LeanData

LeanData

LeanData helps companies make the most of their demand through lead to account matching and intelligent lead routing.

Work for LeanData?

Learning about LeanData?

LeanData Reviews

Ask LeanData a Question
Showing 134 LeanData reviews
LeanData review by Deb W.
Deb W.

"Making connections to improve Account-Based Marketing effectiveness"

What do you like best?

Great matching algorithm - LeanData fills a gap in Salesforce.com's Lead to Account/Contact schema and makes it easy for us to connect the dots for ABM. LeanData also highlights possible duplicates and makes it easy to merge.

The talented folks at LeanData are super-responsive and truly understand our business needs. They make sure we're up to date with new features and items that will help our processes, and can turn around config changes quickly.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much to dislike - we use a very specific piece of the LeanData solution, so I know this is a narrow use case. I would encourage evaluators to understand the full range of what LeanData has to offer.

Account-based Marketing with Salesforce - route inbound leads that match to existing owned account/contact to specific owner and/or queue. Easy to spec out complicated routing rules.

LeanData's match between Leads and Accounts/Contacts in Salesforce fills a gap that allows us to dedupe across entities and also see marketing activity in existing accounts easily.

LeanData also helps us report much better on Campaign Influence and grouping parent and child companies together for aggregated reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeanData
LeanData review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Misaligned CS and Sales teams"

What do you like best?

We've been a customer for several months at this point and lean data has delivered no value. Their support team is not client focused, their priority is following their internal "implementation methodology" regardless of use case.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the sales and customer support team are completely misaligned. Their talented sales reps understand that LeanData should solve business problems, their customer success team does not. After several months, the customer success team is still unable to provide a list of technical requirements to get up an running or share an implementation guide. The team consistently does not respond to emails and prefers to schedule a call to answer any question. As a tech professional that wears multiple hats, THIS IS NOT FEASIBLE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run a lean team and need customer support, this is absolutely not the product for you.

NONE. Working with LeanData means, babysitting. They are not proactive and have no interest in answering any questions outside of their "implementation methodology."

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

LeanData review by Lika J.
Lika J.

"Appreciating LeanData more with each process or staff change"

What do you like best?

Lean Data is a great lead routing tool, UI is easy to understand and use, amazing functionality and a lot of flexibility to support complex business processes.

We originally implemented Lead Data to address lead to account matching problem in salesforce, which works great. Now I’m seeing a lot of value in the lead routing function. As we grow and scale, Lean Data is saving a lot of time and effort and changes to the process are easy and painless to implement.

What do you dislike?

There are some features missing that could be very useful. I would like to be able to use variables instead of explicit values in both criteria/filters and in-field updates. For example, I want to be able to set rules with a specific date field <> today/tomorrow/x days from today but can only use explicit dates.

Have an ability to temporarily deactivate a user (on PTO), function only available for Round Robin Pools.

Cost can really add up if using multiple modules.

Route inbound leads to accounts

Support complex lead routing process

LeanData review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"I didn't realize how much time LeanData would save me"

What do you like best?

I am the primary user of the Routing module in SalesForce. I didn't realize when we were thinking of buying the product how much time this feature would save me. The Routing module has made my life as my company's SalesForce admin significantly easier. Routing was much more time consuming previously. There were multiple changes to our Sales team almost immediately after we implemented LeanData, and the ease of looking at the flows made it extremely quick to change routing to new team members and replace old ones.

The implementation team was also top-notch and very helpful, anticipating and solving several issues before they even happened.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far. The only qualm that I kept from giving a '10' as a recommendation is the cost, as despite the usefulness, this is a still a bit of a luxury given that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention during the implementation to understand how the product works. I've gone from having to ask multiple questions at each stage to feeling confident that I can make changes on my own in a matter of weeks because of that.

Being the SalesForce admin at my company is a second job on top of my primary responsibilities, so any tool that reduces the time I have to spend managing SalesForce is a godsend. I would estimate that LeanData has reduced the time spent figuring out routing flows by at least 75%, not to mention making it easier to figure out why something did not route correctly when that happens.

LeanData review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Essential for any B2B salesforce build"

What do you like best?

LeanData is Salesforce native. For us this means that we can easily report on the data the same way that we report on everything else without having to use a different tool. Also they are very responsive to feedback and ideas.

What do you dislike?

Biggest downside for us personally is that the Account scoring isn't as flexible as some of the competition. Also there is a steep learning curve, not so much for the tool itself but rather how to present the data from the tool in a way that is easy for traditional/non-ABM coworkers to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you full appreciate what it means to do Account Based metrics and attribution. I have found that it can be a hard transition for an organization to move from a traditional model to this.

Multi-touch attribution helps us better compare marketing spend and make intelligent decisions.

Advanced lead/contact routing help to get our database in front of the right people.

LeanData review by Jonathan A. C.
Jonathan A. C.

"Best Lead Routing on the App Exchange"

What do you like best?

Complex, logic driven paths to route and score leads, contacts, and accounts. Auto conversion of Lead to Contact based on any criteria you set up. GREAT for Account Based Sales methodologies. Helps attach all prospects belonging to an account to that account and assigned to the proper owner. Also, The support/customer service team is great and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish LeanData had was the ability to customize field mappings based on lead/contact mergers. This functionality is limited to newest or oldest records (based on last activity or created dates).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend LeanData for lead or account based routing. Hands down the best tool for a non-developer administrator to properly setup lead routing with de-duplication.

Routing inbound leads to the proper sales reps for immediate reach out. Organizing contacts under one account they belong to so the rep has a full view of all the people we have for an org.

LeanData review by Rick S.
Rick S.

"Best tool you didn't know you needed"

What do you like best?

LeanData fills a very needed gap in Salesforce...bridging the Leads to Accounts/Contact chasm. It's frustrating not knowing what leads you have relative to your accounts, especially if you focus on a specific account list of your own definition. From that LeadData provides great mapping and field updating automation that Salesforce doesn't do in many cases.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, there really isn't anything I dislike. They recently changed one view where I could no longer see where in the queue a round robin was, and who was next up (which relied on to be able to determine if the round robing was functioning as I intended) but feedback I've received is that they will be fixing that...crossing my fingers.

