LearnCore

LearnCore

LearnCore is a video coaching and training solution that addresses common challenges for growing organizations that need to certify their sales team and increase revenue.

Work for LearnCore?

Learning about LearnCore?

LearnCore Reviews

Ask LearnCore a Question
Showing 89 LearnCore reviews
LearnCore review by <span>Alex W.</span>
Alex W.

Excellent Team Makes the LearnCore Experience Even Better

What do you like best?

The LearnCore platform has already begun to have an impact on our organization and it is this speed to market that has become a favorite capability of mine. Within a week of implementation, I had subject matter experts producing content and learners actively participating in courses and roleplaying scenarios.

This development cycle goes beyond just implementation too. I can work with a planning committee to determine a new training need and have the content in my reps or managers hands in under a week. This is no small feat for a sales training/enablement team of 1.

When it comes to specific functions, the value of the PitchIQ cannot be understated. With a largely remote team, the flexibility and ease of the system allows for us to deliver continuous practice and simulations to our teams. All the while providing great opportunities for our managers to interact with and coach their teams.

Supporting all of this is a phenomenal team of sales reps, client success representatives, and executive leadership who make the experience feel more like a partnership than a purchase.

What do you dislike?

The LearnCore platform is lacking behind some of the competitors in their interface and UI. This is especially prevalent in their mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore is an excellent Training and Sales Enablement Tool. It is easy to use, agile in its capabilities, quick to deploy and provides strong reinforcement and practice through its PitchIQ. If you are looking for something that allows a small team to have a quick impact, this is what you are looking for. However, due to its focus, it does lack some of the more complex assessment and performance management features you may find in some heavier Learning Management solutions.

My suggestion? Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

With a long/complex deal cycle and remote teams, we were attempting to find a platform that not only allowed us to deliver distance learning but to actively engage our sales reps in activities that provided repetitive reinforcement.

While early in our development process, we have already seen improved onboarding assessment scores and user engagement scores.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LearnCore
LearnCore review by <span>Chris R.</span>
Chris R.
Invitation from the software vendor

Ongoing deployment going ell so far; great support from LearnCore team!

What do you like best?

Platform is feature-rich and easy to use. We're still in the midst of our initial rollout and, as such, we've had a lot of questions. Everything has gone smoothly thanks to the awesome support we get from the LearnCore implementation team!

What do you dislike?

So far, the Salesforce integration has been buggy, but we knew this was new feature to the platform when we made our decision. LearnCore has been up front communicating the status of the fixes to us and we're confident they will resolve in a timely fashion. This has not slowed our rollout in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore has a rich set of features and a great looking interface that makes using their platform simple and easy to learn. One of the big differentiators that made them stand out from the competition is the level of support. Customers are assigned a client integration team that is committed to helping you rollout and use the platform in the most efficient way possible. This is a great resource for any new customer and is a testament to LearnCore's commitment to their customers.

We're using LearnCore to on-board new employees and train our internal sales teams. LearnCore has provided us much-needed visibility and reporting into learner's progress.

What Sales Coaching and Onboarding solution do you use?

LearnCore review by <span>Bill M.</span>
Bill M.

Easy to Manage and Use AND Great Support

What do you like best?

The software itself is very straightforward and easy to use. It has all the features we need without a lot of unnecessary overhead. Setting up a course is more or less wizard driven, guiding you through the process, and allowing you to "preview" what it will look like along the way. Perhaps what's even better is how easy it is to get assistance from our dedicated Client Strategy rep, who is consistently responsive, patient, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really discovered any true "dislikes," as of yet, but if forced to comment on an area of improvement I would say that I would like for a(n optional) way to be notified whenever a participant takes a test within a course. (It is very easy to submit feedback for future enhancements, and in the few months we've been using the software, other enhancements have already been released).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software, be sure to get buy-in from Management to ensure adoption by those expected to use the software. In our case, it was Management who wanted such an application to be put into place, but before rolling out the first courses, we made sure to work with the individual managers to share the content that was being released, and to discuss deadlines, etc.

