LearnCore

LearnCore

LearnCore is a video coaching and training solution that addresses common challenges for growing organizations that need to certify their sales team and increase revenue.

Work for LearnCore?

Learning about LearnCore?

LearnCore Reviews

Ask LearnCore a Question
Showing 98 LearnCore reviews
LearnCore review by Adam S.
Adam S.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LearnCore
LearnCore review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Excellent Team Makes the LearnCore Experience Even Better"

What do you like best?

The LearnCore platform has already begun to have an impact on our organization and it is this speed to market that has become a favorite capability of mine. Within a week of implementation, I had subject matter experts producing content and learners actively participating in courses and roleplaying scenarios.

This development cycle goes beyond just implementation too. I can work with a planning committee to determine a new training need and have the content in my reps or managers hands in under a week. This is no small feat for a sales training/enablement team of 1.

When it comes to specific functions, the value of the PitchIQ cannot be understated. With a largely remote team, the flexibility and ease of the system allows for us to deliver continuous practice and simulations to our teams. All the while providing great opportunities for our managers to interact with and coach their teams.

Supporting all of this is a phenomenal team of sales reps, client success representatives, and executive leadership who make the experience feel more like a partnership than a purchase.

What do you dislike?

The LearnCore platform is lacking behind some of the competitors in their interface and UI. This is especially prevalent in their mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore is an excellent Training and Sales Enablement Tool. It is easy to use, agile in its capabilities, quick to deploy and provides strong reinforcement and practice through its PitchIQ. If you are looking for something that allows a small team to have a quick impact, this is what you are looking for. However, due to its focus, it does lack some of the more complex assessment and performance management features you may find in some heavier Learning Management solutions.

My suggestion? Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

With a long/complex deal cycle and remote teams, we were attempting to find a platform that not only allowed us to deliver distance learning but to actively engage our sales reps in activities that provided repetitive reinforcement.

While early in our development process, we have already seen improved onboarding assessment scores and user engagement scores.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

LearnCore review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Ongoing deployment going ell so far; great support from LearnCore team!"

What do you like best?

Platform is feature-rich and easy to use. We're still in the midst of our initial rollout and, as such, we've had a lot of questions. Everything has gone smoothly thanks to the awesome support we get from the LearnCore implementation team!

What do you dislike?

So far, the Salesforce integration has been buggy, but we knew this was new feature to the platform when we made our decision. LearnCore has been up front communicating the status of the fixes to us and we're confident they will resolve in a timely fashion. This has not slowed our rollout in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore has a rich set of features and a great looking interface that makes using their platform simple and easy to learn. One of the big differentiators that made them stand out from the competition is the level of support. Customers are assigned a client integration team that is committed to helping you rollout and use the platform in the most efficient way possible. This is a great resource for any new customer and is a testament to LearnCore's commitment to their customers.

We're using LearnCore to on-board new employees and train our internal sales teams. LearnCore has provided us much-needed visibility and reporting into learner's progress.

LearnCore review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Easy to Manage and Use AND Great Support"

What do you like best?

The software itself is very straightforward and easy to use. It has all the features we need without a lot of unnecessary overhead. Setting up a course is more or less wizard driven, guiding you through the process, and allowing you to "preview" what it will look like along the way. Perhaps what's even better is how easy it is to get assistance from our dedicated Client Strategy rep, who is consistently responsive, patient, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really discovered any true "dislikes," as of yet, but if forced to comment on an area of improvement I would say that I would like for a(n optional) way to be notified whenever a participant takes a test within a course. (It is very easy to submit feedback for future enhancements, and in the few months we've been using the software, other enhancements have already been released).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software, be sure to get buy-in from Management to ensure adoption by those expected to use the software. In our case, it was Management who wanted such an application to be put into place, but before rolling out the first courses, we made sure to work with the individual managers to share the content that was being released, and to discuss deadlines, etc.

The primary reason we acquired LearnCore was for the quarterly certification of sales reps, who previously had to schedule these certifications - with 3-5 attendees - in-person. Arranging a time when multiple people would be available at the same time, in one place, every few months, was quite challenging. Already we are seeing benefits as reps are able to complete the courses at their leisure, and managers are able to review the submissions on their own time. Additional uses for the system are already being discussed (new hire on-boarding, for example).

LearnCore review by Kate G.
Kate G.

"Very User-Friendly LMS System"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how easy LearnCore is to use from a learner standpoint as well as an administrator's perspective. Being able to easily navigate through PitchIQs or curriculum saves the learner time and frustration as the layout is simple and understandable. On the admin side, being able to drag and drop items into place and easily update, publish and assign courses make my life a lot less hectic. I love the ability of reminding learners to complete their courses as well.

I also appreciate the support of the LearnCore team. Anytime I've had a question or issue, I have received very prompt and courteous responses. They are dedicated to ensure that my experience is as positive as possible.

What do you dislike?

There are enhancements that will hopefully come into fruition like more question options for quizzes, the ability the enroll a user or users instead of only by a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With my limited 5 months experience with this product, I can certainly say that I'm happy our company made the switch. I'm still very much a novice with all the capabilities that LearnCore has to offer and look forward to increasing my knowledge base to create a better experience for my sales team.

A huge benefit that LearnCore provides our business is the ability to complete a PitchIQ review. Being a sales organization, it is important that our sales force know a product and be able to successfully pitch it. Having the capability to record them through a webcam and audio along with a PowerPoint if needed, greatly streamlines the pitch process. Our Leadership group can then provide feedback on the PitchIQ and score it all within LearnCore.

LearnCore review by Taryn R.
Taryn R.

"Showing training ROI using LearnCore"

What do you like best?

In the last few years, I successfully launched LearnCore at 2 different companies. Each time, we chose LearnCore because of it's user friendly interface, 10-minutes or less methodology and PitchIQ functionality. As a Sales Enablement and learning professional, I believe in using a blended approach to learning, and LearnCore is the perfect complement to all of the other training and resources we provide to our learners. Using the micro learning approach, we're able to produce content quickly and update it as needed given how fast things change in the media space. With so much information to get in front of sales teams, LearnCore's ease of use allows us to work with SME's across the business because they can easily create and scale training to various users groups. Additionally, we use LearnCore's Pitch IQ for our certification programs which has allowed us to show ROI on training.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about LearnCore. When I want to see enhancements/additions/changes to the platform, I share feedback with the LearnCore team -- they are always very open to feedback and implement changes quickly into the platform where possible.

We use LearnCore for new hire onboarding, product/what we sell training, systems/tools training, soft skills and leadership training. LearnCore has been especially effective for new hire onboarding and product/what we sell training.

LearnCore review by John B.
John B.