From a lead standpoint, we have a relatively high volume of leads that are imported. LeanData helps clean up the ones we don't want to dilute our pool with (auto converts/merges to Contact if the Contact already exists), maps to the proper rep if there's already a lead from the same company assigned to a rep, and manages our round robin pool.

From an Account standpoint, LeanData helps us manage how accounts fall into what territories, and then updates the Account owner, as well as our assigned SE and CSM automatically.

These uses save me hours and hours of time, not to mention mistakes that usually accompany manual monitoring of these types of things.

LeanData review by Steven T.
Steven T.

"Great tool for any Sales Ops team"

What do you like best?

LeanData is a great tool that has helped us route leads more accurately and also clean up our Salesforce database by matching leads to contacts and finding dupes. We also are finding great insight from the attribution feature and finding out the impact of our marketing efforts on deals in the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have LeanData run an auto covert of all new leads into our system and also allow us to run actions off of the list analyzer rather than just give me a CSV telling me there are matches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand our routing process and make sure LeanData can achieve all of your needs.

LeanData has helped us build better lead and contact routing flows and improve data quality. Attribution has helped us give a better picture of how our marketing efforts impact our deals and help move deals along.

LeanData review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"LeanData is my favorite software"

What do you like best?

There is no limit to what you can create with this routing system. When paired with the process builder it is extremely powerful. We have been able to build what looks like an extremely complex system, but is actually very logical and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Please, please, please bring back the ability to see who is up next in the round robin rotation and manually adjust this.

I would also love documentation on best practices for testing your routing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can no longer make the out of the box SFDC routing work. This is the best product to solve that issue.

We have been able to cut down on the manual work involved around a traditional round robin system. The duplicate and lead to account matching have been great. We have been able to automate our distribution of leads.

LeanData review by Margo N.
Margo N.

"Most robust SFDC L2A tool out there!"

What do you like best?

- Drives revenue by identifying connections between previously disconnected data

- Smarter, more visual lead/account routing

- Automated scrubbing

- Multi-touch attribution using SFDC campaigns

What do you dislike?

- Record-matching algorithm is sometimes too rigid/simplistic for companies with more custom SFDC instances

- Because of the complexities LeanData solves for, it can take a while to explain the business case and gain consensus from non-operational execs

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at several tools, and LeanData blew them all away in terms of features and knowledgeable support.

- Account-based marketing: As my clients' marketing/sales teams develop target prospect account lists, any inbound leads that match companies on those lists get immediately routed to the owner of the targeted account in Salesforce. An email notification also gets triggered to the sales rep, alerting them of the match made. This functionality is eliminating the time and human error associated with lead scrubbing, as well as ensuring prospects are getting followed up with by the sales rep that knows the most about that company's account.

- Record routing: Salesforce native lead assignment rules are the pits. My clients' sales ops personnel are continually blown away by the capabilities and ongoing updates to the LeanData routing tool. Any integration-created lead/account is now automatically scrubbed and routed to the most appropriate owner. This has been a huge time-saver especially in terms of account routing, since there was no way to easily automate that before LeanData.

- Salesforce reporting flexibility: LeanData comes with new report types that connect previously disconnected objects, allowing users to see new relationships and develop better insights. For example, we can now run a report to see a sales rep's top high-value targeted Accounts with any matched Leads, giving the rep more contacts to potentially connect with and sell to. We also have much more flexibility in building reports to show how Campaigns are influencing pipeline & revenue, including multi-touch attribution.

LeanData review by Administrator

"LeanData is the best player in the Marketing Hub techstack!"

What do you like best?

We use LeanData as the tool to take over after Marketo has created leads in SFDC. It matches them to accounts, de-dupes, converts leads to contacts, assigns owner, updates information, etc.

Everything, then drops it into our SDRs buckets and they take it from there.

We have pretty sophisticated Nodes within the routing module due to some leads matching to accounts and going to our Outbound SDR team, while others enter a round-robin queue set for our Inbound team.

The LeanData UI is intuitive and our node-tree has doubled in size within the past few months. Their CSM support is also STELLAR and one of the main reasons why we appreciate the tool

What do you dislike?

No complaints - can't think of any that come to mind, the product meets all functionality and needs and their support is top-notch

Cleaned up lead routing, matched account conversion, helped my team carve out the leads from specific campaigns and have them route to sr. SDRs, etc. success across the board

LeanData review by Ablla F.
Ablla F.

"Lead Routing is awesome! And Kevin Au is a rockstar!"

What do you like best?

We are implementing LeanData Lead Routing and to say I'm excited is an understatement. During our testing, we tried our best to break it and it answered every single time. The platform is extremely easy to use and configure. More importantly, Kevin Au, our success manager has been an incredible partner throughout the process. Within one week of our project launch, he had configured 75-80% of our workflow on his own. Additionally, he has enabled us to configure the product ourselves so that we are empowered to make changes as needed without requiring additional assistance. I can't say enough about how positive an experience this has been!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far...this is WAY better than lead assignment rules in SFDC, so I have no complaints.

I'm especially excited about the Lead to Lead Matching, especially as it relates to our Round Robin queue. This was a big problem for us last year and one of the main reasons we chose to go with this product.

LeanData review by Nora L.
Nora L.

"My LeanData Review"

What do you like best?

Our account manager (Kevin) is super responsive and always helps whenever we need. We have had a bunch of changes in our round robin groups and rules in the past few months and LeanData helped us through them! I also like that you're able to see duplicate accounts/contacts/leads on each respective view. It helps keep our data clean.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about LeanData at the moment! Whenever I've had issues with the product, I addressed it with my CSM, and they've come a long way from where they were a year or two ago!

We needed a way to 1. round robin incoming leads and updating contacts 2. match incoming leads to already existing accounts. We also needed a way to merge duplicates in SFDC

LeanData review by Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

"Must have for B2B marketers focused on short follow up times and efficient complex routing"

What do you like best?

