Launchpad

38 ratings
418.210
Compare Request a Demo
Marketing Automation Platform powered by Acquisition Data

Launchpad Reviews (41 reviews)

• I've found Launchpad extremely useful in generating direct mail lists. The interface is very easy to use and the lists are generated almost instantly.Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    Nathan V.
  • The support staff is very down to earth, and they seem to take pride in ensuring that you are left with a clear direction. The tools they provide have not only help me...Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    G2 Crowd User in Accounting
<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='50889'>Ruben L.</span> - Launchpad Review Author

LaunchPad - A Great Start with room to grow

What do you like best?

The fact that it's a self service portal is a huge customer benefit. Sometimes I work weird hours so it's great to be able to log in to the system in the evening and still make progress on a job or campaign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are still pretty limited and the pricing I've seen thus far is geared towards end user mailers and not the trade. I tried to perform a match and append with emails to a file and it was a bit cumbersome, and then it automatically appended all emails at that postal address on my file. I wasn't given the option to append 1/per, period. I ended up paying for a file that we could not and never did use. It was not a good first impression. V12 could be a powerful platform for pro users, much like what other providers have including Alvion/Acxiom, AccuData, Anchor, CAS, CIS, etc etc. The match and append on emails was something I thought could be handy for sure. Anyways, I'm guessing it wasn't made with someone like me in mind, and for that reason I've been using other sites. Not to mention the pricing was higher for sure, but I figured if I could run it myself in the middle of the night I'd pay more, especially in a pinch.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I was trying to match and append emails, 1/per address to a clients consumer file. Never really benefited, I actually lost money trying to use the system.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='51806'>Julie C.</span> - Launchpad Review Author
Validated Review

Good end-to-end email marketing solution

What do you like best?

The fact that you get data, emailing, and reporting in one place for both B2B and B2C is great for our marketing clients. It's easy for them to understand, moreso than talking about lists, email solutions, and results tracking separately. That can be overwhelming to a client who is new to this.

What do you dislike?

We haven't seen quite the level of success we'd like to from our Launchpad campaigns yet, but we are still learning the best ways to structure our campaigns and target our data. For the low cost, we feel that a small amount of experimentation and trial and error is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus some extra time and effort on the strategy around your campaign. Really narrow down your target demographics/firmographics. Make sure you have strong creative that focuses on a single action. Then be sure that your landing page is optimized to convert quickly and cleanly.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Lead generation and customer acquisition are top issues for us and for our clients. It's great to have a complete solution to be able to recommend and put into action.

Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising - Launchpad Review Author

Has it's ups and downs

What do you like best?

*I like that it auto calculates as you are selecting items.

*Suppression is MUCH easier than other vendor's systems.

*I love that I can define the age I'm looking for instead of their being brackets I have to keep to.

What do you dislike?

*Some of the flow that other vendors have in their systems just aren't there in Launchpad. I'd say that Acxiom's, Mailinglistsxpress', and Experian's are MUCH more user friendly.

*A huge annoyance is that in many cases you have to run multiple counts because you don't have an "or" selection. For example, "children's age". If I want to run households with children that are aged 0-9. I have to do a 0-3 count, a 4-6 count, and a 7-9 count.

*Ordering screen needs a place to put a PO number

*Maybe it's just me, but the copying from count to count doesn't work properly. When I copy from a count, I'm intending on changing it a bit to get a different count. When I hit copy, it just duplicates the count and doesn't give me the option to change it.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

So far, we've only ordered a handful of lists from V12 for our clients. We haven't received any complaints, which is obviously great, but we also haven't had anyone coming back asking for us to use v12 again either.

User in Marketing and Advertising - Launchpad Review Author
Validated Review

We were early adopters of V12 and have appreciated the service they provided along the way.

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and I like having both email and postal data in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are times I need additional data selections that are not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend they consider the platform for prospect emails. It has everything you need to get started. With the email templates you can easily build your own emails and have them appear exactly like you want.

You can upload HTML if you do not want to build it within the system. This works well for us when we are deploying an email on someone's behave.

Once you have deployed the email you can see who has opened and clicked and follow up with a mail piece to those who have shown some interest in your message.

Being able to target your audience is very easy within the platform.

We use the platform to run counts in order to give our clients estimates and set proper expectations.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The ability to send prospect emails and follow up with postal.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='34202'>Layla I.</span> - Launchpad Review Author
Validated Review

Intuitive, smart, clear, helpful, insightful

What do you like best?

Our v12 partners and the Launchpad platform have truly been a pleasure to work with. I know our campaigns are in great hands when I work with v12. The expertise, insight, and dedication of Kym Vance and Amie Berta are second to none. I know have the support from our v12 Account and Operations Team needed to build strategy and execute an email campaign. I have received great assistance and knowledge from everyone at v12 in learning this amazing and easy-to-use email application. Excited to see what's next!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple error messages I get occasionally, but nothing that the LP Team can't handle. I always receive prompt and educated responses from everyone on the team.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Email management and reporting all in one place! I have learned a lot through this program, and I am managing all email campaigns for my company's clients.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 15 69a16135a8a89331fb4401ef8989bb62f6035c175b57816ccd664c30b04b95be

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $15 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all Launchpad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Launchpad?