LeadGibbon

4.7

LeadGibbon is a sales automation platform that accelerates prospecting and lead generation efforts by pulling verified email addresses from popular social networks.

Work for LeadGibbon?

Learning about LeadGibbon?

LeadGibbon Reviews

Ask LeadGibbon a Question
Showing 8 LeadGibbon reviews
LeadGibbon review by Gaurav H.
Gaurav H.

"Simple, Yet Useful"

What do you like best?

LeadGibbon is a no-frills email grabber. If you have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator account and are investing in outbound prospecting, LeadGibbon is a great addition to get the emails from the LinkedIn Profile. I love the simplicity. I also like that it puts these leads directly in a Google Sheet.

I like to research my contacts and then make sure I get emails for the right prospects. Therefore the LeadGibbon workflow works very well for my use case.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about LeadGibbon.

I have started outbound prospecting and sending cold emails. But I need to target specific prospects rather than just buy an off the shelf email list. Lead Gibbon in combination with Sales Navigator gives me the email addresses that I can target in my email campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadGibbon
LeadGibbon review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great LEADs Generation"

What do you like best?

I really like that I don't have to use multiple avenues to find leads that are within my target market. The fact that I am already a participating member on LinkedIn just made the decision to use LeadGibbon that much simpler. Alex is a great help and really cares about how my experience using the Chrome extension, too.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the extension seems to have a short glitch. Sometimes the LeadGibbon logo and check mark boxes don't always pop up and refreshing the page doesn't always fix the problem. Honestly, that's more of a connector/integration issue than LeadGibbon and it's services itself, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use LinkedIn for anything and your profession requires you to generate leads, then not using this product is CRAZY!

I've been able to solve our problem of getting accurately verified email addresses. Before using LeadGibbon I would constantly get immediate email sender replies of my email addresses not existing.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

LeadGibbon review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Easy way to organise leads..."

What do you like best?

Simplicity of integration with LinkedIn and Chrome. The storage of details into one location. It's easy to set-up and use via the Chrome integration. Having all the details in one Google Sheet makes it easier to manage leads through a sales funnel - which isn't available on Sales Navigator.

What do you dislike?

It would be an improvement if leads could be saved in a selected worksheet within the Google Sheet. For instance to have a separate worksheet for industries. Some automated reporting functionality would also be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial - it's easy to setup - you are up and running in minutes.

Simplifies the organisation of leads and the management of leads through the sales funnel. A great addition to the Sales Navigator functionality. Simplifies the search for prospect contact details.

LeadGibbon review by Andres E.
Andres E.

"Smooth Lead Building"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is Great, they are prompt. I guess since there is not much need for it.

What do you dislike?

It was logging me out ever so often. When I reached out to support they were able to tell me what I need to do and then from there smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead Gibbon is our number 1 source of gathering leads online. The export tool is one of the best I've seen.

I'm able to capture email and company info from the target audience we want.

LeadGibbon review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"LeadGibbon is GREAT"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and automatic scraping in addition to their validation of contact info.

What do you dislike?

There really was nothing I disliked, occasionally a contact would not populate but that is the nature of contact finding from LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for a sales team to use. It saves a lot of money and is very accurate for the price being paid.

Gathering contact info on potential business partners for initial outreach.

LeadGibbon review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Good solution in a market filled with... well... questionable tools"

What do you like best?

Simple. Elegant. Does what it says it will.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far.

Able to move faster with contact data... perform higher-quality outreach faster.

LeadGibbon review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"LeadGibbon is a great tool for acquiring email addresses to build lead lists "

What do you like best?

Easy and seamless to use while in LinkedIn. Easy access and organized results in a live google sheet.

What do you dislike?

After one year of use we have had no problems with LeadGibbon.

Ability to get direct email addresses of people we want people we want to contact directly outside of LinkedIn.

LeadGibbon review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great for growing a company"

What do you like best?

The speed at which you can utilize the product

What do you dislike?

Was not always consistent in its product

Generating leads at a scale and speed that allows the company to grow

Learning about LeadGibbon?

* We monitor all LeadGibbon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.