Lead411

Lead411

Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.

Work for Lead411?

Learning about Lead411?

Lead411 Reviews

Ask Lead411 a Question
Lead411 review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Lead 411 - All Major Sales Triggers For Enterprise Prospects"

What do you like best?

The daily email with all sales triggers in digest form, from IPOs, to M&A, to hiring plans. Easy to read and target the most attractive alerts first.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality needs to be improved. For example, when searching for ABC Company, oftentimes nothing with come up if their record is ABC Company, Inc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decision makers are not ALWAYS listed as contacts on business profiles, so some extra digging may be required, but the sales triggers linking to the press releases are GOLD.

When companies get new funding, hire lots of new people, or merge with other companies, they're far more likely to be looking at ways to scale up their IT infrastructure and need to do so in a hurry! In just a couple of months, I've closed three deals, far exceeding my monthly subscription fee. Paid off 20 fold on my first deal!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead411
Showing 159 Lead411 reviews
Lead411 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Data Source for New Business Development"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to love about Lead411, but what I like best is the full picture view you get of an organization and its members. You can get info on everything from who does what, to recent hires and company news, to which software and tech solutions they're using. It's really a great research tool. I've used it for years.

What do you dislike?

Job titles have become less reliable as it appears the data may be being pulled in from LinkedIn now (just my best guess based on what I've seen). We all know how people put all kinds of nonsense in the title field on LinkedIn. Lead411 used to have a checklist of titles you could select from, but now you have to enter keywords. With so much variation in what people call themselves, this has been a bit problematic for us. We end up doing a lot of cleanup of our lists in Excel after pulling them from Lead411.

We use Lead411 to find & research new sales prospects for our business. We've won deals from this data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead411
Lead411 review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Lead 411 Review"

What do you like best?

I really like that I am able to search a specific area for my search results. I;m only interested in businesses in my geographical area and Lead 411 has that down to science. I also like how easily I can import the leads I find into Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search functionality within a companies page was better. Sometimes I have to scroll through the entire companies employees just to find the one person i'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool for staying up to date with whats going on in your industry.

Finding local leads. Lead 411 makes it much easier to stay up to date with whats going on with my local businesses. This allows my company to stay in the loop and jump on opportunities that come our way.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Lead411 review by Christian Abraham B.
Christian Abraham B.

"Great for generating emails for leads!"

What do you like best?

I like the plugin feature. It makes getting emails and navigating the company more convenient. As well as the integration of LinkedIn. Makes getting emails a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect. There's a lot of inaccurate information. Like confirmed emails but bounces back. and there's a lot of unknown emails as well. Not good if you want the direct number. not complete list of personnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know and understand all its features. And you should know what are you gonna use it for. Ask a lot of questions during the demo.

Makes lead generation easier. No more hours of figuring out email addresses on google.

Lead411 review by Pam P.
Pam P.

"Big Fan of Lead 411 "

What do you like best?

Lead 411 provides both an effective contact solution AND amazing customer service. I particularly appreciate the ability to quickly access contact information for industry representatives with whom we are working. I would much rather spend time serving area businesses and students, than digging up contact information. Kudos for the Lead 411 tool and service, with a special shout out to Sales Development rep Jeff Stevenson.

What do you dislike?

There really aren't any features I dislike, particularly since the tool is easy to customize based on user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. At least give it a whirl through the free trial.

Recently, I was asked to quickly pull together contact information to invite a couple dozen industry representatives to assist us with some program planning. Through the Lead 411 interface with LinkedIn, I was able to quickly locate the information needed for all but one individual. Lead 411 saved me a GREAT deal of time and now I have this contact information forever available in our internal database.

Lead411 review by Shannyn M.
Shannyn M.

"Getting Great Results with Lead411"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Lead411 is one of the easiest databases to use. I also love that I can search within each individual company for specific job titles by entering in whatever word (or partial word, even), to find the type of role in the company I'm looking for. If I need to contact the maintenance person at a large company, I am able to simply type in "maint" in the search bar, and all people having that job title, in that company, pop up. The plan rates are MUCH LESS COMPLICATED than other databases as well. I use Lead411 on a daily basis, and am reliant on it to do my job effectively, and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that it had a populate feature. While I'm typing in the company, it would be nice to have the anticipated companies pop up before I'm finished. It would be great if I didn't have to be precise about the name of the company, and it pulled up possible company/industry recommendations as well.

Because I am one of the only people at my job with Lead411, I find myself being the "go-to person" for most of my co-workers, when they are having a hard time getting in touch with their "on file" contact person. Not sure if that's a benefit for ME, but it's a problem-solver for others in the office! :)

Most of the leads I've found, that have been a major success for myself and my employer, have been thanks to Lead411.

Lead411 review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great Product - Great Team"

What do you like best?

Targeting decision makers off a list is difficult because data changes at a rate, above 2% a month on average. Lead411 has a nifty process in keeping their data as up to date as possible AND they notify my team daily of changes to industry data we tracking (very useful!). On top of that, they added some additional features that help you identify "talking-points" you can use in outreach conversations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to be critical my only wish is that they covered Europe and the UK as then I would not have to work with other providers for those regions. Their US/CAN coverage is great and I'm hoping they jump into other regions at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tom and his team are great. Way easier to work with than some of the other suppliers on the market and then their pricing is reasonable for what you get. They worth it!

Sourcing of initial data sets and look-a-like data sets for ourselves and more recently, clients.

Lead411 review by Larry G.
Larry G.

"Lead411 is good for prospecting."

What do you like best?

When I first starting using it I really enjoyed the dashboard. After searching for SIC categories the dashboard would populate and the pickings were great. I really enjoyed the ease of seeing the list available. It did give me additional was to set up an email if possible.

What do you dislike?

When I tried using the newest version, it seemed a little more complicated or time consuming to get the same information as before. Plus I noticed that some information was out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was priced right when looking at my needs. Others might be more detailed but I found that I would be paying for information I didn't need.

The only problems were what I stated in the dislike section. Otherwise, the main benefit(s) were the info provided once the search was completed.

Lead411 review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Great service at a fair price!"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is a terrific tool for those looking to find and export leads and not pay an arm and leg for it. I also have my team using the alert functionality to gain insight into companies that are a good target for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific I dislike. I would recommend some UI enhancements to search functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you need leads and don't have a huge budget

Finding the right person to target at companies within our large addressable market.

Lead411 review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"My favorite tool ever"

What do you like best?

I love that they fill in the email as best they can in almost every case, the news feature rocks, and the data stack rocks as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I research an email, it doesn't save that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your news, it is a great way to target leads based on relevant info!

We use it to update our database, to fill in accounts and acton relevant news for potential clients.

Lead411 review by Igor V.
Igor V.

"My review"

What do you like best?

I like I can get a lot of information about the companies I interested in. And the most important thing is that I can see the emails.

What do you dislike?

