LeadIQ

Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.

Work for LeadIQ?

Showing 31 LeadIQ reviews
LeadIQ review by <span>Maddie C.</span>
Maddie C.

Prospect Like A Pro

What do you like best?

If I have a specific account I am prospecting for, LeadIQ allows me to pull that list up as well as relevant contacts that would be worth reaching out to! It is also easy for me to organize all of my campaigns in order to keep the 2000+ saved leads separate and organized.

What do you dislike?

Email accuracy has been an issue that I've experienced with this tool that has made my process slow down by having to double check and do the extra leg work to track down the correct email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely helpful. The CEO is also hands on and has answered any question we've had. She is open to suggestions, good and bad and wants to make her tool better. It has helped me time and time again make use of my prospecting process. The only downside to be aware of is the lack of email accuracy.

I am able to streamline my prospecting straight from LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to LeadIQ. It makes it easy to upload multiple contacts or leads at a time rather than having to upload them one by one and spending hours on a tedious, time sucking task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadIQ
LeadIQ review by <span>Ankurman S.</span>
Ankurman S.

No Second Guessing Prospect Email Address

What do you like best?

I have 7 prospecting productivity tools integrated with my Gmail or Chrome extensions. But when it comes to getting verified emails, I resort to LeadIQ.

So far, they've had over 80% verified emails rate compared to the likes of other newbies coming every day or players who've been at this for a while now.

The default list building process is very efficient and makes is easy to search for your past prospects in case you didn't take note of their email then and there.

I haven't had a chance to use their premium version with verified phone numbers but so far if I had to recommend someone a tool to get correct emails, LeadIQ wins by a landslide.

No more second-guessing your prospect's email address.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when you click the LeadIQ chorme extension button, it populates a new page of the profile eats up my RAM and seems a bit inefficient as other tools have integrated it on the original LinkedIn page itself.

Recently I got an email from LinkedIn asking to uninstall their extension. LinkedIn threatened to sue Hunter and I guess they're aggressively going after the companies who're putting an extra load on their servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a plethora of prospecting productivity tools - Saleslift, GetProspect, Hunuter.io, etc. But LeadIQ has had over 90% rate for correct lead data. Thus it wins over the others.

Generating verified prospect email addresses on the fly.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadIQ review by <span>Nick W.</span>
Nick W.

Fantastic but not perfect

What do you like best?

Having the side bar up constantly really allows for agile prospecting. The ability to prospect directly from LinkedIn is an absolute must. We use SalesLoft as our development tool and you can import contacts into SalesLoft directly from LeadIQ.

What do you dislike?

The data can often times be inaccurate. When importing contacts that already have an account associated with them in SalesForce LeadIQ will sometimes create a duplicate account. Which only degrades our data in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have another lead information tool so that you can double check to see if the data is accurate.

Finding contacts email and phone numbers. Being agile enough that we don't have to spend a large amount of time scouring LinkedIn to try and find additional people to reach out to.

LeadIQ review by <span>Devon O.</span>
Devon O.

Great tool for lead gen!

What do you like best?

The tool is really easy to use, super click friendly. The connection with Google Sheets makes it incredibly easy to sort and import into our CRM. I also find that the contact information is far more accurate than other tools I have used in the past.

One feature that I really like is that I can see if someone has already added a contact to another list. This is great for me because I am not wasting my time on adding them to my list and adding duplicates to my CRM.

For me, I also love the customer service. They get back to me quickly and let me know when my problem has been solved.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much to dislike. The accuracy of the contact information can always be improved when talking about lead gen tools.

Scraping emails for lead gen and enrichment. It's a great tool for not only myself but for my BDRs. It makes finding the right contacts incredibly easy.

LeadIQ review by <span>Shikha B.</span>
Shikha B.

Simple, easy to use prospecting platform that lives where you are

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of LeadIQ's sleek UI and UX. I've used competitors and it was very hard to get full adoption of those because of the complicated search, capture and import process of new leads. LeadIQ has made it extremely easy to do all those steps and import leads right to your CRM with a few clicks, to really support high volume prospecting teams.

It was very easy and simple to pick up how to use LeadIQ with its intuitive design and awesome customer team.

The email addresses found for contacts is also much more accurate than what I've seen with other systems because of their use of an algorithm instead of searching old databases. Working with an small-medium sized target demographic, new hires join/leave these organizations regularly and often times, their new contact information for a role they began a few months back isn't even in a database yet, making it harder to find their accurate contact information. LeadIQ's algorithm combats that!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've seen is the lack or accuracy of direct line phone numbers. However, this is an issue that LeadIQ is aware of and working on!

The business problem we're solving with LeadIQ is being able to find the contacts and contact information within our target accounts to import and action in the systems we live in.

We're able to take our 200 target accounts and effectively build them out using LeadIQ inside of LinkedIn and import that data into the Salesforce Account Record to then action these contacts and actively begin prospecting them, in the shortest amount of time.

LeadIQ review by <span>Adam A.</span>
Adam A.

LeadIQ is a SDR/AE's best friend

What do you like best?

The thing I love most about LeadIQ is the intuitiveness of the tool. It is so easy to use and benefit from. I work with a VA and it's a huge benefit for her to be able to learn how to use the tool so easily.

The outreach integration is also a huge selling point for me personally. Being able to drop a prospect directly into a cadence is awesome.

More generally speaking, the LeadIQ team is world class. Their turnaround time on support makes life so easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much I don't like about LeadIQ. I think data accuracy can always be improved with lead scraping tools like this. Especially with the phone numbers.

Remembering to change the tags causes some issues later on when you are searching for people.

Scraping contact information (emails + phone numbers)

Finding leads.

Learning about LeadIQ?

* We monitor all LeadIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.