Lead411

Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.

Work for Lead411?

Learning about Lead411?

Lead411 Reviews

Lead411 review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Lead 411 - All Major Sales Triggers For Enterprise Prospects"

What do you like best?

The daily email with all sales triggers in digest form, from IPOs, to M&A, to hiring plans. Easy to read and target the most attractive alerts first.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality needs to be improved. For example, when searching for ABC Company, oftentimes nothing with come up if their record is ABC Company, Inc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decision makers are not ALWAYS listed as contacts on business profiles, so some extra digging may be required, but the sales triggers linking to the press releases are GOLD.

When companies get new funding, hire lots of new people, or merge with other companies, they're far more likely to be looking at ways to scale up their IT infrastructure and need to do so in a hurry! In just a couple of months, I've closed three deals, far exceeding my monthly subscription fee. Paid off 20 fold on my first deal!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead411
Showing 163 Lead411 reviews
Lead411 review by Alexa H.
Alexa H.

"Great software & even better customer service!"

What do you like best?

I use Lead411 weekly and I truly appreciate that they are always working to update their software to make it even better and more accurate. I recently felt like I had hit a brick wall while looking for potential clients that would actually be a fit for my business. I emailed a Customer Support Agent at Lead411 and she immediately got back to me and scheduled a "training refresher." For an hour she took the time to show me tips of how to dig deeper while answering my many questions. Overall, after the meeting I was able to find thousands of new leads and was so appreciative for the time Lead411 took to help me specifically!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike! To be "nit-picky", occasionally I will come across leads that do not work at the place of employment that Lead411 had them listed under - however these leads have typically changed jobs within the last month or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take advantage of the awesome resource that is their customer support team. I would encourage all users to schedule a training session with Lead411 before diving straight into the platforms.

Lead411 gives me all of the information that I need to target the right companies that could actually be a fit; it helps me eliminate the "spray and pray" of sales. Lead411 also helps me to dig deeper into a company and find insider facts like funding, new job hires, new job listings, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead411
Lead411 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Data Source for New Business Development"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to love about Lead411, but what I like best is the full picture view you get of an organization and its members. You can get info on everything from who does what, to recent hires and company news, to which software and tech solutions they're using. It's really a great research tool. I've used it for years.

What do you dislike?

Job titles have become less reliable as it appears the data may be being pulled in from LinkedIn now (just my best guess based on what I've seen). We all know how people put all kinds of nonsense in the title field on LinkedIn. Lead411 used to have a checklist of titles you could select from, but now you have to enter keywords. With so much variation in what people call themselves, this has been a bit problematic for us. We end up doing a lot of cleanup of our lists in Excel after pulling them from Lead411.

We use Lead411 to find & research new sales prospects for our business. We've won deals from this data.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Lead411 review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Lead 411 Review"

What do you like best?

I really like that I am able to search a specific area for my search results. I;m only interested in businesses in my geographical area and Lead 411 has that down to science. I also like how easily I can import the leads I find into Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search functionality within a companies page was better. Sometimes I have to scroll through the entire companies employees just to find the one person i'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool for staying up to date with whats going on in your industry.

Finding local leads. Lead 411 makes it much easier to stay up to date with whats going on with my local businesses. This allows my company to stay in the loop and jump on opportunities that come our way.

Lead411 review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Great Lead Generation Source "

What do you like best?

The quality of lists we get from Lead411 is incredible. They've worked great for cold email campaigns and business development.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any negative things to say about our experience with Lead411.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend utilizing Lead411 as it would be a incredible first step in making your business more profitable.

Lead generation is probably the biggest problem we are solving. It allows us to have a great starting point for various campaigns that turn into well nurtured leads for our sales staff.

Lead411 review by Christian Abraham B.
Christian Abraham B.

"Great for generating emails for leads!"

What do you like best?

I like the plugin feature. It makes getting emails and navigating the company more convenient. As well as the integration of LinkedIn. Makes getting emails a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect. There's a lot of inaccurate information. Like confirmed emails but bounces back. and there's a lot of unknown emails as well. Not good if you want the direct number. not complete list of personnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know and understand all its features. And you should know what are you gonna use it for. Ask a lot of questions during the demo.

