LeanData

LeanData

LeanData helps companies make the most of their demand through lead to account matching and intelligent lead routing.

Work for LeanData?

Learning about LeanData?

LeanData Reviews

Ask LeanData a Question
Showing 70 LeanData reviews
LeanData review by <span>Ablla F.</span>
Ablla F.

Lead Routing is awesome! And Kevin Au is a rockstar!

What do you like best?

We are implementing LeanData Lead Routing and to say I'm excited is an understatement. During our testing, we tried our best to break it and it answered every single time. The platform is extremely easy to use and configure. More importantly, Kevin Au, our success manager has been an incredible partner throughout the process. Within one week of our project launch, he had configured 75-80% of our workflow on his own. Additionally, he has enabled us to configure the product ourselves so that we are empowered to make changes as needed without requiring additional assistance. I can't say enough about how positive an experience this has been!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far...this is WAY better than lead assignment rules in SFDC, so I have no complaints.

I'm especially excited about the Lead to Lead Matching, especially as it relates to our Round Robin queue. This was a big problem for us last year and one of the main reasons we chose to go with this product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeanData
LeanData review by <span>Chelsea R.</span>
Chelsea R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Must have for B2B marketers focused on short follow up times and efficient complex routing

What do you like best?

The lead and contact router functionality has allowed us to build out a pretty complex routing system that takes into consideration opportunities, account priority, target account structure, team members who are working the account, geography, etc. The router and round robin takes a while to get set up but is well worth it!

What do you dislike?

I've seem to come across quite a few bugs within the system but my contacts and support have been very responsive when there have been issues. LeanData doesn't claim to offer robust de-duplication functionality but it would be awesome to have more complexity of admin options for deduplication (like if two records are merged provide the ability to map one of the emails if different to an alternate email field).

Improving follow up times, accurate routing, reducing the amount of time that has to be spent on manual lead conversion

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

LeanData review by <span>Josh D.</span>
Josh D.

Lead Routing Solved

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of maintaining and ease of reporting. It is quick and easy for us to understand how/why things were routed so we can modify or fix holes in our routing logic.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although lead routing in Salesforce can handle the basics for routing, it can't address (without APEX coding) all the different variables that a standard business needs to consider for lead routing. When a lead comes in that matches a current lead in the system (i.e. from the same company), how can you get it to route to whomever owns the current lead in the system? If you upload lists from tradeshows or events and the leads already exist in the system, how do you ensure that the current owner is the one who should own it (maybe the lead is owned by marketing, or a rep who left the company, or a rep who moved positions, etc...) how can you ensure that it doesn't stay with the wrong person? How can you get your team to trust the system and know that they will be able to work their leads without the fear that another rep will get a similar lead and start working it? These types of questions all get solved with LeanData. Their onboarding team are fantastic at walking you through the steps to get things up and running.

Matching new leads to existing leads in the system to keep owners consistent

Allowing marketing a single place to upload all leads from offline events

Align our SDR team with our AE team for lead flows

Easy redistribution of leads

Based on criteria we have setup. Every lead comes into our system the same way. That flow then de-duplicates the leads with what we have in the system by merging them, excludes any competitor/non-target market lead (students, media outlets, etc), checks if an account exists for that lead, if it does it sends it to that account assigns it to the aligned SDR, if it doesn't then it will match against the leads we have in the system and route it to the same owner if another lead exists, if it is net new then it checks if it is a hot, warm or cold lead and distributes via queue building or a hot round robin and a warm round robin to keep things equitable for the team. Works fantastic.

LeanData review by <span>Matthew L.</span>
Matthew L.

Great Product, Better Support

What do you like best?

Product is easy to use, and now that they've released the flow builder to the SFDC Admins it is incredibly valuable. Solves two huge problems for us regarding territory routing and the prevention of duplicate leads. Support team, specifically Kevin, has been very responsive to all requests regardless of submission time.

