Lawtrac

Matter management made easy.

Work for Lawtrac?

Learning about Lawtrac?

Lawtrac Reviews

Ask Lawtrac a Question
Showing 1 Lawtrac review
Lawtrac review by Dane L.
Dane L.

"Excellent product with intiuitive utility and functionality"

What do you like best?

The product utility is unbelievable. Lawtrac has tremendous value and flexibility for both matter management and invoice processing. Report writing (with some trial and error) becomes an invaluable tool for generating information in a concise & coherent fashion.

The functionality is well articulated so that even the most casual user will derive benefits from Lawtrac's use.

What do you dislike?

The lack of layout customization on a user-by-user basis (while integral to a true "out-of-the-box" solution) frustrates both advanced and casual users. Advanced users desire to reorganize the layout to suit individual tastes and enhance functionality, while casual users have complained that there is too much clutter--ostensibly providing more than they need when they open the utility.

When I took over the review and processing of legal invoices about two years ago, my predecessor maintained no digital archive or electronic records (everything was written out in cursive in notebooks). While my own attempts to modernize the process were sufficient in the short term, they pale to the capabilities of Lawtrac. Information is available for both matter management and invoicing that has exponentially increased efficiency for myself and others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lawtrac

What Legal Operations solution do you use?

Learning about Lawtrac?

* We monitor all Lawtrac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.