LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.

Work for LeaseHawk?

Learning about LeaseHawk?

LeaseHawk Reviews

Ask LeaseHawk a Question
LeaseHawk review by Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.

"Fast , Easy and Effective"

What do you like best?

The mobility of the app is wonderful! I can use it from home and not have to worry about missing a lead!

What do you dislike?

The app can be over run sometimes and it moves very slowly.

Communicaton

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeaseHawk
Showing 74 LeaseHawk reviews
LeaseHawk review by Brian  E.
Brian E.

"Sometimes frustrating."

What do you like best?

I like that I can access from my cell. I also like that I can call residents from my cell.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that we cannot remove someone. I also want to be able to add a current resident without being asked if a tour occurred. I would also like for it to tell me when a duplicate phone number is saved in the system. It should say that it is a duplicate and then ask if I would like to merge them. Also, someone should not be able to check "no response needed" without typing notes or editing. I hate that sometimes it requires you to answer something that may not apply. It forces false information and throws everything off. Leasehawk should be able to merge with our onsite software. I also hate that I can't just tell you the problems that I am having without trying to come up with positive things or benefits. When you force information, you create problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has potential, especially if they take my complaints and suggestions seriously.

N/A

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LeaseHawk
LeaseHawk review by Consultant

"LeaseHawk is a very good way to track voicemails and many other things. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can play back previous phone calls for information that you may have missed previously. It really makes for a good learning experience to go back and listen to your phone calls with tenants and vendors so that you know what may need to be corrected.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. I really like LeaseHawk! I feel that this software really helps keep up with the amount of calls a company receives on a day to day basis and helps to keep up with visitors that are entered in the system after a tour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend LeaseHawk if your company has several phone calls on a daily basis. It really is a benefit to our company and makes you feel very organized. My favorite part about the software is being able to go back and listen to previous phone calls so that I can grade myself on how I speak to our residents and others who call in.

It helps me keep track of tours/visitors and helps me to keep up with prospects that I may need to reach back out to. It has helped me improve the responses I make on the phone and has really made me feel better about talking on the phone on a day to day basis to prospects and or vendors.

What Multifamily solution do you use?

LeaseHawk review by Roward J. V.
Roward J. V.

"An Easy app that helps you respond to leads faster than ever and manage all relations in one"

What do you like best?

You could send, receive, track and log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, also could search for keywords in all communications, could too manage appointments and tasks, the view entire sales pipeline on one screen, you could send quick and consistent responses via email templates and the visibility into all communications needing attention

What do you dislike?

My results were not the expected in the leads for my firm because there are many aspects that i didnt cover or could solve by me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send, Receive, Track and Log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, Search for keywords in all communications, Manage Appointments and Tasks, View entire sales pipeline on one screen, Send quick and consistent responses via email templates and Visibility into all communications needing attention

In the good communication at every step got this page, the scheduling it is an easy thing to achieve, all sales could get seen and the attention for the needed communication could get paid

"LeaseHawk Is A Win! "

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk was a game changer for us! We could now track all calls, emails and texts coming in and be aware what was missed and instantly get back to them. It helps us analyze more of our reporting stats and see what areas we were lacking in and what we were best at. LeaseHawk is a great company to work with and has really helped our business get a step ahead in the apartment industry. We truly appreciate their work in creating this awesome system!

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of hiccups along the way, which also is due to them being new and learning. Any changes to email templates can be a little frustrating and confusing due to their implementation of things.

Again, as they are learning are growing there were a few things we discussed with them that we'd like to see implemented or fixed in the future. They take your feedback seriously and tried to implement as much as they could for us.

LeaseHawk review by Felicitas V.
Felicitas V.

"LeaseHawk has it's perks"

What do you like best?

Being able to add contact information of that caller, adding notes and categorizing the callers. Being able to send SMS messages to residents, send follow up info to any prospects.

What do you dislike?

Does not always show info, either immediately or at all. Constantly "loading", but jams up. Is an extension from chrome and not an actual installed program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use when starting out and for accountability.

Being able to provide better customer service since we know who is calling and from notes, what was the issue last discussed.

