LeadFuze

LeadFuze is a lead generation software platform aimed to help growth focused teams spend more time with qualified prospects that actually WANT to talk to you.

Work for LeadFuze?

Learning about LeadFuze?

Compare LeadFuze to Similar Solutions

LeadFuze Reviews

Ask LeadFuze a Question
Showing 40 LeadFuze reviews
LeadFuze review by <span>Kim Y.</span>
Kim Y.

"Best Lead Gen Platform Ever!"

What do you like best?

I am loving how easy it is for me to generate thousands of leads at a time with simple customisation. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out ( which is good, i'm not one) and the power that this platform has is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

I ma in the Brisbane, Australia region and so far we haven't been able to come up with a way to directly search Brisbane for leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of browsing through Linkedin or crawling pages manually, get yourself lead fuze and get started asap. I have cut down my lead generating time from about 15 hours a month to one hour. Imagine what else I can do with an additional 14 hours of my life back?

It takes me a very long time to manually search for leads. By using Lead Fuze, I have my day back and can effectively work on other areas of my business knowing that fuzebot is automating my search for me

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadFuze
LeadFuze review by <span>Chuck C.</span>
Chuck C.

"LeadFuze delivers the goods"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what I like best because there are so many things that stand out. The training is fantastic. You don't just learn to use the platform, they teach you how to write business emails. The platform is very easy to use and extremely powerful. I loaded 14K contacts in about 60 seconds. Lastly, the support is literally second to none. I had a question at one point about set up and received a personalized 3-minute loom video explaining how to fix the issue. Then I sent them my sequence of four emails and received a lengthy review of each email (the good, the bad and how to fix each one). It's the best customer support I've ever encountered, period.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The platform has performed as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a platform that allows you to automate your business communication, you can't go wrong with LeadFuze. It's everything I was looking for with fantastic customer support.

I'm automating my sales outreach. I think LeadFuze has the potential to grow my revenue 3x - 4x over what it is today. It's just a great platform.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadFuze review by <span>Thomas B.</span>
Thomas B.

"Awesome Support"

What do you like best?

LeadFuze took my piecemeal manual email scraper and outbound automated email platforms and combined them into one. Their system saves me countless hours of prospecting time.

Most importantly though, I had a connection error (on my side) when integrating a new client on the platform. Their support team was right on it. My first response to the support ticket came within only one hour and attached was a detailed and custom tailored screencast to walk me through the problem. Having a helpful support team is one of my biggest must-haves when using any technology, and these guys scored a 10/10.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single thing. LeadFuze has worked just as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use with both Google or Office 365, saves tons of time, and has great support. There's not much else to ask for.

I use leadFuze to automate my list building process. Using custom parameters to define my target leads, LeadFuze builds my prospect database and then drops them into cold email sequences where I can begin to build a relationship.

HubSpot is my marketing technology backbone, and LeadFuze manages a HubSpot CRM integration that allows me to make the two systems a closed-circle environment for lead generation and nurturing. LeadFuze saves me countless hours of prospecting and is well worth the money.

LeadFuze review by Consultant

"The cure for the common cold call"

What do you like best?

LeadFuze automates the drudgery of identifying leads with specific characteristics, provides continued addition of new leads, and makes the process of building email sequences simple. Their online academy (tutorials) are excellent, and the measurement tools let you see in real time how effective each campaign is. I'm seeing open rates of 30%+ routinely.

What do you dislike?

Hey, it's still cold email so you need to follow up with personalized emails (meaning a little research is required - but they make that easy as well) and even pick up the phone to call those leads who have shown interest. I don't like cold calling, but at least this warms up the prospects to some degree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this company a try, they are better/more effective than anything I have seen.

Like everyone else, I need to develop new business outside my warm market. LeadFuze has become an integral part of my biz dev efforts.

LeadFuze review by <span>Allen C.</span>
Allen C.

"Easily track multiple campaigns"

What do you like best?

The interface is crisp and straight-forward and guides you from beginning to end in the creation of a campaign. LeadFuze walks you through each step, ensuring that you are getting the results you intended.

What do you dislike?

I really like the program. If I had to change just one thing it would be the XL export to include the Lead category. Since I am running multiple campaigns it would easily let me filter/sort in XL, but for now I select the leads individually and place in different XL sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadFuze is easy to use and easy to work with, the support is phenomenal (I'm not sure when these guys sleep!).

