat if some of the informational help articles were linked directly in the product. So if one my managers had a question like, can I see my indirect report's reviews this cycle there was a little button within there view they could hover over and get the information they needed. Or if they needed help configuring their 1:1's, there were some links within the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like Lattice because it's a one stop shop for a lot of things we wanted implemented across the org. If you can reduce the amount of tools your employees use, that's a win.

1. Making OKRs transparent

2. Tracking OKRs -- no more spreadsheets!

3. Performance review tracking

4. 1:1's

5. Weekly Standups

Lattice is helping us lay down the foundational culture structure of our early stage company and will make the scaling process much easier from an employee happiness/feedback perspective.

Lattice review by Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

"Fourth Month Using Lattice - Completely Satisfied"

What do you like best?

My company has been using the feedback, 1:1, updates, goals, and review features for four months now. We previously did not have a performance management tool in place so the introduction of Lattice has been a night to day switch for us. I find value in all of the Lattice features but my favorite part of the product is their constant product development. It seems like every week there is a new update to the platform that always seems to be exactly what I wanted (even if I didn't know I wanted it!). The platform is already perfect for our needs, but every week it becomes even more impressive and responsive to customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing significant that I dislike about Lattice. Every time I have sent over suggestions about small things I would like to see changed in the platform (something like a change in the default date range for goals, or the labels for goal priorities) I have always received a thoughtful response from my Lattice representative on if they have also heard the feedback from other clients and a guarantee to pass it along to their Research & Development team. I have even seen a few of those features developed in the months we have been using Lattice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Lattice is the perfect platform for any organization implementing a performance management platform for the first time, their responsive customer support and clear onboarding structure was a key to success in our implementation.

Weekly updates with a sentiment score have given us a "pulse" on the organization that we never had before. Implementing monthly reviews has also made us more purposeful with the passing of time. The additional structure to 1:1s and feedback has brought a more positive and open culture to our team.

Lattice review by Katrina H.
Katrina H.

"Eliminated Annual Performance Reviews"

What do you like best?

The personal support we received during implementation was helpful, appreciated and rare. Hanna listened to understand the internal program/process we were looking to develop and then made recommendations on how we could use Lattice to support our objectives. When Lattice couldn't do something we wanted, she sent our suggestions onto product development, making us feel like our opinion mattered.

What do you dislike?

I wish we did not have to use scored attributes in order to get more robust reporting. In the absence of robust reporting, Hanna has worked to extract the information we need, building out pivot tables and making recommendations for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the resource of your implementation specialist to help you take your program objectives and align them with what the tool can accomplish. Ask the tough questions and don't be afraid to make recommendations.

We threw the annual performance review process out and instead have developed an employee owner development program that is focused on engagement, alignment and development. The system supports on going feedback and a culture or recognition. Plus, it has a GMail plug in which was a huge win for us!

Lattice review by Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

"Easy to use and manage, great for performance tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the simple usability of Lattice, and that it's intuitive and organized well. The program is easy to use, and has straightforward tutorials to teach users.

What do you dislike?

I would've said in the past the question of anonymity in providing feedback to a peer, but that option is now available on Lattice. Lattice allows person A to provide feedback about person B to their supervisor, and person B does not see who provided the feedback, only that supervisor does. This allows some employees to be more comfortable providing feedback, but as it's known to the supervisor, keeps things honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend small to medium sized companies (and perhaps large ones) definitely implement using Lattice for tracking performance and thus opening the communication channels between direct reports and supervisors more easily. The program is very organized, intuitive, fun to use (in my opinion), and also allows you to review your past updates, your feedback received over the past from peers/other employees, and I love that employees can provide feedback at any time, not just during the annual, formal performance reviews.

Performance reviews are managed in Lattice by my company, and we have utilized them for yearly reviews as well as 30, 60, 90 day reviews for new employees. Overall, employees can provide weekly updates to their supervisors about how they're feeling, and it's been instrumental in recording progress and sentiment over the year to document (in an organized fashion) the challenges and wins an employee experiences.

Lattice review by Jack K.
Jack K.

"Straightforward, simple, and functional"

What do you like best?

Lattice makes it easy to see general progress on overarching goals, as well as drilling down to specific sub-goals, lending it excellently to OKR-format goal tracking. Feedback cycles are simple to run and easy to complete. The interface is clean and minimal; it knows what it's trying to do and doesn't overreach.

What do you dislike?

Nag emails for goal updates can be somewhat overbearing; UI for indicating completion can be somewhat confusing but recent updates have made this less of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's clear, simple, and knows what it's about -- if you're looking for no-frills, performance-centric tracking, this is a great choice.

Personally, Lattice makes it easier to keep my eyes on the overall goals I'm moving towards without feeling overpowering or drink-the-kool-aid-esque, as some other performance tracking products can unfortunately tent to lean toward. When enabled, it's exciting to see what people around the company are working on and what we're moving towards as a company in general.

Lattice review by Britnee L.
Britnee L.

"SO easy to use, great UX, exactly what our team needed"

What do you like best?

I love the layout and personalization of Lattice. It's allowed our team to move over from Reflektive seamlessly and integrate into a portal that provides OKR's, an easy to view and centralized org chart for our global offices and easy input and training for managers to create 1-1's and goals with their teams.

