LeadLeaper

4.7

LeadLeaper is sales intelligence simplified

Work for LeadLeaper?

Learning about LeadLeaper?

LeadLeaper Reviews

Ask LeadLeaper a Question
Showing 16 LeadLeaper reviews
LeadLeaper review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Gravitocity makes prospecting easy."

What do you like best?

The application is easy to use can be run from my browser and allows me to find new prospects, their titles, email addresses and telephone numbers in seconds. With Gravitocity, the information is highly accurate and in a format which allows me to run email campaigns and understand the effectiveness of the campaigns. Finally a tool for sales people which actually increases their productivity, makes marketing easier and provides management valuable insight.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the product works well and meets all of my needs today. Therefore, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go online and obtain some test licenses, see how intuitive the application is and begin your campaigns immediately. Once you see the benefits, purchase licenses and begin winning new customers.

Historically, sales teams have had to wait for others to give them information for prospecting. This information was often late, inaccurate and hard to managed. Today, Gravitocity has developed a tool which allows sales people to work independently and satisfies the hunger to acquire new contacts. I have been above to run campaigns to find new prospects and recruit new sales people.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadLeaper
LeadLeaper review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Gravitocity makes my job easier and my work better"

What do you like best?

Reaching new prospects to participate in executive reports has traditionally been hard for me. Gravitocity opens up hundreds (literally) of well-qualified candidates I wouldn't have found otherwise. It also makes it easy to contact them en masse or individually and to track how they're responding to my email.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The interface is intuitive and easy. It integrates nicely with my existing methods of doing work. I wish that 100% of the contacts I find through Gravitocity would translate into verified email addresses. As it stands, Gravitocity delivers at about 90%, leagues better than any of its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it, this thing is a game changer. It'll take you all of about five minutes and one search to realize it.

I'm a journalist. Access is always the biggest problem for me. Gravitocity not only provides access to new prospects, it offers a new, streamlined way to get in touch with them and monitor their interest in my outreach. A game changer.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

LeadLeaper review by Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

"Best Sales tool I have seen in a long time"

What do you like best?

I can locate the correct contact information for virtually ANYONE I want to meet or connect with in seconds with a few simple clicks. It is especially useful for contacting people who rarely make their information available publicly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort my project lists. I understand this feature is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will differentiate your selling efforts if you work in a competitive industry. You will be talking to decision makers when your competitors are still talking to intermediaries.

I am shortening the sales cycle by getting to the decision maker right away and not having to use as many intermediaries or introductions.

LeadLeaper review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Gravitocity - The best way to find the right fish in the sea of data"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and efficient which presents extremely accurate results. The ability to disposition those results through the tools for direct emailing with tracking, alerts and reporting is great. You can also export the data or use the existing SalesForce integration to work the leads to sales close.

What do you dislike?

There some small UI issues I would like seen cleaned up. One example: it would be nice if the name of the current active project being worked would appear on main Gravitocity plug dialogue box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understanding Gravitocity's role in your overall marketing & sales processes is key.

The main issue Gravitocity addresses for us is being able to provide highly accurate top of funnel data that can be worked through our sales processes. No more buy lists and hoping the calls\contacts make are accurate.

LeadLeaper review by Tristan J.
Tristan J.

"The ultimate lead sourcing tool"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, ease and speed of finding comanies and contacts.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a "Help/Assistance" tab on the Gravitocity icon where more explanation on how acheive what needs to be done, perhaps even have a link video presentations offered on the website.. For example in the outreach section you could offer numbererd steps on how to organise an e-mail and perhaps show some expamples

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is invaluable, it saves you time but more importantly puts you in contact with the people you need to speak to. The ease and simplicty of use makes obtaining that key information you need hassle free.

Increasing IHS Maritme & Trade product awareness to C and VP level contacts within certain industry sectors. Using this tool allows you to quickly identify and contact the right individuals.

LeadLeaper review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Incredible tool for developing leads and lists to break into new market"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Data Sources like data.com and linkedin included in pricing makes attractive roi

lists of suspect leads easily captured and nurtured

What do you dislike?

The email and phone portion when verifying tells you it is looking for email but gives you no indication when it will be done which is frustrating. Also you can get tripped up by searching a name as a misspelling is fatal but you may never know it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build target lists and industries based on Geo location and see the power of the discovery toolset

Prospecting and qualified lead list based on verified discoveries provides a high ROI and efficiency for sales people. Add the discovery verification and the tool outperforms any list vendor people can rely on because this data is real time and updated

LeadLeaper review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very helpful email discovery tool and simple email template features for reaching prospects."

What do you like best?