Targeting the right audience through social media was hard. LeadFuze solves that and is providing me with the relevant info to reach out and follow-up with leads that have shown interest (and even those that haven't!)

LeadFuze review by <span>K. Clarence L.</span>
K. Clarence L.

"VERY powerful lead generation tool!"

What do you like best?

LeadFuze is one of those rare company's that delivers exactly what they say -- with this system, I am able to spend much less time searching for leads but I still get the benefit of a full-time dedicated sales team member thanks to their robust lead generation tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, love everything about this platform and I'm hard to please!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a lead generation platform that will save you a ton of time without jeopardizing the quality of your daily lead quality, LeadFuze is it! Fresh data, powerful tools and it's all automated!

Creating a consistent pipeline of qualified sales leads.

LeadFuze review by <span>Charles C.</span>
Charles C.

"Best lead gen platform I've seen in some time!"

What do you like best?

When it comes to creating a email campaign, the drip feature is a fantastic tool. Once you set up your sequence and scheduling, it's set it and forget it.

What do you dislike?

When searching for leads, I wish the location section was easier to use. Instead of manually entering the cities to your search, they should include an option that allows users to search withing a desired radius. That would shorten up the search process immensely.

I am able to discover businesses that would take me day to search on any search engine. Brain-saver!

LeadFuze review by Administrator

"Great tool powered by an amazing team!"

What do you like best?

I loved the customer service, any issue we had we were just an email away to getting some insight. Which was super helpful. They would be in contact with us right away or within a day or so. I also loved that if it was a functionality issue they'd record themselves working out the issue and send you that. I loved the ease of use of the platform itself. It was really easy to navigate, easy to upload leads, easy to build out email sequences. The reporting feature gave us what we needed to keep track of our sequences. All in all, the platform is really amazing. It allowed us to do everything we needed and gave us a great tool to fix some of the issues we were having with other platforms. It really was a lifesaver! I also loved that you weren't locked into a whole term of a contract and if you needed to save some money you could. The ease of canceling is basically like the ease of signing up, one click or one email away. Their customer service is hands down the best.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say is the ability to customize emails wasn't as robust as other tools, it served us well but I would imagine that others may want more options. The image option needed to be changed through HTML not the biggest issue but still could be for some other groups. We did have sometimes issues with emails disconnecting but that's nothing huge, I'd just reach out to that person and they'd reconnect. Reporting feature was so robust but the filtering could be a bit better.

We needed a place that allowed us to upload large lists and email drip campaigns out of our sales team's inboxes. We have realized all those benefits through LeadFuze. It really helped us fix the issue we were having with other platforms, not being to upload lists that were sourced from other places, not being able to send bulk email lists from multiple people. I'm so glad we found these guys.

LeadFuze review by <span>David K.</span>
David K.

"Best in Class B2B Lead Generation Tool"

What do you like best?

The best feature is their proprietary system for finding leads and verifying emails, phone numbers, and contact information. Most other systems require you to manually take steps to verify the prospects, LeadFuze takes that legwork out and automates the entire process but while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Hands down is the best.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had a built-in CRM and VOIP calling system but that is not the purpose of the system. It integrates with the top CRM systems out there for sales outreach so they have you covered. Free is better, but they wouldn't be in business then!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you want a CRM, it's not the system for you, but that isn't the purpose of their software. It's all about lead generation and prospecting done in a way that it automates most of the process for you and verifies the emails and phone numbers. The beautiful thing is that leads with only a phone number and no email address do not count towards your monthly lead limit.... so you can export those out and create cold calling lists, for FREE!

100% changed our sales goals by automating the prospecting process to generate qualified leads for our cold callers and cold emailers to focus on generating one thing: Sales!

LeadFuze review by <span>Kris A.</span>
Kris A.

"A fresh new approach to cold email marketing software"

What do you like best?

Great price point for a easy to use, valuable service.

What do you dislike?

No negatives at this point. Everything has worked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked around at a few others over the years and Leadfuze is in a new class. Very affordable for the value added. I was up and running in a couple half days of effort with my first campaign.

Automated outbound email marketing. It's been great to automate this process and only get pinged once we have a positive response.

LeadFuze review by <span>Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.