"I've decided to move my entire platform to LearnCore"

What do you like best?

I’m super excited to be partnering with Learncore as a company and as the platform for distributing my content moving forward. I’ve reviewed, built and used many different enablement platforms over the years. Learncore has the best approach and technology to address the challenges of today’s complex learning environment while providing the flexibility for companies to adapt and evolve as things change. It elevates learning, coaching and reinforcement to the next level and is on the front line of the Just-In-Time Learning trend. With my content on the Learncore platform I know my clients will drive better and more consistent results. In addition, the Learncore team just gets it. They know there’s always room for improvement and are willing to put in the work without cutting corners or taking shortcuts. The people, content and technology are all aligned to make this a fantastic relationship and really make a difference for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor workflow preferences I have along with where certain buttons should be, etc but it's all small stuff. Also, the LearnCore team is great at taking feedback and making adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the people, they make all the difference.

Learncore has allowed for a much more streamline approach to track, measure and reinforce my training. My previous platform did not allow for coaching and reinforcement in any meaningful way. Learncore does. Also, I've very excited about their Just-In-Time learning abilities to get reps the content when they need it.

LearnCore review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"10+ years T&D, OD, and HR experience"

What do you like best?

The superior customer service everyone has been so helpful and the speed of service is outstanding! My reps really are an extension of my internal team.

What do you dislike?

We had a couple of bugs pop up that we (as a company) had noticed and had to escalate to LearnCore mostly things disappearing or not functioning as they did prior to a release (download button disappears for example). Headsets and recording issues have been rough on our sales reps. (Wish the audio functioned a bit better) or in-product instructions showing rep how to use PitchIQ for example. I wish the reporting functionality was easier, along with customizing email templates vs. having to update each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it - I can not say enough good things about their customer service and my LearnCore reps. They are an extension of my team!

Certification via Webex used to be a 16 step process (even more if the rep didn't pass) with LearnCore we got it down to 5 easy steps! Minimize Manager and Employee time - speedier cert. process overall. Our on-boarding process has become more streamlined and easy for our reps. to use.

LearnCore review by Giorgia O.
Giorgia O.

"Easy and Fundamental Sales Enablement Platform"

What do you like best?

Adoption by the field because it's relatively intuitive. We've been deployed for over a year and a half and rarely get "how to" questions. From August of 2016 today, I've been able to build out over 100 courses, and trust me, I am not an LMS admin type. It's just designed to be incredibly easy to manage. It is a reliable resource for me to get essential information out to the Sales Org. I also appreciate the account management and commitment my customer success rep (Toby) has to my team's success. Oh, and the new checklist feature is the bomb!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see LearnCore enable assignment by individual vs. only group. It's something they are working on though. In making the reporting more robust, some of the easy overview information has gotten buried. But I will say my sales ops counterpart loves it and can run some great reports for me. I'm not impressed with the mobile app but know they are continuing to build that out as well.

I use LearnCore to onboard all my new sales reps. We have a robust Pre-Sales Bootcamp curriculum they go through and it has enabled us to dive into topics in bootcamp without having to go over basics. My new reps feel much better prepared. Once in the field, it is a great reference tool for them to go back to regularly as I'm uploaded new content weekly for them to review. I've also certified the field on new messaging and demo's.

LearnCore review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"LMS: Leadership; Make life easy; Suppot"

What do you like best?

LearnCore has always be proactive, generous, and supportive of my L&D efforts across numerous companies. Each month I receive a phone call to discuss what's new and answer any questions that I may have. Additionally, I know I can call and always be treated with respect. LearnCore has become a company that I admire and look forward to working with for many years to come.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things I dislike about LearnCore. I wish the email messages from Admin@learncore.com could be customized. I know they are working on that. Also, the UI isn't the most attractive. It is very functional, but not "sexy." This is also being address. Aside from that--nothing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to what LearnCore says. They are really good at what they do and have determined many best practices. Trust them!

I'm addressing a remote salesforce and 3rd party sellers. LearnCore enables me to upload content and track completions, time it took to take courses, and even how many test attempts were necessary. The benefits realized are focused mainly on completion reporting; however, longer term, we expect to tie it back to ROI.

LearnCore review by Nichole W.
Nichole W.

"Completely Changed our Sales Organization!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use & compatibility w/software

What do you dislike?

Would like more hierarchy in curriculums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to change the way your Sales Organization views training and increase engagement, this is definitely the right tool!

We have solved a major problem with consistency here at Jive. The bulk of our Sales Org is remote and we were unable to deliver consistent training and messaging prior to incorporating LearnCore. We also had a problem with manager engagement , which has been improved by the Pitch IQ. Managers can now see how their reps are pitching and give them the feedback that some hadn't received in years! It has helped our organization grow and have a structure that was never expected but has brought so much more value to our organization as a whole. In addition it has helped give structure to our Onboarding Program which did not exist before LearnCore. Now, we have been given so much positive feedback from our leaders and new hires that appreciate how much this has helped improve ramp time and prepare new hires for their job so much faster.

LearnCore review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Mid-size company using LearnCore for sales training"

What do you like best?

Using the platform from an Admin and Learner perspective is easy and intuitive. LearnCore support staff is always willing to help and provide ideas and insights in to maximizing utilization of the platform. The PitchIQ module provides a unique opportunity for Learners to see themselves how they really are and make meaningful improvements.

What do you dislike?

Being a newer platform, the site is in some flux as we're using it. Currently, lack of responsive design (window self-adjusts to browser size) is causing the most confusion among Learners. A limited Admin dashboard has been the most challenging thing from the Admin side. LearnCore is consistently gathering feedback from us and we've seen many site improvements since first adopting the platform a few years ago. Changes are communicated and supported and enhancements are always aligned with customer needs.

Our business is every-evolving and changing, making it difficult for our sales folks (especially those in remote locations) to keep up on the latest product training. It's also challenging to train folks, be consistent in messaging, and evaluate their retention from remote locations. LearnCore has helped up get timely product training and product updates out to team members, ensuring that all sales folks get the same training, and then allows us the option to test or pitch the learned concepts. We've also been able to incorporate sales on boarding training into LearnCore. Training sessions that are created for current team members are added to our "library" and used for on boarding.

LearnCore review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"LearnCore Customer"

What do you like best?

LearnCore's product is extraordinarily flexible and allowed us to take a very manual training process and automate while improving on the training quality. We onboard up to 100 new sales reps every month, and I love that LearnCore ensures all of our new hires go through the same process in a very interactive and engaging way.

What do you dislike?

Not much! The product is really robust and customizable. We've received extremely positive feedback from our new hires on the training process.

