LeadIQ

LeadIQ

Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.

Work for LeadIQ?

Learning about LeadIQ?

LeadIQ Reviews

Ask LeadIQ a Question
Showing 183 LeadIQ reviews
LeadIQ review by Shiva Krishna K.
Shiva Krishna K.

"Cold calling, here is the best tool! "

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is one of the best tools in the market and you can start your day for cold calling in a few minutes, the way it unlocks mobile and switchboard numbers is unparalleled compared to the tools available in the market. And most importantly you can just download the captured leads into csv file and upload into your crm.

Another best thing was the sync option to our Hubspot crm, it offers a direct sync option, meaning once the lead is captured through LinkedIn sales navigator gets populated in Hubspot, so if you're the user of Hubspot, it saves more time for your sales operations.

LeadIQ is super easy to use -- there are no intricate queries or functions to learn, which is really advantageous when you are growing lists and you have 1000 other web tabs open! It lies in your Chrome toolbar and is very simple to pull up and work with, no complicated sign-in process, either.

I especially like how it is easy to store and edit user information, and the integration with other chrome extensions is almost seamless. Service has been phenomenal when we contact lead IQ and competent staff help to provide solutions or workarounds almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

No disadvantage as such, everything is straightforward but when LinkedIn makes advances, there is no update posting suggesting that leads deduced may not be right or a signal of any sort. Perhaps making it easier to update lead information when using the extension before we capture new leads. The reason behind this is because seldom leads are working at more than one place of work and it can be bothersome to have to change the job position and titles manually through HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This method is remarkably helpful. The people who work there are also hands-on and has answered any question we've had. She is open to suggestions, good and bad and wants to make her tool better. It has helped me time and time again make use of my prospecting process. The only downside to be aware of is the lack of email accuracy.

Market reach has doubled for the business and I think that is the key. LeadIQ provides for us to access our company contact information and guarantee that we have the right emails and phone numbers to reach out to the key prospects

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadIQ
LeadIQ review by Glenn R.
Glenn R.

"First-class prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integrations with Salesforce and Salesloft. These make the workflow very intuitive and easy when combined with the fact that the tool works out of LinkedIn. This tool helps me save hours a week prospecting and also has high-quality data when it comes to verified emails and cell phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not fully pushed to beta. After all, it is a "beta" and I do not see this being an issue in the long term. The direct dial data quality is not the highest of all the solutions out there, but it represents the best value for the money by far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to calculate your team's expected use of premium credits when factoring in the budget.

We currently don't have a lot of data in Salesforce, and data cleanliness is a big issue. Also, we don't have a full demand gen / marketing ops team to be able to source accounts and contacts for outbound, so LeadIQ is critical in solving these problems.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadIQ review by Karen G. M.
Karen G. M.

"Excellent tool for B2B Prospecting "

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is super easy to use and intuitive -- there aren't any complicated queries or functions to learn, which is really beneficial when you are building lists and you have 1000 other web tabs open! It sits in your Chrome toolbar and is very simple to pull up and work with, no complicated sign-in process, either.

What do you dislike?

It's a little frustrating when you can't find someone's email and/or you need to purchase additional credits to access it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful tool if you are serious about B2B prospecting.

The number one challenge for B2B sales execs is getting in touch with qualified prospects and LeadIQ solves that major hurdle of making the connection by providing up to date, verified contact info that will take you right to the source, and helps you avoid gate-keepers, spam filters and email box sorters that can often prevent you from reaching the person you want to talk to.

LeadIQ review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Been working great so far, sometimes has a few small issues."

What do you like best?

I really like how it is easy to store and edit user information, and the integration with SalesLoft is almost seamless. Service has been fantastic when we contact lead IQ and knowledgeable staff help to provide solutions or workarounds almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

When LinkedIn makes changes, there is no update posting mentioning that leads extracted may not be accurate or a warning of any kind. Perhaps making it easier to update lead information when using the extension before we capture new leads. The reason behind this is because sometimes leads are working at more than one place of employment and it can be annoying to have to change the job position and titles manually through salesloft and salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you are utilizing leadIQ appropriately for the region you are planning on working in. Lots of laws and regulations to be cautious of.

LeadIQ allows for us to access our company contact information and ensure that we have the correct emails and phone numbers to reach out to.

LeadIQ review by Hassan A.
Hassan A.

