Leadpages

Ask Leadpages a Question
Showing 83 Leadpages reviews
Leadpages review by <span>Davide D.</span>
Davide D.

"Easy, Elegant, EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've used Leadpages since the earlier days and I have to say, I have NEVER had a bad experience. They are constantly updating and adding features, and best of all, the customer service is outstanding. I am on a pro-level subscription and have access to chat support. Every time I have reached out my expectations are exceeded. In fact, Leadpages support will often go out of their way to find answers for you based on how Leadpages interacts with other services - and in one instance, the support agent even helped with an integration in ActiveCampaign that they could have easily told me to just get in touch with them instead.

I love knowing that support is only a click away and that I never feel like I'm taking too much time or asking too many questions.

The tool itself is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything in particular I dislike. I am thrilled and have always loved using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get the upgraded version if you like having the additional support. I imagine I've saved multiple days of time by using it!

ClickFunnels is a competitor and offers even more flexibility (I have used it also) but if you want a simpler solution with outstanding support - Leadpages comes out on top every single time.

Leadpages allows me to create quick web pages to capture leads, deliver content, share information -- it's so versatile and only your imagination limits the possibility.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leadpages
Leadpages review by <span>Sarah Elizabeth L.</span>
Sarah Elizabeth L.

"Powerful or simple, whatever you need"

What do you like best?

I love that Leadpages has pre-built templates, making it really easy for me to make a high performing landing page quickly. AND I love that it allows me to customize it entirely as well, if I wish to. Whether I want to have full control or I'm comfortable leaving it in the hands of pros, Leadpages has it covered. Also adore how it easily integrates with every CRM that I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

Their old templates (pre-filled forms) were a little tough on the user if you wanted to have full control over the look and feel of your page (though it was great if you trusted their pre-designs).

Landing pages, opt-in opportunities (including boxes) all over my websites. I also use Leadpages to host private pages with videos and other links that are too heavy to natively host on my site.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Leadpages review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

"Leadpages - Solid and Sharp Looking Pages"

What do you like best?

I like the way lead forms and opt-in pages built on Leadpages look. They've got very sleek pre-designed templates. And also the editor allows you to customize the pages to look and do what you need them to. It's easy to make highly functional pages that match your brand. They offer a lot of integrations with all the other major tools you need to run an online business, including Infusionsoft and all the major autoresponders. And recently they added the ability to really easily make Facebook ads for each page.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no way to create funnels with Leadpages. Every page is standalone, so it sometimes becomes difficult or confusing to make sure all the redirects are working the way they should be. Also, when adding the Facebook pixel to Leadpages, you need to do it to EVERY page EVERY time you want to track a conversion. This adds a lot of time to the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadpages is a great place to start. It has great templates and the editor is easy to use if you want to customize the templates to match your brand.

Leadpages makes it simple and fast to build opt-in pages and lead forms that look really good, and make it easy to capture lead information. They also make it easy to integrate with your CRM or autoresponder so you can continue to follow up with your leads once they have been introduced to your ecosystem.

Leadpages review by <span>Johnathan S.</span>
Johnathan S.

"Great Drag and Drop Builder"

What do you like best?

Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.

What do you dislike?

If you use the standard subscription, you will only be able to communicate with them through email, which can take days. They make you upgrade to more expensive accounts before you have access to their support chat or their phone line. Also, the reporting capabilities for the landing pages are limited. You can get the information you need, but you might have to do some basic math to get it.

We are able to quickly get quality landing pages up and running that generate leads. Their Leadbox function has also been useful for getting different types of web forms up on our websites.

Leadpages review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"Limited functionality, could be valuable to a very inexperienced marketer."

What do you like best?

- Their landing page templates are well-designed and sorted by conversion %

- Intuitive drag & drop editor

- Responsive support

What do you dislike?

- All the form submissions are attached to the page. If you delete a landing page, all the data is lost. The support team will help restore the pages, but this seems like an easy fix -- just aggregate all the form submissions.

- Lack of integrations. Leadpages doesn't play nice with other softwares. In my opinion, the product isn't good enough to exist outside of Zapier.

- While the templates are well designed, this software doesn't give you enough freedom to edit them. The simplicity almost made it harder, because we'd have to find workarounds to get what we want.

-All contracts paid annually -- We outgrew Leadpages quickly. Now we have many months left on a subscription we aren't using. It's not a ton of money, but definitely impacted my perception of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are brand new to landing pages, start on this software. If you plan to build a full marketing funnel, explore other options like Clickfunnels, as you'll quickly outgrow this feature set.

Leadpages is the first landing page software we ever used. We have a bare bones marketing department, and we needed a software that was simple enough for a non-marketer to learn and execute. That said, we quickly outgrew it.

Leadpages review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"Useful, but Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to create a landing page on the fly. Not being a web developer, Leadpages makes it (somewhat) simple for me to build a page and get it hosted on our site.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? The drag and drop functionality requires pinpoint precision on your part. There's a steep learning curve when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of rows, columns, etc.

I build pages on a Mac, show them to Windows users and 99% of the time, there are these boxes that appear in random places within the content.

Furthermore, the font selection is fairly limited. If you've got brand guidelines with specific fonts and those fonts aren't available in Leadpages, then tough luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is solely my opinion, but Leadpages is hardly as intuitive and easy-to-use as advertised. If you're not familiar with HTML or basic web development, it'll take you a while to get a deep understanding of Leadpages and all the capabilities it offers. They do offer a variety of pre-designed templates which might make things a little easier for you if you're not looking to get too specific.

With all that being said, it still is much more convenient to be able to build a Leadpage yourself instead of putting in a ticket with the development team and waiting for them to design a landing page. If you work in a fast-paced marketing department, the idea of this is nice. I just wish the execution was better.

Learning about Leadpages?

* We monitor all Leadpages reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.