LeaseHawk review by User

"LeaseHawk makes it easy to respond"

What do you like best?

As a supervisor for multiple properties, I like that I can log into the system from anywhere and respond to residents through the app. This allows the call to be recorded and for the property staff to see that a call was returned. It also allows us to respond quickly and efficiently making for a better outcome.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the setup process could be handled more efficiently. There was a lot of confusion at first with the new system implementation but the LeaseHawk staff was there to assist at every turn and we were able to get the program up and running. The only item that I would change, and it can be turned off if desired now, is the screeching hawk sound. This is problematic if you are with clients and it goes off or if you are driving down the road and all the sudden that sound comes on - it can be frightening!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that any potential customer thinking about adding LeaseHawk look at the features that are offered compared to what is in place now. When we saw the amount of traffic we were missing by not using it we felt that it was a good move. Every company has different needs and this may not work for everyone, but we have liked the results.

Utilizing LeaseHawk has allowed us to capture traffic that we would have lost previously. It also allow for a quicker response to our residents and prospects as we are focused to have the 'Action Required' number at zero or as close to zero as possible at the end of every business day.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My team has really loved the texting feature that lease hawk has to contact our residents, prospects and vendors. It has been an easy, user friendly tool to use. Residents and prospects have loved the texting tool.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with linking leasehawk and Yardi Voyager together which we have been working through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We suggest you really implement this towards residents as well as vendors- not just prospects if you are in the property management industry. There is an app for the iphone as well to use off site.

We have implemented leasehawk to make communication easier and more efficient for our prospects and residents at our community.

LeaseHawk review by Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like all the different reports you can review and how easy it is to navigate

What do you dislike?

I don't like the scoring--there are many calls where we should have received points but lost them and had to put in an appeal because certain questions were hit.

Call quality. It's nice to play back what you hear and the improvements you can make

LeaseHawk review by Kristina H.
Kristina H.

"Great Tool for Sales Calls, Training and Monitoring"

What do you like best?

Recorded and scored calls are a great training opportunity to improve my staff's sales skills

What do you dislike?

Missing a category for Guarantors or past residents (specific to student housing)

We did not use to have recorded calls, which turned out to be very helpful to ensure that our message is consistent and help improve the phone skills of the team

LeaseHawk review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

Everything is accessible. You can search by name if caller info is entered correctly. You can also search by phone number. Adding notes to each call as you are on the phone with the point of contact. Being able to create follow-ups, appointments and the like, on the spot so you don't forget.

What do you dislike?

Does not always log every single call, text or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for tracking calls. Easy to recall and make notes of calls.

Knowing who the caller got their info from. Tracking conversations, time and dates.

"LeaseHawk Customer"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and control of the reporting function and the ability to provision our own numbers. Also, customer service is at the top of their game.

What do you dislike?

I hear that we will be losing the ability to provision when our system is updated. It's harsh to say that I dislike this but there are definitely pros and cons to it, on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of

We are tracking calls generated by our marketing efforts; a level of detail that we didn't have before using this product.

"Love this software"

What do you like best?

While there is a lot to love, the transparency is my favorite feature. We can easily see what our communities are doing and quickly implement fixes where needed. The reporting has an amazing customizable dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Getting local numbers can take some time when you are in a crunch. We have implemented a fix behind the scenes that gets around that and works for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tell the team about your immediate needs and wishlist. They are happy to find a way to accommodate you.

Being able to better monitor and train our staff. We can see where our learning gaps are and use it as a training tool. We are also better aware of what ad sources are bringing the most, and best, traffic which is invaluable.

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

"Leasehawk provides excellent support and fantastic performance."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease and simplicity of the Leasehawk platform, including the CRM. When setting up a new property within the system, I particularly like the quick response of the support team.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I like in particular, save perhaps the lag time between receiving local and toll-free tracking numbers, which is no fault of Leasehawk's team, but just a side effect of the number generation.

We've streamlined the response process for our leads, and it's helping our managers and regional staff monitor response times.

"Senior Property Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the playback phone call services. It's a great training tool. I also love the CRM. This way you don't miss a lead and it makes it easier to respond to all of them.

