Launch27

Online booking and scheduling software for maid service and cleaning businesses. Easy to use and super simple to schedule your maids, automate email/text reminders, and more. We’re the gold standard if you’re looking for a calendar system to manage your maid service / cleaning company.

Work for Launch27?

Learning about Launch27?

Compare Launch27 to Similar Solutions

Launch27 Reviews

Ask Launch27 a Question
Showing 62 Launch27 reviews
Launch27 review by Jordan W.
Jordan W.

"My opinion on Launch27"

What do you like best?

Things I like best about Launch27:

- Time it takes customer support to respond

- They are always improving the service

- Simple to use (after you play around with it a good amount)

- The Launch27 admins email you frequently with useful information and relevant success tips

What do you dislike?

Things I dislike are:

- Too many broken/unfinished pieces of the service

- Very important fixes that my team needs done get shafted to a website where 100's of requests are submitted and you just have to deal with it

- Over priced

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this. It is helpful if you are tech savvy or work with someone who is tech savvy because there are a lot of times when custom code and tech savviness comes into play because Launch27 hasn't fixed what needs to be fixed (they are probably really busy). It is also pricy, so a good budget is recommended.

The business problems that I solve with Launch27 are saving time, saving money, and simplicity. We realize the benefits of this platform because people are getting used to booking things online. So why not book property maintenance services also?

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Launch27
Launch27 review by Darren N.
Darren N.

"Save time and add revenue with L27"

What do you like best?

The automation of several day-to-day tasks that we were doing manually was worth switching to L27 alone. From follow up emails to reminders, L27 has allowed us to focus on growing the business and not just running it. They are constantly improving it's offering, updating features, and making sure that we're taking advantage of everything it has to offer. Customer support is always quick and helpful and the team is always interested in feedback and ideas.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some improvements in the referral engine, but overall there aren't any "dislikes". I'd also like to see more added to the email offering, but I've already been told that this is something on it's way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait like I did. Make the switch or start using L27 sooner than later. You won't regret it.

I was wasting a large amount of time emailing clients, following up, calling about declined cards, etc. The odd thing was I never realized how much time that was consuming until the switch. Being able to focus on the things that actually make the business money and improving the business itself are what L27 has allowed me to do. Something that I also love is the dependability of the software and a team that is always making sure things are running smoothly. Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars creating a custom software that would be less effective and require constant maintenance and improvements, we have one for a very reasonable monthly cost. It's a no-brainer.

What Cleaning Services solution do you use?

Launch27 review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Fantastic tool for an entrepreneur. "

What do you like best?

I love how simple and easy it is to use. I was up and running with the system within minutes of using their trial and by the time the trial expired and I purchased the product I had managed to get everything sorted ready to use. It integrates seamlessly with my website and with a little custom CSS it fits beautifully. In all honestly we expect that this software will be the crux of our business allowing us to stand out above competition in the area we operate

What do you dislike?

If anything, the price increase for the for the higher packages is a little off putting given that you don't get as much in addition for a quite steep price jump. Definitely something I will be using later on in the life time of the business once we have decided it is the right time to expand into other areas in the country but off putting for a new business that has no choice but to start off small.

I would also like to see updated guides for setting up the custom CSS as, although Launch27 offer this as an additional service, I have the skill to do it myself and wouldn't pay for them to do it on my behalf. Because of the lacking guidelines it took a lot of necessary work on my part to work out which codes would work in order to change certain areas of CSS. if I had any recommendation for Launch27 it would be to improve these help files and guidelines so that many of the frequently asked questions can be solved easily as I know many of mine had to be answered directly by their staff or by other uses of their software on their facebook group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend you use this software alongside a responsive website as the two go hand in hand in creating a professional looking system.

It makes it easier to convert my website visitors into customers. Since our entire business is based around the idea of having a simple to use booking and quotation system we rely entirely on Launch27 for this job. We did shop around for other companies offering similar solutions but none integrated as well or were as simple to get set-up so it saved us a lot of work.

Launch27 review by Jotham K.
Jotham K.

"Best Platform for your Business Needs"

What do you like best?