What do you dislike?

Initial process to get LeanData up and running was a little daunting but the support team was very responsive and helped out immensely. It takes a decent amount of time to get it optimized and set up correctly for your org, but it does have a massive impact so the time investment does pay off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good grasp on your current lead process and where you want to be. Expect to miss a few details and to monitor the routing very carefully for the first few weeks and then passively as you make minor changes down the line. Ask for Kevin as your Account Manager, he's been fantastic!

Lean Data has been great at reducing the number of duplicate leads and transitioning our Mid Market team to an Account Based model. Previously leads were routed among every rep equally, which allowed for a single company to be prospected into by multiple reps. After LeanData implementation, we have much more confidence that each account or group of leads will be owned by a single rep. This has allowed our reps to be much more productive and it has allowed our managers to more easily forecast rep targets.

LeanData review by <span>Vinny P.</span>
Vinny P.

Great Product, Even Better Staff...Bye Bye Dupes

What do you like best?

Amazing capabilities for lead routing that can feed into not only looking for duplicates to stop them before bastardizing data but endless amounts of routing rules. Very strong tool that can do more than just stopping duplicates.

What do you dislike?

Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for?

Lead routing and duplicate management. We decided to take the plunge with LeanData a few months ago after reevaluating our technology stack. I spent many demos with Stefanie Bassler who did a great job outlining what the product does and how we can solve some of our major pain points. After we came to a fair price to fit into my budget we were able to move forward with the purchase of LeanData.

I was quickly assigned to Kent Phillips as my CSM. Kent was fast, reliable and wanted to truly understand my organization's needs and what we were expecting to get out of LeanData. I want to let that sink in for a moment. Kent actually gave a shit and didn't just hand me package installation and turn the tool on. I've been turned and burned from other technologies that demo'ed really well but when push came to shove we couldn't get it to work as expected.

Major props sent over to Kent for tirelessly working through our onboarding process. Every single SFDC environment is completely unique to each every business. From business processes to integrations. My organization is no different. Unbeknownst to Kent we hit a slew of curve balls during the implementation, it took a lot of time to really dissect what was going on and where hangups were getting caught. Kent hung in there and worked with me troubleshooting, problem solving and having a great attitude along the way.

Extremely happy client thus far and now that we are a month or two into full implementation I going to really explore what else this tool can do for my organization.

LeanData review by <span>Ben C.</span>
Ben C.

LeanData just works.

What do you like best?

1) Reliable. 2) Accurate. 3) Always innovating.

What do you dislike?

I've got no issues with LeanData. Why do I have to dislike something?

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I know, LeanData was one of the pioneers, if not THE pioneer, in the ABM space. Today, there are other solutions out there (I have tried a couple of them) that also to lead-to-account matching, but I am telling you that LeanData is the most accurate, easiest to use, and reliable.

LeanData solves the age old Salesforce challenge where leads are disconnected from accounts. But LeanData works so well that I've nearly forgotten the pain caused by this challenge. I've been working with LeanData since before lead-to-account matching was even a thing and I can confidently say that the company's roots are in clean, organized data. And this is reflected in the accuracy, consistency, and reliability of their lead-to-account matching algorithm. When leads are connected to accounts, a new world of possibilities are opened up that should make ABM marketers drool. Marketing segments can finally be built with account attributes. Leads can finally be assigned based on account ownership. Reports, such as campaign influence, or multi-touch attribution models, can finally demonstrate the impact that marketing is making even when your sales process isn't capturing all of this in the Contact Roles section of opportunities (and really, what organizations actually captures EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. who is relevant to a deal as a Contact Role? Nobody). I consider LeanData to be a core technology of my marketing stack. I wouldn't go anywhere without it! As if their technology wasn't compelling enough, they have grade A technical account support. I come to them with problems and they bring me solutions!

Learn more about LeanData

LeanData Videos

Learning about LeanData?

* We monitor all LeanData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.