Leadfeeder

Leadfeeder

Leadfeeder is a lead generation tool for B2B companies. Leadfeeder turns your website visitors into sales leads by uncovering the companies that visit your website and what they do there.

Work for Leadfeeder?

Learning about Leadfeeder?

Leadfeeder Reviews

Showing 35 Leadfeeder reviews
Leadfeeder review by <span>Brandon W.</span>
Brandon W.

Really good product, but not for everyone.

What do you like best?

Leadfeed is really good at sending me emails that are relevant, without overloading my inbox. I actually appreciate every email they send me. Their content is both useful and engaging. They really make you feel like part of their team.

What do you dislike?

It seems that Leadfeeder will say that I have certain companies visiting my site, when in fact they visited a week ago, and I had already seen that data. I almost prefer to use their Google Analytics custom report instead of their actual product.

The solution is marketed as being able to identify the exact person that visited your site, when that isn't true. They tell you what company visited, but take an educated guess at the actual person that visited pulling email/contact info from a database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Leadfeader to companies that have a substantial amount of traffic. It is much easier, and more valuable to use when your traffic figure are high. The integrations are very nice, and it is easy to through bounced visitors into an email funnel, but for lower traffic sites its not worth the set up.

With Leadfeeder we are trying to resurrect leads that left without filling out our contact form. The difficult part of that is that we do not know which person from the company visited our site.

Sales typically is not too excited to get these leads as they require much more work to warm up and convert into paying customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder review by <span>Reid C.</span>
Reid C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Path, user, connection to other platforms.

What do you like best?

I love how simple the solution is to identify who is coming to the site and what they're looking for. I can share that information to the most relevant people and it is connected to Salesforce to look back on this as our conversations progress. I also like how connected it is to LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, the solution could do more and I think that some of the alerting features could be improved. Most of the time, we don't have details to the specific user, but I do think that the company data is reliable.

It is important for us to track our prospects and we've been able to get a good sense of how serious our prospects are, particularly after they have engaged with us in the sale process.

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

Leadfeeder review by <span>Julianne J.</span>
Julianne J.

Great analytics tool for leads!!!

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to see a quick visual snapshot of what companies are visiting your website. With the integration with Mailchimp you can actually see which people in your mailing list are reading your blogs and how long they viewed each page. I also like that you are able to see the company locations. The Leadfeeder support team are always right there when you need them. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike about Leadfeeder. It would be nice to see percentages of the top companies that visit your site. More integrations would also be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadfeeder is such a great, affordable tool. And I love that there is constant customer support should you need it.

We now know which companies to contact since we know who is interested. It's really such a great tool for the price. I highly recommend Leadfeeder to any company who is looking for an analytics tool to give their sales team a boost in the right direction.

Leadfeeder review by <span>Michael A.</span>
Michael A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

great insights

What do you like best?

It's super useful to see who is on our site and what specific pages they've visited. The custom lists are great - we have separate lists for our East and West coast offices, for example. Also really like the integration with pipedrive. Also nice that once you sign up for the large plan, you can have unlimited users.

Reasonably priced and good quality relative to the competition.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little bit of time to train and filter out the noise, but once that's done, the info is great. Would be nice to have additional Integrations with tools/services like LinkedIn, Hoover's, Dun&Bradstreet, AccessConfidential.

Helps us to prioritize our prospecting efforts.

Leadfeeder review by <span>Stefan P.</span>
Stefan P.

Perfect extension of Google Analytics

What do you like best?

In google analytics we see all of the visits and engagements. Leadfeeder gives us great value by showing who actually visits our website.

Thanks to leadfeeder we've already identified several potential customers visiting our site. We have no doubt that leadfeeder will provide a great ROI once we start using it fully.

We're going to recommend this to all our clients as well, since we believe leadfeeder provides excellent value for finding substantial and real leads.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike yet. It works really well.

Leadfeeder gives us a great overview to who, what and why users are doing and visiting our site.

It has given us a great insight that we previously didn't have.

Now we can identify not only leads but also what other industries that might be interested in our services!

Leadfeeder review by <span>Rosemary O.</span>
Rosemary O.

Actionable data that's easy to use!

What do you like best?

I love being able to quickly see if a sales prospect has come back to the site after a demo. We've connected with Pipedrive so that we can correlate visitors with leads directly, and this is so useful in the lead nurturing process.

What do you dislike?

I love Leadfeeder, but I do wish that the integration with Pipedrive would automatically sync more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go in with a plan as to how you're going to apply the insights. Yes, it's fun to see all of the companies visiting your site, but unless you're doing something proactively with that information, it's not a good investment.

Leadfeeder is giving us a window into who is interested in our product category. It's very simple to see industries, types of companies, size of companies looking at our site, and then see where they're going too. We apply these insights to our marketing strategy, sales team activities, and more.

Learn more about Leadfeeder

Leadfeeder Videos

Leadfeeder Downloads

Learning about Leadfeeder?

* We monitor all Leadfeeder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.