Leadpages

Learning about Leadpages?

Leadpages Reviews

Ask Leadpages a Question
Showing 86 Leadpages reviews
Leadpages review by Sara K.
Sara K.

"Solid, Basic Tool "

What do you like best?

It's a relatively easy tool to use. If you've used any sort of landing page tool before, you'll be able to navigate this one pretty quickly. There are quite a few templates to choose from, which is really nice. They have number of widgets which is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop feature is frustrating. I feel like it takes way longer than it should to drop the item where I want it to go. I also wish you could resize an image within the platform. That seems like a basic function that should be available. The reporting is very basic. No bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better options out there.

Overall, this is a great basic landing page builder. We use it for our resource center landing pages, along with our landing pages for Adwords campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadpages
Leadpages review by Davide D.
Davide D.

"Easy, Elegant, EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've used Leadpages since the earlier days and I have to say, I have NEVER had a bad experience. They are constantly updating and adding features, and best of all, the customer service is outstanding. I am on a pro-level subscription and have access to chat support. Every time I have reached out my expectations are exceeded. In fact, Leadpages support will often go out of their way to find answers for you based on how Leadpages interacts with other services - and in one instance, the support agent even helped with an integration in ActiveCampaign that they could have easily told me to just get in touch with them instead.

I love knowing that support is only a click away and that I never feel like I'm taking too much time or asking too many questions.

The tool itself is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything in particular I dislike. I am thrilled and have always loved using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get the upgraded version if you like having the additional support. I imagine I've saved multiple days of time by using it!

ClickFunnels is a competitor and offers even more flexibility (I have used it also) but if you want a simpler solution with outstanding support - Leadpages comes out on top every single time.

Leadpages allows me to create quick web pages to capture leads, deliver content, share information -- it's so versatile and only your imagination limits the possibility.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Leadpages review by Sarah Elizabeth L.
Sarah Elizabeth L.

"Powerful or simple, whatever you need"

What do you like best?

I love that Leadpages has pre-built templates, making it really easy for me to make a high performing landing page quickly. AND I love that it allows me to customize it entirely as well, if I wish to. Whether I want to have full control or I'm comfortable leaving it in the hands of pros, Leadpages has it covered. Also adore how it easily integrates with every CRM that I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

Their old templates (pre-filled forms) were a little tough on the user if you wanted to have full control over the look and feel of your page (though it was great if you trusted their pre-designs).

Landing pages, opt-in opportunities (including boxes) all over my websites. I also use Leadpages to host private pages with videos and other links that are too heavy to natively host on my site.

Leadpages review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"Leadpages - Solid and Sharp Looking Pages"

What do you like best?

I like the way lead forms and opt-in pages built on Leadpages look. They've got very sleek pre-designed templates. And also the editor allows you to customize the pages to look and do what you need them to. It's easy to make highly functional pages that match your brand. They offer a lot of integrations with all the other major tools you need to run an online business, including Infusionsoft and all the major autoresponders. And recently they added the ability to really easily make Facebook ads for each page.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no way to create funnels with Leadpages. Every page is standalone, so it sometimes becomes difficult or confusing to make sure all the redirects are working the way they should be. Also, when adding the Facebook pixel to Leadpages, you need to do it to EVERY page EVERY time you want to track a conversion. This adds a lot of time to the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadpages is a great place to start. It has great templates and the editor is easy to use if you want to customize the templates to match your brand.

Leadpages makes it simple and fast to build opt-in pages and lead forms that look really good, and make it easy to capture lead information. They also make it easy to integrate with your CRM or autoresponder so you can continue to follow up with your leads once they have been introduced to your ecosystem.

Leadpages review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Great Drag and Drop Builder"

What do you like best?

Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.

What do you dislike?

If you use the standard subscription, you will only be able to communicate with them through email, which can take days. They make you upgrade to more expensive accounts before you have access to their support chat or their phone line. Also, the reporting capabilities for the landing pages are limited. You can get the information you need, but you might have to do some basic math to get it.

We are able to quickly get quality landing pages up and running that generate leads. Their Leadbox function has also been useful for getting different types of web forms up on our websites.

Leadpages review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Limited functionality, could be valuable to a very inexperienced marketer."

What do you like best?

- Their landing page templates are well-designed and sorted by conversion %

- Intuitive drag & drop editor

- Responsive support

What do you dislike?

- All the form submissions are attached to the page. If you delete a landing page, all the data is lost. The support team will help restore the pages, but this seems like an easy fix -- just aggregate all the form submissions.

- Lack of integrations. Leadpages doesn't play nice with other softwares. In my opinion, the product isn't good enough to exist outside of Zapier.

- While the templates are well designed, this software doesn't give you enough freedom to edit them. The simplicity almost made it harder, because we'd have to find workarounds to get what we want.

-All contracts paid annually -- We outgrew Leadpages quickly. Now we have many months left on a subscription we aren't using. It's not a ton of money, but definitely impacted my perception of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are brand new to landing pages, start on this software. If you plan to build a full marketing funnel, explore other options like Clickfunnels, as you'll quickly outgrow this feature set.

Leadpages is the first landing page software we ever used. We have a bare bones marketing department, and we needed a software that was simple enough for a non-marketer to learn and execute. That said, we quickly outgrew it.

Leadpages review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Useful, but Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to create a landing page on the fly. Not being a web developer, Leadpages makes it (somewhat) simple for me to build a page and get it hosted on our site.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? The drag and drop functionality requires pinpoint precision on your part. There's a steep learning curve when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of rows, columns, etc.

I build pages on a Mac, show them to Windows users and 99% of the time, there are these boxes that appear in random places within the content.

Furthermore, the font selection is fairly limited. If you've got brand guidelines with specific fonts and those fonts aren't available in Leadpages, then tough luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is solely my opinion, but Leadpages is hardly as intuitive and easy-to-use as advertised. If you're not familiar with HTML or basic web development, it'll take you a while to get a deep understanding of Leadpages and all the capabilities it offers. They do offer a variety of pre-designed templates which might make things a little easier for you if you're not looking to get too specific.

With all that being said, it still is much more convenient to be able to build a Leadpage yourself instead of putting in a ticket with the development team and waiting for them to design a landing page. If you work in a fast-paced marketing department, the idea of this is nice. I just wish the execution was better.

Leadpages review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Leadpages Makes Landing Pages Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature allows for quick building and includes some functionality for personalizing the pages. I also like the market where you can purchase templates or even have one built.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes moving pieces can cause a bit of re configuring to get the layout the way you want it. I also have had issues with loading the HTML to my site and having it function properly, but in the end, it always gets worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial offer to its fullest!

Easy to build landing pages that can be hosted on your site or directly through Leadpages. Using Leadpages and uploading it to our site has allowed us to capture the traffic that comes with hosting a landing page. I quickly "dump" the html on our site and save.

Leadpages review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Best landing page software on the planet"

What do you like best?

