Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM

4.8

Simple contact management software for small businesses

Work for Less Annoying CRM?

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Showing 167 Less Annoying CRM reviews
Less Annoying CRM review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Incredible enthusiastic staff and support"

What do you like best?

The staff are the best! I get almost instant response to email questions. LACRM has great videos and learning tools. The product lives up to its name. I can use it with my computer and my smart phone, so I always have the information and reminders that I need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I seriously dislike. There are a few more advanced features, like auto-logging of phone calls, that might be nice. However, with advanced features come complexity, and annoyance. New features are added once in a while, and so far they have been logical and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to evaluate your needs as a company or an individual. If you have never used a CRM system, talk to people who have experience and can help you to undersand what it can do for you. For most situations, keeping it simple and keeping the learning curve short creates the highest probability that your system will be adopted by others in your team or company. For new users, you can't go wrong with LACRM because it is easy to use and will teach you about how a CRM can make you more productive.

I am involved with multiple projects and advocacy efforts. LACRM lets me add custom labels to contacts to keep them organized, and lets me put them into separate or combined calendar views so that I never create a scheduling conflict. Put simply, it helps me never to drop the ball with respect to client interactions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM review by Patrick  K.
Patrick K.

"Great price, intuitive user interface, robust features without being overwhelming"

What do you like best?

Rule No. 1 with a CRM is, if it's hard to use, your people won't use it. With LACRM, it has such a simple, user-friendly design yet lots of flexibility for customization, I find it nearly universally used by all who need to be using it. What I particularly like are the short videos attached to learning about how any feature works, and how fast they are to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

They have a good workaround for not having aapp (copy and save a link from the website to your smartphone home screen - it saves a smartphone app-looking icon and opens a smartphone-friendly screen, but a lot of critical features are absent from the smartphone-friendly screen); a workable but somewhat inelegant integration of email correspondence saving; only integrates with MailChimp - no Constant Contact integration (not a big deal if you're launching an email newsletter after the fact but a hurdle if you are already with Constant Contact)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the notion that a CRM must be easy to use for your users. I love that there are video tutorials for every feature that users can review. Then make a list of must haves (integration with Google Calendar, API to capture leads from forms, cloud-based, PC and smartphone functioning, being able to set access and edit functions by user; unlimited users and unlimited lead entries; price/cost; etc.) - whatever features will be key to your needs - then start comparing how the competition stacks up.

Managing leads and understanding where they all are within their purchase journey; understanding the customer buyer journey better; forecasting revenues,; being able to respond to customer questions at th home office for clients who are in our other territories; etc.

What CRM solution do you use?

Less Annoying CRM review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Best CRM I have found in 25 Years, Let me tell you why..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use! Every other CRM has been overdevloped to the point that I would have to learn a whole new "language" just to get the CRM to do anything. LACRM, is crisp, clean, straight-forward and easy to use - OUT OF THE BOX!

What do you dislike?

That they call it "Less Annoying... CRM" because it is the opposite.... but I get it... it's the irony of it all so it is memorable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free for 30 days, it is WAY under priced at $10 a month... Use it and you will see.

I don't need my CRM to do the back office heavy lifting, meaning in this day and age, my company provides an amazing back office to do all of my commissions, reporting, etc. I need my CRM to handle all of the relationship side of things and that is my biggest benefit. I am able to add contacts and companies quickly, like really quickly (poor grammar intentional) and add all the details about conversations and next steps.

Less Annoying CRM review by Elaine K.
Elaine K.

"Less Annoying CRM is THE CRM that changed my life"

What do you like best?

LACRM is the definition of USER FRIENDLY

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping that it will soon integrate with quickbooks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying CRM has a great trial period of 30 days FREE... try it once and you will be hooked! It's so easy to use, it keeps all activity tracked and all the important stuff is right there in your workspace... I can go on fore days about how great LACRM is... but you if you try it, I promise you, you will not ever want to let go of it!

I am able to keep track of all activity from phone calls, to actual emails in a clients profile being linked... I can task out things to do in the future and it will remind me on my workspace the day of.... it's automatic now, my Less Annoying CRM is the first thing I open when I start my date (even before my emails) and the last thing I review when I'm closing up.... not to mention it is my go to for any questions clients or employees may have on where I am with a certain client... Whats been happening... and whats next! I would not be able to survive without it!

Less Annoying CRM review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Low barriers to adoption mean immediate productivity at low risk"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design means little to no learning curve. And it is inherently useful, easily becoming part of the process instead of an additional task.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike, but looking forward to custom field enhancements and would like to be able to control display of some default fields and see tighter Outlook integration, but for off-the-shelf software these are exceedingly minor issues that in no way hamper productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our criteria were mobile pipeline/contact management in a package that was inherently intuitive so our sales staff did not waste time on implementation, loading, and training. LACRM has proven an excellent choice for the right balance of productive tools and ease of use, particularly when compared to the big ticket enterprise CRM's that are trying to shoehorn themselves into the SMB space.

Cross-region standardization and reporting via share pipelines, cloud repository and excellent mobile interface translates into productive portability, something we had been sorely missing. Shared workspace represented by common task and activity areas means efficient dispersal of tasks and a good audit trail for follow up.

Less Annoying CRM review by Seana A.
Seana A.

"True to the name"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Less Annoying CRM is their outstanding and timely customer service. Obviously I like the CRM features or I wouldn't be using it in the first place. But, to me, the difference in good and outstanding always comes down to responsiveness in the customer service department. By the way, you should never have to pay for customer service (like some other CRMs)!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of "tweaks" I would like to see implemented (such as the ability to mark an event complete, or to set a time reminder for a task) but the CRM coaches have been very responsive to me in showing me work-arounds, in addition to sharing upcoming planned changes to the software. It's so nice to know somebody is listening to my needs and eager to respond!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely give them a try! Free trial and very inexpensive. Plus, they are super responsive to their customers’ needs. So if there’s a feature you need, chances are they may be able to accommodate.

