Learn a Language

2.5

Learn a language offers hundreds of free language-learning lessons, games, and activities.

Work for Learn a Language?

Learning about Learn a Language?

Learn a Language Reviews

Showing 1 Learn a Language review
Learn a Language review by User in Higher Education

"Learn a Language Review "

What do you like best?

What I liked best from learn a language was the ability to practice the text of a language that I was learning. I found it extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked from the product was the slowness from page to page in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Learn a Language should have a faster setup for customers and also have a wider variety of languages to practice. Businesses need people to speak the languages from countries that they operate within.

Business problems were learning the language I was interested in. Benefits included from attaining a skill to be used in business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Learn a Language

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Learn a Language?

* We monitor all Learn a Language reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.