1. Near 25% of email addresses are incorrect and my email may not be delivered to the final recipient.

2. I can get information about companies which are situated just in the USA ( I also need Europe, Canada and some Asian countries).

3. When plugin for Google Chrome is installed it makes something wrong with my page in Linkedin ( just my page, when I review pages of other users everything is fine, however when I'm getting back to my page the situation is the same). If necessary I can provide screenshots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to try such software product. In my opinion it works well, in spite of some bugs and limitations. However every software has limitations and bugs it depends how quickly support team can fix it and support team is nice. I don't have any claims to them.

My principal task is to ifnd the new clients for company where I work. I must find companies which would like to use outsorce in software and web development. My company act as an extention to in-house software development department of our clients and I must find who need our services who wouldn't mind to use outsource solutions and prove that using of my company it realy good cost effective solution which can save time and money of our client.

Lead411 review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Extremely organized and user friendly"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was that I could drill down to exactly what I needed. Drilling down to the corp office level, with title, number of employees, min&max revenue allowed us to find exactly what we needed.

What do you dislike?

I'm not tech savvy at all, so trying to figure the system out without speaking to a rep, wouldn't be recommended. Ask in their chat box or call them first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sign up, poke around a bit when waiting for the on-boarding to happen, which should be a day or two.

We are a solution for high turnover industries like Restaurants, Trucking, and in-home care. We connect people.

Lead411 review by Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.

"Easy to use product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Compared to competitors, the usability is far above and beyond what competitors have. I personally like the "Verified Email" component, it's good to know you're viewing and potentially downloading recent emails -- the 99% accuracy rate is great! The availability of social profiles is especially helpful for those teams that utilize LinkedIn to contact prospects. I love Chrome so the Chrome app is great, it's helpful to have that information right when viewing a prospect -- and you can export that information from the tool itself.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a ton of dislikes with the tool. I think the proof is in the data, and if the data is accurate that speaks measures.

In the past, I've used data tools for mid to small sales teams mainly in recruiting. The ability to search prospects on LinkedIn for those companies in Recruiting is very helpful. It's great to be able to connect with a prospect all while ensuring you are contacting the right prospect is helpful.

Lead411 review by Tony M.
Tony M.

"Top Lead generation tool "

What do you like best?

I really like the triggers and how you can manually adjust to find new contacts, new roles, and companies looking for funding. The email contacts and C-level contacts provided were very accurate and up to date.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were more whole sale distribution specific accounts and contacts. There appear to be many more manufacturing companies listed than distributors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has quality up to date contact information.

It helps me find new contacts outside our current SalesForce system as well as new companies from the trigger results. I have been able to get in contact with numerous accounts I was not able to see before.

Lead411 review by Grace F.
Grace F.

"The MOST Helpful Lead Generation Tool!"

What do you like best?

Large database, easy to use with LinkedIn, BEST customer service! Ryan & Jeff are so helpful! Fast action, fast solution.

What do you dislike?

The amount of free download for the basic subscription is only 100 downloads. Wish to have more...

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many things you could benefit from Lead411. They have a FREE trial for a week, give it a go and you could see why is it necessary for your business.

We are a lead generation company and in need of lead contact details all the time. Lead411 provides us with all the emails and phones we need, and more.

Lead411 review by Rhett K.
Rhett K.

"Great product and value"

What do you like best?

We've used Zoominfo and other sources and Lead411 is by far the best for the money. Love the data that they bring to your doorstep each day of company changes etc. Really helps to narrow marketing to situational Emerging Opportunities. I would highly recommend. This is a feature rich program that gives us more than what we originally came to this program for.

What do you dislike?

Could have a bigger database of contacts with emails, but it's decent. Also, learn how to get the most out of the search criteria. We were using search terms from other sources from the past, and then found out we could have been getting more leads if we had changed the search strings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product for the $ in the current marketplace.

Sales and lead generation for clients. We are now more effective at generating value for our clients

Lead411 review by Ken G.
Ken G.

"Long time user "

What do you like best?

The system always seems to have new contacts. This system has a robust number of contacts and good leads with emails and Linkedin profiles. It has a great search tool.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this product. Sometimes the searches can be broad or to narrow to get exactly the leads that I want to find. Overall the search tool is excellent but could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Individual user pricing.

Better search tool

Database for sales follow up.

Good quality leads. I have used this system for almost 10 years and I have recommended them often.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the expanse of information that is provided about prospects of mine and employees/emails within their network. The platform is very easy to use and most of the data is accurate.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much - ideally there wouldn't be any incorrect data but I know this is impossible. I'd say about 20 percent of the emails bounce back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to test all competitors out first before making your decision.

Prospecting new and existing customers, connecting with the right decision makers. Lead411 has helped me find some of my most important clients.

Lead411 review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Do you need actionable sales leads now?"

What do you like best?

Data in my industry is King and I've seen providers make claim to have the best data (accurate data, clean email addresses, 90 day refreshes, etc.). After purchasing many lists to support our sales and marketing efforts, committed to annual data subscriptions, I've become a skeptic over the years. Well, Lead411 proved me wrong.

Here's our experience so far:

1.) Onboarding: I've been a customer now for a few months and from my first interaction with Tom Blue, Lead411's, Founder and CEO, my experience has been nothing but exceptional. The on-boarding team was first class, Jeff Stevenson and Lori Fisher are consummate professionals who you can get you up and running in an hour.

2.) Data Quality: Since on-boarding I've enjoyed launching more tactical campaigns by zeroing on specific technology installs (for example, I recently launched a campaign targeting a specific hardware install and got 355 leads to follow up on within the first two hours of the email drop!

3.) Available Data: Lead 411 is the first company that I've worked with that gives you unlimited access to data and email addresses. I think the most I can download at a time is 500,000 contacts, but who needs that many anyway! What I'm most impressed with is the quality of email addresses. Throughout my career, I've not enjoyed average bounce rates of 25+% and open rates of less than 5%. With Lead411's "verified emails" we've been enjoying 30+% open rates and bounce rates that are less than 5%.

4.) New Ways to Access Data: Outside of traditional web-based applications to build/ download lists, I can use Google Chrome extensions to pull data on contacts from websites or prospect's LinkedIn pages. This data can be easily exported to a variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

I recently found that exporting contacts from Lead411 into our CRM only imports the contact information into our contact module and not our accounts module as well. I am new to SugarCRM and may be doing something wrong, but exporting data to Excel and then importing into Sugar is a breeze. Also, the 355 leads in 2 hours we are enjoying makes this not seem that big of a problem.

Increasing lead conversion rates, justifying ROI to the executive team on our database subscriptions.

Lead411 review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Lead 411 - the highest quality data for business development "

What do you like best?

● The advanced searching features allow to granulate searches

● Business development management tools

● Latest industry news

● Markets analysis

● Business intelligence

What do you dislike?