The lead and contact router functionality has allowed us to build out a pretty complex routing system that takes into consideration opportunities, account priority, target account structure, team members who are working the account, geography, etc. The router and round robin takes a while to get set up but is well worth it!

What do you dislike?

I've seem to come across quite a few bugs within the system but my contacts and support have been very responsive when there have been issues. LeanData doesn't claim to offer robust de-duplication functionality but it would be awesome to have more complexity of admin options for deduplication (like if two records are merged provide the ability to map one of the emails if different to an alternate email field).

Improving follow up times, accurate routing, reducing the amount of time that has to be spent on manual lead conversion

LeanData review by William S.
William S.

"LeanData provided much more flexibility than Salesforce lead routing and much more."

What do you like best?

LeanData has improved their user interface making much more user friendly and intuitive when building lead distribution rules.

What do you dislike?

Ever since the improvements to the UI, there isn't much that I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to create complex lead routing models, this tool will work for you. There are other benefits that tool offers but haven't implemented the full package as of yet. Looking forward to see what it will do. Expectations are high.

We are able to build more complicated lead routing models and incorporate matching presales with sales to ensure proper team associations and follow up and follow through on leads. There tool provides flexibility to be creative an implement complex ownership models.

LeanData review by chandra v.
chandra v.

"good. Product address main issues we face with the Lead Assignment (OOB)"

What do you like best?

1. Multiple Round robin assignment setting

2.Duplicate Lead-Contact Match (and auto conversion with the match, this saves tons of time to work with the Duplicate Leads and hassle of conversion by salesteam)

3.Revenue attribution from marketing Prospective

What do you dislike?

1. More enhancement to the LeanData Tab and more documentation about the Package.

2.More visibility with the Package upgrade( like release notes which explains the Point)

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Easy UI for All the Assignment/Attribution/Lead Match Setting.

2. Good Support team and easy to sync up.

1. Duplicate lead Contact Match and Auto Conversion(saves time for Sales team to work on this duplicate leads)

2.Duplicate lead-lead match (saves time for sales team to work on the new business )

3.REvenue attribution from marketing prospective

LeanData review by Administrator

"Game changer for lead assignment, lead to account mapping, and so much more!"

What do you like best?

Their router product is incredible and was a total game changer for lead assignments (especially given how clunky the native SFDC router product is). The ability to map leads to accounts is also amazing. We find the accuracy of the fuzzy matching to be amazing and it has opened up so many possibilities for account-based marketing.

What do you dislike?

We had a bit of a rough implementation at the beginning, but our support team was super communicative and didn’t rest until the issue was fixed. The product has also had a major update since then and I wouldn’t expect the same issue to ever come up again.

We are now able to more effectively do account-based marketing and much more efficiently route leads in the system. The ABM piece in particular has really helped us to align to sales’ 2019 goals.

LeanData review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Top Notch Implementation Support"

What do you like best?

One of my core responsibilities is to manage the go-to-marketing tech stack at my mid-stage growth company, so I'm constantly interacting with vendors and support teams but have very little time to keep on top of everything.

Beyond building an excellent product, the LeanData team truly strives for excellence when it comes to their implementation support. Luckily, the implementation team embodies all the elements to deliver outstanding client onboarding: critical thinking abilities to anticipate issues, sharp problem-solving skills, and fast follow through on inquiries. Big shout out to Megan and Mary at LeanData for their hard work and diligence.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. I suppose the deployment process could always be faster, however the 3 week deployment seems reasonable based on the level of complexity.

Our team at Plastiq built a sales team from scratch this year. However, once you reach double-digit headcount territory, some of the one-man job responsibilities become unsustainable. At our company, the sales leader was routing leads in equal distribution which was unsustainable once we began to grow the team. That's when we decided to explore systems and applications that would automate this effort.

LeanData review by Albert L.
Albert L.

"Core technology for your ABM efforts"

What do you like best?

LeanData lead to account matching and lead routing process are fundamental to the efficient lead follow up by our Inbound and Outbound SDR teams here at Glint. Without the lead to account matching function our SDR would spend ours converting and match leads to the correct accounts. The lead routing feature of LeanData allows to route leads to the correct teams for follow up however complicated the process might or might not be. Also, LeanData is always looking for customer feedback to take their product even further. Their customer success team has always been quick to help troubleshoot or advice in and questions or problems that arise. An additional feature we are starting to leverage more and more is their attribution reporting to help us identify what marketing programs are working and which ones are not.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is nothing I dislike about LeanData. They are an essential technology in our MarTech stack.

Lead to Account Matching and Lead Routing are the core problems LeanData is solving for us.

LeanData review by Nadia G.
Nadia G.

"Finally, a product that works! "

What do you like best?

Love LeanData for giving us the ability to automate our complex multi-step lead routing model. We used to spend hours manually reassigning our leads and creating multiple sheets to upload to satisfy the multiple sets of criteria. No more! I upload a single list to Salesforce using Data Loader and LeanData takes it from there. Great product!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Really, there's nothing I dislike about LeanData!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it.

1. LeanData has shaved off hours of manual work that we used to spend on uploading, matching and assigning our leads to the right reps.

2. LeanData is that bridge we so badly needed between the Leads and Account objects that are otherwise completely isolated from each other in Salesforce. Now when a user looks at their account, they can see if there are any leads in the leads tab that work for the same company and convert them with a couple of clicks.

LeanData review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Solves the "Lead Island" issue in SFDC"

What do you like best?

I'm so happy that Sirius Decisions recommended LeanData to me. What makes LeanData awesome is that it matches Leads to Accounts and gives you the ability to show account level info on the lead record (saves SDRs time having to find the account) AND allows you to auto-assign to the correct rep based on a set of criteria (Has open oppty, is a named account, goes to the Channel/Partner team, etc.). In an ABM model, this is a critical time saver. The benefits carry over to the marketing team as well. Once you can match a new lead (or existing) to an account, you can better segment individuals into the right programs.