Launch27 has all the features you would want to help schedule appointments, booking clients (via their form) and charge for your services.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly the best platform out there. I don't have any strong dislikes. Sometimes the platform is down because of maintenance but those instances are never really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take Launch27 for a test drive. They have a trial period and their customer support is very quick to answer any questions you may have. We are a home cleaning referral agency and Launch27 is the life blood of our company. Without Launch27 I would definitely be dealing with a lot more workaches.

Launch27 helps keep track of client's appointments. It also allows you to send schedules out to your employees. It also sends out email reminds to your clients for their upcoming appointments. It a really a great platform to have for your business.

Launch27 review by Trent B.
Trent B.

"Launch27 Review - The Best Option for Service-Based Businesses"

What do you like best?

Launch27 makes operating a service-based business 100X easier. They've created an automated platform that is optimized for cleaning/housekeeping services, but customizable to many other service industries. They offer tools like an automated email system, simple customer management, mobile app, customizable booking form, online login system specific to your business. Their customer service always seems to respond in a prompt and kind manner.

What do you dislike?

The automated email customizer is pretty limited. They do offer the option of inputting your own code for a custom email; however, the email system edits the code that you place into the editor. Overall, would love to see an overhaul to make that editor more complete.

Launch27 truly takes a huge burden off of the shoulders of a service-based business owner. The automation and business management tools it provides are truly a great asset to me personally, and many other business owners.

Launch27 review by Jacob H.
Jacob H.

"Fast out of the box experience"

What do you like best?

What I liked the most is that from the start it has been easy to get up and running. The upfront sales and getting started is very painless and fairly easy to get install and turn on and begin processing customers.

What do you dislike?

The pace of fixing problems, bugs, feature updates, and community requests is painfully slow. I love the company and as I suspect most of the community does, wish they would just try and have a regular monthly cadence to releases (less big updates, and lots of small ones). Then maybe a major update every 12 mos.

The second kind of major thing I don't like is that we can only accept Stripe. The Stripe service is slow to pay me and often times I am out of pocket (paying my employees) for days or up to a week before I get paid for jobs that have been booked, completed, and paid via Stripe. I would appreciate SQUARE and others to be supported at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bundle what you think you want upfront. Spend time looking at the Theme's because once you pick one it is your brand identity.

The backend services, the integration with quick books, the website plug ins. Seriously, this has amazing value. Before we found Launch we had been give estimates of $10-15K to build similar functionality. This website does give you a business ready online store front for a very fair fee.

Launch27 review by Marieke H.
Marieke H.

"Great product for house cleaning companies "

What do you like best?

I love the booking form. Great user interface and the additional tips & tricks to build a local service business online.

What do you dislike?

I run a laundry valet service and often feel stuck with their service because it’s not on their mind to service my kind of business. They started as a housekeeping company, and even though when I found it they had listed laundry service on their website as one of their viable businesses to work with the software. New developments are al geared towards their bulk of users which is housecleaning companies. I feel not being valued as a customer and am looking for a solution that grows with my company atm

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you are in the house cleaning industry. Otherwise expect to be disappointed time and time again

Converting visitors into bookings on the website.

Launch27 review by Alissa H.
Alissa H.

"Great for growing businesses."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Lanch 27 is the ability to basically let your clients book and pay online, leaving a substantial amount of time available to do other things that build a business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the platform they use for feedback or ideas to improve the Launch 27 experience; I wish I could just email, chat or call someone and let them know what's not working for me and my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product! Definitely take some time watching videos and reading up on Launch27 before you start- it can be a little bit overwhelming at first!

Having the ability to sit back and let your clients book and reschedule their appointments has benefited Life Maid Simple in many ways! There's more time to focus on other tasks while maintaining control of the schedule when we need it!

Launch27 review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great Software and Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Easy usability and great support network, the software basically does a lot of the jobs the I would usually give to someone else to do, saving me a lot of time and money! I don't need to worry so much about scheduling and customer details as they are all stored on the system which is linked with my website. It also allows me to run reports which gives me an insight to what months i did great and how i can then improve my performance in other months.

What do you dislike?

There are support groups online but if i need to find something out straight away it takes a while for me to get an answer, it would be good to have a contact that i could instantly be in contact with.