I've been using Leadpages for years and there isn't an easier landing page builder, or anything with as beautiful designs. I especially like their new drag and drop interface which gives you complete control over your pages. I love their integrations, they work with most tools you would want. And I feel especially confident about their future as they kind of pioneered the whole landing page area. I feel like they do this so well by being focused on conversions and marketing goals but not falling into the 'spammy' trap and making sure users end up with great looking pages, designed with the future in mind.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some improvements to their builder, as sometimes with an extra long sales page, the builder slows down and is hard to build a page quickly. But that could also be to do with my computer. I would also love to see a new interface where you could more visually create funnels, or journeys and get a better feel for where people will be going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but in my mind the best choice available and worth every cent.

Making a professional website on a budget and driving leads!

Leadpages review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Much Improved"

What do you like best?

The newish drag and drop page builder is leaps and bounds better than previous version. They've also improved the drag and drop significantly since it's release. They seemed to finally put more focus on the product itself vs. their content marketing push. It seemed for several years they were more interested in selling and marketing than actually making the product better.

What do you dislike?

Their integrations with other systems is still a little clunky but serviceable. Their analytics are unusable, totally inaccurate but I use other systems to track opens/clicks, etc. so it's not a deal brekaer

I run a lot of PPC campaigns and lead magnet campaigns. Leadpages allows me now to make really nice landing pages to capture the information I need to move them into my marketing automation sequence.

Leadpages review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Used to be king, but it's now a crowded landscape and they've lost their lead"

What do you like best?

They still have the fastest servers in the world. So the one thing you'll never have to worry about is visitors bouncing due to load time.

What do you dislike?

Their target customer has moved away from the individual entrepreneur and more toward enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an individual, I'd go with something that has a better page editor. Leadpages' editor is cumbersome to say the least. However, if you are an agency with more advanced needs, then Leadpages will probably be a good fit. A lot of features are reserved for the higher pricing tiers in comparison with their competitors.

It's always been most of all a way to grow my email list and host simple pages.

Leadpages review by Johnathon D.
Johnathon D.

"Solid Product - Great for Small to Medium Businesses "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and UX design is great. Lots of templates to choose from. I don't really need a designer to make a page - that's the best benefit of this product

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the integrations and technology behind it can have issues. There have been plenty of tickets I've sent in that help them discover bugs but I wish they would have found them before it's a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into these guys considering their price and how easy the product is to use. It's a great starting point for building landing pages that can last years.

Lead and demand generation

Leadpages review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Leadpages - SAAS As It Should Be!"

What do you like best?

Lead pages has a clear objective - to help you create attractive landing pages and sales pages that optimize the conversion process.

I've used a number of page builders to put up web pages in the past, and some of them produce very attractive results, even if they're a little challenging to use at times. But how well are they actually working to convert visitors into verified leads, or tire-kickers into customers? The answer to those questions is often a mystery.

Not so with Leadpages. This is Software-As-A-Service done right. I get a huge variety of page templates to choose from (with new ones added all the time) and they're consistently well-designed and easy to modify for the specific pages that I'm trying to create. But their value goes well beyond mere attractiveness. Thanks to Leadpages, I can select page templates that are ranked on the basis of their past performance - if I start with a design that has ranked high in conversion during its previous appearances, I can be much more confident that I'll get good results when i use it for a page of my own. And thanks to the Leadpages ability to do split-testing with the pages I create, I can tweak and fine-tune what I'm putting online, based on real metrics.

While the Leadpages software is great, the real test of a SAAS company is the service that's provided. That's where Leadpages is truly over the top! I've been with this vendor for a little over two years, and throughout that time I've gotten friendly, speedy and constantly knowledgeable service every time I've requested it. And along the way, I've not only been delighted that Leadpages staffers actually know my name and my business - I now consider many of them trusted friends that I can rely on for encouragement as a try to move my business forward.

Needless to say, that kind of experience is extremely rare. It definitely puts me in the category of being a raving fan!

What do you dislike?

This is a company with a strong commitment to staying on the cutting edge. That inevitably means that some of the new features and services they roll out have a few minor bugs and glitches, which are typically inconveniences instead of disastrous flaws. But the folks at Leadpages are always quick to admit to the problems when they occur, and there's typically a resolution implemented in a reasonable amount of time. The only thing I really dislike is discovering some of these snags - that usually happens when I'm in a hurry to get something done, and that part of the experience doesn't leave me in a very good mood....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to give Leadpages a serious look if you are responsible for meeting revenue goals by putting up web pages that really convert.

Getting web pages online rapidly that really work to give me measurable conversion results. The ease of implementation has saved me countless hours, and the reliable integration with other marketing and production tools has amplified my overall effectiveness considerably!

Leadpages review by Johanna G.
Johanna G.

"Functional and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: I am able to create pages in a minimum amount of time, without going through our development team. For quick new feature updates and pages with minimal content/strong calls to action, it's perfect. I usually only use the drag & drop options for more flexibility, and a lot of what I build is able to be copied and used again for future pages.

We build a lot with integrated forms from Sharpspring.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool is slow to react/finicky when I move around widgets.

It's a limited tool, but generally, there isn't much that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a trial to better evaluate if it works for you; we paid in a year-block, so at this point we are committed to making sure that it fits our needs.

We needed an option for faster content creation without tying up developers for all of them. Additionally, we needed better ways provide strong calls to action and drive more *somewhat* qualified leads to our sales team.

Leadpages review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Leadpages is a platform I use for my own online business and other clients..."

What do you like best?

I loved the training and support that Leadpages provides. As an Advanced Plan member, I get access to coaching calls, webinars, support tickets and live chats. These support channels are important to me because downtimes in landing pages can lead to lost revenue. I've had little to no downtime since I've used Leadpages. I also loved the ongoing progress of leadpages. They've started Center and recently acquired drip, which is an email marketing platform. I'm using both to automate and send segmented messages to customers.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop builder took a long time to be implemented. That limited the type of landing pages I was able to create because customizations was not possible before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create landing pages quickly that are highly converting, I recommend that you check out the Leadpages templates and check out the templates available from their marketplace as well. If you want full customizations you can do that with the Drag and Drop Builder. If you need some expert to handle Leadpages, look for Leadpages conversion certified individuals.

Generate more leads. Creating highly converting landing pages are critical in generating more leads for my online business.

Leadpages review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"No support for HTTPs means major issues"

What do you like best?

Leadpages has a quick ramp time with their software. It's very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Leadpages has a major issue that has led us to leaving their platform. Starting in October 2017, Google will mark webpages without HTTPs connection that contain a form as "Not Secure." Unfortunately, Leadpages does not support HTTPs when you deploy the landing pages to your own domain. We are leaving Leadpages because of this issue and the expected impact it will have on conversion rates and organic search rankings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another provider that supports HTTPs

Quickly and easily deploying landing pages to capture leads.

Leadpages review by Mark N.
Mark N.

"Seriously good for novices"

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use. Most of the features are intuitive and there is a lot that you can control if you want to, but creating a functional landing page is straightforward.

It is also great that most of the templates are designed by digital marketeers rather than software developers and in some cases you can see videos which describe the features of each template, which are great for learning.

