LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.

Work for LeaseHawk?

Learning about LeaseHawk?

LeaseHawk Reviews

Ask LeaseHawk a Question
Showing 74 LeaseHawk reviews
LeaseHawk review by <span>Brian  E.</span>
Brian E.

Sometimes frustrating.

What do you like best?

I like that I can access from my cell. I also like that I can call residents from my cell.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that we cannot remove someone. I also want to be able to add a current resident without being asked if a tour occurred. I would also like for it to tell me when a duplicate phone number is saved in the system. It should say that it is a duplicate and then ask if I would like to merge them. Also, someone should not be able to check "no response needed" without typing notes or editing. I hate that sometimes it requires you to answer something that may not apply. It forces false information and throws everything off. Leasehawk should be able to merge with our onsite software. I also hate that I can't just tell you the problems that I am having without trying to come up with positive things or benefits. When you force information, you create problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has potential, especially if they take my complaints and suggestions seriously.

N/A

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeaseHawk
LeaseHawk review by Consultant
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

LeaseHawk is a very good way to track voicemails and many other things.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can play back previous phone calls for information that you may have missed previously. It really makes for a good learning experience to go back and listen to your phone calls with tenants and vendors so that you know what may need to be corrected.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. I really like LeaseHawk! I feel that this software really helps keep up with the amount of calls a company receives on a day to day basis and helps to keep up with visitors that are entered in the system after a tour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend LeaseHawk if your company has several phone calls on a daily basis. It really is a benefit to our company and makes you feel very organized. My favorite part about the software is being able to go back and listen to previous phone calls so that I can grade myself on how I speak to our residents and others who call in.

It helps me keep track of tours/visitors and helps me to keep up with prospects that I may need to reach back out to. It has helped me improve the responses I make on the phone and has really made me feel better about talking on the phone on a day to day basis to prospects and or vendors.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

LeaseHawk review by <span>Roward J. V.</span>
Roward J. V.

An Easy app that helps you respond to leads faster than ever and manage all relations in one

What do you like best?

You could send, receive, track and log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, also could search for keywords in all communications, could too manage appointments and tasks, the view entire sales pipeline on one screen, you could send quick and consistent responses via email templates and the visibility into all communications needing attention

What do you dislike?

My results were not the expected in the leads for my firm because there are many aspects that i didnt cover or could solve by me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send, Receive, Track and Log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, Search for keywords in all communications, Manage Appointments and Tasks, View entire sales pipeline on one screen, Send quick and consistent responses via email templates and Visibility into all communications needing attention

In the good communication at every step got this page, the scheduling it is an easy thing to achieve, all sales could get seen and the attention for the needed communication could get paid

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

LeaseHawk Is A Win!

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk was a game changer for us! We could now track all calls, emails and texts coming in and be aware what was missed and instantly get back to them. It helps us analyze more of our reporting stats and see what areas we were lacking in and what we were best at. LeaseHawk is a great company to work with and has really helped our business get a step ahead in the apartment industry. We truly appreciate their work in creating this awesome system!

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of hiccups along the way, which also is due to them being new and learning. Any changes to email templates can be a little frustrating and confusing due to their implementation of things.

Again, as they are learning are growing there were a few things we discussed with them that we'd like to see implemented or fixed in the future. They take your feedback seriously and tried to implement as much as they could for us.

LeaseHawk review by <span>Felicitas V.</span>
Felicitas V.

LeaseHawk has it's perks

What do you like best?

Being able to add contact information of that caller, adding notes and categorizing the callers. Being able to send SMS messages to residents, send follow up info to any prospects.

What do you dislike?

Does not always show info, either immediately or at all. Constantly "loading", but jams up. Is an extension from chrome and not an actual installed program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use when starting out and for accountability.

Being able to provide better customer service since we know who is calling and from notes, what was the issue last discussed.

LeaseHawk review by User
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

LeaseHawk makes it easy to respond

What do you like best?

As a supervisor for multiple properties, I like that I can log into the system from anywhere and respond to residents through the app. This allows the call to be recorded and for the property staff to see that a call was returned. It also allows us to respond quickly and efficiently making for a better outcome.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the setup process could be handled more efficiently. There was a lot of confusion at first with the new system implementation but the LeaseHawk staff was there to assist at every turn and we were able to get the program up and running. The only item that I would change, and it can be turned off if desired now, is the screeching hawk sound. This is problematic if you are with clients and it goes off or if you are driving down the road and all the sudden that sound comes on - it can be frightening!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that any potential customer thinking about adding LeaseHawk look at the features that are offered compared to what is in place now. When we saw the amount of traffic we were missing by not using it we felt that it was a good move. Every company has different needs and this may not work for everyone, but we have liked the results.

Utilizing LeaseHawk has allowed us to capture traffic that we would have lost previously. It also allow for a quicker response to our residents and prospects as we are focused to have the 'Action Required' number at zero or as close to zero as possible at the end of every business day.

Learn more about LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk Videos

Learning about LeaseHawk?

* We monitor all LeaseHawk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.