What do you dislike?

There is not currently a way to download the org chart to share with people outside of your organization (i.e. candidates for jobs), but I have heard this is coming in the future.

OKR alignment, goal setting and tracking for 1-1's and conversations. It also allows our team to send weekly checkin's and build solid communication across teams.

Lattice review by User in Internet

"It's an excelent goal/perfomance-follow-up tool"

What do you like best?

We are using the tool in every feedback meeting, is great to write down notes because you can actually classify your notes (And this is awesome!) Goals are pretty easy to set up and the progress measure is though for every kind of measure (%, numeric, scales)

It was such a great idea the leadership decided to moved to Lattice, and we aren't even closer of its full usage!

Easy to use.

You can set up your company organization chart

Can mark feedback as private or public

Can actually follow up feedback

What do you dislike?

Too much inbox notifications, I think you can decrease the number of week messages.

Change newsletter topics, I have found some interesting topics in linked in as "How to be a good manager" and that kind of stuff that improve business relationships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use.

You can set up your company organization chart

Can mark feedback as private or public

Can actually follow up feedback

Loss of feedbacks.

Isolated spreadsheet to track people goals.

We were able to reach goal for any member of the team, including those that were impossible before.

Lattice review by Consultant

"Creating accountability one update at a time!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see our colleagues goals and objectives! Being a company who practices transparency it's so refreshing to visualize our teammates goals and determine how we can best help them achieve said goals.

I also really love the weekly updates feature between ourselves and our supervisor. It enables me to take the extra time to reflect on what went well throughout the week and what I need to change (whether it be mindset or task orientation) for the next week. Pro tip: I like to copy my "focus for next week" into the "goals for this week section" of the upcoming week and save it as a draft. This way I can remember what I set out to do and where my mind was the week before.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside I've found is sometimes I don't get the reminder email to fill out my weekly review - so I've made an appointment on my calendar to make sure I fill it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're excited to bring your team together through praise, mutual goal setting, and self-reflection - Lattice is DEFINITELY for you!

Continued transparency and having the ability to share self and departmental goals has been huge. The tone of my specific department has lead much more in the direction of reflection and I think it's a breath of fresh air!

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the goals - it encourages me to think big picture, and to not get too hung up on the details. This definitely helps my overall workflow and efficiency in high level planning.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to link personal updates with reviews. I find myself having to switch between screens a lot when having one-on-one meetings with my employees.

Additionally, I would love if there was a way to sort goal by tags, department, etc. Maybe even a home-base screen for goals, rather than the pop-up window that currently exists. I think this would be helpful in looking at the goals together as a bigger picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure understand how to add goals before doing so -- I initially had 30+ goals implemented before I realized what I was plugging in were more 'tasks' than higher level goals.

We're solving for our lack of a goal setting system. We used to use excel, but Lattice provides a level or transparency amongst our greater team that we were missing prior.

Lattice review by John H.
John H.

"Great for creating alignment and visibility with your career manager."

What do you like best?

It's been helpful to have a single place to go to discuss career development with my manager. The base functionality built in – goals, metrics, 1:1s, and updates – do a good job covering the way career management works at our company. Email reminders help me stay on track and stay accountable with my goals.

What do you dislike?

My only minor complaint about Lattice is that I've run into bugs with their scheduling system. Sometimes I've had to reschedule a meeting with my manager, or we've had to change the cadence of our check-ins, and even though I update the schedule in Lattice the appointments and emails don't update correctly.

I credit Lattice for helping me make progress on some difficult-to-measure career goals that I'm sure I wouldn't have accomplished otherwise. Making my goals visible to my manager and team was a big motivator.

Lattice review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A good way to do performance management"

What do you like best?

The way to track goals, is easy and each key result supports the main goal, visually is amazing. Also the option to put key results as binary, percentage or number, helps to track

Weekly updates... My team leader weekly reviews what I am doing and what will I do next week and when she sets as "reviewed" I feel that she holds me and herself accountable for the plans

Feedback and letting it be integrated with slack definetly is helpuful since we do not open Lattice all the time but we do work a lot in slack

What do you dislike?

When setting key results you can not move them so you can prioritize them, you need to erase it and write everything down again

We are solving how to keep accountable leaders and team members to the goals, and how to track better

Lattice review by User

"Lattice: clear expectations lead to communication and clear results"

What do you like best?

I enjoy having clear goals and metrics to review with my manager and to help me keep focused on my strategic goals. It's also a good place to keep long term goals and later break them down into smaller action items. I like being able to add notes for my 1:1s and reference them later

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to keep track of goals when you're updating them, not a clear view to do so. I started numbering my goals (1,2,3....) so I can just go consecutively to the next one. Lattice has definitely improved since we started using it in Dec 2017

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one super user test it according to your organizational framework and then train others

For our company the major benefit has been tracking goals per employee/department, improved collaboration in shared goals among employees and keeping notes for 1:1s

Lattice review by Administrator

"User friendly Performance Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and user friendly for all users - admins, employees, and managers. I also love how flexible the tool is so you can customize it to what your company really needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Any feedback I've had on the product, I send it over to Lattice and they are usually able to help me with my issue. They also take feedback very seriously and I've seen product enhancements with some of the feedback I've provided.