I also love the ease with which you can put a landing page on a wordpress website.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that need to be done in the right order, which are not always intuitive. For example, you cannot save a template that you have customised until you have done the integration with your CRM or ESP. It is good to have an error trap, before publishing, but it can be a bit annoying if you have spent ages getting a page just right and then cannot save it until you do something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at the blog before you make a decision. There is so much educational material that it becomes obvious why some other cheaper products are not up to the standard

For me the biggest benefit has been to learn some of the subtle intricacies of digital marketing. In my business, often the customer does not know that they want my product without educating. There are a variety of Leadpages that can be used to take the customer on that educational journey so that you do not have to sell so much as help the customer to buy.

Leadpages review by Chastin J. M.
Chastin J. M.

"Does what it says it will do"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of LeadPages. Before LeadPages I would build these types of sales pages from scratch and it was really exhausting and time-consuming. This product has helped me save time and I can get the same message out in a matter of minutes instead of days.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you don't get it all in your subscription. The subscription is already one price and then from most of the templates, you need to pay another price for them on top of your membership. Also, some of the new updates/templates makes it a bit less user-friendly. I understand how to use it but it was quite the learning curve because a lot was moved around. Sometimes it seems as if when I save a page, it doesn't actually save and I have to redo them. That can be a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally believe this is one of the top software's for what it does. It integrates well with all of the other softwares, like Aweber and such. It's pretty easy. You will save a bit if you purchase a bigger subscription than just paying month to month.

I am solving lead capture. Plain and simple. Lead pages integrates well with my WordPress site and I can have all of them in one place.

Leadpages review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Hope you don't have any problems..."

What do you like best?

I like the relatively easy page generation but it's not as easy as they say, it takes hours and hours to make a page that looks right.

What do you dislike?

Support is non-existent unless you pay. I have been trying for several months to submit a support ticket but the window will not scroll down enough for me to hit send. I tried 3 different browsers. I don't believe their reviews, I've had the service for a year and it's very glitchy & if you can't access support for months how can you work with this. I'm not illiterate but I'm no programmer. I am so upset that no one will help me. I called their main office dozens of times & no one ever called me back.

My problem is my leadbox that collects a customers info is saving the information for previous clients so that future clients can see it. This is a terrible violation of privacy. I have spent weeks on my leadpages & I don't want to throw that away by cancelling my service but I can't get any help to fix this glitch. 8 months later with 15+ tries I still haven't been contacted. Worst customer support ever on anything, I get better service at the DMV at least they answer the phone or if you wait 5 hours someone helps you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe if you purchase support you wouldn't have the problems

I can't use the service so it's not solving anything, just making me angry.

Leadpages review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Leadpages has been an important part of our online marketing"

What do you like best?

With Leadpages, it's super easy to set up a landing page, collect an email address, and deliver a lead magnet.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop page builder is very good, but feels a bit rigid at times. Would like to have something along the lines of a funnel mapping capability.

We use leadpages to collect leads from ad traffic we generate by social media. We have been able to quicly deploy new pages and campaigns.

Leadpages review by Lauren L.
Lauren L.

"Leadpages rocks my world!"

What do you like best?

Leadpages is a great business tool for people who like to take action and for those who believe that those who learn the fastest have the most success. Leadpages allows us to create a landing page with a welcoming design, great headline, visual appeal, and email capture all within the span of minutes. We can test a value proposition, webinar header, or whether our audience will resonate with a service without having to go through the overhead of creating an entire website. We also love the AB split testing features, the awesome marketplace, and the extra features like leadlinks and leadboxes.

What do you dislike?

Before now, the most frustrating thing about Leadpages was the inability to properly edit the page. The Leadpages platform was incredibly restrictive about moving or adding elements to leadpages. Essentially we were stuck with changing colors, integrations, and words - but had no way of really editing a page the way we could on wordpress or any other platform. it's our understanding that as of Spring 2016 leadpages has now released a new version that allows for more extensive editing - awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other alternatives to leadpages such as optimize press, click funnels, etc. Definitely give leadpages a try, as it was one of the first of its kind in the market and I'm impressed with how Clay and the team have continued to innovate in the space. The marketplace, leadboxes, and leaddigits have made a big difference in how we think about launching new products. It's also a key player in our webinar marketing strategies. If you're a novice or a seasoned marketer, leadpages could be a game changer for you the way it was for us.

*Quick, simple, beautiful landing pages made in minutes

*Testing services, products, and webinar value without big investment in time and money

*Learning how to lean startup our business

*Keeping things simple

*using other people's beautiful design templates (from the marketplace)

Leadpages review by Administrator

"Wrongful business practices - Unethical business procedures"

What do you like best?

Nothing they just keep charging you without single invoice sent via email or never ever contact you until your card expired they will just charge you.

They charge you in name of free trial they offered.

What do you dislike?

1. They offered free trial and catch my card details. They kept it auto charge and never even sent any invoice copy via email.

As they thought that if they ever send me any such email then I may cancel it right away I never used and have paid them 3-4 renewals. One day I noticed suspected charges in card statement and it was this company.

2.. They never send you invoice copy so give them card once and forget they will keep charging.

3. They never notify you on auto debit like other companies the only thing matters for them is your card to charge.

4. They never sends payment receipt.

5. Being a consumer its my legal right to be notified timely from your end like other companies do whoever charges monthly to card and I have my right to also get the email receipt of the payments auto debited to my card. Both are not followed by you.

6. Even VISA in their docs clearly says "As a best practice, routinely notify cardholders of regular recurring transactions charged to their Visa account at least ten days in advance. "

The same is not followed. So they are even not following VISA Guidelines with auto debit.

Wrongful business practices - Unethical business procedures..

Leadpages review by Agency
Agency

"LeadPages for Webinars"

What do you like best?

The fact that we can customize the design each time we use it is so great!

What do you dislike?

It is limited in the design that you can do but there are ways around that which are greatly appreciated. If you are creative you can make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for us since we host a ton of webinars. It allows us to track where people are coming from (different media sources such as email, FB, etc.). That is great for generating more marketing strategies in our business.

We use this platform for webinar sign up pages (including thank you page) and it's great on tracking where people are coming from when they sign up.

Leadpages review by Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

"LeadPages Saves Me Time"

What do you like best?

LeadPages saves me so much time because I don't have to create the design myself. I just plug in the information, and it creates a beautiful looking page. I love the ease of adding header tracking data (which I wouldn't know how to do otherwise) and the easy conversion rate data.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that LeadPages were more customizable. The main thing that I miss is being able to add a timer. This is such an essential piece to almost any kind of sales landing page. I went through over 20 pages to find the perfect one to meet the criteria that I was looking for, and the one that I liked the best had everything except the timer. Because the product is an evergreen product with just a one week sale, I figured that it wasn't worth it to make a completely new page just for the one-week promotion. But I know that part of the deal with LeadPages is the pre-made templates instead of creating something from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have time to create your own landing pages or you don't know how to code a site to look like a professional landing page, LeadPages is a great option. I haven't found anything else that fits with my site and makes it easy to quickly create professional looking pages.

