LemonStand

Create A Custom eCommerce Website That Is Tailored To Your Business In Every Way

Work for LemonStand?

Showing 21 LemonStand reviews
LemonStand review by <span>Malena Y.</span>
Malena Y.

Multifunctional online store

What do you like best?

You can customize a unique design that fits your brand. I like that we have flexible price adjustment for different customers. There is a built-in CMS, it makes easy for me to create content for our store.

What do you dislike?

I've been working with this service for a long time and already figured out all its functions, but if I were a new user, I'd like to have a video overview of all the features that LemonStand has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LemonStand allows you to take advantage of a two-week trial version, which means that the service is confident in its work. It seems to me that LemonStand is a service that will suit everyone who wants to create a quality online store.

LemonStand helps our brand to create beautiful online store. It helped create, manage and control our store with lots of goods. LemonStand helps you have fully control of user interface. It has many functions for work and just great integration options with all the known services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LemonStand
LemonStand review by <span>Waldo L.</span>
Waldo L.

Flexible items which create our work.

What do you like best?

I have a better way of creating our site which is simple to control and support. I can have an easy way of customization which is really important to our team. It is a wonderful design where I can create and announce content to increase website traffic, and educate clients using our flexible content control system.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues with this system.Here I can use a lot of tools which is helpful and doing their job well. I never had a confused about how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LemonStand you will have a chance to finish design control to make a unique brand. The best opportunity to install and present your products. The platform will give you exactly the way you want. I recommend it to all.

Actually, we can sell retail, current subscriptions and digital items. We can suggest volume and wholesale pricing to concrete client or groups. With LemonSync tool we can faster progress and working process.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

LemonStand review by <span>Parker L.</span>
Parker L.

Excellent platform for websites

What do you like best?

I am pleased that this software gives me a good opportunity to develop and improve the quality of creating online stores. I know that with all these functions my online business will stand out from the masses and bring more profit.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are not some features that are available in other large e-commerce brands, although Lemonstand is rapidly developing and implementing everything you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent starting company that does everything well and correctly. They have made the store of a decent level and have not forgotten to think through all the details, the right balance between the necessary and desired functions, support is always on top, excellent documents. I would recommend trying Lemonstand at least because they have a two-week free trial.

For our business, this program helps to create the best projects for the site, so we make them much more beautiful and brighter for customers. Also there is the opportunity to train our customers and increase their number. There is an opportunity to make the work more simple, and the products are useful to help the client find what he wants and purchase.

LemonStand review by <span>Henrietta M.</span>
Henrietta M.

Great Platform with perfect support.

What do you like best?

I can work on designs and its will looks so well on both device like desktop and phone. Im hapy with this things because I'm sure that by this I will make client so welcome and happy.Plus I know that on this days a lot of buyers through the phones.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about.I believe that with time this product will grow more and will have more tools and facilities than we think.But till now tools working for me right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont afraid to start use this software. At first look its looks like its hard but it is not.Its very easy to use all tools and you can easy work with all art on your page. So you will have a fun.

For my business and all my team this program help to build nice designs for site so we are trying to make it much better for customers and more colorful for them.

LemonStand review by <span>Jordan P.</span>
Jordan P.

Powerful platform that can handle anything

What do you like best?

You can build almost any type of ecommerce experience with this platform. For example you can build stores with recurring products (subscriptions) as well as one-time purchases which is hugely beneficial. We have built complex stores involving ongoing subscriptions that the users can update mid-month without any problems. Their architecture has been well thought out for the business they are in and their support and management teams are awesome to work with.

What do you dislike?

At first, it can be a bit overwhelming what you can do with the platform. I would recommend reaching out to the Lemonstand team and let them guide you. Usually, they will have great examples and an approach to getting to where you want to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with their team about your goals and approach.

Built a number of subscription based stores with very complex use cases.

LemonStand review by <span>Danny (Danny Blaq) T.</span>
Danny (Danny Blaq) T.

Very promising with lots of flexibility

What do you like best?

Lemonstand allows you to pretty much customize your entire store including the checkout. This is definitely a developers playground. It has a great platform with CLI tool allowing to sync your local instance to the web instance. Also switching between templates allows you to easily preview various projects without having to switch between locations.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are not working as expected. Theme.yaml doesn't sync with Lemonsync and there are a few glitches that require several retries to see the changes go through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need flexibility in building out an ecommerce store and you are or have experienced developers this is a definite need in your inventory.

Most hosted ecommerce platforms like Volusion, Shopify, have restricted access to the source code. Lemonstand by passes that limitation. Allowing to fully customize your store including CMS and build your website according to your needs without having to think of platform restrictions

Learning about LemonStand?

* We monitor all LemonStand reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.