Launchpad

21 9.6 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Marketing Automation Platform powered by Acquisition Data

Launchpad Reviews (21)

• I've found Launchpad extremely useful in generating direct mail lists. The interface is very easy to use and the lists are generated almost instantly. Read More
    Nathan V.
  • The support staff is very down to earth, and they seem to take pride in ensuring that you are left with a clear direction. The tools they provide have not only help me... Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Accounting
Validated Review

Intuitive, smart, clear, helpful, insightful

What do you like best?

Our v12 partners and the Launchpad platform have truly been a pleasure to work with. I know our campaigns are in great hands when I work with v12. The expertise, insight, and dedication of Kym Vance and Amie Berta are second to none. I know have the support from our v12 Account and Operations Team needed to build strategy and execute an email campaign. I have received great assistance and knowledge from everyone at v12 in learning this amazing and easy-to-use email application. Excited to see what's next!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple error messages I get occasionally, but nothing that the LP Team can't handle. I always receive prompt and educated responses from everyone on the team.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Email management and reporting all in one place! I have learned a lot through this program, and I am managing all email campaigns for my company's clients.

Validated Review

Launchpad is an excellent business solution for direct marketers.

What do you like best?

This is a totally user-friendly program. There was hardly any training required by our staff. It is a perfect solution for testing by small clients because of no minimum requirements. The flexibility in making selections (and the variety of very targeted selections) add great value to what we can offer our clients. Another important point is how we can switch back and forth between email and postal lists at the same time with great ease. The professionalism and expertise of the people with whom I work make Launchpad my go-to source for our postal and email needs for this type of data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike but it would be good if we have an API for analytics, which would be an advantage to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test, test, test! You will be happy you did.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I especially needed a source for email and postal records with very targeted selections for regional mailers. Before Launchpad I wasn't able to find enough quality names for this group of marketers. Now I have been able to solve this problem with good quality postal and email names.

Validated Review

Launchpad was the answer to our unique needs

What do you like best?

V12 was willing to work with our company to create a customized solution that was specific to our unique needs. They listened and delivered. The onboarding training was very in depth and helped to show what our capabilities are. They have a great support center that is helpful and quick. Everyone one we have come into contact with has been impressive and provided outstanding service!

What do you dislike?

At times, the system is slow or unresponsive due to a glitch -- however, by the time we have reported it, they are already in the process of getting it corrected, and our down time is minimal.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our goal is to market in a multi-channel environment to emphasize our message. We have dipped our toe into the world of email and will be taking bigger steps in the coming year. The main benefit we have realized so far is full control over our mailing lists. We are able to manipulate them as needed, and it saves time to be able to handle this aspect on our own, in-house.

Validated Review

Great People. Fantastic Product. Excellent Customer Service.

What do you like best?

The turnkey LaunchPad platform has been a dream service. It makes my life easier and makes me look good every single day. Unlike many other technologies, the learning curve was relatively easy. And the customer support is unsurpassed.

The people I work with at Launchpad (Chris Demartine, Allen Mangel) are always there to provide deep industry expertise and advice.

In many ways, the LaunchPad experience has spoiled me. It would be great if all technology solutions were as good as LaunchPad, but I know that's only a pipe dream.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I simply cannot list anything negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a turnkey, multi-channel lead generation service—from purchasing lists to delivering mail, email, display and more, take a LaunchPad test drive today.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Multi-Channel Lead Generation. Their turnkey solution is, by far the best that I've experienced.

User in Retail - Launchpad Review Author

Great product & support

What do you like best?

The ease of use the platform provides. I can definitely see a time where I hope to have all of my marketing run through Launchpad. The time and cost savings would be huge. The support staff is incredibly dedicated and often goes above and beyond in their efforts to make the experience as smooth as possible. As far as the data: it delivers on quality AND quantity.

What do you dislike?

The Launchpad products seems to be improving on a regular basis. Most of the features I sought after are either already implemented, or on their way. Some of the methods I require for list building are currently offline solutions - I would love to see some of these become available to me.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

There was no significant issue before I started using Launchpad. The value of this product becomes obvious once you see it. V12 Group and Launchpad provide ease of use, without compromising powerful tools that every marketer should have.

Tags

* We monitor all Launchpad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Launchpad?