Makes lead generation easier. No more hours of figuring out email addresses on google.

Lead411 review by Pam P.
Pam P.

"Big Fan of Lead 411 "

What do you like best?

Lead 411 provides both an effective contact solution AND amazing customer service. I particularly appreciate the ability to quickly access contact information for industry representatives with whom we are working. I would much rather spend time serving area businesses and students, than digging up contact information. Kudos for the Lead 411 tool and service, with a special shout out to Sales Development rep Jeff Stevenson.

What do you dislike?

There really aren't any features I dislike, particularly since the tool is easy to customize based on user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. At least give it a whirl through the free trial.

Recently, I was asked to quickly pull together contact information to invite a couple dozen industry representatives to assist us with some program planning. Through the Lead 411 interface with LinkedIn, I was able to quickly locate the information needed for all but one individual. Lead 411 saved me a GREAT deal of time and now I have this contact information forever available in our internal database.

Lead411 review by Shannyn M.
Shannyn M.

"Getting Great Results with Lead411"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Lead411 is one of the easiest databases to use. I also love that I can search within each individual company for specific job titles by entering in whatever word (or partial word, even), to find the type of role in the company I'm looking for. If I need to contact the maintenance person at a large company, I am able to simply type in "maint" in the search bar, and all people having that job title, in that company, pop up. The plan rates are MUCH LESS COMPLICATED than other databases as well. I use Lead411 on a daily basis, and am reliant on it to do my job effectively, and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that it had a populate feature. While I'm typing in the company, it would be nice to have the anticipated companies pop up before I'm finished. It would be great if I didn't have to be precise about the name of the company, and it pulled up possible company/industry recommendations as well.

Because I am one of the only people at my job with Lead411, I find myself being the "go-to person" for most of my co-workers, when they are having a hard time getting in touch with their "on file" contact person. Not sure if that's a benefit for ME, but it's a problem-solver for others in the office! :)

Most of the leads I've found, that have been a major success for myself and my employer, have been thanks to Lead411.

Lead411 review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great Product - Great Team"

What do you like best?

Targeting decision makers off a list is difficult because data changes at a rate, above 2% a month on average. Lead411 has a nifty process in keeping their data as up to date as possible AND they notify my team daily of changes to industry data we tracking (very useful!). On top of that, they added some additional features that help you identify "talking-points" you can use in outreach conversations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to be critical my only wish is that they covered Europe and the UK as then I would not have to work with other providers for those regions. Their US/CAN coverage is great and I'm hoping they jump into other regions at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tom and his team are great. Way easier to work with than some of the other suppliers on the market and then their pricing is reasonable for what you get. They worth it!

Sourcing of initial data sets and look-a-like data sets for ourselves and more recently, clients.

Lead411 review by Larry G.
Larry G.

"Lead411 is good for prospecting."

What do you like best?

When I first starting using it I really enjoyed the dashboard. After searching for SIC categories the dashboard would populate and the pickings were great. I really enjoyed the ease of seeing the list available. It did give me additional was to set up an email if possible.

What do you dislike?

When I tried using the newest version, it seemed a little more complicated or time consuming to get the same information as before. Plus I noticed that some information was out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was priced right when looking at my needs. Others might be more detailed but I found that I would be paying for information I didn't need.

The only problems were what I stated in the dislike section. Otherwise, the main benefit(s) were the info provided once the search was completed.

Lead411 review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Great service at a fair price!"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is a terrific tool for those looking to find and export leads and not pay an arm and leg for it. I also have my team using the alert functionality to gain insight into companies that are a good target for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific I dislike. I would recommend some UI enhancements to search functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you need leads and don't have a huge budget

Finding the right person to target at companies within our large addressable market.

Lead411 review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"My favorite tool ever"

What do you like best?

I love that they fill in the email as best they can in almost every case, the news feature rocks, and the data stack rocks as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I research an email, it doesn't save that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your news, it is a great way to target leads based on relevant info!

We use it to update our database, to fill in accounts and acton relevant news for potential clients.

Lead411 review by Igor V.
Igor V.