"Excellent Prospecting and email platform"

What do you like best?

Automatically prospect and emailing. Able to target my ideal prospects.

What do you dislike?

Have a premium plan with phone support. No idea how to access phone support. They dont make that part easy for you. Importing existing lists of customers is nearly impossible. Support answers really quickly but don't really resolve issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great prospecting tool. Do not use if you have an existing list that you need to import

Trying to get leads. It is too soon to see results but they are definitely targeting the right people.

LeadFuze review by <span>Andrew-John F.</span>
Andrew-John F.

"LeadFuze, like having a team of sales interns..."

What do you like best?

The concept of taking the grunt work out of Prospecting and Initiating new business is all there in LeadFuze

What do you dislike?

The overall accuracy of the emails obtained and reporting of bounced emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get very familiar with LinkedIn Search functionality as it will be key to quickly maximizing benefits of LeadFuze.

LeadFuze solves the problem of there only being so many hours in a day and wanting to spend the maximum amount of time calling on qualified, interested prospects. It's the ultimate conversation opener. I'm now able to control up to 200 outbound emails each day and know if the recipient has opened, responded, clicked on links or unsubscribed... Also, the LeadFuze customer service is truly outstanding.

LeadFuze review by <span>Dean P.</span>
Dean P.

"Amazing Experience, Both Product and Support"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool utilizes a google search query so you can actually scan the entire web rather than just information available on LinkedIn which sometimes can lead to some amazing new finds.

What do you dislike?

There's a very slight delay in gathering the data but seriously I'm getting nit picky here. It's not even that bad and I understand it's simply the technology working it's magic. Honestly no real complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it some serious consideration. I know there are a lot of promising prospecting tools out there but I would highly recommend giving this tool a good look.

We're trying to find more leads we can target to grow our business and it's been a tremendous help in identifying the correct people to talk to.

LeadFuze review by <span>Paul F.</span>
Paul F.

"Management was responsive"

What do you like best?

Every service can have issues, particularly when you are just starting out. LeadFuze was great in getting someone senior back to me, showing how to get some things done including a custom video, and generally making this a smooth transition

What do you dislike?

This is fairly easy and clear to use. Once you have the rhythm of the thing not too bad at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this needs some understanding, get the "LeadFuze Acadamy", well worth it.

It will drive more conversations and generate more interest in our product set for CFO's in an integrated funnel system. It even screens the leads for us and does allocation between sales people.

LeadFuze review by <span>Tallin J.</span>
Tallin J.

"Great Lead Generating Tool!"

What do you like best?

This system is very organized and easy to use. I have been able to generate leads in less time. I have been using other Lead generating system before, but LeadFuze is the best. There is Fuzebot which automates the search.

What do you dislike?

It gets a little confusing to keep track of the leads which are not added to the list, though a message appears when the lead is added but for 1000's of leads it gets difficult to manage.

LeadFuze is helping us with generating leads for an upcoming event, we are able to extract the leads information which is helpful getting in touch with them.

LeadFuze review by User

"Loving the simplicity and the feedback! "

What do you like best?

LeadFuze will actually help coach and educate my sales team on their copy! Such an added bonus -- all while also giving us the access to tons of professionals in my area that are solid leads!

Cannot recommend enough! Thanks LeadFuze.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It has been a smooth process since on-boarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I need to be able to send more than 10-25 emails a day. I need more like...400 a day...

Automating outbound emails is always a delicate process. Again, the feedback from the LF team has been instrumental in helping us get to where we need to be!

LeadFuze review by <span>Philip P.</span>
Philip P.

"Nothing short of the best"

What do you like best?

Unparalleled customer service. All inclusive platform. Double verified leads. Sequencing, reporting..there is NOTHING LeadFuze cannot do to help your firm grow.

What do you dislike?

Help articles could be more accessible. Other than that, it's a perfect system. Customer service makes up for dearth of help articles.

Website UI/UX can be a little difficult at times.

Lead generation, sales prospecting, lead nurturing, and top-of-funnel sales generation.

LeadFuze review by <span>James P.</span>
James P.

"My go to tool for outbound prospecting"

What do you like best?