Recently, we made the decision to get rid of Leads completely, and now convert everything to Contacts. This better supports our Demand Unit Waterfall framework as well. Being able to auto-convert was a requirement for the DUW process. Since making that change at the beginning of the year (2 years after starting with Lean Data) we are happy! Rarely do we see a contact mis-associated to the wrong account, and usually when it does happen it's the result of other contacts having been mis-assigned in the past.

With the Demand Unit framework in place (we use the Opportunity Object in Saleforce) we get even more leverage out of the Attribution/Marketing Touch tracking with LeanData. Now, instead of just having an understanding which Sales Opportunity stage (Or pre-oppty) a touch happened, we have much more robust tracking around the Marketing Funnel stages as well. Can't recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is around the lack of configuration around mutli-product companies. We have multiple solutions with different buying groups, and the way their touch/attibution works out of the box just assumes all touches. This requires us to do some "back flips" when creating reports to only see what we care about, and forces us to do the actual attribution calculation off platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing ABM and use Leads (or dont want to use Leads and want everything converted) within SFDC, I believe this to be a MUST HAVE solution. There are not many vendors I say that about. You must have a CRM solution, you must have web analytics, you must have a MAP -- but there are lots of good options... LeanData is the only tool I know about that does as many things well as it does.

When we first became LeanData customers, we were trying to solve for the "Lead Island" that SFDC creates where leads cant be attached to accounts. Now we leverage it to auto-convert leads to contacts and keep our contact assignment (SDR / AE / AM) clean. The rules there are quite complex based on if they are a client (and for what product), if the persona matches, if there's an open opportunity (what product & persona), etc. The fact that LeanData can convert for us saves HOURS of tedious work and increase our speed-to-lead dramatically. It also allows us to get move leverage out of other systems, like Salesloft, Evergage, Triblio, and Eloqua.

We also leverage their Marketing Touch / Attribution model to help understand what's working, share what new marketing activity has happened related to current opportunities, as well as what sales should expect to see come into their funnel soon, and calculate marketing booking influence.

LeanData review by Branden B.
Branden B.

"Easier to scale your routing process"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly adjust routing with a growing sales and SDR Team. Being able to align an SDR to a sales rep for routing. Workflow allows you to get very specific and will make sure your flow has no gaps.

What do you dislike?

Wish the audit ability worked better. Would prefer if I could search the routing audit by email. There are times the ID doesn't locate the routing behavior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand all the data you have coming in that needs to be directed in any given direction (i.e. accounts, leads, contacts, etc.) Once you know all that you need to quickly get in front of the right people, you will know if this is going to handle your entire data situation.

LeanData is helping us route leads and contacts to proper owners and is helping match account information to leads for better follow up and assignment. Also helps with our reporting to understand our marketing success.

LeanData review by Administrator in Computer Software

"LeanData has accomplished MOST of what it has said it can do. MOSTLY satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

It has saved us a lot of time on our lead uploading and new web lead processing. Simple to use and powerful. Mostly easy to pick up and get running very quickly. Customer success team is very responsive. Support is real people who answer quickly to requests.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could create tasks for new leads instead of simply email alerts. It would've been helpful in implementation to know how leandata processes leads to better accomodate for other tools and workflows in our system. Some features that should be built in require work-arounds, like when uploading a new list, all leads from a particular company need to go to one rep while performing a round-robin for all other leads.

We've opened up a lot more strategic time for our list uploaders where they used to be spending hours just processing lists and preparing them for upload.

LeanData review by Charlemagne M.
Charlemagne M.

"A well designed product"

What do you like best?

LeanData's accuracy in routing and matching can be considered top of the line when it comes to apps doing the same function, it extends its uses above its intended purpose once you get familiar enough to be creative with its features.

What do you dislike?

There are still some very important features that are not in the App that needs to get implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support was very responsive and people on their team are very knowledgeable, not just with the product but the industry in general.

We were looking for a flexible routing solution that would meet our ever changing demands, for LeanData it was as easy as drawing on your scratch paper.

LeanData review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Awesome Product, Awesome People"

What do you like best?

The implementation is made simple by their incredibly knowledgeable team. I worked with Tim on my most recent install and he was fantastic. They are able to work at whatever speed you need. I had an aggressive deadline to meet and they were right there with me the whole way.

Even after implementation they are constantly checking in to see how we want to make our processes smoother and more efficient.

They are also very open to feedback that they receive from customers and are always looking for ways to improve their product.

What do you dislike?

There are some times where the product takes a bit longer to load. This typically comes after a new patch is released. This is only a minor inconvenience.

We are moving our lead routing logic into Lean Data. The interface allows us to get more accurate routing by using LeanData's record matching capabilities.

LeanData review by User

"Enables easy integration and efficient customization on the routing "

What do you like best?

Best about the product is easy to integrate with any complex sfdc instance, building routing flows using drag and drop flow builder made it intuitive and highly reusable, routing metrics and version history availability.

What do you dislike?

Setting up meetings with the LeanData has been bit tough lately. Probably expecting quick turnarounds on the questions related to migration when customer asked. A small amount of availability and reachability needs to be planned for a quick and easy clarifications instead of taking weeks long for smaller things to solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AFAIK, it is definitely one of the great tool for building and managing routing flows out there. Very intuitive and easy to make any ad hoc changes.

LeanData takes the complete responsibility of routing and matching rules away from the custom built we had in the current sfdc application. Helps us easy to identify and troubleshoot on the assignments very well. This eventually helping us making better decisions with respective to assignments and building more effective skill based rules for right improvements.

LeanData review by Josh D.
Josh D.

"Lead Routing Solved"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of maintaining and ease of reporting. It is quick and easy for us to understand how/why things were routed so we can modify or fix holes in our routing logic.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although lead routing in Salesforce can handle the basics for routing, it can't address (without APEX coding) all the different variables that a standard business needs to consider for lead routing. When a lead comes in that matches a current lead in the system (i.e. from the same company), how can you get it to route to whomever owns the current lead in the system? If you upload lists from tradeshows or events and the leads already exist in the system, how do you ensure that the current owner is the one who should own it (maybe the lead is owned by marketing, or a rep who left the company, or a rep who moved positions, etc...) how can you ensure that it doesn't stay with the wrong person? How can you get your team to trust the system and know that they will be able to work their leads without the fear that another rep will get a similar lead and start working it? These types of questions all get solved with LeanData. Their onboarding team are fantastic at walking you through the steps to get things up and running.