What do you dislike?

The small screen that the site gives you when you are pulling up reports. You have to download it in excel then pull the report up in excel to view it full screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeaseHawk is a great training tool when being scored on calls. The program saves lots of time when it comes to responding to leads and LeaseHawk gives you the tools to make it easier.

CRM- Never missing a lead and that you can respond right in CRM to your lead.

LeaseHawk review by Jordan  G.
Jordan G.

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

I really like that we can create profiles for our residents and communicate with them via text message.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a previous resident category.

We have a lot better communication with prospects from all of our online outlets.

"LeaseHawk is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can text residents to inform them about a package in the office.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about LeaseHawk. It's amazing everything you can do on this app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeaseHawk is the way to go! I recommend everyone to get this app!

You can easily send eblast as well as text messages to prospects and residents. Its amazing how well the app tracks phone numbers and records all conversations which comes in handy when you want feedback!!

User in Real Estate

"Fantastic tool, especially for someone new to leasing like me!"

What do you like best?

Leasehawk has been SO helpful for me, being new to the leasing business and housing as a whole. I love the CRM app and use it constantly to keep organized and review my own calls daily.

What do you dislike?

The training for leasehawk was a little monotonous, perhaps active practice in addition to the online training would be helpful.

Leasehawk has been very helpful in solving any marketing and targeting problems that we've had. It helps us to avoid missing leads completely, and being able to listen to calls answered by the automated system and catch those people has been fantastic for leasing. Our numbers have gone way up since the whole staff here has gotten CRM.

LeaseHawk review by Lsmbert T.
Lsmbert T.

"Its fun but its a Work in progress "

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk CRM consolidates all communications into one easy to use interface so you can view an entire sales pipeline on one screen to instantly know where you stand in the leasing process

What do you dislike?

Setup is a bit intuitive and not everything is documented and at very last

Product Support isnt that great

We were looking for tool to measure, refine and improve the leasing experience.

This product does make thing managable when it works

LeaseHawk review by Ross M.
Ross M.

"Good Call Trackign"

What do you like best?

Accurate call scoring and fast support. We find their reporting an accurate way to judge our employees

What do you dislike?

Reports can sometimes be challenging. Custom reports are not always available.

Reviewing performance of our staff

LeaseHawk review by Brock K.
Brock K.

"Great tool for managing properties"

What do you like best?

It is a great mobile tool for managing relationships for properties.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to catalog information on a desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a free trial of LeaseHawk, or at the minimum a guided walk through.

It is a great way to log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, manage appointments & tasks, and send quick & professional emails.

"I love leasehawk"

What do you like best?

From call recording, to source tracking, leasehawk has been my most helpful tool thus far in property management.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the scored calls are off. But they do the best they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monitor it daily for missed calls

I have had all my leasing consultants take leasehawk training that's available right on their site. They have all gotten better telephone scores after doing so.

LeaseHawk review by Trinity R.
Trinity R.

"Very reliable tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to review calls and send texts to our residents for quick, last minute work orders. I like being able to track what my staff are telling people through the call recordings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, leasehawk will not record all calls, so that's a bit frustrating.

We can refer residents back to calls and say, "you were notified of this renter's insurance requirement, etc etc.

LeaseHawk review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Excellent source for mobile lead tracking"

What do you like best?

The ability to answer calls on the go, without giving my personal cell phone number to prospects. Being able to label contacts as different lead sources is great.

What do you dislike?

Having to click on each and every contact within a particular lead in order to check as "no action required" instead of being able to select all and drop into a respective category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

n/a

LeaseHawk review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Awesome Application"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience the app offers in order to communicate with resident and prospects for those individuals who do not like to take phone calls

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I dislike, I am very happy with the service

We are reaching an unlimited amount of individuals by expanding the availability are company offers by being able to text and email from the application at a finger tip to cell phones. Which is a benefit not only for the company but for the individual who can't or won't make a phone call to the property

"Mostly user friendly"

What do you like best?

The CRM is pretty user friendly. There are a lot of options, but not too hard to learn.

What do you dislike?

