What do you like best?
* All in one package for your marketing needs
* Flexibility in setting up stages and whole customer lifecycle
* Drip Campaigns, Rules & Notifications - it would be awesome if emails could be sent to customers via Rules & Notifications
* Landing Pages have been a great help and integration is straightforward
* API & Webhook Integration and Help pages are well explained
* Lists have been very useful. I like the advanced search feature.
* Support team is very active and found them very helpful
What do you dislike?
* Features like website widget needs to be improved
* Design/UX for Email editing needs to be improved
* It loads quite slow and hampers in the work sometimes.
* Reports could be improved and excel attachment instead of pdf for saved reports will help a lot.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Explore all the features and check out help pages. They are beautifully written and test out the services on your own as most of the customization has to be done by Administrator so that they should know the product thoroughly. In case of query, shooting a mail or chat with support helps a lot. It's expensive where the number of leads are quite high, so you need to take the call based on your requirements.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Marketing automation for all our seekers and controlling leakage for our leads. Our channels for acquiring customers are not just online and before we setup LeadSquared, there was a lot of leakage in fetching all the leads on one portal and engaging with the customers. We have drastically improved our leakage in 6 major channels with present leakage less than 1%. We were able to achieve it through API integration or Zapier integration for those channels.
Major benefit has been standardization of our communication to customers and minimal leakage of less than 1%.