Leadiro

Leadiro is an Account Based Marketing and lead generation tool for sales professionals, marketers and recruiters. Leadiro provides accurate executive B2B contact data that gets results.

Work for Leadiro?

Learning about Leadiro?

Leadiro Reviews

Ask Leadiro a Question
Showing 34 Leadiro reviews
Leadiro review by <span>Cathy M.</span>
Cathy M.

"An essential tool for any Business Development Executive."

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly, there are plenty of filter options available to the end user allowing you to create an accurate powerful data base instantly. After a couple of clicks I have direct access to the correct people in my target industry. Have the correct contact detail is the powerful tool any Business Development can have. Leadiro gives me the power to call or email the correct individual within a company within minutes of logging on. The data is so accurate and the online support is real time and very helpful. I would have no problem in recommending Leadiro to any company.

What do you dislike?

Still hasn't the functionality to integrate with all CRM systems which duplicates work as I have to separately upload to our Dynamics which did take up some time, but not much of a complaint given oh accurate the data is !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadiro gives you the ability to search for companies within a certain geographical area saving you time trawling through Google, LinkedIn etc . Ability to get started with minimal training. Leadiro helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for their correct contact information. This platform eliminates the frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have accurate data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadiro
Leadiro review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"Brilliant for outbound prospecting"

What do you like best?

Leadiro is one of the best data platforms I’ve come across and used in a long time – straight forward and very easy to use. For anyone in Sales and Business Development, it’s important to have access to accurate prospect information and with Leadiro, you get it spades. The filter functionality makes it easy to segment and slice to find the prospects that you really need to target in certain regions and market sectors. Very impressed with the quality of the data and it’s all very reasonably priced. The Technology Install and Intent filters are impressive additions allowing you can search for certain areas of interest or whether they are using certain types of technology’s.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing much to dislike if I’m honest as it ticks all of the right boxes that I’m looking for in a data provider to help with all of our outbound prospecting – easy to use filters, vast data coverage in terms of functions, sectors & regions featured and up-to-date contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Leadiro for all data needs. Very reasonable price wise for a very extensive pool of contacts globally. I’m finding the ABM feature a huge help to be able to zone in on key target accounts. You can choose from monthly recurring plans which I find very convenient so you’re not tied into a yearly contract. If I’ve needed any help with anything or had any questions, the support team has been excellent and they have been very quick to reply and help.

Cold outbound prospecting can be time consuming and a lot of hard work trying to source the right people in the right companies – this takes up majority of a sales person’s time and effort. With Leadiro, our sales team has been able to be a lot more effective by being able to spend all of their time targeting and speaking to the right people and we can be confident that the contact information of those prospects is accurate. Also, using the Technology Install and Intent features, we can run very niche and specific programs that also allow us to be very targeted. In today’s world, data is the new gold and Leadiro has proved themselves to be very valuable resource and partner for us.

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Leadiro review by <span>Matthew Z.</span>
Matthew Z.

"Good, not great"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. They make it simple to search for contacts and verticals that you're looking for.

There also seems to be an endless amount of companies in their database as well as several different job functions to choose from, so whether you're selling to marketing, IT, or management, you're going to be covered.

What do you dislike?

The data is often outdated. This is a major problem if you're planning to do any cold calling/email marketing. I expect there's some way to report these to Leadiro and get credits back, but I'm still compiling my list of bounces/wrong numbers/left the company contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccommend that you buy this only if you're willing to append a lot of the data with a different service or in house team. Also, do your research. There are a lot of solutions similar to Leadiro, but few of which come at this low of a pricepoint - but they do have better data.

We get info on target customers for our ABM campaigns. It has made it easy for us to quickly scale an SDR team without having to rely solely on inbound leads.

Leadiro review by <span>Kerry  W.</span>
Kerry W.

"Thousands of top contacts"

What do you like best?

I love Leadiro as it is so accurate when searching for your prospect.

What do you dislike?

I would say they only thing I can think of that I don't like it you can only scroll the first page of contacts before you download them. If I could see all the contacts before downloading it would enable me to refine my search a bit more. I have downloaded irrelevant contacts because of this.

