Lattice Performance Management

Lattice Performance Management

Lattice is a continuous performance management system including performance reviews, real-time feedback, goal setting and one-on-one tools.

Work for Lattice Performance Management?

Learning about Lattice?

Lattice Performance Management Reviews

Ask Lattice a Question
Showing 43 Lattice reviews
Lattice review by Evan S.
Evan S.

"Performance management for start ups and mid size companies"

What do you like best?

Lattice makes it extremely easy to set up goals, track how you are doing, and create accountability within an organization. Just think about it like this - all the pain and hassle that normals goes towards figuring out how to set goals, store and process reviews and feedback, and make actual assessments of employee performance, all simplified into one streamlined application that is exactly as easy as you would want it to be. Huge time saver, and for smaller companies it makes a level of performance management possible that normally, you could not at all.

What do you dislike?

Lattice is continuing to add features, there are still a couple areas where the product could use a bit of development, but I am hopefully they will address these soon.

Before we used Lattice we had worked with various other employee management solutions and merged those with what different managers in the company had as their personal way of doing performance management. However, the result of this was that we often were not able to get performance reviews out on time or they were incomplete. Lattice allowed us to significantly streamline this entire flow!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lattice Performance Management
Lattice review by David M.
David M.

"Easy to use, easy to align, easy to measure"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use Lattice to configure weekly 1:1's, monthly check-ins and annual reviews, all within an elegantly simple user interface that is light and uncluttered. Whether individual contributor, manager of a team, or an admin, everyone likes using Lattice.

What do you dislike?

The product is very intuitive, and if you haven't spent a lot of time in it before jumping into the deep end, there is some "explore and discover" one can expect to do. That said, the tool is robust, easy to navigate around within and the chat support, when needed, is timely and on target.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the team at Lattice and have them demo the product extensively - it's really easy!

We needed a place for managers and their team members to capture notes, update each other asynchronously and to keep a running list of both topics and accomplishments. All of these are inputs for regular, ongoing communication touch points between employees and their managers.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Lattice review by Ana-Alicia S.
Ana-Alicia S.

"Individual, Team and Company-wide Goal Management"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the interface of Lattice in how you can view the goals all in one place, it is easily identifiable with color related to your tracking (progressing, off track, on track), as well as chosen visibility to my peers and / or Manager. I really enjoy the weekly reminders to update goals, as well as the weekly reminder my manager has in place for me to fill out. I am able to look back on this during the week as a sort of to-do list in some ways, but also conceptualize big picture what I have set out to do and have not / have done already over time. It is a practical tool! I like how Lattice can integrate with slack and remind me of updates to do. There is a great chat feature as well with individuals who are attentive!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to sort goals alphabetically or by due date when on the Dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo! This was helpful in having our Peoples team connect new managers for a training on how to use it. Very helpful!

I am able to set actionable goals, log progress -- whether it be a count of action items, subgoals to my major overall goal -- and share them with my Manager in a clear way that I don't need to hawk over as much as I would a GoogleDoc or such. The largest benefits would be feeling on track with my goals, as well as seeing other peers setting their goals. I am able to think about the role from a different perspective (something that may not come up in just everyday conversation) so it is helpful to have that insight, especially since there are more than 1 employee in my position. We recently switched from using GoogleForms to using Lattice for our company-wide 360 degree reviews. It was nice to see information compiled all in one place and have questions be standardized across the board in such a tool. Visually it looks so much nice and great integration of using team building throughout the year now all in one place, alongside reviews!

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the goals - it encourages me to think big picture, and to not get too hung up on the details. This definitely helps my overall workflow and efficiency in high level planning.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to link personal updates with reviews. I find myself having to switch between screens a lot when having one-on-one meetings with my employees.

Additionally, I would love if there was a way to sort goal by tags, department, etc. Maybe even a home-base screen for goals, rather than the pop-up window that currently exists. I think this would be helpful in looking at the goals together as a bigger picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure understand how to add goals before doing so -- I initially had 30+ goals implemented before I realized what I was plugging in were more 'tasks' than higher level goals.

We're solving for our lack of a goal setting system. We used to use excel, but Lattice provides a level or transparency amongst our greater team that we were missing prior.