I like the customizable pipelines. It has really helped me to follow my PO-Order-Delivery process to be sure that every customer is getting the follow-through and attention they deserve. This has also made me more efficient, thereby increasing my sales.

Less Annoying CRM review by Parker L.
Parker L.

"Excellent CRM for work organization"

What do you like best?

For me, CRM allows you to organize your day. I can not worry and be confident in what tasks are ahead of me today, when they need to be decided, with whom I will communicate, with whom I meet today. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a few clicks, convenient reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like. If I have some problems, thanks to support they are quickly resolved. I definitely like this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the opportunity to see the actual amount of work that needs to be done per day. You can use automatic reporting, sales data and the ability to analyze the implementation plan. I recommend you try it - and you definitely will not regret it.

One of the most convenient features for me is a list of reminders about the task and event that I receive by e-mail every day. I have an endless list of tasks that I need to do and it is CRM that helps me in this and makes my work easier.

Less Annoying CRM review by Lin N.
Lin N.

"Nice tools to work with."

What do you like best?

I have a place to store anything I need to know about our contacts list. Also, I can see all of the notes, tasks, files and pipeline info connected to a contact. I can say that with our easy search feature, and we will never have distress finding a contact again.

What do you dislike?

Actually, we have a very useful working process with this platform. I can say that during our work we never had a problem. All stage of the program works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good software which will give all useful information. Wery easy to share with all data, comfortable and fast access to reports. Also, you can be sure that you and your working team are following up with all of your trades. Definitely, I recommend it to all.

We can install sharing with other users at our company so that anyone can stay on the same sheet, and we can synchronize with Google Calendar for a simple approach from our phone devices.

Less Annoying CRM review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"Do not waste a minute"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM allows me to better organize my day. I know exactly what tasks are in front of me, when they need to be decided, with whom they will communicate and with whom I have a meeting today. Basically, I use it on the iPad (the tablet client is just perfect). Good reporting capabilities. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Quite a large price. We looked at cheaper analogs, and they cost less. But our management decided to choose Less Annoying CRM. I use the integration with Google Calendar, but I also wanted to be able to sync with Apple Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well suited for small businesses and small teams that have a good budget. Excellent CRM, with excellent support.

I save a lot of time with this service. Also Less Annoying CRM helps us not to lose more than one customer, that's why we increased our income.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mandy B.
Mandy B.

"Very powerful little CRM"

What do you like best?

This CRM is less complicated and easy to work with, than any other CRM that I had reviewed. It was extremely affordable and didn't try to "up-sell" on basic everyday functionality that you need to effectively manage clients and communications.

What do you dislike?

Very little. If I had to pick, I personally would like to see the sub-calendars have a selectable option for me to choose whether to published the sub-calendar/s for other users in my organisation to see (or not).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product to track small-medium business customer relationships.

Many others have an excessive amount of utilities included, or added as optional upgrade purchases... though some of those also include your everyday basic usages functionalities only provided in the upgrade (so they left a sour taste in my mouth). Other CRMs promote "free forever", but they don't allow you to grow or expand your business - rather they are just a front for hitting your wallet.

Less Annoying CRM is the absolute BEST product I have trialled online, and this is the sole reason why I have made the decision to register my company with them. We have seriously reduced our "lead loss" by 99% - we capture all leads through the LACRM and it is yielding big results for our little business.

I have no doubt that LACRM will expand to offer other utilities in future. But it has a solid core foundation, that provides ALL the basics that you NEED to capture and nurture your customer relationships in order to achieve fantastic growth for your business - Happy clients = Healthy business.

1. We all know the schedule of the team on the road.

2. We all have very easy and quick access to the client details.

3. The client details and schedules are updated in real-time for all to see the latest info.

4. We don't lose leads or prospects any more.

5. Clients are much happier because we are much more responsive to their emails/requests.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tina Joy C.
Tina Joy C.

"After 9 years of searching finally a solution for small business owners"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is exactly that... less annoying! I like the simplicity of it and the seamless way it integrates with my gmail and calendar. Most CRMs I've tried have too many features I do not need and will never use and don't communicate with my email... I needed something I could implement right away and this is it!

What do you dislike?

While I love most things there is only one small feature that could be better.. when I'm working in email I have to remember to log emails to be sure they go to the contact's records. This works great when I remember but I wish it could be just a bit more automated. It's still so much better than what I've used in the past that it's worth it.

FOLLOW UP! For years I've tried to find a consistent way to follow up with prospects and clients. Less Annoying CRM has changed that and I'm seeing my business grow as a result.

Less Annoying CRM review by Bruce D.
Bruce D.

"Should Be Called More Efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

The team at Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) are absolutely focused on providing their users with an efficient, minimalist, highly usable productivity tool for a fraction of the cost of bulkier, more bloated CRMs.

What do you dislike?

The contact page could use some cleaning up: the graphics are large and take up too much visual real estate, and the emphasis is on providing spaces for information entry rather than contact details, Not a huge quibble by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give LACRM a shot. If you're a Google Apps user you'll find their integration outstanding. It lacks a few features common in more expensive, corporate-oriented CRMs (email templates, forms), but they provide easy access to other vendors and I've put together a full featured CRM suite with LACRM as the centerpiece for over half of the cost of some of the more heralded providers.

With LACRM, I can concentrate on my clients rather than my record keeping. The app is easy to implement and even easier to use. That simplicity is especially impressive when you consider how incredibly flexible and scalable it actuallty is. Although it doesn't offer as many "bells and whistles" as some of the more full-featured CRMs, it offers more than enough for a solo or small business operator right out of the box, and plenty of options to scale to size for larger firms without succumbing to software bloat or the desire to attempt to be "everything for everybody".

Less Annoying CRM review by Norbert M.
Norbert M.

