LearnUpon LMS

LearnUpon LMS

LearnUpon is an affordable, cloud based, SCORM and Tin Can compliant Learning Management System (LMS) designed specifically for training companies and fast growing businesses.

Work for LearnUpon LMS?

Learning about LearnUpon LMS?

LearnUpon LMS Reviews

Ask LearnUpon LMS a Question
Showing 25 LearnUpon LMS reviews
LearnUpon LMS review by <span>Nathan M.</span>
Nathan M.

"A Great Scalable LMS"

What do you like best?

As a new LMS user, the Learnupon platform is straightforward and easy to use. The Learnupon staff is also always helpful answering questions and helping me figure out how to best utilize their platform. The LMS also has a variety of tools which reduce my workload, such as batch upload of users and a straightforward process for importing content authored in Articulate Storyline.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything that I dislike about Learnupon. The most significant problem that I have had in the past year involved some of my overly complicated Storyline-authored content not importing correctly. The Learnupon staff helped me to redesign and simplify my approach to these projects and solved my problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation. The more tools for automating the process of learning (uploading users, enrolling in courses, certificates) the better off you will be. Price is also key. There are a lot of solutions out there, and you can get a lot of value for your money.

We are using Learnupon as our first foray into online learning with a focus on the law enforcement, security, and military community. The benefits that I have realized our simplicity for our learners and scalability for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LearnUpon LMS
LearnUpon LMS review by <span>Nicole T.</span>
Nicole T.

"All Encompassing! "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of adding interactivity to classes and webinars, gamification, simplicity of creating learning paths, click of a button data reports and around the clock customer support. We looked at several learning management systems before selecting Learn Upon. With the support of Learn Upon we have been able to implement valuable on demand learning within our organization. We are also able to offer training to a broader range of employees than before.

What do you dislike?

I like all of the features in Learn Upon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Learn Upon for all organizations looking to enhance the training they offer to employees. Learn Upon is a great program for companies of any size. They walk you through every step of the process and the support they provide is exceptional.

Benefits

-Creating custom branded portals/multi portal functionality

-Training and engaging larger external audiences

-Just in time learning

-Discussion boards

-Tracking reports

Business Problems Solved

-Saving money associated with traditional, in-person training

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

LearnUpon LMS review by <span>Rasa R.</span>
Rasa R.

"Easy to set-up, slick and scalable first organisation-wide LMS"

What do you like best?

The things I appreciate most about LearnUpon are:

* it is simple to set up and the administration is quite easy and straightforward;

* UI looks really good and it is easy to navigate as a user;

* it has the basic features you would need for a simple LMS - for example, if it is the first LMS you are implementing in the organisation, you can easily show the benefits of having an LMS to your stakeholders without cutting a chunk out of your budget;

* the best thing about LearnUpon is customer service - they are quick to respond and very friendly!

What do you dislike?

Areas of improvement:

* quite limited customisation (you can change colours and branding of your LMS but other features are quite set;

* It might be more suitable for smaller organisations where not a lot of courses are running (admin becomes quite burdensome scaling up);

* reporting is also quite simplistic, so you would not get charts, graphs or anything visual to take with you to a meeting;

* it is basically just for tracking learning, course authoring and hosting e-learning content - you will not find more sophisticated features, such as integrated performance management, competency frameworks, etc.

The main problem we had was the visibility of all training/learning activities to users (employees in different offices, geographical locations, etc.) The LMS made the admin of all training much easier, as now we can share resources, track training, report, etc. all in one place. LearnUpon was a good place to start as we did not have the LMS before or human resource to implement a complicated LMS solution.

LearnUpon LMS review by Administrator

"LearnUpon Review - Good"

What do you like best?

The LearnUpon Staff - Real - Reachable, quick to respond, helpful. Good Customer Support. The UI is simple once, like all new software, your eyes settle in. Creating a course is very simple. Previewing a course is very easy. Publishing and modifying a course is very easy. The LMS has plenty of avenues for communicating with both the learner and the instructor or the knowledge sponsor\owner. We are very pleased with our choice.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say 'dislike' but there is opportunity for improvement. Creating quizzes and exams is not difficult at all - very easy. But it lacks some things to make taking a quiz a learning experience versus just taking a test to produce results. Principally I would like to see the answer feedback be more robust, clear and therefore meaningful to the learner (for example, the original question and the learner's answer are blurred out when the user is presented with the feedback - not sure why).

But we have talked about this with them (they are very accepting of suggestions and feedback) and they appeared interested in taking a look at improving this.

We sell and therefore implement a software platform to Health Care Organizations. The courseware in LearnUpon are taken by our customers - at a distance. Their efforts and progress used to be out of sight for us. This has given us great control and understanding of their effort to learn and of the progress made (or not made) by our customer learners. It has really enhanced and shortened the software adoption period that we used to live with.

LearnUpon LMS review by Administrator

"Watched LearnUpon Grow"

What do you like best?

We have seen LU go from a small, functional LMS solution to a real contender. They have amazing customer service and they are constantly making improvements, and yet release management is a no brainer. The UI is beautiful and easy for everyone. But, the price is the best part. I tell everyone who is looking about LU. Great out of the box, very easy to configure (even a newbie could do it)!

What do you dislike?

So, I actually don't "dislike" this but this is where you look for the challenges right? LU has a lot of fabulous learning features, but it does not yet offer larger integrated enterprise solutions (recruiting, performance management, etc.) and not everything is customizable. So if you want huge and complicated, LU is not right for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an "out of the box" solution- easy set up, easy implementation. Look at the features they have and if it meets you needs- do it. The price is fantastic and it is very reliable. We have had very few issues and they have great customer service. If you need considerably more than they offer... well chances are you wouldn't even be reading this because you would already be looking at a larger solution.

We used LU as a temporary gap filler while we got Cornerstone up and running (which took a year+). We still have a few stragglers in LU as we find work arounds to get them into Cornerstone. We have several times considered staying in LU, but in the end our complex needs keep the long term plan Cornerstone. We plan to keep an eye on LU and keep the door open to come back as they develop.

LearnUpon LMS review by <span>Amanda R.</span>
Amanda R.

"Great People - Part of the Team!"

What do you like best?

As an interactive media designer I don't like being boxed in by limitations of an LMS. I tend to prefer open source. LearnUpon afforded the flexibility we needed to still apply creative ideas in course design and were available to listen and help develop solutions when we hit a roadblock.

What do you dislike?

I'd like greater flexibility in applying my own styles. You can do this but it is really a hack. (Or it was a year ago when I was using it.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good product and a reliable company. They're continually improving and work with clients to inform what they do. I've used open source platforms which have greater flexibilitly but also require greater development expense on the part of the user. LearnUpon is affordable and has most of the features you'd need. Worth considering in your evaluation.

Online courses for K-12 teachers across the state.

Learn more about LearnUpon LMS

LearnUpon LMS Videos

Learning about LearnUpon LMS?

* We monitor all LearnUpon LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.