"My review"

What do you like best?

I like I can get a lot of information about the companies I interested in. And the most important thing is that I can see the emails.

What do you dislike?

1. Near 25% of email addresses are incorrect and my email may not be delivered to the final recipient.

2. I can get information about companies which are situated just in the USA ( I also need Europe, Canada and some Asian countries).

3. When plugin for Google Chrome is installed it makes something wrong with my page in Linkedin ( just my page, when I review pages of other users everything is fine, however when I'm getting back to my page the situation is the same). If necessary I can provide screenshots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to try such software product. In my opinion it works well, in spite of some bugs and limitations. However every software has limitations and bugs it depends how quickly support team can fix it and support team is nice. I don't have any claims to them.

My principal task is to ifnd the new clients for company where I work. I must find companies which would like to use outsorce in software and web development. My company act as an extention to in-house software development department of our clients and I must find who need our services who wouldn't mind to use outsource solutions and prove that using of my company it realy good cost effective solution which can save time and money of our client.

Lead411 review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Extremely organized and user friendly"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was that I could drill down to exactly what I needed. Drilling down to the corp office level, with title, number of employees, min&max revenue allowed us to find exactly what we needed.

What do you dislike?

I'm not tech savvy at all, so trying to figure the system out without speaking to a rep, wouldn't be recommended. Ask in their chat box or call them first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sign up, poke around a bit when waiting for the on-boarding to happen, which should be a day or two.

We are a solution for high turnover industries like Restaurants, Trucking, and in-home care. We connect people.

Lead411 review by Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.

"Easy to use product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Compared to competitors, the usability is far above and beyond what competitors have. I personally like the "Verified Email" component, it's good to know you're viewing and potentially downloading recent emails -- the 99% accuracy rate is great! The availability of social profiles is especially helpful for those teams that utilize LinkedIn to contact prospects. I love Chrome so the Chrome app is great, it's helpful to have that information right when viewing a prospect -- and you can export that information from the tool itself.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a ton of dislikes with the tool. I think the proof is in the data, and if the data is accurate that speaks measures.

In the past, I've used data tools for mid to small sales teams mainly in recruiting. The ability to search prospects on LinkedIn for those companies in Recruiting is very helpful. It's great to be able to connect with a prospect all while ensuring you are contacting the right prospect is helpful.

Lead411 review by Tony M.
Tony M.

"Top Lead generation tool "

What do you like best?

I really like the triggers and how you can manually adjust to find new contacts, new roles, and companies looking for funding. The email contacts and C-level contacts provided were very accurate and up to date.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were more whole sale distribution specific accounts and contacts. There appear to be many more manufacturing companies listed than distributors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has quality up to date contact information.

It helps me find new contacts outside our current SalesForce system as well as new companies from the trigger results. I have been able to get in contact with numerous accounts I was not able to see before.

Lead411 review by Grace F.
Grace F.

"The MOST Helpful Lead Generation Tool!"

What do you like best?

Large database, easy to use with LinkedIn, BEST customer service! Ryan & Jeff are so helpful! Fast action, fast solution.

What do you dislike?

The amount of free download for the basic subscription is only 100 downloads. Wish to have more...

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many things you could benefit from Lead411. They have a FREE trial for a week, give it a go and you could see why is it necessary for your business.

We are a lead generation company and in need of lead contact details all the time. Lead411 provides us with all the emails and phones we need, and more.

Lead411 review by Rhett K.
Rhett K.

"Great product and value"

What do you like best?

We've used Zoominfo and other sources and Lead411 is by far the best for the money. Love the data that they bring to your doorstep each day of company changes etc. Really helps to narrow marketing to situational Emerging Opportunities. I would highly recommend. This is a feature rich program that gives us more than what we originally came to this program for.

What do you dislike?

Could have a bigger database of contacts with emails, but it's decent. Also, learn how to get the most out of the search criteria. We were using search terms from other sources from the past, and then found out we could have been getting more leads if we had changed the search strings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product for the $ in the current marketplace.

Sales and lead generation for clients. We are now more effective at generating value for our clients

Lead411 review by Ken G.
Ken G.

