LeadsBridge

LeadsBridge is an all-in-one lead generation suite of tools designed to connect user's leadgen sources with over 240 CRM and email software.

Work for LeadsBridge?

Learning about LeadsBridge?

LeadsBridge Reviews

Ask LeadsBridge a Question
Showing 25 LeadsBridge reviews
LeadsBridge review by Nickolas R.
Nickolas R.

"Lead Syncing in real time"

What do you like best?

What We like best about LeadsBridge is that the bridges and emails are being sent to our clients in real time. In the automotive industry, you need to act on every lead fast and leadsbridge helps our clients be able to achieve that.

What do you dislike?

One thing i dislike is some lead bridges such as grabbers can be a little difficult to set up but the guys help is amazing and they will always assist you with any troubles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to sync Facebook Leads directly into a dashboard, email, or a CRM, Leadsbridge is a must. It takes a snap of a finger to set up and once you are used to setting up Bridges, you will be able to fly through them.

And on the odd occasion you encounter any troubles, the live chat functionality of the support is amazing and means you will always be looked after. The staff are super friendly and they will always guide you when something has gone wrong.

One problem we are solving is removing the need, time and effort to retrieve leads as they come in and send them to the client. Leadsbridge allows us to free up a lot of time by simply creating a bridge from the facebook form to the email notifier where as soon as lead comes in it gets sent. No more checking pages and forms every few hours. We work with the client to be able to customise the email that we send them and after a wuick set up in leadsbridge, the emails will come through directly to a specified email.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge review by Corey C.
Corey C.

"Leadsbridge support did not come through for me"

What do you like best?

I like that Leadsbridge provides powerful connections to automatically send leads from many lead sources to many CRM database applications. After several tries, it send leads from Facebook to Top Producer.

What do you dislike?

The problems are that Leadsbridge promised phone support if I upgraded. When I upgraded to pay more money, they flat out refused to provide phone support after they promised it verbally and in writing. I understand that some people do not believe in answering the phone, but the phone haters have been proven wrong by Apple, Godaddy and millions of other businesses that truly provide good customer service. No company deserves 5 stars without providing prompt, courteous and efficient support. Leadsbridge only earned 4 out of 10 stars because they do not understand the value of my time. When someone promises to help me on the phone, I expect them to do what they say they'll do..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leadsbridge is recommended only for users to don't need much support, and who are in no hurry.

Sending leads from Facebook to Top Producer

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

LeadsBridge review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

The team at LeadsBridge never fail to amaze me. We have been with leads bridge for almost 2 years now and it has changed the way we work as a business. Leads get sent through to the clients instantly and have cut the amount of time we spend sending through leads manually drastically opening up our team to be able to work on other things. The service and tech team have been amazing, we have had clients request certain integration features which we are not sure if possible, but a quick flick of an email to the LeadsBridge team and before I knew it, the team got back to me letting me know they have implemented the new bridges, integrations and requested features.

If you are looking to cut back on time sending leads manually, keep clients happy with fast lead integrations then LeadsBridge is for you. The team will make you feel very welcomed, and are always there to help which is a game changer. The turn around from a request or a question to the solution is amazingly fast.

Thank you LeadsBridge team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that i dislike from the LeadsBridge team. I think the only thing is the difference in Time Zone but we usually plan ahead for the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Would recommend leadsBridge to anyone who is looking to sync their Facebook Leads with any of their software. They have a range of integrations which allows you to sync directly to an Email, multiple Emails, Web Hooks, CRM, and they've even helped with Grabber integrations meaning depending on which Answers users select, the lead will get sent through to different email addresses.

Essentially, with leads bridge, we are saving ourselves so much time and giving our clients a solution where we can reliably send through any leads that come through on their Facebook page in real time to the disignated client. Without LeadsBridge, we would need to log in to Facebook, get the lead and send an email, including doing this on weekends.

LeadsBridge review by George C.
George C.