There is still a need for more information about companies and little more granulation with regards to new positions and departments in companies (innovation labs, e-commerce ...). A stronger international background information would allow to boost cross-regional business appeal for Lead411 and also for business development professional that work across borders (Europe, Asia, South America ...). Maybe more info about international trade shows.

I conduct the evaluation of innovative solutions and identify business opportunities for retail, finance, healthcare and personal services. My focus is matchmaking innovative solutions & services providers with North-American companies interested in testing or acquiring. I also assist in introducing new products to potential buyers. Lead411 is a great tool to get the best business intelligence on industry and potential contacts.

Lead411 review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Finding Leads with 411"

What do you like best?

Able to search for companies easily with 411. Emails are around 70% correct. Daily email leads emailed to me is a real plus. If it's a company that is of interest I will then research it more using the lead411 platform. Using the information provided by Lead411 you can then make a "warm call."

What do you dislike?

Overall I like 411, but I would say the information is about 75 - 80% correct. That's pretty good for the cost, etc. the one thing I think they could make better is the company search tabs. Perhaps being web based it's difficult, but if you are working through a list it will return you to the beginning after exiting more detail about a company. You then have to scroll down to where you left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall good...it has improved overtime. I have generated leads and then sales from the service.

Able to find contact information quickly and respondto news events. The lack of good leads.

Lead411 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"This is the only sales lead source I'll pay monthly for."

What do you like best?

I'm a freelance copywriter contacting over a hundred prospects a month to ramp up business. I'm on a pretty tight budget so I looked for the free plugins first, then the cheap paid ones. It took me three days to even find Lead411 mentioned in passing online (that needs to change, and as a B2B writer, I'd love to help!). I trialed it once and immediately had to have it.

The Google plugin actually works unlike some of the free and paid ones I tried.

The daily leads are great opportunities to reach out in a timely fashion when a business change occurs.

The information is up to date and is constantly updated. It's free to get the lead information, but costs extra to import leads to your CRM. I choose to manually import to my CRM, since I do everything on a manual level anyway and refuse to mass email new contacts.

The video guide clips in the advanced search feature is an awesome touch--it goes through every detail of the incredibly granular search function; I haven't had a question about it that hasn't been answered just by clicking the question mark.

And the search function is everything I could hope for. It has the general selections for industry codes, titles, and revenue, but also has the option to search for particular types of press-worthy events that occurred during a certain time period.

After you've searched, you can save it. So you can return again and again to your tailored list or lists, and your list is not static. Select a prospect and not only do you get all the contacts and contact info available, a summary of the company itself, but also its current revenue and technology stats, job listings, and press events.

Jill Konrath's ebook was also rather inspirational as I started my search for new leads, as well. Again, I'd love to see more content soon...

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to pay to import. I'd be happy with free imports up to a certain number of leads per month.

The lack of content, guides, industry white papers, etc. And once again, that's something I'd love to help remedy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This one had the best price point for the most features for me as a solo business owner, offering not just leads but the most current information about them every day.

I've not only solved the "where do I look for new prospects" problem, I've buried it under thousands of opportunites to reach out every single day.

Lead411 review by Jeff E.
Jeff E.

"Best product on the market today"

What do you like best?

It gives the best up to date information on the company out their email addresses are always correct

What do you dislike?

It doesn't give the subsidiaries of the companies so it's difficult to find people who don't work in the corporate office

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely 100% give this a try you will not be disappointed with the amount of information that you can gain by using this software

Just getting in touch with the people I want to talk to is difficult enough having the right phone numbers and email addresses has sold a big problem for me and my company and it gives us a go-to place to work from without using multiple sources

Lead411 review by Kristen M.
Kristen M.

"Great Leads"

What do you like best?

The web site is very easy to use and we have always been able to find the companies we are searching for. We also like the e-mail feature, which if a contact does not have an e-mail address available it will try to find an e-mail format for the contact based on other contacts within the company.

What do you dislike?

Some of the rosters can be outdated by a few months or so. We have found that some contacts are no longer with the company, which results in a bounce back to our e-mail.

As stated before, the contact information is vital for our industry in order to thrive. Most company sites do not list their direct contact info, and Lead411 solves that issue.

Lead411 review by User

"Excellent site, helps me with prospecting."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it really helps me find email addresses to employees, at companies I'm prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The part I dislike is that the company size information should be more accurate based on your demographics. If you are prospecting for just Massachusetts, but the company you are prospecting says they have 10,000 employees, this doesn't help me. I don't want to know how many employees they have worldwide, I want to know how many employees they have in just Massachusetts. So, I just wish this was broken down more, so I didn't have to use other applications as well, considering I'm paying for this.

I'm finding it easier to get to the right contact people that I need to.

Lead411 review by Aviv B.
Aviv B.

"Excellent tool for getting traction!"

What do you like best?

For the price, Lead411 meets and exceeds any expectations I had for generating Qualified Leads and to bring traction to my startup. The quality of the information is great, it is up to date, and the fact that you can generate lists that are filtered by several layers of qualification saves on a lot of manual work. Their new Chrome plugin extends this ability and allows me to, for example, glance through LinkedIn search results page and get additional info including emails of prospects.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to keep track of people changing jobs and positions and while Lead411 attempts to update their data there is some 10% of leads that are not entirely correct. This is, in my view, expected and natural in fast moving markets. However it would be nice to keep this percentage lower still.

Lead Gen and Opportunity Gen. Getting to the right people with the right message to promote my business.

Lead411 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Data Quality and Accuracy "

What do you like best?

We have been using Lead411 for over a year now and the most important thing for any good business database directory is Data Accuracy and Prospect Information.

Lead411 have been doing the great job in maintaining data quality.

What do you dislike?

Issues after updates. Sometimes we have faced several issues with login and other functionalities just after updates.

Over the period of one year with help of Lead411 we have approx. doubled the number of leads we have been generating previously. That too most of the good quality prospects.

Lead411 review by Clint V.
Clint V.

"Excellent value for the amount of quality leads along with outstanding customer service!"

What do you like best?

I have used several different lead generating software and websites and Lead411 has been the most comprehensive and easy to use that I have found! The search ability that you have is absolutely incredible being that you can be as broad or as finely detailed as you like which is critical for the demographic that we are trying to reach. Along with this is matched incredible customer service! I had a problem which was remedied quickly and with excellent communication and compensation. I would recommend Lead411 to anyone who is looking for quality leads along with unmatched customer service!

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to find anything to say that i dislike to be honest. In fact at this point I cant find anything bad to say!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the website as fast as you can!!! It will definitely improve the amount of sales that are generated!

I have been able to solve the problem of narrowing down the clientele and demographic that we specifically want to target therefore reducing the cost of our marketing as it is much more effective by sending materials to the clients we really want.

Lead411 review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great product, but definitely needs some work."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has a research option just in case it doesn't have the email address. I also like the reattach it does on companies, such if they have gotten funding recently, or made a new hire. I do like the fact that it integrates with HubSpot and LinkedIn, making my life a little easier.

