Legalesign

4.8
(107 reviews)

Legalesign is an e-Signature Platform for Business. Used by firms across the US and UK, Legalesign is a real-time contract management system to manage and control documents within a business while enabling customers to rapidly sign those contracts online.

Work for Legalesign?

Learning about Legalesign?

Legalesign Reviews

Ask Legalesign a Question
Showing 108 Legalesign reviews
Legalesign review by Charles A.
Charles A.

"We have used Legalesign for more than one year"

What do you like best?

We have a very good technical relationship with the company for any suggestions that we make.

Our users really like the ease of use to sign and get the evidence on screen.

The timelines approach is helpful and also the viewing onscreen is very nice

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments in general

when we previously had a small issue on a layout of a document - but this was improved within 24 hours by tech support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Working with this company will be a safe and business critical success The management cares for the product and they are responsive.

We have completely automated the process of legally binding rental agreements for our client booking system in the Retail Shopping Mall spaces. Our 50+ users all have saved many hours per month and speed up the process of closing their sales. This is provable and measurable!!

The viewing onscreen is very nice

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Legalesign
Legalesign review by Jeffrey N.
Jeffrey N.

"Fast, efficient and secure."

What do you like best?

The whole experience is fast, efficient and secure. I like the convenience of sending out an e-sign document and receiving the signed documents within a matter of minutes. This helps to reduce costs and create a more paperless office. Once you have sent one E-Sign out to a client is easy to get to grips with the whole process.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is the unlimited usage tier having a 100 e signs per month as it's fair use cap, possibly increase this to 150 or 200. We sometimes will go over this amount by 1 or 2 each month. The initial setting up of the documents can be difficult if you are doing this yourself, but there is plenty of help available and you can submit your documents to be looked at by Legal E-Sign.

Other that this I can't really fault the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After researching a number of different E-Sign facilities Legal E-sign had the edge. The interface, ease of use and competitive pricing helped.

Quicker turn around of important contracts and documents, we save on paper, postage, printer ink among other cost reductions. It is very convenient to have all of the clients signed documents on a easy to use dashboard that updates in real-time.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Legalesign review by Rick A.
Rick A.

"Really easy to use "

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and since using legalesign the response rates from T&Cs has increased and we do not have any issues getting them signed now. Before we had issues with people not having a scanner but now we get everyone sending them back.

It is also really easy to use and set up

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something as its such a good system. The uploading of pictures onto the word documents unless you do them as a pdf is hard, it does take a bit of work to do it and hard to do. HOWEVER the support team are amazing and they did it for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth using, for the small cost it has been a massive benefit

We now get T&Cs back and signed, before this did not happen. This means we have T&Cs with a audit of who signed it and from what IP

Legalesign review by adrian a.
adrian a.

"Best of the Best"

What do you like best?

Previously used a rival company which worked but did not provide the options i required, i.e. bulk send.

Legal E-Sign has been a God send and has saved me not only hours but days of work each year. Their support is fantastic, listening to feedback and creating additional functions.

Nick has been extremely helpful, not only at the beginning when I signed up as you get with some companies, but throughout.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It does everything i require. Feels like a bespoke service!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at Legal E-Sign online or for a product like this, then you are looking for a reason. I looked because Docusign was not doing what i needed and i wanted an alternative. So glad i looked as it has saved me so much time.

Sending our bulk contracts to our contractors every few months.

Legalesign review by Daniel  B.
Daniel B.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

Very Simple to send to clients and candidates. Great you can see them completing it in live time so if there are issues in completing the registration forms or signing terms and conditions you know exactly where they are upto without being miss communicated. You can get the forms tailored to meet your needs as a business.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to pin down any faults but sometimes when we send out the forms to either clients or candidates they do end up going into the spam filter which means we have to phone them. But I really like it and its a great product!

Very efficient in how we do business now. Before we had this we had to send the registration forms or terms and conditions via post which can take days or weeks to get back which in turn can loose business.

Legalesign review by ryan o.
ryan o.

"Great tool for the business"

What do you like best?

I have worked for the company for 5 years, 1st 2 years we did manual signing of T&Cs and reg forms. Since we moved over to using legal e sign, its been sound. Well happy with it - as we get so many more back and makes life so much easier for me to do my job at work.