I think the actual leasehawk website and phone tracking is confusing at first until someone shows you how to use it.

The CRM sometimes glitches and does not show that we have responded to people and marks them as action required.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ability to text and listen to voicemails. It's helpful that all past correspondence with residents and prospects can be easily tracked.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the scored calls assessment criteria. Knowing how the system works, you are actually given an incentive to end calls quickly rather than help the caller find alternative options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leasehawk is a great tool for communication and can be used in all types of industries. It is a great way to connect and stay in touch with current past and future customers

Correspondence tracking and accountability.

"Love Leasehawk"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access tracking information and the usage of the Leasehawk Ace app.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to search clients through the Leasehawk ace app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish it was slightly faster to use.

We are able to better communicate with our prospects, especially through the use of the leasehawk text app.

LeaseHawk review by Josh G.
Josh G.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

How cheap that product was, but also how well it worked

What do you dislike?

The implementation process was very long and complex

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it if you want an easy CRM tool that is cheaper then Salesforce

Finding a better tool to help our track our sales reps calls to customers and to have notes with those calls.

LeaseHawk review by Shauna T.
Shauna T.

"Good Service if used correctly"

What do you like best?

The system is great and really helps track marketing dollars and traffic numbers.

What do you dislike?

If it is not utilized by the teams correctly and not updated all the time it doesn't provide accurate information. It's only as smart as what you tell it!

Focus marketing dollars where the leads come in the most from:)

LeaseHawk review by lynn w.
lynn w.

"Property Manager"

What do you like best?

That it will send all leads to onsite and keeps track of the leads for us

What do you dislike?

The noise it makes when it lets you know someone called

Recommendations to others considering the product

its an awesome software application , easy to use and very efficient

Being able to catch more of incoming calls when away from the desk

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

"The experience hasnt been "simple". "

What do you like best?

I like that you can refer back to all former communication.

What do you dislike?

The app is not simple and quick enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LeaseHawk should be more simple for the user. In certain areas it requires too much information OR too many clicks to proceed to the next phase. In the leasing business, you need to be fast and efficient. Every moment counts.

Again, you can refer back to previous conversations, which is great, bur we feel as though in order to be more effective, you must make the application more simplistic.

User in Real Estate

"Perfect Prospect Management "

What do you like best?

Lease Hawk is user friendly and smart. It is easy to navigate and also great with tracking and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have had no issues since introducing the system over a year ago.

Lease Hawk has helped us to intelligently track prospects and improved our follow up process

LeaseHawk review by Damian r.
Damian r.

"leasehawk"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use, I like the nice design that is has.

What do you dislike?

nothing , the app and the window version work amazing !

I am able to get in contact with prospect much more quickly ! I am able to chat with the really quickly !

LeaseHawk review by Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.

"Follow Up Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like the text messaging feature best. Residents and prospects respond great to a text.

What do you dislike?

Removing a resident should be easier, like for a move out. The limited characters for a text message also. It would be nice to be able to send something a little longer.

Communication.

User in Real Estate

"Very easy and informative"

What do you like best?

I can reach out threw text and it allows me to lease more units

What do you dislike?

Nothing I think its great and love for all companies to use

A ton if I can reach them over phone I can reach out with text and they respond quickly

LeaseHawk review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Excellent Tool for Training"

What do you like best?

Reviewing phone calls as a form of training

What do you dislike?

Our phone calls were not identified as who did the calls

Training for leasing agents - Leasing agents learned that they need to slow down on the phone and offer a more personalized experience on the phone

"I love Leasehawk!"

What do you like best?

I love the texting option and the speed.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about Leasehawk!

It's easy to contact people the way they want to be contacted. I also love that we get graded on phone calls so we can find good ways to improve!

"Very Efficient"

What do you like best?

I love that I can enter prospect details directly into Lease Hawk while conducting the interview over the phone.

What do you dislike?

Lease Hawk can accumulate a lot of unnecessary calls from vendors/residents.

We are improving our tracking of prospects as well as follow-ups and setting appointments.

"Social Age"

What do you like best?

I love that I can text people! It really helps with the way the world works today

What do you dislike?