Lattice review by Kameron  B.
Kameron B.

"Great Tool and Asset for Every Company"

What do you like best?

I love that I can give weekly updates to my boss in a quick and easy manner. I also love the chance that I can review other employees and see feedback that others have given me. The goal function is great and I find the weekly reminders to update goals very useful.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have yet to find something that I dislike about Lattice. I have yet to access the full potential of Lattice, but from what I have used and accessed, it has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth trying. I have been extremely happy with it and found it a very useful asset in our company. It has been a big value add!

We now have a place to keep all of our peer reviews, goals, and weekly updates all in one place and available for anyone in the company to quickly view and access.

Lattice review by Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

"Great Performance Management Tool!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has an easy to use, clean and simple interface. We were looking for something that would be a lighter tool compared to what we previously used. When I surveyed the team post-reviews, they all liked Lattice better than the former tool we used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say here. When I have feedback for the team, the Customer Success team and Support team is always willing to take feedback and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great and easy to use tool both on the admin and user end. The Customer Success team and Support team has been quick to respond and listen to my feedback.

Lattice supports Rainforest QA with our continuous career development. We've been able to identify high performers and areas of focus for our team. The Rainforest QA team has been using the updates, check in and goal features as well even though we did not roll these features out to the team. It has been amazing to see the organic adoption from our team.

Lattice review by Administrator

"User friendly Performance Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and user friendly for all users - admins, employees, and managers. I also love how flexible the tool is so you can customize it to what your company really needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Any feedback I've had on the product, I send it over to Lattice and they are usually able to help me with my issue. They also take feedback very seriously and I've seen product enhancements with some of the feedback I've provided.

We didn't have a performance management tool so we were looking to create a performance review program and process. Lattice helped us get alignment on the direction we wanted for this process. The real benefits we have seen are that employees are getting feedback from their managers and peers on a regular basis using Lattice. This has allowed us to be more collaborative and get work done more efficiently with continuous communication through out the year.

Lattice review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"The best for small and medium organizations"

What do you like best?

I've used 5+ performance management solutions in my career, and Lattice is by far the best for SMB companies. It's easy to administer, clean user interface, and is the first solution that hasn't caused a ton of confusion/complaint across the team come performance review. I would strongly recommend it over BetterWorks and Small Improvements.

Though our company primarily uses it for performance reviews, I like that it offers 1:1 meeting and goalsetting functionality. I also really like the team behind the product, it's clear they practice what they preach in terms of high performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish it offered more integrations with other tools. One feature Reflektive has that I would love to see in Lattice is a Gmail integration that allows managers to keep notes on team member achievements and developmental opportunities as they come through in email. That said, we still selected Lattice over Reflektive due to its total offering and match to our company's needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a strong proponent of Lattice, but it's important to think about company stage of sophistication of product needed. I think Lattice as it stands today will work great for us until 500 people, and my hope is that the product evolves with us (I am confident it will), so that by the time we require an enterprise product, they meet those needs.

We are using this product to ensure our team members have transparency and clarity on their overall performance and an opportunity to talk about long range career goals. This is a critical piece of our Career Development pie, and the results certainly show in our team's satisfaction in the area of career growth.

Lattice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great multi-functional tool!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has seriously improved our annual performance reviews. Before, they were inconsistent, not taken seriously, and honestly didn't even occur half the time. Now with Lattice, it's easy to start and manage a cycle, and it's much more comprehensive. I also love Lattice's ability to track goals.

As an admin, it's great seeing people submit biweekly check-ins so I can always keep a pulse on things. Managers love this feature as well - sometimes, things come out in the check-in that wouldn't have been brought up during a normal in-person 1:1.

What do you dislike?

The goal tracking can be tricky - you can create a parent goal, and attach child goals to it, but when the child goals are marked as completed, it doesn't update the parent goal with a percent completion. I would like Lattice to add that feature.

Lattice also has the ability to schedule 1:1s, but the schedule does not sync with any external calendars (G-suite, Outlook). For that reason, I don't think a lot of people have used that feature.

