Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LEAP Office

4.0

LEAP Office is legal practice management software that provides unequalled integration between the various functions performed in a small law firm.

Work for LEAP Office?

Learning about LEAP Office?

LEAP Office Reviews

Showing 1 LEAP Office review
LEAP Office review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"LEAP Office Review"

What do you like best?

you have everything in one single program, you have a trust accounting program, you have a time billing program, you have everything in one place, you don't have to go from one program to the next, one login one place one job, LEAP has everything I need to run my practice efficiently. templates are very helpful

What do you dislike?

you can't start an email outside of LeAP & then attach a document; it has to be generated from a matter - not practical. Cloud services keep dropping out. The critical feature being integrated outlook and document management services completely fail most of the time and dont work in bad weather. Its VERY EXPENSIVE for the small firm. For 1 or 2 users its fine but don't forget, if you start using it and grow, moving away from it is an absolute pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition, the customer service is great. Despite the fact that LEAP is very user friendly, we hit a few road bumps at the beginning. The tech team responded promptly and each was knowledgeable and friendly. My staff loves the program because it keeps us all on the same page. I know what has happened in each file simply by opening the file in LEAP. LEAP where have you been all of my life!

Contact Management

Time Tracking

The representative has visited our office on numerous occasions and is always so helpful, they are a great teacher, and is efficient at solving our problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LEAP Office

What Practice Management solution do you use?

Learning about LEAP Office?

* We monitor all LEAP Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.