"LeadIQ has a perfect IQ"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity and ease of use of the tool. I've used a couple other tools in my career in sales a LeadIQ seems to be one of the most accurate. Scrapping data from LinkedIn is essential in my role and making sure it's accurate. I've had much more success with this tool than Zoom Info to the tune of 45% more opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the feature of needing premium credits to unlock personal phone numbers and emails. In addition, the tool sometimes gets prospect titles, and names name wrong on imports which can be a nuisance once in our contact manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on ease of use and providing the most accurate information possible. Then couple that with a clean and neat front-end

The biggest challenge in sales is getting ahold of the right prospects. It bridges the gap by enabling our sales team to locate accurate information

LeadIQ review by Olga B.
Olga B.

"Impeccable service in every aspect"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ solved our problem in lead generation automation. Searching all over possible solutions we came to the understanding that the way LeadIQ works is the most effective one: it does not sit on LI API, so no danger for the personal LI account to be blocked, it really saves time in searching for the contacts and i can work in LI, while simultaneously collecting necessary information. Another absolutely great asset is people, I have to admit the service is the best I've ever experienced, starting from sales department and continue with customer excellence dep.

What do you dislike?

You may say that sometimes emails are not valid, but, common, let's be honest, 10% bounced rate for the emailing campaign - it's really good result.

Lead generation automation. LeadIQ saves a lot of time to actually communicate with the client and not search the way how to get to him/her.

LeadIQ review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Amazing prospecting tool "

What do you like best?

It helps automate prospecting so efficiently. LinkedIn is when of my most used resources when it comes to prospecting, so it helps ensure that I am super organized and moving contacts into salesforce at the very beginning of the sales process. I can easily add other decision makers into the process as well if there is ever a delay or lack in the process.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that some of the contacts names will not duplicate. We have had a lot of prospects who have moved to other companies over the years, so it blocks us from adding them. Also, if we have a duplicate account, a lot of times it will add them to the un-used account instead of the active.

Not having the right email for prospects, cleaning up SF data. Speed and efficiency are the biggest benefits.

LeadIQ review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"These guys know how to get your attention and then how to show you the benefits VS cost. "

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of lead prospecting systems over the past 5 years or so. Everything from Data.com, SalesLoft, InsideView, Zoominfo, DISCORG, Lead411, Capture etc....

For the money we're spending on LeadIQ, I don't think I've experienced this high quality of data...especially into SMB & Midmarket.

What do you dislike?

I think these guys are trying to figure out how to maximize the user experience and are testing out new product ideas on the fly. As a user, it's sometimes a little strange to open up the app and see new/differen't buttons/names for buttons as often as I do.

No one wants to "try and figure out" someone's email address. That takes up too much valuable selling time from reps. From there, high-quality cellphone numbers increase the call/answer rate which helps us generate more meetings & pipeline and less time digging to find someone's info.

LeadIQ review by Maddie C.
Maddie C.

"Prospect Like A Pro"

What do you like best?

If I have a specific account I am prospecting for, LeadIQ allows me to pull that list up as well as relevant contacts that would be worth reaching out to! It is also easy for me to organize all of my campaigns in order to keep the 2000+ saved leads separate and organized.

What do you dislike?

Email accuracy has been an issue that I've experienced with this tool that has made my process slow down by having to double check and do the extra leg work to track down the correct email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely helpful. The CEO is also hands on and has answered any question we've had. She is open to suggestions, good and bad and wants to make her tool better. It has helped me time and time again make use of my prospecting process. The only downside to be aware of is the lack of email accuracy.

I am able to streamline my prospecting straight from LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to LeadIQ. It makes it easy to upload multiple contacts or leads at a time rather than having to upload them one by one and spending hours on a tedious, time sucking task.

LeadIQ review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Money doesn't grow on trees but leads do through network farming!"

What do you like best?

I love the fast way to find key contacts at organizations that we want to work with as well as the affordable price for multiple seats!

What do you dislike?

That it only works with Linkedin and not other social networks like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a trial with one user then grow to other parts of the team!

I have a distributed business team across the country in many new cities that we have publications in and we are always looking for ways to make new connections with local organizations. Through LeadIQ, we have been able to connect the dots to key contacts in our network to create real relationships that have helped our company grow. LeadIQ has opened doors to endless options., because when good people talk, good things happen!

LeadIQ review by Ankurman S.
Ankurman S.

"No Second Guessing Prospect Email Address"

What do you like best?

I have 7 prospecting productivity tools integrated with my Gmail or Chrome extensions. But when it comes to getting verified emails, I resort to LeadIQ.

So far, they've had over 80% verified emails rate compared to the likes of other newbies coming every day or players who've been at this for a while now.