Our annual review process has been completed revamped and is now taken seriously by all employees. This is the biggest benefit Lattice has brought to us.

Lattice review by J.P. C.
J.P. C.

"Great for a business that's scaling up"

What do you like best?

So many things! The system is intuitive and has a good knowledge base. It provides a variety of options for use and customization. Most importantly, the constant improvements and great responsiveness to feature requests has been outstanding. Scalability was another feature we were looking for, and again Lattice meets that need for us.

What do you dislike?

We did have an issue with integration with another app and having to troubleshoot between both vendors was a little time consuming, but I would quickly say that the support from Lattice wasn't lacking at all. It was a unique situation (and up until this event integration was fine) so it's not something that could have been in the knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice's customization is great for organizations looking for greater transparency and those seeking a shift towards more up-to-date performance management (versus the traditional retroactive model), but is still structured enough that you won't get overwhelmed in the process.

Deployment is always important for any new company-wide system, and we received an appropriate amount of support and training for our admins and managers, who then rolled it out to the team.

Make sure you have someone to champion the use of the system to ensure engagement and prevent dissuasion due to lack of training or understanding the larger performance management concepts that Lattice only facilitates.

Previously, our performance management was across multiple systems, and with the consistent growth with the company it was becoming burdensome. With Lattice not only is our PM centralized into one primary system, the availability and options such as 360° reviews and feedback has allowed us to customize the system to meet our needs.

Lattice review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Company Review Site!"

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward for the end user. We recently started using Lattice at my company (previously used Google Forms) and it's very easy to understand and complete your performance reviews. It's nice to keeping track of goals as well. We have all of our employees put in their monthly and quarterly goals and how this contributes to the overall state of the company.

What do you dislike?

The notifications can be very annoying. I believe I received 10-15 emails reminding me that I need to complete my review. Well, this was nice that they kept reminding me, I was saving them to the last minute, so that got on my nerve. Hopefully, this is a setting and I can turn this off for future notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and inexpensive. It makes managing your employee's monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews very easy.

We're trying to keep it as easy as possible for our employees to complete their reviews. It's very straightforward what questions they need to answer and it saves their responses as they go, so if they need to step away, they can come back and their responses are still there.

Lattice review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Good Employee Review System"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes.

It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get full use out of the platform, use the goal tracking, updates, and performance review features.

Lattice is an organized way for companies to keep track of employee goals and annual performance reviews. Previously, our company did not have an established system in place so Lattice is good for that.

Lattice review by Angela N.
Angela N.

"Make your company a "Best to work for" by reaching goals and growing employees."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to give and track feedback, document 1:1 meetings, document weekly updates, track goals and streamline reviews. The customer service is phenomenal and they listen to the feedback provided. My team members love the UI and I get excited when I see feature updates b/c they often make my life easier.

What do you dislike?

It is a new software with lots on their roadmap. Several key improvements are pending that will improve some of my team work such as improved notes for 1:1s (allow employees to write shared notes too), goal review workflow (allow to click a "view next goal"), and a little more flexibility on departments (some team members are members of more than one department.

Growing our company and team. It is important for us to recognize employees, set goals, and achieve them. Lattice makes this process more transparent.

Lattice review by User in Computer Software

"Lattice is Great for Performance Reviews!"

What do you like best?

Lattice is a great tool for both myself and my colleagues to reflect on how we can improve and what we did right. It is very simple and allows people to use it in a variety of ways depending on how a company wants to manage their performance reviews. This software is very robust and is essential for a company and individuals to grow.

What do you dislike?

Lattice has a lot of different options a company can take advantage of, so there may be a learning curve for some people on how exactly to use Lattice. I think this is a good problem to have though. Another thing that some employees may struggle with is that the feedback reviews can take a lot of time to finish if one is thorough. This isn't a true complaint of Lattice, but will be an issue for employees while onboarding the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lattice is a very simple platform to adopt, but there is still a bit of a learning curve when implementing it across your team. Make sure your team has a plan to introduce the software to employees, so there are no issues. Having performance management software like Lattice is very important to have, so I cannot praise it enough.