"Simple to monitor all of you working need."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have more chance to optimize the situation for the sales team. I can allow myself to do all control and collect the request of potential customers. Also, I have a productive way of inside dispatch correspondence actually it is the lucky key to growing our sales.

What do you dislike?

Everything is working perfect and i'm really glad that i don't meet any problems with this platform. Also, I don't see any bad issue with understanding all of the tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Software is great for all of us. You can figure out about your sales system. You will use this platform with the powerful ability of automatic reporting service, and to show all information about the trade. All working process working fast and will not make you wait for the main point.

Gives to us a full control of realization of sales plan. With the controlling system, we know easily the percent numbers of our customers. Great cooperation with all team and ability to make all task done the correct time.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tara W.
Tara W.

"Best Decision "

What do you like best?

I love that Less Annoying CRM helps me keep all my contacts and leads organized in one place. I absolutely love the tasks and reminder portion. I love being able to set the reminder for something that may be months away!

What do you dislike?

Nothing- they have thought of it all! I sent an email one time asking they consider adding something- someone personally responded to me and taught me how to do what I had asked for- it was there already and I just didn't know it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying has been great to check in on me and make sure I am getting the full benefits of my investment in this program/service. In one of those contacts, I let them know I wished the company info had space to add a few fields. Someone personally responded and walked me through how to do this because the options were already there- I had just not discovered it I know there is so much more to learn and I appreciate ALL they provide to help me do so!

Organized in one place

Tracks my correspondence with contacts

Allows me to schedule and set reminders

Less Annoying CRM review by Joseph H A.
Joseph H A.

"Very valuable for a new solopreneur"

What do you like best?

LACRM gives me exactly the level of functionality I need for my new consulting business. The workflows are elegantly designed and there is almost no needless clutter. The clean and simple interface is perfect for me as I juggle CRM with many other tasks and I need to get in and out quickly. Very solid, well-designed, suitable to task product.

What do you dislike?

My one issue is that the integration with Gmail contacts tends to create duplicate records in the CRM. To be fair I haven't followed up with LACRM tech support (which has been excellent otherwise) about this and it's been a minor problem so far. Right now there is no integration with my email marketing tool (iContact) and that is a bit of a hassle. Integration with MailChimp is there but that's not what I use.

It would be nice to have a mobile app, but actually Safari works just fine - just a bit more convenient and probably more functional with a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - the trial period was very helpful. I got a 60 day trial period because of a referral from a colleague - see if you can track down that offer. Ask yourself: would I really use the additional features that other products offer?

I'm tracking my activities reaching out to and following up with contacts. LACRM keeps me on top of my communications and makes it really easy to manage opportunities through my pipeline. And so I do the work I need to do. What more could I ask for?

Less Annoying CRM review by Jesica B.
Jesica B.

"Open area for great sale."

What do you like best?

I like that with this software I can optimize the function of the sales group. Also, I can monitoring and assembly of the request of potential clients. Of course, I can say that supporting interior correspondence between all departments it is the great things which will help us to increase our sales.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any bad issue with this platform. As for me, I like how is everything works after installing that program. I'm glad that for all of us to work with all of the tools are easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have a chance to see the real figure of the work. You will use automatic reporting, shown sales data and the ability to analyze the plan of implementation. The ability to control the company from anywhere. The software works fast. I recommend it to you.

We like that our correspondence between colleagues is spent in one scheme and let us react as soon as possible to new tasks from our leader. Manager of departments can track the percent of sales plan realization, see the number of clients that are at one or another degree.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jaeson D.
Jaeson D.

"Enough Features and Practically Zero Learning Curve!"

What do you like best?

I find LACRM does what I need it to do without having to spend a lot of time managing the app and letting me get to what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a couple of additional features to make life simpler. LACRM strikes the right balance between just enough information at my fingertips and having so much bloat in the software so that when I contemplate using it, I become anxious thinking I may not be able to remember how to do the simple things I need done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use LACRM's generous trial period to see how it works with a small project. The difficulty with transitioning from one CRM to another is the learning curve and having to look at a new screen. LACRM is very intuitive so it's very easy to try a few buttons to see if it will do what you need. I think it's fantastic for small and mid-sized businesses that don't have a full time IT person dedicated to the CRM effort. The reason I love LACRM is because it's just a tool for me to get results without having to learn a complicated set of clicks to see where I stand on my projects.

I need to track my deals and LACRM gives me about 98% of what I need with a very intuitive app. LACRM lets me manage communications and where I stand in the process.

Less Annoying CRM review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"Easiest & Most Effective CRM to Date"

What do you like best?

I love that the CRM allows me to create pipelines for accounts so that all members of our company can see where we stand with the necessary progress for each new client. I also love the ability to attach leads to an account so I can see what I need to do to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! Less Annoying absolutely does everything we need as a company and has some features we haven't even used yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their helpful tutorials about setting up pipelines and leads. This is one of the most valuable assets of the software and well work taking a little time to learn about!

Communication within our organization is so much easier thanks to Less Annoying. Instead of my boss having to go through countless emails to see where we stand with account progress, she can simply log into Less Annoying and see for herself!

Less Annoying CRM review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"LACRM is absolutely amazing and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

How fast I was able to use it efficiently. It is so user friendly. They have thought of every field that you could possibly want to input, and if its not there you can create more fields to fine tune it to your needs. It connects everything for you from emails to businesses to contacts with in the business. I love the pipelines and how you can create them to accommodate your personal needs. Also how you run a report on anything you can imagine.

What do you dislike?

I honesty have not found anything I dislike. Every time I think I have used everything LACRM has to offer I find a feature I haven't utilized yet. They have thought of everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!! You will love it. The last company I worked for spent $62,000 on a CRM , that price is not an exaggeration. It was terrible and not user friendly and absolutely no customer support as promised. . I would put LACRM up against it all day long. LACRM has been so easy to navigate I have not had to reach out LACRM support much for help but thery were right there when i did. And they have checked in with me periodically to see if I needed anything or had any questions. NO catch the price is the price too good to be true.