The main pain point LearnCore solves is that it helps us easily scale our sales team. Before using LearnCore it was nearly impossible to ensure each new hire was going through a uniform onboarding process. LearnCore has also made it much easier to track the progress of our new hires, and give them extra support where they're weak.

LearnCore review by Hannah  L.
Hannah L.

"Valuable training & coaching solution - very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

A user-friendly program is valuable across a multidisciplinary team in a healthcare environment. The videos make it easy for team members to watch examples of mock patient interactions to clearly demonstrate our organization's mission and values.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike - it is so much easier to use than any other learning system I've used in other jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Easy to use, very accessible, and has become our go to resource to learning & knowledge.

Our organization is growing very quickly and we are spread out across many locations in the midwest - so LearnCore helped to make sure that everyone always has the right information, a consistent learning experience, and delivers the same message to current patients and when recruiting new patients.

LearnCore review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

We had been looking for a LMS system for a while, so i like that my Sales trainer can put his entire training platform on LearnCore and we can just follow his instructions to grow as a sales executive using the paltform

What do you dislike?

The module doesn't allow you to fast forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the platform for everyone. But for those who are serious about getting their company into a system that all can get behind, this can be a great fit b/c it is user friend, and it gives max freedom for customization

Personal Growth - this is a company wide way to dispense training out to everyone and then have all parties complete it. Then our recording can be scored where I can get real time feedback

LearnCore review by Nils M.
Nils M.

"Sure the tech is great...but it's about the people!"

What do you like best?

Simply. The people. Maria and her team are responsive and help us get through some of our internal obstacles and at times LC obstacles that we face in trying to change our organization. Like many companies, we struggle with change management in adopting new technologies and creating the muscle memory needed to make it successful. I've appreciated having expertise at the ready to guide is through the pros and cons of that adventure!

What do you dislike?

We have some odd use cases in how we organize our teams and segment content which can be a bit difficult given that we are a very lean team at the moment. There is an occasional minor bug that we find in the system but it's rare that it's more than a few days until we see the fix rolled to production!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No one is perfect and everyone is trying to find a new way to increase sales effectiveness in a meaningful way. I believe LearnCore has an incredibly bright future ahead of it with how they approach the problems they're solving for us.

Practice and accountability. Those are the two areas we are most focused on to get the teams more comfortable with a new message, an objection to handle, competitive situation, etc...

LearnCore review by User in Computer Software

"I like this product for learning; however, at times it is confusing to see what is due. "

What do you like best?

I like the interface and speed. It is easy to see what courses I need to complete and easy to switch between courses. I like that we link it/it has the ability to be linked to one log in. I also like that they have a function so I can see what my peers uploaded (videos) so I can compare my work to their work.

What do you dislike?

tough to tell what is due/what my peers have done. Also, I wish I received more email notifications when items have been uploaded. I also wish the support were better. I had an issue not being able to login and was unable to get in contact with anyone at learncore.

product knowledge being rolled out to all at the same time. It is clear that with this product we can streamline training. Everyone has access to the same courses/learnings.

LearnCore review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"I get it but it’s a little clunky"

What do you like best?

Media is easy to consume on the platform. Meaning my company can upload demo videos for training purposes and instructions pretty seamlessly and it isn't difficult to watch and learn.

What do you dislike?

When you're required to record a video the system isn't very intuitive. It also takes a long time to upload videos which is a bit nerve racking considering it doesn't give you the option to save the video first.

Staying at the top of my game on our tech platforms and competition is essential in my role. I'm able to do that more easily with LearnCore

LearnCore review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"Great Learning Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to centralize our trainings in one place and provide new hires the ability to go back and review past learning opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I would say there isn't anything I dislike, but I wish we had more time to build this out as a comprehensive learning tool for the entire sales organization. It will get there over time, but we're not there yet.

We're able to quickly test knowledge of our team after a presentation or new product rollout. We also are able to provide ongoing trainings and recap meetings some may have missed.

LearnCore review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"Sales Enablement and Productivity, Box"

What do you like best?

I love the Pitch IQ function, easy to use, easy to give feedback

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be more robust, but it's easily manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for sales and CS. It's not at the level of a full-fledged LMS, but much more simple to use, which is exactly why we love it. I highly recommend

We use Learncore in every aspect of our trainings. From new hire training, 30-60-90 day curriculums, to corporate messaging and new product releases. Learncore truly sits at the center of all that we do.

LearnCore review by Administrator

"Great features, Excellent service and support"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, extremely helpful team (Caroline Rafferty and Maria Leisgang) that assisted with our training, implementation and ongoing support. The customer service and support from LearnCore is AMAZING!!!!!!!! They are knowledgeable, helpful, always there when you need them and so much fun to work with.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs with sf.com integration, hoping these are worked out. A major influence for purchasing LearnCore over other LMS was the integration with sf.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product support is amazing, product development is happening at a rapid pace, it is a great sales training tool.

Currently focusing on ramping new hires. We will soon start creating quarterly training for the rest of our sales team and channel partners. We are tracking ramp time of our new reps vs. pre-LearnCore.

LearnCore review by Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

"Easy to use and flexible"

What do you like best?

The best thing about LearnCore is how easy it is to use and how it helps scale your education efforts. Not only can you quickly and easily deliver important information, but you can track who has accessed it and even test to ensure the key points were digested. Taking it a step further, the PitchIQ product really helps build soft skills in a way that's much more scalable (and fun) than other typical methods.

What do you dislike?

Not too much I can think of. At the outset, there were some minor challenges with the administration aspect, but the product quickly improved to address those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a couple of key use cases in mind to get started. And gather the related materials for those, so the LearnCore folks can show you how quick and easy it is to get started.

The primary business problem we were solving for was scaling our onboarding and continued education needs for our growing team. The team was growing at a quick clip and there was a lot to know about our product, customers, and internal processes. LearnCore helped us get the information our teammates needed most in front of them and gave us the visibility to help nudge those along who needed nudging.

LearnCore review by Meaghan W.
Meaghan W.

"LearnCore makes my life SO easy!"

What do you like best?

We use LearnCore to roll out new products, updates to our salespeople. I love how easy it is to create impactful content for our sales reps and practice on a number of different skills using pitch IQ. It is a great way to incentivize and include gamification into training.

What do you dislike?

When we first started, the reporting was good, but we had a few ideas on how to improve. We worked with our LearnCore rep and now the reporting is as good as I've seen in a software out there. Whenever we have ideas, the team helps us achieve them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore is an amazing product, but we believe in the LearnCore team. They go above and beyond to meet our needs.

We were using a number of different platforms and processes to provide training , but LearnCore has helped us streamline into one platform. This makes it easy for our sales team to participate in training on their own time. It also gives greater visibility into training ROI for leadership.

