Legalesign provides an efficient and comprehensive platform for compiling, distributing and tracking formal e-documents. Equally importantly, this is supplemented by a highly capable and responsive support and development team who are constantly fixing and upgrading the system and its features. Best of all, pricing is excellent.
My favourite features are as follows:
- Compile documents in PDF or HTML; the former providing great speed, the latter offering high flexibility and customisation around generic templates.
- Email distribution, either in bulk or individually with various control options.
- Activity tracking for each stage of signing process.
- PDF downloads of finalised documents.
- Responsive support team to investigate glitches, which often turn out to be my error - oops!
- Sleek and easy-to-use web-based platform to manage all of the above.
I have to add something so it will be this:
- I'd like more control over the sizing of signature and initials boxes within HTML-formatted documents. However, I'm told a solution has already been applied for PDF so one is hopefully coming soon for HTML too.
I manage a growing property business, letting to students. Details and signatures of each individual as well as a guarantor for each are required. So, for a 6-bed house, this would be 12 sets of information. Consequently, getting all parties together in one place at one time is extremely diifocult, particularly with increasing numbers of foreign students.
Legalesign's e-signing process has transformed this part of my business by allowing parties to sign remotely at a time that suits them. The efficiency gains are very significant indeed. And having everything stored, traced and distributed electronically removes additional overhead.