A lot of the things we would have to do before manually the software now does virtually without any assistance which saves so much time and effort to do other jobs. I am out of office every day, and the software allows my employees to also log in to view, for example, where their next appointment is if they forget without having to bother me. It also allows me to efficiently do multiple jobs all at once in a short period of time, for example, I can take payments from customers, schedule a few jobs and also create a staff schedule in under 15 minutes.

Launch27 review by Katy H.
Katy H.

"Scheduling, Billing & Notifications All In One Platform"

What do you like best?

Launch 27 allows me to run my business whether I am near or far. With online scheduling, client notifications, team connectivity and billing capabilities, you truly can run your start up cleaning, or on site maintenance, service business from one seamless platform.

What do you dislike?

Visibility of teams availability can be a challenge, the app (mobile) isn't always seamless or responsive.

Being in the field, it's absolutely critical having access to your entire business and the schedule as it changes and grows. Having the app at the tip of my fingers via the web or the mobile app makes a huge difference as I communicate with clients, prospects and teams alike. It allows me visibility I need as I make other business plans.

Launch27 review by Kelly J.
Kelly J.

"Launch 27 Review!"

What do you like best?

Everything! The Launch 27 platform is exactly what our company needed in order to take our company to the next level. It's unique Customer Relation Management offering provides easy access, live support chat, automated scheduling, and a host of branding, marketing and sales tools for any growing company. The staff is amazing and always willing to assist in ensuring the best overall software experience.

What do you dislike?

We currently do not have any issue with Launch 27.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Option available!

Our company is solving numerous problems by offering a personalized, Iinnovative CRM automation within the company. The benefits of Launch 27 are endless: Time saving, consistent messaging, branding and innovative solutions for a cleaning service.

Launch27 review by User

"Local Businesses have and edge to Handy, Home Aglow"

What do you like best?

I switched from another great CRM The Customer Factor, but I didn’t like the direction they were going. I asked for auto text of job orders, and he came out with it much later than promised. Since I was charging cards on Authorize.net, there was a lot of tedious clicking involved. I was developing Carpal Tunnel due to all the different programs and windows I had open all the time.

I switched because I had a friend who kept telling me about all the features, automation, worker and client sign in, online booking etc.

I’m really glad he convinced me to switch. The biggest factor that makes Launch so good is all the automation and access to an online login. House cleaners can see their schedules. They have more independence with the platform because they can report their availability.

L27 auto authorization, and auto charge that is offered is a huge time saver. Customers and house cleaners logging in really keeps everyone on track. They are participating online which makes life easier and the flow is much smoother.

What do you dislike?

Online booking is very new and I feel like it will take time to ignite consumer confidence with online booking. If L27 could put together marketing workshops, would be helpful bc I really want to utilize online booking more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

The office is quieter, so I can focus more on marketing and the cleaners can focus more on cleaning. The managing of “Team Pay” saves me much time and energy. The calculations are made for me so I no longer need to keep internal records. We are doing around 15 bookings average per day, and I don’t feel the need to hire an office worker because honestly I don’t think there would be enough for her/ him to do.

THE MORE L27 USERS AS A WHOLE ARE SUCCESSFUL, I BELIEVE THE MORE EACH INDIVIDUAL USER WILL SUCCEED.

Launch27 review by Sheryl A.
Sheryl A.

"Great service. An app would be a good upgrade"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and simplicity and how everything integrates with itself.

What do you dislike?

Some times the communication between the launch 27 site and my website doesn't work well. An example is that I have a slider theme and when I update my prices via launch 27 it does not auto update my slider. I have to contact theme street to do that for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and you will love it especially if you have a service based business. It automates so many things and helps put your focus on what matters.

I love the payment integration and the scheduling option. They help me set it and forget it and focus on other tasks.

Launch27 review by Elena L.
Elena L.

"Best thing since sliced bread"

What do you like best?

There are so many features that are amazing: calendaring and notifications of clients, booking form, analytics. Booking form synced into the calendar for our staff is the best feature - it allowed us to grow and scale.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I wish it offered - staff assignments based on the geographic locations and other parameters. I do believe it will be coming. No other software offers it so far, but it's badly needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has lots of features and they are intuitive. Be patient and work with support to figure it out.

Obtaining reviews from our clients has been streamlined and it's critically important.

Launch27 review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Launch27 is an indespensible app for service business owners!"

What do you like best?

