LeadIQ

Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.

Work for LeadIQ?

Learning about LeadIQ?

LeadIQ Reviews

Ask LeadIQ a Question
Showing 33 LeadIQ reviews
LeadIQ review by <span>Maddie C.</span>
Maddie C.

"Prospect Like A Pro"

What do you like best?

If I have a specific account I am prospecting for, LeadIQ allows me to pull that list up as well as relevant contacts that would be worth reaching out to! It is also easy for me to organize all of my campaigns in order to keep the 2000+ saved leads separate and organized.

What do you dislike?

Email accuracy has been an issue that I've experienced with this tool that has made my process slow down by having to double check and do the extra leg work to track down the correct email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely helpful. The CEO is also hands on and has answered any question we've had. She is open to suggestions, good and bad and wants to make her tool better. It has helped me time and time again make use of my prospecting process. The only downside to be aware of is the lack of email accuracy.

I am able to streamline my prospecting straight from LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to LeadIQ. It makes it easy to upload multiple contacts or leads at a time rather than having to upload them one by one and spending hours on a tedious, time sucking task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadIQ
LeadIQ review by <span>Ankurman S.</span>
Ankurman S.

"No Second Guessing Prospect Email Address"

What do you like best?

I have 7 prospecting productivity tools integrated with my Gmail or Chrome extensions. But when it comes to getting verified emails, I resort to LeadIQ.

So far, they've had over 80% verified emails rate compared to the likes of other newbies coming every day or players who've been at this for a while now.

The default list building process is very efficient and makes is easy to search for your past prospects in case you didn't take note of their email then and there.

I haven't had a chance to use their premium version with verified phone numbers but so far if I had to recommend someone a tool to get correct emails, LeadIQ wins by a landslide.

No more second-guessing your prospect's email address.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when you click the LeadIQ chorme extension button, it populates a new page of the profile eats up my RAM and seems a bit inefficient as other tools have integrated it on the original LinkedIn page itself.

Recently I got an email from LinkedIn asking to uninstall their extension. LinkedIn threatened to sue Hunter and I guess they're aggressively going after the companies who're putting an extra load on their servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a plethora of prospecting productivity tools - Saleslift, GetProspect, Hunuter.io, etc. But LeadIQ has had over 90% rate for correct lead data. Thus it wins over the others.

Generating verified prospect email addresses on the fly.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadIQ review by <span>Nick W.</span>
Nick W.

"Fantastic but not perfect"

What do you like best?

Having the side bar up constantly really allows for agile prospecting. The ability to prospect directly from LinkedIn is an absolute must. We use SalesLoft as our development tool and you can import contacts into SalesLoft directly from LeadIQ.

What do you dislike?

The data can often times be inaccurate. When importing contacts that already have an account associated with them in SalesForce LeadIQ will sometimes create a duplicate account. Which only degrades our data in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have another lead information tool so that you can double check to see if the data is accurate.

Finding contacts email and phone numbers. Being agile enough that we don't have to spend a large amount of time scouring LinkedIn to try and find additional people to reach out to.

LeadIQ review by <span>Devon O.</span>
Devon O.

"Great tool for lead gen!"

What do you like best?

The tool is really easy to use, super click friendly. The connection with Google Sheets makes it incredibly easy to sort and import into our CRM. I also find that the contact information is far more accurate than other tools I have used in the past.

One feature that I really like is that I can see if someone has already added a contact to another list. This is great for me because I am not wasting my time on adding them to my list and adding duplicates to my CRM.

For me, I also love the customer service. They get back to me quickly and let me know when my problem has been solved.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much to dislike. The accuracy of the contact information can always be improved when talking about lead gen tools.

Scraping emails for lead gen and enrichment. It's a great tool for not only myself but for my BDRs. It makes finding the right contacts incredibly easy.

LeadIQ review by <span>Shikha B.</span>
Shikha B.

