Lead Accelerator

Drive more quality leads blazingly fast.

Work for Lead Accelerator?

Learning about Lead Accelerator?

Compare Lead Accelerator to Similar Solutions

Lead Accelerator Reviews

Showing 17 Lead Accelerator reviews
Lead Accelerator review by <span>Megan P.</span>
Megan P.

"Lead Accelerator Campaigns"

What do you like best?

We have phased out our Lead Accelerator campaigns because the product is ending towards the end of this year. While they were running for 1 year, we had great success. It provided a streamlined remarketing/nurture stream of ads once people left our website. We had the ability to control if someone converted whether or not we wanted to keep advertising to them or not right within the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The most frustrating thing I've found with all of the Linkedin Marketing products, accelerator included, is that you can't edit an ad. If you want to change the image, or test how it will appear in a preview, you have to keep starting fresh with a new ad. That really ends up cluttering things up in the campaign manager platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with the linkedin team you're provided when you sign up for LLA. They provide great feedback and recommendations along the way.

We used LLA for brand awareness as well as lead generation. The campaigns we ran targeted the key industries we advertise to as well as the demographics of those companies/employees based on job function/size/location etc.

It was a great add on to our email marketing efforts and complimented those programs nicely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead Accelerator
Lead Accelerator review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Sad to See the Change in Direction"

What do you like best?

I really like Lead Accelerator's ability to retarget segments. Being able to combine which pages on my site they visited with user data, like level and company size, is pretty awesome. I know (for the most part) I'm only retargeting the people I want to sell to.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that they're sunsetting this product at the end of the year. I realize it's not going away entirely, but being able to nurture only through LinkedIn while I've been nurturing across the display network is seriously limiting. I highly doubt many of the senior people I'm targeting are on LinkedIn much. Some are, for sure, but some aren't. Thus display ads are super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware the Lead Accelerator was a retargeting platform for site visitors and allowed retargeting through FaceBook, display ads, and sponsored updates. From what I can tell, in January of 2017, they'll only be nurturing/retargeting through LinkedIn tools like sponsored updates and inMail.

Boosting awareness and lead gen through advertising. We've seen pretty good ROI (cost per action is fairly low).

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

Lead Accelerator review by User in Internet

"Great idea but product still needs to be built out."

What do you like best?

The idea behind Lead Accelerator is how marketers should think about nurturing and acquiring their leads.

- Not too complicated to use.

- Easy to see different nurture streams.

- Ability to nurture leads

- Market to users across different platforms.

- Facebook, LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, Display Networks.

- Add on targeting capabilities from LinkedIn's B2B data is great.

What do you dislike?

User interface could use some work.

No in-depth reporting

No real A/B creative testing.

Hasn't worked as well for my business as I'd like.

Pricing structure could be re-worked.

Need more Flexibility on types of creatives you can use.

No visibility into leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good lead nurturing strategy and appropriate content/creative before implementing Lead Accelerator.

Lead generation/ lead nurturing. It's a great way to prioritize and market to users across many different platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Display networks.

Lead Accelerator review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use product. Need to Try."

What do you like best?

In my role, I use to lead accelerator in the healthcare industry for lead generator. It's great for retargeting users from your website and gives us the ability to market to them through three additional channels including Display networks, Facebook news feed and Linked Sponsored Updates. It allows you to personalize the experience and journey for your prospects. Combining both data from LinkedIn's vast B2B database and website visitors allows us to target our visitors most effectively.

What do you dislike?

It needs more ad variations. Right now it only supports Facebook News Feed, 3 display ad sizes and the old format of LinkedIn Sponsored updates (they have since moved to 1200x628 image sizes as a best practice). The regular expressions written for website visitor rules can use some work. It can get confusing if you don't have support from their team to help you with it.

Easy to use one stop shop to re-target your website visitors across multiple online marketing channels.

Lead Accelerator review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"OK, not great"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Lead Accelerator is an OK product, but there are several issues that keep me from recommending it any higher.

What do you dislike?

Having to constantly restart ads, there is no way to edit or change existing campaigns. This leads to things getting very cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is probably better for people in other industries, but it hasn't been a great fit for ours. Keep records of your ad copy and images outside LA, as you're not able to edit within the existing campaigns.

Lead generation has been decent, leads into our sales funnel are up, but conversions are lower, as the quality of the leads has been mixed.

Lead Accelerator review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Reaching Qualified Users"

What do you like best?

I have been able to target a very specific group of online users through here and serve multiple ad creatives based on their usage of our site and other sites online.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn randomly decided not to continue to offer this product after this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will not be available after 2016.

Speaking directly to c suite executives and serving them multiple creative units. Large increase in traffic to the site and users completing goals.

Learning about Lead Accelerator?

* We monitor all Lead Accelerator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Lead Accelerator to Similar Solutions