What do you dislike?

Great system, we are delighted with it. It is really hard to think of any changes we would want to make as its been really use. It is very hard to think of any changes.

we get the T&Cs back and I get less hassle from my boss to chase them, its good all round. I am happy, the clients are happy to do it on line and my boss is not on my back.

Legalesign review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Great Service - Low Price"

What do you like best?

The service offers options and features (eg. bulk send, csv data extract) on its standard account which are 'premium' or 'enterprise' features on other services, such as Adobe or DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

The 'teams' structures can be a little unwieldy - but the support guys are lightening fast if you have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a go - it has all of the 'premium' features of the competitors, but without the 'enterprise' price tag. The support team are really quick to help and more often than not there are already detailed support documents for what you want to do. Our team picked it up in a couple of days, and administration is very simple and quick.

We saved £340 in postage alone the first time we used the service to collect signatures instead of hard-copy.

Legalesign review by Yazmin D.
Yazmin D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We always used to send documents by post and it was painstaking waiting for the forms to be returned but all that has been taken away with how easy to use Legalesign is. Almost 2 years using their service and we have found in invaluable to our business and would happily recommend to anyone considering using them.

What do you dislike?

Several times the emails have gone to junk mails or been caught up in spam filters so it's been difficult to get them to people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have the consultation and walk through when you sign up. We found it very useful and even this long down the line they are still very helpful.

None

Legalesign review by Helen A.
Helen A.

"Best Tool for Electronic Document Signing"

What do you like best?

Legal E Sign is simple and fast to use. It has all the features I need to send a document to one user or multiple users. Our company requires us to send documents to all employees all over the country. It's just three steps from start to finish. Upload your document - add the required fields by drag and drop - add the signer's email and hit send.

What do you dislike?

My least favourite part of the portal is the signer experience section. You have to remember to click the save button twice otherwise you have to add your preferences again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give Legalesign a chance. The best attribute for me is the support. If you don't know the answer, the team will help you through all the steps.

New policies and processes that need signature can be sent to all employees at once and tracking is very clear. Reduces time in following up and adding information into spreadsheets to keep track.

Legalesign review by Sabina H.
Sabina H.

"Very convenient tool, makes my work so much easier"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use both for us in the office and our customers. We can ask our customers to sign the documents and they can do it quickly, without printing anything out ,scanning or positing. We can get on with our work smoothly and without unnecessary delays.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system gets a bit clogged and items do not send promptly but all you need to do is contact the Customer Services Team and they will look into it straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

We get our customers to sign legal documents, which helps speed up applications and in turn them moving into properties.

Legalesign review by Greg F.
Greg F.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create and distribute forms for signature. It is easy to quickly review your documents out for signature and to see where are all of your documents are in the process.

What do you dislike?

Some administrative functions are a little hard to find sometimes, but this really has only been a problem for me around finding invoices. On the positive side, they have always been quick to help when I asked.

We are a geographically disburse organization and this has allowed us to easily collect signature on employment onboarding and agreement documents and well as client contracts.

Legalesign review by Neil P.
Neil P.

"A comprehensive and effective esignature system"

What do you like best?

The signature system has a lot of options for how the documents are set up with an easy to use dashboard to track everything.

What do you dislike?

It needs a better starter tutorial due to it being a more comprehensive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself some time to familiarise yourself with the product, it has alot of possibilities. Don't be worried about phoning their support line, they were very helpful for me.

My accountancy practice is able to get documents signed off without needing a physical signature. This has saved both me and my clients time and money during the vital signoff stage.

Legalesign review by Dave T.
Dave T.

"Has Witnessing for UK Documents"

What do you like best?

We choose legalesign because it allows contracts to be both signed and WITNESSED, all electronically. We found no other solution that could do this. The process is very easy for both signers and witnesses, and the platform can handle many signers and many witnesses on each document.

The support is also excellent. Management themselves handle support requests - they're quick to respond, they know the product inside out, and they'll even build new product features if that's what's required to give you what you want.

What do you dislike?

It takes 2-3 minutes to work out how to use the software, due to a slightly cluttered user interface. There's a good help section though and as I mentioned above, if you do get stuck then the email support is excellent. Once you've got the basics worked out, the software becomes both powerful and easy to use.