I am using Leadiro to maximise my database and to email potential prospects in my Niche. It is so accurate and such a powerful tool. I don't have to spend hours adding contacts on to my CRM one by one. The time I have saved is invaluable.

Leadiro review by <span>Phil D.</span>
Phil D.

"Quality data and easy to manage!"

What do you like best?

The Leadiro platform is incredible simple to use and offers great flexibility and filtering. We can take contacts based on location, industry and job title (or a combination of all three) with ease and receive accurate counts in seconds. The huge range of filtering options has meant we can create very focused data sets that receive communications tailored to them.

Another feature that is hugely helpful is the Account based marketing lists. These allow for direct targeting of key companies and accounts. Implementation and visibility of these lists is as simple as performing a regular search.

Their customer service is always superb. Very easily accessible and alway on hand to assist, be it with a platform query or a more bespoke request.

What do you dislike?

A very trivial thing, but when searching for contacts by US State it is required that you know the state code (NY, TX etc). I think a dropdown or tick-box selection of the codes with state name would make US searches slightly easier for people like myself who aren't completely sure on state codes. Other than that i don't dislike anything about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the portal and see how everything works. The Leadiro team are hugely helpful and back up the impressive nature of the portal with their knowledge and professional nature.

We utilise Leadiro's portal and data for a variety of clients, this means we can provide up to date and relevant contacts to our customers and in return they see leads responding to their marketing campaigns with readily available information on each contact

Leadiro review by <span>Rachel H.</span>
Rachel H.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use. I am extremely impressed with the speed that it processes searches. The data quality is also excellent and easy to segment.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if more contacts could be pulled out of the system at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great value tool. The service is very flexible and we can get access to a high quality data contact pool that we were really lacking previously. Even if you are using another vendor I would highly recommend giving Leadiro a try as it's low risk given there is no 12 month contract lock-ins.

Access to great data. The segmentation features really help us deliver on campaigns.

Leadiro review by <span>Sam W.</span>
Sam W.

"Excellent, easy -to-use database platform"

What do you like best?

Very simple to navigate and use. Applying filters so to narrow down to your preferred choice of contacts is very quick and easy too.

What do you dislike?

We found a small amount of the the data to be out of date but that is no different to any other database services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the most up-to-date data available with an Unrivalled ease of use then Leadiro is the best platform i have come across.

We have managed to source initial points of contact in certain organisations which we had previously always struggled to source ourselves. These initial points of contact have steered us towards the decision makers, correspondence with which has proved invaluable.

Leadiro review by <span>Rachel C.</span>
Rachel C.

"High-quality and accurate business contacts"

What do you like best?

User friendly- It is very easy to naviagte to find the contact your are looking for and to add or remove contacts to your basket. The simplicity of the various filters by job titel, level, industry country was very helpful . It is so fast and the payments are easy to manage .The process was very quick and efficient and thank you to team Leadiro.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I would highly recommend Leadiro to any sales or marketing teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In our experience the data is very up to date ; we will therefore have no hesitation in recommending Leadiro for your direct marketing campaigns.As good data is one of the most fundamental elements of a successful campaign, I would rely time and time again on the Leadiro team.

This is saving me time building out my own database.

They are the relevant contacts and they are maintained and updated constantly.

Leadiro review by <span>Nagraj L.</span>
Nagraj L.

"Easy to Use, Extensive filters for a quick list prep, lead search tasks"

What do you like best?

Ability to get started with minimal training, integration with salesforce, quick decisive chat support that solve issues, not just provide information.

What do you dislike?

last 4 months, there was only one day of outage of a specific feature which they resolved within a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

email and contact databases are of several kinds, align these to your requirements and then buy.

We are getting high quality valid contacts for our campaigns that are imported directly into salesforce. We also can target specific technology installs, say to find all contacts who use SharePoint for instance. This is a paid feature(add-on) to subscription, but is valuable for specific campaigns.

Leadiro review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Leadiro Fan"

What do you like best?