LeadPages is helping me to give away my free opt-in e-book and to host my sales pages to bring in more customers. I've been able to tangibly see the conversion rates to test different headlines for better conversions.

Leadpages review by David T.
David T.

"Straightforward Landing Pages Designer - Comprehensive"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up a new page, and there are a good number of built-in templates to get you started. Great for inspiration.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates can be tricky to customise - there are a few workarounds to help, but you should expect to do a bit of work to get them looking how you'd like. Fortunately, the support is excellent, and there's a great online community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a way to create landing pages, Leadpages is an excellent choice.

Leadpages has helped us create a whole suite of landing pages, together with pop-up boxes to claim offers. It integrates with MailChimp and ActiveCampaign, which makes the process simple.

Leadpages review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Leadpages review"

What do you like best?

It's a drag and drop ssystem that is very easy to navigate around for the most part. The pages look very beautiful -- like a professional did them for you. They don't take that much time to build out and the plugin for Wordpress makes it super easy to get a page done that integrates with your website. I also love that you can copy whole pages because that really does save a lot of time. You can choose colors down to the hexcode so you can really make sure every page you make fits your website or whatever it is you are marketing.

What do you dislike?

I think that Leadpages now lets you customize some of the templates but I wish it was all fully customizable. I also think that some templates can be tougher to update than others so some pages can take longer to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely try it out. It's a very non-techy way to get your sales pages done. I also like that they have templates for creating webinar registration pages, thank you page, and more.

One of the reasons why I got Leadpages was that it was fairly easy to set up a page fast. I also liked that it tells you which of the templates converts best which is something other softwares like this just don't share. Many well-known marketers use it so I feel good knowing I am using a tool that the pros use.

Leadpages review by User

"Basically predatory business practice and lessor product to Wix"

What do you like best?

Simple to get started, I was able to quickly evaluate if it would be a good fit for me.

What do you dislike?

Design functionality and ease of use is inferior to products like wix.com.

Signed up for a 14-day free trial, forgot to cancel my membership, at which time they billed me for the annual amount even though I never selected annual payment. Emailed them asking to deactivate my account and refund purchase 2 days after realizing the I never canceled my account. Let them know that it would be ok to charge our card for 1 month since I did forget to cancel. They 100% refuse to refund the purchase and as a consumer and someone who basically evaluates marketing technology for a living I am appalled by how I have been treated. I would never purchase from a company that behaves like this and I recommend that you should not either. To top it all off, I found their product to be inferior to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from this company

needed the ability to build out a few test landing pages

Leadpages review by James K.
James K.

"How to promote your events and activities effectively and simply. "

What do you like best?

The best part is the vast array of options you have for creating effective and eye catching landing pages. It does not matter what you want to promote they have a page template to do it. There are so many options to promote your business, company, event or product. They also have ratings for best performing template based on need and activity. Plus you are able to integrate other services like survey monkey or other survey companies, newsletters, blogs, webinars etc.

It's very effective and easy to use with good support and webinars to show latest activities and integration.

What do you dislike?

It can be very overwhelming at first due to the large number of options and possibilities. it may take a while to get a hang of all the possibilities if doing it on your own and don't leverage the support function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very effective service and the options are awe inspiring but please use the training webinars and support services before you get to far in as there is so much you can do you want to make sure you are using it to its fullest potential.

This service allows me to promote events like webinars and conferences we are holding and product events too. We also use it for articles and white papers we are presenting and integrating it with surveys allows us to scale to meet the needs of our clients and customers.

Leadpages review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Okay for some uses"

What do you like best?

I like that Leadpages is a drag-and-drop type of solution, with beautiful built templates to help you get started building landing pages.

What do you dislike?

If you are interested in customizing at a very detailed level, Leadpages is not the best solution. They are meant for people who want to stick to the templates they've already built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadpages makes it really easy to build your landing page fast, even if you have little to no design experience and only very basic landing page copy experience. If you like to make micro-changes to your landing page, though, other systems are slightly better. With leadpages, you aren't going to have all the control you may want in a landing page building system.

Leadpages is easy to use, but more importantly, the templates they've created are made thoughtfully based on what works before for most people.

Leadpages review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"The easiest way to create opt-ins and landing pages"

What do you like best?

They have a ton of great templates to use for your landing pages. They are categorized into groups like for webinars or upsells. Leadboxes are also a great way to get leads on blog posts. Each leadbox can be configured to send out a different lead magnet without having to jump through hoops with your email provider.

What do you dislike?

As nice as the templates are, if you want to use their infrastructure for more custom landing pages you're out of luck. It's part of the balance between simplicity and customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for companies that don't have a design or development team to build out custom landing pages for you. A small marketing team can really leverage LeadPages for all of their campaigns. The templates are ordered by conversion rate so you know they will work.

In particular their G+ hangout page is really great. If you want to run a webinar without paying for GoToWebinar. It has a chat window and you embed your hangout before the event. After the event you embed your youtube recording.

Leadpages review by Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.

"Effective, Efficient, and a HUGE Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

The ability to efficiently capture leads and integrate with Infusionsoft, it is very easy to use, easy to view the analytics, and fast.

What do you dislike?

The inability to use custom fonts, the inability to undo an action, and the design limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had been using our Infusionsoft landing pages and creating landing pages on our website. Using leadpages has increase optins exponentially.

Simple landing pages, easy pop up boxes, and WAY more effective lead capturing.

Leadpages review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"Love the forms and templates"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best solutions for a quick and dirty solution for hosted forms + landing pages. Compared with GravityForms or another app that forces you to figure out how and where to store your form submission data, LeadPages handles it all. Go to the site, quickly create forms and landing pages and then embed them where you want them. It's fast and easy.

Another favorite feature: the template store is pretty killer. Not a designer? That's ok. Go pick a landing page design that someone else made, modify it and you're good to go. I like how you can sort available templates by conversion rate. That's pretty neat, too.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint, and this isn't really a complaint, is that you really need to know what you're doing to leverage its full potential. You have to have mapped out your customer's conversion path before you fire up leadpages or else you'll be in trial and error mode all day. The help and tutorials aren't going to teach you inbound marketing if you don't already know it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. You should have a solid understanding of what lead conversion is for before you begin with leadpages. After you watch some youtube videos, do their tutorial, and read some blogs on the internet and feel like you have a good content and conversion strategy for your business or company, then you'll be better able to use leadpages. It's fun and easy to play around with so the cost of making a mistake is pretty low.

I like this solution for companies who don't have a marketing automation system in place, and just need to set up lead capture quickly. You'll have to integrate the leads you get with your CRM or email management system, but if you just want to optimize a landing page and offer a video or content and get an email address, then this is probably one of the better ways of doing it. I foresee this as a good way for people to try inbound lead generation at a low pricepoint. If you do it well, you should plan to grow out of leadpages and into something like HubSpot.

Leadpages review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"My go to Landing Page Software"

What do you like best?