We had a sensitive document signed and witnessed by twelve different parties, all in different parts of the world, simultaneously and within 24 hours. A miracle!

Legalesign review by Anne N.
Anne N.

"A pretty awesome staff and platform - excited to see them grow and expand"

What do you like best?

The staff at Legalesign are simply amazing. They really do try their best to ensure their platform best suits your needs and has everything you're looking for. For instance, the feature that I needed for my implementation wasn't readily available when I signed on with the platform, but they said it wasn't a problem and they would build it out and make it available through their API.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but good things to say about Legalesign!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is relevant if you are working under a tight deadline. I would talk to the staff to see if everything you need for your implementation has been built out. They are more than happy to work with you and build out what you may need, but if you don't have the time to wait for it get developed and perfected, then it may be a better for you to find an alternative service that has everything you need already built out.

My company was needing to implement a feature for our users to upload their contracts, edit and send these contracts to other users on our site. The API documentation was easy to understand and if I had any questions on the best way to go about a task, they were more than happy to help out. I tried out a couple of other services/trials before trying Legalesign and what ultimately made me decide on Legalesign was their diligence in helping their users onboard to their platform (following up to see what I was planning to use their platform for, advice for the best way to go about it, and occasional check-ups to see how the implementation was going and etc).

Legalesign review by HtE Recruitment R.
HtE Recruitment R.

"Doubled our response rate "

What do you like best?

Our T&Cs response rate has doubled since we started using legalesign. it was hard work before getting T&Cs back, this has made the process quicker for us with a great response rate.

What do you dislike?

putting pictures on the documents is a bit harder, but the sales support team are great and will do it for you, which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As well as using it for T&Cs, you can use the portal for registration forms and reference requests. Its very easy to use and the way its designed helps to make it useful for many areas.

We had a low response rate of paper and email based T&Cs. using legal sign as more then doubled the response rate for us. This is fantastic as its easy for clients to do, thus our response rate has doubled

Legalesign review by Administrator

"Quick & Convenient"

What do you like best?

We have many subcontractors and clients who are on the road/traveling. Its a quick and convenient way to sign their contracts or change orders through their Mobile device and send it back. This has brought many smiling faces to our vendors who can barely get to their office to do paperwork.

What do you dislike?

I would not like to provide a dislike section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial run and then make the decision.

When business owners are out in the field and cannot get to their paperwork to sign and return via email or mail, Legalesign provides a convenient and quick way to sign on the go. This provides a faster return on sign subcontracts.

Legalesign review by Nahrain B.
Nahrain B.

"Simple and effective, Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Friendly and helpful staff to ensure the the set up is complete with minimum hassle. Easy to use, great price and does exactly what you require it to do. Have recommended to my clients also which are also very happy with results.

What do you dislike?

so far so good, no complaints as of yet........

We require contracts to be completed before we can proceed. my sending out the document via Legalesign it have enabled us to process the accounts quickly and efficiently. we are able to save customers time by completing ourselves and all that they require to do is sign. They love it as it doesn't take too much of their time & we love it as we get business in quicker!

Legalesign review by Tom I.
Tom I.

"We've found Legalesign to be a really efficient way to sign our internal and external documents."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create HTML based text templates for our commonly signed legal documents, because it gives me the full control to make minor changes like putting in the customers' details, or specifying the details of the consultancy work we are to do for them, without having to edit a document on my computer and upload a PDF each time.

I also like the fact that I can send customers a draft version, which they can read through, and then make any final tweaks before we both sign it.

I really appreciate that whenever I've had any questions or made suggestions for improvements, the support team has responded within minutes.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that when documents are archived, (which happens automatically after 60 days), it takes a little while for them to be retrieved if I need to see them again later, but it's not a significant problem, and I understand that this is probably due to the way the data is stored.

Internally we use it to sign Employment Contracts and Consultancy Contracts, where it makes the process of onboarding new hires more professional and streamlined.

Externally we use it to sign Confidentiality Agreements, Framework Agreements, and Statements of Work with our customers. This really saves us a lot of time and effort. We used to have to print and sign documents manually, and then scan in the customer's copy to create the final document, which took a lot of admin time and resulted in a grainy and unprofessional document. Now, we can just edit our text template to put in the customer's details and send them a copy to sign online.