Leadiro has great quality lists that I've found have very high deliverability rates--at a really great cost. I've needed to get in touch with their team every now and then over the 8-9 months that I've been a customer and they have been very helpful every time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There have been a few questions I've had, but customer service was always quick to answer them helpfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly worth giving a try.

For email marketing I need high quality lists at a reasonable cost. Both of these things have been beneficial about Leadiro.

Leadiro review by <span>Oli S.</span>
Oli S.

"Great data, even better service"

What do you like best?

Data is great and particularly knowledge-built data I haven’t found elsewhere. But it’s the people behind it that have stood out as much as anything.

What do you dislike?

Data accuracy is not perfect, but people move so that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Note that I disn’t Mention in negatives because I have found this across data sets; company size may not be accurate as it may be based on the office size not whole company. Therefore major corporations can appear to be 25 employees

Business development

Leadiro review by <span>Jason Y.</span>
Jason Y.

"Best bang for the buck B2B data tool on the market"

What do you like best?

I've tried several data tools, and Leadiro's data is the most accurate that I could find. Also, in terms of needing to fly through a tool and learn it quickly, Leadiro has the best UX & UI.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they don't have the specific keywords that I want to search for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not happy with the tool, they fix it. Love the team!

We use Leadiro for all of our outbound sales campaigns.

Leadiro review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

"Absolutely satisfied"

What do you like best?

Really user-friendly application. Functions, mainly related to filtering, are absolutely convenient to find and use. I requested a personal demo, which was provided and convinced me to subscribe. The application reflected the promised features.

99% of downloaded contacts were working.

What do you dislike?

Distribution of available contracts is really scewed to the right. High number of contacts sometimes not necessarily reflect high number of available companies.

We launched a cold email campaign, telling prospects about our new service. We needed CEO, CTO, IT director / manager contacts to send the mails to.

We managed to send out the mass emails, based on Leadiro contact exports. Most of the contacts were working.

Leadiro review by <span>Nick W.</span>
Nick W.

"Good accuracy, great depth at contact level"

What do you like best?

Leadiro are particularly strong on contacts in tech sector globally. Equally we use them for marketing and sales contacts in uk for Force24 campaigns to good effect. Good value

What do you dislike?

The UI of portal could be slightly easier

We are generating opportunities for our sales team utilising Leadiro data within Force24 platform

Leadiro review by <span>Bruno B.</span>
Bruno B.

"I used Leadiro since 2017."

What do you like best?

For me the mainly features Leadiro this quality os informations and the UI. I think one the best software take leads.

What do you dislike?

I need lead from Brazil and there ins't a lot of company in plataform.

Source of Leads

Leadiro review by <span>Craig C.</span>
Craig C.

"Excellent tool for identifying contacts via multiple parameters"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can search using multiple parameters - geographic (country/state/city), industry, sub-markets, job titles/levels/function, company, company size, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far I would say that there is nothing that I dislike about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it. It's easy to use/search and provides detailed information on a wide variety of professions, in many companies across a wide range of geographic locations.

Finding specific contacts (potential leads) in various markets at targeted companies

Leadiro review by <span>Cathal N.</span>
Cathal N.

"Great B2B Data"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, sales intelligence for tech install and intent data. ABM feature really good.

What do you dislike?

Improvements could be made selecting multiple install based products using the tech install feature

The data is really helping us with campaign execution.

Leadiro review by <span>Richard P.</span>
Richard P.

"Cost effective lead generation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use & low cost. Many search filters to generate all required data.

What do you dislike?

Can't fault it. Meets requirements, great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try for free then sign up.

Lead generation for business development.

Leadiro review by <span>Russ S.</span>
Russ S.

"We are brand new ! But the tools are intuitive, the service & sales experience has been great"

What do you like best?

ease of use. No long term contract,. data filters

What do you dislike?

It can't integrate with all levels of Salesforce.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it possible to integrate with all levels of SFDC

business development & marketing

Leadiro review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Leadiro is extremely easy to use."

What do you like best?

Key is the ability to provide very granular criteria to obtain the results you need allowing for the ease of slicing and dicing the data.

What do you dislike?