LACRM is an absolute must have for lead management. I can 100% accredit LACRM for me staying on top of and closing new accounts. One of the biggest thing for me also is the task and event reminder list that I am emailed every morning. I handle over 80 business accounts with a minimum of 3 contacts in each. There is a never ending list of things I need to do for these companies and people I deal with directly inside. I could never remember all the tasks. All while staying in touch with vendors and searching for new clients. Some task are set for weeks or even months out. I am always reminded.

Less Annoying CRM review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Fast, intuitive, robust cloud-based CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that LA CRM is cloud-based and very fast so I can use on any device. Plus, it is very customizable - allowing me to design the way I capture and manage my contact information. And the newest update to the calendar function is terrific - letting me create topic-specific calendars for my contacts. I also like the fact that I can easily identify contact relationships and the ability to attach files to each contact.

What do you dislike?

I would very much like to have a more robust mobile version. The current version is quick but very basic -

adding a few more of the cool features would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend investigating Less Annoying CRM. It is a powerful yet easy to use tool. Their customer service department is fantastic - very knowledgeable and quick to respond. You owe it to yourself to check it out.

I am able to manage several thousand contacts across a range of projects easily. I have numerous pipelines that I am managing. I also like the flexibility - I can easily add qualifying criteria that includes Groups to Calendars to various data fields - all very quickly and easily. I use it every single day to manage client interaction tied directly to earned income.

Less Annoying CRM review by Joseph G.
Joseph G.

"I LOVE this CRM"

What do you like best?

There are several things I adore about this CRM.

Firstly, it has an intuitive simplicity; I logged on and pretty much knew how to use it. When I did have questions, the customer service team have been responsive and super helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely haven't encounteren anything that I didn't like .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple, inexpensive and that doesn't require endless training and manuals, to help you manage your relationships, workflow and pipelines, then this is just brilliant. It integrates beautifully with Google calendar too.

I'm launching a new charity, and in the course of the last year, have had hundreds of conversations and this has helped me regain control of my relationships and workflow. It's also let me build pipelines at a self-defined level of sophistication.

Less Annoying CRM review by Diane U.
Diane U.

"Perfect for a Sole Proprietor Startup Service Business"

What do you like best?

* Completely customizable

* Flexible search

* Pipelines can be completely edited and changed for whichever use you'd like

* Great task system and agenda

* Calendar integrates with Google Calendar, so I have it synchronizing with automated scheduling software

* Excellent file upload section

* Records emails with a BCC address

* Excellent customer service, especially for those of us who need to do everything by email (who has time for phone calls!?)

* Incredibly affordable

What do you dislike?

The ONLY con with this program is that I can't color code my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Just do it. It's the best I found, and it works great on mobile devices as well.

I need a CRM to keep track of my sales leads, scheduling, and account activity. Hubspot was WAY too complicated and not easily customizable, so I tested a few others and tried this. It was a very easy decision to buy after the 30-day trial.

Less Annoying CRM review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"I have been very pleased with the LACRM application since I've subscribed"

What do you like best?

The application is easy to use and contains all the primary features I need in organizing my contacts and tracking leads and all the important deadlines required in successfully running my real estate business.

What do you dislike?

The Google contacts sync feature frequently causes duplicate contacts to appear. This is frustrating and when deleting the duplicates I never know if something is getting removed accidentally. It would be nice if there was a better email campaign integration.

Organizing all my contacts into specific groups. This application allows me to easily track all my important deadlines, identify and track all my leads, and integrate into the Mailchimp email application. The dashboard lets me quickly see what I need to accomplish for the day as well as status of all my leads.

Less Annoying CRM review by Domenic P.
Domenic P.

"Easy of use"

What do you like best?

I like that software because I can to control all my contacts and of course an easy way to track leads. I would like to say that set up is very simple and takes just e seconds.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad cons about it. And if I have some issues I will have support. Support you can receive for free through email and phone. I like that product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really Like that software. The easier way to use. Simple to set up. Doesn't make any problem to work with it. Strong control on contacts. Here is everything that you need for a small business.

With all of this nice tools makes my work run and be more clear. With this software, we don't have any complex plans.Helps us to track our sales. Cares about our increase.

Less Annoying CRM review by John H.
John H.

"User friendly, intuitive, easy set up."

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple enough to get very comfortable with in less than two hours. Even as the administrator it was this easy. All actions are intuitive and require few steps. Peace of mind knowing I can find what I need when I need it.

What do you dislike?

At first was unhappy that it does not completely integrate with Outlook but I now see it's limited integration as an advantage. It creates a clean focused space that is separate from my Outlook inbox, but which is linked in the cases I want it to be linked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried several, this one is the greatest, and very little investment in time to try it out.

Best customer service of anything I have in business or personal life.

When my supervisor says "Where were we with Account XYZ?" five months after anything has happened with them, within a minute I can say; "This is exactly what has happened and where we are at."

When one of us comes back from a trade show with a pack of contacts we can upload and disperse them within our department, and later know who's they are and what has happened with them easily.

Less Annoying CRM review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Wow, this is a game changer."

What do you like best?

The price is very reasonable, and their customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm still learning the ins and outs, so I can't say. My next project is to send out a email blast. I hope they can help me do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's a generous offer of one month free and I got a second month because it was recommended to me through a friend. I've already paid the $10 a month now, because it seems like it has everything I need for my clients.

From the moment my clients were transferred, I saw who's birthday is coming up and that was a huge plus. SUddenly reaching out to my clients isn't such a chore.

Less Annoying CRM review by Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.

"Easy to Learn - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized and lets me focus on my company. It was easy to learn and customer support answers questions quickly. You can have multiple calendars, all in one place which helps if you have more than one small business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. They are upgrading their mobile app and it will be smoother when that is finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for people who are not tech savvy.