Matching new leads to existing leads in the system to keep owners consistent

Allowing marketing a single place to upload all leads from offline events

Align our SDR team with our AE team for lead flows

Easy redistribution of leads

Based on criteria we have setup. Every lead comes into our system the same way. That flow then de-duplicates the leads with what we have in the system by merging them, excludes any competitor/non-target market lead (students, media outlets, etc), checks if an account exists for that lead, if it does it sends it to that account assigns it to the aligned SDR, if it doesn't then it will match against the leads we have in the system and route it to the same owner if another lead exists, if it is net new then it checks if it is a hot, warm or cold lead and distributes via queue building or a hot round robin and a warm round robin to keep things equitable for the team. Works fantastic.

LeanData review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Great Product, Better Support"

What do you like best?

Product is easy to use, and now that they've released the flow builder to the SFDC Admins it is incredibly valuable. Solves two huge problems for us regarding territory routing and the prevention of duplicate leads. Support team, specifically Kevin, has been very responsive to all requests regardless of submission time.

What do you dislike?

Initial process to get LeanData up and running was a little daunting but the support team was very responsive and helped out immensely. It takes a decent amount of time to get it optimized and set up correctly for your org, but it does have a massive impact so the time investment does pay off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good grasp on your current lead process and where you want to be. Expect to miss a few details and to monitor the routing very carefully for the first few weeks and then passively as you make minor changes down the line. Ask for Kevin as your Account Manager, he's been fantastic!

Lean Data has been great at reducing the number of duplicate leads and transitioning our Mid Market team to an Account Based model. Previously leads were routed among every rep equally, which allowed for a single company to be prospected into by multiple reps. After LeanData implementation, we have much more confidence that each account or group of leads will be owned by a single rep. This has allowed our reps to be much more productive and it has allowed our managers to more easily forecast rep targets.

LeanData review by Vinny P.
Vinny P.

"Great Product, Even Better Staff...Bye Bye Dupes"

What do you like best?

Amazing capabilities for lead routing that can feed into not only looking for duplicates to stop them before bastardizing data but endless amounts of routing rules. Very strong tool that can do more than just stopping duplicates.

What do you dislike?

Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for?

Lead routing and duplicate management. We decided to take the plunge with LeanData a few months ago after reevaluating our technology stack. I spent many demos with Stefanie Bassler who did a great job outlining what the product does and how we can solve some of our major pain points. After we came to a fair price to fit into my budget we were able to move forward with the purchase of LeanData.

I was quickly assigned to Kent Phillips as my CSM. Kent was fast, reliable and wanted to truly understand my organization's needs and what we were expecting to get out of LeanData. I want to let that sink in for a moment. Kent actually gave a shit and didn't just hand me package installation and turn the tool on. I've been turned and burned from other technologies that demo'ed really well but when push came to shove we couldn't get it to work as expected.

Major props sent over to Kent for tirelessly working through our onboarding process. Every single SFDC environment is completely unique to each every business. From business processes to integrations. My organization is no different. Unbeknownst to Kent we hit a slew of curve balls during the implementation, it took a lot of time to really dissect what was going on and where hangups were getting caught. Kent hung in there and worked with me troubleshooting, problem solving and having a great attitude along the way.

Extremely happy client thus far and now that we are a month or two into full implementation I going to really explore what else this tool can do for my organization.

LeanData review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"LeanData just works."

What do you like best?

1) Reliable. 2) Accurate. 3) Always innovating.

What do you dislike?

I've got no issues with LeanData. Why do I have to dislike something?

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I know, LeanData was one of the pioneers, if not THE pioneer, in the ABM space. Today, there are other solutions out there (I have tried a couple of them) that also to lead-to-account matching, but I am telling you that LeanData is the most accurate, easiest to use, and reliable.

LeanData solves the age old Salesforce challenge where leads are disconnected from accounts. But LeanData works so well that I've nearly forgotten the pain caused by this challenge. I've been working with LeanData since before lead-to-account matching was even a thing and I can confidently say that the company's roots are in clean, organized data. And this is reflected in the accuracy, consistency, and reliability of their lead-to-account matching algorithm. When leads are connected to accounts, a new world of possibilities are opened up that should make ABM marketers drool. Marketing segments can finally be built with account attributes. Leads can finally be assigned based on account ownership. Reports, such as campaign influence, or multi-touch attribution models, can finally demonstrate the impact that marketing is making even when your sales process isn't capturing all of this in the Contact Roles section of opportunities (and really, what organizations actually captures EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. who is relevant to a deal as a Contact Role? Nobody). I consider LeanData to be a core technology of my marketing stack. I wouldn't go anywhere without it! As if their technology wasn't compelling enough, they have grade A technical account support. I come to them with problems and they bring me solutions!

LeanData review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent for Automating Lead Processing and Routing"

What do you like best?

LeanData saves us time. We use lead routing to match new lead records to existing accounts in Salesforce. LeanData supports our ABM strategy, helps keep our database tidy and gets new leads in the hands of our sales reps fast.

Their implementation service is top notch! They have been quick to respond to our questions and dependable to get our project started and completed all while helping us build a pretty complex routing workflow. Our implementation manager provided quality assurance helping alleviate any concerns with going live with such complex routing rules.

LeanData is a must have in your sales/marketing operations technology stack.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I wish I had known about it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tested LeanData in our Salesforce sandbox as a proof of concept to see how many lead records they could identify as having matched accounts in our database. We were happy wit the results and didn't need much more convincing that we needed their solution.

Everyone knows that working lead records in Salesforce causes problems: you risk duplicate records and multiple sales reps reaching out to the same person and account. LeanData helps us reduce these risks and removes the manual process to convert lead records.