What do you dislike?

Anytime I login there is always a problem, it loops to a blank page and then I have to go back to the main page and login, so technically it makes me login twice.

Also, if it unsure of the email address, it always says its 87% sure, not why its always 87%,

It does help me narrow down the people in the company. I do like the fact you taylor the news to your region as well, that is definitely a big help.

Lead411 review by Mace B.
Mace B.

"Lead411 is a great resource, informative email updates, insights and relevant business intelligence."

What do you like best?

The Lead411 daily email updates are useful, and provide helpful insights, aggregate news and business activities across multiple industries

What do you dislike?

No issues or dislikes. I have noticed certain data in database, copy & paste function is disabled. It would be nice to have this feature enabled to leverage data into CMS.

Keeping up with business trends, merges and acquisitions, new rounds of funding and locating start up companies is always a challenge. Lead411 helps to weed out the clutter and focus on data and details that are meaningful.

Lead411 review by Steven J.
Steven J.

"Really Slick Platform to Crank up your Outbound Leads"

What do you like best?

Two things; 1. It is not just about lists. You can build outbound campaigns based on technology used, how much funding and which job openings a company has. 2. Their Chrome extension integrates with Salesforce! works awesome so i cut down our data entry by at least 3 or 4 minutes per contact! saving selling time!

What do you dislike?

There are very few direct phone extensions for people so you need to call the switchboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead411 is not just about contacts… it is about the intel you get on companies that are more likely to buy your product/service. It is also gives you the ability to talk to your customers more intelligently.

It’s all about the research time I am saving and the number of leads I generate from these outbound campaigns. The salesforce data is fabulous.

Lead411 review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Find hard to find contact details"

What do you like best?

They have a huge database of contacts and is easy to search to find that lead you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey, but if you can afford it it will pay for itself in the long run

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used the trial and found so many contacts. We are in the process of setting up an account just because the amount of hidden contacts we found.

It helps find contacts who are hard to get a hold of, makes a sales/recruiting job a lot easier.

Lead411 review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the Daily News List which shows new start up funding and contracts. Great for prospecting for new customer contacts. Also like the ability to search for specific types of potential contacts in the advanced search area.

What do you dislike?

The only issue i have is the Advanced Search screen is hard to use, but works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product out. It works.

Increase in prospects to customers via Lead411. It solves the issues we have for cold contact to warm prospects. We do not have to purchase contact lists, which are pricey and only 75% effective.

Lead411 review by User in Design
User in Design

"Use Lead411 to get email patterns"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is helpful in finding difficult to locate information for companies such as email patterns.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems to have difficulty in keeping the contact details up-to-date. Many of the specific contacts associated with an organization are no longer affiliated with the stated company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadd411 is a helpful tool to gather information about targeted businesses and in turn using that information to create customized marketing plans.

Our business is reliant on contacting prospective clients via email campaigns. 411Lead has been a valuable resource in tracking down specific email patterns for large corporations as well as their smaller counterparts. We are then able to leverage these details by adding new contacts to our CRM platform for outreach initiatives.

Lead411 review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Excellent value, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's really market intel through a single portal at affair price. That's the right combination for getting optimal value.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't an app at least for iPad. That is really a nit, but it would be a nice thing for better convenience. It would also make your brand more sticky with customers.

Access to quality lead data and market Intel as it changes. The benefit that matters most is visibility to the right information at the right time.

Lead411 review by Deven P.
Deven P.

"Clean Data "

What do you like best?

Compared to other solutions that cost a lot more, Lead411 offers better data and consistently updated contacts.

What do you dislike?

Their pop up chat frequently gets in the way of the segment tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best bang for you buck

List building

"Super User"

What do you like best?

I have been using Lead411 for nearly a decade. Every - Single - Working - Day for a decade! I find their daily updates invaluable in getting the information I need to reach the people I need to reach to get to the business owners I do business with.

What do you dislike?

the data is sometimes incorrect, number of employees or lack of important email addresses.

I need timely information about the companies I want to do business with. that they pull from press releases is very useful. I'm looking for events that would cause us both to want to speak. Combine that with the name and number and email address and it puts me ahead of my colleagues trying to accomplish the same results with this tool.

Lead411 review by Jim V.
Jim V.

"Lead411 is the next generation of prospecting. "

What do you like best?

I like the enterprise version. I am able to pull as many leads as I need and its priced very reasonably. The amount of industries you can pull data from far outweighs its competitors.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky but functions well. If you click on a help icon within your search filter page, it will take you to the help screen. This means that once you are done reading and you go back a page, it erases all the fields you already input into the filter screen. Other than that, No issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need alot of leads, go for enterprise version. Its worth it.

I can pull in a lot of data in a short amount of time.

Lead411 review by Kayleb L.
Kayleb L.

"Intermediate "

What do you like best?

Lead411 always has the most accurate and up to date information than any other system I have used. Their sales triggers are my most important emails I get everyday. Verified E-mails are the most accurate i have seen compared to other tools. Their chrome extension makes prospecting linkedin very easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more international data, and more direct dials. But other than that I am very happy.

I want to save time by not spending hours researching contacts. Lead411 has saved me hours everyday. I can not put a value on my time, so the benefits are endless.

Lead411 review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the accurate level of this platform along with the social media links that comes along with most contacts.

What do you dislike?

Need more European data is needed, as companies that we work with target a wide range of countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a wider audience. Most vendors that I have worked with target other countries that are not listed on the platform.

Data accuracy was a concern for us until we found Lead411

Lead411 review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Lead411 is critical to my business development."

What do you like best?

I used Lead411 initially to populate (and validate) my prospect database. I really liked that I could import contact information, including email addresses. Once my databases were loaded, I use it daily (or weekly, depending on my schedule) to look for new contacts. I specifically look for new hires, funding, and mergers and acquisitions. I love that I can set triggers, so I only get the lists that I am really interested in on a daily bases.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that some of the information is out of date. I also wish that more email addresses were available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started right away, They have a free trial. You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

I use Lead411 primarily for prospecting and business development. I have my own business, so it is a critical to generating new business.

Lead411 review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"Your key to connecting to market leaders and technology innovators worldwide!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was how easy it is to navigate and set up. You are able to customize according to your company and personal needs.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't care for, really nothing. I found this tool to be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found this product very easy to use. I was recommended by a co-worker and would recommend it to everyone in a sales or marketing role.

It was up to me to locate new clients that were interested in using our services. By utilizing this tool, I was able to easily target my next set of prospects.

Lead411 review by Colin B.
Colin B.

"Good source for leads"

What do you like best?

Unlimited lead export tier is very handy for email campaigns

What do you dislike?

As with any lead database, lead quality can be hit or miss.

Ability to source high volume email leads quickly.

Lead411 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Generally, the product is worth the ROI."

