- Their landing page templates are well-designed and sorted by conversion %
- Intuitive drag & drop editor
- Responsive support
- All the form submissions are attached to the page. If you delete a landing page, all the data is lost. The support team will help restore the pages, but this seems like an easy fix -- just aggregate all the form submissions.
- Lack of integrations. Leadpages doesn't play nice with other softwares. In my opinion, the product isn't good enough to exist outside of Zapier.
- While the templates are well designed, this software doesn't give you enough freedom to edit them. The simplicity almost made it harder, because we'd have to find workarounds to get what we want.
-All contracts paid annually -- We outgrew Leadpages quickly. Now we have many months left on a subscription we aren't using. It's not a ton of money, but definitely impacted my perception of the company.
If you are brand new to landing pages, start on this software. If you plan to build a full marketing funnel, explore other options like Clickfunnels, as you'll quickly outgrow this feature set.
Leadpages is the first landing page software we ever used. We have a bare bones marketing department, and we needed a software that was simple enough for a non-marketer to learn and execute. That said, we quickly outgrew it.