The primary reason we acquired LearnCore was for the quarterly certification of sales reps, who previously had to schedule these certifications - with 3-5 attendees - in-person. Arranging a time when multiple people would be available at the same time, in one place, every few months, was quite challenging. Already we are seeing benefits as reps are able to complete the courses at their leisure, and managers are able to review the submissions on their own time. Additional uses for the system are already being discussed (new hire on-boarding, for example).

LearnCore review by <span>Kate G.</span>
Kate G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Very User-Friendly LMS System

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how easy LearnCore is to use from a learner standpoint as well as an administrator's perspective. Being able to easily navigate through PitchIQs or curriculum saves the learner time and frustration as the layout is simple and understandable. On the admin side, being able to drag and drop items into place and easily update, publish and assign courses make my life a lot less hectic. I love the ability of reminding learners to complete their courses as well.

I also appreciate the support of the LearnCore team. Anytime I've had a question or issue, I have received very prompt and courteous responses. They are dedicated to ensure that my experience is as positive as possible.

What do you dislike?

There are enhancements that will hopefully come into fruition like more question options for quizzes, the ability the enroll a user or users instead of only by a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With my limited 5 months experience with this product, I can certainly say that I'm happy our company made the switch. I'm still very much a novice with all the capabilities that LearnCore has to offer and look forward to increasing my knowledge base to create a better experience for my sales team.

A huge benefit that LearnCore provides our business is the ability to complete a PitchIQ review. Being a sales organization, it is important that our sales force know a product and be able to successfully pitch it. Having the capability to record them through a webcam and audio along with a PowerPoint if needed, greatly streamlines the pitch process. Our Leadership group can then provide feedback on the PitchIQ and score it all within LearnCore.

LearnCore review by <span>Taryn R.</span>
Taryn R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Showing training ROI using LearnCore

What do you like best?

In the last few years, I successfully launched LearnCore at 2 different companies. Each time, we chose LearnCore because of it's user friendly interface, 10-minutes or less methodology and PitchIQ functionality. As a Sales Enablement and learning professional, I believe in using a blended approach to learning, and LearnCore is the perfect complement to all of the other training and resources we provide to our learners. Using the micro learning approach, we're able to produce content quickly and update it as needed given how fast things change in the media space. With so much information to get in front of sales teams, LearnCore's ease of use allows us to work with SME's across the business because they can easily create and scale training to various users groups. Additionally, we use LearnCore's Pitch IQ for our certification programs which has allowed us to show ROI on training.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about LearnCore. When I want to see enhancements/additions/changes to the platform, I share feedback with the LearnCore team -- they are always very open to feedback and implement changes quickly into the platform where possible.

We use LearnCore for new hire onboarding, product/what we sell training, systems/tools training, soft skills and leadership training. LearnCore has been especially effective for new hire onboarding and product/what we sell training.

LearnCore review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

I've decided to move my entire platform to LearnCore

What do you like best?

I’m super excited to be partnering with Learncore as a company and as the platform for distributing my content moving forward. I’ve reviewed, built and used many different enablement platforms over the years. Learncore has the best approach and technology to address the challenges of today’s complex learning environment while providing the flexibility for companies to adapt and evolve as things change. It elevates learning, coaching and reinforcement to the next level and is on the front line of the Just-In-Time Learning trend. With my content on the Learncore platform I know my clients will drive better and more consistent results. In addition, the Learncore team just gets it. They know there’s always room for improvement and are willing to put in the work without cutting corners or taking shortcuts. The people, content and technology are all aligned to make this a fantastic relationship and really make a difference for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor workflow preferences I have along with where certain buttons should be, etc but it's all small stuff. Also, the LearnCore team is great at taking feedback and making adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the people, they make all the difference.

Learncore has allowed for a much more streamline approach to track, measure and reinforce my training. My previous platform did not allow for coaching and reinforcement in any meaningful way. Learncore does. Also, I've very excited about their Just-In-Time learning abilities to get reps the content when they need it.

Learn more about LearnCore

LearnCore Videos

Learning about LearnCore?

* We monitor all LearnCore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.