LearnCore review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Hate your LMS? You'll love LearnCore"

What do you like best?

It starts with their people. We found their sales process to not be high-pressure. They are confident in their product but are not cocky. Their leadership is also eager to hear from the customer. They are receptive to ideas, not defensive. They are small enough to make updates to the software relatively quickly but big enough to be taken very seriously as a player in this industry.

The PitchIQ Technology is unique. No downloads (that made our IT department very happy), intuitive service. The users practice about 5.7 times on their pitch before hitting submit (which is a win in itself). Ultimately, the PitchIQ technology puts hours back into each associates week because role plays/ product demonstrations do not need to be scheduled.

Using LearnCore as an LMS has also been phenomenal. I never, ever thought I would even like an LMS (I've used over a dozen in my career). The UX is fresh, the reporting/dashboards robust and API to SFDC seamless.

What do you dislike?

EVERY item I have suggested to make the product better, LearnCore has implemented. I cannot think of anything I dislike (which is not like me).

Recommendations to others considering the product

PitchIQ is for more than just your sales people. However, LearnCore will work with you on the price for users who do not need PitchIQ technology.

LearnCore allows associates (not just sales) to demonstrate their skills! If a picture is worth a thousand words, then PitchIQ is worth 1,000 LMS Applications.

We have realized an increase in product knowledge, productivity, and associate retention... all of which lead to increase in revenue. They enable innovation in L&D. Also, they were a key component to receiving several industry awards which help us attract top talent.

LearnCore review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Great LMS!"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. Automation features allow for easy communication of new course assignments and follow-up reminder emails. Learncore is compatible with Adobe Captivate and many other forms of media. I have been able to use any authoring tool to get the job done.

What do you dislike?

I hate this question because nothing is perfect. Do not regret purchasing licenses from these guys. They will work with you on the things that you don't like. Learncore has improved drastically in the past year alone based on feedback from users. This is not a company that rests on their laurels.

We were able to reduce our new hire training by two weeks and assigned e-learning courses after graduation to take care of a few smaller needs. Our agents have been able to make money faster by having more time on the phones instead of sitting in a classroom. We are paying less in payroll to provide the same training that would have cost more in a classroom setting. The agents are happier because it is more convenient for them to take the training when it works best for their schedule. This is not possible to execute without having an LMS like Learncore.

LearnCore review by Sheryl U.
Sheryl U.

"Efficient platform for Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, no need to become an expert instructional designer. Fast and easy way to develop, store and deliver onboarding content and checklists. I especially like that you can include URLs in the checklists which take people to various portals and sites for actions needed in onboarding process.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Swift, easy and efficient onboarding delivery. Just launched so don't have concrete metrics yet however, looking forward to not having to orient new sales people on a one-by-one and live basis.

LearnCore review by Deanne F.
Deanne F.

"Great Product - Easy to Use and Wonderful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is very intuitive and easy to use. We rolled it out 3 years ago and I have found the product easy to manage and update with regards to content and have seen quite a few improvements throughout my time as a customer, be released that have improved the content and reporting capabilities. I have had a great experience with the Customer Experience team and found response time to be quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is more of an internal complaint, it's tough to get buy in from each department internally to prioritize and gather their data so I can create the content. I always send off my suggestions for software improvements and some of them have been addressed which is always nice to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is much easier to roll out if you have documentation/recordings/processes already in place. The creation of the courses is painless and seamless, it's getting the internal content in place that takes longer.

We purchased LearnCore to ease with our content sharing internally. We wanted to spend less time training new and existing colleagues on features/areas of the system and spend more time answering questions, rather than repeating the basics over and over. Other teams have adopted this to help test/learn internally components of their work flow/processes. We also have found this to help ease when new hires start and are not located in an office and rather working remote, they are able to get training and materials to work on.

LearnCore review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"Second to None Training Resource"

What do you like best?

The user/learner experience in LearnCore is incomparable. Our Sales Training team has used multiple resources (Brainshark, primarily), and this platform has not only streamlined our entire curriculum, but it has saved us countless keystrokes. As an Admin, creating courses and distributing content through the platform is a complete breeze. Through the various assets that the software offers, we constantly find new ideas to improve our training delivery. Our trainees frequently share their positive feedback on the ease of use in the platform.

What do you dislike?

LearnCore is extremely receptive to changes or suggestions which leaves minimal dislikes to mention. If there are any assets within the platform that we hope to access or function differently, they continue to accommodate us or provide helpful recommendations to work more efficiently.

Pitch IQ has been a true benefactor to our business. Role plays and presentation skills are often reinforced through self-learning. PItch IQ has helped us align the needs inside the classroom, as well as the areas of opportunity that we uncover through each individual. Having the ability to review pitches and presentations through a direct platform gives our users the chance to feel confident and practice independently. They genuinely look forward to completing these pitches and more importantly, the feedback that we provide in private.

LearnCore review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"Easy Mobile Learning Solution for Sales "

What do you like best?

The user interface is the simple, clean and easy for a salesperson. Reports for leaders are comprehensive and can be linked to Salesforce. The team at learncore are very helpful, friendly and want to do the right thing for their clients. The design they have created for learners to review the Content, Test and PitchIQ is definitely the best feature of the platform. Its all bundled into one learning/curriculum and is a linear experience.

What do you dislike?

The downside for the Content, Test, and PitchIQ feature is the feature does not work as intended when using a scorm file. If you are using a scorm file the sequential test and pitchIQ feature is not as seamless.

Sales learning platform. The biggest benefit is the reporting and PitchIQ feature.

LearnCore review by Reid C.
Reid C.

"Building an LMS for multiple channels"

What do you like best?

I love that LearnCore is up and coming and open to discussion on the direction their product goes. It helps fill my needs from an end user and internal training standpoint.

What do you dislike?

If you don't want anything to change and you want the product to stay the same, this product isn't for you. With new vision and features comes redesigns and you need to be agile and adaptable.

We have utilized LearnCore to help with new employee on boarding, sales training, end user training, and channel enablement.

LearnCore review by Ryan Carl W.
Ryan Carl W.

"LearnCore application for sales & opex"

What do you like best?

I like that LearnCore provides a unique platform for video coaching of sales professionals, and includes integration of tools for LMS modules. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Video recording tools have caused some challenges.

Would like to include 'templates' for download by learners, or ability to link to templates outside of program (our templates are generally in Excel format)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you fully understand the features and functionality. LearnCore has been a solid platform for us and our clients.

Integration / alignment of Sales & Operations

LearnCore review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"LearnCore - Great Partners"

What do you like best?