They don't fill up the CRM with useless information you don't need.

I accomplish more in my day because all my information is in one place! No more post it notes or forgetting to follow through with someone. No more searching for info. It is all here!

"Simple and Organized!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive, easy-to-use website interface that can be customized without becoming too complicated. The customer service is prompt, personal, and accurate.

What do you dislike?

The report feature is a little bare-bones and not as customizable as we need. We make it work the best we can, but it requires some more work on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying is somewhere between an address book and an Excel spreadsheet. It helps keep your info organized and is able to produce reports, but if you're looking for something with extensive reporting capabilities, Less Annoying is essentially only able to give back to you what you provide it in the first place.

We have downsized from a much larger, less manageable CRM to Less Annoying, and employees remarked immediately how much easier it is now. Even less tech savvy employees are able to check the CRM and perform basic tasks without instruction.

"It's Just Easy"

What do you like best?

We were up and running within minutes without issue. Customer service was and still is prompt in resolving any issues or questions. It's also easy to import and export our data out, so we don't feel like we are committed to using this forever if we outgrow it.

What do you dislike?

This is a super simplified CRM which has pros and cons. I could be wrong, but it's not very scalable. I'm using Spark email for a Mac computer, so I have to remember to Bcc the auto log email address to record customer interactions and sometimes I forget which causes a gap in the thread. I don't think there is a way to drop an email into the lead pipeline after it's sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to get your info out if you decide it's not right for you. This is a real challenge with some CRM solutions. Based on this, it's a good initial platform to learn what additional features you need, or if you are happy with a scaled down version. For the price per user, you can't go wrong.

Keeping up with leads and contacts from the multiple channels. It has helped our organization stay consistent with who is managing what and anyone can see the last point of contact, or status of a lead.

Less Annoying CRM review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Perfect Easy-To-Use CRM For a Solo-Entrepreneur"

What do you like best?

Most CRM solutions are far too advanced for most small business entrepreneurs. Less Annoying CRM is perfect for people who lack the technical expertise required to use Salesforce but still want to keep track of their prospects and pipeline. The functions provided by LACRM are easy to understand, easy to use, and most importantly they work as described. Having a series of videos to teach users is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I thought I would dislike being directly connected to outlook, but the ability to bcc LACRM works perfectly for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner who wants a straight forward CRM that is easy to use and easy to understand, this is the product for you. It might be lacking the bells & whistles offered by larger CRM companies, but these additional features are not necessary for most small businesses. CRM solutions don't have to be complicated and LACRM is proof.

In the first three days using LACRM, I found a forgotten lead and sign him up as a client. The annual net revenue received from this client will pay for 50% of my annual LACRM expense.

Less Annoying CRM review by User

"A Powerful, Easy to Use Tool (At A Very Reasonable Cost)"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use. 2. Great user support. 3. Consistently works well. 4. No unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this tool. I hope to see certain features in the future, but that is not a "dislike" -- that's a hope!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LACRM provides a generous trial period. Try it, and I am pretty sure you will like it. It was a revelation to me, and saved me from dozens of spreadsheets, calendar entries, slips of paper, and reminder notes. I have not yet tapped into the email possibilities, but that is the project for 2018-19!

It is incredibly difficult to keep track of contacts I make at conferences. Also, in my industry, customers are notoriously busy, and frequently do not respond until gently nudged many times over. Less Annoying CRM solves this by keeping me on top of what I need to be doing on hundreds of follow ups.

Less Annoying CRM review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"LACRM is great for our small union"

What do you like best?

The best part of LACRM is how easy it was to get started and use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how records have to be assigned to users. Everyone can still see the record but it still needs a user to be assigned to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trail and import some of your data and start using it. Make sure you customize the fields and groups to show you how you could manage your records.

We were using old database software to manage our members, then importing data to an email service and sending emails. With LACRM we manage all members and the email lists are synced with MailChimp.

Plus the best part was that we customized the pipeline functionality to track grievances that we have filed. This was a hidden gem we didn't even realize was possible unitl after we subscribed!

Less Annoying CRM review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"CRM can be simple!"

What do you like best?

This is a wonderful, easy-to-use tool, with many useful functions. Less Annoying CRM gives me access to my entire story with partners and customers, and I can get it anywhere and anytime. The fact that I can access information even through a mobile phone is another big plus.

What do you dislike?

Less Annoying CRM does not have cons. I have tried others and I know this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying CRM is just a great tool if you are disappointed in CRM and do not believe that it can be simple. You can check it yourself, because you can use the free trial version. I'm sure that you will be as enthusiastic about him as I am!

"For a long time, I and my colleagues used other CRMs, and I must admit - I did not like to use them. Sometimes it took us too long to sort out all the necessary functions and not always we got the result that we expected.

We were very surprised when we started using Less Annoying CRM, and we were all clear and easy. Less Annoying CRM is a simple CRM, but at the same time, it is quite functional. I have the ability to segment contacts, create groups and build chains. This helps me quickly access information for each project or client. It reminds me of tasks and terms."

Less Annoying CRM review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Ready to Go CRM"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is incredibly easy to use and most importantly, very easy to start up. I started using Less Annoying CRM for myself, to simply keep track of some of my business partners and status of partnerships, but when I realized how easy it was to share, I added other colleagues to it.

What do you dislike?

While it was simple, it wasn't very graphically pleasing. I feel like they could make some simple changes and just make it look much better and give it more of a click through, social-media like feel. Also, working in the education industry, it would be very nice to be able to change some of the verbage and other item specifics within Less Annoying CRM, as the program is set up for those who really focus on sales, unfortunately, we were not able to make those changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get all potential users together from the very beginning. While Less Annoying CRM is very easy to use, there is limited ability to adapt / change items within the system, so you need to make sure it fits everyone's needs. If it does, it is worth it. This is the reason I am no longer using Less Annoying CRM, because I had to go with a system that fit everyone.

