LAYOUTindex

5.0

LAYOUTindex transforms brands and experiences to thrive in the global market.

Work for LAYOUTindex?

Learning about LAYOUTindex?

LAYOUTindex Reviews

Ask LAYOUTindex a Question
Showing 1 LAYOUTindex review
LAYOUTindex review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Top class customer experience"

What do you like best?

LAYOUTindex from day one have always kept me in the loop and gotten my feedback whilst simultaneously suggesting design and functionality improvements. They have been very patient in entertaining many of my requests and have been highly responsive whenever I needed to get in touch. The management team coordinated with me all the time during development of the website, mobile apps and other back-end systems so that everyone was kept in the loop and the launch went off with a hitch. I'm grateful to LAYOUTindex for bringing my concept to reality and providing me with a solution that has only gotten me positive feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike unless otherwise I have to say they are not out there in the market the way they suppose to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other place I would highly recommend for the services they offer

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LAYOUTindex

What Management Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about LAYOUTindex?

* We monitor all LAYOUTindex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.