4.7

Leadfeeder is a lead generation tool for B2B companies. Leadfeeder turns your website visitors into sales leads by uncovering the companies that visit your website and what they do there.

Work for Leadfeeder?

Learning about Leadfeeder?

Leadfeeder Reviews

Ask Leadfeeder a Question
Showing 36 Leadfeeder reviews
Leadfeeder review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Really good product, but not for everyone."

What do you like best?

Leadfeed is really good at sending me emails that are relevant, without overloading my inbox. I actually appreciate every email they send me. Their content is both useful and engaging. They really make you feel like part of their team.

What do you dislike?

It seems that Leadfeeder will say that I have certain companies visiting my site, when in fact they visited a week ago, and I had already seen that data. I almost prefer to use their Google Analytics custom report instead of their actual product.

The solution is marketed as being able to identify the exact person that visited your site, when that isn't true. They tell you what company visited, but take an educated guess at the actual person that visited pulling email/contact info from a database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Leadfeader to companies that have a substantial amount of traffic. It is much easier, and more valuable to use when your traffic figure are high. The integrations are very nice, and it is easy to through bounced visitors into an email funnel, but for lower traffic sites its not worth the set up.

With Leadfeeder we are trying to resurrect leads that left without filling out our contact form. The difficult part of that is that we do not know which person from the company visited our site.

Sales typically is not too excited to get these leads as they require much more work to warm up and convert into paying customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder review by Reid C.
Reid C.

"Simple. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Path, user, connection to other platforms."

What do you like best?

I love how simple the solution is to identify who is coming to the site and what they're looking for. I can share that information to the most relevant people and it is connected to Salesforce to look back on this as our conversations progress. I also like how connected it is to LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, the solution could do more and I think that some of the alerting features could be improved. Most of the time, we don't have details to the specific user, but I do think that the company data is reliable.

It is important for us to track our prospects and we've been able to get a good sense of how serious our prospects are, particularly after they have engaged with us in the sale process.

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

Leadfeeder review by Julianne J.
Julianne J.

"Great analytics tool for leads!!!"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to see a quick visual snapshot of what companies are visiting your website. With the integration with Mailchimp you can actually see which people in your mailing list are reading your blogs and how long they viewed each page. I also like that you are able to see the company locations. The Leadfeeder support team are always right there when you need them. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike about Leadfeeder. It would be nice to see percentages of the top companies that visit your site. More integrations would also be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadfeeder is such a great, affordable tool. And I love that there is constant customer support should you need it.

We now know which companies to contact since we know who is interested. It's really such a great tool for the price. I highly recommend Leadfeeder to any company who is looking for an analytics tool to give their sales team a boost in the right direction.

Leadfeeder review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"great insights"

What do you like best?

It's super useful to see who is on our site and what specific pages they've visited. The custom lists are great - we have separate lists for our East and West coast offices, for example. Also really like the integration with pipedrive. Also nice that once you sign up for the large plan, you can have unlimited users.

Reasonably priced and good quality relative to the competition.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little bit of time to train and filter out the noise, but once that's done, the info is great. Would be nice to have additional Integrations with tools/services like LinkedIn, Hoover's, Dun&Bradstreet, AccessConfidential.

Helps us to prioritize our prospecting efforts.

Leadfeeder review by Stefan P.
Stefan P.

"Perfect extension of Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

In google analytics we see all of the visits and engagements. Leadfeeder gives us great value by showing who actually visits our website.

Thanks to leadfeeder we've already identified several potential customers visiting our site. We have no doubt that leadfeeder will provide a great ROI once we start using it fully.

We're going to recommend this to all our clients as well, since we believe leadfeeder provides excellent value for finding substantial and real leads.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike yet. It works really well.

Leadfeeder gives us a great overview to who, what and why users are doing and visiting our site.

It has given us a great insight that we previously didn't have.

Now we can identify not only leads but also what other industries that might be interested in our services!

Leadfeeder review by Rosemary O.
Rosemary O.

"Actionable data that's easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to quickly see if a sales prospect has come back to the site after a demo. We've connected with Pipedrive so that we can correlate visitors with leads directly, and this is so useful in the lead nurturing process.

What do you dislike?

I love Leadfeeder, but I do wish that the integration with Pipedrive would automatically sync more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go in with a plan as to how you're going to apply the insights. Yes, it's fun to see all of the companies visiting your site, but unless you're doing something proactively with that information, it's not a good investment.