My company had no formal performance review process as a mid-stage startup, so Lattice was instrumental since it is a simple platform to adopt. It also helped the team to embrace feedback and created a culture of transparency that improved the work environment.

Lattice review by Administrator

"New performance tool with heaps of potential"

What do you like best?

Lattice's overall UI and review functionality are its resounding features. The review functionality is customisable and has heaps of potential to support talent mapping. Their UI is clean and pleasant to use. Our Account Manager is responsive and honest in terms of their product roadmap, offering work arounds and support where required.

What do you dislike?

Still a new tool, has some bugs, however their product roadmap is exciting and it's good to see Lattice regularly shipping new features. I'm particularly looking forward to advances in their review functionality, as well as building the capability of OKRs and 1:1s, which are relatively new features.

Automated and streamlined 80% of the design & set-up, collection and dissemination of performance and development feedback. Enhanced data integrity storing performance feedback in one location. When the talent mapping functionality is extended, this will be a game changer.

Lattice review by Diana S.
Diana S.

"Our first performance review cycle was immensely successful!"

What do you like best?

The platform was well liked by our team. As the administrator, I found it very easy to set up the templates and manage the cycle. Our account manager, Nate Zanger, was helpful and responsive any time I had a question. He even came on site to train our team! The Lattice platform is clean, current, easy to use and overall a really great experience. We had 100% completion rate by our employees. I would definitely recommend Lattice to others!

What do you dislike?

There was not really anything about Lattice that I disliked. The platform was great and the customer service by Nate Zanger was great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials and ask your account manager for help, as they are all very helpful.

We are using Lattice for self reviews, manager reviews and 360 peer reviews.

Lattice review by Fábio P.
Fábio P.

"Easy to use & measure, a breeze to work with"

What do you like best?

Its very easy & straighforward to use lattice to go through regular reviews, and share feedback with all the relevant people. Website is is very intuitive, a very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, fortunately. We're constantly seeing new developments. The notifications can be a little annoying, I wish there was an option to customize that.

Lattice helps to ensure our team members have transparency and clarity on their overall performance and an opportunity to talk about long-range career goals.

"Happy customer :)"

What do you like best?

Lattice's employee-centric approach encourages continuous feedback; my Lattice rep consistently makes himself available and will walk me through any questions I have; my rep will also forward on notes I have for the dev team so Lattice can continue to grow from customer feedback. Excellent!

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I particularly dislike. My company is only 2 months and and we are still learning the best way we want to use the system. As I noted earlier, I give all my feedback to my rep and he logs it into the system for the dev team to review.

We researched Lattice as we were looking for a new review platform and came across Lattice and it hit not only our need for a review platform but gave us additional tools to encourage consistent feedback which works really well for our company. The benefits are having a high level look at the back end, manager accountability in the process, encouragement for employees to get in the driver's seat in giving/receiving feedback.

Lattice review by Walker W.
Walker W.

"Best Performance Management/Checkin Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

It's insanely easy to use. Company has taken to it incredibly well, the only other software I've seen be so effective is slack.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much. We haven't heavily used the goals feature so can't comment on that. I wish they gave discounts for bulk seat buys given the adoption curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd compare it to a Slack for Performance Management. Really clean, easy to use, and effective. Strongly recommend.

We evaluating a number of options in the space we made the decision to go with Lattice, and I'm glad we did. The interface is clean and easy, and it's crazy intuitive. We saw really strong adoption from the team on both performance reviews and weekly check-ins.

Lattice review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Easiest performance management tool"

What do you like best?

Lattice brings all the performance and people management you'd want from traditional tools but has the sleek and clean user experience that you'd expect from cutting-edge websites.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a single thing I dislike about this yet

I schedule all my one-to-one meetings with my manager, track all my OKRs, and write weekly updates for project tracking.

Lattice review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

how easy the system is to use and navigate through

What do you dislike?

its small things I would like to see come down there timeline like calendar integration, employee survey and maybe a recognition component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

getting your managers onboard is key. For me, threats worked!

Lattice has been priceless for me as HR to see the manager that is actually using the system and having the consistent 1:1 meetings. I have even been able to send out reports on all managers that are completing 1:1 meetings making it competitive among my managers to all use the system.