We didn't have a performance management tool so we were looking to create a performance review program and process. Lattice helped us get alignment on the direction we wanted for this process. The real benefits we have seen are that employees are getting feedback from their managers and peers on a regular basis using Lattice. This has allowed us to be more collaborative and get work done more efficiently with continuous communication through out the year.

Lattice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great multi-functional tool!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has seriously improved our annual performance reviews. Before, they were inconsistent, not taken seriously, and honestly didn't even occur half the time. Now with Lattice, it's easy to start and manage a cycle, and it's much more comprehensive. I also love Lattice's ability to track goals.

As an admin, it's great seeing people submit biweekly check-ins so I can always keep a pulse on things. Managers love this feature as well - sometimes, things come out in the check-in that wouldn't have been brought up during a normal in-person 1:1.

What do you dislike?

The goal tracking can be tricky - you can create a parent goal, and attach child goals to it, but when the child goals are marked as completed, it doesn't update the parent goal with a percent completion. I would like Lattice to add that feature.

Lattice also has the ability to schedule 1:1s, but the schedule does not sync with any external calendars (G-suite, Outlook). For that reason, I don't think a lot of people have used that feature.

Our annual review process has been completed revamped and is now taken seriously by all employees. This is the biggest benefit Lattice has brought to us.

Lattice review by Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

"Sleek and fast platform!"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface. I am a frontend developer and I really like the minimalistic UI and have fast it loads. I also like the subtle interactivity.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be a way to reply to reviews that you are given by others. If there is a way to do this already, it wasn't intuitive enough to me to figure it out.

Our company uses this platform for performance reviews and it makes it easy to do reviews and give kudos without any paper trails or having to host and maintain the system on site and costs associated with that.

Lattice review by Jami C.
Jami C.

""Goals" is a game changer"

What do you like best?

I am absolutely loving using the Goals feature. It keeps me organized and it keeps me honest. I love that I can share goals with other people in my organization and that I'm able to add KPIs under those goals.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of usability improvements they can make such as placement/visual presentation of Agenda Items and Comments in 1:1s and adding the ability to create a Goal from an Agenda Item.

We're able to standardize reviews and do our reviews with higher frequency (quarterly vs yearly) and we're better able to track individual progress towards goals.

Lattice review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Great Tool for Feedback/Reviews"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and simple it is to use. We have integrated lattice with slack so that team channels can seamlessly document good work done by others. I've used other review systems in the past and they tend to be cumbersome. Lattice makes reviewing peers a breeze.

What do you dislike?

We just started using Lattice at our company and I haven't ran into anything that I dislike about the tool.

Our company didn't have a formal review/rating/feedback process or a way to document them before using Lattice. Also, it also adds some transparency to what good things people are doing around the company.

Lattice review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Company Review Site!"

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward for the end user. We recently started using Lattice at my company (previously used Google Forms) and it's very easy to understand and complete your performance reviews. It's nice to keeping track of goals as well. We have all of our employees put in their monthly and quarterly goals and how this contributes to the overall state of the company.

What do you dislike?

The notifications can be very annoying. I believe I received 10-15 emails reminding me that I need to complete my review. Well, this was nice that they kept reminding me, I was saving them to the last minute, so that got on my nerve. Hopefully, this is a setting and I can turn this off for future notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and inexpensive. It makes managing your employee's monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews very easy.

We're trying to keep it as easy as possible for our employees to complete their reviews. It's very straightforward what questions they need to answer and it saves their responses as they go, so if they need to step away, they can come back and their responses are still there.

Lattice review by Ari R.
Ari R.

"Lattice Performs Like No Other"

What do you like best?

The organization and ease of use is head and shoulders above competition. The UI is simple yet nice and invites for a great experience managing performance.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about Lattice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Lattice. It's a great way for employees to stay focused and organized with their specific responsibilities.

The core business problem we solve with Lattice is performance management. We have seen an uptick in contribution and value given employees are now responsible for keeping track of their work. It's made a ton of difference.

Lattice review by Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.

"Makes goals easy. Great UI"

What do you like best?

As a new manager, it makes working with my team on creating and tracking toward goals really easy. I don't have a ton of guidance at my company as we're a small startup, so the help and guidance this feature provides is really helpful for me.

The introverts on my team like this as it's a place to submit feedback where they can be thoughtful and submit thoughts before speaking with someone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at the moment. It's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get all manager/executive buy in and in-depth training. Get people excited with official rollouts and all-hands meetings.

Set deadlines for each quarter to make sure people update their goals.

Goal setting

Goal tracking

Positive feedback

Tracking 1:1 conversations

Tracking regular updates on how my team is doing

Lattice review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Good Employee Review System"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes.

It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get full use out of the platform, use the goal tracking, updates, and performance review features.

Lattice is an organized way for companies to keep track of employee goals and annual performance reviews. Previously, our company did not have an established system in place so Lattice is good for that.

Lattice review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Straightforward and efficient solution"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive user interface allowing to provide weekly updates about my activities, set up long-term goals and update my progress for them. I like the ability to see history of my weekly updates, to make any update private (visible to my manager only) or public. The user experience is very good, much better than of Workday (for example)!

What do you dislike?

Well honestly I can't think of anything that I really dislike.

Tracking weekly updates.

Set long-term goals for employees and follow-up on their progress.

