LeadLander

3.7

Help you analyze and respond to the companies that are researching information on your website.

Work for LeadLander?

Learning about LeadLander?

LeadLander Reviews

Ask LeadLander a Question
Showing 16 LeadLander reviews
LeadLander review by Laralyn E.
Laralyn E.

"Confusing and not pretty"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see who is on our website from their IP address and that it sometimes has names, emails, phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

It's such a confusing UI, it's really ugly, and I think that it should automatically filter out results for the IP addresses that are just coming from the telecom companies, since half of the time it looks like telecom companies are looking at our site a lot but it's just their customers. I also don't really understand the point of LeadLander (besides for the IP lookup) if you have Marketo or any type of tech that tells you when someone fills out a form on your website. It's just not that useful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand what it does and what it can't do, and that some of the results are going to be very misleading.

Finding leads. I haven't gotten that much benefit from it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadLander
LeadLander review by Lori S.
Lori S.

"Out of date UI, "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Leadlander is being able to track individual users who come to your site and see what pages they have been to. If that user is known in your database as related to a specific email, then it will track them over time to see what their activity is. You cannot do any sophisticated reporting in this respect though, just lists of page visits and dates, and form submissions if you have them enabled to work with Leadlander. The lead scoring aspect is somewhat useful if you have no other way of tracking this in your CRM, but really does not fill in all the gaps.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things. Leadlander's UI is far out of date. It feels like it was developed in 2000 and then was never updated. Reporting is pretty basic, and it is difficult to associate the data they collect with your CRM other than manually or possibly with Zapier.

From a prospecting point of view, you get a decent list of companies who have visited your site, and that list is more accurate than Hubspot's prospecting tool, but less accurate than Lead Forensics. Lead Forensics filters out the user's ISP, so you will only get the actual company you are looking for, instead of 20 visits from Rogers that is probably someone's ISP instead of their company - but you definitely pay for it with Lead Forensics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to understand what you are looking for from your goals. They are a yearly subscription, so it is best to do the trial and see if the interface, information, reporting, and integration capabilities are what you're looking for. If you are looking for something cheaper, Hubspot sales pro offers a slightly less robust prospecting tool with a great sales outreach automation set of tools that is worth the minimal monthly cost. Or you can look at Lead Forensics for a more modern and robust set of prospecting tools, though they are probably twice the annual cost of LL.

Do not get this product - or any lead prospecting product - if you do not intend to use the features. It is a wasted investment if all you want to do is look at the company names coming to your site. As with any tool, unless you take action and have solid, actionable outreach campaigns that make use of it, you won't see any valuable return.

I work for a B2B company, so knowing the companies of our visitors is important in directing our marketing and outreach campaigns to the right locations and industries. The business problem we have is associated with lead scoring and associating behaviour on the website with individuals to help us with more targeted and relevant outreach.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

LeadLander review by Administrator

"A price effective website visitor tracking tool"

What do you like best?

A few things that I like about LeadLander: fairly cost effective, relatively intuitive, newly redesigned interface, great support - very reponsive

What do you dislike?

A few things that I dislike about LeadLander - very limited analytics capabilities, only integrates with Salesforce, ideally, we would like a tool to integrate within CRM Dynamics,

At my firm, we are using LeadLander to track visitors for informational purposes to reference in relation to a deal or marketing efforts. We also use it for recruiting purposes to see who is visiting out website during hiring season. It provides consistent findings which from time to time depending on the visitor has added some value to our staff.

LeadLander review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Simple to use and sales reps like it"

What do you like best?

When we introduce new apps or tools to the inside sales team, the biggest challenge by far is user adoption. Leadlander is simple to use. We've tried to bring on similar solutions that on paper looked like better, more comprehensive solutions to solve business challenges and enable sales. But they were never adopted. The learning curve was too steep.

What do you dislike?

It really just provides you with the resolved IP address information. And for tools like this, that IP data is 50%-80% accurate (you can Google this). When you click into a visiting company, there's a basic LinkedIn lookup that takes you to a Google search. No real integration with other third party data that might make finding contacts easier. Other tools do a better job of linking activity to accounts in Salesforce for account based marketing and sales. Compared to other tools, seems like they're not pushing enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around - Leadlander is simple, but there are more complete solutions out there depending on your needs. May be a good fit if you have minimal requirements.

97% percent of our web site visitors are anonymous. This helps the sales team identify visiting companies in their territory. With this information, the reps can then look for contacts in a geo. It gives them insight that we otherwise wouldn't have.

LeadLander review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Great way to see who's visiting your site"

What do you like best?

Leadlander has a great ability to track back the ISP's of any company that comes to your website. This gives you sales teams great places to start.

