LeadMaster

Lead Management Software, Online Lead Tracking, Email Marketing & SFA CRM.

Work for LeadMaster?
Greenrope vs 3  2x

Learning about LeadMaster?

LeadMaster Reviews

Ask LeadMaster a Question
Showing 10 LeadMaster reviews
LeadMaster review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

We at "Strategic Operations" use LeadMasterCRM, our market focus is government services and have fou

What do you like best?

I like the customer service and assistance, our business model requires tracking numerous product lines and line items. The LeadMasterCRM provides data arrangement in layers that is logical and simple to use.

I am a huge fan of importing data for updates, and new data entry, the LeadMasterCRM accommodates broad data importing by customer, opportunity and by job codes.

I also like the report functions such as; report subscriptions. All I have to worry about is the data entry the reports are automated.

The E-mail blast functionality is also an excellent feature, telling me how many e-mails were read etc.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit slow at times but the Customer service team will correct this if you send a request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost savings & excellent customer service is the value you can expect from the LeadMasterCRM

The LeadMasterCRM provides a single point of Collaboration for our business teams and back office support all customer centric.

We have the ability to speak to our customers in a big way, while at the same time we have the ability to read recent update notes, track everything else from quotes to shipping documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadMaster
LeadMaster review by <span>Rob I.</span>
Rob I.

Leadmaster is a powerful and flexible CRM System

What do you like best?

We leverage leadmaster CRM for a wide spectrum of clients. We have found that Leadmaster is very powerful and able to address requirements for many different clients at reasonable prices. The system is also very straight forward to develop and maintain new client applications.

What do you dislike?

We have found that Leadmaster meets all our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best to fully think through requirements before building the application. This will streamline development and implementation

Leadmaster has solved requirements from straight forward CRM to Outbound marketing applications, to real time lead integration applications. Leadmaster is powerful without the complexity and expense of aSalesforce.

What CRM solution do you use?

LeadMaster review by <span>Madeline B.</span>
Madeline B.

Antiquated technology

What do you like best?

I like that it is very simple to use, but it is almost too basic for a CRM.

What do you dislike?

Overall, it feels antiquated. More modern CRMs seem to fit the needs of our business better (pulling reports, ease of use, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a very small, basic business, than this product might be okay for you. Otherwise, look for a more robust option.

It is great for holding/keeping track of our older data, otherwise, it does not do much for us anymore.

LeadMaster review by Agency
Agency

Leadmaster Review

What do you like best?

I love that all my leads are in one place. I also appreciate that it sends me reminders to reach out to leads I might have forgotten about.

What do you dislike?

How difficult it is to look at a certain area. I can’t search based on Birthday or lead status at a certain facility. It is also very time consuming to put leads into LeadMaster. It also still sends you reminders on leads that you have gotten enrolled and they are no longer leads.

Benefits is that it reminds you of leads that you might have forgotten about, which helps a lot. It helps keep everyone accountable as well and you can see how your fellow workers are doing as well.

LeadMaster review by User in Financial Services

Good program for capturing leads

What do you like best?

Great user friendly program that is great for storing and working with leads especially in a telemarketing capacity. Stores a lot of info and it’s easy to send leads from within the program.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be quirky and can be a little difficult to run various reports that are needed to evaluate efficiency of callers.

Use this for telemarketing campaigns. Can search within program to see if we have contacted leads before. The ability to make detailed notes is very helpful to our various call campaigns.

LeadMaster review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Custom software without a Custom price tag...

What do you like best?

Easily acomodates your business/industry needs.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a little more user friendly for the novice starting out with a CRM.

The support team compensates -

Recommendations to others considering the product

Off the chart support team!

Accountability for long term customer relationships.

Network expansion.

Marketing

Learning about LeadMaster?

* We monitor all LeadMaster reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.