"Long time user "

What do you like best?

The system always seems to have new contacts. This system has a robust number of contacts and good leads with emails and Linkedin profiles. It has a great search tool.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this product. Sometimes the searches can be broad or to narrow to get exactly the leads that I want to find. Overall the search tool is excellent but could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Individual user pricing.

Better search tool

Database for sales follow up.

Good quality leads. I have used this system for almost 10 years and I have recommended them often.

Lead411 review by User in Computer Software

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the expanse of information that is provided about prospects of mine and employees/emails within their network. The platform is very easy to use and most of the data is accurate.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much - ideally there wouldn't be any incorrect data but I know this is impossible. I'd say about 20 percent of the emails bounce back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to test all competitors out first before making your decision.

Prospecting new and existing customers, connecting with the right decision makers. Lead411 has helped me find some of my most important clients.

Lead411 review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Do you need actionable sales leads now?"

What do you like best?

Data in my industry is King and I've seen providers make claim to have the best data (accurate data, clean email addresses, 90 day refreshes, etc.). After purchasing many lists to support our sales and marketing efforts, committed to annual data subscriptions, I've become a skeptic over the years. Well, Lead411 proved me wrong.

Here's our experience so far:

1.) Onboarding: I've been a customer now for a few months and from my first interaction with Tom Blue, Lead411's, Founder and CEO, my experience has been nothing but exceptional. The on-boarding team was first class, Jeff Stevenson and Lori Fisher are consummate professionals who you can get you up and running in an hour.

2.) Data Quality: Since on-boarding I've enjoyed launching more tactical campaigns by zeroing on specific technology installs (for example, I recently launched a campaign targeting a specific hardware install and got 355 leads to follow up on within the first two hours of the email drop!

3.) Available Data: Lead 411 is the first company that I've worked with that gives you unlimited access to data and email addresses. I think the most I can download at a time is 500,000 contacts, but who needs that many anyway! What I'm most impressed with is the quality of email addresses. Throughout my career, I've not enjoyed average bounce rates of 25+% and open rates of less than 5%. With Lead411's "verified emails" we've been enjoying 30+% open rates and bounce rates that are less than 5%.

4.) New Ways to Access Data: Outside of traditional web-based applications to build/ download lists, I can use Google Chrome extensions to pull data on contacts from websites or prospect's LinkedIn pages. This data can be easily exported to a variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

I recently found that exporting contacts from Lead411 into our CRM only imports the contact information into our contact module and not our accounts module as well. I am new to SugarCRM and may be doing something wrong, but exporting data to Excel and then importing into Sugar is a breeze. Also, the 355 leads in 2 hours we are enjoying makes this not seem that big of a problem.

Increasing lead conversion rates, justifying ROI to the executive team on our database subscriptions.

Lead411 review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Lead 411 - the highest quality data for business development "

What do you like best?

● The advanced searching features allow to granulate searches

● Business development management tools

● Latest industry news

● Markets analysis

● Business intelligence

What do you dislike?

There is still a need for more information about companies and little more granulation with regards to new positions and departments in companies (innovation labs, e-commerce ...). A stronger international background information would allow to boost cross-regional business appeal for Lead411 and also for business development professional that work across borders (Europe, Asia, South America ...). Maybe more info about international trade shows.

I conduct the evaluation of innovative solutions and identify business opportunities for retail, finance, healthcare and personal services. My focus is matchmaking innovative solutions & services providers with North-American companies interested in testing or acquiring. I also assist in introducing new products to potential buyers. Lead411 is a great tool to get the best business intelligence on industry and potential contacts.

Lead411 review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Finding Leads with 411"

What do you like best?

Able to search for companies easily with 411. Emails are around 70% correct. Daily email leads emailed to me is a real plus. If it's a company that is of interest I will then research it more using the lead411 platform. Using the information provided by Lead411 you can then make a "warm call."

What do you dislike?

Overall I like 411, but I would say the information is about 75 - 80% correct. That's pretty good for the cost, etc. the one thing I think they could make better is the company search tabs. Perhaps being web based it's difficult, but if you are working through a list it will return you to the beginning after exiting more detail about a company. You then have to scroll down to where you left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall good...it has improved overtime. I have generated leads and then sales from the service.