The booking form. It's robust yet simple. It's also customizable to your brand. It makes accepting payments a breeze, and the configurations allow you to price jobs by different methods. You also have the option to pay vendors/teams by percentage or hourly.

Another great thing is it comes pre-stocked with a lot of pre-rendered emails, so it's almost 100% ready to go right out of the box.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, there is a slight learning curve, but the support team is there to help, and they are extremely responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will most if not all of your operating challenges if you're running a local service company.

Operating my cleaning business, managing teams, booking, accepting payments. It's really an all-in-one solution to running a cleaning business online.

Launch27 review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"A life-changingly seamless platform "

What do you like best?

Launch27 is incredibly easy to navigate, offers the best customer service I’ve seen in ages, and has everything I could ever ask for in a scheduling platform.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Perhaps APIs need to be broadened but that’s minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’ll make your life so much easier. This is a no-brainer.

My lack of organizational skills are being solved ten times over. I love anything that helps me review my success thus far and create goals while still managing the entire operations of a company with minimal effort involved

Launch27 review by Crystle C.
Crystle C.

"Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

I like that my customers can easily book online and pay with a credit card if needed. It links straight to my Gmail calendar and can be sent directly to my team

What do you dislike?

I wish I could pay teams from this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

The credit card processing is only available with Stripe. That is my only issue because there are other credit card processing systems that costs less. But the booking system is pretty good.

Scheduling additional services for clients, and gift cards for my business

Launch27 review by Denisse C. B.
Denisse C. B.

"Innovative - Always Improving "

What do you like best?

L27 is a great scheduling software. Set up is easy and if it proves difficult the support staff is there to help! Each month new things are released and the software gets better and better. My new favorote feature is the 1 click credit card charge. Love it! Highly recommend L27.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike. If an improvement could be made it would be in their monthly view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Online Booking.

Quick Credit Card Charging

Launch27 review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Launch 27 is great!"

What do you like best?

This software is amazing. I literally run my whole company form it. I've suggested Launch 27 to all my friends starting a services business.

What do you dislike?

They used to be able to people directly through Launch 27. That feature was stopped by Stripe. Not really Launch 27's fault and getting another company to handle that is probably smarter in the long run. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should 100% use Launch 27. It has a lot of great built-in features they don't even market about that I love. Like the follow-up emails that ask happy customers for reviews. :)

Online booking, review management, customer service, gift cards. You name it, they solve that issue for service businesses.

Launch27 review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"I love this service! Innovative, easy to use & very robust platform!"

What do you like best?

What I love the best, is that the number one it allows your clients to pay online right on the spot which is integrated with Stripe(on of the best payment services out there). As I said very easy to learn & use. They are very responsive to issues and have built a great community that is super supportive. They are always adding new features to improve their offering. It’s definitely one-of-a-kind.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I would ask that they continue to add new to the list of other softwares that they integrate with. They currently have a nice list though which includes Zapier, Quicken, Twillio, etc. To be honest, there’s not much to dislike. I’ve looked at a lot of them and the other softwares out there could really take a page out of Launch27’s book because a lot of them are light years behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There’s nothing else out there like it or that in my opinion comes close. Other softwares are outdated and don’t help you position your company to not just win now but to really win going forward with the changing landscape of business. I think you’ll love it!

The main benefit is increased revenue by the ease in which customers are able to pay for their cleaning services. That’s number one because it’s safe secure and super easy for customers. Then on the back-end it’s just as magical for the business owner. From the customer being charged and receiving deposits in your accounts is very streamlined.

Also customers really enjoy the ability to rate their cleaning through L27’s feedback emails. They like receiving reminder text and emails as well as the ability to log in and update their cleanings through their own account. There are a lot of little goodies that your love with L27.

Overall, L27 has made my business a whole hell of a lot more effiecent, automated and productive.

Launch27 review by Collin K.
Collin K.

"Best booking software available"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with everything. It is very intuitive and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at this time. Everything has exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to other users. It is perfect for a maid service.

I am able to automate my booking, pricing, and charging process. It saves hours each week which can be used growing my business rather than working for it.

Launch27 review by Marcus L.
Marcus L.

"Easyly and workble platform "

What do you like best?