Lattice review by Elliot E.
Elliot E.

"Great UI and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is highly customizable, a great stand-in for an intranet or wiki, and the customer service and dedicated account rep have been stellar. Great company directory, 1:1 feature, feedback tool, and performance review experience for individuals and managers.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is limited in terms of exporting data and synthesizing conclusions from it, and the performance review/goal data exports in a way that's unwieldy and hard to draw conclusions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who can work with data to analyze "so what" conclusions

Performance reviews, regular check-ins with managers, and company OKRs

Lattice review by User

"Great for Remote Workers!"

What do you like best?

Getting to include our company's values and point specifically to how this team member embodied them. It increases my awareness of my own goals and if they align with these values.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize my home page more, also maybe add some flair and whimsy to the interface (adding emojis or gifs would be cool)

I like getting to read about my direct reports and that they are celebrated for their skills and accomplishments. Our company is spread out across the country and the leadership doesn't always get to hear about the everyday wins by our local teams. Lattice gives us a way to do that and capture the information needed to reconcile merit-based bonuses and career growth within the company (promotions, etc).

Lattice review by User in Financial Services

"Lattice is great!"

What do you like best?

Lattice has been awesome in helping to set expectations with my manager and get the feedback I need to be successful at my job. Lattice’s integrations with Gmail and Slack makes it really easy for me to share feedback, set goals, and have 1:1s with my manager.

What do you dislike?

Lattice is a newer product, so there are constantly new things to discover and learn.

It’s really helped me get the feedback I need to grow my career, and understand what I need to do to be successful.

Lattice review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Good for Small Business Employee Reviews"

What do you like best?

Walks users logically through the entire employee review process.

What do you dislike?

Had some trouble with the application early. The senior management reached out to resolve our issues....impressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run into problems, escalate your concerns...their organization is responsive in providing help.

Was able to handle annual reviews for a small SaaS start-up without an HR department.

Lattice review by Nora K.
Nora K.

"It's ok"

What do you like best?

it's better than ultipro which is what we were using before

What do you dislike?

it has a lot of unnecessary parts that no one uses

we needed a better system because everyone was complaining about ultipro. I think the goal setting hulabaloo is annoyingly rigid.

Lattice review by David D.
David D.

"Great tool for OKR management system!"

What do you like best?

I love receiving weekly updates from my direct reports. Also the Goal tree is a very nice view to have an overview of the current challenges of the company.

The interface to implement OKRs is easy to use and accessible.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it's hard to get adoption of Lattice within the company, at first.

Transparency and alignment of the employees.

Better focus towards what's important, easier to jauge colleagues satisfaction.

Lattice review by Tito S.
Tito S.

"Review for Lattice"

What do you like best?

Able to use for personal goals and see our current metrics

What do you dislike?

Nothing pretty spot on with what I use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Just overall communication with management.

Lattice review by User

"Makes peer feedback a breeze"

What do you like best?

We loved how easy it was to provide peer feedback. It really helped us improve communication within and across internal teams.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that we were forced to pay per used past a certain threshold. I would like to see more reasonable packages. Our organization is large, but that is largely in part due to the fact that we employ so many warehouse employees, who would not all be using the software.

We improved communication, transparency and overall employee morale by using Lattice. In the end we decided to go to a competitor for pricing reasons, but this is a great tool!

Lattice review by User

"Great way to open up about your work experiences in a constructive format"

What do you like best?

I like that it encourages you to freely express any positive or negative experiences about your job. I believe this can help management understand operations from the employee perspective and make corresponding changes as needed.

What do you dislike?

While there is nothing I dislike about the service itself, I feel that it may not be best for those who prefer to be more reserved about their feelings or opinions. I am not sure if it should be a requirement for people who are uncomfortable opening up about work experiences.

How to improve operations daily and weekly

Lattice review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"This tool has really helped with organization and staying on task."

What do you like best?

I like the updates feature! It keeps me up to speed on what my team is working on and allows them to feel more accomplished by seeing things getting checked off their list.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. We just started using this product and I am happy with it as of now.

Streamlining Supervisions and 1:1's.