The default list building process is very efficient and makes is easy to search for your past prospects in case you didn't take note of their email then and there.

I haven't had a chance to use their premium version with verified phone numbers but so far if I had to recommend someone a tool to get correct emails, LeadIQ wins by a landslide.

No more second-guessing your prospect's email address.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when you click the LeadIQ chorme extension button, it populates a new page of the profile eats up my RAM and seems a bit inefficient as other tools have integrated it on the original LinkedIn page itself.

Recently I got an email from LinkedIn asking to uninstall their extension. LinkedIn threatened to sue Hunter and I guess they're aggressively going after the companies who're putting an extra load on their servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a plethora of prospecting productivity tools - Saleslift, GetProspect, Hunuter.io, etc. But LeadIQ has had over 90% rate for correct lead data. Thus it wins over the others.

Generating verified prospect email addresses on the fly.

LeadIQ review by Christy K.
Christy K.

"12/10 would recommend! "

What do you like best?

LeadIQ has saved me so much time in my outbounding process. With the integration between LinkedIn Nav & SalesLoft, I can get multi-threaded by searching and simply importing them into a SalesLoft cadence. This is extremely helpful when running segmented cadences (title, industry, geo, etc). AND it saves a lot of valuable time not having to manually add them to Salesforce.

And the support at LeadIQ has been amazing. I've also partnered with some of the reps to send leads and help close business - hey, Jeremy!

What do you dislike?

The contact info isn't ALWAYS accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

12/10 would recommend.

Saves a lot of time & headache trying to find the right people and seamlessly logging them into SFDC & then having to push them into a SalesLoft cadence.

LeadIQ review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Good Resource but half the emails bounce"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and helps me develop sales leads. It cuts the time in half and you can export list instead of entering it manually. It is useful at guessing emails but I wish it was more accurate. LeadIQ works really well with Sales Navigator on Linked in. The most useful feature LeadIQ has got is undoubtedly it's Chrome plug-in. It is just one tap add to your list and very easy to customize the data as well. I have used DiscoverOrg's plugin as well and I'm afraid even they don't match up to the ease of adding leads when compared to LeadIQ.

What do you dislike?

Half the emails bounce even if it says it works. I have to go in an edit the majority of the emails which is very time consuming. It doesn't work with LinkedIn premium so you have to use it on Sales Navigator which is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look at the needs and capacity of your staff and see if your employees have enough time to fix the emails for the leads.

It helps me find the names of sales leads on sales navigator. You can export the leads into an excel file and you can even export to sales force strait from the website. It is easy to use which is useful.

LeadIQ review by Donovan C.
Donovan C.

"Good, Can Be Great"

What do you like best?

I love that I can capture leads and create a CSV file. I bulk upload into our tools and this tool is perfect for this. I love the mobile phone access. This helps quite a bit when other tools are giving us just desk phones or nothing at all to call in to. Also great email verification. Especially now with the Verified Likely lead status. It has allowed our bounced rating to decrease in our tool which allows us to send out more emails daily.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it seems that credits aren't allocated to each member of our team. I also do get a lot of bad mobile numbers. I feel that I used my credit and didn't get the value back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadIQ is great if you are only getting desk phone numbers. Mobile numbers lead to pickups which leads to generation.

Lead Generation and the organization of generating leads.

LeadIQ review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Priceless Sales Researching Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is the most simple and efficient way for me as a BDR to collect the information that I need for prospects in a couple clicks. One of the best features in my view, is that it integrates with all of our major tools (Outreah.io, Salesforce and Sales Navigator)

What do you dislike?

The new beta platform is a bit buggy and somtimes will cause duplicate accounts to be created in Salesforce. Would be great if they could improve upon the backend of the system to recongnize that XYZ Compay is the same as XYZ Company Inc.

The main benefit is accuracy of the data and ease of use. Our team saves a significant amount of time every month by being about to quickly build contact lists and add into Salesforce/sequences in just a few clicks. The accuracy of the emails, phone numbers and cell phones is also very good considering that it only takes a few clicks.

LeadIQ review by User in Computer Software

"Not always accurate. "

What do you like best?

I like that LeadiQ offers personal emails and phone numbers. It allows me another go to source if I cannot find a contact's info. It is user friendly, however usually takes acouple of extra steps compared to other solutions. I like that it integrates well with our CRM and LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Many times LeadiQ's contact is outdated or I am unable to export the lead into my CRM. This happens alot, so I use DiscoveryOrg or Sales Navigator as my primary sources. I often use LeadiQ as an alternative source for my prospecting. If I cant find what I need in DiscoveryOrg or Sales Navigator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using LeadiQ, consider having alternative solutions.