What do you like best?

I like the daily updates. Whereas the data is mostly related to NYC, rather than my market, it does help to identify trends.

What do you dislike?

I wish the data base was more robust for smaller businesses within a relatively defined geographic area. Since I generally market to small business owners, the database is not as large as I would like, but I also understand the challenge to reach small business owners. Nonetheless, I would use Lead411 when marketing to more "national" firms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Lead411 is a good ROI

I'm trying to reach decision makers for white collar, non-industrial and retail companies. The contact information along with the respective company data is valuable in that effort

Lead411 review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Solid service at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

With L411 we are able to identify Executives and get their contact information quickly. We often are able to use L411 to determine the email convention used by companies so we can contact individuals that may not be identified by L411. The daily news provides indications of companies in change that may find our services valuable; they also provide a reason to reach out to prospective clients that might go beyond just looking for business. The L411 team is very responsive to support queries and suggestions regarding coverage or accuracy of data.

What do you dislike?

There are a some companies for which email addresses are inaccurate or unavailable but they have added a research function that "guesses" the most likely email conventions. At times past employees are kept in the database; i.e. there may be 3 people listed as President, the incumbent and two predecessors. It's easily verified on our end but it takes a little time and effort on my part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L411 is a very good service that is a great addition to the research tool set and complimentary to other tools you may already have.

Lead411 makes it much easier to connect with potential clients and candidates. It cuts out multiple steps of the research process.

Lead411 review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"I love LEAD411!!"

What do you like best?

Everything. Lead 411 is the best I've used. Ease of use, prospecting tools, database flow...it's fantastic. Log in is smooth.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. It's been great for me. Maybe a bit more robust with the CRM integration would be good. I really like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! The CRM integration could be more robust, in my opinion. But that's about it. I can't think of much else, really. You've made it really quite easy for a sales environment to get the job done and done well and accurately.

Lead generating. This makes it easy. The workflow is great, too. I have no complaints. Zero.

Lead411 review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Lead411 - holy bounce back emails"

What do you like best?

I liked how they had the linkedin verified contacts.

What do you dislike?

40% of email addresses they provide bounced. For me that equals a giant waste of my time and money. Not one of their contacts has a direct number, all phone numbers are the business main line. A linkedin account and a free data.com account would provide pretty much as good of results as Lead411.com

It's also quite slow with searching and navigating pages. There's also a lack of cart organization. If you want to delete some contacts you added it's a tedious process of clicking a tiny "X" one by one and waiting for the slow website.. then doing it again.. Very poor contact management features. Better off deleting all contacts added and starting over :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are good with 60% of the contacts being at the company and having the correct email address then go for it. If you need something more accurate then perhaps look elsewhere.

I was looking for contacts with emails and phone numbers.

Lead411 review by Carie Ray Y.
Carie Ray Y.

"Saves me a lot of time"

What do you like best?

I like the way it is organized. The layout makes it very easy to use. I also like the confirmed email feature. It is nice to know someone has made sure the email is correct.

What do you dislike?

There are more errors than I would like. Many times I have to look for a new phone number.

Lead411 saves me time...allowing me to spend my time on other things than research.

Lead411 review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Lead411 has very good detail on prospects"

What do you like best?

Most companies I look for are listed. Providing the revenue range and employee size is a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data needs to be updated more often. I have selected contacts that have left the job and title they are listed under and now work for another company. I normally have to discover this on my own, more updating would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find they have a large database with plenty of contact and info. I like the quick link to their web site.

I'm able to connect with the correct contact at a company, and save time by because I normally know their title or position with the company right away. This has really sped up my prospecting efforts.

Lead411 review by User

"B2b Lists "

What do you like best?

Cost, best bang for your buck. We have used other list companies and the price was outrageous per list and quality was weak

What do you dislike?

sometimes the site lags and crashes, wish it was a little more consistent

we download lists for our telemarketers and as far as quality and price goes, by far best bang for your buck

Lead411 review by Ben J.
Ben J.

"Pretty good prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Good database of email addresses available, and it seems to be getting better over time. If they don't have the email address on hand, they'll suggest what it *might* be. Those are right maybe 50% of the time, but it's helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email addresses they're sure about are just plain wrong.

Trying to get to the right contact at an org

Lead411 review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Solid System"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, integration with HubSpot

What do you dislike?

A lot of contacts are missing contact info

Lead Gen

Lead Validation

Lead411 review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Nothing comes close for quick easy information and costs!"

What do you like best?

Over the past year a number of improvements have been made at Lead411 which really makes it one of the best resources for finding and connecting with targeted prospects. Sure, Linkedin is great, but Lead411 gives us pertinent contact info. And it does all this without the "baggage" that many overpriced and bloated sites try to provide. This is a great get in and get what you need resource.

What do you dislike?

There's been so much improvement since the recent re-launch that it's hard that it's hard to find fault. Certainly, we'd like to see more gaps (where missing phone or email exists) to be filled in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive, month to month access... get in and get out with good - and improving - data

We are a bespoke/boutique management consulting firm. It's important for us to identify not a huge universe of contacts, but a focused set of folks we think would benefit from our services. Benefits are quality research and overall cost benefit. Subscribers get what they pay for. And don't pay outrageous sums for content that can be found easily on the Web.

Lead411 review by Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching
Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching

"Lead411 -- a lot of bang for the buck!"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is a good data source for a very reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Lead411's UI is a bit clunky and quirky.

Lead411 has helped us augment our database with relevant contacts. As I mentioned earlier, the price is very reasonable compared to other options and the quality of data is not perfect but pretty good.

Lead411 review by Randall L.
Randall L.

"Great Source for New Lead Prospecting and Customer Intellegence"

What do you like best?

We have been with Lead 411 since 2003. In my opinion they are one of the best sources of lead information out there. They keep their information current.

We use them as a source of intelligence on new customer prospecting as well gaining information on our current customers

What do you dislike?

Wish it was less expensive but you know the old saying "You get what you pay for"!

Continuing New Customer Prospecting. Increased success in electronic marketing

"The Leads You Want"

What do you like best?

When used with LinkedIn Sales Navigator this is a VERY powerful tool. I can easily build lists for export or directly add them to my CRM. Again, get the exact leads you want! And their support team is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Building lists takes time. Set up did not work the first time for myself of my team.

Existing leads DBs and list suppliers keep schlepping the same tired, inaccurate contact names. Lead411 allows me to reach contacts that are in the exact role I need them to be in.

Lead411 review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Handy service for Sales and Marketing folks"

What do you like best?

The Lead411 is EASY to use and has very useful information. i use it to find tech companies who have recently received funding.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see a pricing option for volume. The monthly fee is OK as long as my company keeps paying for it but I couldn't afford it if I was on my own. I HAVE to be able to get email addresses and the price for that subscription is a bit steep for an individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial and you'll be hooked on this service. Its very good. I am looking forward to someday using the APIs to get even more use out of the service.

