LeadFuze

LeadFuze is a lead generation software platform aimed to help growth focused teams spend more time with qualified prospects that actually WANT to talk to you.

Work for LeadFuze?
Synthio  lead intelligence   2x

Learning about LeadFuze?

LeadFuze Reviews

Ask LeadFuze a Question
Showing 38 LeadFuze reviews
LeadFuze review by <span>Kim Y.</span>
Kim Y.

Best Lead Gen Platform Ever!

What do you like best?

I am loving how easy it is for me to generate thousands of leads at a time with simple customisation. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out ( which is good, i'm not one) and the power that this platform has is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

I ma in the Brisbane, Australia region and so far we haven't been able to come up with a way to directly search Brisbane for leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of browsing through Linkedin or crawling pages manually, get yourself lead fuze and get started asap. I have cut down my lead generating time from about 15 hours a month to one hour. Imagine what else I can do with an additional 14 hours of my life back?

It takes me a very long time to manually search for leads. By using Lead Fuze, I have my day back and can effectively work on other areas of my business knowing that fuzebot is automating my search for me

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadFuze
LeadFuze review by <span>Chuck C.</span>
Chuck C.

LeadFuze delivers the goods

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what I like best because there are so many things that stand out. The training is fantastic. You don't just learn to use the platform, they teach you how to write business emails. The platform is very easy to use and extremely powerful. I loaded 14K contacts in about 60 seconds. Lastly, the support is literally second to none. I had a question at one point about set up and received a personalized 3-minute loom video explaining how to fix the issue. Then I sent them my sequence of four emails and received a lengthy review of each email (the good, the bad and how to fix each one). It's the best customer support I've ever encountered, period.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The platform has performed as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a platform that allows you to automate your business communication, you can't go wrong with LeadFuze. It's everything I was looking for with fantastic customer support.

I'm automating my sales outreach. I think LeadFuze has the potential to grow my revenue 3x - 4x over what it is today. It's just a great platform.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadFuze review by <span>Thomas B.</span>
Thomas B.

Awesome Support

What do you like best?

LeadFuze took my piecemeal manual email scraper and outbound automated email platforms and combined them into one. Their system saves me countless hours of prospecting time.

Most importantly though, I had a connection error (on my side) when integrating a new client on the platform. Their support team was right on it. My first response to the support ticket came within only one hour and attached was a detailed and custom tailored screencast to walk me through the problem. Having a helpful support team is one of my biggest must-haves when using any technology, and these guys scored a 10/10.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single thing. LeadFuze has worked just as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use with both Google or Office 365, saves tons of time, and has great support. There's not much else to ask for.

I use leadFuze to automate my list building process. Using custom parameters to define my target leads, LeadFuze builds my prospect database and then drops them into cold email sequences where I can begin to build a relationship.

HubSpot is my marketing technology backbone, and LeadFuze manages a HubSpot CRM integration that allows me to make the two systems a closed-circle environment for lead generation and nurturing. LeadFuze saves me countless hours of prospecting and is well worth the money.

LeadFuze review by Consultant

The cure for the common cold call

What do you like best?

LeadFuze automates the drudgery of identifying leads with specific characteristics, provides continued addition of new leads, and makes the process of building email sequences simple. Their online academy (tutorials) are excellent, and the measurement tools let you see in real time how effective each campaign is. I'm seeing open rates of 30%+ routinely.

What do you dislike?

Hey, it's still cold email so you need to follow up with personalized emails (meaning a little research is required - but they make that easy as well) and even pick up the phone to call those leads who have shown interest. I don't like cold calling, but at least this warms up the prospects to some degree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this company a try, they are better/more effective than anything I have seen.

Like everyone else, I need to develop new business outside my warm market. LeadFuze has become an integral part of my biz dev efforts.

LeadFuze review by <span>Allen C.</span>
Allen C.

Easily track multiple campaigns

What do you like best?

The interface is crisp and straight-forward and guides you from beginning to end in the creation of a campaign. LeadFuze walks you through each step, ensuring that you are getting the results you intended.

What do you dislike?

I really like the program. If I had to change just one thing it would be the XL export to include the Lead category. Since I am running multiple campaigns it would easily let me filter/sort in XL, but for now I select the leads individually and place in different XL sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadFuze is easy to use and easy to work with, the support is phenomenal (I'm not sure when these guys sleep!).

Targeting the right audience through social media was hard. LeadFuze solves that and is providing me with the relevant info to reach out and follow-up with leads that have shown interest (and even those that haven't!)

LeadFuze review by <span>K. Clarence L.</span>
K. Clarence L.

VERY powerful lead generation tool!

What do you like best?

LeadFuze is one of those rare company's that delivers exactly what they say -- with this system, I am able to spend much less time searching for leads but I still get the benefit of a full-time dedicated sales team member thanks to their robust lead generation tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, love everything about this platform and I'm hard to please!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a lead generation platform that will save you a ton of time without jeopardizing the quality of your daily lead quality, LeadFuze is it! Fresh data, powerful tools and it's all automated!

Creating a consistent pipeline of qualified sales leads.

Learning about LeadFuze?

* We monitor all LeadFuze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.