Able to find contact information quickly and respondto news events. The lack of good leads.

Lead411 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"This is the only sales lead source I'll pay monthly for."

What do you like best?

I'm a freelance copywriter contacting over a hundred prospects a month to ramp up business. I'm on a pretty tight budget so I looked for the free plugins first, then the cheap paid ones. It took me three days to even find Lead411 mentioned in passing online (that needs to change, and as a B2B writer, I'd love to help!). I trialed it once and immediately had to have it.

The Google plugin actually works unlike some of the free and paid ones I tried.

The daily leads are great opportunities to reach out in a timely fashion when a business change occurs.

The information is up to date and is constantly updated. It's free to get the lead information, but costs extra to import leads to your CRM. I choose to manually import to my CRM, since I do everything on a manual level anyway and refuse to mass email new contacts.

The video guide clips in the advanced search feature is an awesome touch--it goes through every detail of the incredibly granular search function; I haven't had a question about it that hasn't been answered just by clicking the question mark.

And the search function is everything I could hope for. It has the general selections for industry codes, titles, and revenue, but also has the option to search for particular types of press-worthy events that occurred during a certain time period.

After you've searched, you can save it. So you can return again and again to your tailored list or lists, and your list is not static. Select a prospect and not only do you get all the contacts and contact info available, a summary of the company itself, but also its current revenue and technology stats, job listings, and press events.

Jill Konrath's ebook was also rather inspirational as I started my search for new leads, as well. Again, I'd love to see more content soon...

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to pay to import. I'd be happy with free imports up to a certain number of leads per month.

The lack of content, guides, industry white papers, etc. And once again, that's something I'd love to help remedy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This one had the best price point for the most features for me as a solo business owner, offering not just leads but the most current information about them every day.

I've not only solved the "where do I look for new prospects" problem, I've buried it under thousands of opportunites to reach out every single day.

Lead411 review by Jeff E.
Jeff E.

"Best product on the market today"

What do you like best?

It gives the best up to date information on the company out their email addresses are always correct

What do you dislike?

It doesn't give the subsidiaries of the companies so it's difficult to find people who don't work in the corporate office

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely 100% give this a try you will not be disappointed with the amount of information that you can gain by using this software

Just getting in touch with the people I want to talk to is difficult enough having the right phone numbers and email addresses has sold a big problem for me and my company and it gives us a go-to place to work from without using multiple sources

Lead411 review by Kristen M.
Kristen M.

"Great Leads"

What do you like best?

The web site is very easy to use and we have always been able to find the companies we are searching for. We also like the e-mail feature, which if a contact does not have an e-mail address available it will try to find an e-mail format for the contact based on other contacts within the company.

What do you dislike?

Some of the rosters can be outdated by a few months or so. We have found that some contacts are no longer with the company, which results in a bounce back to our e-mail.

As stated before, the contact information is vital for our industry in order to thrive. Most company sites do not list their direct contact info, and Lead411 solves that issue.

Lead411 review by User

"Excellent site, helps me with prospecting."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it really helps me find email addresses to employees, at companies I'm prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The part I dislike is that the company size information should be more accurate based on your demographics. If you are prospecting for just Massachusetts, but the company you are prospecting says they have 10,000 employees, this doesn't help me. I don't want to know how many employees they have worldwide, I want to know how many employees they have in just Massachusetts. So, I just wish this was broken down more, so I didn't have to use other applications as well, considering I'm paying for this.

I'm finding it easier to get to the right contact people that I need to.

Lead411 review by Aviv B.
Aviv B.

"Excellent tool for getting traction!"

What do you like best?

For the price, Lead411 meets and exceeds any expectations I had for generating Qualified Leads and to bring traction to my startup. The quality of the information is great, it is up to date, and the fact that you can generate lists that are filtered by several layers of qualification saves on a lot of manual work. Their new Chrome plugin extends this ability and allows me to, for example, glance through LinkedIn search results page and get additional info including emails of prospects.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to keep track of people changing jobs and positions and while Lead411 attempts to update their data there is some 10% of leads that are not entirely correct. This is, in my view, expected and natural in fast moving markets. However it would be nice to keep this percentage lower still.