Leadfeeder is giving us a window into who is interested in our product category. It's very simple to see industries, types of companies, size of companies looking at our site, and then see where they're going too. We apply these insights to our marketing strategy, sales team activities, and more.

Leadfeeder review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"Excellent platform with excellent support"

What do you like best?

I love how Leadfeeder provides more insight into visitor behavior on our website, beyond the Analytics data. It enables our marketing and communications department to work closer together with our sales colleagues. Identified leads can be validated by marketing and easily assigned to sales colleagues, along with potential contact data from LinkedIn. The integration with Mailchimp actually shows which people in your mailing lists converted from the mailing to your website and the pages they visited, including the time spent on each page. If I have questions, the Leadfeeder crew are quick and professional with their response and I feel like they really listen if I have suggestions. They happily provided the necessary training in the beginning, but to be honest, the software is so intuitive that very little training is required if you have a basic understanding of the web, analytics, mailings and the like.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes concerning the software. I would like if the percentage of identified leads was even higher, but this is something that is not up to Leadfeeder, but is determined by how techs set up their networks, combined with privacy legislation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reviewed and trial ran different software and I feel that Leadfeeder has the best value for money. Keep in mind that some products charge for the traffic on your website, whereas Leadfeeder charges for identified leads. Sometimes this might amount to the same pricing range, but this is something to consider, when evaluating multiple platforms.

Our website becomes more of a sales tool, rather than an online company profile. Results are more easily measured and conversions can be directly attributed to the website, making our business case easier to defend during budget allocations.

Leadfeeder review by Reetu K.
Reetu K.

"Gamechanger"

What do you like best?

The signup was so easy and the use of leadfeeder has become a daily habit. I get the leads in my email and then later I'll go and connect some of the leads to our CRM. Our content marketing is generating more than just visitor numbers, we can actually see which companies are interested in our products. This has had an impact on our sales efficiency because we don't have to aim for everyone, just the ones that are already interested.

What do you dislike?

More integrations would be great but for now we have everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting first list of leads is so easy so I would recommend just to try it out and see for yourself. If you are using Google Analytics it's literally like three clicks. Also setup your email preferences so you can get your leads exactly when you need them. I haven't tried it yet but I read somewhere that you could use the Mailchimp integration to see what your Newsletter visitors do on your site.

We can see who visits and how often which tells directly how much interest we have generated in new prospects. Also we can anticipate sales from frequent visits to filling our contact form.

Leadfeeder review by Cindy P.
Cindy P.

"Wanna see who's checking you out? "

What do you like best?

I love that Leadfeeder shows me who is visiting our site. I use this every day.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. It's been great so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool!

I am able to be proactive in reaching out to leads for next steps. I use software to track when prospects click on links in emails, but a lot of prospects will be the site up directly. Leadfeeder gives me insight into that!

Leadfeeder review by Eric J.
Eric J.

"Great product - even greater support!"

What do you like best?

It's a really simple tool. It's good to know which companies have visited our websites - and specifically which pages. I really like the support & training.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I would love to see improvements to sorting options and export to csv.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love to see additional options for sorting reports, and the csv export is difficult. Other than that - it's a great tool!

We use Leadfeeder to tell us when a prospect we've been nurturing has visited our site. It gives us an idea of what pages they're looking at. It helps us determine if and when to contact them directly.

Leadfeeder review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Know who's interested in you"

What do you like best?

It's great finding out that based on my outreach, prospects have visited our website!

What do you dislike?

I would like to know if they clicked on links provided in my email - which may be a function that I haven't identified yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth knowing the real-world success of your outreach.

Knowing who is interested based on my outreach but also who is checking out our services on their own organically.

Leadfeeder review by Kalle S.
Kalle S.

"Marketing consultant"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and to learn the basics. Offers very good option for sales professionals.

What do you dislike?

User interface in mobile could be little more responsive, but prospecting are mostly done with laptop imo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need more leads and are responsible of sales - I highly recommend to try Leadfeeder. Easiest software to start with (if you compare to Hubspot for example).

Sales and prospecting new customers. Using google analytics are pretty scary for most people like myself. Leadfeeder brings the most valuable information for sales easily.

Leadfeeder review by Georgianne P.
Georgianne P.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Easiest way to see who is coming to our website - easy to explain to people asking

What do you dislike?

used to be able to export the name of all companies visiting, just not the details. I want that feature back.