We are also going to integrate Legalesign into our own Software as a Service applications as a way for our customers to sign contracts with their customers, using the API, which looks very well written and easy to understand.

Legalesign review by Luke H.
Luke H.

"Signing made simple "

What do you like best?

Receiving client approval and sign off is now a breeze. No more badly scanned hand signed pages!

What do you dislike?

The only problem experienced so far is that if an inbox has an auto response legal e sign thinks the email has bounced.

We can now see in one place the status of all documents pending a signature and chase the client with the click of a button!

Legalesign review by Trevor G.
Trevor G.

"Excellent Product + Excellent Service + Excellent Integration = Success"

What do you like best?

Integrating Legalesign via its API into a customers solution worked flawlessly. The attention to detail within the front end of the product is great and the backend API is equally thought through. Any questions that I did have were answered very quickly and thoroughly despite a significant time difference between us.

We even came up with a few new feature requests along the way, and because the company is actively developing and enhancing the product, the new requests were not a problem. You won't get that with a company that is long past its core development and likely resisting change. Legalesign is listening to what its customers need and making the product to meet those needs.

What do you dislike?

There was a time when I had to wait until the next morning to get a response because it was my evening, and probably 3am in Scotland, but I survived and the question was answered right away in the morning.

Aside from this, which is tongue-in-cheek, I'm very satisfied with the product and nothing jumps to the top of my mind as a dislike that isn't unreasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of integration is great, and if you have specific features you need I would highly recommend partnering with Legalesign.

As a consultant and a developer, my client was requesting an e-sign service to integrate directly with their FileMaker Pro based Rights Management system that I previously created. I evaluated the other services that have been around, but went with Legalesign because I could tell from the correspondence that they were passionate and willing to go the extra mile (kilometer).

My client now has e-siging capability built directly into their application using the Legalesign API. This is critical because they need to send out hundreds of contracts per month, and their system is highly automated. With the direct integration to Legalesign, contracts are handled "hands off". With one click my customer can now generate, send, view status, and receive the signed contract back into their system without ever needing to use the Legalesign dashboard. Multiple that by thousands of times per year and they have a serious productivity gain!

Legalesign review by Peter E.
Peter E.

"Time saving and professionalism"

What do you like best?

We are using this for all client sign offs on accounts and tax returns. Very pleased. It has saved us loads of time. It is making us look very professional. We’ve had nearly 100 docs signed in the first months and not one issue or compliant. Very pleased.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike ! It’s easy to use. Clients are straight on it. Sorry I m struggling to muster up a criticism.

Clients sign of accounts and tax. Along with client engagement letters

Legalesign review by Sharon-Ann R.
Sharon-Ann R.

"Great, quick, convenient "

What do you like best?

Receive signed documents back from clients quickly, convenient for both clients and us. Very cost effective no need for postage or sae.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I do not dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this product it is fast easy and efficient to use.

Higher percentage return rate of receipt of documents from clients. Cost benefits and savings.

Legalesign review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Betagig's Experience with Legalesign"

What do you like best?

I trialed and looked into a couple of e-signature services before deciding on Legalesign. What ultimately won me over was how easy and intuitive it was to understand and follow their API documentation. Additionally, I was able to briefly brainstorm, receive help and was given different options from the staff on how to best utilize the platform to the feature I was building out. Both Ben and Nick were extremely responsive, despite the time difference, and they always followed up to ensure that I had all the help I needed while implementing their service. In short, my transition into Legalesign in terms of implementing their API into the feature I am working on and becoming their client has been very smooth-sailing and accommodating.

What do you dislike?

Although, there may be some minor functionality or features that are not readily available (as they are a relatively new competitor to the e-signature industry), they are constantly improving their documentation and features for their clients. I don’t see this being a concern whatsoever and it’s great to see the new updates and changes they are constantly making.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend it to anyone looking into e-signature services.

We are making it super easy for our clients to upload NDAs through our site and have them signed by students or professionals.

Legalesign review by Lucy B.
Lucy B.

"Excellent tool "

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool that makes administration much smoother and less arduous. It cuts time and removes the need for printing/scanning when dealing with contracts and binding documents.