"Simple, easy to use prospecting platform that lives where you are"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of LeadIQ's sleek UI and UX. I've used competitors and it was very hard to get full adoption of those because of the complicated search, capture and import process of new leads. LeadIQ has made it extremely easy to do all those steps and import leads right to your CRM with a few clicks, to really support high volume prospecting teams.

It was very easy and simple to pick up how to use LeadIQ with its intuitive design and awesome customer team.

The email addresses found for contacts is also much more accurate than what I've seen with other systems because of their use of an algorithm instead of searching old databases. Working with an small-medium sized target demographic, new hires join/leave these organizations regularly and often times, their new contact information for a role they began a few months back isn't even in a database yet, making it harder to find their accurate contact information. LeadIQ's algorithm combats that!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've seen is the lack or accuracy of direct line phone numbers. However, this is an issue that LeadIQ is aware of and working on!

The business problem we're solving with LeadIQ is being able to find the contacts and contact information within our target accounts to import and action in the systems we live in.

We're able to take our 200 target accounts and effectively build them out using LeadIQ inside of LinkedIn and import that data into the Salesforce Account Record to then action these contacts and actively begin prospecting them, in the shortest amount of time.

LeadIQ review by <span>Adam A.</span>
Adam A.

"LeadIQ is a SDR/AE's best friend"

What do you like best?

The thing I love most about LeadIQ is the intuitiveness of the tool. It is so easy to use and benefit from. I work with a VA and it's a huge benefit for her to be able to learn how to use the tool so easily.

The outreach integration is also a huge selling point for me personally. Being able to drop a prospect directly into a cadence is awesome.

More generally speaking, the LeadIQ team is world class. Their turnaround time on support makes life so easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much I don't like about LeadIQ. I think data accuracy can always be improved with lead scraping tools like this. Especially with the phone numbers.

Remembering to change the tags causes some issues later on when you are searching for people.

Scraping contact information (emails + phone numbers)

Finding leads.

LeadIQ review by <span>Ryan R.</span>
Ryan R.

"If you are serious about cold calling, LeadIQ will make you rich! "

What do you like best?

One of the best databases I have found to get direct dials for outbound prospecting

What do you dislike?

I only use the platform to get access to direct-dial phone numbers and it works great. It would be nice if I could upload more than 100 records at a time for enrichment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about cold calling, pull the trigger now. Stop wasting time doing unnecessary research and start having more meaningful conversations with your prospective customers.

Lead Enrichment. Using LeadIQ I have been able to engage and close several deals. The alternative data solutions would have cost several thousand dollars and require annual licenses to get started. I am currently seeing over 160x ROI.

LeadIQ review by <span>Stephen W.</span>
Stephen W.

"Decent Replacement for Sales Loft, but poor response time for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can generate lead lists both in an excel format and as just a web Html format. Because of the fact that Lead IQ sits on top of LinkedIN I believe it also has longevity as a prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is the support team. I and my team have submitted multiple requests for varying issues; however, we've not received answers in a timely manner. In some cases it was more than a day even though they say that they will reply withing a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you check your settings prior to use. If you are prospecting accounts in your sfdc, make sure that "Automatically Sync to Salesforce" is turned off. Otherwise you will find yourself creating duplicates in your CRM which as we all know, no one likes.

Ultimately we are solving the problem of being able to target prospective clients with accuracy. Because of the way lead IQ functions, I have realized an uptick in activity.

LeadIQ review by <span>Christian B.</span>
Christian B.

"Reduces time to source prospect contact information from LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ drastically reduces the amount of time needed to source prospect contact information from LinkedIn and conferences/tradeshows.

What do you dislike?

The unverified email addresses LeadIQ sources are often totally incorrect. I must manually edit them to the company's standard naming convention for testing. While this is an extra step, the fact that it provides LinkedIn data in Excel format still saves time over copy and pasting that data into a spreadsheet.

We have access to sales databases, but the databases often are missing top prospects. LeadIQ is an easy to use automated tool to source the contact information and get it into Salesforce. This provides sales professionals with more time for outreach versus admin work.

LeadIQ review by <span>Jack K.</span>
Jack K.