I prospect heavily. LeadiQ is not the first place I go, but as a secondary source it offers an alternative. It is always good to have alternative sources to prospect for contact information. I realize that sometime I can find a contact on LeadiQ that I wasn't able to elsewhere. This is rare however.

LeadIQ review by Joe  B.
Joe B.

"Highly efficient in importing large amounts of contacts into CRM, with accurate data"

What do you like best?

I can add hundreds of contacts from my LI Sales Navigator into my CRM within a couple hours. It pulls the individuals exact locations (best for inviting to events in their area), as well as a high level of accuracy for emails and phone numbers. It pairs well with SalesLoft as well, to quickly put leads into cadences for outreach.

What do you dislike?

The new app is clearly a work in progress, I consistently go back to the old app for everything I do. I trust over time the kinks will be worked out, but for now, the new app is not nearly as intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for away to enrich your CRM, this is the best mix of quality data, and ability to mass import contacts

Importing large quantities of leads, with accurate data, specifically location based. My ability to personalize outreach based on up to date LI information is much higher.

LeadIQ review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Prospect faster"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn integration is awesome. Other prospecting platforms directly interfere with the LinkedIn UI which can slow LinkedIn down. By acting as a sidebar, I can get direct phone #s and emails while browsing without interfering with how I consume content on the platform.

Getting cells #s is good, but it can be a double-edged sword. Unlimited emails is a HUGE plus. The last thing I want to do is have to pay for multiple emails from an account when they all have the same format. Integration with Salesloft + Outreach + Salesforce (being able to drop people directly into sequences) is a big time-saver as well.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking for direct office lines (not cell #s), there's likely better providers out there. UI of the platform itself is a bit clunky (particularly the admin settings), but gets the job done (+ they're building out a new one right now that looks a lot prettier. More technographic data would be great, but they've improved dramatically on this front since I started.

At the centerpiece of all prospecting is good data. You can be fabulous on the phone or at writing emails, but if you don't have the write contact information its pointless. LeadIQ streamlines the entire process of getting this data + integrates with all the platforms a tech-savy BDR would be using, making getting up and running seamless.

LeadIQ review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"Fantastic but not perfect"

What do you like best?

Having the side bar up constantly really allows for agile prospecting. The ability to prospect directly from LinkedIn is an absolute must. We use SalesLoft as our development tool and you can import contacts into SalesLoft directly from LeadIQ.

What do you dislike?

The data can often times be inaccurate. When importing contacts that already have an account associated with them in SalesForce LeadIQ will sometimes create a duplicate account. Which only degrades our data in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have another lead information tool so that you can double check to see if the data is accurate.

Finding contacts email and phone numbers. Being agile enough that we don't have to spend a large amount of time scouring LinkedIn to try and find additional people to reach out to.

LeadIQ review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Tool that comes with a terrible Customer Service and User Experience. "

What do you like best?

The tool makes prospecting a breeze and the information is correct a 1/3rd of the time. Not half bad when dialing in the market our team works in. Beat out Seamless.ai in terms of lead information.

What do you dislike?

Terrible customer service, there is no credit relief when going through an upgrade sales cycle, meaning that if your workflow uses Leadiq, the tool will create a bottleneck. The credit system pits users against one another if one takes more than is allocated. Wrong numbers still use premium credits. Customer support is to react and took over 24 hours to get in front on an AE. All fixable problems but I don't see any issues being addressed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure not to use too many premium credits, or use them sparingly.

You can prospect quickly but with the credit system being as it is, it could be slowly as well.

"Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I like the mass add addition to plug into my outreach.io. when im prospecting, i want to hit the full buying committee, and i can do that within a matter of seconds with lead iq

What do you dislike?

its not always rapid fast, sometimes it doesnt pick up on the leads i have on the page. also sometimes they dont sync with outreach or sfdc for some unknown reason and you've already moved on to another account before realizing the glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

theyre still working out the glitches for the issues i mentioned, but i dont know of any other vendor doing what we need leadiq to do and do it at the quality they're doing it at

solving for mass personalization at scale, very easy to get the access of data i need on accounts im trying to penetrate. ive realized hundreds of hours saved with this technology

LeadIQ review by Devon O.
Devon O.

"Great tool for lead gen!"

What do you like best?

The tool is really easy to use, super click friendly. The connection with Google Sheets makes it incredibly easy to sort and import into our CRM. I also find that the contact information is far more accurate than other tools I have used in the past.