Lead411 helps me specifically target companies that have recently received funding. They are the specific prospect I seek who can will invest in tech products and services.

Lead411 review by John P.
John P.

"Great cost-effective marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, cost effective and easy to search. Very good way to assess new target industries.

What do you dislike?

Search engine is a bit quirky and search terms should be very precise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the service a try. I was surprised about the data you can mine and how effective you can be in assembling an audience and enhancing your knowledge of a sector.

I have researched several opportunities for entering new markets using Lead411. I have found it simple to get a picture of the size of the market, and been able to assemble target lists very cost-effectively compared with other routes. Also compared with other routes, Lead411 is up-to-date and normally has a high level of accuracy.

Lead411 review by Dawn Marie R.
Dawn Marie R.

"Why I love Lead411 "

What do you like best?

In my role at BlueHive as an Director, Business Development I am searching for companies that specialize in Healthcare IT, LifeSciences, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Pharmaceuticals. I tremendously value how Lead411 has the healthcare segment broken out on their search engine. I have also found the company information (employees/$$) to be immensely helpful because I am specifically looking for companies that are small to mid-sized AND operating in New England.

Lastly, words cannot express my thankfulness because of how accurate the email addresses are. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I could add to say that I dislike Lead411

Reaching out for potential clients specifically keying into healthcare related companies. This is a very niche market and it takes a very unique approach. Lead411 is a great tool to aid in my success.

Lead411 review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Awesome service "

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about time spent. This automates the exporting very well, and the database is big enough to make it worth the price. The chrome extension into linkedin is one of the coolest things I've come across.

What do you dislike?

Database could be bigger. Should have full functionality with other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use chrome as your browser. This is where all the functionality lies.

Like most, I'm solving the issue of spending too much time on finding new customers.

Lead411 review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Would recommend to anyone"

What do you like best?

Love how we can import to SF! I like the customer service. Great company, owner very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Info isn't as accurate as I would like. Need to update information

Benefits, able to mass download leads and import in SF huge help! Then mass mail....

User in Human Resources

"Great product. Gets me all the info in 1 place!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - Love the LinkedIn Chrome Extension; Data is current. They verify emails as best as they can. They fix things fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

Initially hard to understand how to use, once I got the hang of it, was simple. They had a glitch; it took a few days for acknowledgement, but once they got it, they fixed it immediately

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - Use with the LinkedIn extension - works great!

Getting email and phone #s tied to a name.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Lead411 fills a need among various roles at our company. For Sales, we can research contact emails, receive insight on the technology used at a specific company in order to better our pitches. Marketing finds the export capabilities fantastic to fill the top of our funnel.

The daily update is a huge +1

What do you dislike?

A SalesForce integration would be nice unless I am unaware of one.

Filling our mktg funnel and salespipe with good data is big.

Lead411 review by John B.
John B.

"Great tool for sales prospecting"

What do you like best?

I can customize my searches, and download contact information for specific companies, job titles, and geographic regions.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. It took me a little while to get used to it, but the support was great with training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Paid version is worth it!

My prospecting has become much more productive and I have closed more sales.

Lead411 review by Kris W.
Kris W.

"Invaluable Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I spend a great deal of my time prospecting for new customers in my role. One of the most frustrating facets of this process is locating contact information. Everyone has a website but the target folks I am trying to reach are not listed or if they are, there typically is no specific contact information for that contact. The ability to quickly look up a company for a specific contact is invaluable and eliminates the need for me to call a general number and probe the operator for that information (i.e. who oversees your mortgage division there at the bank?). In my role and level of management, it's important that I appear prepared and connected.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an ability to search companies within a given city without selecting zip codes - as there could be hundreds. There may be a way to this and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The monthly cost to access the information provided will pay for itself in the first 15 minutes you use the site. The time you will save utilizing the data search will allow you more time to act on the information obtained.

Time is money. You can't replace it - you can't truly quantify the value. I am not only saving a tremendous amount of time reviewing a company's information to determine if they are a size and type I should target but also who within the organization I should be contacting. The additional benefit of obtaining a name and that person's specific contact information to me is key. Without Lead411, my prospecting efforts would be substantially limited and I would be much less productive. Utilizing the website allows me more time for actual contact and follow-up as opposed to research.

Lead411 review by Geoff B.
Geoff B.

"I have uses Leads411 for several years now. It just gets better!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Lead411 for several years now. Hands down the best source of leads I have used after 30 years in sales. The leads are fresh. Not the same tired, out of date lists. I can even check out the sources of information. This access confirms how current the information is. Most of the lists I have used in the past are over priced and they under deliver. Lead411 is also best bargain you can find for this type of information. I can have cancelled for a while when I felt like I wouldn't be able to take advantage and then was able to start right back of. There are no long term subscriptions I have to commit to. My favorite feature is the daily update I receive based on parameters I laid out.

I like getting a just a handful of 'hot, fresh leads' on a daily basis. I'm not overwhelmed with too much information, Finally I have found that there are regular improvements to the service to make it easier and better.

Geoff Becker

What do you dislike?

Right off the top I can't think of anything. I'm sure if I really studied on it I could come up with something but who has the time for that ?

It's not that complicated. I need a handful of great leads on a daily basis that I can incorporate into my day. Some of best clients have come from Lead411.

Lead411 review by Scott A.
Scott A.

"Lead411"

What do you like best?

That I have used this since 2009 and never had any issues.

What do you dislike?

when they try to link profiles with linkedin it used to not always sync up to the correct person. It now does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this. when searching for contacts.

creating prospective clients and daily updates were a huge plus, This is a sales tool that works.

Lead411 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales & Client Specialist / Marketing Support / Contact Research"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is excellent!!! I've been using the service for the last 3 years and have built a prospect database of well over 10,000 contacts. The emails are reliable, the service is easy to use and the information is excellent!!! I would and have recommended this service to many, many friends and clients! A++

What do you dislike?

Can't think of ANYTHING! This field required 40 characters and I seriously don't have anything bad to say... :0)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service!! Reliable, good contact information and emails. This "tool" has been a great service for me, especially when I'm in a deadline situation and have to come up with lots of contacts quick!!! I can easily recommend this service to anyone, and have!

Finding the correct contact fast, with correct contact information. I am on Lead411 daily and send at least one marketing email out a week to 500 to 1000 new contacts - easily!!!! My marketing manager from 4 years ago turned me onto the site, he used it to get updates on current company news, sales and information for new and existing clients. It's a great service, what else can I say!

Lead411 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A reliable friend for small businesses"

What do you like best?

From simple things: IDEAL for cold calling: for example: I want to find out the corporate number for Hologic. many web sites have Contact Us page which is just an email not the main corporate number. Many companies have locations and by the time you find the corporate number it takes about ten minutes. Many companies have 888 numbers which are customer service numbers - not the main switch board. Lead411 readily gives that, plus the C-:Level names and even their direct phone numbers sometimes. Plus you get quick research information.