Seeing how long people are spending looking for things, leads we may have missed and seeing impact in different areas are offices are in

Leadfeeder review by Tom D.
Tom D.

"Insight in webvisitors - new leads"

What do you like best?

I like the easy way of selecting potential leads from the total leads (webvisitors). Create simple custom feeds to identify the best quality leads.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the LinkedIn profiles shown in the lead information is based on the Leadfeeder's user Linkedin Profile.

We have now more insights in what companies are visiting our website and what they are reading. We've developed a smart way to connect important employees of these companies in order to build up a relationship with each other.

Leadfeeder review by Toni T.
Toni T.

"Ultimate tool for professional sales people"

What do you like best?

Easy to use & simplified functionality. Gives me the info that I'm expecting to have from an applicatinon such as Leadfeerder.

What do you dislike?

This one is really hard to figure.... ofcourse more detailed information about who is visiting your website would be useful (user, role etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop hesitating and make your move!

Well, in my opinion it does not solve any business problems itself but honestly it is an damn good tool for finding new leads and giving insight who is interested of your company.

Leadfeeder review by DJ K.
DJ K.

"using for website visitors "

What do you like best?

it gives us the ability to see what companies and locations of that company are viewing our site

What do you dislike?

It could use improvements when it comes to its UI and organization / filter options

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out and see if it meets your requirements - main use case is website visits

finding low hanging fruit for sales - those on the site

Leadfeeder review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Wow - great lead generation software."

What do you like best?

How clever the tool is, and how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be amazing if you could get the specific person's email who visited your website (I know this probably isn't possible though due to privacy laws etc.)

Understanding who is visiting my website and the journey they are going on whilst on the website.

Leadfeeder review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Intuitive UX + no need for website code"

What do you like best?

Very impressed with the UX of the software - trial provides everything you need to know, as they backfill data for 30 days to get a sense of your requirements. Even better, website speed is not affected as the IP identification is taken care of in Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

No integration with Pardot yet, but SalesForce integration should do the trick for our requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial! Provides everything you need to evaluate.

IP identification for ABM Pilot. We want to better understand our current engagement within our accounts to measure progress against ABM activities.

Leadfeeder review by Tami B.
Tami B.

"Leadfeeder is the tool I have been looking for!"

What do you like best?

You can what company visited your site, which pages they visited, the source and length of the visit.

If available you can find the contact information. You can download the information and use it for statistics and also for seeing trends like which industries are interested in your products.

What do you dislike?

You can't see information if the visit is via an ASP

Having the information on leads which are otherwise lost.

Leadfeeder review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Userfriendly and effective"

What do you like best?

Interface is much better than competitors, contact person suggestions + LinkedIn integration is really useful, especially if there are 2nd degree connections to potential decision makers.

What do you dislike?

Support chat popups while you are logged in tend to be annoying and repetitive.

With LeadFeeder we get much more value out of our website, without having to install an additional third party tracking script. So far it allows us to review results of workshops we organize (are the attendees visiting our website afterwards?), and detect potential leads for business.

Leadfeeder review by Rasmus H.
Rasmus H.

"easy interface"

What do you like best?

The best is the daily updates of who of the leads looking at our website, then we are able to contact them offering our service.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult in a big organisation to see who more specific are paying interest.

people, organisations or business we have been in contact with for a long time ago, who is reconsidering using our service.

Leadfeeder review by User in Computer Software

"Leadfeeder = game changer"

What do you like best?

I've been using Leadfeeder for a few months now. They're offering something I wish I had years ago; they match the IP address of visitors with the potential company that is located at in that area.

They give a bit more in terms of the data behind a company a colored rating based on how long they were on the site and if they clicked around.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an api that integrated directly with something like findthatlead or hunter to help uncover more data.

It helps us to figure who came around the site and what they were doing. Competitors like hubspot charge an arm and leg for just that data alone.

Leadfeeder review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for site analytics"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to really track down what pages have been viewed and for how long. Also brilliant to be able to identify the types of companies that are visiting us - being able to put names to the Google Analytics data. Super simple to set up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it does exactly what I want it to do. More user details would be great but probably not technically possible!

We can really see which of our pages are attracting the most interest and use this to focus on SEO and future blog content.

Leadfeeder review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great experience, Easy to setup!"

What do you like best?