I've been using Leadpages from the beginning! It is my go to platform to create quick landing pages for our business. I think that the conversion optimized design is my favorite features. I don't have to think about whether or not the landing page is going to convert - I know that it will! And the data I have shows that all of my leadpages pages out perform all of my other landing pages

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the user experiences. For instance, I don't like that I have to walk away from the a module to input the tracking scripts - if my nest step is to configure the SEO settings. They need to have a back button so that I don't have to click through the setting menu again. Little things like this drive me crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them over all other competitors at this time. However, I think that Leadpages needs to watch out for the competition because I think their might be a better option in the future (like Clickfunnels), but for now Leadpages is killing it.

It helps speed up our marketing execution time.

Leadpages review by Meredith Lea B.
Meredith Lea B.

"A Fantastic Tool For Marketo Integration"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can design a landing page outside of Marketo. Marketo has hands down one of the worst interfaces I have every had to deal with. LeadPages allows me to have an easier time designing and laying out pages. They also have better designed layouts .

What do you dislike?

It doesn't really allow the best experience for marketing teams. We have the advanced subscription, but yet we can't have multiple accounts

It has solved a lot of headache we have had to deal with when using Marketo. it also allows us to use a customized URL which we are unable to do within Marketo.

Leadpages review by User in Internet

"Full of bugs. Wrong support staff responses"

What do you like best?

The flexibility it can offer in creating various leadboxes and lead pages for all uses.

What do you dislike?

- The integrations fail, I've been speaking with their support but the answers they give me is "don't use the integrations"....well it's kind of weird when 50% of the product replies on creating automated funnels after a lead is captured. It's kind of the whole point, so if I have to skip that, then they lose 50% of the value the promise to deliver.

- The pages get locked and I can't do anything but to delete it (and it takes hours to recreate it). And there was notification of that, it just happened and I found it as I just wanted to update something myself.

- They suggest that we use their own email delivery system which isn't optimal as it's not as we want it to be, and it's branded with their colors and so on, so we are not in a beta product here, we are paying full price so if email delivery integrations are beta, then we should know about it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, setup the integration and then try to see what happens after 20-30 submissions.

It would be great if I could do what they suggest.

Leadpages review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"LeadPages is AWESOME. "

What do you like best?

I really like that LeadPages is so easy to use. I'm not necessarily the most technologically advanced customer, but I could pick up LeadPages in a few hours and was making pages like crazy.

I am in the personal training business and responsible for generating my new business and collecting leads to turn them into clients for myself and my team. Every other marketing tactic I've tried has taken me weeks to plan an execute. With LeadPages, I'm able to create multiple pages in less than an hour and send them out to hundreds of potential customers. I've filled up classes in weeks, which used to take me months.

I also think their support and interface is top-notch. Every time I've submitted a ticket, it's been responded to quickly and the interface is easy to use and understandable.

Another really underrate feature of LeadPages is LeadDigits. If you're an entrepreneur, this is the number one tool I'd recommend.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike about LeadPages. I will say that sometimes you wish you could just completely re-organize a template but I know that they are all created for optimal conversion rate so it makes sense. Other than that, LeadPages has honestly paid for itself time and time again since I've had it. I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in lead generation or growing your business, LeadPages is really a no-brainer.

The biggest problem I'm solving is building and generating a list of new leads that convert to clients. The health and fitness industry is competitive and LeadPages has given me a huge advantage in this area. I've collected more leads in the last few months than I have in my 5 years of training with my own marketing or marketing suggested by my industry.

I think people respond really well to opt-ins and having the ability to make their own decision to give you their e-mail address and become a prospect. LeadPages gives you the ability to create pages that look like they are professionally design, mobile responsive and customizable in minutes.

Leadpages review by Joanne M.
Joanne M.

"It completely transformed my business"

What do you like best?

The fact I can create an unlimited number of beautiful, clean and stylish pages from webinar registrations and newsletter sign ups, to sales pages and everything in between without any fuss, hassle or coding knowledge.

I also love that it integrates seamlessly with Aweber, easily delivers lead magnets, gives me a choice of leadbox placements, provides analytics and sorts templates by conversion rate. The customer service is impeccable and the information they provide in their newsletters is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I can't actually think of much! Being able to filter pages by feature would be useful, but they've kind of thought of everything. In fact, sometimes the only problem is trying to decide what template to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It more than pays for itself.

Being able to easily choose a professional-looking template that fits whatever it is I need at that time and either being able to add people to my mailing list, deliver a lead magnet or take them to checkout means I can just do what I want to do without any stress or problems. Using LeadPages has earned me over £15 000 over the last year.

Leadpages review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Leadpages changed our business for the better!"

What do you like best?

There are a few things that really stand out for us with Leadpages. 1. They are constantly using data from their users to optimize their landing pages which ensures the highest conversion rates. 2. Their customer support is great. If I ever have a question, they are always very quick to respond and tend to go above and beyond what most other companies would normally do. 3. Ability to split test easily. This is such a big deal and they make it so simple to implement. It really is dummy proof.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I do wish they would have a Zapier integration though. Their direct integrations are pretty good, but you can never top Zapier and their flexibility. I have been told that is coming in the future so I'm really looking forward to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We initially signed up on one of the basic plans and now we are on the top level plan and are very happy with it.

We were trying to improve our conversion rates and the Leadboxes feature that we implemented worked out very well for this. We didn't have the need for an entire landing page, but we needed to integrate proper conversion methods onto our existing website. After we implemented the Leadboxes and used their split testing feature, we found which version worked the best and ran with it!

Leadpages review by ♦ Robin P.
♦ Robin P.

"LeadPages Fangirl Fo' Life! "

What do you like best?

What I love about LeadPages is that they stay true to CONVERSIONS & DATA. Everything is based off from what truly works, not what is simply "trendy". I love how it's sooooooooo easy to use, I can get a page up and bringing me leads and sales in 5 minutes or less (without having to fight with code).

I also love the company, the people and their values. Knowing the vision of the company and where they are going, and how they stay focused on their core functions, with a steadfast commitment to improve it (and not wavering off based on some cool new way to make money) but sticking to what they do best, and BECOMING THE BEST and dominating it. That is a company I want to stick behind, as I know they're in it for the long haul, and will keep up with the changing landscape of technology and marketing needs.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike at all. I have been a user since the beginning and I advise ALL MY CLIENTS to get LeadPages as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and get it pronto. Allow the fact that you are paying for it to be JUST THE MOTIVATION YOU NEED to get yourself into action.

And stick with a company that lives, eats, sleeps and breathes this stuff, and is on a trajectory to constantly wow your socks off with improvements and innovations. Don't buy the hype of other companies who just "see opportunities" to make some bucks, but this is NOT their core business/focus.

Increasing conversions, making more sales... and my favorite part of all... GETTING INTO ACTION FASTER. Action is where it's at ;-)

Leadpages review by Bethany J.
Bethany J.

"Amazing Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I like that you can rank templates by highest conversion rates and that there are a lot of free templates included. The LeadDigits aspect is what sold me. As a public speaker, having the ability to talk to your target audience and collect their information while offering them a free download IN FRONT OF YOU is incredible.

