LeadsRx

LeadsRx is a SaaS marketing attribution solution that helps marketers connect the dots between online and offline programs and customer acquisition events, it tracks customer journeys to better understand the mix of marketing programs that drive revenue that eliminate wasted ad spend, improve conversions, and improve overall Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS).

Work for LeadsRx?

Learning about LeadsRx?

Compare LeadsRx to Similar Solutions

LeadsRx Reviews

Ask LeadsRx a Question
Showing 21 LeadsRx reviews
LeadsRx review by Krishna S.
Krishna S.

"LeadsRx is one of the most complete marketing attribution tools available"

What do you like best?

LeadsRx enables us to understand who our customers are and when they are on our site. It's an easier interface than Google Analytics because the reports are pre-made. I love its dashboard and every piece of the puzzle of our user data is supplied in nice bits and pieces.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is the individual user data supplied, if it could be mapped out vs a list by IP address, that in itself would be a KPI report.

Digital marketing encompasses a spectrum of data and information. LeadsRx has enabled our team to understand the market and users. This has enabled us to compete on a level playing field against competitors and derive more value from our marketing campaigns.

We like LeadsRx so much that we actually offer it to our users too. My company - LanderApp offers LeadsRx to our users in the form of an Advertising Grader. It complements our own reporting for our customers handily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeadsRx
LeadsRx review by larry a.
larry a.

"Marketers are looking to perfect the science of marketing attribution- LeadsRx has the solution!!"

What do you like best?

I have several clients using LeadsRx and each are impressed with the breadth of the solution, the user interface and the company has great customer support. I have noticed that they have created a simple and powerful way to manage your ad spend both on the enterprise side and on the e-commerce sides of the business. I have been very impressed.

What do you dislike?

So far, my team of consultants have not had any negative issues, and even more importantly, my clients who have been using LeadsRx have been very happy with their ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other solutions out there, but this solution is the most powerful because of the tool itself, the team behind it seems to care and they handhold you the entire way when you need help or insights.

My clients using the soltution have a better way to transparently see what works in their marketing efforts and concentrate on using the knowledge LeadsRx supplies them to keep tweaking their ad and sales efforts. I have used the tool as part of some of the management teams I am consulting with, and it is truly powerful. LeadsRx goes beyong just digital touchpoint and is an agrregrator of all offline and online marketing insights.

What Attribution solution do you use?

LeadsRx review by Roy M.
Roy M.

"Much needed tool in a multi-channel world"

What do you like best?

I like how granular their insights and reporting gets. It paints a detailed picture on the customer journey and each touchpoint within that

What do you dislike?

The dashboard could be more intuitive. Unless you've spent a lot of time in each section, it would take a while for a new user to find what they're looking for.

The question of attribution. A lot of our clients are running multiple channels, whether it's through us at AudienceX, in-house, or with another vendor. And because none of the other channels communicate with each other, the client and their vendors aren't able to understand the customer journey online.

With LeadsRX, we are able to present these customer journeys and each touchpoint to show how each channel impacts the decision making of the customer.

A large benefit of using LeadsRx is getting to understand the channels other than the ones we are currently running which allows us to provide insight and recommendations whether it's budget increase/decrease, allocation, adding/turning off other channels, or changes to the landing pages of the site.

LeadsRx review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Useful product evolving to the right path"

What do you like best?

The proposal to track the attributions of marketing is very strong. We did the trial of the tool with great expectation. It was relatively simple to integrate and begin to see reports and dashboards. The first insights from which sources bring the greatest number of conversions is very good.

What do you dislike?

The tool was apparently built to operate with e-commerce sites and not to SaaS companies. With some effort on our side, we were able to adapt the integrations and printing of tracking pixels. However, something that is still missing in the tool is the ability to drill down into the UTMs to know which media, campaigns and content work best for each type of conversion. A good improvement would also be to create attributes in conversions and not have to create several different conversion types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the assignment needs are more basic, it is already a great product. For more complex assignment models, they are on the right track.

We are trying to improve our vision of marketing investments. Both paid, and organic. Having the vision of which campaigns, websites and content that have better performance is critical. The clearest benefits are the expense efficiency of the entire marketing department.

LeadsRx review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Great tool to make the complicated tangible "

What do you like best?

I love the aggregation of data from all the different sources. Being able to watch customer paths from where they first visited you then how often they came back before converting was very helpful with attribution.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve to be sure. I was hoping to have less in the way of understanding all the different charts and more guidance on how to leverage all this great data. It was mainly me not spending enough time on it. The customer support was excellent and they always went out of their way to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple sources of advertising or efforts and you can't pin point the roi on all of them use this. The return on investment is immense when you take into account how easy it is to spend a lot of money on new customer efforts.

The major benefits we gained were the insights to help our clients understand what is working and what isn't. When you are dealing with 10s of different channels customers can find you on it was invaluable in measuring our ROI. Finding out referring sites was also a major bonus so we knew where to attribute more funds while dumping the duds or tweaking the messaging.

LeadsRx review by Stephan A. N.
Stephan A. N.

"The missing piece in marketing analytics"

What do you like best?

LeadsRx fills the very specific need marketing executives have to understand pipeline marketing contribution to pipeline from tofu to tofu. Provides us with the insights into the effectiveness of our marketing like no other tool in the market and at the friction of the cost of any approach to the problem with a BI tool. Fully integrated to company's system environment and easy to use. Very robust tool, enterprise ready and scalable. Great implementation and support team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really up to now and we have been using the application for more than one year now. High satisfaction also due to the good responsiveness of the company to inputs to their roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeadsRx made a world of difference to our ability to understand marketing contribution and is in my mind an absolute need for every marketing department in B2B.