What do you dislike?

Leadlander was recently purchased by Hyland Software, who offers a competitive solution. Even though they say their not sharing data, I sometimes feel skeptical about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this solution for any organization that is doing a lot of SEO and needing to see who is visiting their website.

This is a great way to see how your SEO is driving companies to your site. What pages they are visiting. Good way to generate leads for your sales team.

LeadLander review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Helpful as long as your territory fits into the box"

What do you like best?

You can see the pages that were searched, and you can have this sync up with your CRM (Salesforce) for easy account based searching.

What do you dislike?

I cannot dig into an area smaller than a state. So...I get much more useless information that I want. Too much noise and not enough action!

Recommendations to others considering the product

they just switched me over to a new interface, so we'll see if its any better. check back in 4 months.

I can see which prospective customers are "checking me out".

LeadLander review by Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

"Good tool for lead generation/nurturing"

What do you like best?

Leadlander is a great tool to help you understand who has visited your site, what pages they visited, and how often they visit. Most times this information is specific to a company and not a specific contact, but at least it tells you who's interested in your offerings.

What do you dislike?

Because Leadlander builds its information off of IP addresses it can't tell you specifically who was on your site. I realize this is not a Leadlander issue but a global issue. However if it could tell you specifically who was on your site that would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool to have if your marketing budget allows for it.

Lead generation and lead nurturing.

LeadLander review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

The user layout is very easy to understand and provides very detailed insight as to whom is viewing your website. My favorite feature is how I can add my targeted companies to a watch list, so as soon as they view our webpage, I receive an instant email notification letting me know when and what pages. Additionally, I like how it shows what search engine is used to search along with what key words were used to find site. Highly Recommended.

What do you dislike?

I have no features that I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly endorse this product as it provides great value to insides sales as well as digital marketing.

We are realizing how effectively our website is gaining attraction, based on a SEO perspective. Additionally, it allows us to figure out how to make adjustments to our Webpage to minimize the amount of clicks for prospects to view/find the most relevant content based on their needs.

LeadLander review by Steven A. L.
Steven A. L.

"Great Product but Most Marketing Automation covers what they can do."

What do you like best?

LeadLander provides very detailed information about both you anonymous and known visitors. The dashboards in which the data is presented is also very clean.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be more ways to slice and dice the data. Custom reports are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using the built in Alerts. My sales team had alerts based on certain pages being visited and number of visits.

We used this tool to finally get some visibility into our site visitors. This insight was actionable for our sales team.

LeadLander review by Xavier M.
Xavier M.

"Great tool with an even better price."

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use for this tool. It pulls in data that your conventional big name company's does not have access to. It helped our company receive more accurate SEM and SEO numbers.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The tool is young and evolving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company needs a cost effective tool, for a really great price, LeadLander is the way to go!

It allowed us to link our GoogleAd word camp's with our MAP's software (Marketo).

LeadLander review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Works ok but missed some companies"

What do you like best?

It was straight forward and simple to use. It was also easy to set up custom reports to be delivered to reps on a periodic basis.

What do you dislike?

The data was largely not actionable when it was a company (understandable), but it was also often just coming from some ISP. We also were missing several companies per day that other tools were able to pick up.

Trying to target potential leads for our sales force.

LeadLander review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Leadlander provides useful visibility"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and provides quick visibility into site traffic -- anyone can use it

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is a little clunky when searching on multiple variables

quick resolution to site traffic questions

LeadLander review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Love the insight!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see who is actively on my site. I've used a lot of software that identifies who is coming, but you get a lot of generic ISP names instead of the actual company name. This helps our marketing and sales teams track lead touches and know who to follow-up with.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more integrations with CRM systems like Salesforce.

Marketing and Sales are able to track prospects and lead touches. It's helped us be more intelligent with our outreach and follow-up efforts.

LeadLander review by User

"Met my needs"

What do you like best?

I used Leadlander in conjunction with Mailchimp to help me get a 360 view of my marketing emails. Who was clicking through and, ultimately, where they were spending time on my site.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a back end integration with Mailchimp.

Marketing - able to better target those that click on my marketing emails.

LeadLander review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Not the prettiest tool, but good data"

What do you like best?

The tool is simple and clear in its purpose. The data is good and the lead scoring options are helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to connect with Dynamics CRM is a bummer. Not everyone uses salesforce.

It finds the people who are interested in a website and it identified companies to nurture.

LeadLander review by Sathee B.
Sathee B.

"Great lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to implement and use. We are able to identify quality leads for prospecting on an ongoing basis

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool had more analytics.....

Lead generation and Web Traffic Monitoring

Learning about LeadLander?

* We monitor all LeadLander reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.