LeaseFlow

5.0

MRI Software is a provider of real estate enterprise software applications and SaaS solutions for the multifamily, commercial property, and investment industries.

Work for LeaseFlow?

Learning about LeaseFlow?

LeaseFlow Reviews

Showing 1 LeaseFlow review
LeaseFlow review by Cyndi D.
Cyndi D.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I used LeaseFlow and another MRI software platform when I first started in the industry and had no prior real estate knowledge and no prior experience with real estate software; this program was so easy to learn. Within days I was using the program to process rent payments, track work orders and do all things resident related.

I'm now currently using yardi and yardi is nowhere near as user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much that I didn't like; it was very easy to use and all issues were quickly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend leaseflow and any of the products by this company; the software is affordable, user friendly and the customer support is superior!

The current company I work for uses yardi and I am currently putting a presentation together for the owners (I work for a small resident and commercial property management company) in hopes of getting them to change to Lease Flow.

This solved the need to be able to track all resident interactions, transactions in one place and also allowed me to create detailed financial reports to accurately budget for the coming year. The financial reports and tracking were detailed and easy to input, read and transfer to other software programs on my computer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeaseFlow

What Lease Administration solution do you use?

Learning about LeaseFlow?

* We monitor all LeaseFlow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.