One feature that I really like is that I can see if someone has already added a contact to another list. This is great for me because I am not wasting my time on adding them to my list and adding duplicates to my CRM.

For me, I also love the customer service. They get back to me quickly and let me know when my problem has been solved.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much to dislike. The accuracy of the contact information can always be improved when talking about lead gen tools.

Scraping emails for lead gen and enrichment. It's a great tool for not only myself but for my BDRs. It makes finding the right contacts incredibly easy.

LeadIQ review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ integrates with LinkedIn and SalesLoft seamlessly which saves me a ton of time daily on data entry. It takes the guess work out as well by providing accurate work emails. The best part is that if there's incorrect data, you can report it so you don't continue calling the wrong information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the numbers are inaccurate, but there is a function to report incorrect numbers so I don't call them again. Besides that, there really isn't any downside.

Importing leas into SalesLoft and Salesforce. It saves me hours each day on data entry so I can focused on speedy prospecting instead of admin work.

LeadIQ review by Shikha B.
Shikha B.

"Simple, easy to use prospecting platform that lives where you are"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of LeadIQ's sleek UI and UX. I've used competitors and it was very hard to get full adoption of those because of the complicated search, capture and import process of new leads. LeadIQ has made it extremely easy to do all those steps and import leads right to your CRM with a few clicks, to really support high volume prospecting teams.

It was very easy and simple to pick up how to use LeadIQ with its intuitive design and awesome customer team.

The email addresses found for contacts is also much more accurate than what I've seen with other systems because of their use of an algorithm instead of searching old databases. Working with an small-medium sized target demographic, new hires join/leave these organizations regularly and often times, their new contact information for a role they began a few months back isn't even in a database yet, making it harder to find their accurate contact information. LeadIQ's algorithm combats that!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've seen is the lack or accuracy of direct line phone numbers. However, this is an issue that LeadIQ is aware of and working on!

The business problem we're solving with LeadIQ is being able to find the contacts and contact information within our target accounts to import and action in the systems we live in.

We're able to take our 200 target accounts and effectively build them out using LeadIQ inside of LinkedIn and import that data into the Salesforce Account Record to then action these contacts and actively begin prospecting them, in the shortest amount of time.

LeadIQ review by Adam A.
Adam A.

"LeadIQ is a SDR/AE's best friend"

What do you like best?

The thing I love most about LeadIQ is the intuitiveness of the tool. It is so easy to use and benefit from. I work with a VA and it's a huge benefit for her to be able to learn how to use the tool so easily.

The outreach integration is also a huge selling point for me personally. Being able to drop a prospect directly into a cadence is awesome.

More generally speaking, the LeadIQ team is world class. Their turnaround time on support makes life so easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much I don't like about LeadIQ. I think data accuracy can always be improved with lead scraping tools like this. Especially with the phone numbers.

Remembering to change the tags causes some issues later on when you are searching for people.

Scraping contact information (emails + phone numbers)

Finding leads.

LeadIQ review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"If you are serious about cold calling, LeadIQ will make you rich! "

What do you like best?

One of the best databases I have found to get direct dials for outbound prospecting

What do you dislike?

I only use the platform to get access to direct-dial phone numbers and it works great. It would be nice if I could upload more than 100 records at a time for enrichment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about cold calling, pull the trigger now. Stop wasting time doing unnecessary research and start having more meaningful conversations with your prospective customers.

Lead Enrichment. Using LeadIQ I have been able to engage and close several deals. The alternative data solutions would have cost several thousand dollars and require annual licenses to get started. I am currently seeing over 160x ROI.

LeadIQ review by Stephen W.
Stephen W.

"Decent Replacement for Sales Loft, but poor response time for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can generate lead lists both in an excel format and as just a web Html format. Because of the fact that Lead IQ sits on top of LinkedIN I believe it also has longevity as a prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is the support team. I and my team have submitted multiple requests for varying issues; however, we've not received answers in a timely manner. In some cases it was more than a day even though they say that they will reply withing a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you check your settings prior to use. If you are prospecting accounts in your sfdc, make sure that "Automatically Sync to Salesforce" is turned off. Otherwise you will find yourself creating duplicates in your CRM which as we all know, no one likes.

Ultimately we are solving the problem of being able to target prospective clients with accuracy. Because of the way lead IQ functions, I have realized an uptick in activity.

LeadIQ review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"Reduces time to source prospect contact information from LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ drastically reduces the amount of time needed to source prospect contact information from LinkedIn and conferences/tradeshows.