Starting out as a brand new company, I needed to spend the little amount of capital I had wisely. I also needed to look professional to build the confidence and trust of potential clients. LeadPages helped me achieve that.

What do you dislike?

The email integration is the only aspect I've had trouble with, but that is partly user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadDigits and LeadBoxes are amazing. They are great tools and will help you feel like a professional SUPER fast.

I needed beautiful landing pages created and LeadPages solved that easily and effectively. I like knowing if I need a home page, error page, or any kind of tool to collect emails or offer free content, LeadPages has a way for me to do that.

Leadpages review by User

"Excelent for beginning advertisers"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and use for those just breaking into online marketing. Straight forward and good tech support and resources.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of definitions - seeing as I am a beginner it may be helpful to have more definitions and instant tutorial for first time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to consider and came very highly recommended to me from a credible experienced source.

I use this service for creating landing pages for online marketing. I am so new I have not yet realized benefit, but it seems that this is a great tool to gain from.

Leadpages review by Sally H.
Sally H.

"Leadpages makes everything so easy"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Leadpages is that it's super easy to create pages on the fly, and once I've set up some custom templates for various funnels that I create, I can go back and do it again easily. I also love that conversion pixel tracking and A/B split testing are so simple to set up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot duplicate certain sections of lead pages or add more options. What I mean by that is when I'm creating a sales page, for example, sometimes I may need another picture to be added or to duplicate a section to explain my custom programs. Not everything I do fits inside the available templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Leadpages for someone who is hustling their business online and having to quickly move to react to the market. Even if you don't do the fast paced changes like I do in my business, it still gives professional looking options that function like you are top dog in the marketplace with your business.

Analyzing the statistics of my marketing campaigns is key to watching expenses and spending money efficiently. Leadpages makes this easy to do.

Leadpages review by Julie H.
Julie H.

"LeadPages is a HUGE Timesaver and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- Simple integration with email newsletter programs

- It used to take us hours and lots of coding hours to set up nice looking squeeze pages - now it's done in minutes

- Now we use the templates and customize them to match our branding

- Can sort the templates by best conversions

- LeadPages tracks conversion rates for us (no complicated Google analytics setup!)

- A/B testing is also offered

- Extra features - leadboxes let us set up two step optins quickly and easily and leaddigits is perfect for gathering leads by cell phone

- Training is second to none

- Outstanding affiliate program

What do you dislike?

As a minor thing, it would be nice if they had a built in video player - but right now it DOES work with YouTube, Vimeo, Easy Video Player etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a month - you will be amazed at how easy it is to set up gorgeous landing pages.

We use LeadPages every day to build our email list and creating gorgeous landing pages for our offers. It has made us smarter and better marketers because of the tracking and how easy it is for our visitors to sign up for our various offers. It has become integral to the functioning of the business. We now know what landing pages are working the best to get new leads.

Leadpages review by Stacy B.
Stacy B.

"Easy, needed, and just right for my business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can build my opt-in and thank you pages easily, plus there are tons of options for my future business opportunities. Things like: webinar countdown pages, course pages, mobile app download pages, contest pages, tiered pricing pages, resources pages, video upsell pages, and more.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a flowchart so I could keep track of all my pages. The labels and coloring help though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is first class!

I don't have to be a programmer to make beautiful pages. I love that they've tested and show me the best-converting pages so I don't have to wonder about it.

Leadpages review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent, professional landing pages"

What do you like best?

The hardest part of setting up a landing page with Leadpages is deciding which beautiful template to use! Once we chose one, it was a relatively simple process to customize. We had a few minor challenges with color selection and images, but overall, it was really easy. The page looks clean, professional and appealing.

What do you dislike?

We have only created one thus far and the only thing I'd like is a bit more flexibility with moving certain images/text boxes around but that's the nature of choosing a template--that kind of customization is left for your own HTML coded page! The only thing I really dislike is that it doesn't have an integration with Pardot, our marketing system, which makes it more difficult to get leads into our system. Since Pardot is a Salesforce product, I would hope that integration will be available soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are comfortable with choosing a design that isn't EXACTLY your own and a perfect representation of your branding isn't necessary, this is a terrific option. This is especially helpful to those who need landing pages launched quickly and affordably. As a marketing person without a huge amount of design experience who is charged with getting lead-generating tools live in a hurry, this is a lifesaver.

We needed a simple way to create landing pages because our website is built on a custom CRM and we paid $185 an hour for the developer to create pages for us. This was a much less costly--and more efficient--option.

Leadpages review by User in Computer Software

"I Love Leadpages"

What do you like best?

Leadpages is a great tool for any small to medium business. If you don't have a design team that can create landing pages for you whenever you need them, Leadpages is perfect. With Leadpages, you can create landing pages in minutes without any coding ability.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates can be limiting. Among the free templates, you may not find a page that works for you. However, Leadpages just released a drag-and-drop editor that resolves this issue. The only downside is it's still a bit buggy right now. The paid templates can be overpriced at times.

Now we no longer need our design team to build landing pages for us, which required advance notice of a few weeks or more depending on the complexity of the page. If we need to create a quick thank you page or webinar page, it's super easy and only takes minutes.

Leadpages review by Andrea M.
Andrea M.

"Simple to use and tons of landing pages to choose from"

What do you like best?

That I can create a landing page in 30min and it looks professional and it's totally functional and customizable.

What do you dislike?

Price. Integration with other platforms isn't 100% seamless

Don't need to hire a graphic designer or website designer to make professional looking landing pages. Saves a ton of time and money.

Leadpages review by Consultant in Publishing
Consultant in Publishing

"Leadpages works great for B2B SaaS providers lead generation"

What do you like best?

Leadpages is really easy to use and design pages. whether you are making a single landing page or a multi-page sequence, Leadpages makes it easy. You can include video and integrations to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

The URL that Leadpages uses makes SEM and Facebook ads look a bit odd. Because these landing pages are not your domain, AdWords and Facebook show a URL that is different than your domain. Some extensions from AdWords do not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadpages is a solid marketing tool for building landing pages. Good alternative to Clickfunnels.

Lead generation.

Leadpages review by Kori T.
Kori T.

"Perfect Landing Page Builder for the Budding Entrepreneur"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! The included templates and drag-and-drop function, make this so easy to use and set up.

What do you dislike?

Would love more options on the plan that I'm on but also understand that they need to make money too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full featured, but still budget friendly, option for building and creating landing pages? Leadpages is your answer.

I am creating mobile-friendly landing pages for myself, and full funnel solutions for a client.

Leadpages review by Danielle A. P.
Danielle A. P.

"Great Design Tool"

What do you like best?

LeadPages saves me so much time because I don't have to create designs myself. Easily plugging in info is really all you need to do to create a beautiful looking page.

What do you dislike?

I wish Leadpages was a little bit more customizable. I also feel as though this tool takes a decent amount of time to learn, as it is quite confusing at first. Slightly overwhelming ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a shot if you are looking to save time in design and marketing.

Excellent time saving tool and can be used by anyone in a company.

Leadpages review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Great social landing pages conversion pages."