Lead Gen and Opportunity Gen. Getting to the right people with the right message to promote my business.

Lead411 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Data Quality and Accuracy "

What do you like best?

We have been using Lead411 for over a year now and the most important thing for any good business database directory is Data Accuracy and Prospect Information.

Lead411 have been doing the great job in maintaining data quality.

What do you dislike?

Issues after updates. Sometimes we have faced several issues with login and other functionalities just after updates.

Over the period of one year with help of Lead411 we have approx. doubled the number of leads we have been generating previously. That too most of the good quality prospects.

Lead411 review by Clint V.
Clint V.

"Excellent value for the amount of quality leads along with outstanding customer service!"

What do you like best?

I have used several different lead generating software and websites and Lead411 has been the most comprehensive and easy to use that I have found! The search ability that you have is absolutely incredible being that you can be as broad or as finely detailed as you like which is critical for the demographic that we are trying to reach. Along with this is matched incredible customer service! I had a problem which was remedied quickly and with excellent communication and compensation. I would recommend Lead411 to anyone who is looking for quality leads along with unmatched customer service!

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to find anything to say that i dislike to be honest. In fact at this point I cant find anything bad to say!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the website as fast as you can!!! It will definitely improve the amount of sales that are generated!

I have been able to solve the problem of narrowing down the clientele and demographic that we specifically want to target therefore reducing the cost of our marketing as it is much more effective by sending materials to the clients we really want.

Lead411 review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great product, but definitely needs some work."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has a research option just in case it doesn't have the email address. I also like the reattach it does on companies, such if they have gotten funding recently, or made a new hire. I do like the fact that it integrates with HubSpot and LinkedIn, making my life a little easier.

What do you dislike?

Anytime I login there is always a problem, it loops to a blank page and then I have to go back to the main page and login, so technically it makes me login twice.

Also, if it unsure of the email address, it always says its 87% sure, not why its always 87%,

It does help me narrow down the people in the company. I do like the fact you taylor the news to your region as well, that is definitely a big help.

Lead411 review by Mace B.
Mace B.

"Lead411 is a great resource, informative email updates, insights and relevant business intelligence."

What do you like best?

The Lead411 daily email updates are useful, and provide helpful insights, aggregate news and business activities across multiple industries

What do you dislike?

No issues or dislikes. I have noticed certain data in database, copy & paste function is disabled. It would be nice to have this feature enabled to leverage data into CMS.

Keeping up with business trends, merges and acquisitions, new rounds of funding and locating start up companies is always a challenge. Lead411 helps to weed out the clutter and focus on data and details that are meaningful.

Lead411 review by Steven J.
Steven J.

"Really Slick Platform to Crank up your Outbound Leads"

What do you like best?

Two things; 1. It is not just about lists. You can build outbound campaigns based on technology used, how much funding and which job openings a company has. 2. Their Chrome extension integrates with Salesforce! works awesome so i cut down our data entry by at least 3 or 4 minutes per contact! saving selling time!

What do you dislike?

There are very few direct phone extensions for people so you need to call the switchboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead411 is not just about contacts… it is about the intel you get on companies that are more likely to buy your product/service. It is also gives you the ability to talk to your customers more intelligently.

It’s all about the research time I am saving and the number of leads I generate from these outbound campaigns. The salesforce data is fabulous.

Lead411 review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Find hard to find contact details"

What do you like best?

They have a huge database of contacts and is easy to search to find that lead you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey, but if you can afford it it will pay for itself in the long run

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used the trial and found so many contacts. We are in the process of setting up an account just because the amount of hidden contacts we found.

It helps find contacts who are hard to get a hold of, makes a sales/recruiting job a lot easier.

Lead411 review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the Daily News List which shows new start up funding and contracts. Great for prospecting for new customer contacts. Also like the ability to search for specific types of potential contacts in the advanced search area.

What do you dislike?

The only issue i have is the Advanced Search screen is hard to use, but works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product out. It works.