What do you dislike?

The unverified email addresses LeadIQ sources are often totally incorrect. I must manually edit them to the company's standard naming convention for testing. While this is an extra step, the fact that it provides LinkedIn data in Excel format still saves time over copy and pasting that data into a spreadsheet.

We have access to sales databases, but the databases often are missing top prospects. LeadIQ is an easy to use automated tool to source the contact information and get it into Salesforce. This provides sales professionals with more time for outreach versus admin work.

LeadIQ review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Not what i was looking for, but great nonetheless"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! The program and chrome extension are so intuitive. My biggest regret is that we don't have a real SDR team for me to load up and let loose with it, as leadiq is simple enough that i have faith i could train any rep we hire to use it in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Cap on account searches by CSV. I'm in charge of lead generation for a sales team close to 50 people strong. Big searches are really what i was loking for with leadiq. i understand theres a higher level that could maybe help me with this but after 4 emails to my support person went unresponded i stopped trying to get a demo.

Getting validated new emails, enriching account lists i pull form databases like panjiva.

LeadIQ review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Very intuitive and helpful when looking for contact details for a specific prospect."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I appreciate how simple the interface is and how well I can access this information. The whole process saves me countless hours throughout the week and that contributes to my overall workflow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information is incorrect but that happens with any data mining program. For the most part I am getting great contact info from these prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to find contact details that were otherwise unknown or hidden from me in the past. It is extremely helpful to me in my current role.

LeadIQ review by Jack K.
Jack K.

"AMAZING TOOL! Highly Recommend It! "

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and allows me to pull targeted lists, validate the data, and push it to CRM. This tool is a game changer and saves me a ton of time allowing me to focus on selling. I've tried them all and LeadIQ is easily the best.

What do you dislike?

You can only pull one page at a time from LinkedIn Sales Navigator of data... But they just created the CSV up loader so that has fixed the problem for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They allow you to trial it before you buy it. I highly recommend setting up your CRM integration and fully testing the tool.

Finding targeted contact data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, validating data, and then pushing it to Salesforce so we can run targeted email campaigns.

LeadIQ review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Outstanding tool for SDRs & AEs to build lists quickly"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily look up a list of ideal customers and communicate with them via email immediately

What do you dislike?

Bounce rates are higher than I'd like ~25%. LinkedIn Sales Nav runs a little slower when you have LeadIQ active, but that could be just our computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- consider your volume of data. We need ~3000 contacts a month so we're way on the high end. If you required ~300 to 500 contacts per rep a month it would be absolutely perfect

It gave our Sales Development Reps an immediate boost in productivity - finding a list of our ideal customers then looking up their email addresses using Lead IQ - as compared to using pre-prepared or purchased lists which go out of date quickly.

LeadIQ review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"The best tool in the market to find contact info for prospects"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is user friendly and works efficiently with LinkedIn. It also integrates very well with SalesLoft.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I have many tabs opened at the same time, it may not refresh once I go back to LinkedIn, but it doesn't happen every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you always make a plan of who you want to reach before you start adding everyone you find on LinkedIn to LeadIQ.

Gathering data for prospects is one of the most time consuming tasks in business development. LeadIQ helps me find that data, organize it, and then download it and add it to any CRM I want.

LeadIQ review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Solid product - great experience with their sales team"

What do you like best?

Minimizes the guessing game for the email war. As a full cycle sales rep, your ability to prospect efficiently is what builds your pipeline. We were playing a guessing game before on email format and relying on in person networking. I am a social seller, so this has helped me quite a bit. . LeadIQ helps with that.

What do you dislike?

Hit rate could be better. The "one-trick pony" aspect of the product is there, but for the cost (not bad at all) it works the way it should.

Emails are gathered quickly and in mass. As a startup, it helps us build our CRM and allows us to grow our reach in terms of who we contact and why.

LeadIQ review by User in Computer Software

"LeadIQ Review "

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is one of the more accurate solutions out there. They have a great system that can provide you with both work and personal contact information for your target contacts. A perk or us is that it is integrated with SFDC so we can update contact information from LeadIQ and it will update in SFDC if you choose to do so.

What do you dislike?

They recently updated their UI and in my opinion it is much less user friendly. I prefer Zoominfo's interface because it is actually an iframe inside of our CRM vs LeadIQ you have to leave the environment (CRM) that you are working it. It is a pop out window which is OK but slows you down just a little. It also can be slow in getting the information and checking if the information is accurate - but it does check an provide you with a color (green, yellow red) estimate on if the suggested contact information is correct or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider using this product in conjunction with another product like Zoominfo. LeadIQ information is fairly accurate but can be very off as well. It helps to be able to check with another solution to see if what they are recommending is accurate.