Keep track of our relationships with different relationships we had with business partners. It helped us so we would know if there were individuals we needed to follow up with, due to action items or the fact that we haven't touched base with them in quite some time.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Simple, Intuitive, and Attractive"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the intuitive functioning of the CRM and the attractiveness of the various panels. It is simple to import and export data when necessary. I find the various default fields to be useful, plus in some cases I can create my own.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to save "canned" responses within the program and to easily access and use them when dealing with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You will most likely discover that LACRM meets the majority of your needs.

Simple organization. I do not use all of the functions of the CRM, but I certainly find it to be very useful. Using the Task function, I have created my own way to remind myself to stay in touch with current and potential clients.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jayne G.
Jayne G.

"Amazing, User Friendly and The BEST I have ever used"

What do you like best?

From the initial contract with Less Annoying, complete satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would change using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you try Less Annoying your shopping will stop. By far the best CRM I have ever used.

Keeping on top of leads, receiving email reminders for tasks but most of all the interface is extremely user friendly. In the past, the huge expense associated with CRM's that had too many features and was time consuming to master, is now not an issue. The price is affordable and the customer support is the best I have come across.

Less Annoying CRM review by William S.
William S.

"Powerful, Feature Rich, Intuitive & Easy To Use CRM!"

What do you like best?

The more I use this application, the more I discover and appreciate its full range of features and capabilities! I especially like the extensive customization features and intuitive yet simple user interface. I have used several "mainstream" CRM's over the past 10 years, most of which were either too complicated or cumbersome to use. With LACRM, I have finally found a CRM that is both easy to use and understand, saves me time, and encourages me to use it rather than frustrate me! A powerful, reliable and valuable business tool at a very reasonable price point.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app for Android available. No ability to easily reassign leads and potentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend! LACRM has a lot of features and capabilities so take the time to learn the product thoroughly. You will be glad you did. Also, the Customer Service Team is excellent and will happily answer any questions you have and provide product assistance when needed.

I have been able to manage my contacts, sales prospects and sales pipeline more efficiently with LACRM. The Workspace screen provides a detailed snapshot of my activities, open tasks and sales opportunities, and helps me stay proactively engaged in the sales process . The integration with Google services such as Contacts, Calendar and Email has also helped me streamline my contact management and scheduling a great deal. The email 'logging" feature is also very useful, and it makes locating and managing correspondence with my prospects and customers much easier and faster.

Less Annoying CRM review by Elaine V.
Elaine V.

"LOVE this tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can keep all my tasks and calendar items, along with contacts and follow up info, in ONE place! It's simple, user-friendly, well organized, and SO helpful!! I LOVE IT!!!

What do you dislike?

Hoping for recurring tasks in the future. :)

I am able to keep my tasks and calendars organized by topic. It's really helpful to see at a glance my activity report and submit it to my board at a moment's notice if requested. It also puts my mind at ease to have ALL my important emails logged and saved under the appropriate contact--it's been easier at times to find communication through this CRM rather than searching the email client.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"The best CRM for small company like mine; price is perfect ; functionality fantastic."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I researched and spent countless hours writing my own and it cowers to the flexibility and functions available with LACRM. For example, I submit webinars I want to attend in the calendar; get daily reminders of the day's activities - even when I am teaching a class.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the limited calendar functionality, The latest upgrade fixed all that - it is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The price point and functionality if brilliant.

Taking care of my customer base; calendar reminders and prospect follow up as well as personal notes about my students for future reference.

Less Annoying CRM review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Just an outstanding product"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is so easy to use. Everything is available in the top menu making it easy to find where things are located.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a start up brick and mortar company. It was important for me to have a program that could store all my client details online where I could track jobs, create events, set reminders, and email daily activities. I can also access all my data on my phone when Im out on the road going to jobs making it easy to pull up job details and addresses when needed. This program goes beyond what I expected and the best thing is you can trial it before you pay for it.. The system is cheap and very well thought out. Being able to differentiate jobs types from small jobs and large jobs is also a bit of a bonus feature because even the small jobs are important. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cost effective CRM program. Well done to the Less Annoying CRM Team. Job Well Done.

I have been able to store clients details and jobs online which in turn is available to me on my phone when Im out on the road. It is easy to distinguish high priority jobs from low priority jobs and if I need to bring up an address of a client quickly on the run the my phone can do that for me.

Less Annoying CRM review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Great Help Desk"

What do you like best?

Their help desk is amazing: either I get someone on the phone or they call me back in a few minutes. I am a "I need to know NOW" kind of person. They are amazing

What do you dislike?

There are some minor things, like when I am working off a list, when I go back it brings me back to the top and not where I left off. But most likely they have it covered and I have not bothered to ask yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it; you will not leave. It is SOOOO easy to get into.

We are spread all over the country. Our joint calendar keeps us all informed. The tasks lets nothing slip through the cracks.

Less Annoying CRM review by Dennis H.
Dennis H.

"Powerful - - - yet simple!"

What do you like best?

I love that this CRM is full featured yet is so simple to use. A lot of CRM's are feature packed but you have to have an engineering degree to use them. LA CRM is simple and the learning curve is extremely small!

What do you dislike?

The mobile options are very limited. My understanding is they are working on upgrading this currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a full featured CRM that is simple to use and reasonably priced then LA CRM is the one for you!!!

Managing my clients, prospects and calendar. I have more time to focus on the Revenue Generating activities because I'm not wasting time with a complicated CRM.

Less Annoying CRM review by Laela S. E.
Laela S. E.