Sharing important goals with other people in the company.

Lattice review by Devin J. A.
Devin J. A.

"Smooth Sailing"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how user friendly lattice is for when I'm going in and doing assessment for my weekly updates. It's a very easy 1-2-3 step in responding to the information that has been requested by individuals within your department.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I really dislike about the platform, while our company is fairly new to using the system. I've found operating the platform to be very easy and for those that are confused the support system they have in place is phenomenal.

We are using lattice for company department reviews/performance and it's allowing each employee to truly grow and develop within the organization. It also gives us an area to provide praise to out colleagues for the awesome successes they are having within the . office.

Lattice review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Lattice made it easy for me to have a voice. "

What do you like best?

This platform really helped prompt me to communicate the feedback that I wanted to give to my employer. It was clear and concise and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints in regards to my experience with Lattice. I have used other performance review systems in the past, but they have never been as straight forward and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo from Lattice so that you can utilize it to its fullest capabilities.

Real time feedback and communication that helps enable change in every department of our organization.

Lattice review by User in Computer Software

"Lattice is Great for Performance Reviews!"

What do you like best?

Lattice is a great tool for both myself and my colleagues to reflect on how we can improve and what we did right. It is very simple and allows people to use it in a variety of ways depending on how a company wants to manage their performance reviews. This software is very robust and is essential for a company and individuals to grow.

What do you dislike?

Lattice has a lot of different options a company can take advantage of, so there may be a learning curve for some people on how exactly to use Lattice. I think this is a good problem to have though. Another thing that some employees may struggle with is that the feedback reviews can take a lot of time to finish if one is thorough. This isn't a true complaint of Lattice, but will be an issue for employees while onboarding the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice is a very simple platform to adopt, but there is still a bit of a learning curve when implementing it across your team. Make sure your team has a plan to introduce the software to employees, so there are no issues. Having performance management software like Lattice is very important to have, so I cannot praise it enough.

My company had no formal performance review process as a mid-stage startup, so Lattice was instrumental since it is a simple platform to adopt. It also helped the team to embrace feedback and created a culture of transparency that improved the work environment.

Lattice review by User in Computer Software

"A must have tool for first time managers."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and have a central palace for all things needed to manage a team. As a first time manager managing a small team, Lattice helped me understand what it takes to manage a team effectively. Helps me manage information to my team and also very convenient for my manager to get a overall picture of how things are in the team.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is totally clutter free but sometimes it might be hard to find specific things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could not find a mobile app, would be nice to have one.

We use lattice for team an individual goals and for quarterly performance reviews. The real benefit of having goals and performance in a single platform is it is very easy to correlate goals and performance.

Lattice review by Administrator

"New performance tool with heaps of potential"

What do you like best?

Lattice's overall UI and review functionality are its resounding features. The review functionality is customisable and has heaps of potential to support talent mapping. Their UI is clean and pleasant to use. Our Account Manager is responsive and honest in terms of their product roadmap, offering work arounds and support where required.

What do you dislike?

Still a new tool, has some bugs, however their product roadmap is exciting and it's good to see Lattice regularly shipping new features. I'm particularly looking forward to advances in their review functionality, as well as building the capability of OKRs and 1:1s, which are relatively new features.

Automated and streamlined 80% of the design & set-up, collection and dissemination of performance and development feedback. Enhanced data integrity storing performance feedback in one location. When the talent mapping functionality is extended, this will be a game changer.

Lattice review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"Fantastic Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to interact with managers and other team members. It is excellent for performance reviews and keeping track of team members goals, as well your own.

What do you dislike?

There's no on-boarding/documentation for getting started with Lattice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Lattice, it's super convenient and effective

Peer/performance reviews. We use Lattice to record individuals goals and hold them accountable to those goals. As well, we use the Performance Management for performance reviews (setting performance review dates, providing ongoing feedback, and making sure employees are sticking to the feedback/implementing the recommendations).

Lattice review by Diana S.
Diana S.

"Our first performance review cycle was immensely successful!"

What do you like best?

The platform was well liked by our team. As the administrator, I found it very easy to set up the templates and manage the cycle. Our account manager, Nate Zanger, was helpful and responsive any time I had a question. He even came on site to train our team! The Lattice platform is clean, current, easy to use and overall a really great experience. We had 100% completion rate by our employees. I would definitely recommend Lattice to others!

What do you dislike?

There was not really anything about Lattice that I disliked. The platform was great and the customer service by Nate Zanger was great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials and ask your account manager for help, as they are all very helpful.

We are using Lattice for self reviews, manager reviews and 360 peer reviews.

Lattice review by Rosyll X.
Rosyll X.

"Great tool for tracking goals and giving/receiving feedback"

What do you like best?

1. User Interface

2. Reminder to update goals

3. Sharing updates and accomplishments to manager

What do you dislike?

1. Mobile device interface

2. Feature to share review with manager and reviewee

3. Limited features only. The software can be creatively extended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice is a great tool for small to medium organisations that would like to create a work culture where feedback sharing and goal management is made easy. Lattice being a simple software with limited features does what it needs to do. Email notifications and reminders are great and the user interface is simple and feels good to use. I use Lattice consistently and feel satisfied when I tick off a goal.

1. Open review system

2. Consistent tracking of goals

Lattice review by James A.
James A.