Not always apparent what we are being charged for without some digging.

Getting accurate call lists with contact information to plug into our demand generation campaigns. More effective call plans leading to more conversions and nurture campaigns. Less time lost on inaccurate information.

Leadiro review by <span>Angela E.</span>
Angela E.

"Good data set with great filtering and targeting"

What do you like best?

Some of the best features are the ability to find records within an account list and to filter validated records or open up to a wider list.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a direct connection to Salesforce CRM to push and pull data and filter criteria.

Account based marketing, sales development list building and appending

Leadiro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Leadiro is proving to be a very useful business tool"

What do you like best?

The Leadiro platform is very easy to use and drill down into the data you require

What do you dislike?

Not much, I am finding the product very useful and accurate

Sourcing new accurate data is always a constant struggle and we are finding using Leadiro is helping to ease the burden.

Leadiro review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and great customer support"

What do you like best?

During my first session on Leadiro I had a few questions. Their chat function was extremely useful and turned into a product training that helped me best utilize the tool. Love the self serve platform

What do you dislike?

Month over month it's hard to know which contacts you've already exported

Data enrichment

Leadiro review by Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications
Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications

"New start up working with large data sets for the first time"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use without any prior experience. Transparent pricing. More than anything Leadiro helped us to start selling with high volumes of contact data. We are a new business and this is a new way of marketing for us but it’s working very well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. We’ve found more things intuitive but where we didn’t the support has been excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way for smaller companies to start selling with large volumes of data

Email marketing for a new business consultancy

Leadiro review by <span>Jason C.</span>
Jason C.

"Simple, efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the solution. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Leadiro were efficient and professional in the communication and implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Leadiro for ease of use and simplicity

New lead generation and creating a new business pipeline

Leadiro review by Administrator

"Leadiro - I highly recommend their product/service."

What do you like best?

We love the customer service and their ability to get back to us quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment - i like what they have to offer.

To reach out to prospects

Leadiro review by Consultant in Utilities
Consultant in Utilities

"Flawless"

What do you like best?

Ease of use very rich data base flexible

What do you dislike?

no 24 hour customer support better to have 24 hr access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reaching more executives compared to other resources we had used

Leadiro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great data-Great Interface"

What do you like best?

Data is always >97% accurate, Easy 2 Use

What do you dislike?

Inability to select or deselect .org, .edu, .gov etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get .org and .edu suppression lists

Research and target list Development

Leadiro review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"not quite for us"

What do you like best?

I liked the payment method- ease to get set up and working straight away

cost and means to pay

What do you dislike?

search facility- having to select everything and not being able to pull off to review before paying to download

regional focus- not enough data, big chunks of our markets missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

understand what coverage there is for your market

list pulls- to build out account plans

Leadiro review by <span>Matt W.</span>
Matt W.

"GREAT SERVICE!!"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to navigate and very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could search by name (first and/or last)

Sponsorship and corporate contacts.

Leadiro review by <span>John G.</span>
John G.

"Lots of Leads"

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use and quite intuitive

What do you dislike?

Too many bounces, getting credited back for bounces

Sourcing leads. Has allowed me to fill top of funnel

Leadiro review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing Platform, Highly Recommended "

What do you like best?

Data is readily available, quality is awesome. Service from support team is superb. Managing all suppression, competitor lists is a real ease.

What do you dislike?

If the volume of data available is increased that would be real exciting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try the platform once and feel the ease of getting high quality accurate data

High conversion rate, data accuracy is high.

Leadiro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Leadiro review"

What do you like best?

- Ability to filter by install base

- Ability to save searches, either for future download.

What do you dislike?

- Data can sometimes be a little out of date, in terms of job titles.

Our business is split between key accounts and SMB, Leadiro is solving literally all our problems with SMB data.

Leadiro review by User in Computer Software

"A Fast Way to get Data"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, lots of segmentation criteria, low cost

What do you dislike?

Quality of the data was questionable, could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good, tool low cost but could be improved

Lead generations

Learn more about Leadiro

Leadiro Videos

Learning about Leadiro?

* We monitor all Leadiro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.