"A MUST for Running Lead Gen Campaigns on Facebook"

What do you like best?

We love that you can connect Facebook Lead Form ads to pretty much any destination our clients need - Mail Chimp, Infusionsoft, a direct email notification to their inbox and even a Google Sheet with just a few clicks.

We like it so much that we teach it as part of our curriculum inside our marketing education platform, Impakt Marketing Academy. (https://impaktmarketingacademy.com)

What do you dislike?

The title of this field is "What do you dislike?"

I dislike being asked what I dislike about a product I love. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're running lead generation campaigns using Facebook Lead Forms you need this in your toolkit.

We had been killing it with Facebook Lead ads for our clients and ourselves for a long time but there wasn't really an elegant solution for following up on leads until Leads Bridge.

Leads Bridge has allowed us to scale to become one of the top Facebook Lead Gen agencies in the country.

LeadsBridge review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"They cancelled my account without asking"

What do you like best?

Not too much. In a whole year I couldn't use any feature at it's full potential.

What do you dislike?

Leads Bridge doesn't make any bridge, in the process of using this I had to use another tool like Integromat every single time. The sync options to any CRM is really limited, it won't give you any options to include a custom field, even the default fields won't work in Zoho or SuiteCRM (SugarCRM). Is just so basic and lacks so many options that is just unusable. After contacting the team support for a refund or just to be sure that I won't be charged at the end of my first year they just cancelled my account and didn't make any refund.

So, I just lost 3 months of service (I was using one bridge, the other 4 bridges are working on Integromat), I have to fix that last bridge right now.

So...yeah, I lost time, I lost money, I lost 3 months of services with nothing in exchange.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your leads from Facebook and send them directly to your CRM, you should avoid Leads Bridge and just use Integromat or Zapier.

No problems where solved, we had to use another tool.

LeadsBridge review by Manny C.
Manny C.

"If you are not using LeadsBridge, you are losing money"

What do you like best?

LeadsBridge is really easy to use and has integration with almost every marketing platform that exists at the moment. Will let you capture every lead and manage it according to the workflow you use in your company.

What do you dislike?

There is no much to dislike about LeadsBridge, but if I had to say something, the price might not be accessible to everyone.

We always had issues collecting the leads from our Facebook campaigns, and we needed to be checking the FB manager every day to see the new leads. Now I just got an email notification and I'm also storing the leads for every campaign in a specific spreadsheet in Google.

LeadsBridge review by Yiğit K.
Yiğit K.

"Lead Ads without Leadsbridge is totally needless!"

What do you like best?

I love their new integration system - it is like Zapier but much cheaper version and more utilized when it comes to integrate with other marketing apps. I'm really happy to use their services - we automated many of our HR process just by connecting their service with Vervoe & Typeform.

What do you dislike?

UX is still a bit confusing but they will change it too much by doing many tests - so I'm confident about that they will decrease learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other alternative is Zapier which is crazy expensive and limited for integrations.

I'm really happy to automate some of really important busines problems, thanks to Leadsbrdige. I can instantly send email for those who interest with my ads. Right now, we use all Lead Ads to promote our contents and collect information of those who show interest with our content to subscribe them by Mailchimp. Mind-blowing, stress-free tool - thanks guys for doing amazing work.

LeadsBridge review by Ardalan Z.
Ardalan Z.

"Simple, easy, effective, and affordable!"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to set up and very affordable. You don't need to set a huge budget for it and you certainly can just try it out to make sure it's helpful to you and your business. There is no contract and you can stay on monthly and therefore it doesn't have any switching cost.

They do a smooth integration with Facebook Lead Ads and now even with Facebook Audiences.

What do you dislike?

They still lack a good support team. Their average response time for their live chat is a few hours which is ridiculous for a live chat!

You can have a ticket system and respond after a few hours or even a day and it won't feel like a bad service. But when it's a live chat, you certainly expect someone to respond quickly.