I’ve many other software out there but nothing compares to Launch27. It very suitable to your cleaning business just because the founder has vast experience in the field and know what we need

What do you dislike?

The price for the full platform . If you upgrade it end up a bit pricey

The flexibility to run my business from one simple platform

Launch27 review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Couldn't run my business without Launch27"

What do you like best?

The easy integration of online booking and amazing support.

What do you dislike?

Most software is sandbox tested more before being put live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of their themes. They convert really really well. Wait until your business is profiting month over month before considering a custom site.

Online booking is HUGE and will be completely necessary for any service based business in the near future.

Launch27 review by Charnell G.
Charnell G.

"Very satisfied "

What do you like best?

I’ve been using L27 for over a year. It has helped me automate and streamline my business. The support staff is great!!

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I dislike or would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You’ll love it

I no longer have to remember to confirm my appointments or speak to my clients to book their appointments.

Launch27 review by Oliver F.
Oliver F.

"Love it!!!"

What do you like best?

Launch27 has transformed our business! We were already implementing new strategies for the betterment of our company, and when I was introduced Launch27, Anthony and his team put the icing on the cake for us! I would highly recommend them. P.S., they designed our Company’s app!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! Great people and great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won’t be disappointed

Our appointment organization has taken a step up and with us launching the new app Launch 27 designed for us, gave us a better outlook on what Excellence is all about.

Launch27 review by Evan H.
Evan H.

"Absolute NEED for your Maid service."

What do you like best?

Ease of implantation to my website. Ease of use for customer to book. Great back end.

What do you dislike?

The payroll option they rolled it out with (Stripe) is no longer available. I have to use an outside payroll application.

Launch27 review by Anthony H.
Anthony H.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The customer service it solid, the teams are responsive

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be a bit lower, maybe different tiers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to others

House keeping services , I have realized it makes booking easily done and easily adjustable. I would keep the services in line with what they are offering.

Launch27 review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Beautiful system that centralizes back end and front!"

What do you like best?

We love how you can process from A to Z using only l27. From booking, to assignments, to payments, we love the integration and ease of use! The customization ease of the booking form and pricing functionality gives a smooth feel to working and setting up systems.

What do you dislike?

It would be beneficial to add a mode that shows which bookings were confirmed right on the front page of the active bookings, instead of having to choose the option from the drop down menu.

Credit Card processing and assigning jobs.

Launch27 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"L27 is everything you need"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling aspect and the auto email delivery.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is no longer integrated with Stripe. I dislike that id I cancel a customers service bc it was double booked they get an auto cancellation email bc sometimes that confuses them. I wish it had custom built in email designs, than the plain html ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, its great for service businesses.

Scheduling my teams and keeping customers informed on their cleaning. I realized that my customers can see their service and easily make changes.

Launch27 review by edward m.
edward m.

"launch 27 is the best"

What do you like best?

Launch 27 helps automate my cleaning business. I don't know how I ever ran my business without it.

What do you dislike?

One day I hope to be able to browse past appointments month by month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to sign up do it today.

Launch 27 makes scheduleing appointments a breeze.

Launch27 review by Ben P.
Ben P.

"Great software and my customers like it too"

What do you like best?

Organised my life - no more papers and customers love being able to edit their bookings.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version, hard to edit emails prior to sending them to customers.

Clients know where they are with their bookings, payments are simple and enables customers to book online.

Launch27 review by Richard D.
Richard D.

"Had a great experience"

What do you like best?

I would have never launched my maid business without L27. Having everything at one place is a godsend.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike is the huge gap between the middle and top tier. $299/mo for a referral program. Bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot.

All my booking backend is in one place.

Launch27 review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Great for beginners"

What do you like best?

The fact that all the maintenance is done and I don't have to code anything myself.

What do you dislike?

There is limited customization and most of the things I wish I could do are just in the backlog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it if you can't code and want to make a local service business.

I am making a local service business where people can book lawn care. Launch27 helps me schedule and book these appointments. The benefits are that I don't have to code or maintain anything.

Launch27 review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Best System Currently for Cleaning Cleaning Companies"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to attach most of my duties to the app.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any options for multiple forms of booking such as every first Friday of the month, every third monday of the month etc.

There is no distance calculation for the bookings or option to prevent bookings from areas out of your service area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to get Trillo for phone attachment.