The data is accurate and the system is extremely easy to use. They also have amazing customer support.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don’t like about LeadFuze is when there is a out of town recipient the system seems to think it’s a response and pulls it out of the Que and stops the sequence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

I have automated my outbound emails to my targeted market

LeadFuze review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

"Easy to use. Excellent training and support"

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward to use. Tonnes of great examples and training resources on cold email and how to use the product.

What do you dislike?

Layout doesn't (yet) look good on a mobile. That's probably a good thing for me, because otherwise I would be obsessively checking the stats multiple times per day!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the training academy. It will improve your cold email results, and the no-spam topics are important too. The academy and examples provided will also help for people who don't know where to start with writing cold emails, targeting, etc.

Big help with cold email outreach, which I'd never done before.

LeadFuze review by <span>Nicholas R.</span>
Nicholas R.

"All in One Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of identifying new lead info and integrating that info into a drip email campaign. Their training system is smart too - teaches you how to use the system (and rewards you with extra "lead credits" for doing so)...and it reduces their customer support costs. Smart. Who doesnt like smart?

What do you dislike?

I followed all instructions on prepping the email account for outreach -- and it still got flagged twice. It wasn't an "aged" email account, but I'm also not spamming anyone and following their best practices. That being said -- it still WORKS.

Lead gen

LeadFuze review by Consultant

"Cold Email automation at it's best!"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to go out and search for the leads, they just show up in my out go box. I love automation and automation is what they do best.

What do you dislike?

There a few weird quirks when going to change the status of a lead, it takes you back to that page again when selecting another lead. It's not a big deal, just a little inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't regret it.

Finding qualified leads, automated system.

I don't have to spend time searching for the leads, they are just automatically added each day.

LeadFuze review by <span>Ian C.</span>
Ian C.

"Phenomenal Lead Gen Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to automatically find vetted prospects and real leads to follow up on and the ability to push email sequences to those leads.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that I dislike yet. Every question or concern I've had has been quickly addressed by their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a month - you'll pretty quickly see that it's worth the money to generate the leads.

If you're going to use the sequences, plot it out before hand so that you can quickly implement them otherwise you'll invariably get distracted and will end up delaying the launch of those sequences.

Finding qualified leads to sell to

LeadFuze review by <span>Nick B.</span>
Nick B.

"Time saving tool!"

What do you like best?

LeadFuze is saving me many hours per work identifying the right contact information of humanitarian partners. Without LeadFuze, it was taking me a large portion of my week to research and identify the right people at the right organizations to reach out. LinkedIn combined with LeadFuze helps make that process easy!

What do you dislike?

LeadFuze isn't able to identify the contact information of everyone I am trying to reach out to... but it does it better, or as well as, any other tool I've tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a month - you're unlikely to stop using it.

Finding contact information for humanitarian workers responding to disaster.

LeadFuze review by <span>Parag P.</span>
Parag P.

"All in one for finding leads"

What do you like best?

The ability to e-mail leads and automatically add leads to lists. LeadFuze really automates this process.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes has issues with the UI. Also they should have custom smtp and hard limits to the total number of e-mails you can send.

It provides the a core benefit to sales which is finding and contacting leads.

LeadFuze review by <span>P.Conrad F.</span>
P.Conrad F.

"outstanding experience"

What do you like best?

Working with the Leadfuze team has been terrific!

What do you dislike?

I wish the lead database was searchable by business code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

hard to go wrong with this

Problems: cold email marketing.

Benefits: Damian has taken me by the hand to instruct me how to do it most effectively

LeadFuze review by <span>Scott W.</span>
Scott W.

"Great Lead Gen Service"

What do you like best?

Love the email sequence review that is completed in a timely manner. And the great customer service

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve, but they make it easy with their learning center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service for anyone looking for automated lead generation. This and the fact they will help onboard with their learning center as well as top notch customer service.

More leads!

LeadFuze review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Great Sales System"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the step by step instructions for each module make this truly a DIY system. The fact that you also get significant number of leads specific based on persona is another benefit.

What do you dislike?

I have not yer found anything that is a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - it is cost-effective and great value.

New Leads and an automated email system that is truly automated.

LeadFuze review by <span>Bill S.</span>
Bill S.

"Leadfuze provides the best leads I've seen from any other program!"

What do you like best?

The number of leads they provide for the cost is phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

Other companies also contact the prospects and set up the appointments, but that is where the cost differential comes in.