Their team is incredibly sharp, responsive and helpful. We have enjoyed partnering with them, learning from them and leveraging their platform. Our team has been impressed with how simple, user friendly and value added the solution is for clients.

What do you dislike?

There really nothing I don't like about the tool. Perhaps they could offer more content in the future for organizations to leverage and add that to their solution set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that offers simplicity yet powerful impact LearnCore will be of great value and benefit. Our clients have been very impressed with the solution and their team.

Our clients needed a technology platform in combination with our solution. It was the perfect fit to deliver messaging across a diverse group of distributors. The client was also impressed with the team as part of the sales process as well.

LearnCore review by Sarah E.
Sarah E.

"Great user experience, better customer support "

What do you like best?

LearnCore is a straightforward platform, designed for the sales learner in mind. I love that I can assign courses where they are able to record pitches and demos. Being a remote employee, this allows me to stay connected to their learnings. The platform is simple to use, which increases the adoption on the sales team. No hoops to jump through to complete their courses. From the admin side, I can create a course very quickly and assign it to my team. The LearnCore team is amazing. They are incredibly responsive should an issue arise. They also listen to their customers. I've been using LearnCore for almost a year and I've seen many of my suggestions come to life in the product, with more to come!

What do you dislike?

I love the platform, I wish it had a few more customizable features. That being said, I've offered my suggestions to the LearnCore team and some are already on the road map!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reason I chose LearnCore over any other LMS is because they are made for sales professionals. I didn't need a huge LMS, I needed something I could roll out quickly. I also chose it because of their amazing support. I can contact them for best practices and questions.

Before LearnCore we were doing all of our training through Lunch and Learns, with little follow up. Now I'm able to hold the team accountable for live training and accomplish continued learning even when there's no live training scheduled. This had helped the sales team level up in a concise and organized way. I now have an organized way to help the sales team learn more about our product and help them better themselves as sales professionals.

LearnCore review by Jon E.
Jon E.

"Acquirent Daily Warm-ups"

What do you like best?

I really liked the interactivity, the ability to track and manage the sales team's submissions.

What do you dislike?

I always wished there could have been a time and date to the deadlines, 10AM on Tuesday etc... would also have liked to see eCommerce functionality as well as removing the size restrictions for the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about strategies to drive user adoption before roll-out. Users at each level were struggling with this from the students to the instructors that were grading.

We needed to find a way to get sales reps engaged first thing in the morning, get their brains firing and an opportunity to practice before they started making live calls. The ROI was a little challenging to track but i feel that we did get the reps engaged and thinking a little differently by starting their day with learncore.

"Checked all my boxes"

What do you like best?

After trying to put together a rep onboarding training syllabus that would scale, and realizing it would be a daunting task, I started researching what was out there. I was very specific on my needs, having believed it could have been accomplished in house, but Learncore came closest, and hit all the major priorities I had.

What do you dislike?

There were really only details that I disliked, although the time investment upfront was greater than anticipated. This is not a dislike of the service, but I wish there had been more investment in getting users on board to implement, the service was bought and not used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to make to commitment to implementing, I could see the value 100%, but the implementation was more time intensive than anticipated, and as a result it did not go live. This was on our side, but could have been successful with better preparation as an org.

Scaleable training for onboarding new hire rep classes, eventually it was to continue training and coaching. We had good plans, but they stalled at just that...plans.

LearnCore review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Learn core is easy, effective, and convenient "

What do you like best?

Learn core is an Innovative way to learn by tracking your progress and auto saving your notes. The way it is customized for an individual company makes it easy and interactive to learn company material.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about learn core its an effective way to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn core is the best way to easily track your learning progress and reflect back on prior lessons

The business problem being solved is making it easy for employees just hired that may not know much about technology to look back on material from any location conviently not just from work so you can learn from anywhere.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"LearnCore - a great resource for great talent"

What do you like best?

The platform is very intuitive and makes creating custom content simple. Your support teams are friendly and responsive. Shout out to Caroline for being awesome! She makes working with LearnCore easy and fun.

What do you dislike?

The screen capture tool in the platform lacks the necessary editing tools.

It would be great to add a screenshot to a checklist item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a simple and fast way to distribute and assess learning for your team.

We are looking to onboard new employees and cross train other teams as our business merges with several other brands in our company. We have had great success with LearnCore and are quickly expanding our user base.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and very easy to navigate. The LearnCore team is wonderful to work with and I look forward to our calls. Overall great experience from the start.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The few things that I originally wished they had capability for are currently in the works to come out this year. So everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LearnCore. So easy to use, great support, and the team loves it.

There is a home for all our trainings and having LearnCore linked into Salesforce has made it easier for our team to access and more people are completing their trainings.

LearnCore review by Brad M.
Brad M.

"Intuitive LMS, great user experience"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use for both learners and contributors, and has already given us much needed consistency in delivering training to new salespeople. The support team & execs engage with every customer to ensure success, and even for a smaller implementation like ours, they're completely committed to our success.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting is less intuitive and not as customizable as I'd like, but we've been able to find work-arounds for nearly everything. We're on a slower implementation ramp, and have been struggling to get as much content onto the platform as quickly as we'd like, but most of that is on us. Would like to enhance the test functionality a bit to allow for more types of questions & answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage early and often with their success team - they're awesome, and go every extra mile to help ensure the user experience delivers as promised.

Time to first sale for our new salespeople is critical, and we're growing pretty rapidly right now. LearnCore has helped us to build a scalable engine that delivers a consistent and repeatable learning experience. Our goals around implementation and adoption are significantly more aggressive for 2016, so that will be a much truer test of the system than we've had to date.

"Terrible User Experience"

What do you like best?

I guess if I had to put something in this section I'd say that I like their filtering capabilities.

What do you dislike?

This product has the worst user experience I have ever seen before. Between the constant interrupting of their tutorials that ALWAYS show no matter how often I've used, to the confusing "next" button that doesn't take you to the right place, to the fact that they use flash player and make you install some janky screencast plugin to share your screen. It's really the worst.

We're scaling training in our organization and want to use the reverse classroom methodology.

LearnCore review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Excellent learning platform!"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is a very intuitive platform and extremely easy for coworker adoption. When rolling out a platform like LearnCore, adoption and ease of use is critical. The LearnCore team has done a great job with design and implementation. Also, the team is first class to deal with every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, the LearnCore platform has met our expectations and has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Benchmark LearnCore to others in the industry and you'll quickly see they are top tier.

We are leveraging LearnCore to roll out trainings to the team and monitor employee progress with adoption of collateral.

LearnCore review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Great platform to grow your sales team"

What do you like best?