As a small Sales organization, we are able to gain insights into contact information that would otherwise be a guess. Instead of spending time guessing someone's email address or phone number, LeadIQ has been pretty good about gathering this information for us.

LeadIQ review by Tom V.
Tom V.

"Helpful for some basic information"

What do you like best?

It is very helpful to be able to pull a contact as I am browsing LinkedIn and be able to add them directly to a list. It's an easy way to keep track of the people I need to email.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are some solutions available that are better at capturing accurate emails and phone numbers, but LeadIQ still does a decent job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might also need to be paired with another solution for more access to phone numbers and emails. I don't like that I sometimes have to find phone number and emails through other sources. I want an all in one!

Making prospecting easier and faster

LeadIQ review by User in Internet

"LeadIQ for Your SDR Team"

What do you like best?

Just recently implemented LeadIQ for our account executives to do targeted outbound. We don't have a SDR team, but if I were building one out, definitely would use LeadIQ as a source. Great workflow and awesome UX/UI.

What do you dislike?

Only been using the platform for a couple months and at very low volume, but I do wish there was a more visible status on whether prospects were in sequence with Outreach/Salesloft/SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for anyone using LI Sales Nav as their source of truth

The data that LeadIQ provides is great. Being able to get the right information on the right people while using LI as your single source of truth is fantastic.

LeadIQ review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Easy to Use, some bad info"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and importing to salesforce is nice. Going from LinkedIn and loading stuff in to the system is fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

The phone numbers and e-mails are often incorrect. The system need to better check the information before providing it. Recognizes duplicates in other accounts at times and forces me to manually enter the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and a decent product, however, needs some help with correct information.

I am able to solve net new contacts quickly. It makes prospecting faster. It has made it simpler for me to upload a bundle of new contacts and find personal phone numbers, leading to more connects.

"Everyday user"

What do you like best?

love how fast and easy it is to find contact information. The ability to add people to a campaign right from the LeadIQ UI is outstanding. Fast easy connection with Salesforce is a huge plus as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the person does not get added to the right campaign but this is rare. Support is sometimes an issue but once they get in contact with you they find a solution fast

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadIQ is a great tool to quickly add a prospect to a campaign and find their contact information in one simple click. Beware of family member numbers but that is the only flaw in my eyes.

wrong numbers, mainly family members. Emails can be sometimes missed. Company phone numbers are usually persons old organization. Frustrating when you get a number to a family member because it usually angers the prospect when they find out.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

leadIQ seamlessly pushes all of the information into Salesforce, and it does so very quickly! The data enrichment information seems to be pretty accurate, thus far! leadIQ will show a check mark next to the fields that it knows is right, and a question mark next to the ones that it is unsure of. This is very helpful when deciding to use a credit or not.

Also, you are able to open it up to the entire linkedin page vs just on the contact level, so that is always really helpful when you're looking to upload a lot of potential clients into SFDC.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that leadIQ opens up a separate window in order to push the information into Salesforce. I understand that it may be the only way to collect and then push the data, but having to close multiple windows is a bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, and very easy to use. I feel like it's only going to get better and better, so it's definitely worth checking out. The data seems to all be accurate, which is always a major plus!

Collecting data easily, whether for data enrichment or sales, is always a benefit to the organization. A lot of tools that we have used in the past are not working with the new Salesforce update, but leadIQ is, which is great!

"Major time saver"

What do you like best?

Saves significant data entry time with integrations into CRM and Martech solutions. Love that they have email data for contacts and I don't have to source it myself. Awesome interaction with LinkedIn. Super simple interface. Good database. Everything you need, nothing you don't!

What do you dislike?

Integrations can be a bit slow at times, data integrity can be better. Onboarding and support could be improved a bit. Don't feel like we were well educated with all of LeadIQ's capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated other products and this met out requirements and is surpassing our expectations. Not to mention is enhances the ROI of our other CRM and martech solutions.

Scaling prospect sourcing and entering everything into CRM and martech platforms is fantastic. Easy to source leads from LinkedIn in multiple ways and separating them in LeadIQ by campaigns. Helps scale and saves a ton of time.

LeadIQ review by Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.

"Good "idea" but need improvements "

What do you like best?