We feel secure and happy with the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the product is running smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - would recommend!

Cuts time and administration.

Legalesign review by Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.

"Great for Paperless Business Operations"

What do you like best?

The process to upload a document and create fields is easy and relatively simple. It's also easy to see who has signed and who hasn't in one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't as streamlined as I would like, and the mass-send is still in beta stages. I'm looking forward to when the program is able to send the same document separately to multiple people (e.g. a liability waiver).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Legalesign to others. Although there are a few features I'd like to see added, overall this product is better than other alternatives (I have had trial periods with two other competitors).

One of my services involves remote yoga & meditation instruction. My students are everywhere around the world from Berlin to Colombia to Portland. There was no way I wanted to use snail mail to get the waivers sent, signed, and received. This was an easy, streamlined, and affordable way to get the job done and also reduce my usage of paper.

Legalesign review by Lucy T.
Lucy T.

"Help creating a new user & moving documents to new user"

What do you like best?

The service I received, Nick picked up the phone and talked me through the process, rather than emailing me. It was much more professional and helpful to have someone talk it through with me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have no complaints about the service that we receive.

Quick way of sending out Terms of Business and getting them signed.

Easier to sign for clients, don't need to print pages of paper to sign and then resend!

Legalesign review by James D.
James D.

"A great tool with great support"

What do you like best?

Being able to see when people have opened the email, visited the document and signed in real time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. If there is an improvement to be made, the guys are quick to make the change

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool with great support. I

I joined my company and quickly realised that although LegalEsign was great to use, there was one factor missing to ensure we stayed compliant with the regulations and standards we follow. I spoke with Ben at LegalEsign and we discussed how the tool could be improved to meet our needs. A short time later, I received a link to a demo site where I could test the changes made, a webinar was also setup for me to discuss and concerns and for the changes to be walked through.

Legalesign review by User

"Time saving, money saving, planet saving!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use with great support if you have any issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if attaching a lot of documents it can take a very long time to send documents to an applicant or they sometimes don't receive them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you want to save time, money and have less of an impact on the environment.

No need to print documents which saves time money and the environment. Also we can send documents to officers on the road without them having to come into the office.

Legalesign review by Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

"Speeds Up the Contract Process & Provides a Safety Net"

What do you like best?

Legalesign is a cost effective way to quickly and easily get project contracts signed by clients. I like that I can enter the signature area and also create other text boxes to then forward to the client.

I get an email notification when the client is viewing the document and then a copy of the signed document to my email once it's complete.

It makes the contract process faster and easier!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I've filled in all the signature lines on my document and then realized I need to change the base document. Then I need to go through and upload a new PDF and start the whole process again :( I wish I could just replace the current document I'm in the middle of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to setup and the support is great!

I wasn't getting signed contracts at the start of every project because getting people to print out, sign and scan back the contract took too many steps. Sometimes clients claimed they hadn't really read the contract and didn't read the terms.

Now I get contracts signed easily and since they are signing an official document, people must confirm that they have read it.

Legalesign review by Karl M.
Karl M.

"Very Good "

What do you like best?

I like how efficient the portal is. The use of the system and the way we as a business have used this product has helped us no end. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, quick and easy to use product that can help with reporting and provide updates to the status of outstanding contracts.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing i dislike about the system

It helps send contracts in a secure way, I like the notifications that it provides when a client visits a stage on the system. It has saved my company time and money and is integral to our on boarding process

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Uploading documents is a quick easy process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it but I do not have any complex needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple to use product with flexibility as to what subscription you use.

It saves me a lot of time and money as I no longer need to print documents and then post them for signing. I also get the documents returned much more quickly and the reminders in the system saves me having to chase the return of the signed documents.

Legalesign review by Adrian A.
Adrian A.

"SAVED ME A LOT TIME AND A LOT OF MONEY - REALLY IMPRESSED!! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

What do you like best?

I transferred over to Legalesign from another e-sign software supplier and the improvements were instantly noticeable. A 3 day job using Docusign was turned into a 2 hour job due to the bespoke features available using Legalesign. Also, the customer service provided by Nick Morris has been second to none, nothing too much hassle and when requested. Even the software itself was altered to suit my needs! Honestly, i am genuinely happy to have switched across to Legalesign as it has made my work life a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Nick Morris provided UK support and has been brilliant to work with.