PitchIQ - very simple interface, and linked in directly to learning modules to create a very seamless learning environment

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few enhancements to their individual modules and they are in development

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a company that is looking for partnerships not simply new clients. Amazing team

Providing a Assess, Facilitate and Sustain model to blended learning

LearnCore review by Kelly J.
Kelly J.

"LearnCore is a Value Add for any Sales Team "

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to provide direct feedback using the scoring system and the positive and constructive feedback section.

What do you dislike?

The inability to just login as a general user and see my admin tab and user tab, rather than switching roles.

It has been a great coaching tool for me as a manager. It helps me to see where my reps strengths and weaknesses are. It's also a great tool for me to incorporate into my team meetings by assigning a course ahead of the meeting and then sharing what I think are great examples. This encourages the reps to put forth a lot of effort when assigned a course.

LearnCore review by Erthel O.
Erthel O.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

As a learner, Learncore is really easy to use. The lessons are easy to follow and as long as your admin is putting some thought into how they make the lessons, you'll learn something.

What do you dislike?

Half the team has issues using Learncore in Chrome - the microphone

Learncore makes it easy for teams to digest training. Everyone moves at their own pace in their own time instead of being shoehorned into 4 hr blocks with people ducking in and out of meetings.

LearnCore review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Good learning experience for large team"

What do you like best?

Functionality - this platform was easy to use and also keep track of activity for a large team.

What do you dislike?

There was not anything in particular that stood out. At times we did have issues loading tutorial videos but it was pretty standard across other platforms we tried to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for the sales team to onboard and provides continuing education opportunities for the team.

educating a large sales team on new products, recurring topics, etc.

LearnCore review by Malcolm G.
Malcolm G.

"LearnCore Works"

What do you like best?

I used to do role-plays with the team but unfortunately not everyone gets to participate, and even if they did they would only get to practice a limited number of times. With LearnCore, my team members practice the pitch multiple times in order to get it right (8 on average). If you want your team to Learn and Practice, LearnCore is fantastic. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dont' like.

On-boarding is an extremely time consuming and expensive process and with LearnCore we are slowly automating this process.

LearnCore review by Harrison W.
Harrison W.

"Associate "

What do you like best?

I liked the video recording. Now when im making calls i know what i sound like and what areas to improve from listening to the recordings.

What do you dislike?

the content we were learning. Good sales advice but didnt like industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more industry specific. Have broad sales help for industries- if you dont already have it.

I was more comfortable on the phone when talking to owners from the video. It irons out problems I was facing early on in my sales career and makes my delivery smoother.

LearnCore review by Andrea I.
Andrea I.

"Needed to scale sales training "

What do you like best?

A solid way to train across time zones . Record, test, critique, evaluate - build a library. So good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this product annoys me. We’ve grown along with LearnCore

It provides a way to distribute training and the ability to effectively score and monitor comprehension

LearnCore review by Toni Z.
Toni Z.

"LearnCore Review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up your online training and maintain it. Very straightforward- exactly what you're looking for in a LMS. The LearnCore reps always follow up with you and show you the latest features- all of which have helped me streamline my process of maintaining the online training environment.

You can alter the styling of your LearnCore site in order to make it appear more in line with your company's branding.

What do you dislike?

You can't inactivate users. Since you pay per licensed user, once you get near your user limit, you need to delete your users, then export all your data. It would be great if there was a way to inactivate users- so we could hang on to data (and not go through a big data export every time we delete users). Sometimes, we need to re-activate users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you plan how your lessons will be laid out before you begin setting up your LMS. If you want to do surveys, I believe this is an extra cost, called "Pitch". I currently set up a survey as a multiple choice Test questionnaire, but the surveys/feedback is probably more robust using "Pitch."

It took me a little longer to go live since I was creating the course material as I was setting up my LearnCore environment. So, if you already have your training videos recorded, it should be set up relatively quickly.

This helped us deliver product training to individuals unable to attend in-person training.

LearnCore review by Darnell B.
Darnell B.

"LearnCore is user-friendly and effective at reinforcing my trainings."

What do you like best?

What I like best is how I can study on the go from my mobile phone. It's convenient and doesn't make studying feel like a hastle. I can easily study whenever I have free time like when I'm on the train to class.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any dislikes while using LearnCore.

LearnCore solves the business problem of limited study sources. Typically, I would study my notes and practice alone but LearnCore allows me to record my pitches, review the videos, and receive feedback from my classmates. Thus, LearnCore helps me to learn more effectively through collaboration and feedback.

"So far, so great!"

What do you like best?

The quality of the on-boarding and continued support through out the roll out made the LearnCore implementation much easier. Caroline has expertly guided our organization and been extremely supportive before, during, and after the launch.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike. Any problems that I have had there is either already a solution in place and I was doing something incorrectly or there is a fix on the road map.

On-boarding new hires and continued education.

LearnCore review by Jess B. M.
Jess B. M.

"Great company! "

What do you like best?

I have met and worked with quite a few of the people at Learncore and I can tell you they are customer first and the platform is cutting edge. Not to mention the additional learning resources available like webinars etc. Would highly reccomend!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I am awas blown away with the technology, professionalism, and ease of working with them.

Not a current Learncore client however I partake in their learning webinars and reccomend to all business associates.

LearnCore review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"The Answer to Our Sales Enablement Challenges"

What do you like best?

The Pitch IQ feature is hands-down the best innovation for sales training support and coaching. Finally, we have a way to engage the team and share best practices across the field and inside sales reps.

What do you dislike?

It's a daunting task to transition from our previous method of providing sales training and onboarding; however, once that is completed, the LearnCore system is far superior with the analytics, learning paths, and Pitch IQ.

Sales training, onboarding, and coaching

LearnCore review by Ajiboye O.
Ajiboye O.

"My experience at CoreConnect was informative and energizing. "

What do you like best?

I thought the speakers they brought in had great content that was relevant to me and their presentations were captivating.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the format of the workshop we ran on the first day. I thought our facilitators did not do a good job leading our session. They were unenthusiastic and border on apathetic.

We currently use LearcCore to review pitches during on-boarding. It is a great way to scale the practice and review process.

LearnCore review by Taylor L.
Taylor L.

"Eventbrite's Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the platform, the automation, and the simple interface.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could store users and activate and deactivate at will.

New hire onboarding, e-learning, and product updates across the team.

LearnCore review by Lindy W.
Lindy W.

"LearnCore is helpful! "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly LearnCore is. You don’t have to give in depth instructions.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can’t think of anything that I dislike.

We use LearnCore for training new and current employees. It is great because we have offices in many different cities as well as remote reps so this allows the training to be the same across the board!

LearnCore review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Learncore"

What do you like best?