Not just marketing attribution but really good understanding of marketing contribution to pipeline which has become one of the major objectives of B2B marketing. We were able to improve our marketing spends and campaign design across and along the sales funnel to maximize impact of our marketing dollars.

LeadsRx review by Anthony A.
Anthony A.

"Industry Leading, Unmatched Attribution Tracking"

What do you like best?

Being able to track non-digital attribution from TV spots, radio appearances, and direct print publications. Seamless FB and Adwords spend syncing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, We love the software and support LeadsRX provides us!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will be amazed and I believe they have a trial. Their support team is really helpful and goes above and beyond more than any company I've ever seen before!

Helping to identify how different campaigns contribute to our overall revenue, and where to invest our advertising dollars online and offline.

LeadsRx review by Brian Z.
Brian Z.

"LeadsRx Attribution User - Website Leads "

What do you like best?

The dashboard is a great tool and it's an easy way to get a quick glance at your attribution metrics.

What do you dislike?

Ability to download the reports and share via PDF could be enhanced. Also, explanations on the metrics and data points.

Website lead gen for our sales team. The benefit is the ability for us to see which channels are producing the most lead gen for our business.

LeadsRx review by Bridie K.
Bridie K.

"Understanding attribution with LeadsRX"

What do you like best?

Ability to track our prospects at a micro level, allowing us to make more informed decisions on spend vs return. It love that we are continually learning and gaining insight.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any dislikes that I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The LeadsRX Team are great to deal with. If you are unsure if its right for you give it a try you might be surprised.

We were seeking to understand our attribution better. We not have a good understanding of the channels that are working for us. The path to conversion is really interesting and has provided a bunch of insights.

LeadsRx review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"Finally, a better way to measure how our blog content contributes to our funnel."

What do you like best?

Flexible attribution reporting giving me insight into content performance that Google Analytics and KISS can't.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. While they integrate with Segment, I feel the integration could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you're serious about attribution marketing. You need a business imperative to prioritize attribution and you need someone who is prepared to regularly use it.

The business problem is simple. We invest a ton of resources and time into content development and marketing. But it's difficult to determine ROI for these efforts. Leadsrx helped us get closer to a true measure of our content performance.

LeadsRx review by User in Computer Software

"Great for TOF Growth"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see, all visits to our site, where they are visiting, and how often they are doing so. It allows me the ability to have conversations with potential customers that are direct for them.

What do you dislike?

The ability to view the client in SFDC once it has been pushed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy using the solution alongside my other analytic reports we have. There is a lot of ease of using this solution over others.

I am able to reach out to clients faster with a better conversation.

LeadsRx review by Agency
Agency

"Outstanding Platfrom"

What do you like best?

This platform for attribution is absolutely top notch. There are no issues so far in my and my clients use in Leads RX. The team there is also amazing.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues w/ the platform at this time.

Connecting the dots in digital attribution. I sell display so being able to connect a user that has view through traffic to specific actions is key. This platform makes that happen.

LeadsRx review by User

"Simple yet effective"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and the dashboards make sense. I like the conversion profiles, think once we run more campaigns we can see more data.

What do you dislike?

Currently trying to integrate it with Domo.

Trying to figure out conversion rates on various campaigns. Learning what channels are driving the traffic and conversions to our site.

LeadsRx review by Shane M. T.
Shane M. T.

"VP Partnerships "

What do you like best?

The tech and the team...................

What do you dislike?

NA...........................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ultimate pairing of service, solutions, and cost affordability.

Attribution visibility. Thought partnerships.

LeadsRx review by Glen L.
Glen L.

"Use LeadsRX Daily. Love it!"

What do you like best?

I like how it remembers a user across numerous activities. When I then call a prospect, I can see what he was interested in. I also like the financial analysis to help determine which campaigned are cost effective.

What do you dislike?

The newly added search feature removes the main thing I used to dislike about it.

Lead attribution.

LeadsRx review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"It's a phenomenal platform!"

What do you like best?

LeadsRx is priced at an extremely competitive point and the technology is absolutely phenomenal. They're up there with other platforms but the pricing is a fraction of the cost of the competition.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about LeadsRx at all. It's a great platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! They're well worth it.

We're looking for better lead tracking. LeadsRx offers this at a lower cost for the platform when compared to others.

LeadsRx review by Administrator

"Great to use! Really useful information. "

What do you like best?

Really helped us understand touchpoint attribution and where we needed to do more. We rolled this out across the whole team and this enabled everyone to have a central view of where the leads came from.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to track all the way through, not every touchpoint, sometimes confusing dash.

Optimising out sales flow and lead attribution

LeadsRx review by Timm B.
Timm B.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Great UX

Well integrated with SFDC

Dashboards

Attribution Model

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage. We are perfectly fine.

Attribution

Lead Scoring

Lead Gen

LeadsRx review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Interesting produc"

What do you like best?

LRX's ability to provide multichannel attribution insights

What do you dislike?

The general pricing model; it wasn't easy to evaluate what the cost impact would be

Trying to solve digital marketing attribution

LeadsRx review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great attribution tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and data views were great! The implementation process was very simple as well

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negatives to share. I really enjoyed using this product.

Attribution

LeadsRx review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Clean, easy integration "

What do you like best?

Fast integration, clean user interface, responsive LeadsRx contacts

What do you dislike?

Difficult to extract data in a usable form

Better understanding of a client's marketing channels

* We monitor all LeadsRx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LeadsRx to Similar Solutions