Sending out contracts to staff, hundreds at a time.

Legalesign review by Ed G.
Ed G.

"Easy-to-use, full featured yet lightweight, web-based, digital signature app"

What do you like best?

I found Legalesign in 2014 when I was looking for a lightweight digital signature solution for my buy-to-let properties. I manage my properties myself without an agency and having ditched my printer I wanted an easy-to-use online system. Having recently signed on 2 new tenants and seen further improvements since the last time I used Legalesign I feel compelled to post this review as it's such great value: the online app is solid, fast and easy-to-use; I was able to send an agreement with a deed supplement that required witnesses and got it signed by 6 separate people in sequence - it was magic! And for a very reasonable monthly fee too.

What do you dislike?

Can take a little getting used to in terms of the UX and orientating your way around the app.

Previously I had to print tenancy agreements and guarantor deeds and have to coordinate meeting tenants and witnesses prior to move in. Now there's no need to meet up prior to the tenancy commencing as the agreements and deeds can be sent and signed online.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Using Legalsign saves myself and the tenant time. Tenants are able to check everything over before we actually meet so if any questions need answering I am able to answer them before hand. It also saves paper which we use to use a lot for each sign up now I just send copies of everything that has been signed to the tenants email address.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike that due to the locations we travel to on occasions I have lost the internet connection. It would be helpful to have a offline copy for these issues though I know a lack of a internet connection isn't Legalsigns fault.

solves the problem of carry a lot of forms and its more secure.

Legalesign review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"A helpful tool for our growing business..."

What do you like best?

I really like how the software is designed, and the different options available to tailor to your documents. I have found this software to speed up our candidate registration process immensely, and we have had a lot of feedback from candidates regarding the ease of use. I am overwhelmed by the amazing support the team at Legelsign have provided our business with.

What do you dislike?

The 'save' option seems to cause a lot of our users problems - if they go back to certain fields, fields they have already completed delete. This makes the process more time consuming and a lot of our users think they have completed the form, when actually, they haven't!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software on the market for Businesses that require a high usage of documents. The implementation is easy, and it is simple to make quick changes. The Legalesign team are great and extremely helpful and accomodating to your needs. Excellent customer service!

We are speeding up our application process allowing a higher turnover of fully registered candidates for our business. This means we have more candidates readily available to place and generate income for our business.

Legalesign review by Zana B.
Zana B.

"Easy to use, reliable, and saved so much time!"

What do you like best?

How much easier it's made my job, we've saved so much time, in addition to paper!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product is really easy to use

We now have a clear audit trail which is extremely useful, not only this it has saved money, time and paper.

Legalesign review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Honest Legalesign Review"

What do you like best?

I love the template based contract setup. It was a bit of a learning curve, but once figured out I was able to set this up for all my contracts and make it easier to dynamically fill out client and project details. I have tried a lot of other e-sign softwares, and this one is by far the best one for using the same contract for multiple prospects.

Before using this software, I would have to use Adobe Illustrator to edit each client field, then save as a PDF, email it to the client and hope they have a scanner of some sort to sign and send it back. Legalesign has cut that process down to 2 easy steps. Fill it out, and click send. They take care of the rest and there's no hassle having to get the client to sign and email back.

What do you dislike?

It lacks in back-end aesthetic appeal, but makes up for that in functionality. Maybe more integration into CRM's and Accounting software?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! At least give it a try. It gives the best bang for its buck and works better than any other e-sign platform I have tried.

We are sending out agreements for prospects faster and keeping track of it all. Before, we would have to sift through folders in effort to find out what was sent. Now we simply login and scroll to the last sent agreements.

Legalesign review by Amelia D.
Amelia D.

"Full Featured Document Signing Subscription"

What do you like best?

Dashboard shows you at a glance which documents have been signed and which ones you need to send reminders for. This also helps for multiple departments to keep track of which projects need to be started in a central place. I love the how easy it is to add signers and for people to sign the documents online. Having

What do you dislike?

Some features are not as intuitive as they could be, but the developers are always open to feedback so that isn't really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, once you have you will be hooked!