I think it is a very interactive way to learn the industry you are in during your training period or even for continuous training purposes. It’s nice you can work through the training at your speed compared to keeping up of working too fast for your classmates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I enjoyed the 3-5 months I spent during my training period using learncore.

More thorough on boarding

"Ready, Set, Enablement!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! It couldn't be more simple to login and start creating curriculum's and courses.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far inside the system that we have disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their client strategy team is made up of rock stars and have helped us every step of the way.

We are working to build clear communication messaging and also work on the over sales on-boarding program.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Learncore dedication to customer service and support is best thing about the company. Whether its working with our customer success manager to complete a project goal, create a program, improve engagement or improve the product I feel like we have the support we need to be successful.

What do you dislike?

The product Analytics and reporting can be improved for managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with and communicate often with your account manager.

Delivering training across our company - that includes remote and inside sales teams, Customer success, onboarding new hires, and providing IT training and reinforcement. We have diverse set of training needs and courses and learncore supports them all.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Loved how easy the platform is to use. The ability to include a Learn, Test, and Pitch function is a great way to ensure that learners are retaining what they are being asked to view.

What do you dislike?

As part of a large corporation not being able to link to our HRIS system was a bit of a draw back. Manually updating users and teams turned into a very tedious process.

LearnCore has been a great tool to distribute knowledge to our greater sales team. The tool is easy to scale and a great first step to any training plan.

LearnCore review by Karen K.
Karen K.

"Learning new skills is a breeze"

What do you like best?

It makes the learning process much easier to consume utilizing visualizations and tools that focus on understanding the core needs and not just lecturing on what to do.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to ask questions or give feedback when needed. I would say this really one of the few drawbacks to using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to onboard new employees and get them familiar with a product that may be complex or difficult to understand from the outside.

Training has been simplified in a big way. We use to say "training is like trying to drink water from a fire hose" because there is just so much to take in your head can spin from it. This has made the breakdown of learning the key pieces of our product much more manageable to take in from a new hire perspective.

LearnCore review by User in Internet

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Love that's it's a super simple process and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, this is everything you want out of a tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's a great product.

Learning key concepts fast. It made my job easier because I don't have to train people on these concepts, I can simply have them do a course and it's the same result.

LearnCore review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Vice President"

What do you like best?

The LearnCore platform is a fun and engaging way to educate the sales team as well as gather very important information from the field.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reps have tech issues with the PitchIQ feature

We are layering LearnCore into our onboarding program. We are also able to determine which reps have a grasp of value prop and features/functionality from watching their PitchIQs.

LearnCore review by Toni P.
Toni P.

"Easy to Use LMS"

What do you like best?

After using very complicated LMS systems that required weeks of implementation and few benefits, I've been happy with the flexibility and simplicity that LearnCore offers.

The best part about this tool is how easy it is to manage. As an admin, you can author content within the tool or, as in our case, you can author it in a tool like Adobe Captivate and then quickly upload it to the system. They don't bog you down with a ridiculous amount of settings or unnecessary complexity. You could get up and running in one day if you needed to.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they allowed more flexibility in regard to branding. Right now you can really only make changes to the background and a couple of small areas. They use their corporate green/gray/black combination in all other areas, include the dashboard.

I also think they could offer more in reporting. It continues to improve, but it's still limited.

The ROI has been great. Their pricing model is fair and its easy to scale. We were able to launch relatively quickly once we developed the content. We've had hundreds of users participate in our self-led training and it's been a great addition to our training offerings.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Best Sales Enablement Tool I've Used Yet"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and combination of task checklists, pitch recording capabilities, and content sharing makes this one of the best training tools I've used.

What do you dislike?

I would like this to evolve more with built-in quiz capabilities.

This will be most heavily used for onboarding, certifications, and SKO trainings. This will greatly help to manage growth and expansion over the years to come.

LearnCore review by Jeffrey P.
Jeffrey P.

"Great Sales TrainingTool"

What do you like best?

The interactive nature and coaching of the Pitch IQ is great for sales teams that are growing or just need to keep their skills fresh

What do you dislike?

Hard to leverage across other departments

getting training out to a remote sales force in a meaningful way. Speed to market with new products or value propositions of current offerings

LearnCore review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Very helfpul for sales onboarding"

What do you like best?

How easily the product educates our sales team

What do you dislike?

The UI could use some clean up but overall easy enough to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to fully commit to putting quality content on the platform. The higher quality your content is, the more your team will get out of the system.

Scaling our sales team with structured educational materials on HOW to sell our products and services

LearnCore review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Learncore review"

What do you like best?

You can make bite sized lessons via video or writing materials for your team to review and monitor their progress

What do you dislike?

The team doesn't always learn best from this type of training. Sometimes just scheduling an in-person meeting with visuals and engaging conversation is best.

Making sure the team is trained on all new products and marketing materials.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"LearnCore helped us create a tech-enabled onboarding program to increase sales rep ramp"

What do you like best?

Ease of use (admin and learner side)

Clean, modern looking interface

Reporting

Excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I dislike about LearnCore yet.

Tech-enabled, centralised onboarding program that gets sales reps up to speed quickly and enables us to track how they're doing across the company

LearnCore review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very good learning experience with a bit of tweaking to go"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to access the training and it was a pleasing format

What do you dislike?

The note taking capabilities were very counterintuitive and not user friendly and too easy to end up disappearing notes

Very good for training large groups of sakes classes

LearnCore review by User

"Nice for completing training!"

What do you like best?

I liked the page set up which allowed you to see how many forums or course topics in training we’re left. It also hid those already completed so you could check the list of the forums that were left

What do you dislike?

From time to time it was difficult to find where to return to a previous forum if I needed to review something

Provides a way to train us as employees in order to better perform in our given roles.

LearnCore review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Organizing my team around central goals"

What do you like best?

With LearnCore, I am able to empower my team to practice and perfect their skills in pitching new products, on a pace and schedule that works best for each individual. I am able to pinpoint where each individual needs extra help and support the group in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see canned content for general sales skills training

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found this tool working best for us when managers had control of the tool for their own teams.

As a frontline sales manager, I am able to onboard new members quickly and maintain ongoing product/positioning releases.

"LearnCore"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is very flexible, and gives us a lot of options when it comes to creating content

What do you dislike?

I wish the design was a bit more modern

LearnCore helps us with New Hire Onboarding, as well as several certification programs

LearnCore review by User in Computer Software

"Pretty slick tool to record and review sales pitches"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to easily record, listen and redo my sales pitches until I got one down.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I could tell there were features I wasn't taking advantage of, but not sure that I needed them.

Proving our sales pitch expertise as a result of training.

LearnCore review by AUBREY (GAVRON) M.
AUBREY (GAVRON) M.