But when they do respond, they usually do their best to solve the issue as quick as possible. Which is really great news!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give them a try. It costs only $50/month for a good package that they offer. You can even sign up for free first and see how sophisticated their platform is.

Keep in mind that even Facebook has a page with the name of LeadsBridge on it as a possible solution to integrate with Salesforce. It means a lot when a big company such as Facebook endorses your app for their own clients.

Facebook Lead Ads integration with Salesforce.

Facebook Audiences integration with Salesforce.

Facebook offline conversions with Salesforce.

It's a very good integration and you have a good control over how the mapping happens. For instance, if you have a custom field in one of your Facebook Lead Ad's forms, you can easily choose how to map this field to Salesforce.

More importantly, Salesforce's AppExchange lacks a good app to integrate data with Facebook.

LeadsBridge review by Kristina K.
Kristina K.

"LeadsBridge is a great tool to integrate your CRM to receive leads from Facebook"

What do you like best?

That I can create ads, content to post to Facebook and actually be able to communicate with the sales team of the offer that I am pushing like "looking for payments under $200" "$249 Lease Payment" "Bad Credit, No Credit Customer" etc.

What do you dislike?

The only con I had, has been fixed. Being able to make custom mapping fields to be able to communicate a little better and easier with the sales staff.

We have sold vehicles using leadsbridge. Being able to actually receive leads from Facebook rather than pushing someone to our website and hoping that they put in a lead through our website.

LeadsBridge review by Clay T.
Clay T.

"Fantastic Tool For Auto Group Digital Marketing"

What do you like best?

I'm a big proponent of Leadsbridge because of how simple and easy it makes a complex process like sending ADF / XML leads to a CRM.

What do you dislike?

That only 15 "bridges" come with the base package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having issues with connecting a CRM to your Lead Generations Ads on Facebook than this is a perfect tool. Getting your sales team leads in a timely manner is extremely important to closing the deal. This tool has not only streamlined our leads process but has consequently improved our closing rate.

Our automotive CRM's do not natively connect with Facebook Leads Ads. This tool solves that problem.

LeadsBridge review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"It simply works!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to setup your connections and the support team is unbelievable.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing to dislike about this company. The few hiccups that I had on my connections were fixed so quick! The support is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering getting leadsbridge just go for it. Don't think about. After your first interaction with customer support you'll see the benefit of actually having a team that has your back to help you out any time you need or have a question. I guarantee that if you try it, you won't be canceling it.

I have been moving my connections from zappier to leadsbridge. And I use it to create some conections that I currently can't do in zappier.

LeadsBridge review by Phil A.
Phil A.

"Great Connector"

What do you like best?

Leadsbridge works great for connecting our facebook leads ad to our CRM (Ontraport). When we signed up it was the ONLY solution for our CRM. Not there are alternatives, but none provide additional functionality, and no one can match the price of leads bridge.

What do you dislike?

I'm perfectly satisfied with the service.

Leadsbridge allows me to automatically add a new lead from a facebook leads add to a sequence for automatic followup without having to do manual data entry or cause the lead an or causing a delay in communications

LeadsBridge review by Tricia R.
Tricia R.

"Very Cost Effective and Effecient"

What do you like best?

It's super quick and easy to add an account into Leadsbridge. Everything has worked as it's supposed to and I've had zero issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't really think there's anything I dislike. If I had to pick, I would say some of the names of fields could be easier to understand.

Leadsbridge helps us get our client's leads from various sources into one place. Instead of having to manually download and check on leads, it automatically gets sent to the client..

LeadsBridge review by Philippe V.
Philippe V.

"great customer service, one stop shop for marketers"

What do you like best?

the fact that when you have a problem, there is always a solution with the customer service team

What do you dislike?

nothing for the moment. Beacause it's have evething that I need for the moment

I'm running lead gen platforms and leadsbridge help me to transfer my leads by email and on a Gsheet

LeadsBridge review by Amigo's  T.
Amigo's T.