It solves the problem of communication with my teams without the need to call them.

Launch27 review by Melinda H.
Melinda H.

"Set it forget it"

What do you like best?

The ability to get bookings while we are not able to answer our phones after hours

What do you dislike?

Nothing...we love everything about launch27

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started now

Finding the right clients who is willing to pay our rates.

Our bookings gave increased

Launch27 review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Launch 27 Reviewe"

What do you like best?

I like that I can schedule, keep track of client data and bill clients all in one platform.

What do you dislike?

The email templates being sent out - the presentation of it is not "pretty"

Scheduling, billing

Launch27 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Helped me launch my business"

What do you like best?

There are many things I love about it, but what I like best is the support. There's always someone I can talk to and ask questions, and their Facebook group is great.

What do you dislike?

I have minor gripes there are particular to my business which aren't worth mentioning. There's very little I dislike!

Many. I'm solving problems with scheduling customers, managing teams, taking customers payments, following up with customers, and much much more.

Launch27 review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Overall pretty happy"

What do you like best?

The booking form is professional and builds trust

What do you dislike?

The scheduling process, not capturing client information unless they book

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cart hook for email capture

Organizing my teen and online booking

User in Consumer Services

"Self-Service booking feature is great"

What do you like best?

Ease of adding information, reminder emails

What do you dislike?

Customers get confused when trying to start their accounts.

The drag and drop feature affects all future appointments; it would be better if it asked what to do with future appointments.

Taking care of payment online has helped a lot. And customers like that they can log into an account. The L27 theme also looks great as our website.

Launch27 review by Eduardo M.
Eduardo M.

"Perfect software for the job"

What do you like best?

Softsware integtates all the necessities to run a cleaning business smooth and organized

What do you dislike?

The app keeps logging me out , and it shouldn't

Organization, less cancellations and better costumer service

Launch27 review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"An amazing tool for my business."

What do you like best?

Launch 27 was able to jump start my business by giving me the tools of an experienced secretary and the look of an established business.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the software. Everything works as intended and if it does not then they are quick to help and solve your issues.

I am solving the booking, organizational, and payment problems all at once.

Administrator in Telecommunications

"Unbelievable value! Amazing support!"

What do you like best?

It makes it so easy for customers to book. Only takes a few seconds. Designed with conversions in mind. Great support!

What do you dislike?

I wish it came preloaded with email templates. But this is minor compared to the other amazing features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won’t regret it!

Receive customer bookings online. They Cuban reschedule/cancel without having to talk to anyone.

Launch27 review by Karin W.
Karin W.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

Launch 27 is a fully integrated, intuitive system. It provided an added layer of professionalism for those seeking my services.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked an added feature to set up recurring automatic billing through Stripe's subscriptions rather than manually processing the payment.

Launch 27 provided client, team, and scheduling management. It also provided simple payment processing and funds transfers.

Launch27 review by Sharli C.
Sharli C.

"Launch 27 "

What do you like best?

Launch 27 has streamlined our processes for easier business management, but has also brought in a great deal of customers for our company!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the service

The biggest problem we have solved is that we can verify payment card info prior to cleaning so that we avoid non-paying customers

Launch27 review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Excellent product for local services"

What do you like best?

Easy to use features and customer service

What do you dislike?

Lack of automation with payments/communication

Accepting online payments

Launch27 review by Administrator

"Launch27 is the premier platform for local services!"

What do you like best?

We love the different integrations that Launch27 offers, as well as the booking platform. The easy of use is truly remarkable and makes running our business extremely easy. We also love the ability to have multiple locations with different pricing rules.

What do you dislike?

We have had integrations that we needed in the past, but they are integrated now, so no dislikes!

We can have a stand-alone mobile app for maids/house cleaners, administrators & customers and a built-in quoter to provide instant quotes, so our customers do not have to call.

Launch27 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Launch27 has changed my life"

What do you like best?

What more can I say, L27 has made me the most accessible service provider in my area in a matter of months. Everyone loves the layout and their support team is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I've got nothing. Every part of their service is 100% worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO FOR IT!

Launch27 allows me to organize my scheduling and market my business in a ridiculously quick and effective way. As for benefits, I would not have a business if it were not for L27, so the benefits are truly infinite.

