Leap the Pond

Leap the Pond delivers Intacct based accounting solutions.

Work for Leap the Pond?

Learning about Leap the Pond?

Leap the Pond Reviews

Ask Leap the Pond a Question
Showing 12 Leap the Pond reviews
Leap the Pond review by Ed S.
Ed S.

"Smooth transition from QuickBooks to Intacct"

What do you like best?

I like the availability and flexibility of the reports. I can create pretty much any financial and/or analytical report I want. And if I need help, my Leap the Pond contact is quick to respond and help with my request. In terms of the implementation, my contact spent as much time as I needed to be sure I understood her instructions, and she helped customize a large quantity of monthly reports for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's a bit difficult and complicated to undo a mistake or make a correction to a posted item in Intacct. But part of this is to assure that there is a valid audit trail. This takes a little getting used to after using QuickBooks. My contact is always available to help me get through these issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Leap the Pond
Leap the Pond review by Leslie C.
Leslie C.

"Leap the Pond G2 Crowd Review"

What do you like best?

Leap the Pond's knowledge of our software, Intacct, is the best. Can almost always get answers for the problems encountered. All requests are completed and an understanding of what has been changed/fixed is clear.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much. Faster response is the only thing to improve. Even at that, I would stay with Leap the Pond because the service is the best, much better then Sage Intacct's Customer Support. I also understand the complexities of having someone to answer questions with little notice. The scheduling of personnel makes this a tough one to improve upon.

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

Leap the Pond review by Patty N.
Patty N.

"Great Support "

What do you like best?

Leap the Pond is always trying to the most efficient way to get things done - they really understand the Intacct software and are very experienced.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have Leap the Pond visit our location - it is always good to see the clients environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a company that values customer service and understands accounting and the accounting software Intacct this company is for you.

Leap the Pond review by Douglas B.
Douglas B.

"Leap The Pond - Excellent Partner"

What do you like best?

From the beginning, Leap The Pond has shown the highest level's of professionalism while also creating a sense that they are invested in our success and always available to assist - we don't find this balance with all of our partners.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to add here - they are a good partner.

Leap the Pond review by Travis C.
Travis C.

"Intacct Implementation and Ongoing Support"

What do you like best?

Anthony handles my questions/issues so urgently, it's like he's just sitting on the edge of his seat waiting for me to call. He always provides a reasonable, thorough, and timely solution.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with the level of service and have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceeds reasonable expectations of a service provider.

"Knowlegeable and Responsive"

What do you like best?

LTP's responsiveness and efficiency in solving any issues at hand related to our transition or ongoing utilization of the Intacct system. LTP's consultants were available when needed and responded to any questions or concerns in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far...we have had no issues or concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a knowledgeable and responsive consultant to help with transition to or issues with Intacct...Leap The Pond should be your top choice.

Leap the Pond review by G2 Crowd User in Food Production
G2 Crowd User in Food Production

"Seamless"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly which is wonderful for more field experienced workers who struggle to assimilate to the technology culture

What do you dislike?

Though user friendly, the data reports seem to lack specific insights into our main concerns

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great investment for the benefit of your business

"All things Intacct"

What do you like best?

Our Rep Anthony Della Selva has been a huge help. He is prompt in his response to questions and is fantastic to work with.

What do you dislike?

Ticket system to get answers to questions is not as fast as a quick call to a dedicated person.

Leap the Pond review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Great value"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - easy learning curve. I like the interface and smooth performance of the program.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a particular element of this program that I dislike. This program worked great for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

G2 Crowd User

"Smooth transition from QuickBooks to Intacct"

What do you like best?

That my colleagues and I can all be logged on at the same time

What do you dislike?

The AP user interface is not as intuitive as some others that I have worked with.

Leap the Pond review by G2 Crowd User in Construction
G2 Crowd User in Construction

"Easy to comprehend"

What do you like best?

Easy to manuever, nice interface, to the point

What do you dislike?

Not too much honestly its been just what we needed

G2 Crowd User

"Trust Leap the Pond with your Implementation "

What do you like best?

They are extremely professional and knowledgable.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. They are really great!

Learning about Leap the Pond?

* We monitor all Leap the Pond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.