Learn to Trade

Learn to Trade is a Forex Educator and is specialised in showing clients how they can learn to trade spending just 60 minutes a day analysing the Forex market to create a secondary income stream.

Work for Learn to Trade?

Learning about Learn to Trade?

Learn to Trade Reviews

Showing 4 Learn to Trade reviews
Learn to Trade review by <span>Peter G.</span>
Peter G.

"A course worth taking"

What do you like best?

I learned a lot during the course and, ultimately, this is the most important thing. The educators were very strict but it worked, because thanks to them I know that I am a better trader. You could just say that this course is not easy or entertaining, but it's just effective.

What do you dislike?

Classes schedule could be (or even should be!) more flexible. I had to miss a class or two because of the really unfriendly schedule. However, it is not entirely their fault - I have shift work and that was the problem, if you have a job from 8 am to 4 pm then you will have no problems with their schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to learn how to make some money on a stock market, then this is the place to go. It is not cheap, however.

Thanks to the effective trading on a trade market I am improving my family budget each month.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Learn to Trade
Learn to Trade review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"All kinds of trading courses"

What do you like best?

How they treat their students is remarkable and this is what I liked the most about them! You can just feel that they want to give us (the students) their full attention during the course. Also, the amount of the available courses is simply outstanding. Even the trading pros will find something useful here.

What do you dislike?

The amount of the available courses is just overwhelming - I simply did not know what I should choose. They could do a better job by describing which course is for a total rookie and which one is good for the more advanced trader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great course for those who want to learn how to trade efficiently. I think it is also good for more advance trader but I can't guarantee that, because I was just a rookie when I first showed up at their doorstep. ;)

I am better at trading and that's why my budget is better everyday - it's not much, but it is enough, at least for me.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Learn to Trade review by <span>Lisa S.</span>
Lisa S.

"Great course for beginners"

What do you like best?

Their educators are great! It is just fun to be around them and to listen to them. They can talk about trading strategies for hours and you can just tell that trading is their passion.

Moreover, after finishing their course, I really feel like I know what I am doing on a stock market!

What do you dislike?

The course ends! ;) - just kidding, obviously! I do not like the price - it is a little too expensive if ask me! Also the classes could be a little longer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This course is for everybody who is serious about trading on a stock market. You will be a better trader after finishing it.

I am easily earning secondary income thanks to the effective trading on a stock market. I will be able to pay my mortgage in no time and my personal budget will improve!

Learn to Trade review by <span>Dwight A.</span>
Dwight A.

"Fun and enjoyable experience"

What do you like best?

My educators were fun and enjoyable, it was a pleasure to take part in their classes. I am a person who learns faster in a good and fun atmosphere and it was like that at Learn to Trade.

What do you dislike?

The course is really expensive and, at least for me, it was a downside. Also, the course for the advanced traders could be better - it is good, but not as good as the one for the beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in trading on a stock market then do yourself a favour and signed up for their course. It will cost you money, but at least you will learn something and it will pay off in no time.

I am closer to achieving financial freedom thanks to the smart investing on a stock market that I've learned at Learn to trade.

There are not enough reviews of Learn to Trade for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Lynda.com Logo
Lynda.com
Lynda teachers are effective, passionate educators, who are also respected authorities in software, creative, and business fields. They're here to share their expertise in dozens of topics with you, with courses organized into these eight subject areas.
Khan Academy Logo
Khan Academy
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
Coursera Logo
Coursera
Coursera provides universal access to the world's best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses for anyone to take, for free.
Pluralsight Logo
Pluralsight
Pluralsight provides online training courses for developers and IT professionals.
Udemy Logo
Udemy
Udemy is a marketplace for online learning, offering people everywhere the opportunity to advance their careers, change professions, develop their personal passions or simply learn something new.
Codecademy Logo
Codecademy
Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code.
ITProTV Logo
ITProTV
Delivering binge-worthy learning (TM) to train IT professionals in every stage of their career. ITProTV provides an extensive library of online video courses for both corporate teams and individual learners.
HubSpot Academy Logo
HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Academy is an inbound marketing and sales education platform.
Udacity Logo
Udacity
Udacity provides online courses & credentials, built by AT&T, Google, etc. to teach skills that industry employers need today.
edX Logo
edX
EdX offers interactive online classes and MOOCs from the world's best universities, colleges and organizations.

Learning about Learn to Trade?

* We monitor all Learn to Trade reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.