Simple setup. Link your google account and you're off to the races. The display and data visualization is quite nice and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

It can be perhaps inconsistent. The user profiles for the companies visited are somewhat unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the company is showing promise and does offer great customer support. I have seen the product expand and the layout/design really improve.

Lead generation and transparency on our corporate websites.

Leadfeeder review by Katja R.
Katja R.

"A great insight to visitors on your website"

What do you like best?

An easy to use and informative tool to find new customers.

What do you dislike?

CSV export needs improvement, all information is on one column only.

Finding new leads (B2B). It is ever more important to catch businesses on the moment they have the need and are looking for a service.

Leadfeeder review by Erik v.
Erik v.

"Great insight in your B2B visitors"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with Pipedrive (and Mailchimp).

What do you dislike?

The look & feel might be a bit more modern, it looks a bit old school

I can now see exactly who's visiting our website and can filter on those that perfectly fit my target audience.

"Almost pleased"

What do you like best?

Listing of our website visitors with the pages and times

What do you dislike?

Listing does not sort out the visitors that most certainly are no prospects but people trying to sell us something. This is a major minus and makes me feel annoyed.

Looking for leads worth contancting. But because of my answer to previous question, this is not as efficient as it should/could be.

Leadfeeder review by Anni Kristiina S.
Anni Kristiina S.

"Great tool as a part of our daily operations"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy-to-use app for daily monitoring of website visitors and performance. In addition to identifying leads that would otherwise stay anonymous, we also use Leadfeeder for analysing our website performance and content.

What do you dislike?

We're still missing an integration to our CRM system.

With Leadfeeder we’re able to avoid cold calling, learn more about a prospect and their interests in advance, improve the chances of making contact at the right moment and tailor our offering to meet clients’ specific needs.

Leadfeeder review by Olli S.
Olli S.

"Interesting lead analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Leadfeeder provides an excellent analytics not only to find a new leads but also to follow an existing ones!

What do you dislike?

Leadfeeder does not provide a personal information of visitor. Sometimes the company information is too far away from being able to contact anyone.

Leadfeeder let´s you see some analytics you would not be able to reach. With leadfeeder you can be a step ahead of knowing what is going on in the markets.

Leadfeeder review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Excellent tool for monitoring lead traffic"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to use. We were quickly able to get the tool up and running and integrated with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

You have to manually hide companies that have visited our website that are not relevant as a lead.

We are able to see which leads and prospects are doing further research on our brand, products and company.

Leadfeeder review by User

"A very positive experience so far"

What do you like best?

Straight forward and user friendly interface. Very easy to set up and quick to address problems.

What do you dislike?

For a reason that I do not understand, the monthly plan is not possible to be paid in EUR but only in USD. Not such a big deal.

Measure the effectiveness of our B2B promotional activities.

Leadfeeder review by Maria K.
Maria K.

"Need more leads"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use. The coding is quite simply and not too many options of use.

What do you dislike?

Need more leads, and when the lead comes more spesific information about the company. Many times the lead that is my region, its not...

We use more on the call center abilityes

Leadfeeder review by User

"Great Tool for Marketing"

What do you like best?

Able to view who is viewing our website. Helps find "warm" leads and source them.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could tell who was looking at our company specifically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful tool we use daily!

Identifying who is looking at us to provide warm leads.

Leadfeeder review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for leads monitoring!"

What do you like best?

We like that LeadFeeder allows monitoring every lead which visits the website. And that it is possible to track the path of users.

What do you dislike?

We have this small issue that sometimes the background of a website user is invisible - the company is just indicated as an "internet provider". But I think, this has more to do with local issues, not the LeadFeeder work.

We can check which companies are visiting our website, how do they behave there. Through this, we can track potential customers and their interests.

"Good software product"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of our customers and prospects visiting our website, and their areas of interest.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I cannot pinpoint the person visiting - in a big organisation it's a stab in the dark to try and get in touch with them.

We have found new prospect companies, and can use the gathered info to tailor our first contact, and we can keep track of the topics of interest to our customers.

Leadfeeder review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick easy, very interesting tool"

What do you like best?

Checks IP addresses against a company database

What do you dislike?

nothing - the product works great and i like it

when working on a software deal or analyzing site visitors its really interesting to see the companies

Learn more about Leadfeeder

Leadfeeder Videos

Learning about Leadfeeder?

* We monitor all Leadfeeder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7