"AMAZING TOOL! Highly Recommend It! "

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and allows me to pull targeted lists, validate the data, and push it to CRM. This tool is a game changer and saves me a ton of time allowing me to focus on selling. I've tried them all and LeadIQ is easily the best.

What do you dislike?

You can only pull one page at a time from LinkedIn Sales Navigator of data... But they just created the CSV up loader so that has fixed the problem for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They allow you to trial it before you buy it. I highly recommend setting up your CRM integration and fully testing the tool.

Finding targeted contact data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, validating data, and then pushing it to Salesforce so we can run targeted email campaigns.

LeadIQ review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

"Outstanding tool for SDRs & AEs to build lists quickly"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily look up a list of ideal customers and communicate with them via email immediately

What do you dislike?

Bounce rates are higher than I'd like ~25%. LinkedIn Sales Nav runs a little slower when you have LeadIQ active, but that could be just our computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- consider your volume of data. We need ~3000 contacts a month so we're way on the high end. If you required ~300 to 500 contacts per rep a month it would be absolutely perfect

It gave our Sales Development Reps an immediate boost in productivity - finding a list of our ideal customers then looking up their email addresses using Lead IQ - as compared to using pre-prepared or purchased lists which go out of date quickly.

LeadIQ review by <span>Andy C.</span>
Andy C.

"The best tool in the market to find contact info for prospects"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is user friendly and works efficiently with LinkedIn. It also integrates very well with SalesLoft.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I have many tabs opened at the same time, it may not refresh once I go back to LinkedIn, but it doesn't happen every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you always make a plan of who you want to reach before you start adding everyone you find on LinkedIn to LeadIQ.

Gathering data for prospects is one of the most time consuming tasks in business development. LeadIQ helps me find that data, organize it, and then download it and add it to any CRM I want.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

leadIQ seamlessly pushes all of the information into Salesforce, and it does so very quickly! The data enrichment information seems to be pretty accurate, thus far! leadIQ will show a check mark next to the fields that it knows is right, and a question mark next to the ones that it is unsure of. This is very helpful when deciding to use a credit or not.

Also, you are able to open it up to the entire linkedin page vs just on the contact level, so that is always really helpful when you're looking to upload a lot of potential clients into SFDC.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that leadIQ opens up a separate window in order to push the information into Salesforce. I understand that it may be the only way to collect and then push the data, but having to close multiple windows is a bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, and very easy to use. I feel like it's only going to get better and better, so it's definitely worth checking out. The data seems to all be accurate, which is always a major plus!

Collecting data easily, whether for data enrichment or sales, is always a benefit to the organization. A lot of tools that we have used in the past are not working with the new Salesforce update, but leadIQ is, which is great!

LeadIQ review by <span>Gabriele S.</span>
Gabriele S.

"Good "idea" but need improvements "

What do you like best?

The solution is faster than other tools created for the same purpose.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy // When you click on the extension it opens 2 new windows and it is not "easy" to visit other pages or do something else meanwhile using LeadIQ // Customer support is not fast and not so nice // I payed and contracted for an unlimited plan; after one month of use they said that I used too much the platform (I don't know why I payed for something unlimited if I can't use it too much..) and it wasn't possible to download the master list with all the contacts found during that month. When I asked for a solution, they answered: "We don't unfortunately support the download of the master list." Period.

Verified emails of prospects and useful information well ordered in an Excel file

LeadIQ review by <span>Vanessa N.</span>
Vanessa N.

"using lead IQ weekly"

What do you like best?

i like that i can validate an email. Help with bounced and rejected mails. It also acts as a list builder for prospects and keeps them all in one place. For some prospects, you are able to get their personal emails, phone numbers and sometimes addresses.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is not fully accurate. it will say an email is validated but the email in fact is not correct. this results in bounced emails. Sometimes the email will validate, but datanyze will validate the same person's email, but they will not match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best in conjunction with Datanyze. Use both of them to validate an email.

i need to target prospects to educate them about out product and services.