This solves so many issues for us. We no longer have to keep paper copies of agreements. We can retrieve the signed document within 24 hours no matter how old it is. This has led us to a cleaner office since all of the other paperwork now has a home in the filing cabinet. We are able to send agreements to be signed instead of scheduling a meeting, printing two copies and driving to the clients location.

Legalesign review by Philip B.
Philip B.

"Great API for custom development"

What do you like best?

I'm a developer and I've integrated Legalesign into a CMS product. The use case was for users to have to sign an NDA before gaining full access to the system. I managed to do this with ease using the Legalesign REST API such that the entire process of user sign-up, NDA signing and granting full access to the system is entirely automated.

Their support team are knowledgable on development related issues and are very responsive.

I also trialled Adobe EchoSign and e-sign.co.uk and without a doubt, Legalesign most definitely represent the best solution when it comes to features, flexibility and robustness versus pricing.

What do you dislike?

I think Legalesign's graphic design, brand identity and UX could do with a bit of love, but I do understand that the priority is to create a robust, featured and reliable system. In comparison, e-sign.co.uk have put a lot more effort into their brand identity, but their feature set wasn't as rich and API wasn't anywhere near as reliable at the time of my development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that to-date effort has been put into the quality of the product functionality. Hopefully the good looks and a slick brand identity will come later.

Automation in the generation and signing of legal documents with the ability to programatically act upon the result.

Legalesign review by Tom O.
Tom O.

"Great software, but their customer service is too good to be true"

What do you like best?

We first started using Legalesign about 6 months ago, and immediately noticed it was lacking the ability to initial every page without loads of effort from us. We emailed the team about this, and within just a few weeks they'd implemented our suggestion and got in touch to let us know. They've gone above and beyond on a few occasions to save our documents and their service is simply the best part of their business.

What do you dislike?

From our end, everything is pretty fantastic, but from what our clients have told us, they find some of the tools confusing. We've ended up simply using physical documents for the older clients as it's not worth the hassle of teaching them a new system.

Our main aim in using Legalesign was to reduce our paper usage, and we've come a long way to achieving that goal thanks to the team at Legalesign.

Legalesign review by Vinilla B.
Vinilla B.

"Love Legalesign, it makes my life as a landlord so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I had my tenancy agreement signed using Legalesign. It saved of time, stress and postage costs.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Legalesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give this a try, it makes getting legal signatures SO much easier, I will never go back to the old way of getting signatures now.

I let a flat out to 5 international students who need guarantors, this equals 10 signatures and copies to be sent worldwide which takes far too long, costs a lot in postage stress in waiting for people to sign and send on, so Legalesign has made my life SO much easier!

Legalesign review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great easy to use product"

What do you like best?

We have found that it was easy to set up, use and create documents. Legalesign have been very supporting and patient ensuring our staff have the right knowledge and skills to create documents and use the system.

What do you dislike?

There are limits to the size being sent as one attachment in a transaction. The need to send two separate emails when there are documents need to be signed by two different signers and also by one signer. A process which a fix is currently being tested

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have had a good experience setting up and using Legalesign, they have been very responsive to our needs and having been listening to our feedback/involving us in future development work that will further meet our needs.

Streamlining some business process whilst identifying efficiency and cost savings.

Legalesign review by Consultant

"Excellent product with fantastic support"

What do you like best?

When ever you have an issue, the support team is at hand and respond in a very timely fashion to make sure the issues or concerns are resolved.

What do you dislike?

The fact they are so good, it gives you no reason to be angry at someone! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Couldnt ask for a better support team and product that is always being improved on when suggestions are provided.

allows us to sign electronically all our legal documents without issue or fuss

Legalesign review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Excellent service, works very well"

What do you like best?

Works nicely - like that we can have standard documents, then add specific information for each staff member.

We have rolled out updates to contract, terms and conditions etc to all existing staff with only 3 standard documents, then we can archive the signed copies easliy.

For more complex / indicvidual tasks it's still simple to create a custom document and upload / send.

What do you dislike?

Documents have to be archived manually and individually - would be great to establish rules (eg, when signed, arhive to x location with file name xx-xxx.pdf) and have them run each day.

