Lead Liaison

Lead Liaison platform helps companies attract, convert and close leads.

Work for Lead Liaison?

Learning about Lead Liaison?

Lead Liaison Reviews

Ask Lead Liaison a Question
Showing 46 Lead Liaison reviews
Lead Liaison review by <span>Rich C.</span>
Rich C.

"The Solution I Have Been Looking for the Last Two Years"

What do you like best?

I like that I have one portal to do many things. The one-stop-shop solution coupled with the reporting capabilities, allows me to streamline my workflow. The training and continued support is fantastic. The whole team makes you feel like a partner from the start.

What do you dislike?

It is a significant amount of work up front, but that is expected for this kind of all-encompassing solution. It is easy to grow impatient with the progress, but you know in the long run it will work out well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be a lot of work up front so be prepared for that, but if you just tackle one thing at a time, it is manageable with your current workload. The support at Lead Liason is super helpful too.

I'm getting a good look at our web traffic patterns and how I can easily engage them with minimal effort. The landing pages are also more simplified so I can create them easier and be more productive elsewhere.

Lead Liason will in the end save me time and generate good connections with customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead Liaison
Lead Liaison review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

"No ROI and would not let me cancel"

What do you like best?

The staff at Lead Liaison are great and they are always looking to help out so that you can get the best out of their system. Especially during the first 3 months when they get 1 person to look after you.

What do you dislike?

Sadly the data is bad. Real bad. We were poached from a competitor where we were getting 2600% ROI. This was a bad business decision on our part. Lead Liaison promised the same level of visitor identification with many more extra features but it never stacked up. After 12 months we actually did not see a return on investment greater than the original investment. Conversely the competitor has seen a 1700% ROI just in month 1 upon returning to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really difficult choosing a platform and Lead Liaison may well work for some people. From my own experience my advice would be not to jump ship from an existing solution that works, it's just too dangerous.

From my previous comment we really don't' have an answer to this. The ideal was to have a single platform for identifying site visitors, doing marketing automation, landing pages and email campaigns. We found Lead Liaison to be a "jack of all trades, master of none". We have switched our entire tech stack to alternative platforms, at a lower cost, greater functionality and far greater ROI.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Lead Liaison review by <span>Anthony P.</span>
Anthony P.

"great lead automation tool that syncs with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like how it integrates with Salesforce and the support offered by the Lead Liaison Team.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the text messaging feature, it is limited and a regular user is unable to set this up, someone with a more technological background would need to set this up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have a plan on how you want to use the product, provide use cases in order to insure they can do what you need them to do. Also make sure to have users that are willing to learn and get their hands dirty.

The automation piece is great, it provides a lot of features like email automation, texting, segmentation. If you are using salesforce this tool works well when syncing.

we are able to provide our marketing users the power to create lead automation and provide numbers in order to help make decisions on what to put their money in when it comes to Marketing Campaigns.

Lead Liaison review by <span>Chris W.</span>
Chris W.

"Excellent product and first class support"

What do you like best?

Salesforce integration as good as it gets down to individual fields and how they sync. Support was the best, nothing too mch trouble and all questions answered very fast, during the 12 months I used Lead Liaison I also saw a lot of updates and improvements based on feedback. Not just a standard MA, includes capabiliies to include DM and also source content which was how I initially found Lead Liaison.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, for the requirements we had it was a great fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all martech you have to first map out all your business requirements and even more importantly make sure the employees are available to support the technology. There is no silver bullet and all Marketing Automation and customer journey configurations are complex so there has to be a dedicated expert available. For ResponseTap it was the best fit by far.

Full visibility to each contact with the ability to nurture to leads and easily and quickly push to Salesforce for fast follow up.

Lead Liaison review by <span>Eva Marie G.</span>
Eva Marie G.

"Marketing Automation that helps us reach our goals with EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!"

What do you like best?

With Lead Liaison, we are able to frame conversations with prospects in a much more focused way. The email automation allows us to accomplish more at a lower cost, than if done manually. It lends for continuous improvement by allowing us to track and measure the results of our campaigns and then make make necessary adjustments, in near real-time.

What do you dislike?

There are no aspects to date, that I dislike about Lead Liaison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump right in! This is the best solution if considering marketing automation. Support is amazing, always available, efficient and knowledgeable.

The first thing we were able to accomplish is to have an intelligent marketing email automation in place, which is something that did not exist until we adopted Lead Liaison.

Lead Liaison review by <span>Jim D.</span>
Jim D.

"Lead Liason's Platform is Top-Notch"

What do you like best?

I was originally going to pull the trigger on a competitors platform, but after talking to Lead Liaison was convinced to go with them. Their customer service is excellent and they are proactive in staying in touch to make sure all is going well. They are always enhancing the platform and rolling out new services.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything. I will say when I was researching platforms that their lead competitor was very pushy - almost like a sweat shop that they had to make the deal by Friday to get their commission, which really turned me off. Lead Liaison has been very professional throughout the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trail. I think you'll like it.

Getting insight as to who is coming to our site has been valuable. I particularly like the Gmail plugin that I use when sending a proposal out and getting immediately notified if that prospect comes into our website, which helps to time a follow-up.

Learning about Lead Liaison?

* We monitor all Lead Liaison reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.