Using their Lead FlowBuilder, they have helped us create the workflow to help auto convert leads based on our business rules, processes, and lead assignment rules.

LeanData review by John Y.
John Y.

"Thanks, Megan Li and Stefanie Bassler, LeanData cured our routing and de-duping headaches!"

What do you like best?

It started with Stef, our amazing AE, showing us around the product and explaining how it could solve the problems my team and I were having with the state of our Salesforce instance. The features she showed us were powerful and intuitive; to be able to drag-and-drop routing logic was very refreshing.

What did concern us at first was the time to implement (2 weeks seemed optimistic) and the amount of custom fields and processes we had in our organization. With so much needed to be done, I didn't want to spend too much time developing triggers or work flows to force LeanData to do what we needed. Luckily, we had Megan, our wonderful Implementation Consultant who got our crazy workflow translated into a bulletproof Lead Flow and had us up and running with time to spare. She'd even go out of her way to get us in touch with their engineers to find ways to get all of our "like to have" processes. I'm used to functional product or flawless support, not both.

What do you dislike?

There were some features I felt would have been nice to have: better metrics on routing, email notification built into the router itself, and a way to create and modify our custom objects. Megan assured me that those were on the horizon and... not even 4 months after our implementation, all of these needs have been met. So that doesn't give me much to dislike.

I was brought on board as a consultant of a rapidly growing startup whose sales and marketing data had started to get inundated with duplicates and had become unmanageable. As leads were coming in from several apps and without any routing or deduping in place, the sales team would frequently step on each other toes and our reports and forecasts grew to be unreliable.

While I won't discredit the efforts of my own team in cleaning and optimizing our Salesforce instance, I am certain that without LeanData and the help from their team, we would be so bogged down by data and sales attribution issues that we wouldn't have a chance to get anything done.

LeanData review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"LeanDAta"

What do you like best?

The new UI that was recently implemented which allow users the ability to build and trouble shoot complete lead assignment flows.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really thing that I dislike, but to get to some of the lower level details were not as clear as I would have liked, but once I figured it out; was simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was a very good tool to implement to create more complex lead routing including managing round robin distributions. It also has a very good UI to troubleshoot the workflow along the path to completion of lead assignements.

We are using the LeadData matching and lead routing capabilities to incorporate a better solution with our Salesforce instance.

LeanData review by Billy L.
Billy L.

"Great technology and fantastic support."

What do you like best?

LeanData solved a technology problem with Salesforce that was a major pain point from an operational perspective. The beauty was the set it and forget it nature of the technology. It just works!

The support team Sasha and Jon were absolutely fantastic and incredibly responsive. They went above and beyond to solve issues, kept us in the loop on any updates, and addressed our concerns quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not much. In the previous versions of LeanData, it was a bit cumbersome to make changes to your routing rules as you had to work with your account manager every time. The recent iteration gave the control of routing rules into the hands of the users and it has been a much better experience now. The admin user experience could probably use fine tweaking, but that's nitpicking at this point.

The main business problem we were solving with LeanData was routing leads and account routing. It solved an operational issue in terms of round robin lead routing and we could ensure we distributed leads equally among SDRs. LeanData also associated leads that came in with existing accounts, automatically converted the leads to contacts, and assigned it to the account owner. Once setup properly, it was a set it and forget it experience, which is wonderful from a operational perspective.

We also used their marketing attribution tech which was still a developing product. That was a new product and still growing in terms of sophistication.

LeanData review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Dream Partner for Account Based Model"

What do you like best?

The implementation has gone really smoothly and all members of the LeanData implementation team work really well together. You can also tell that they have been doing this for a while now and they know the right questions to ask surrounding Lead routing and converting. All this goes without saying that I love the product itself, as it takes so much of the guesswork out of the equation and the product works in a very transparent way. Auto-conversion of Leads isn't something that can be done without that transparency, and LeanData gets it right. The last thing I'll mention on the product side is the lead routing. I'm not coy about this, lead routing in SFDC is a joke, it's terrible, and LeadData brings it out of the dark ages and into the 21st century.

What do you dislike?

The only issue so far is that we chose to convert our entire Lead database and there were some technical difficulties surrounding this. We had a moderately sized DB and this took over 4 days to convert. I don't believe that anyone at LeanData gave us a "quote" on how long it would take to do this, I just hadn't planned on it taking that long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you definitely do a trial of this product. There were some things that were mentioned in the sales process that I wasn't clear about, but everything was extremely clear once the trial started.

As a business we found that we could no longer be effective using the Lead based model that is standard Salesforce functionality, but what could we do? If we converted everything to Accounts and Contacts then those databases would be a complete mess. Step in LeanData, they have built a business around strategically routing inbound leads to fit an account based model. When I first saw their product in action my jaw just about hit the floor. It was like they had custom built this solution just for us. The addition of Lead routing on top of this smart conversion process was an added benefit that I never knew I needed, but boy, did I need it! We now have a SFDC database that is moving towards providing meaningful data for us to make strategic decisions with. LeanData has essentially created an ABM for us in Salesforce and the untapped potential that provides for us is immeasurable.

LeanData review by Susan W.
Susan W.

"Just Works!"

What do you like best?

LeanData just works. It runs in the background of our Salesforce install, de-dupes, converts and routes our leads. I just works and once set-up requires minimal effort at our end. When I have had questions, there support team has been absolutely fabulous - responsive and making recommendations beyond their own product to help me out.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be difficult to read at times, but this is a minor annoyance rather than an active problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. Give them a try.

Helps keep our data clean

LeanData review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"Leandata has been my favorite vendor of 2016!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about LeanData is their eagerness to truly help their customers. There is zero hesitation to jump on a call with little notice in order to help solve a complicated problem. This includes their CEO and other executives who have happily met with customers in order to learn their needs and how customers are interacting with the product.

LeanData provides great value within the product, but what sets them apart from competitors is the amazing people at the company.

What do you dislike?

With so many different products and features, at times it can be hard to keep track of all the capabilities within Leandata. I think it would be help to have detailed content on each product and all the features that the product has. For some features it would be helpful to include definitions because at times it can get confusing.