"I am a customer of Less Annoying CRM (LACRM)"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to use and the customer service is freaking awesome. Let me say that again... The customer service is FREAKING AWESOME! Easy to customize. Great collaboration tool. I love the notifications for meetings. How you can link clients to appointments and schedule other people to events. It has made our organization much more productive. The simplicity is what is great about it because anyone can use it. What good is a CRM if no one uses it?

They have a great back up and it is easy to get your data back. I like that there are no tiers of cost. It is so straight forward and very much Less Annoying. I'm so glad we are using their product.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to merge with an email client for calendaring and so you can send out a drip campaign. It does work with Mail Chimp but we don't subscribe to their services and don't want to pay the costs for that service. There are work arounds though - exporting data to excel and creating a mail merge that way. I do wish that it was more in sync with Outlook so any emails that come in or out could be automatically logged in the CRM. But that also prevents waste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a system it is quick to get started and is very easy to use and manage. As an administrator, it was very quick to set up and train on. The group calendar has been instrumental for our success. I love the notifications for your day that you get in the morning which includes your calendar of appointment and your tasks for the day. You can assign tasks for other people. The only thing it doesn't have that we may eventually need is an email drip campaign. It is currently connected to Mail Chimp but we are not subscribers.

Collaboration. Visibility into calendars. Central system to see contacts. Pipelines and prioritization of clients to contact. Setting tasks. It has been a tremendous tool for us.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jym N.
Jym N.

"Great Value for the power provided in LA CRM"

What do you like best?

This is my choice for a first CRM for the entrepreneurs and solopreneurs that I consult with and service.

Our purpose is in supplying a marketing system that works for the startup will he/she is spending their 60+ hours a week refining the service or product they offer, on-boarding initial staff and alliances and closing deals with targets are that ready. The value of this system is that it allows tracking of those real targets that are not quite ready to seek a proposal.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see it 'content' integrated with email marketing systems like MailChimp and social media. It does provide an adequate opportunity to maintain notes on the activity so that a best-of-breed message can be adjusted in a variety of categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for a full-featured CRM ready for the startup entrepreneur community

Contact Manager and identification of companies that are targets for our client's services and/or products. The ability to use that contact manager as a To-Do system is helpful.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Less Annoying Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and training tutorials are wonderful. Easy to learn. And it is very affordable. Not only would I recommend this system to other, I have recommended it to numerous companies. Also have found their help desk extremely beneficial although I really haven't had to use it much. It has become an intergral part of what I do each day. Also like the email notification of what I have to do each day. Allows me to review over coffee before I get the day started.

What do you dislike?

Would like more download options such as being able to export certain fields and not all of them every time. Would like to be able to produce mail lists more easily from it. And integration with iContact would be a big plus as I use that extensively as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend especially for smaller companies. And not only would I recommend, I have recommended to dozens of other business owners. I especially like this for smaller companies that don't need a lot of the bells and whistles of the comprehensive programs. Although this one has every feature we could need. In other words, it is just right which makes it easy to learn.

Prospect contact and follow up mainly. However, we also use it to document contacts with clients so that all members of our team have notes from everyone else who has had contact with them. Priceless to me. It has helped me keep in contact with prospects which is extremely important as our service tends to have a long selling cycle. So, I can easily schedule follow up calls six months and a year in advance.

Less Annoying CRM review by David M.
David M.

"Less Annoying and a lot more"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is absolutely that - less annoying which is a lot. If you have used CRMs before, you know that many are not so easy to use. LACRM is not only easy to use and intuitive, but as I use it more, I keep finding myself smiling as I discover new features that really make sense and make it an even better tool and for managing my tasks and contacts. I’m a very happy customer.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I wish it had - like tagging and small batch emails, but I'm told that new features are coming, so I'm optmistic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you might want to use it and give it a 30-day try. Support (live and documentation) is awesome, and if it meets you needs with the feature set, it is a very well made and supported tool

It's just a lot easier to stay on top of multiple contacts and multiple processes and pipelines with the clean and simple interface and features.

Less Annoying CRM review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"A wonderful CRM that I can't live without!"

What do you like best?

There is no way with my job as a travel agent that I could effectively do my job without a stellar CRM. Less Annoying CRM is that service for me.

Not only is their product very user-friendly and intuitive, their customer service is second to none. In a time where it seems most companies have left customer service behind, LACRM does a wonderful job and knowing they are an email away (with a quick response!) if I have a question is very valuable to me.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I would LOVE to see is the ability to store client's credit card information for deposits, final payments, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're hesitant - please don't be. Less Annoying CRM is a wonderful product and company.

I'm keeping organized which for me is the main reason I love LACRM. There is no way I could keep track of my client base, their vacations, their particulars, etc without LACRM.

A particular benefit is the ability, for instance, to look up clients who have traveled on Disney Cruise Line in the last few years. So when a promo or offer comes out for DCL, I am able to see very quickly who those clients are and send them messages about the new offer.

Less Annoying CRM review by Brook W.
Brook W.

"LACRM is my BRAIN!"

What do you like best?

This product keeps me organized everyday! I know exactly what I need to do, when it needs to get done, at a glance I can see where in the process any of my clients are. It's very fast and simple to use, which I really appreciate. I can pull it up easily on my phone or iPad when I'm on the go. And speaking of that, COUNTLESS times have I looked like a rockstar to my clients because I could answer a question they had with a few clicks - even when I wasn't at my desk. I love the fact that it logs all my emails, which keeps a great paper trail for me. I also love how responsive the company is to questions and concerns.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see automated tasks. When I add an Pipeline of a certain type, it automatically would create a set of tasks for me. For each client I have about 15-20 various tasks I do, I do have a workaround for this, which works well, but it would be nice to all be in one program!

I am so much more organized and can be on the go with just my laptop instead of a huge file of papers. I am much more efficient and I save a ton of time with this software. For an example, I have about 200 active clients at any given time, with a few clicks I can easily see what month I need to focus on each client, due dates, to do items, and other details. I can run reports to share with teammates. What used to be me re-typing all this information is now exported into an Excel spreadsheet and emailed within minutes.