Big things: Lead411 search feature is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

With the new version in place, there is nothing to dislike in particular. I do not find Canadian contacts any more, but then it may be trivial. The new version has a lot of improvements compared to the old one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Lead411 - try Dun and Bradstreet Hoovers for a change and you will realize!

As a small outfit, we are into relationship-based selling. This tool is very personal and helpful. We have been able to generate good leads - and also look into similar companies in the same industry geographic segment. We have been able to narrow down to the SMB market pretty accurately with Lead411.

Lead411 review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Lead 411 is our 1st "go to" source when it comes to our marketing and prospecting."

What do you like best?

One of the things that I love about Lead 411 is the ease of use of the site. The site is user friendly and it is our first source when we identify a new prospect that we want to contact. I trust the site and the owner of the site to provide excellent customer service and the most up to date information available.

What do you dislike?

The only area that I wish could be better is more contacts in retail and restaurant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out you will not be disappointed.

We save time and we are able to reach with right people much faster. I have tried other providers in the past that are more expensive and have always come back to using Lead 411 exclusively. In fact on any given day you can hear us say, " Have you tried Lead 411?", when trying to find the right person to contact in a company.

Lead411 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Information at Your Fingertips"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is a powerful tool for sales prospecting. Lead411 provides an excellent search tool that helps me find new companies to contact. When you look at a specific company, Lead411 provides an entire profile with their address, website, key contacts, phone & email, industry, number of employees & revenue size. It was easy to set up and save a geographical territory that lists companies of the right size and revenue. Each morning, I read the news feed with articles about companies in my territory. Lead411 is a great resource for me and I use it all the time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more email addresses available on some of the company profiles. In most cases, I can figure out the email address by the information provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage you to take advantage of the free 3 day trial. That's an easy way to check out Lead411 for yourself.

I was looking for a sales prospecting tool. I tried about 5 other products and found that Lead411 was the best offering for me. Lead411 is also priced reasonably.

Lead411 review by Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.

"Lead411-not always enough"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and you get very quick results

What do you dislike?

You get quick results but sometimes it really doesn’t match what you’re looking for

Helps to gain contact information to try to make more networking connections.

Lead411 review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Lead 411 is great"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is a great tool for me to use daily in my profession, not only does it help me to locate specific names and contacts but also provides me a daily update on companies in my selected region.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

I 100% recommend this service

I am able to locate decision makers

Lead411 review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"An invaluable tool everyday!"

What do you like best?

Ease of access to information on companies and individuals. Everyday members of our team, including myself turn to Lead411 to find sales leads, contacts for networking, and potential candidates to hire. The new Chrome plugin is a great new feature making accessing information even easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The product continues to improve and continues to become more valuable every time an update comes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will quickly see the value!

We identify possible clients and candidates everyday. This product has also made us much more efficient at what we do saving us money as well.

Lead411 review by Perry L.
Perry L.

"Lead411 is simply the best"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is simple to navigate, simple to source down to the Title or revenue or geographic region.

What do you dislike?

the download of names- not clean and easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you uhave a sales team and you need to find ndividuals in a fast, simple way with 99% accuracy on e mail addresses you cannot do better than lead411

I am an independent sales-consultant and my strength is my contact list. Lead411 has given me a leg-up when it comes to finding leads for the companies I represent.

Lead411 review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Sales Knowledge 3.0"

What do you like best?

Updated every day with the latest Venture and private equity deals. The UI is extremely use friendly and the changes made always improve the service.

What do you dislike?

Missing- Middle Name Look Up. User is required to take out Middle Name For any search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have closed more deals with this product than any other service on the market. Try it for one month. No BRAINER.

Every day Lead 411 gets me the information I need to reach C Level Executives. It has given me a leg up on my competition.

Lead411 review by Monty F.
Monty F.

"The Best Tool for Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is an integral part of my prospecting. The best feature is the Chrome extension that lets me research names and companies during my routine searches on Google or LinkedIn. It makes it easy to pull Lead411 info and build lists for export.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to select multiple items in a resulting query and add them to my cart or export with one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Streamlining prospecting and primary research is the biggest benefit. It allow me to do more in less time which save me effort and my clients money.

Lead411 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Lead411 Review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and the Chrome extension is nice

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much to dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for generating leads and helps save tons of time and money

It gives us the ability to generate a Lead list based on targeted individuals without have to pay a third party thousands of dollars for that list

Lead411 review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Completely Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like the customer support team the best. If I ever had a problem, I had an email response within 20 minutes of the email I sent.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the updated look. The bugs that they had before, have been fixed, + added features

It is easier to connect with people more than ever.

Lead411 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Easy user experience and great contacts."

What do you like best?

The amount of relevant and accurate contacts.

What do you dislike?

some of the search functionality. Really miss the old static lists as well.

This has really helped us in terms of fresh new leads.

Lead411 review by Jordan W.
Jordan W.

"The best b2b marketing data"

What do you like best?

Our marketing firm has been a customer of Lead411 for over a decade. We've compared several other data sources for our marketing campaigns and none of them provide the same level of company insight. Instead of just randomly purchasing names in a spreadsheet, Lead411 gives marketers the ability to select companies based on critical business events such as a merger, or acquisition. This level of insight is priceless and can't be found anywhere else. Also, the platform is easy to navigate and conduct searches within; everything is right at your finger tips. No brokers to hassle with; just the ability to quickly access highly targeted, accurate marketing data.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find anything that is "disliked". If there is one piece of feedback to offer, it would be that the old search engine was much easier to select data in. The new platform is still better than anything else out there; however, it's definitely a little more cumbersome to select the search criteria that it was before.

We are solving the problem of exposure for ourselves and our clients. Having access to the Lead411 data gives us the ability to grow our contact database, expand our reach, and find new clients who can relate to our marketing message. I estimate 80 to 90 percent of our client base was located through the Lead411 directory.

Lead411 review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Always a Reliable Source"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly skim through the companies that look most likely to be prospects for us and find the key executive and contact information. We've used Lead 411 for well over 5 years and it has resulted in substantial business

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more email addresses - but I'm happy that we get as much as we do !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it !

We assist companies in putting their sales people in front highly qualified and interested buying prospects. Lead 411 allows us to focus on those high technology and healthcare companies that best fit our process

Lead411 review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Gateway to business opportunities"

What do you like best?

Concise daily summary of companies active in the marketplace along with critical contact information, including connections to LinkedIn profiles.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn links not always present, even though contacts are listed on LinkedIn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a daily habit

Contacts with decision-makers in growing business sectors

Lead411 review by Karl P.
Karl P.

"Lead411 resource"

What do you like best?

Pretty accurate contact data and refined/combed often to keep it current. They also have added tons of new contacts recently.

What do you dislike?