"Helping us scale like never before"

What do you like best?

The original reason we signed up for Lattice was to handle peer 360 reviews, which it has done a great job with. We were delighted to find it also does an amazing job at tracking our OKRs and has helped us formalize that process.

What do you dislike?

We have been really happy with the tool and don't have any complaints at this time.

We are using Lattice for both peer 360 reviews between employees as well as tracking and monitoring progress on OKR goals.

Lattice review by David L.
David L.

"I'm impressed with it's functionality"

What do you like best?

Lattice is a great way for employees to voice their opinions without needing to be put in an uncomfortable position. Lattice provided me with the opportunity to voice my concerns to my manager without requiring me to set up a formal meeting. I also like being able to receive feedback from my manager without the formal meeting.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about Lattice but I would prefer it if Lattice allowed users to omit answering certain questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an open mind and try it out.

Lattice has allowed every single employee to give their voice and opinion. This is a great way to understand the overall workplace environment and mood as well as specific team situations.

Lattice review by Consultant

"Lattice makes work life simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

I have only started using lattice since the last 5 months but my experience has been very good. Lattice makes goal tracking and work recognition very lucid.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I would want lattice to improve is the reverse communication from lattice to its user. I want more warning emails about deadline of my goals approaching. if this system already exists then I would want a small tutorial when someone logs in for the first time.

Lattice has helped me set goals and follow them to completion very easily. I love the fact that I can see cross company goals as well. This helps me do a peer review of goals against my goals.

"Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use. You can set a goal, create benchmarks, and keep track of your progress. I do also like that it sends you email reminders to update your progress within your objectives. Lastly, I love how you can post on other people's Lattice boards. This allows you to show recognition for your coworkers, and their management team is able to see that.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far with my Lattice experience!

As previously stated, I love the opportunity to give coworkers shout-outs. Being a company with many remote employees and management, this is a great way for leadership to know what a great job their employees are doing.

Lattice review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"So glad we went with Lattice!"

What do you like best?

Lattice's implementation process was the best we've had with any SaaS product we've brought onboard (as we use hundreds)! Our success manager was incredibly informative and available, willing to hold our hand through our first review cycle and actually *teach* us the product so we become successful admins. This helped with adoption and reduced new system frustration with the whole team a great deal. This was the largest positive differentiator by far.

The product itself is also easy to use, has a clean UI that even our engineers and designers loved. Additionally, they are always listening to our product feedback and implementing changes that are helpful to us as the user. It's not that same old "yeah yeah yeah it's on the roadmap" nonsense you normally get.

What do you dislike?

Need a way to edit review feedback without going back to the reviewer - there were instances of something being badly phrased, or just feedback that is not going to be helpful to share, that the manager or admin should have the ability to hide/edit. There should be an audit trail, of course, so no one can just alter review info they don't like (and people shouldn't be able to edit/alter their own reviews) but that was a pain point in our first cycle.

Also, the reporting format is odd. When you print it out it's a TON of paper and it's not organized in a logical way. I think there's an easy fix here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at a bunch of different systems before choosing lattice. No regrets in our choice.

More regular performance feedback, which the team wants. Start conversations about development. Building a feedback culture.

Lattice review by Fábio P.
Fábio P.

"Easy to use & measure, a breeze to work with"

What do you like best?

Its very easy & straighforward to use lattice to go through regular reviews, and share feedback with all the relevant people. Website is is very intuitive, a very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, fortunately. We're constantly seeing new developments. The notifications can be a little annoying, I wish there was an option to customize that.

Lattice helps to ensure our team members have transparency and clarity on their overall performance and an opportunity to talk about long-range career goals.

Lattice review by William A.
William A.

"Lattice is a game changer for performance management "

What do you like best?

The free exchange of feed back up and down the chain of command is excellent. The platform is straightforward, and intuitive. It makes feedback, giving and receiving, simplistic but robust at the same time!

What do you dislike?

There is not to much to dislike. Lattice is a great tool for monitoring goals and communication related to performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement sooner rather than later. Lattice is the best PM tool i've ever used.

Currently utilizing it to keep my work goals in line with my workflow as well as using it to provide weekly updates to my direct manager on how my day-to-day is going. Great way to keep my manager in the loop of how i'm doing!

Lattice review by User

"Lattice makes check-Ins with my manager smoother and more efficient"

What do you like best?

I like Lattice in that it helps me organize my weekly assignments and tasks and freely comment on them. Similarly, being able to track my progress over time is important as it helps me see my growth, as well as see anything has been holding me back or has consistently been hindering me in any way.

My manager is able to look at my check-ins and then, if needed, can bring them up during our weekly 1:1 to discuss.

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to have a multiple choice option for certain questions, or have some extra questions that we can fill out by circling in certain fields. That would be a way to track things over time easier since the fill-in fields won't change like the way our free-form answers do week-to-week.

More efficient and streamlined communication with my manager. The benefits have been a growth in understanding of how I'm growing and where else I need to grow -- and what I need to work on in order to grow.

