Leadiro

Leadiro is an Account Based Marketing and lead generation tool for sales professionals, marketers and recruiters. Leadiro provides accurate executive B2B contact data that gets results.

Work for Leadiro?

Learning about Leadiro?

Leadiro Reviews

Ask Leadiro a Question
Showing 30 Leadiro reviews
Leadiro review by <span>Cathy M.</span>
Cathy M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

An essential tool for any Business Development Executive.

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly, there are plenty of filter options available to the end user allowing you to create an accurate powerful data base instantly. After a couple of clicks I have direct access to the correct people in my target industry. Have the correct contact detail is the powerful tool any Business Development can have. Leadiro gives me the power to call or email the correct individual within a company within minutes of logging on. The data is so accurate and the online support is real time and very helpful. I would have no problem in recommending Leadiro to any company.

What do you dislike?

Still hasn't the functionality to integrate with all CRM systems which duplicates work as I have to separately upload to our Dynamics which did take up some time, but not much of a complaint given oh accurate the data is !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadiro gives you the ability to search for companies within a certain geographical area saving you time trawling through Google, LinkedIn etc . Ability to get started with minimal training. Leadiro helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for their correct contact information. This platform eliminates the frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have accurate data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadiro
Leadiro review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

Brilliant for outbound prospecting

What do you like best?

Leadiro is one of the best data platforms I’ve come across and used in a long time – straight forward and very easy to use. For anyone in Sales and Business Development, it’s important to have access to accurate prospect information and with Leadiro, you get it spades. The filter functionality makes it easy to segment and slice to find the prospects that you really need to target in certain regions and market sectors. Very impressed with the quality of the data and it’s all very reasonably priced. The Technology Install and Intent filters are impressive additions allowing you can search for certain areas of interest or whether they are using certain types of technology’s.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing much to dislike if I’m honest as it ticks all of the right boxes that I’m looking for in a data provider to help with all of our outbound prospecting – easy to use filters, vast data coverage in terms of functions, sectors & regions featured and up-to-date contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Leadiro for all data needs. Very reasonable price wise for a very extensive pool of contacts globally. I’m finding the ABM feature a huge help to be able to zone in on key target accounts. You can choose from monthly recurring plans which I find very convenient so you’re not tied into a yearly contract. If I’ve needed any help with anything or had any questions, the support team has been excellent and they have been very quick to reply and help.

Cold outbound prospecting can be time consuming and a lot of hard work trying to source the right people in the right companies – this takes up majority of a sales person’s time and effort. With Leadiro, our sales team has been able to be a lot more effective by being able to spend all of their time targeting and speaking to the right people and we can be confident that the contact information of those prospects is accurate. Also, using the Technology Install and Intent features, we can run very niche and specific programs that also allow us to be very targeted. In today’s world, data is the new gold and Leadiro has proved themselves to be very valuable resource and partner for us.

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Leadiro review by <span>Matthew Z.</span>
Matthew Z.

Good, not great

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. They make it simple to search for contacts and verticals that you're looking for.

There also seems to be an endless amount of companies in their database as well as several different job functions to choose from, so whether you're selling to marketing, IT, or management, you're going to be covered.

What do you dislike?

The data is often outdated. This is a major problem if you're planning to do any cold calling/email marketing. I expect there's some way to report these to Leadiro and get credits back, but I'm still compiling my list of bounces/wrong numbers/left the company contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccommend that you buy this only if you're willing to append a lot of the data with a different service or in house team. Also, do your research. There are a lot of solutions similar to Leadiro, but few of which come at this low of a pricepoint - but they do have better data.

We get info on target customers for our ABM campaigns. It has made it easy for us to quickly scale an SDR team without having to rely solely on inbound leads.

Leadiro review by <span>Kerry  W.</span>
Kerry W.

Thousands of top contacts

What do you like best?

I love Leadiro as it is so accurate when searching for your prospect.

What do you dislike?

I would say they only thing I can think of that I don't like it you can only scroll the first page of contacts before you download them. If I could see all the contacts before downloading it would enable me to refine my search a bit more. I have downloaded irrelevant contacts because of this.

I am using Leadiro to maximise my database and to email potential prospects in my Niche. It is so accurate and such a powerful tool. I don't have to spend hours adding contacts on to my CRM one by one. The time I have saved is invaluable.

Leadiro review by <span>Phil D.</span>
Phil D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Quality data and easy to manage!

What do you like best?

The Leadiro platform is incredible simple to use and offers great flexibility and filtering. We can take contacts based on location, industry and job title (or a combination of all three) with ease and receive accurate counts in seconds. The huge range of filtering options has meant we can create very focused data sets that receive communications tailored to them.

Another feature that is hugely helpful is the Account based marketing lists. These allow for direct targeting of key companies and accounts. Implementation and visibility of these lists is as simple as performing a regular search.

Their customer service is always superb. Very easily accessible and alway on hand to assist, be it with a platform query or a more bespoke request.

What do you dislike?

A very trivial thing, but when searching for contacts by US State it is required that you know the state code (NY, TX etc). I think a dropdown or tick-box selection of the codes with state name would make US searches slightly easier for people like myself who aren't completely sure on state codes. Other than that i don't dislike anything about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the portal and see how everything works. The Leadiro team are hugely helpful and back up the impressive nature of the portal with their knowledge and professional nature.

We utilise Leadiro's portal and data for a variety of clients, this means we can provide up to date and relevant contacts to our customers and in return they see leads responding to their marketing campaigns with readily available information on each contact

Leadiro review by <span>Rachel H.</span>
Rachel H.

Great Prospecting Tool

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use. I am extremely impressed with the speed that it processes searches. The data quality is also excellent and easy to segment.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if more contacts could be pulled out of the system at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great value tool. The service is very flexible and we can get access to a high quality data contact pool that we were really lacking previously. Even if you are using another vendor I would highly recommend giving Leadiro a try as it's low risk given there is no 12 month contract lock-ins.

Access to great data. The segmentation features really help us deliver on campaigns.

Learn more about Leadiro

Leadiro Videos

Learning about Leadiro?

* We monitor all Leadiro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.