The new site is responsive (but at times it can be slow depending on the complexity of the advanced search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good service and it is clear Tom cares about his business and the service he provides.

Being able to connect directly with the right people and avoiding the gatekeeper is very nice. We enjoy Lead411's experience to circumvent those issues for us.

Lead411 review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great Potential "

What do you like best?

What I like about Lead411 is it allows for multiple downloads without an additional price that we have to pay.

What do you dislike?

Still needs for improvement on its contact information. Mostly with direct dials.

Providing lead generation services is one of our core business, so with its advanced features, we can customized our search easily according to our clients needs.

Lead411 review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Leads411"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to get leads delivered to my email every day and the customer service is top notch!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the emails do not always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the cheapest lead provider out there.

Leads 411 helps me reach the right people to reduce their expenses.

Lead411 review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Lead411-excellent for research"

What do you like best?

For prospecting and building a profile on a potential partner, Lead 441 enables me to get straight to the decision makers.

What do you dislike?

needs more content. more data needs to be collected on some companies. There have been some cases where I found email addresses and Lead 411 couldn't or had not.

Getting to the key person or persons

Lead411 review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"Lead411 Saves Me A lot of Time Prospecting"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Lead411 is their Chrome plug-in extension and how seamlessly it works with LinkedIn. I can focus on locating key contacts within LinkedIn and retrieve their email address.

What do you dislike?

At times email addresses are not available but the platform gives you variations to test.

Lead411 has helped me solve acquiring direct email contacts for my outreach initiatives in the least amount of time. I have realized an Increase in outreach efforts to new targeted prospects.

Lead411 review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Great Product at a Great Price"

What do you like best?

The depth of search criteria and the sheer number of contacts within the DB.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome add-on could have some more functions but its improving every month.

It helps in my research efforts for both sales and marketing. We use it primarily to determine proper email address formats and to discover new prospects.

Lead411 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Extremely user friendly and a great value"

What do you like best?

I like the unlimited download functionality and the ability to easily export lists to csvs. Also the linkedin plugin

What do you dislike?

That I can not save multiple leads to one main pull and pull one excel sheet

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out

sending out mail merges from the list. Also finding out people on linkedins contact

Lead411 review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Excellent service and platform"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Lead411 is the daily updates regarding companies who recently have received seed funding. This helps me immensely in my prospecting efforts.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have some additional support surrounding the platform (Perhaps one of their customer service reps reach out and set up a 30 minute phone call to answer some questions I have surrounding their platform). So far I have had little to no interaction with their support so would like to see a more proactive approach.

I use Lead411 strictly to find new business opportunities in the technical field. Internap sells hosting products so I look to connect with business owners/cto's to engage in new business partnerships.

Lead411 review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Great daily newsletter feature."

What do you like best?

I use the daily newsletter feature to gather information that I need and want at the start of every day.

What do you dislike?

Setting up my newsletter feed was not instantly intuitive. It took a couple of minutes to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to set up the news feed to give you exactly the information you want delivered to your email inbox each morning.

I use the daily newsletter to find people who have been newly hired to a company in industries that we target. We are frequently able to provide those people with services they need. I also like to find out about new contracts awarded in certain industries. Having this information gives me something to ask about when I call into companies that we target.

Lead411 review by Sue J.
Sue J.

"My other "Cup of Coffee""

What do you like best?

I've been using Lead411 since Day One, and don't have my morning coffee without it -- they go hand in hand. They are constantly improving the interface so that I can see in seconds what needs to followed up on. I'm pulling in deals that I would never have noticed, and have closed multiple Fortune 1000 accounts that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. I'm always ahead of my competition on the salesforce, and they're still trying to figure out what my trick is.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a feature that allows me to have instant updates for certain categories, such as newly funded, or adding staff.

See above -- specifically, Lead411 information leads me to deals that constitute about 15% of my closed business.

Lead411 review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Provides me with quality leads for my outbound calling"

What do you like best?

The daily leads based on territory, industry, employee size, employee title and overview of the business allows me to quickly determine which ones I want to call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the employee information is outdated which is true of all lead sources I have used over the years

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be unhappy

The problem solved is not enough leads at the top of my sales funnel. The benefit is that it provides me with leads so that I do not have to use other lead sources.

User in Human Resources

"Highly Accuracy and High Performance"

What do you like best?

The ability to draw multiple reports with multiple criteria and the accuracy of the information is top notch!

What do you dislike?

I think more verified emails would be beneficial to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to sort lists based on multiple criteria with accuracy, I recommend Lead411.

We help CEOs lower risk and maximize productivity in the areas of HR infrastructure and Employee Benefits. Our team uses Lead411 to find the owners who meet our criteria with accuracy and speed.

Lead411 review by Ravenelle B.
Ravenelle B.

"Long time and regular user"

What do you like best?

I have used Lead411 for many years and like how easy it is to locate information. Having contact information for various departments is very helpful. The fact that current news and events are available makes it a great sales tool.

What do you dislike?

Seems that some information is not as updated as it could be. More email addresses being available would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead411 is certainly a positive source for locating information. I usually am able to locate information quickly.

I use Lead411 to assist in research on companies we want to solicit and we have been able to find a contact quicker using Lead411. As a source of prospects, it's a wonderful tool.

Lead411 review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"A great tool for B2B marketing."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the search functions, and the e-mail research tool.

What do you dislike?

Much hot or miss when it comes to e-mail research while trying to look up a contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A trial version might convince you the price is worth it.

Finding accurate e-mail and job titles.

Lead411 review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Utilized for List building and research for Business to Business Lead Generation Firm "

What do you like best?

We utilize Lead411 as one source for list building and research for our client campaigns. Lead411 is easy to use and provides up to date data to help reach decision makers.

What do you dislike?

We would like functionality to upload company list and Lead411 has indicated this is in development and coming soon.

We need up to date information on key contacts at our client's target companies and Lead411 helps us to find names and contact information quickly and easily for these contacts. Lead411 is one of our sources for names and as they have expanded and improved capabilities for list build, we are turning to them more and more.

Lead411 review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"We use as a sales sourcing and information gathering tool"

What do you like best?

Lots of information, great way to generate lists and upload CSVs into your CRM

The chrome plug in is awesome

What do you dislike?

customer success is lacking

it seems as if the email addresses aren't as accurate as other providers we've used

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I've actually sent it to a few people already

we sell a service so tracking down decision makers via email and phone is key

we can go directly to the end users by passing gate keepers or annoying reception lines

Lead411 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Good Email Information"

What do you like best?

The program provides the most comprehensive database of email addresses and telephone numbers of any I am aware of in the industry.

What do you dislike?

While the database provides a lot of great email address information, some is still not available. It needs to be more robust and accurate.

Before using Lead411, we had a very hard time finding C-Suite level telephone numbers and email addresses. After subscribing to Lead411, we now have access to information we never thought possible.

Lead411 review by Bruce J.