What do you like best?
It tracks some visitors to our website and reports what company about half of them are associated with. Or who the visitors ISP is.
Honestly, the data isn't reliable because there are far too many flaws, so we rarely, if ever, use this information.
What do you dislike?
Where to start...
1. The platform is horribly slow
2. It's not scalable.
3. The data is unreliable and incomplete
4. Half of my support tickets have been resolved. Half.
5. The ability to filter is very limited.
6. The user interface isn't intuitive (they're a UK company, so there's a language barrier, too)
7. Automating the tagging of URLs is restrictive & unreliable
8. Can't create custom referral sources
... and I could go on. It is an attempt at a money grab. They force you into a long-term contract and then leave you high-and-dry. I haven't heard from my account manager in ~6 months.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Evaluate the alternatives. Especially if you're looking for the platform to integrate another platform.
LeadForensics doesn't integrate with anything except for a hacked together plugin for Salesforce. Snitcher, Leady, or like I mention above, Datanyze, Clearbit have enterprise options.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We're trying to use Lead Forensics as the first step in our digital prospecting efforts. We haven't realized any benefits. In fact, it's been an unnecessary expense for our department and set our MarTech strategy back. Onboarding was laborious and slowed us down only to have the software fall flat.
Datanyze, Clearbit, and other companies have far superior products for marginally more. Use one of them.