Lead Liaison

Lead Liaison platform helps companies attract, convert and close leads.

Work for Lead Liaison?
Iterable 2x

Learning about Lead Liaison?

Lead Liaison Reviews

Ask Lead Liaison a Question
Showing 40 Lead Liaison reviews
Lead Liaison review by <span>Anthony P.</span>
Anthony P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how it integrates with Salesforce and the support offered by the Lead Liaison Team.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the text messaging feature, it is limited and a regular user is unable to set this up, someone with a more technological background would need to set this up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have a plan on how you want to use the product, provide use cases in order to insure they can do what you need them to do. Also make sure to have users that are willing to learn and get their hands dirty.

The automation piece is great, it provides a lot of features like email automation, texting, segmentation. If you are using salesforce this tool works well when syncing.

we are able to provide our marketing users the power to create lead automation and provide numbers in order to help make decisions on what to put their money in when it comes to Marketing Campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead Liaison
Lead Liaison review by <span>Eva Marie G.</span>
Eva Marie G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

With Lead Liaison, we are able to frame conversations with prospects in a much more focused way. The email automation allows us to accomplish more at a lower cost, than if done manually. It lends for continuous improvement by allowing us to track and measure the results of our campaigns and then make make necessary adjustments, in near real-time.

What do you dislike?

There are no aspects to date, that I dislike about Lead Liaison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump right in! This is the best solution if considering marketing automation. Support is amazing, always available, efficient and knowledgeable.

The first thing we were able to accomplish is to have an intelligent marketing email automation in place, which is something that did not exist until we adopted Lead Liaison.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Lead Liaison review by <span>Jim D.</span>
Jim D.

Lead Liason's Platform is Top-Notch

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I was originally going to pull the trigger on a competitors platform, but after talking to Lead Liaison was convinced to go with them. Their customer service is excellent and they are proactive in staying in touch to make sure all is going well. They are always enhancing the platform and rolling out new services.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything. I will say when I was researching platforms that their lead competitor was very pushy - almost like a sweat shop that they had to make the deal by Friday to get their commission, which really turned me off. Lead Liaison has been very professional throughout the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trail. I think you'll like it.

Getting insight as to who is coming to our site has been valuable. I particularly like the Gmail plugin that I use when sending a proposal out and getting immediately notified if that prospect comes into our website, which helps to time a follow-up.

Lead Liaison review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I get emails letting me know when new tools are available so we are constantly changing up our strategy. Our account rep is also super quick to help when things don't go as planned or if we are not using the tool to the extent we could be. It is also very simple to tell who has opened and clicked within an email, making them a better candidate for future emails.

What do you dislike?

Although new tool emails are informational, we have a lot of everyday traffic on our website so the Lead Liaison alerts clog up my inbox more than provide hot leads.

We have very distinct messages for customers based on their location. Lead Liaison has helped us target customers down to the zip code so we don't confuse our customer base and can give accurate information.

Lead Liaison review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of the key reasons I like Lead Liaison is its technical support, which is way beyond any type of support I have received from a software company.

But of course, I really like the tool itself and how broad its capabilities are. Instead of having different tools for various parts of our marketing strategy, Lead Liaison is able to perform all of those under one integrated platform.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are so many features in the tool can make it feel overwhelming at times. Also, there are places where the graphical interface interaction could be improved.

These concerns are why I appreciate the technical support so much. Much of the issues I have raised have been integrated in later releases of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need someone with technical abilities (though not HTML coding skills) to successfully implement the tool. In our organization, we had a creative person developing the content and planning the strategy, and we had a analytical person who worked on implementing the processes in Lead Liaison.

Keep in mind that this is not just an email campaign tool, even though it is quite good at this basic task.

Our small business could not afford hiring multiple sales people to sell our consulting services nationwide. So we used Lead Liaison to magnify the people resources we did have. Lead Liaison saved us $200K per year on salaries while improving our ability to nurture relationships with visitors to our website.

Lead Liaison review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The user friendly interface is really attractive to our growing team and provides us easy ways to educate and train new staff members on the platform.

What do you dislike?

There isn't any aspect of the tool we dislike. There are some features we are under utilizing, but we are looking to change that soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what your low hanging fruit is and knock those items out first. Lead Liason's expert team did an outstanding job of helping us identify the path forward once we implemented the tool.

Coming from the non-profit fundraising side of things, among dozens of benefits this tool gives us insight into our donors passion points and allows us to better understand and communicate with them in a strategic way.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Lead Liaison?

* We monitor all Lead Liaison reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.