Launch27

Online booking and scheduling software for maid service and cleaning businesses. Easy to use and super simple to schedule your maids, automate email/text reminders, and more. We’re the gold standard if you’re looking for a calendar system to manage your maid service / cleaning company.

Work for Launch27?

Learning about Launch27?

Launch27 Reviews

Ask Launch27 a Question
Showing 62 Launch27 reviews
Launch27 review by <span>Jordan W.</span>
Jordan W.

My opinion on Launch27

What do you like best?

Things I like best about Launch27:

- Time it takes customer support to respond

- They are always improving the service

- Simple to use (after you play around with it a good amount)

- The Launch27 admins email you frequently with useful information and relevant success tips

What do you dislike?

Things I dislike are:

- Too many broken/unfinished pieces of the service

- Very important fixes that my team needs done get shafted to a website where 100's of requests are submitted and you just have to deal with it

- Over priced

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this. It is helpful if you are tech savvy or work with someone who is tech savvy because there are a lot of times when custom code and tech savviness comes into play because Launch27 hasn't fixed what needs to be fixed (they are probably really busy). It is also pricy, so a good budget is recommended.

The business problems that I solve with Launch27 are saving time, saving money, and simplicity. We realize the benefits of this platform because people are getting used to booking things online. So why not book property maintenance services also?

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Launch27
Launch27 review by <span>Darren N.</span>
Darren N.

Save time and add revenue with L27

What do you like best?

The automation of several day-to-day tasks that we were doing manually was worth switching to L27 alone. From follow up emails to reminders, L27 has allowed us to focus on growing the business and not just running it. They are constantly improving it's offering, updating features, and making sure that we're taking advantage of everything it has to offer. Customer support is always quick and helpful and the team is always interested in feedback and ideas.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some improvements in the referral engine, but overall there aren't any "dislikes". I'd also like to see more added to the email offering, but I've already been told that this is something on it's way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait like I did. Make the switch or start using L27 sooner than later. You won't regret it.

I was wasting a large amount of time emailing clients, following up, calling about declined cards, etc. The odd thing was I never realized how much time that was consuming until the switch. Being able to focus on the things that actually make the business money and improving the business itself are what L27 has allowed me to do. Something that I also love is the dependability of the software and a team that is always making sure things are running smoothly. Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars creating a custom software that would be less effective and require constant maintenance and improvements, we have one for a very reasonable monthly cost. It's a no-brainer.

What Cleaning Services solution do you use?

Launch27 review by <span>Jonathan C.</span>
Jonathan C.

Fantastic tool for an entrepreneur.

What do you like best?

I love how simple and easy it is to use. I was up and running with the system within minutes of using their trial and by the time the trial expired and I purchased the product I had managed to get everything sorted ready to use. It integrates seamlessly with my website and with a little custom CSS it fits beautifully. In all honestly we expect that this software will be the crux of our business allowing us to stand out above competition in the area we operate

What do you dislike?

If anything, the price increase for the for the higher packages is a little off putting given that you don't get as much in addition for a quite steep price jump. Definitely something I will be using later on in the life time of the business once we have decided it is the right time to expand into other areas in the country but off putting for a new business that has no choice but to start off small.

I would also like to see updated guides for setting up the custom CSS as, although Launch27 offer this as an additional service, I have the skill to do it myself and wouldn't pay for them to do it on my behalf. Because of the lacking guidelines it took a lot of necessary work on my part to work out which codes would work in order to change certain areas of CSS. if I had any recommendation for Launch27 it would be to improve these help files and guidelines so that many of the frequently asked questions can be solved easily as I know many of mine had to be answered directly by their staff or by other uses of their software on their facebook group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend you use this software alongside a responsive website as the two go hand in hand in creating a professional looking system.

It makes it easier to convert my website visitors into customers. Since our entire business is based around the idea of having a simple to use booking and quotation system we rely entirely on Launch27 for this job. We did shop around for other companies offering similar solutions but none integrated as well or were as simple to get set-up so it saved us a lot of work.

Launch27 review by <span>Jotham K.</span>
Jotham K.

Best Platform for your Business Needs

What do you like best?

Launch27 has all the features you would want to help schedule appointments, booking clients (via their form) and charge for your services.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly the best platform out there. I don't have any strong dislikes. Sometimes the platform is down because of maintenance but those instances are never really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take Launch27 for a test drive. They have a trial period and their customer support is very quick to answer any questions you may have. We are a home cleaning referral agency and Launch27 is the life blood of our company. Without Launch27 I would definitely be dealing with a lot more workaches.

Launch27 helps keep track of client's appointments. It also allows you to send schedules out to your employees. It also sends out email reminds to your clients for their upcoming appointments. It a really a great platform to have for your business.

Launch27 review by <span>Trent B.</span>
Trent B.

Launch27 Review - The Best Option for Service-Based Businesses

What do you like best?

Launch27 makes operating a service-based business 100X easier. They've created an automated platform that is optimized for cleaning/housekeeping services, but customizable to many other service industries. They offer tools like an automated email system, simple customer management, mobile app, customizable booking form, online login system specific to your business. Their customer service always seems to respond in a prompt and kind manner.

What do you dislike?

The automated email customizer is pretty limited. They do offer the option of inputting your own code for a custom email; however, the email system edits the code that you place into the editor. Overall, would love to see an overhaul to make that editor more complete.

Launch27 truly takes a huge burden off of the shoulders of a service-based business owner. The automation and business management tools it provides are truly a great asset to me personally, and many other business owners.

Launch27 review by <span>Jacob H.</span>
Jacob H.

Fast out of the box experience

What do you like best?

What I liked the most is that from the start it has been easy to get up and running. The upfront sales and getting started is very painless and fairly easy to get install and turn on and begin processing customers.

What do you dislike?

The pace of fixing problems, bugs, feature updates, and community requests is painfully slow. I love the company and as I suspect most of the community does, wish they would just try and have a regular monthly cadence to releases (less big updates, and lots of small ones). Then maybe a major update every 12 mos.

The second kind of major thing I don't like is that we can only accept Stripe. The Stripe service is slow to pay me and often times I am out of pocket (paying my employees) for days or up to a week before I get paid for jobs that have been booked, completed, and paid via Stripe. I would appreciate SQUARE and others to be supported at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bundle what you think you want upfront. Spend time looking at the Theme's because once you pick one it is your brand identity.

The backend services, the integration with quick books, the website plug ins. Seriously, this has amazing value. Before we found Launch we had been give estimates of $10-15K to build similar functionality. This website does give you a business ready online store front for a very fair fee.

Learn more about Launch27

Launch27 Videos

Launch27 Downloads

Learning about Launch27?

* We monitor all Launch27 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.