It takes time to connect to my other leasing channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for texting and email templates!

Connecting with prospects. It's helping make the process quick!

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

It's easy to track calls and text prospects. Very easy to e-mail and text with residents as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I don't like about it

LeaseHawk benefits would be the ease of tracking and responding to prospects and residents.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

I have been most impressed with the information they provide to help you understand how to work the site.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. My experience with leasehawk has been all positive.

Determining what advertising avenues are actually helping us.

LeaseHawk review by Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

The setup of our account was very simple and easy

What do you dislike?

A better snapshot of ROI on a monthly basis would be nice to have automatically.

Marketing dollars working? Able to review where the dollars are most effective.

LeaseHawk review by kenny w.
kenny w.

"Great App. Really easy to email, text and call Prospects and Residents"

What do you like best?

I love having all three options to communicate, text, phone and email. Texting is the easiest

What do you dislike?

When sending an email there is no way to verify it was received

Makes communication very easy

LeaseHawk review by Janet R.
Janet R.

"Fantastic tool to connect to prospects."

What do you like best?

The user friendly website LeaseHawk has set up is my favorite. Also the reach it has is great.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about LeaseHawk.

Leasing a multi family apartment community.

LeaseHawk review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Ease of Use of LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

Simple to learn, all information in one hub.

What do you dislike?

Some messages are lost or do not show up quickly.

We don't have to check so many accounts--things are all in one place

"A Welcome Addition"

What do you like best?

Clear, concise lead tracking; easy to use functionality.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with Yardi functionality/crossover, but issues are being addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use CRM software.

Definite better follow-up on lead tracking.

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

"Leasehawk is a great tool for assuring customer service is at its best"

What do you like best?

Lets us know how we are doing when assisting our customers

What do you dislike?

The website can be a little confusing. In the past, I have had trouble downloading some of the reports, or know which report is most valuable. In addition, the scoring can be inaccurate when deducting several points for not asking a question or covering a topic that is listed in the criteria.

better training, advertising, etc

LeaseHawk review by Consultant

"Great prospect and Resident contact app"

What do you like best?

you and chat via text with prospect and residents

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike with is software, but I would include sending picture through the text messages.

Contact with residents, now day we are so busy that we tended to not answer our phones. With this app we can send a text message which I see get responded to more that a call back. Same thing with Prospect.

User in Real Estate

"Daily use of leasehawk app. "

What do you like best?

Ample areas for details/information/notes regarding person.

What do you dislike?

You can’t put two people under one contact tab ie; husband and wife.

Call tracking being recorded is a great teaching tool.

User in Real Estate

"Great app for your Property Management Portfolio"

What do you like best?

The texting method helps communicate with residents you would not normally reach.

What do you dislike?

The need to close out every call from each person for follow up.

Communications and recorded calls

LeaseHawk review by Patrick K.
Patrick K.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

How organized leasehawk makes our communities lists! User Friendlyness!

What do you dislike?

How time consuming it is to delete a contact.. The leasehawk sound( which you can turn off)

Organization,

"Very informative."

What do you like best?

Leasehawk records all calls in. This helps us to keep track of prospects and leads for the apartment complex.

What do you dislike?

The app is unable to catch every call. Some phone calls, for some reason, slip through and are not recorded by the app.

We are able to tack our traffic, phone calls, prospects, leads, and applicants. It makes getting a hold of a resident easy.

LeaseHawk review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Quick and easy! Very helpful."

What do you like best?

Lead tracking and voice to text is an incredible feature

What do you dislike?

Nothing, your services are amazing all the time.

Where to market our properties

LeaseHawk review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Using Lease Hawk is awesome for our company. It is easy to use and super efficient.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to that we actual dislike with this program. I guess we are hoping for more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have the ability automatically log our calls. This helps when someone disputing an issue. We have something to check back on.

LeaseHawk review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great"

What do you like best?

The pricing info has been a great help for us.

What do you dislike?

The automated voice system is not very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product

Tracking Advertisement

"A great tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease with transferring information into Yardi.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use attachments in emails

Tracking advertising dollars

"A Great Training Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can review my leasing agents phones

What do you dislike?