Launch27 review by David F.
David F.

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

The page layouts giving the customers option to book services instantly and client see exactly what they are getting for their booked serves

What do you dislike?

Maybe having an option to create commercial cleaning proposals and invoices

Time on going to the customer house quoting and payment options.

Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Software for Local companies"

What do you like best?

The improvements that keep on being developed throughout the years

What do you dislike?

Similar softwares developed by bigger competitors offer more features, especially for bigger companies

I am running my company through this platform and managed to grow it from a small local business to a multi-location service

Launch27 review by Alexis Craig, R.
Alexis Craig, R.

"Love Launch27!"

What do you like best?

The capability to allow us to accept credit card and for our customers to easily book online!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes entering discounts or coupons or gift cards can be confusing.

Online booking. Ability to accept credit card. Easy scheduling for my cleaners. Receipts for cleans.

Launch27 review by TruBlue K.
TruBlue K.

"New to it but getting set up! "

What do you like best?

The ease of importing existing customers and the temp check emails after the cleaning

What do you dislike?

There is no real calander view to get an overview of how the week looks

We are trying to automate and are excited about the use of the online booking form

Launch27 review by Lillian B.
Lillian B.

"Everything I need"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's ready to use out the box

What do you dislike?

The app is constantly glitching. However the desktop version is pretty reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try and there is trail period so no loss.

The marketing tools built in are amazing

Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Service, Must have"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the booking feature. This was critical for maintaining an efficient lean business.

What do you dislike?

I did not enjoy not having geofencing this made it difficult to manage,

I needed a booking system. Then we got this and it worked out.

Launch27 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Booking System on Steroids"

What do you like best?

Ability to log in from mobile and desktop and process payments on the go.

What do you dislike?

Single booking form for single service. Could be better for a multi service company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy booking system and payment processing

Payment processing through stripe and online booking

Launch27 review by Jonique L.
Jonique L.

"Launch 27 Review "

What do you like best?

I like the timely customer support launch 27 provides

What do you dislike?

Some of the reps do not thoroughly read issues via email sometimes

Launch 27 makes it easy to run my business virtually and easy for my customers to track appointments and pay online

Launch27 review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Great service! Makes us way more efficient"

What do you like best?

It makes it much easier to run our business.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little expensive but I think it's worth it.

Booking and client organization has never been easier.

Launch27 review by Benjamin N.
Benjamin N.

"very easy to use."

What do you like best?

all in one. very easy to use. friendly look.

What do you dislike?

login in portal. sometimes i don't like "launch27 branded everywhere. easy for contractors to mimic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

text message service

Launch27 review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great Platform!!"

What do you like best?

For any company giving residential cleaning, launch 27 is an excellent platform for online booking and scheduling!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing not to like! Unless you're ready to elevate to a more customized website for specific services or branding, it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try support if you're having issues. They're great!

My customers being able to book without contacting me directly has relieved so many headaches.

Launch27 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Launch27 is a great tool which saves us time and allows our clients to make bookings online"

What do you like best?

It allows our clients to get live pricing and make a booking online 24/7.

What do you dislike?

There are some limits to its functionality as it is purposely built for a cleaning business whilst I am using it for clients to book printing and distribution campaigns.

Launch27 allows us to receive bookings from our clients online which saves us lots of time.

User in Consumer Services

"Best software for scheduling, ever"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this software allows you to run a cleaning business fully automated.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say regarding the dislikes, it does everything I need it to and the support is great.

I've been able to completely automate my cleaning business (well... almost) and it's given me time to spend with loved ones!

Launch27 review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Launch27 makes running a service business a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

The app can be quite buggy for teams to use, but they are improving constantly.

Because I run it remotely, I need to be able to manage my team from my laptop. This is easily done through GPS tracking and check lists.

User in Consumer Services

"Great experience. Wonderful customer service. "

What do you like best?

Booking on line, easy payments, customer data base all in one place. Excellent customer service, reasonable monthly subscription price.

What do you dislike?

Some areas were confusing. But I'm not best with computers so it was most likely my fault.

Booking on line.

Learn more about Launch27

Launch27 Videos

Launch27 Downloads

Learning about Launch27?

* We monitor all Launch27 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Launch27 to Similar Solutions