Increase in prospects to customers via Lead411. It solves the issues we have for cold contact to warm prospects. We do not have to purchase contact lists, which are pricey and only 75% effective.

Lead411 review by User in Design
User in Design

"Use Lead411 to get email patterns"

What do you like best?

Lead411 is helpful in finding difficult to locate information for companies such as email patterns.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems to have difficulty in keeping the contact details up-to-date. Many of the specific contacts associated with an organization are no longer affiliated with the stated company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadd411 is a helpful tool to gather information about targeted businesses and in turn using that information to create customized marketing plans.

Our business is reliant on contacting prospective clients via email campaigns. 411Lead has been a valuable resource in tracking down specific email patterns for large corporations as well as their smaller counterparts. We are then able to leverage these details by adding new contacts to our CRM platform for outreach initiatives.

Lead411 review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Excellent value, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's really market intel through a single portal at affair price. That's the right combination for getting optimal value.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't an app at least for iPad. That is really a nit, but it would be a nice thing for better convenience. It would also make your brand more sticky with customers.

Access to quality lead data and market Intel as it changes. The benefit that matters most is visibility to the right information at the right time.

Lead411 review by Deven P.
Deven P.

"Clean Data "

What do you like best?

Compared to other solutions that cost a lot more, Lead411 offers better data and consistently updated contacts.

What do you dislike?

Their pop up chat frequently gets in the way of the segment tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best bang for you buck

List building

Lead411 review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Super User"

What do you like best?

I have been using Lead411 for nearly a decade. Every - Single - Working - Day for a decade! I find their daily updates invaluable in getting the information I need to reach the people I need to reach to get to the business owners I do business with.

What do you dislike?

the data is sometimes incorrect, number of employees or lack of important email addresses.

I need timely information about the companies I want to do business with. that they pull from press releases is very useful. I'm looking for events that would cause us both to want to speak. Combine that with the name and number and email address and it puts me ahead of my colleagues trying to accomplish the same results with this tool.

Lead411 review by Jim V.
Jim V.

"Lead411 is the next generation of prospecting. "

What do you like best?

I like the enterprise version. I am able to pull as many leads as I need and its priced very reasonably. The amount of industries you can pull data from far outweighs its competitors.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky but functions well. If you click on a help icon within your search filter page, it will take you to the help screen. This means that once you are done reading and you go back a page, it erases all the fields you already input into the filter screen. Other than that, No issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need alot of leads, go for enterprise version. Its worth it.

I can pull in a lot of data in a short amount of time.

Lead411 review by Kayleb L.
Kayleb L.

"Intermediate "

What do you like best?

Lead411 always has the most accurate and up to date information than any other system I have used. Their sales triggers are my most important emails I get everyday. Verified E-mails are the most accurate i have seen compared to other tools. Their chrome extension makes prospecting linkedin very easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more international data, and more direct dials. But other than that I am very happy.

I want to save time by not spending hours researching contacts. Lead411 has saved me hours everyday. I can not put a value on my time, so the benefits are endless.

Lead411 review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the accurate level of this platform along with the social media links that comes along with most contacts.

What do you dislike?

Need more European data is needed, as companies that we work with target a wide range of countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a wider audience. Most vendors that I have worked with target other countries that are not listed on the platform.

Data accuracy was a concern for us until we found Lead411

Lead411 review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Lead411 is critical to my business development."

What do you like best?

I used Lead411 initially to populate (and validate) my prospect database. I really liked that I could import contact information, including email addresses. Once my databases were loaded, I use it daily (or weekly, depending on my schedule) to look for new contacts. I specifically look for new hires, funding, and mergers and acquisitions. I love that I can set triggers, so I only get the lists that I am really interested in on a daily bases.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that some of the information is out of date. I also wish that more email addresses were available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started right away, They have a free trial. You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

I use Lead411 primarily for prospecting and business development. I have my own business, so it is a critical to generating new business.

Lead411 review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"Your key to connecting to market leaders and technology innovators worldwide!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was how easy it is to navigate and set up. You are able to customize according to your company and personal needs.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't care for, really nothing. I found this tool to be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found this product very easy to use. I was recommended by a co-worker and would recommend it to everyone in a sales or marketing role.