Lattice review by User in Internet

"Easy to give and receive feedback"

What do you like best?

Automatically saves work so you do not have to finish your review and can come back to it. Additionally, the UI is very seemless and allows for easy navigation. At the end of the cycle, managers can release their evaluation for your review. This allows you to keep reviews, goals, etc all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. You fill out reviews for yourself and any colleagues and you’re good to go!

Much simpler to manage than just typing our evaluations over email to submit. Additionally, allows for better documentation for evaluations.

Lattice review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Awesome customer service by the Lattice team!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to get help from the Lattice Team. If I am stuck on something or just have a quick question, they always get back to me quickly and with a helpful solution. Also, they genuinely care about my feedback on how to make their product better.

What do you dislike?

Certain things cannot be changed after the cycle has been set by the user. However, if you reach out to Lattice, they might have a solution.

Keeping track of company and individual goals, and automating and tracking performance reviews

Lattice review by Administrator

"So far it's been a good time. "

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly it is for our employees. Most people dread having to do reviews because the systems are clunky and complicated. Lattice is the complete opposite of that.

What do you dislike?

Communication around updates. It's getting better now, but more advanced notice would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Light-weight and easy to use. We were looking for something user-friendly and unburdensome. The Lattice platform fits that.

Clarity. Employees no longer have to wonder how they're doing. It's (low-key) forcing serious conversations about performance expectations and outcomes.

Lattice review by Shivani N.
Shivani N.

"Review on Performance management"

What do you like best?

it was very efficient and my work was completed in very short time interval

What do you dislike?

sometimes it was hanging my work and my system was getting slower a lot

database design and visualization

Lattice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, saves answers along the way. Understand how far along I am with the review.

What do you dislike?

You get a decent amount of email reminders about what you have to do. I wouldn't view this as neccesarily a bad thing.

We need to have a constant feedback loop. I think it is sometimes easier to give feedback in a written form.

Lattice review by Administrator

"Lattice is a user-friendly performance management platform with fantastic customer service!"

What do you like best?

Besides the awesome functionality, I'm so impressed with the level of care and attention we receive from Lattice. They are incredibly attentive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have some feature requests that they can't accommodate right now.

We use Lattice for performance management (goal-setting and management, real-time feedback, performance reviews, etc.). The system facilitates continuous communication between employees and their managers, as well as peers.

"Good experience overall"

What do you like best?

I think the UI is straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I think it'd be nice if it were easier to find someone's review of you. Notifications for things you need to do and when you were reviewed would be helpful.

I am using it to review my peers and myself. It's nice that it doesn't take too long to fill out.

Lattice review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Best Performance Management Tool! "

What do you like best?

Lattice provides an intuitive and easy user experience for administrators and participants. We have decreased our performance management time by 13 hours and increase on-time completion rate to 100%.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike - if anything, so excited to see what new features are released!

As a growing team, Lattice will help us scale performance management across the team!

Lattice review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Tool for HR and Managers"

What do you like best?

The UI is great and the team at lattice is always great.

They are affordable

They are constantly adding new features and updates

What do you dislike?

No complaints honestly. The tool is simple and works which is all I ask for.

Lattice helps us stay on track with our goal setting and helps us stay organized and effectively run our 360 reviews.

"Best User Experience!"

What do you like best?

Lattice is a very helpful tool, it helps me manage everything I need to with my personal goals & teams goals.

Its fast and efficient and the user experience is super clean and easy.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all, lattice is the perfect tool!

Speed and time - lattice makes it easy!

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and navigate. On point tool that makes reviewing peers and sharing feedback seamless.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could review historic reviews to not repeat yourself or view trends in performance

More on point feedback / feedback management. Regular circles ensure consistent feedback is provided to all team members

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive layout makes it easy to understand at first glance.

What do you dislike?

No recommendations to be offered at this time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Currently one of two members on my particular team, so it is allowing us to explore what utilizing performance management software within people opps/hr looks like at BackerKit.

Learn more about Lattice Performance Management

Lattice Performance Management Videos

Lattice Performance Management Downloads

Learning about Lattice Performance Management?

* We monitor all Lattice Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.