"Good experience overall with my use at HelloWorld Inc"

What do you like best?

Ability for feedback to be provided on video submissions was very cool and allowed for ease in reviewing, as well as ease in providing the review for others

What do you dislike?

Having to film myself do our elevator pitch

We rebranded our business, and we needed a way for all employees to practice the new messaging, pitch etc

LearnCore review by Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.

"GREAT Tool to enhance L&D"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and UI. IT is clean, easy to use and I am able to make it work for my teams needs!

What do you dislike?

Reporting/assigning groups

It is a little clunky to use and manage groups the way it is currently structured, although they have rolled out improvements recently.

Streamlining training, having a place to archive past learning.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"LearnCore Review"

What do you like best?

Pitch IQ and the team at the LearnCore office. Everyone is focused on your goals. Not their goals.

What do you dislike?

Content building and the Mobile APP need to catch up to 2017 as compared to other top LMS on the market.

Improved Communication and OnBoarding!

LearnCore review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Always valuable"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been excellent. The ease of use of the web app is quite good, easy to follow. The LMS provides quite a bit of power.

What do you dislike?

More reporting on the individual, concerning a history of when the enrolled individual started, completed, length of time in training.

Global reach of online training on demand by end users

LearnCore review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use- comprehensive "

What do you like best?

Very easy to comprehend as a user how it works and why it is important

What do you dislike?

It could be updated with more simplicity / easier navigation

We are doing trainings and preparing for next career steps via learn core trainings

LearnCore review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Sales Coaching and Onbaording"

What do you like best?

The ability to give instant feedback on PitchIQ and time stamp it. Being able to build a consistent process for sales onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Anything I disliked about the product has been fixed.

Defining a sales onboarding process, giving rep feedback on sales pitches, and having a platform to centralize trainings.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Learning Platform for ANYONE"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is so easy to use - Training can be created so efficiently and effectively. Learncore's best enablement is for Sales, but all areas of the business can use and benefit from.

What do you dislike?

Lack of notification of due date of learning, easy of employee assignment and access could be improved as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A key to sales enablement and coaching for any department

Quick creation on learning and coaching modules

LearnCore review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Best sales training tool in the market"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is the sales accelerator formula for any organization.

What do you dislike?

Overall I don’t have any negative feedback.

Practicing the sales pitch and getting feedback through LearnCore’s pitch practice tool had a measurable impact on my business

LearnCore review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Simple yet works"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Slow to load at times, believe when too many people are using it at once.

Easier to connect and navigate sales with other coworkers.

LearnCore review by Administrator

"Some Solid Features for a Sales Organization"

What do you like best?

PitchIQ is great to get the reps practicing. Wonderful staff and support.

What do you dislike?

user interface not intuitive, clunky reporting

Getting sales reps to present and practice talk track, messaging and pitches

LearnCore review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great resource to train our Outreach team members"

What do you like best?

It provides the tools necessary to train, but it's simple enough to use

What do you dislike?

We need a few more features to facilitate training

We are able to reach more team members in remote locations.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool for on-boarding!"

What do you like best?

Love the webcam + screen capture tool - in our growing virtual workforce it's great to get the field practicing delivery with a webcam on.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely still improvements from a UI / UX perspective that could make LearnCore a sleeker solution.

When we had the need / request to start capturing pitch recordings of our salesforce and create a more detailed certification program LearnCore checked all the boxes. It's been super helpful to review recordings in order to identify training gaps.

LearnCore review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

ease of use, functionality-being able to know what else i have to complete.

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind. I don't have anything negative that I disliked.

Being able to record sales pitches, listen-back, and evaluate peers

LearnCore review by User in Internet

"Initially New Hire, then Practice Sessions"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I was able to record, review, and re-record video when needed.

What do you dislike?

I believe there was a bug when recording one of my videos. It was the 3rd or 4th take, and after I finished the 10 minute presentation, the audio did not function at all.

My Training team utilizes the platform for new-hire skills test and continual education/skills testing.

LearnCore review by User in Music
User in Music

"Sales"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of training to be able to do it on our own time and at our own pace

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike. The hardest part is creating the content for our courses and really making full use of the power of LearnCore

Unified training for our entire sales team. We've gone from more tribal training to unified training.

LearnCore review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy eLearning modules "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the platform to create and distribute my content to my audience. There are many features that allow for easy edits and more interactive engagements.

What do you dislike?

There are some process oriented steps that I feel could be simplified. The workflow could be improved to be more automated.

We are using their product for our Onboarding and continuous training

LearnCore review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"LearnCore helps with knowledge retention"

What do you like best?

The biggest benefit was developing training modules for new hires and then to practice and test new messaging

What do you dislike?

The interface was sometimes less intuitive than I would have liked

It was hard to keep up with new product messaging and pitch changes as we developed product market fit. LearnCore helped make this sticky.

LearnCore review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Just Okay"

What do you like best?

I like that it is separated into sections and there is a search bar so you are able to find things relatively easily.

What do you dislike?

Some things aren't obvious. For example, it is sometimes difficult to tell if you've completed a test or not.

We use it company-wide to train our teams. We incorporate videos and slideshows.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Rock Stars at LearnCore"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with LearnCore their outstanding customer service!

What do you dislike?

the inability to assign training to a single individual

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply give it a try, you'll be amaized at it's capabilities as well as it scalability.

It's critical for the success of the on-boarding process, it allows us to quickly transition new hires into the company culture, people, processes and tools.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Solid Company With Great Tools"

What do you like best?

PitchIQ makes sales role-play easy and structured. Everything is intuitive and easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes on Learncore side. Slow to implement on my side

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great company to use and work with.

On-boarding salespeople, training, and solidifying product knowledge and sales technique

"Awesome products"

What do you like best?

Makes learning fun and easy for training staff and they want to learn and be engaged !

What do you dislike?

We found this product great for our small company.

Creating a cohesive team with common knowledge of products and goals

LearnCore review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"8/10"

What do you like best?

Great user interface and very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The video and sound quality could be better.

LearnCore is perfect for keeping a large sales force on the same page. Great for an emerging service or technology that demands constant education for a sales team.

LearnCore review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Learncore support very responsive, great company culture"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is easy to use, and the company is very responsive to questions and requests.

What do you dislike?

I liked the older style of reporting slightly better.

Onboarding new hires primarily. Faster Ramp up time.

LearnCore review by User in Information Technology and Services

"We used this platform in training because we had to. "

What do you like best?

It was accessible anywhere. It wasn't a program that needed to be left at work.

What do you dislike?

The editing tools were so limited when note taking!

On-boarding training

Learn more about LearnCore

LearnCore Videos

Learning about LearnCore?

* We monitor all LearnCore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.