LeaseEagle

3.5

Designed primarily for retail tenants, LeaseEagle is an advanced software solution that delivers a centralized administration and reporting platform for the management of leasehold real estate assets.

Work for LeaseEagle?

Learning about LeaseEagle?

LeaseEagle Reviews

Ask LeaseEagle a Question
Showing 3 LeaseEagle reviews
LeaseEagle review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use and keep track of your properties"

What do you like best?

I like that you can access all of your properties and see snapshots of their reports all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

I currently can't think of anything I dislike so far. If I had to think of anything it would be that there would be more comps in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

I get lease leads and use this in real estate appraising.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeaseEagle
LeaseEagle review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Lease Eagle Review"

What do you like best?

It s nice system, I can get everything I need from sales and lease documents. I like that everything is in one location!

What do you dislike?

Uploading leases is difficult and has a couple glitches. Not all the information for one lease is easily accessible in one location

I can keep everything in one locations. Its simplifies everything

What Lease Administration solution do you use?

LeaseEagle review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Works great!"

What do you like best?

The ease of customizing, editing and saving portfolios.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to upload leases

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Able to display our portfolios 24/7 to customers

Learning about LeaseEagle?

* We monitor all LeaseEagle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.