It was up to me to locate new clients that were interested in using our services. By utilizing this tool, I was able to easily target my next set of prospects.

Lead411 review by Colin B.
Colin B.

"Good source for leads"

What do you like best?

Unlimited lead export tier is very handy for email campaigns

What do you dislike?

As with any lead database, lead quality can be hit or miss.

Ability to source high volume email leads quickly.

Lead411 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Generally, the product is worth the ROI."

What do you like best?

I like the daily updates. Whereas the data is mostly related to NYC, rather than my market, it does help to identify trends.

What do you dislike?

I wish the data base was more robust for smaller businesses within a relatively defined geographic area. Since I generally market to small business owners, the database is not as large as I would like, but I also understand the challenge to reach small business owners. Nonetheless, I would use Lead411 when marketing to more "national" firms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Lead411 is a good ROI

I'm trying to reach decision makers for white collar, non-industrial and retail companies. The contact information along with the respective company data is valuable in that effort

Lead411 review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Solid service at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

With L411 we are able to identify Executives and get their contact information quickly. We often are able to use L411 to determine the email convention used by companies so we can contact individuals that may not be identified by L411. The daily news provides indications of companies in change that may find our services valuable; they also provide a reason to reach out to prospective clients that might go beyond just looking for business. The L411 team is very responsive to support queries and suggestions regarding coverage or accuracy of data.

What do you dislike?

There are a some companies for which email addresses are inaccurate or unavailable but they have added a research function that "guesses" the most likely email conventions. At times past employees are kept in the database; i.e. there may be 3 people listed as President, the incumbent and two predecessors. It's easily verified on our end but it takes a little time and effort on my part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L411 is a very good service that is a great addition to the research tool set and complimentary to other tools you may already have.

Lead411 makes it much easier to connect with potential clients and candidates. It cuts out multiple steps of the research process.

Lead411 review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"I love LEAD411!!"

What do you like best?

Everything. Lead 411 is the best I've used. Ease of use, prospecting tools, database flow...it's fantastic. Log in is smooth.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. It's been great for me. Maybe a bit more robust with the CRM integration would be good. I really like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! The CRM integration could be more robust, in my opinion. But that's about it. I can't think of much else, really. You've made it really quite easy for a sales environment to get the job done and done well and accurately.

Lead generating. This makes it easy. The workflow is great, too. I have no complaints. Zero.

Lead411 review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Lead411 - holy bounce back emails"

What do you like best?

I liked how they had the linkedin verified contacts.

What do you dislike?

40% of email addresses they provide bounced. For me that equals a giant waste of my time and money. Not one of their contacts has a direct number, all phone numbers are the business main line. A linkedin account and a free data.com account would provide pretty much as good of results as Lead411.com

It's also quite slow with searching and navigating pages. There's also a lack of cart organization. If you want to delete some contacts you added it's a tedious process of clicking a tiny "X" one by one and waiting for the slow website.. then doing it again.. Very poor contact management features. Better off deleting all contacts added and starting over :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are good with 60% of the contacts being at the company and having the correct email address then go for it. If you need something more accurate then perhaps look elsewhere.

I was looking for contacts with emails and phone numbers.

Lead411 review by Carie Ray Y.
Carie Ray Y.

"Saves me a lot of time"

What do you like best?

I like the way it is organized. The layout makes it very easy to use. I also like the confirmed email feature. It is nice to know someone has made sure the email is correct.

What do you dislike?

There are more errors than I would like. Many times I have to look for a new phone number.

Lead411 saves me time...allowing me to spend my time on other things than research.

Lead411 review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Lead411 has very good detail on prospects"

What do you like best?

Most companies I look for are listed. Providing the revenue range and employee size is a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data needs to be updated more often. I have selected contacts that have left the job and title they are listed under and now work for another company. I normally have to discover this on my own, more updating would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find they have a large database with plenty of contact and info. I like the quick link to their web site.

I'm able to connect with the correct contact at a company, and save time by because I normally know their title or position with the company right away. This has really sped up my prospecting efforts.

Learning about Lead411?

* We monitor all Lead411 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.