LeadsBridge

LeadsBridge is an all-in-one lead generation suite of tools designed to connect user's leadgen sources with over 240 CRM and email software.

Work for LeadsBridge?
App data room  lead capture

Learning about LeadsBridge?

LeadsBridge Reviews

Ask LeadsBridge a Question
Showing 17 LeadsBridge reviews
LeadsBridge review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

Amazing Service

What do you like best?

The team at LeadsBridge never fail to amaze me. We have been with leads bridge for almost 2 years now and it has changed the way we work as a business. Leads get sent through to the clients instantly and have cut the amount of time we spend sending through leads manually drastically opening up our team to be able to work on other things. The service and tech team have been amazing, we have had clients request certain integration features which we are not sure if possible, but a quick flick of an email to the LeadsBridge team and before I knew it, the team got back to me letting me know they have implemented the new bridges, integrations and requested features.

If you are looking to cut back on time sending leads manually, keep clients happy with fast lead integrations then LeadsBridge is for you. The team will make you feel very welcomed, and are always there to help which is a game changer. The turn around from a request or a question to the solution is amazingly fast.

Thank you LeadsBridge team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that i dislike from the LeadsBridge team. I think the only thing is the difference in Time Zone but we usually plan ahead for the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Would recommend leadsBridge to anyone who is looking to sync their Facebook Leads with any of their software. They have a range of integrations which allows you to sync directly to an Email, multiple Emails, Web Hooks, CRM, and they've even helped with Grabber integrations meaning depending on which Answers users select, the lead will get sent through to different email addresses.

Essentially, with leads bridge, we are saving ourselves so much time and giving our clients a solution where we can reliably send through any leads that come through on their Facebook page in real time to the disignated client. Without LeadsBridge, we would need to log in to Facebook, get the lead and send an email, including doing this on weekends.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge review by <span>Yiğit K.</span>
Yiğit K.

Lead Ads without Leadsbridge is totally needless!

What do you like best?

I love their new integration system - it is like Zapier but much cheaper version and more utilized when it comes to integrate with other marketing apps. I'm really happy to use their services - we automated many of our HR process just by connecting their service with Vervoe & Typeform.

What do you dislike?

UX is still a bit confusing but they will change it too much by doing many tests - so I'm confident about that they will decrease learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other alternative is Zapier which is crazy expensive and limited for integrations.

I'm really happy to automate some of really important busines problems, thanks to Leadsbrdige. I can instantly send email for those who interest with my ads. Right now, we use all Lead Ads to promote our contents and collect information of those who show interest with our content to subscribe them by Mailchimp. Mind-blowing, stress-free tool - thanks guys for doing amazing work.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

LeadsBridge review by <span>Ardalan Z.</span>
Ardalan Z.

Simple, easy, effective, and affordable!

What do you like best?

It's very simple to set up and very affordable. You don't need to set a huge budget for it and you certainly can just try it out to make sure it's helpful to you and your business. There is no contract and you can stay on monthly and therefore it doesn't have any switching cost.

They do a smooth integration with Facebook Lead Ads and now even with Facebook Audiences.

What do you dislike?

They still lack a good support team. Their average response time for their live chat is a few hours which is ridiculous for a live chat!

You can have a ticket system and respond after a few hours or even a day and it won't feel like a bad service. But when it's a live chat, you certainly expect someone to respond quickly.

But when they do respond, they usually do their best to solve the issue as quick as possible. Which is really great news!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give them a try. It costs only $50/month for a good package that they offer. You can even sign up for free first and see how sophisticated their platform is.

Keep in mind that even Facebook has a page with the name of LeadsBridge on it as a possible solution to integrate with Salesforce. It means a lot when a big company such as Facebook endorses your app for their own clients.

Facebook Lead Ads integration with Salesforce.

Facebook Audiences integration with Salesforce.

Facebook offline conversions with Salesforce.

It's a very good integration and you have a good control over how the mapping happens. For instance, if you have a custom field in one of your Facebook Lead Ad's forms, you can easily choose how to map this field to Salesforce.

More importantly, Salesforce's AppExchange lacks a good app to integrate data with Facebook.

LeadsBridge review by <span>Kristina K.</span>
Kristina K.

LeadsBridge is a great tool to integrate your CRM to receive leads from Facebook

What do you like best?

That I can create ads, content to post to Facebook and actually be able to communicate with the sales team of the offer that I am pushing like "looking for payments under $200" "$249 Lease Payment" "Bad Credit, No Credit Customer" etc.

What do you dislike?

The only con I had, has been fixed. Being able to make custom mapping fields to be able to communicate a little better and easier with the sales staff.

We have sold vehicles using leadsbridge. Being able to actually receive leads from Facebook rather than pushing someone to our website and hoping that they put in a lead through our website.

LeadsBridge review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

It simply works!

What do you like best?

How easy it is to setup your connections and the support team is unbelievable.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing to dislike about this company. The few hiccups that I had on my connections were fixed so quick! The support is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering getting leadsbridge just go for it. Don't think about. After your first interaction with customer support you'll see the benefit of actually having a team that has your back to help you out any time you need or have a question. I guarantee that if you try it, you won't be canceling it.

I have been moving my connections from zappier to leadsbridge. And I use it to create some conections that I currently can't do in zappier.

LeadsBridge review by <span>Phil A.</span>
Phil A.

Great Connector

What do you like best?

Leadsbridge works great for connecting our facebook leads ad to our CRM (Ontraport). When we signed up it was the ONLY solution for our CRM. Not there are alternatives, but none provide additional functionality, and no one can match the price of leads bridge.

What do you dislike?

I'm perfectly satisfied with the service.

Leadsbridge allows me to automatically add a new lead from a facebook leads add to a sequence for automatic followup without having to do manual data entry or cause the lead an or causing a delay in communications

Learning about LeadsBridge?

* We monitor all LeadsBridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.