"Simple and easy-to-use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to import contact information directly from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. With a few simple clicks, a contact is created in our CRM complete with relevant information (email, phone number, etc)-- perfect for those that produce large volumes of outbound engagement.

What do you dislike?

Lead IQ does not always have the specific contact information that I need- because of this, my team leverages several contact sourcing tools. Though, I figure this is the case with most of these tools...

In sales, I need accurate phone numbers and emails to engage prospects. LeadIQ makes this easy for me.

LeadIQ review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great workflow for our reps"

What do you like best?

Our reps are able to add people directly into SalesLoft Cadences from LinkedIn. This workflow is a huge time saver for them. They are able to save lists of people, based on personas, and add them to persona-based cadences.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email/phone data is way off. Our reps occasionally get the phone numbers of family members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if your reps like working out of LinkedIn and if you are using a sales engagement platform.

LeadIQ allows us to get phone numbers and emails easily. The reps enjoy working out of LinkedIn so it is very easy for them to use. The integration with SalesLoft is great as well.

LeadIQ review by <span>Chris M.</span>
Chris M.

"Great replacement for Salesloft Prospector. "

What do you like best?

Overall it does the job, so reliability. Capture lead information from LinkedIn and other sources then dumps them into SFDC.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I have a LinkedIn search open and I would like to be able to check some of the leads but not all of them. LeadIQ will capture them all then dump them into SFDC even though I only want a select few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great replacement for Salesloft Prospector. Better data accuracy.

Verifying email addresses of outbound prospects and ensuring data integrity into SFDC. Saves a ton of time for finding lead info. Great for SDR workflows.

LeadIQ review by <span>Angus Y.</span>
Angus Y.

"Exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

The team at leadiq has been a pleasure to work with but the best thing about the product is how easily it fits into your work flow. You're able to easily create new leads from LinkedIn and get verified emails in seconds.

We wouldn't have been able to get over 500 leads a week without it.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration works pretty well for the most part, we had a specific use case that they weren't able to support quite yet but they've always been super transparent with me, so it's definitely not a big deal compared to the benefits you get.

We were trying to grab verified emails for over 500 contacts a week for our prospecting efforts.

LeadIQ review by <span>Bob F.</span>
Bob F.

"LeadIQ is pure class"

What do you like best?

I have only been using LeadIQ a little since I first came across it, but I only have great things to say about it.

I like best how quickly you can get starting developing contact lists set against very specific buyer personas within LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I "dislike" anything - so far all experience regarding the product and team have been top notch

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easily the best sales development tool in the market, I recommend it!

Pipeline. I have tried digital marketing (search, social) and invested a significant amount with zero results.

I have employed reps to deal with the challenge that leadIQ helps overcome.

LeadIQ wins hands down and for a fraction of cost and time.

LeadIQ review by User in Internet

"LeadIQ helped power CloudApp's initial outbound growth"

What do you like best?

Their Chrome & Outreach.io integration was generally very strong. I liked that I could find and contact prospect customers nearly instantly. I never felt slowed down in my workflow and tieing directly into products my team used seemed like a high priority for LeadIQ

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension was a little wonky. The way that the extension sort of pops out of your browser can sometimes get in the way of what you're doing, though fortunately it was occassional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely encourage testing it out. I've tried a lot of different tools and each has its own hiccups. LeadIQ's biggest asset is that their teams support is really good and they genuinely care about their customers. I particularly like the podcasts and writing style of the team, and I don't feel like it's a traditional b2b boring marketing approach.

The primary business problem that we solved was finding the relevant customer profile, quickly getting their email address, and adding them to an outbound campaign in Outreach.io. They made that workflow dead simple and allowed us to build a much larger pipeline, much faster

LeadIQ review by <span>Nick W.</span>
Nick W.

"Great Lead Capture software for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

Accurate email finder

Can add contacts with emails in batches

Option to get prospect phone numbers

Direct to SFDC integration

What do you dislike?