What do you like best?

We have used LeadPages on our social media pages for landing page campaigns. This included a book giveaway around the holidays. What we like the most was that these pages can be built and deployed without our development team being involved. It is a stand alone solution for your marketing team.

What do you dislike?

We utilize an inbound marketing solution for one of our two products, and haven't found much value in LeadPages there as a result. Great solution, but I worry that it's time may come to pass.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan to use an inbound marketing solution, no need for LeadPages.

When you don't have to use developers to build content for your site and social media pages, money is saved.

Leadpages review by Rony C.
Rony C.

"very simple, setup a leadpage in 5min"

What do you like best?

it is very simple to use so you can focus on your content. I love they have pre-made high converting templates with the same time.

What do you dislike?

if you want to do something a bit different, like sending custom fields in a form, this is currently not supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try first using their pre-made templates and focus on your content. then as you progress you may try to use their landing page builder and test if you can get better results. that's the recipe for success.

getting leads through paid marketing and blogging. it just made me focus on content.

Leadpages review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"Brilliant tool for leads and conversions!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and focus on results increases the success I have with LeadPages in growing my business.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see a simple drip feed of content available that could simulate a minimalist membership site. It would eliminate the need for another tool and reduce integration complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no higher quality landing page tools available regardless of price point.

Growth - leads fuel my business growth and having a high converting landing page reduces the cost of my customer acquisition and increases the lifetime value of customers.

Leadpages review by Mat O'Flynn, W.
Mat O'Flynn, W.

"Generate More Leads with Leadpages "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create beautiful, mobile responsive landing pages, gorgeous mobile responsive lead generation boxes, mobile opt-in codes, 1-click signup links, publish landing pages as Facebook tabs and split test everything.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Leadpages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Leadpages if you're interested in generating more leads for your business.

With Leadpages I'm solving the problem of generating leads from visitors to my websites, Facebook pages and other social media profiles and have been able to easily build complex sales funnels and content delivery systems.

Leadpages review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Overpriced. Overrated. But Good. "

What do you like best?

The designs are very pleasing on the eye, and its clear that they did testing to see which converts better. The customer service was great.

What do you dislike?

It is incredibly over-priced for what it is. There are other products out there that create wonderful lead pages that are either free, or much lower cost. Additionally, there were not a lot of templates that matched my company, as a mental health/wellness professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its wonderful, but expensive. Priorities. We ended up hiring a designer, because overall it would be more affordable.

We are not solving any business problems. The benefits from having a good lead page is clear, this product is just over priced. Plus, since the affiliate program is so good, people promote them like its the best religion ever.

Leadpages review by Kanisa B.
Kanisa B.

"The fastest way to lead capture"

What do you like best?

Easy use of high convert capture pages..

What do you dislike?

Learning curve to understand API integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Leadpages, there is the benefit of easily using the highest converting capture pages and translating them for use in your business.

I am growing my email subscriber list using lead capture pages that have already been proven to convert.

Leadpages review by Lou B.
Lou B.

"My "Must Have" Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can bang out a really professional web page quickly. The variety of templates available means that I can create sales pages, webinar registration pages, thank you pages and more. It's fast, flexible and fun!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the ability to further customize the templates. Sometimes I want to make a logo bigger or switch something out, and some of the templates are less flexible than others...

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the one tool I use in my business on an almost daily basis. LeadPages saves me so much time, so I can get my products and services out to the marketing quickly and easily...

With LeadPages I can create sales pages on the fly, without having to rely on a web designer. So if I come up with a product idea at 2AM, I can build a LeadPage and have that product ready to sell in minutes.

Leadpages review by michael b.
michael b.

"Easy to use with friendly and helpful support."

What do you like best?

The fact i can quickly put a capture and landing page together, and even as a blind user though the platform is it 100% accessible support is willing to help me where I can't get things done.

What do you dislike?

The fact the platform isn't 100% accessible with screen reading technology for blind users. This isn't a deal breaker, though because every time i use the leadpage platform i figure out alternative ways to get done what i need to get done, or the support team will help when it's needed.

This solve the fact that I can visually see what size images should be in order to fit into the constraints of an effective capture page and the leadpage platform revise me with the dimensions my images and videos need to be in. And addition, having information related to what particular template to convert of a higher level definitely helps me find the better converting pages.

Leadpages review by Jimmie J.
Jimmie J.

"Webinar pages made simple. "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I can create pages that link to my webinar provider and active campaign account.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they come out with updates that don't work with active campaign. In their defense they are rolled out as beta launches; I just wish they were more clear when launching beta items.

Easily and quickly create and host opt in pages, webinar pages, replay pages and sales pages.

Leadpages review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The easiest way to create opt-in and sales pages"

What do you like best?

Lots of good-looking templates to choose from and it is super easy to add analytics tracking for Facebook ads.

What do you dislike?

More flexibility with template designs is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is the quickest and easiest way to get pages up and running for your business, even if you don't have design or coding skills. My preferred method to build lead pages when I work with clients on their FB ads because I know the pages convert and tracking is easy.

I use LP to grow my email list which feeds into a sales funnel and grows my business. I also use LP to build great-looking pages without needing a designer.

Leadpages review by Evelina D.
Evelina D.

"A Must for Online Marketers "

What do you like best?

Great to integrate with your newsletter and social media. Ease of 1 click minimal step sign up for prospects.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning can be a bit complicated for non "techy" people

Benefits are: building a list of prospects with ease online. I'm solving a problem of low list of prospects and low on marketing ideas.

Leadpages review by Amar G.
Amar G.

"Complete saviour of a program for a non-technical co-founder"

What do you like best?

As a non-technical co-founder with no sense of design LeadPages is amazing. The templates are rigid in a way that makes it impossible for me to ruin and they ALWAYS look good.

What do you dislike?

If I were more technical/design-focused LeadPages would not be flexible enough for me to implement a wide variety of landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like easy to setup landing pages that look awesome (and convert) LeadPages is for you

Lead generation has gotten much easier, we have high converting pages that bring us targeted traffic to follow up with

User in Management Consulting

"Easy to Develop Web Pages for Beginners"

What do you like best?

With this tool, I can develop nice web pages to use for content and videos for marketing. It doesnt take me forever and I don’t have to outsource. Really easy to learn I taught myself in minimal time.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a training type email that the company sends or tips to make pages better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you don’t want wait on someone else to build your webpage!

Creating own web pages, don’t have to outsource.

Leadpages review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Every business needs LeadPages"

What do you like best?

Easy. Sleek. Proven. Takes 2 minutes to build the most tested, high performing, sales and marketing pages. Why wouldn't you use that?

What do you dislike?

I am a raving fan. If I had to nitpick I would say that I'd like more analytics showing me more about the data we collect. But that's nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think, just buy it.

I inherited a business that did everything offline and because of Leadpages I was able to turn 3 divisions including a call center and radio ads into a systematized online automated process that works while I sleep. AND their tools have assisted me to increase my sales conversions by 1,100%, if that isn't magic I don't know what is.