Lattice review by User

"Best Ever to update my progress directly to my VP"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to use, it reminds me when I need to update anything and it sends it directly to my VP to review. It holds me accountable to the projects that I have been working toward and its very easy to update daily, weekly, and monthly. I love that it also keeps track of the last time I logged in, the last item I worked on and provides a timeline to show my consistency with working on my projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would sync with my Google Calendar, I would be able to know that I have a goal coming up so a reminder would be there to help me work toward my goal. I would like to be reminded more often than once a month; perhaps there are some additional settings I could change and or update to make it easier for me to add these items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program will really help you to organize all of your projects, keep you accountable and make it easy to show your boss that you are working toward and achieving your goals!

Everything under the sun from HR related issues, process, policy, org charts, up coming projects, growth strategy, vendor solutions. In a claims startup there are so many projects and this gives me the opportunity to organize. I also love the convenience it provides when I need to send a quick short update directly to my VP. It also helps to keep my supervisors accountable for their projects when they are working on them, how often they are updating etc.

Lattice review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Lattice is a great way to keep track of productivity on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis."

What do you like best?

The percentage of the OKRs I have completed display is very useful. I frequently use it to estimate how close to achieving my goals I will be by the end of the quarter.

What do you dislike?

Requiring an update every week is sometimes a bit too much, at least for my current position.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice is a great way to set audacious goals, in the pursuit of which my company has accomplished more than during previous quarters

Lattice makes it easy to hold those I manage accountable for their own productivity. The biggest benefit I have seen thus far is the dramatic increase in interdepartmental cooperation based on the links between departmental OKRs and company-wide OKRs.

Lattice review by User

"Lattice covers all aspects of the KPI's needed for a proper Employee review."

What do you like best?

The "Complexed simplicity" of Lattice. You as a manager are able to cover an array of key performance indicators the empower your team to be even more effective.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to find any features I was dissatisfied with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a Powerful and easy to use program. This program empowers employees at all levels of an organization to put growth plans forward for employees.

With Lattice, I am able to implement a clear performance plan. As a manager of people, it is critical for me to put together a clear growth plan for my direct reports in order for them to grow and develop.

"Happy customer :)"

What do you like best?

Lattice's employee-centric approach encourages continuous feedback; my Lattice rep consistently makes himself available and will walk me through any questions I have; my rep will also forward on notes I have for the dev team so Lattice can continue to grow from customer feedback. Excellent!

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I particularly dislike. My company is only 2 months and and we are still learning the best way we want to use the system. As I noted earlier, I give all my feedback to my rep and he logs it into the system for the dev team to review.

We researched Lattice as we were looking for a new review platform and came across Lattice and it hit not only our need for a review platform but gave us additional tools to encourage consistent feedback which works really well for our company. The benefits are having a high level look at the back end, manager accountability in the process, encouragement for employees to get in the driver's seat in giving/receiving feedback.

Lattice review by Walker W.
Walker W.

"Best Performance Management/Checkin Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

It's insanely easy to use. Company has taken to it incredibly well, the only other software I've seen be so effective is slack.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much. We haven't heavily used the goals feature so can't comment on that. I wish they gave discounts for bulk seat buys given the adoption curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd compare it to a Slack for Performance Management. Really clean, easy to use, and effective. Strongly recommend.

We evaluating a number of options in the space we made the decision to go with Lattice, and I'm glad we did. The interface is clean and easy, and it's crazy intuitive. We saw really strong adoption from the team on both performance reviews and weekly check-ins.

Lattice review by Abtin R.
Abtin R.

"An intuitive and robust platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule feedback cycles and having my feedback autosave as I type it, is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure how flexible this is but it would be great to customize the feedback cycles and questions more.

We are trying to promote more feedback at work both positive and constructive. Lattice allows our team to continuously grow and learn from their peers/managers.

Lattice review by Amit Kumar S.
Amit Kumar S.

"Great platform for people management."

What do you like best?

A platform where I can find all employees of my company working from different countries. Org chart is the centre of attraction.

What do you dislike?

1. Not able to sort people list based on Name or Joining date.

2. UI can be more attractive.

1. It's an employee catalogue where we share updates and recognition feedback.

2. Department wise categorisation of employees.

Lattice review by sam h.
sam h.

"Lattice is amazing "

What do you like best?

Lattice makes it easy for cross-functional communication and transparency.

What do you dislike?

I wish lattice could host more of my daily tasks, like todos or calendars or more professional development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool with an easy to use UI

Feedback has been outstanding. The ability to give and receive feedback cross-functionally has strengthened our team's communication, empathy, and transparency.

Lattice review by Allan  N.
Allan N.

"Learning how to prioritize my goals"

What do you like best?

- Feedbacks feature

- Review feature

These two features have been supporting me with my team and my organization. I like to have a clear communication channel with them and output of our spaces aligned with our goals.

What do you dislike?

Is not mobile friendly. I guess we should have something that we can check even walking in the street and I would like to have an offline option.

- Accountability towards the goals and feedback towards the results.

- Clarity about the next step aligned with our vision.

- Management Team role and team experience improvement.

Lattice review by jaspinder k.
jaspinder k.

"Manageable review tool"

What do you like best?

It helps a great deal in maintaining a transparent communication with direct managers. It's features like 1on1s is a great way to manage meeting minutes and actionable items

What do you dislike?

Its good so far! The Ui for pending actions is a bit messy especially if there are lots of pending actions.

It helps in organizing annual performance review very well.

Lattice review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Easiest performance management tool"

What do you like best?