The website is a little overwhelming. There is so much to look at you don't know where to start

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can insure your residents are getting the customers service they deserve.

Increase sales/leases. Review Calls allows us to grow as a property and as individuals.

"LeaseHawk Review"

What do you like best?

Recorded calls to track follow ups and incoming calls.

What do you dislike?

Activity reports could be more detailed and easier to locate. What did our team say in their phone call? Pull a report for specific dates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have wireless head sets

Where are marketing dollars are valuable and where they may not be as beneficial.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

We love that all of our prospects come to 1 portal and we are able to text, and e-mail from 1 portal. We love being able to see where our traffic is coming from.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

No problems, and we love the software!

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

You can track your calls to your property and listen to see where weak spots are.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the quality of the phone call is not that good as far as sound.

Being able to listen to my staffs phone calls has greatly improved the way they are answering the phone.

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

"Get way to contact future prospects and current residents"

What do you like best?

The Text feature. With people being so busy all the time, 9 times of 10, people are quicker to respond via text. It makes communicating easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Lease Hawk.

I can get in contact with people a lot quicker and easier.

LeaseHawk review by User

"Has all the tools I need for followup and organization."

What do you like best?

Tasks for follow up make it easy to stay on top of my prospects.

What do you dislike?

The annoying sound when an active email or reminder comes in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great organization and user friendly.

No chance of not completely following up on all prospects if you use the task reminder faithfully.

User in Real Estate

"LeaseHawk is the answer to your follow up prayers."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to see all in app or dashboard, call tracking, TPA

What do you dislike?

Loud hawk sound when leads come in is the only item that I feel was undesirable about product

Tracking of follow up, quality control relating to phone calls

"Capture the CAW! "

What do you like best?

Leasehawk is an efficient tool to capture and nurture leads. I love it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Call quality could be much better though. Maybe a new headset design as well?

Capturing leads after hours and following up with them first thing the next day.

"Property Mgr Review "

What do you like best?

I like the reporting, how I am able to see where my employees are lacking in what categories

What do you dislike?

No enough calls are being graded per month.

I am not solving any problems with lease hawk at this time.

LeaseHawk review by Consultant

"Leasehawk has been very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the leads the best and also how it keeps track of the missed phone calls

What do you dislike?

How it automatically sets an appointment without you knowing

I'm solving the traffic and I've realized that increase in prospects

LeaseHawk review by User

"I love that leasehawk has the app I love that I can use the app to email text and call residents"

What do you like best?

I like the App the best , i love that I can email text and call from one app.

What do you dislike?

Its not much that i dislike about leasehawk.

I have been able to stay more organized with leasehawk.

"Leasehawk"

What do you like best?

I liked that calls are recorded and graded.

What do you dislike?

Interface can lag at times, but only occasionally.

It's beneficial that no matter when a call came in, basic questions could be answered by the automated service.

"Love LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use on Lease Hawk. Everything is very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike when it comes to LeaseHawk

I work in property management and we use it for various leasing aspects

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Great tool to review calls with leasing team and acquire better customer service.

What do you dislike?

Would like calls all calls to be reviewed.

Being able to pull reports on where traffic is generated.

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

Its a great tool to learn new things about property management

What do you dislike?

The courses can be a bit confusing on what course goes next

I have learned great marketing skills

LeaseHawk review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"It is a useful work tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to comunicate with residents.

What do you dislike?

Calls dont always show up and so we miss some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is helpful

We can get back to residents quickly

User in Real Estate

"Leashawk, easiest outlet to connect to residents"

What do you like best?

The texting option with residents for calls/missed calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes doesn't work on multiple lines

Benefits is we are better connected to our applicants and tenants

LeaseHawk review by Administrator

"Very helpful analytics you didn't think you needed!"

What do you like best?

the dashboard's reporting customization abilities and the support team

What do you dislike?

nothing currently, the setup requires a bit of information but that is understandable

na

Learn more about LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk Videos

Learning about LeaseHawk?

* We monitor all LeaseHawk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.