Leadpages review by Nathaniel B.
Nathaniel B.

"The gold standard for converting online leads"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in creating a new lead page. It can be completed SO quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the number of free templates that are available. I would like more...

Converting and collecting people's emails who are interested in a product that we sell. Leadpages is the highest converting service that we have used so far.

"Leadpages"

What do you like best?

Leadpages has more integrations than about any other tool out there! It's easy to connect to any use, in any direction.

What do you dislike?

The templates are really not very forgiving or flexible. Even their drag and drop remove important functionality (that they don't tell you up front!). Not ready for prime time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your own WordPress pages as landing pages!

It's all about integrations. I prefer other landing page creators for flexibility and creativity. But the integrations can't be beat. Just hope the other providers out there get connected.

User in Management Consulting

"Good- just needs one improvement"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy Leadpages is to use. My team used it for analytics as well because it gave clear insights into the activity on our pages. Creating pages is also very simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I'm looking at analytics per day, it messes up. For example, I'll look at everything on the 20th and it'll give me the numbers for the 20th-21st which messes up my measurements.

We are solving the complication of creating webpages. We no longer need a web developer and that is another benefit.

Leadpages review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great tool! Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

A convenient way to make a website in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

The spacing between all the widgets is too hard to control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make one-page website or landing pages quickly. Leadpages is the best tool.

Easy landing pages. One page website. Time efficiency.

Leadpages review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Using LeadPages for multiple websites"

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of putting together an optin page at the last minute

What do you dislike?

1. The popup box asking which industry I am in

2. I need faster support

3. Multiple glitches that I am truly frustrated with

4. Not being able to add arrows, more pics

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think LP is headed in the right direction.

I want more customization options with LeadPages.

Would love to see more Leadpages from real business people not just the typical internet marketers that I see everywhere. I want to see traditional businesses using this, unique bloggers . . . not the Pat Flynn/Corbett Barr/David Siteman . . . crew. Getting burned out on that, seeing the same people everywhere makes me want to leave.

Would love to use as a resource page or affiliate page with recommended products - really need this.

List with Pic, description, link to affiliate product for my niches.

Building lists for multple digital projects

"Leadpages review"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop lead pages. I can now tweak my page to how I want it to look.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to do AB testing on drag and drop pages that I have created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

My business problem was creating pages quickly and easily. The benefits are mainly my time. So I can do what I do for my clients, instead of working on IT issues in the background.

Leadpages review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Leadpages Rocks"

What do you like best?

Well - everything....It is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wish they would bring back the template importer

The ease of creating a landing page and getting it up is huge.

Leadpages review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"I love Leadpages."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create landing pages of all types. Simplicity is key with us.

What do you dislike?

I only get one sub-account. I didn't like the builder until the drag and drop builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what types of pages you really need to build.

We need to create landing pages for our products quickly without having to use our outsourced developers. Leadpages allows us to do just that.

Leadpages review by Cody W.
Cody W.

"Great product for quick and easy landing pages"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of drag and drop features with also the ability to purchase good looking templates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the limited ecommerce integration. I think clickfunnels has a one up on that.

I am solving the compliacated headache of using my own server, getting that up and running, creating a landing page and making everything work together. Leadpages solves all that.

Leadpages review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Leadpages"

What do you like best?

Designing opt-in lead boxes and seeing the great opt-in rates

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues, it is user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. Integrate with Drip.

getting more subscribers. i get better opt-in rates and make better looking forms

Leadpages review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Works great but a pricerier option for small startups. "

What do you like best?

Leadpages was easy to use and navigate. Everything was intuitive and simple.

What do you dislike?

The price of Leadpages was more expensive than other sites like Instapage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadpages works great and is easy to use but it isn't the cheapest option out there.

I used lead pages to capture emails for a webinar I hosted. It was easy to set up and I had hundreds of people register for the webinar.

Leadpages review by User

"Good but could use better insights"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Leadpages is to use. I can show my entire team how to build a webpage and that has been extremely helpful

What do you dislike?

The insights are pretty basic and I feel that for a software that builds pages, the insights should be more thorough.

We are solving the issue of hiring a web developer. I've realized the benefit of my entire team knowing how to build pages.

Leadpages review by Shemia F.
Shemia F.

"Lead digits worth the price of the whole package"

What do you like best?

I host two podcasts and lead digits is a incredible way to reach a mobile audience. Leadpages other features are wonderful too, but I would pay the price of the whole package for leaddigits alone.

What do you dislike?

I dream of the day there is a package with unlimited leaddigits in a package.

Access to mobile listeners who are unlikely to log onto a website to obtain information.

Leadpages review by Stuart B.
Stuart B.

"Okay but could be better"

What do you like best?

The pages are fully responsive so look good on all devices and its easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The limited amount of customisation offered on the templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a basic good looking page with limited customisation then this is right for you.

Makes forms look better than infusionsoft forms do normally.

Leadpages review by Cathy P.
Cathy P.

"Build Your Business with Lead Pages"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, track and see results.

Whether you have technical experience or not, you can get up and running right away.

What do you dislike?

There are too many too chose from and the populated content gets old after a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with someone who knows how to hook it up to your database.

More leads and stronger conversion.

More leads and better conversion.

Ability to test content.

Leadpages review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Leadpages, more like LOADpages "

What do you like best?

When it works . + their customer support is relatively responsive

What do you dislike?

most of the time when it doesnt work .. literally have issues with loading, something is not refreshing, something is not updating.. pasting in links is glitchy. I've never used software this slow, or this buggy. Its impossible to work with.

getting leads

Leadpages review by Marki Lemons R.
Marki Lemons R.

"A few reason why I like Leadpages."

What do you like best?

Leadpages is intuitive and easy to integrate with Infusionsoft, Wordpress, Zapier and ActiveCampaign.

What do you dislike?

This is personal but I wish you would space out your new developments allowing me more time to learn and implement.

Lead conversion and registration

Leadpages review by Tyson Gaylord, D.
Tyson Gaylord, D.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use with quick, simple and beautiful landing pages.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey, but if you can afford it it's well worth it.

it helps me bring my customer's fantastic offers and value

Leadpages review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Great product and was easy to use. Makes building landing pages easy and smooth.

What do you dislike?

Has a few minor user problems like moving items around can be tricky but is still doable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and quick solution and makes use easy.

Landing pages to collect data and push sales.

"It's okay"

What do you like best?

easy enough to drag and drop. Great if you have zero design ability.

What do you dislike?

Can't set up multiple users, difficult to manage lead magnets and lead forms.

It's really fast and easy to whip out a landing page, no development skills needed.

Leadpages review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"LeadPages"

What do you like best?

LeadPages is very easy to use and integrate with your CRM, webinar software and marketing automation software.

What do you dislike?

More European like landingpages. Sometimes the landingpage templates are to American.

Creating landingpages that are focused on conversion.

Leadpages review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Leadpages "

What do you like best?

Had a wide variety of templates to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Hard to customize wach page or change anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe

Gaining more leads.

Learning about Leadpages?

* We monitor all Leadpages reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.