Lattice brings all the performance and people management you'd want from traditional tools but has the sleek and clean user experience that you'd expect from cutting-edge websites.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a single thing I dislike about this yet

I schedule all my one-to-one meetings with my manager, track all my OKRs, and write weekly updates for project tracking.

Lattice review by User

"Very useful for on boarding employee"

What do you like best?

1. It saved my time trying to catch up with different updates.

2. It helps for me as an new employee to get familiar with organization structure and co-workers in different teams.

3. I can use it to keep track of weekly work.

What do you dislike?

The navigation between different team lists takes a little bit of time, and its easy to get lost. Second, the user case of goal is unclear.

Currently we use it to submit our weekly performance updates, which we did it by email before. The biggest benefit is that Lattice always remind me that to submit the review by Friday, which sometimes I would forget to do it in email because of a busy day. With Lattice, I can make sure it's done on time.

Lattice review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"This tool has really helped with organization and staying on task."

What do you like best?

I like the updates feature! It keeps me up to speed on what my team is working on and allows them to feel more accomplished by seeing things getting checked off their list.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. We just started using this product and I am happy with it as of now.

Streamlining Supervisions and 1:1's.

Lattice review by Kyle K.
Kyle K.

"Just what I need"

What do you like best?

I can log in with a regular web browser from anywhere and use an up to date UI.

What do you dislike?

It keeps bugging me to update goals that have already been completed. Some keyboard shortcuts to move from goal to goal would be nice.

Clearly expressing goals and the work needed to accomplish them

Lattice review by Ricky B.
Ricky B.

"The best tool for performance tracking "

What do you like best?

I love the way Lattice helps me keep track of my individual goals at work. I can separate goals and track progress of each one for the quarter.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike at first I felt like entering goals and tracking them would just add an extra step to my already busy work day but the interface is very user friendly.

It gives me the ability to clearly communicate my wins and losses to management in a way that is transparent and supports growth

Lattice review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

how easy the system is to use and navigate through

What do you dislike?

its small things I would like to see come down there timeline like calendar integration, employee survey and maybe a recognition component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

getting your managers onboard is key. For me, threats worked!

Lattice has been priceless for me as HR to see the manager that is actually using the system and having the consistent 1:1 meetings. I have even been able to send out reports on all managers that are completing 1:1 meetings making it competitive among my managers to all use the system.

Lattice review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very well designed experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage anonymous feedback, being able to track progress, and the slick interface make it easy to use. By far the best performance review system I've used.

What do you dislike?

The emails do a good job of getting you to the next spot in the review process, but I had a hard time getting back to that spot if I went to the site directly.

Used Lattice for reviewing employees and delivering 360 feedback. Lattice made the process go much quicker than I've typically experienced.

Lattice review by User

"Great tool for providing feedback on your assigned tasks with great visibility to upper management"

What do you like best?

one of the great things with this tool is the visibility which upper management see with the assigned tasks. The goal structure once entered can be tracked very neatly and also gives chance to see the blockers to achieve the goal.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to have sub tasks structure and track that as part of progress instead of the key result menu associated and tracking the percentage with those tasks.

Performance management can be achieved every quarter well aligned with upper management MBO's.

Lattice review by Elliot E.
Elliot E.

"Great UI and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is highly customizable, a great stand-in for an intranet or wiki, and the customer service and dedicated account rep have been stellar. Great company directory, 1:1 feature, feedback tool, and performance review experience for individuals and managers.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is limited in terms of exporting data and synthesizing conclusions from it, and the performance review/goal data exports in a way that's unwieldy and hard to draw conclusions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who can work with data to analyze "so what" conclusions

Performance reviews, regular check-ins with managers, and company OKRs

Lattice review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Streamlined 1:1 work with my reports"

What do you like best?

Lattice enabled me to consolidate my notes, agendas and goals for 1:1s with my reports. The feedback functionality is an easy way to provide props in under 60 seconds and have it all recorded in one place. The performance review tools made the otherwise daunting experience pleasant, effective and something I actually look forward to.

What do you dislike?

The goal-setting functionality isn't super optimized for the kind of work my department does.

Effective people coaching and growth tracking, which results in higher performance.

Lattice review by Jérémy R.
Jérémy R.

"The essential app to manage people and feedback culture. Bravo!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to interact with managers and other team members. Weekly management of personalizing objectives is a must. Keeping track of team members goals is one of my favorite features.

What do you dislike?

Not so many things about Lattice that I disliked. The platform is great and is answering perfectly our needs for our Product Manager team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice is very easy to use and should become the standard for every mid-size company!

Communication between teams is our priority and Lattice is answering it!

Lattice review by Gene S.
Gene S.

"Very smooth experience"

What do you like best?

All the UI are easy to use and buttery smooth

What do you dislike?

We are supposedly doing monthly updates but been getting weekly update entry every week

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great product to try!

Feedback/ update system, also helps for annual review and company-wide survey

Lattice review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Great platform to align your teams internally"

What do you like best?

Streamlines the internal review process and makes it very easy to get a gauge of how your team is doing. Also great for submitting feedback.

What do you dislike?

Still have yet to explore all the functionality, can't think of anything right now.