A bit slow to find lead data (5-10 seconds) for impatient reps

Opens new window rather than living in current window

Sometimes ave to click Add twice for it to sync with Salesforce

Saves time manually adding information to lead fields in SFDC

Does the job of 3-4 other platforms in one

LeadIQ review by <span>Bob A.</span>
Bob A.

"great coverage, accurate information"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is quick to set up, simple to use, and provides consistently accurate information

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike. The first time I open it up it often creates a new window, but that's hardly an impediment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple, cost-effective solution

I've been using LeadIQ to capture contact details of senior executives in prospect organisations. They have very good coverage of these roles and the contact information is usually accurate.

LeadIQ review by <span>Jack M.</span>
Jack M.

"LeadIQ has help us level up our prospecting and ABM strategy"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ has trustworthy data and a helpful UI

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, would love a database search feature one day :)

LeadIQ helps AdStage quickly build prospect lists, collaborate across Sales and Marketing, and cut down the time spent prospecting. We've seen our outbound efforts grow tremendously since adopting LeadIQ, and have cut down the time it takes to train new SDRs!

LeadIQ review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easiest and most effective data tool out there! "

What do you like best?

I can find verified email addresses and build a quality list of contacts in seconds. Being able to find good phone numbers is great too.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more company data, and a more in depth account/contact search internally. All things I can do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you're using a tool like Zoominfo, you need LeadIQ. It's the perfect compliment to Sales Navigator.

Finding contact data and developing sales campaigns in our CRM. Saving time on data entry.

LeadIQ review by <span>Haylie R.</span>
Haylie R.

"Great tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

LeadIQ is great in how it connects with Salesforce and Sales Navigator for prospecting purposes. It is EXTREMELY easy to upload leads in bulk.

What do you dislike?

Work emails were rarely correct and the functionality to let the user know if they were verified or not was lacking. Improving the work email accuracy should be top prio.

The ability to upload leads quickly to CRM

Finding information on leads

Keeping leads organized by campaign

"Absolutely Love LeadIQ"

What do you like best?

As a sales person, specializing in outbound outreach, having the technology to capture any prospects email and phone number help immensely. Because of LeadIQ, I can gain contacts and personally tailor my emails to the prospects

What do you dislike?

NA- the verification percentage is good but wish the program could provide 100% email verification

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product

I'm able to grow outbound sales efforts by increasing my contacts and account database

LeadIQ review by User

"Less time spent prospecting"

What do you like best?

easy to use, fast and correct information, great integrations

What do you dislike?

not enough ways to filter searches, not all contacts can be easily found or are there

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is thinking about it, do it

It just saves so much time for an SDR/BDR/ADR

decrease time spent prospecting, fast acces to information

LeadIQ review by User

"Great way to get your contacts into SalesForce "

What do you like best?

Easy way to create contacts in salesForce without manually enter in all the info

What do you dislike?

The emails aren't always accurate, but i still use it to create a contact then find a new email

Finding leads emails

LeadIQ review by <span>Jacob C.</span>
Jacob C.

"Prospecting Software"

What do you like best?

I like how it auto uploads LinkedIn contacts in real time

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration isn't the smoothest functioning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take advantage of all of its functionality

I am able to prospect more efficiently saving me time for money generating activities

LeadIQ review by User in Internet

"Solution to incomplete lead lists"

What do you like best?

Easily source contact details for incomplete leads lists & upload to CRM without fear of duplicates.

What do you dislike?

No ability to attribute campaign source within platform. No ability to upload a partial list - have to build from LinkedIn.

Incomplete lead lists that limited prospecting abilities.

LeadIQ review by <span>Nicholas T.</span>
Nicholas T.

"Wonderful prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

The most effective prospecting tool on the market.

What do you dislike?

I had one small issue where there was some trouble with CRM integration but it was quickly resolved

Increased prospecting capabilities

LeadIQ review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"LeadIQ is great"

What do you like best?

Makes it super easy to prospect from anywhere on the web

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything bad to say about it

Prospecting

Learning about LeadIQ?

* We monitor all LeadIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.