I love that I can quickly find email addresses with a click of a button while I prospect on LinkedIn. The email template features are also great for sending personal emails and it is easy to tell who opened and who clicked a link on my email. The email discovery and email template features help me tremendously during my new customer engagement and acquisition efforts.

What do you dislike?

While the discovery feature for finding individual addresses (searching on LinkedIn page, etc.) is great, in my personal experience my discovery rate drops when uploading larger lists. Also it would be nice to have some more customized features on the email templates and be able to experiment with different content. These additional features would only help by personal engagement with prospects even richer.

I am trying to engage and acquire new business at scale and in the most cost-effective way. Gravitocity has helped me discover email addresses for the prospects I need to reach and helps make my follow up process with them smooth at an affordable value.

LeadLeaper review by Doug R.
Doug R.

"Very effective and straightforward way to reach prospects and track your interaction"

What do you like best?

I am able to find contact information quickly, without doing a lot of research or buying expensive lists. Then I'm able to track my interactions. As a sales consultant, I can see its applicability for sales and tactical marketing teams of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to support more web browsers like Safari.

Gaining access to decision makers without the time and expense of buying lists, which many times are out dated. I have been able to access at least 100 executives I couldn't find anywhere else using it part-time for several months.

LeadLeaper review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Powerful lead gen app"

What do you like best?

The ability to seamlessly discover new contacts via Linkedin, capture their verified business email address, and send an automated email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to copy text from a word document into a new email template

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gravitocity is a no-brainer for any sales or marketing team.

Lead generation, sales prospecting, building pipeline. I have more time to focus on closing deals rather than prospecting.

LeadLeaper review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Direct Connections Provide Superior Results"

What do you like best?

The ability to discover the specific email address is far superior to using a social media address. It gets more attention and doesn't look like a social media fishing expedition

What do you dislike?

There seems to be too many suggestions when I am looking for just one individual. Knowing all that person's relationships is nice but, I'd rather that be an option instead of the default.

Direct email and phone connections have helped me resolve the "how can i contact this person in a professional manner" problem.

As a result I have been able to secure more appointments and subsequent sales revenues.

LeadLeaper review by User in Computer Software

"Reaching key decision-makers just got a whole lot easier..."

What do you like best?

Excellent resource for reliably accessing viable email addresses for key-decision makers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing notable to constructively criticize at this time, but I realize no solution is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales team is required to prospect and find decision-makers, then you simply can't afford to go without arming them with this outstanding tool.

My organization does business within the Pet Industry's canine conformation/trial/seminar niche. Specifically, we work the dog clubs who regularly conduct events for fanciers and enthusiasts of their respective breed(s). It can be very difficult to reach key club officers/decision makers when trying to market our SaaS solution. Prospecting just got a whole lot easier for my Biz Dev team.

LeadLeaper review by Rich R.
Rich R.

"Gravitocity review"

What do you like best?

Exact, precise, dedication to relevant details needed from a platform such as Gravitocity.

Looking forward to the day when the "G" appears on all laptops, mobile devices, and desktops for those seeking to make deals!

What do you dislike?

That my company continues to use Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it or loose it!

Expanding territory by identifying key contacts and decision makers.. consistently!

LeadLeaper review by Dimitrios G.
Dimitrios G.

"Amazing Product. I use this for work almost every day. It’s great for finding the point person."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to isolate contacts by project names.

What do you dislike?

Amount of time you have to wait till you find a phone number or an email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to have when you are in sales.

Amount of time it takes to track down the correct pooint person. Time management.

LeadLeaper review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Subscriber and user"

What do you like best?

I can find reliable contact information for prospects I don't know

What do you dislike?

The technology could be a little more user friendly. However after some effort I am making incredible progress in prospecting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with vendor to ensure proper adoption.

Create a system to track new leads and incorporate your crm before starting a major campaign

I have a great service that was under utilized until I began prospecting with Gravitocity.

My pipeline as honestly increased 10 x in four weeks

LeadLeaper review by Greg R.
Greg R.

"???"

What do you like best?

The abiltiy to quickly research contacts by title and company name in order to expand our reach.

What do you dislike?

Few minor formating issues with the email program

Drive new customer revenue and we are already engaged with many new prospects

LeadLeaper review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Gravitocity Survey Response"

What do you like best?

The ability to identify the right contacts I am seeking to engage, and pinpoint outbound email communication contact with them.

What do you dislike?

The tool has evolved with added features over time, to the point where I find it ideal. I cannot think of any shortcomings at this point.

Sales prospecting. Pipeline growth.

Learning about LeadLeaper?

* We monitor all LeadLeaper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.