Lattice is solving two key problems: the lack of a robust feedback channel and misalignment of team objectives. With lattice, we are more aligned and have clearer understanding of everyone's priorities -- leading to a higher production and efficiency.

Lattice review by User

"Great for Remote Workers!"

What do you like best?

Getting to include our company's values and point specifically to how this team member embodied them. It increases my awareness of my own goals and if they align with these values.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize my home page more, also maybe add some flair and whimsy to the interface (adding emojis or gifs would be cool)

I like getting to read about my direct reports and that they are celebrated for their skills and accomplishments. Our company is spread out across the country and the leadership doesn't always get to hear about the everyday wins by our local teams. Lattice gives us a way to do that and capture the information needed to reconcile merit-based bonuses and career growth within the company (promotions, etc).

Lattice review by A.J. G.
A.J. G.

"Great UX, super useful!"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with slack—Our company uses Slack pretty heavily, so when people submit things like praise, it's nice to see them show up in our slack channels.

What do you dislike?

Haven't encountered anything I dislike thus far! It's been a pretty seamless implementation and training process.

We had challenges with 360 reviews in the past, and a need for transparent communication channels for feedback. This has been a really great solution that our team has adopted happily.

Lattice review by User

"Lattice - Great management software"

What do you like best?

- Great ability to track progress each week and communicate with managers

- Ability to go back and review progress week-by-week

- Ability to toggle privacy settings

What do you dislike?

- Have to manually copy and paste priorities from one week to another; would love for there to be a feature where it tracked progress on each priority. Right now, the quality of the weekly progress report/update really depends on the individual. The software could do more to help with this variability.

Problems solving: Working remotely and need to update my manager on what I am working on

Benefits: Clear process around communication with my manager, great discipline to do this every week. (Love the reminders!)

Lattice review by User in Financial Services

"Lattice is great!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has been awesome in helping to set expectations with my manager and get the feedback I need to be successful at my job. Lattice’s integrations with Gmail and Slack makes it really easy for me to share feedback, set goals, and have 1:1s with my manager.

What do you dislike?

Lattice is a newer product, so there are constantly new things to discover and learn.

It’s really helped me get the feedback I need to grow my career, and understand what I need to do to be successful.

Lattice review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Building Company Culture"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Lattice is the public feedback. It's inspiring to see how so many of our departments work together, and it's a great way to give recognition to people who work behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

The goals can sometimes be frustrating to stay up to date with.

Knowing who's who on each team through the org chart definitely makes it easier than having to ask a million people for the right person to contact.

Lattice review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Good for Small Business Employee Reviews"

What do you like best?

Walks users logically through the entire employee review process.

What do you dislike?

Had some trouble with the application early. The senior management reached out to resolve our issues....impressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run into problems, escalate your concerns...their organization is responsive in providing help.

Was able to handle annual reviews for a small SaaS start-up without an HR department.

Lattice review by Administrator

"So far it's been a good time. "

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly it is for our employees. Most people dread having to do reviews because the systems are clunky and complicated. Lattice is the complete opposite of that.

What do you dislike?

Communication around updates. It's getting better now, but more advanced notice would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Light-weight and easy to use. We were looking for something user-friendly and unburdensome. The Lattice platform fits that.

Clarity. Employees no longer have to wonder how they're doing. It's (low-key) forcing serious conversations about performance expectations and outcomes.

Lattice review by User

"Great UX/UI and features "

What do you like best?

The software is beautiful and easy to use, and on top of that the feature set they have is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the global feed of company-wide (public) reviews was more accessible, like right on the homepage when you login. The community aspect of sharing positive feedback, IMO, should be highlighted.

Manager/employee feedback and random feedback to cross-team members. Also things like birthdays are easily highlighted - I remembered my boss' birthday thanks to Lattice!

Lattice review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Employee friendly system working well with remote employees"

What do you like best?

Lattice is intuitive and user friendly. We use it to track goals over time. We have also used the feature where a manager asks for weekly updates and reports on what we have been working on as well as how we are feeling about work this week.

What do you dislike?

I didn't care for being required to give weekly updates, but I'm sure that's a setting that can be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From an employee perspective, I like the product. Easy to use. Aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I'm not in a management role to know what problems have been solved. I use it as an employee to set and track goals.

Lattice review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"Simplicity at is finest - Performance Management"

What do you like best?

Feedback Feature, goals and updates that I can see from my teammates, slack integration

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be honest I think Lattice is simple and great for me to keep up to date to how my team is doing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement few features first

Have routine in people's calendars to use Lattice for performance updates, reviews and feedback to other employees

Transparency of goals progress and updates

Positive environment through open feedback

Lattice review by Nora K.
Nora K.

"It's ok"

What do you like best?

it's better than ultipro which is what we were using before

What do you dislike?

it has a lot of unnecessary parts that no one uses

we needed a better system because everyone was complaining about ultipro. I think the goal setting hulabaloo is annoyingly rigid.

Lattice review by David D.
David D.

"Great tool for OKR management system!"

What do you like best?

I love receiving weekly updates from my direct reports. Also the Goal tree is a very nice view to have an overview of the current challenges of the company.

The interface to implement OKRs is easy to use and accessible.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it's hard to get adoption of Lattice within the company, at first.

Transparency and alignment of the employees.

Better focus towards what's important, easier to jauge colleagues satisfaction.