Getting qualified leads from the start. The benefit is that Other than a few questions I have to ask, the lead is already vetted to be in my target market.

LeadFuze review by <span>Jester S.</span>
Jester S.

"Leadfuze review"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the ability to set up automated campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I miss a payments option beside creditcard, like Paypal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's convenient and easy to use software.

It solves the problem of leadgeneration and leaddevelopment taking a lot of time.

LeadFuze review by <span>Ryan W.</span>
Ryan W.

"excellent lead source that takes the effort out of what i have to do"

What do you like best?

i like the support and the ideas they give me

What do you dislike?

nothing at all everything is great so far

i dont need an intern anymore to get me leads,

LeadFuze review by Consultant

"Everything works as advertised."

What do you like best?

Very responsive support. They follow-up to make sure they are doing what is necessary to get you going.

What do you dislike?

So far like I said, the system works as advertised. Nothing to dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In this business environment getting to potential customers can be a challenge. As long as you follow LeadFuze recommendations and respond to client requests (requesting their removal from lists) I think there is a good possibility that new business can be realized using this tool.

I am contacting potential customers. I have not closed business so far, but that is not a LeadFuze issue.

LeadFuze review by Administrator

"Off to a great start "

What do you like best?

The ease of creating leads list (saves a tone of time). Excellent customer support (they are really responsive and helpful).

What do you dislike?

The web app can be slow at times i.e. takes time to load a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend it!

Building an outreach engine. Leadfuze allow us to do this without a huge investment of internal resources.

LeadFuze review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Simplicity is everything"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The interface is minimal with very little distraction. It is evident the creators really took the time to develop this product into full maturity. I think a lot of products don't do this and eventually, it shows and people notice it. When the opposite happens it's also even more evident. I think that's the case with Lead Fuze, they have nailed it for me on all fronts.

What do you dislike?

If there was an email only service, I may have tried that. I can't think of anything else I don't like. I think the price is fair for the services provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try at least get on the 20 free prospects trial.

Being organized and having a system that is manageable from a single source instead of spread out like most services.

LeadFuze review by <span>Corinne S.</span>
Corinne S.

"Overall good, solves some problems for us"

What do you like best?

interface nice but buggy, email campaigns are a plus

What do you dislike?

lead quality/volume was not up to par with other methods.

email campaign management for our outbound emails has been a big plus! Haven't really found the benefit in the leads yet to be honest, but still working with it.

LeadFuze review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Everything is straight forward and easy to understand and.

What do you dislike?

I have been using leadfuze for about 3 weeks. Up till now I did not dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like to use LeadFuze because you can see immediate results of how your sequences are doing.

Marketing

LeadFuze review by User

"Great tool for new clients and existing ones."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is simple to set up the sequences, make edits and the assistance they provide when setting up your account is great.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find answers to questions once you start. There needs to be a better training portal available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start slow and get sense of what it can do.

I am not solving any specific problem but I am using it to build engagement with potential new clients.

LeadFuze review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"fantastic Platform"

What do you like best?

LeadFuze is simple to use, efficient, and customizable. Always receive excellent leads.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve, but they help you get through it.

Generating quality leads and warming them up.

LeadFuze review by User in Financial Services

"Simple way to grow a business"

What do you like best?

This is a simple product that helps you

Collect leads from linkedin quickly

Automate reaching out to these people.

What do you dislike?

Overall there is nothing I outright hate. I am sure that I will end up with more feature requests as time goes but it nails the core functionality just fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

I am trying to sell to a new market.

This product allowed me to quickly find targeted people and then make it rally easy and simple to get a sequence of emails to them.

LeadFuze review by <span>Kadir K.</span>
Kadir K.

"This is something very smart and usefull. "

What do you like best?

This is something very smart and usefull. Worth to money. Software can find the contact details in seconds. And it also show me the contacts which i need!!

What do you dislike?

actually everything is fine with the software.

finding contacts, and helpful for online marketing

LeadFuze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool to automate your outreach email!"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up a sequence and let it run. All you have to do is reply to the emails as the leads come in!

What do you dislike?

It is a bit tricky to use at first. It would also be nice to have more pre-built sequences.

Automation

Learning about LeadFuze?

* We monitor all LeadFuze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LeadFuze to Similar Solutions