LeadDoubler

Online calculator creation software. Making it possible for marketeers to create and launch their own interactive calculators in minutes without involving the IT department or programming.

Work for LeadDoubler?

Learning about LeadDoubler?

LeadDoubler Reviews

Ask LeadDoubler a Question
Showing 5 LeadDoubler reviews
LeadDoubler review by <span>Lotte H.</span>
Lotte H.

Great solution to get grip on and visualize technical data!

What do you like best?

That the solutions of LeadDoubler fits perfectly to our situation. For our business the calculators are benifitial for multiple objectives. At first it is a service tools that helps our own salespeople AND our customers. It increases the brand awareness of our products as the calculators are in brand style available via a website and mobile apps. Thereby, in the future we can also use this as a product recommendation or lead management tool. Besides that the partners at LeadDoubler are so quick and helpfull in helping to create and edit the calculators to our preferences.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to get to know the system behind the calculators and it took some time and training to understand te basic editing options. However, this was not really a problem as the partners of LeadDoubler were very quick in helping me out with any issue, at anytime.

As the calculators are available online for a short amount of time, results will be available in the nearby future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadDoubler
LeadDoubler review by <span>Phil C.</span>
Phil C.

A great asset to my website and consultations

What do you like best?

Adding a Leaddoubler calculator to my Bodyscan website (http://bit.ly/1JU1dBe) has added a huge amount of value, both to the site and to the customer experience.

After I originally created three separate calculators, which needed customer data to be entered three times, Morten at Leaddoubler and his team suggested and performed some customisation whereby data was entered just once and provided three valuable pieces of output:

1. Daily calorie requirement (resting metabolic rate)

2. Required fat loss to achieve a target body fat percentage

3. Overall body composition based on changes in fat and muscle

I use the calculator during every face-to-face consultation with a new client immediately after they have had a DEXA body composition scan. The tool adds breadth and depth to the consultation, providing genuinely useful data right when it’s needed and is most valuable - at the point when clients have their baseline data and are ready to set targets for physical improvement.

It also gives Bodyscan improved credibility because it’s embedded in the website and carries Bodyscan branding; I don't have to use third-party calculators on other sites. The tool is interactive, with slide bars the customers can move themselves.

When each of the three outputs is presented, many clients ask me to check that access to the calculator is free so they can do it themselves at home and some ask to take a photo of my computer screen! Access is indeed free so the calculator is a great way to get clients to go back to my website when they get home, which they probably would not do otherwise.

Because the calculator needs input from the scan appointment, I don’t use it to capture leads but it is fair to say that every time I have sent marketing emails about it (to customers and non-customers alike), those emails get among my highest open and click rates!

I’d recommend a Leaddoubler calculator to any small business - it can ‘round out’ your offering, add credibility and professionalism, elevate you above your competition, create interest, bring people back to your website and generate extra sales. Thanks to Morten and his team for creating a customised tool for Bodyscan that really sets my site apart from others.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks with the calculations or how the system handles numbers and fields, which are not intuitive. I also felt that I had to search in blogs and videos to find out how to use the product, rather than have them easily available.

As above, I'm giving my website, overall business and my face-to-face consultations more credibility. When a client is with me I can punch in their data with them in the room and arrive at targets for their fat loss and muscle gain. It makes the consultation more comprehensive and complete.

What Other IT Management solution do you use?

LeadDoubler review by <span>Kenneth H.</span>
Kenneth H.

High conversion ratio...

What do you like best?

Easy 2 setup, easy 2 adjust, easy 2 administrate CMS part, and most of all the team behind is very creative, value added focused, and talented gifted Math wise, so their (and the systems) ability to create powerfull efficient tools also in industries where creative solutions is less and not "given" is impressive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment, so this text is only .....

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are very welcome to contact us at Adler&co. and listen to our recommendations and our experiences with using Leaddoubler in our own efforts and towards our partners.

Creating leads to my business.

LeadDoubler review by <span>Mads K.</span>
Mads K.

Great opportunity!

What do you like best?

Leaddoubler gave us the opportunity to show our clients how great a cost saver our product is. We had struggled beforehand to give an exact estimation on the savings. We are publishing our calculator this week, and we are sure that it will create great value for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the product welll enough to submit dislikes, every problem I've had, leaddoubler have solved for me.

Visualization.

LeadDoubler review by <span>Morten R.</span>
Morten R.

Easy lead calculator for your business site

What do you like best?

That you by some simple steps and a Excel file quickly can make a calculator for your business site, that generates leads for your business.

What do you dislike?

Over all not much. If you wanna do'it all by your self, your have to have knowledge about your business site settings, forwarding an so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should continue improving your calculator after you get some experience with it.

Learning about LeadDoubler?

* We monitor all LeadDoubler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.