Had a few issues when staff are using mobile / tablet browsers - sometimes the sign fails to finalise, and where we have three linked documents, they don't receive the follow-ups after siging doc 1

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stongly reccomend - it offers all the features we need, but the charging model works out significantly lower cost for us when we are deploying to circa 50 staff with each update.

Also has potential to grow as we need (we are single user / single team at the moment from an admin point of view, but it supports multiple teams).

Moving all of our staff documentation to e-signing - this service is an excellent fit for us as it offers a monthly cost rather than a per-document cost, which works out substantially cheaper for us in the short-term, and still slightly cheaper in the long-term.

E-signing suits the majority of our staff (remote workers / tech savvy) and has reduced our office admin in checking who has signed / where documents are in the chain.

Gives us a good trainign record too - we can deliver our in-house training / updates as simple electronic docs and use the e-sign to track who has completed each unit.

Legalesign review by Craig P.
Craig P.

"Great product, easily scalable across our sales team with positive feedback from out clients "

What do you like best?

Our sales team adapted to using legalesign quickly and seamlessly. Any questions we had were answered promptly and swiftly. Feedback and follow up from our account manager was and remains great. The product is easily adaptable enabling us to send out doc's for an array of products to our clients.

What do you dislike?

As of yet, nothing! The role out was seamless and we quickly adopted across the sales force and our clients have and are giving positive feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, great support I would highly recommend, in fact within 3 months I've already tried to recommend twice!

Providing our customers with a transparent and easy to read document detailing what they are receiving from our service.

Securing and safe guarding telephone orders ensuring should a fraudulent claim be made we can back up with a legal signed document to our merchant.

Legalesign review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Reliable, flexible document signing system with fantastic support."

What do you like best?

From my experience the best things about Legalesign are the support and the api. The api is very flexible and allows complete integration with in-house systems. Features are being added rapidly and the support team are very responsive to queries / problems / feature requests. And the system is very competitively priced.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to be too positive, but there was little to dislike:-) Any issues or questions were answered very quickly by their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The api is great. If you are considering integrating with your existing systems I would recommend it. Especially if you want your staff to stay entirely within your own system. Using the api you can add users, create and send documents and of course track all the events relating to your documents.

My client wanted an electronic signing system integrated with their in house sales management system. Using the Legalesign api we were able to completely automate the contract signing part of the sales process.

This has saved countless hours of time and reduced the opportunity for human error.

Legalesign review by Jaco J.
Jaco J.

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

Legalesign have always been very helpful in getting back with queries or problems. The service provides excellent value for money. Intuitive, simple, and elegant interface. Allows you to easily and professionally customise emails sent out for signature. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Fantastic service. There really is nothing to dislike. The only improvement I can think of it to allow users to save a list of regulator contacts that you frequently sent documents to. Also the ability to save a preferred style of signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for money and excellent customer service.

We use Legalesign for NDAs and to review and approve documents internally using digital signatures. This allows us to virtually have a paper-free Quality Management System.

Legalesign review by Administrator

"Best System that I ever used"

What do you like best?

It’s convenient, easy access and it’s friendly user. I’ve worked with other systems in the past and this is by far one of the best.

What do you dislike?

We’ve been only using this system for a couple of months now, but so far nothing to dislike.

The digital signature has become mandatory in several countries in Europe and since our directors need to sign official documents constantly this has become a great asset.

Legalesign review by Teodora M.
Teodora M.

"Great eSign provider, easy and quick to use "

What do you like best?

Mostly like that I do not have to include the fields. Once amended I just need to include the data

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Using Legal Esign is making the whole process smoother and easier.

Mainly used for raising contracts. The good is that Legal eSign saves time

Legalesign review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Product and Fantastic Service! "

What do you like best?

The software allows you to create all kinds of documents requiring signature quickly and with ease. We have had lots of positive feedback from our customers to say how easy it is to now sign our documents.

The support team are fantastic and act on any suggestions to improve the system which is great.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned to the support team today that it would be really useful to have a document counter available on the account so I can keep track of how many documents we have sent against our monthly allowance. They agreed this is a good idea and are going to try and look at implementing this feature on the site.

We no longer have to keep paper copies of our signed documents and everything is easily accessible from the site. Our customers are also signing and returning these documents a lot quicker than before we started using the software.

Learning about Legalesign?

* We monitor all Legalesign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Legalesign