"Seamless connection wit Zoho and FB"

What do you like best?

Bridges are created easily between Zoho and Facebook, which allows us to manage all the leads created and keep track of campaign in our CRM

What do you dislike?

I haven't taken the time to fully explore the additional tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good interfase and easy to use. The best thing is the support team, they are really good and go out of their way to fit customer's needs. In our case they developed a field so we could include notes to our leads created into our CRM

Keeping track of campaigns in our CRM to evaluate marketing ROI

LeadsBridge review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for collecting leads"

What do you like best?

The new and improved interface is very easy to use and review campaigns. The integration with the CRM was quick and painless. I like that the customer support is always available on chat to help with issus.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to track the leads offline. Our clinet's use Dealersocket and we would find it valueable if the CRM would communicate back to Leadsbridge and inform on lead's funnel, whether or not a sale has been made.

Collecting leads for car dealrships. Our client was happy witht the influx of leads coming from Facebook.

LeadsBridge review by Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.

"LeadsBridge "

What do you like best?

The customer support is always available to chat and help solve issues. Our company is based in the United States and the different time zones have never been an issue.

What do you dislike?

No issues thus far! Everything has gone smoothly.

Integrating Facebook lead ads with our CRM (DealerSocket). Pushing leads directly into DealerSocket in real time.

LeadsBridge review by Kresimir D.
Kresimir D.

"My only software for lead sync/management "

What do you like best?

Great ideas, perfect execution, simple, fast support

What do you dislike?

Everyting works fine for me, I have noting to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not spend time to "test" others, LeadsBridge works perfect

Fast and reliable software for collecting leads and managing them in different CRM systems and advertising tools.

LeadsBridge review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Great product to sync FB LeadAds to a CRM"

What do you like best?

The flexibility, constant improvement and increase in integrations makes this an amazing servic

What do you dislike?

Learning curve for those that are not tech savvy could be difficult, but well-worth the focus to learn this service.

Syncing leads from FB LeadAds into my CRM. Have been able to respond to leads faster than manually downloading them.

LeadsBridge review by Vilma N.
Vilma N.

"Best service ever for Facebook Ads funnels"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and works perfectly with my InfusionSoft Account & Facebook Ads.

What do you dislike?

Nothing im very happy with the service right now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing else ;)

Automatic synch (Fb to InfusionSoft and InfusionSoft to FB)

LeadsBridge review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great Software and support"

What do you like best?

Powerful software that allows you the ability to track an applicant from beginning to employment

What do you dislike?

It is not intuitive, the interface takes training and getting use to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any product, ensure you allow enough lead time to integrate the process

We have multiple locations. This solved an applicant from getting tied to one location that could be a good fit at another

LeadsBridge review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless it was to connect Leadsbridge to my facebook ad

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about the application.

It's mainly the facebook ads. Going in and downloading the .csv is useless and leadsbridge will email you the moment you have a lead through the facebook ad campaign.

LeadsBridge review by Administrator

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

The interface of the setting up. How it syncs with Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

That there is no user administration. You have only 1 access..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm happy with the solution we found in LeadsBridge

Synching leads from Facebook LeadAds to Hubspot

LeadsBridge review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Super easy to use and set up!"

What do you like best?

I love that we're able to have things set up then just let LeadsBridge do all the heavy lifting!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that LeadsBridge could allow users to edit emails for typos.

We are solving the business problem of syncing leads from Facebook ads to our ESP. We've been able to automatically push all new leads to our ESP and send automatic emails as a result!

LeadsBridge review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Review of LeadsBridge "

What do you like best?

The Autmation Of our facebook to Autoresponder

What do you dislike?

Tricky to use and understand the setup.

Freeing up time by automating our leads and follow up emails.

Learning about LeadsBridge?

* We monitor all LeadsBridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.