I also think that creating a community portal that enables fellow customers to talk about Leandata would be very helpful. This way customers an work together to share ideas and solve similar problems.

LeanData provides value in multiple ways including lead routing, lead de-duping, and even marketing campaign attribution. Being able to get all these different benefits from a single vendor is extremely valuable.

LeanData review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Must have addition to any org routing leads"

What do you like best?

LeanData has become an essential tool for our ops team to deliver the right lead to the right rep. The tool enables our Account Based Marketing/Sales approach, assigning newly matched leads to the appropriate account owners, and then assigning other leads on a round robin basis. We use a segmented approach (by company size), and LeanData handles all of the various permutations for round robin assignment based on employee count. We have even been able to set up special assignment rules for unique leads like referrals. The software has dramatically improved our routing and reduced complaints from sales our team related to improper assignment. Customer support is absolutely the best from any vendor we work with in the SFDC ecosystem. Our rep Lucas continually exceeds our demanding expectations.

What do you dislike?

Previously, one of my dislikes was our continued reliance on LeanData to make changes to our routing flow. They have regularly released updates to the software to make it more self service, and I think we are close to the point where we can manage most of it on our own. They have also added weighting to the router functionality (a popular request from our managers so that we can help ramp reps with a steady flow of leads). LeanData will soon add assignment capabilities on other objects like Contacts, which will make the software even more powerful.

We purchased LeanData to solve our painful lead routing process. As we have continually evolved our sophistication towards an Account Based Marketing/Sales approach, LeanData has become indispensable in making sure we assign the right lead to the right rep.

LeanData review by Albert L.
Albert L.

"Solving our Account Based Marketing Needs"

What do you like best?

LeanData integrates with SaleForce seamless giving both Marketing and the SDR team clear views into leads / contacts and their associated accounts. Our ABM strategy revolves around LeanData from being able to auto-convert leads to target accounts of incoming leads, routing the leads to the proper reps or SDRs for sales follow up. LeanData also helps keep our database clean by identifying potential duplicate records and identifying leads that are associated with accounts. When it comes time to selecting target accounts or ranking accounts we used LeanData's account score to quickly identify which accounts have interacted with us and those that have not for account prioritization and planning. In short our ABM strategy would fall apart with out LeanData.

What do you dislike?

Documentation is a bit lacking as others have mentioned on all the different product functions LeanData provides. However, you can always reach out to your account manager to get further clarification on current and upcoming features.

LeanData helps address our needs to identify key accounts, leads and contacts associated with those accounts, and make sure accounts are followed up with by sales. In addition to that LeanData helps identify potential duplicate records.

LeanData review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"One of the most pivotal technologies for sales & marketing alignment on Salesforce"

What do you like best?

At its core, LeanData allows an organization to overcome the great architectural divide of Salesforce - the split between Leads and Contacts/Accounts. In a B2B context, this is hugely important as your typical buying profile is not an individual person within a company, but a multi-person and multi-step buying committee that requires a more strategic approach.

LeanData's fuzzy matching, auto-conversion, intelligent routing, de-duplication, re-assignment features, and VisualForce elements empower your sales team to put the pieces together across Salesforce and your marketing automation platform to have better conversations and close more deals. It also scales incredibly well. You can build in logic to align with your selling organization across specialties (account executive vs. SDR), customer type (net new vs. cross-sell/upsell), and focus (mid-market vs. enterprise). LeanData allows you to tailor customer journeys through each of these dimensions.

What do you dislike?

There are two primary negatives to using LeanData. The first is the difficulty in visualizing and making changes to your current lead routing and conversion settings. Today this requires a back and forth with your Customer Success Manager (who is actually very responsive and knowledgeable) to even see a visual representation of how your instance of LeanData is configured. You need to go through the same process to enable many of the features that are included in the platform, which brings me to the second negative.

The documentation around LeanData's features could be improved. It's currently difficult to know all of the features and functionality that are included in the platform (especially newly released features). For example, a core part of our business case was enhanced de-duplication for newly created leads. It was only after going live with the platform that we learned de-duplication was never enabled in our instance.

At a high level, we are better able to orchestrate our different client facing teams. Lead generation efforts are not wasted on companies we already have relationships with. Marketing has a clearer picture of conversion down the funnel, and where potential customers are falling out. Account executives receive real-time intelligence on account engagement while they progress an opportunity.

LeanData review by Mitch J.
Mitch J.

"Complicated Routing? Sophisticated Account Matching Issues? No Problem."

What do you like best?

The tool keeps getting better, so in my opinion, the only thing limiting us was our reticence in letting them know what we wanted.

The Lead to Account Matching is great. The Round-Robin tool is the easiest thing in the world to use when it comes to lead routing. The customizability is also top-notch.

What do you dislike?

hmmm. Not sure. I'd like to see everything on the back end. But I don't know any company worth a damn that would let me see that. So I guess thats my only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ambitious. They can handle it.

I have been a LeanData customer for almost two years now and they have been right there to solve my problems at every turn. In the beginning of our integration, we weren't ready to utilize the full capabilities of the tool. But, as time went on, we onboarded more and more of the components, customized them with the help of customer success, and built new processes with the tool in mind.

We built a very complicated lead routing chart that we wished to automate. Then we brought a LeanData customer success exec on site. He helped us flesh out the process and shape it into a dynamic and repeatable system. Within three weeks, we were live with the custom routing that we so desperately needed.

LeanData review by Brennan M.
Brennan M.

"LeanData fix the shortfalls of SFDC"

What do you like best?

LeanData is a multi-faceted tool that overcomes the major shortfalls for SFDC around duplicate records and associating leads to accounts. It is the classic problem in that, duplicate data hurts the quality of your system. Being able to see and show users duplicate accounts, contacts, and associated leads in invaluable in improving the data quality of your SFDC. Too often, the tools that should help, don't. Not the case with LeanData. We can easily see the dupes, and a huge bonus is seeing what leads really should belong to the account. Invaluable.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little taxing on SFDC resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeanData provides visibility to your SFDC data that you likely have always wanted. Talk to them about the specifics of your business and ask for help in understanding the matching rules when you use it. Worth the investment of time and money.

