I just purchased leadfuze's unlimited plan. So far, so good.
1. Strong integrations with zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market
2. Allows you to drip out your new leads easily
3. Unlimited... with a catch
4. Good social profiles
5. DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO MANUALLY CLICK THROUGH LINKEDIN
6. They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)
1. Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)
2. Unlimited overall but there are caps on lead lists
Don't use this for targeting local businesses yet unless you can find the leads in a search. And don't use if most of your market is out of the US.
Otherwise you will be hard pressed to beat leadfuze.
I purchased lead fuze to enable an automated outbound and inbound marketing approach for my business and my clients. So far, I like it.
Overall, I think it's the best affordable B2B lead tool on the market. Worth checking out if you want to do outbound at all.
Here's probably the biggest benefit, to be honest.
Most software companies are depressingly vague when it comes to actual advice on your business processes. Sure their content teams post nice articles, but they don't REALLY pay attention to what works as a business process.
That's not the case with leadfuze. They used to be an outbound marketing agency: then they automated their agency process with leadfuze.
That means, they know their stuff, and they give you tested advice not a theoretical best practice.
It has a few hiccups, but overall, this is an Enterprise product with an SMB price tag. If you want to find outreach automation, go here. You wouldn't find anything better... I've looked.