Lead411

Lead411

Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.

Work for Lead411?

Learning about Lead411?

Lead411 Reviews

Ask Lead411 a Question
Lead411 review by <span>Steven J.</span>
Steven J.

Really Slick Platform to Crank up your Outbound Leads

What do you like best?

Two things; 1. It is not just about lists. You can build outbound campaigns based on technology used, how much funding and which job openings a company has. 2. Their Chrome extension integrates with Salesforce! works awesome so i cut down our data entry by at least 3 or 4 minutes per contact! saving selling time!

What do you dislike?

There are very few direct phone extensions for people so you need to call the switchboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead411 is not just about contacts… it is about the intel you get on companies that are more likely to buy your product/service. It is also gives you the ability to talk to your customers more intelligently.

It’s all about the research time I am saving and the number of leads I generate from these outbound campaigns. The salesforce data is fabulous.

Showing 158 Lead411 reviews
Lead411 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Invitation from the software vendor

Good Data Source for New Business Development

What do you like best?

There is a lot to love about Lead411, but what I like best is the full picture view you get of an organization and its members. You can get info on everything from who does what, to recent hires and company news, to which software and tech solutions they're using. It's really a great research tool. I've used it for years.

What do you dislike?

Job titles have become less reliable as it appears the data may be being pulled in from LinkedIn now (just my best guess based on what I've seen). We all know how people put all kinds of nonsense in the title field on LinkedIn. Lead411 used to have a checklist of titles you could select from, but now you have to enter keywords. With so much variation in what people call themselves, this has been a bit problematic for us. We end up doing a lot of cleanup of our lists in Excel after pulling them from Lead411.

We use Lead411 to find & research new sales prospects for our business. We've won deals from this data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lead411
Lead411 review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

Lead 411 Review

What do you like best?

I really like that I am able to search a specific area for my search results. I;m only interested in businesses in my geographical area and Lead 411 has that down to science. I also like how easily I can import the leads I find into Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search functionality within a companies page was better. Sometimes I have to scroll through the entire companies employees just to find the one person i'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool for staying up to date with whats going on in your industry.

Finding local leads. Lead 411 makes it much easier to stay up to date with whats going on with my local businesses. This allows my company to stay in the loop and jump on opportunities that come our way.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Lead411 review by <span>Christian Abraham B.</span>
Christian Abraham B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great for generating emails for leads!

What do you like best?

I like the plugin feature. It makes getting emails and navigating the company more convenient. As well as the integration of LinkedIn. Makes getting emails a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect. There's a lot of inaccurate information. Like confirmed emails but bounces back. and there's a lot of unknown emails as well. Not good if you want the direct number. not complete list of personnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know and understand all its features. And you should know what are you gonna use it for. Ask a lot of questions during the demo.

Makes lead generation easier. No more hours of figuring out email addresses on google.

Lead411 review by <span>Pam P.</span>
Pam P.

Big Fan of Lead 411

What do you like best?

Lead 411 provides both an effective contact solution AND amazing customer service. I particularly appreciate the ability to quickly access contact information for industry representatives with whom we are working. I would much rather spend time serving area businesses and students, than digging up contact information. Kudos for the Lead 411 tool and service, with a special shout out to Sales Development rep Jeff Stevenson.

What do you dislike?

There really aren't any features I dislike, particularly since the tool is easy to customize based on user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. At least give it a whirl through the free trial.

Recently, I was asked to quickly pull together contact information to invite a couple dozen industry representatives to assist us with some program planning. Through the Lead 411 interface with LinkedIn, I was able to quickly locate the information needed for all but one individual. Lead 411 saved me a GREAT deal of time and now I have this contact information forever available in our internal database.

Lead411 review by <span>Shannyn M.</span>
Shannyn M.

Getting Great Results with Lead411

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Lead411 is one of the easiest databases to use. I also love that I can search within each individual company for specific job titles by entering in whatever word (or partial word, even), to find the type of role in the company I'm looking for. If I need to contact the maintenance person at a large company, I am able to simply type in "maint" in the search bar, and all people having that job title, in that company, pop up. The plan rates are MUCH LESS COMPLICATED than other databases as well. I use Lead411 on a daily basis, and am reliant on it to do my job effectively, and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that it had a populate feature. While I'm typing in the company, it would be nice to have the anticipated companies pop up before I'm finished. It would be great if I didn't have to be precise about the name of the company, and it pulled up possible company/industry recommendations as well.

Because I am one of the only people at my job with Lead411, I find myself being the "go-to person" for most of my co-workers, when they are having a hard time getting in touch with their "on file" contact person. Not sure if that's a benefit for ME, but it's a problem-solver for others in the office! :)

Most of the leads I've found, that have been a major success for myself and my employer, have been thanks to Lead411.

Lead411 review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

Great Product - Great Team

What do you like best?

Targeting decision makers off a list is difficult because data changes at a rate, above 2% a month on average. Lead411 has a nifty process in keeping their data as up to date as possible AND they notify my team daily of changes to industry data we tracking (very useful!). On top of that, they added some additional features that help you identify "talking-points" you can use in outreach conversations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to be critical my only wish is that they covered Europe and the UK as then I would not have to work with other providers for those regions. Their US/CAN coverage is great and I'm hoping they jump into other regions at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tom and his team are great. Way easier to work with than some of the other suppliers on the market and then their pricing is reasonable for what you get. They worth it!

Sourcing of initial data sets and look-a-like data sets for ourselves and more recently, clients.

Learn more about Lead411

Lead411 Videos

Learning about Lead411?

* We monitor all Lead411 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.