We often have leads left behind and not associated to the account. We finally can see the connection of leads to the Accounts in SFDC. That improved visibility has helped in identifying new sales targets, avoiding mistakes with existing, as well as seeing where is marketing connecting with our lead database.

LeanData review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Amazing tool and awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

We purchased leandata to solve our lead routing issue, but it has done so much more! Working with the leandata team from initial setup to the maintenance mode that we are in now has been a breeze. We are growing really quickly so we are always changing routing and mapping and they are always so responsive and willing to help.

Thanks leandata!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would change about leandata is the lack of access to the router itself. I would love to be able to get in there and make some changes without having to bother our CSM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Now, we use leandata for lead routing, account matching, and auto-converting and each tool has amazing ROI. Leads are being delivered more quickly to reps, marketing is able to do account based marketing campaigns so much more easily, and our salesforce org as never been cleaner.

LeanData review by Administrator in Computer Software

"CRM + Data management at scale"

What do you like best?

This platform provides a variety of functions that make my work life so much better - primarily their lead and contact territory management experience is one of a kind.

What do you dislike?

While LeanData, by my experience, is a trailblazer in what they're seeking to do, growing pains come with the territory. They are still a pretty small company and are very much iterating their products in real time. So, we haven't had all of the great functionality (which we continue to implement) from day-1, but at the same time I appreciate the speed at which they continue to innovate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a complex implementation that will require input from stakeholders in marketing ops, sales ops, and IT. I would recommend to definitely iron out your business requirements as best as possible before actually digging into the platform.

My company has hugely complicated global SDR territory assignment rules. We were previously managing this via Marketo, but it got to a point where Marketo was no longer a viable or scalable solution. LeanData helps me both visualize lead assignments, as well as where routing errors may occur.

LeanData review by Kristen M.
Kristen M.

"Solution for Lead Routing Headaches"

What do you like best?

LeanData is an easy to install and fairly simple to manage package for all of our lead routing needs. Their customer support is super great and they're incredibly responsive.

What do you dislike?

It feels pretty pricey for what you get; I wish we could get accounts, and contact routing included instead of adhoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make pricing a bit more reasonable and packaged differently. It's currently difficult to sell internally for the price.

This has really helped us to streamline our lead routing, especially with new reps on-boarding we've been able to scale effectively and efficiently.

LeanData review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Great software, great experience, great people"

What do you like best?

LeanData accomplishes everything they promise to do in an effective way. Their software runs seamlessly in Salesforce and keeps our database clean. The lead routing functionality is critical for keeping our sales development team running.

Lastly, our account manager, Kevin Au, is an incredible business partner, who is willing to go the extra distance for us. Even though he manages an entire portfolio of customers, we feel like we're his only customer. For example, when our organization went through a sales realignment, he prioritized our (very complex) changes, effectively communicated the timeline to our leadership, and turned everything around in 24 hours!

What do you dislike?

They currently are not able to round robin opportunities in Salesforce.

Lead management: LeanData round robins incoming leads and matches them to accounts, keeping our database organized and lead distribution equitable.

Account management: LeanData identifies duplicate accounts and merges them.

LeanData review by Lindsy L.
Lindsy L.

"Account Based Marketing? LeanData is a Must Have Tool!"

What do you like best?

We use LeanData for lead to contact auto conversion & for routing the contacts to accounts. They are one of the most reliable systems that we use. It consistently works as it should & the LeanData team is amazing. They go out of their way to help if needed & they value their customer's needs & input.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more 'self service', but the team is always responsive if you need to make changes or have questions.

LeanData auto converts all of our Salesforce leads into Contacts, which allows us to have better Salesforce reporting & structures. They also route all of these contacts to the correct accounts, or creates an account if it doesn't already exist. They truly make my day to day easier in my operations role, especially for Account Based Marketing & Account Based Selling.

"Awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

After inheriting LeanData, I relied heavily on our customer success rep to show me the ropes. Response time has always been incredibly quick, the team is attentive and pro-active (they don't wait until there's already a problem to reach out) and they are always available and happy to hop on a call to answer any and all questions.

What do you dislike?

If you have complex routing rules, it can be easy to make a small mistake that will majorly throw off routing within SFDC - however, these errors are typically simple to identify and course-correct.

We are solving for complex lead/contact routing and assignment rules as well as identifying duplicate leads quickly and easily within our SFDC instance.

LeanData review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ABM, what's that? We call it LeanData"

What do you like best?

The auto convert functionality is great. It allows our company to see the health and overall picture of accounts. Don't have to rely on reps (who can anyway) to validate that records are converting to the correct account. Saves us time.

What do you dislike?

For every change that we need to make with the process and flow, has to be done by a Lean Data success rep. This makes the testing and validation of flows a little longer process because were waiting on Lean Data to make the changes before we can test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have all your processes mapped out correctly. Lean Data team does a fantastic job a poking holes in your process and modifying it to make it as efficient as possible. If you're able to nail down the processes upfront, you want have to have a lot of modifications after "go live."

Account based selling has been greatly enhanced and we're having a lot cleaner Lead table within SFDC.

LeanData review by User in Internet

"Great tool to supplement already existing automation"

What do you like best?

LeanData's easy to use visuals and flowcharts make creating workflows a breeze. Without the flowchart visualizer, it would be difficult to keep track of everything going on. LeanData's 1x router capability is also very useful when you have a flow but you only want a specific group of people to enter.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, there isn't a great amount of customization when it comes to merging leads. When LeanData finds a dupe, it will merge them, but prioritize all of one record's data over the other. Sometimes it's not that simple so I wish there was more control over that process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your account rep to make sure you're getting the most out of the product. My team and I had no idea there were more capabilities we weren't using.

New leads are now routed to the correct sales rep automatically. It's seamless, our reps don't even know it's happening (and that's what makes it a great tool).

Learn more about LeanData

LeanData Videos

Learning about LeanData?

* We monitor all LeanData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.