Leadberry

Leadberry is a web based B2B lead generation software that converts website visitors to sales leads.

Work for Leadberry?

Showing 13 Leadberry reviews
Leadberry review by <span>Marketa S.</span>
Marketa S.

"Very helpful!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up, easy to manage and collects relevant data. The data that you recieve are veru useful for your marketing and sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Even though I am in trial version I do like everything so far. I am planning to upgrade soon, because I like the tool so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like it is a great value for the money. I found out about this thanks to G2crowd and I am in the trial version now, but I am pretty impressed. As of right now, I would recommend to start with the free trial, but I think you will enjoy this same as I do. I am planning on

I can identify my visitors and I am able to better perform our marketing efforts. Hopefully I will be able to transform these leads into a real customers with our sales team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadberry
Leadberry review by <span>Phil K.</span>
Phil K.

"Leadberry: SImple and Easy tool for you business"

What do you like best?

Set up is easy, took 4 minutes It was pretty easy to get everything at first glance, so you don't have to waste time by digging through tutorials or demos but you actually start to follow up on your leads once you're over the 1st shock that this thing even exists.

What do you dislike?

So far no issues. Running the free trial right now. Very smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest trying it out. The free trial period is great and the overall price is way cheaper than its competition. It is very easy to use and really takes zero effort to set up. You definitely do not have to be tech savvy to understand what you are doing. Definitely helps understand the users to sales leads. Helps your business grow.

I am measuring effective targeting of our content for our marketing efforts. We are able to determine and study if our selling procedure has improved..

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

Leadberry review by <span>Dane M.</span>
Dane M.

"New Leads on the Way!"

What do you like best?

Filters out majority of unusable data which allows to go after real, true leads. Google analytics data is used and makes it easy to create nice, usable reports. Price is fantastic at $1 day and you can do a 100% risk free trial for 14 days.

What do you dislike?

Not everything is included on the basic package, so in order to get everything you might want, you will have to pay for it. That can drive your costs up 1000%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the basics, then this will do the trick. If you want it all, then get ready to pay for it!

Allows to fine legitimate leads via website traffic. Basically outsourcing this need and eliminating the need to hire internally to find b2b leads.

Leadberry review by <span>Patricia S.</span>
Patricia S.

"Helpful in sales"

What do you like best?

It’s very convenient that this software collects all the relevant data.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t experienced any, and there is a free trial period, so everyone can judge for themselves.

Knowing what potential and existing customers do on your website enables our sales people to do their job smarter

Leadberry review by User

"Excellent value for money"

What do you like best?

The results are very similar to other, much more expensive options in the market. Customer service is very fast (at least when I needed it).

What do you dislike?

The dashboard looks and feels a little bit confusing compared to other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None actually, It is a great value for the money,

Measure the effectiveness and targeting of our content marketing efforts. We are able to assess our selling procedure better.

Leadberry review by <span>James A.</span>
James A.

"A real timesaver"

What do you like best?

The daily report system is the best, I get all the information even if I forget to check in.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, everything good so far.

The filtering of the leads is highly useful, saves me and my company precious time.

Leadberry review by <span>Jhing L.</span>
Jhing L.

"Saves time and energy"

What do you like best?

It’s adaptive even if you have huge volumes of data.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found any yet, it does it’s job on it’s own, no need for supervision.

Cold calling has transformed into reaching out to real potential customers.

Leadberry review by <span>Attila B.</span>
Attila B.

"Improve your sales processes with Leadberry"

What do you like best?

Good insights and support team, with greatly finetuned contact profiles

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Setting up the tool takes about 3 minutes, and the user friendly UX makes it pretty easy to get started.

If you wish to get closer to deals via hot leads, Leadberry is an excellent tool to make that come true.

Leadberry review by <span>Vic Jr. B.</span>
Vic Jr. B.

"More than just a software"

What do you like best?

Besides the great software, Leadberry also has a fantastic blog with practical tips on lead generation.

What do you dislike?

I’ve found none, I would highly recommend it.

Again, I have to emphasize the blog, with the help of those articles, we can truly appreciate the concept.

Leadberry review by <span>Ashlyn C.</span>
Ashlyn C.

"Great B2B tool"

What do you like best?

Gives you detailed company info and frequency of the relevant website visits

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say, easy to use, would recommend.

Leadberry is the tool that gives the leads, after that it’s all about what you do with them

Leadberry review by <span>Vj B.</span>
Vj B.

"Smart lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

Leadberry gives quality leads, which again and again proved to be useful for reaching potential clients.

What do you dislike?

I’ve experienced no such thing :) So far completely satisfied.

Naturally, gaining information and using it to build connections is much easier.

Leadberry review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"Gives relevant information. "

What do you like best?

Finding out everything relevant about your website visitors.

What do you dislike?

We have not experienced anything negative.

Helps the marketing team monitor and revise their strategy.

Leadberry review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect for Sales"

What do you like best?

Detailed info on website visits, good support from team.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found any negative features or experienced any issues!

Helped us track our visitors and the conversion from web visitor to actual sale! Track ROI.

Learning about Leadberry?

* We monitor all Leadberry reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Leadberry to Similar Solutions