The solution is faster than other tools created for the same purpose.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy // When you click on the extension it opens 2 new windows and it is not "easy" to visit other pages or do something else meanwhile using LeadIQ // Customer support is not fast and not so nice // I payed and contracted for an unlimited plan; after one month of use they said that I used too much the platform (I don't know why I payed for something unlimited if I can't use it too much..) and it wasn't possible to download the master list with all the contacts found during that month. When I asked for a solution, they answered: "We don't unfortunately support the download of the master list." Period.

Verified emails of prospects and useful information well ordered in an Excel file

LeadIQ review by Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

"using lead IQ weekly"

What do you like best?

i like that i can validate an email. Help with bounced and rejected mails. It also acts as a list builder for prospects and keeps them all in one place. For some prospects, you are able to get their personal emails, phone numbers and sometimes addresses.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is not fully accurate. it will say an email is validated but the email in fact is not correct. this results in bounced emails. Sometimes the email will validate, but datanyze will validate the same person's email, but they will not match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best in conjunction with Datanyze. Use both of them to validate an email.

i need to target prospects to educate them about out product and services.

LeadIQ review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Quick prospecting and easy importing "

What do you like best?

Very responsive tool when you open the extension. Leads will change every time you go to a new page on LinkedIn. Once you easily build your list, you can easily import the contacts to salesforce with the integration

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has trouble finding company phone numbers and you will import the contacts and then you will upload them without realizing there aren't phone numbers for some leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for companies looking for an easy to use prospecting tool with reliable data

Ability to prospect and import contacts seamlessly into campaigns. Tool has increased my prospecting efficiency greatly.

LeadIQ review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"Campaign lists "

What do you like best?

Lead IQ allows reps to build prospect lists while in Linkedin. When I was a DR this helped me better understand who I was reaching out to. I thought this was the best way to build prospect lists over using a database or blasting contacts that already exist in a CRM. With Lead IQ our team can build targeted campaign lists.

What do you dislike?

Contact lists don't automatically sync to CRM. You need to go into the web app - just an extra step.

-Updating contact information

-Uploading new contacts to CRM

-Building target lists for events or specific campaign outreach

LeadIQ review by Jose M.
Jose M.

"Easy to use when it isn't buggy"

What do you like best?

The abilty to easily scrape prospect information off LinkedIn. Over 50% accuracy for personal phone numbers, which is better than most data tools

What do you dislike?

Constantly crashes and slows down computer. Also when synched to SFDC, it chews up our API limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend! It crashes about once a week but it's still well worth it.

The ability to access personal numbers of prospects. Even if it's inaccurate, the value from the right numbers there make it a valuable tool - especially for international leads. There's not a more accurate tool for international accounts than LeadIQ to my knowledge.

"Simple and easy-to-use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to import contact information directly from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. With a few simple clicks, a contact is created in our CRM complete with relevant information (email, phone number, etc)-- perfect for those that produce large volumes of outbound engagement.

What do you dislike?

Lead IQ does not always have the specific contact information that I need- because of this, my team leverages several contact sourcing tools. Though, I figure this is the case with most of these tools...

In sales, I need accurate phone numbers and emails to engage prospects. LeadIQ makes this easy for me.

LeadIQ review by Kodak M.
Kodak M.

"Good - small improvements needed"

What do you like best?

Ability to pull straight from LinkedIn; features make contact pulls easy to sort and make outreach easy to initiate

What do you dislike?

information accuracy - a lot of times the emails are wrong (they follow a similar template when leadiq makes guesses; causes a lot of bounces)

Making list building and contacts alot more efficient; has made custom outreach alot easier

LeadIQ review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"LeadIQ Does it Right"

What do you like best?

They have mobile numbers. That's great when you have a smaller deal size or a buyer that's not as technical as an engineer. They usually are more likely to enjoy talking on the phone.... and now we got the numbers!

What do you dislike?

They don't overlay on Linkedin. You need to have the chrome extension open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy lists. If you manage SDR's, empower them with the ability to build their own pipeline. Ownership will drive numbers.

We need contact data and we need it from the source. Don't buy lists, you're just giving away money.

LeadIQ review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Great resource with connectivity between Salesforce and other applications."

What do you like best?

Finds emails as good as anything else we have tested and as good as can be expected from a resource like this. We've tested several others and leadiq seems to lead the pack. Value for us is in connecting with Salesforce and Salesloft for our business dev needs.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say what I don't like. Works very well for what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have high activity business development needs or one-off email discovery needs and if you are using Salesforce combined with any email cadence system, this is a great product.

New business development.

Learn more about LeadIQ

LeadIQ Videos

Learning about LeadIQ?

* We monitor all LeadIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.