Less Annoying CRM review by User

"Intuitive and support when needed!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, lots of help resources if I get "stuck." Short webinars are targeted, well done and put together.

What do you dislike?

The security settings in LA CRM are SO robust that my boss has me locked down... good for her and LA CRM product, but I need to ask for access to build features company needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend giving lots of thought to needs and structure, prior to implementation. Start on small scale to "test it out," then GO FOR IT!

Capturing contacts, documenting exchanges (meetings. conferences, keywords, groups, sending targeted emails, importing/exporting contacts, etc.) Our company has used Programmer API to build interface which allows scan of business cards, OCR recognition and upload into LA-CRM--LOVE IT!

Next step is to build out pipelines!

Less Annoying CRM review by Administrator

"I would recommend Less Annoying CRM to anyone! Especially small start ups"

What do you like best?

We are a start up non profit and Less Annoying CRM has been a game changer for us. We use it to manage our community relationships, volunteers, contacts, and track our moving processes with the pipeline feature. The CRM is so EASY to use. We looked at a lot of different programs before deciding to got with Less Annoying CRM. The name is spot on, all the other CRM programs we tried were to complicated to set up and not user friendly. I set up Less Annoying CRM in less than 15 minutes and have helped several of our other local non profit partners do the same. The price is also soooo reasonable. We love this product.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this product is that we didn't find it sooner

So many! We never lose contacts anymore. We don't forget to schedule important meetings with the tasks feature. We can access groups quickly and easily. We manage our volunteer applications with the pipeline feature. We upload confidential information into profiles that are password protected.

Less Annoying CRM review by Frank N.
Frank N.

"All the functionality I want without any clutter!"

What do you like best?

As I stated in the title, it has all the functionality I want without a lot of flaky widgety stuff I don't care about and which doesn't help me. I've been in sales for nearly 30 years, and somebody at LACRM knows exactly how I work and designed a tool to support my efforts.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything significant to dislike about this product. I would like to have .ics (Apple calendar) integration, but that's a bear for them since .ics is an unstable standard. Oh, yeah, they listen to your requests and are very honest about what is currently within reach for the product, and what is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used SalesForce, Act!, Siebel, Maximizer, GoldMine, Onyx, Sugar and many more over 30 years. I am a power user of SFA wherever I go and am often on the selection committee. I strongly recommend you have a look at Less Annoying CRM before you make a final decision about the CRM system you deploy.

It integrates right out of the box with what I need it to integrate with. I am not spending WEEKS trying to roll this product out. It's not a "hot mess" like a lot of other products on the marketplace. I need to go out and sell something, and I don't have to think about my CRM system when I'm doing that.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Exactly what it says - less annoying!"

What do you like best?

So fast to set up, easily customisable and it helps to make sure all follow ups are completed quickly every day. The price is excellent too, with no "add-ons" as the size of the database grows.

What do you dislike?

I Can't think of anything I don't like about the product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think hard about "pipelines" and the stages of each sale, to get them right from the start. Also set up your email system to match the pipelines in Less Annoying, so you can mass mail each group of prospects with offers etc.

Less Annoying solved out problem of maintaining timely follow up with our prospects. We have achieved a conversion rate of around 30% on our key product just by making sure we follow prospects up in a logical sequence. It also helps us maintain regular contact with our existing clients, cementing long term relationships with them, whilst giving us great data and reporting on how we are doing.

Less Annoying CRM review by Susie S.
Susie S.

"LACRM is one of the best CRM's out in the market place..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, reporting features, being able to set up appointments, and attaching files so they are all in one place. The customer service is excellent!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a free trial and the best way to know if this tool will work for your business is to simply try it out. You can't go wrong. There are many CRM's out there, but this one is at the top.

We are the solution for newspaper sales teams that are in need of fresh year round money making ideas so that they can obtain new business, save time, and have a consistent revenue stream. Benefits: LACRM keeps me organized, helps to prevent lost sales with the follow up features and appointment settings. Helps you keep track of your leads, it shows who is working what lead, and with a few clicks management can find out who is being productive or not.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jan D.
Jan D.

"A CRM that works"

What do you like best?

it simple and accessible from any device

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. So far I have been pleased

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff at Less Annoying CRM are a great help and very accessible to answer any questions and to help guide you through the setup and any of your employees when needed. I have been very pleased with the system even though we are not fully using all the features - YET.

Less Annoying CRM solved our ability as a company to have access to our client database from anywhere. Plus, it created a better means for follow up, and gives every employee access to company and individual calendars which helps coordinate schedules, along with the daily delivered task menu. As we continue to adapt and adjust, I see Less Annoying CRM being a crucial part of our day to day operations.

Less Annoying CRM review by Sarah U.
Sarah U.

"Great idea, good price, but needs a bit more work done to be efficient"

What do you like best?

I can bcc an email address and have that email automatically added to that individual accounts.

What do you dislike?

When you bcc the address when sending an email, attachments will not automatically upload to the users account. If I were to send an attachment, I would have to BCC in the email then go back to the account in LACRM and upload the attachment manually and separately, so it defeats the purpose.

I used this for our software clients who were part of a large corporation but had smaller branches and staff at each branch. It was helpful to have an account then staff underneath that could connect to he account. I also corresponded with our clients 90% of the time by email so it became second nature to BCC LACRM to automatically upload to the account. I could then go back and see all correspondence.

Less Annoying CRM review by Bev D.
Bev D.

"amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

This CRM is easy to use. My time is valuable figuring out new programs takes a while so with the other CRM's I've tried I would give up after a month or two with very little of my customer and potential customers being in the CRM. Less Annoying CRM emailed me quickly after I started the 30 day trial to set up a time to help get me set up, and they put in my existing information in to save me time. Anytime I have a question they are quick to answer

What do you dislike?

haven't found anything yet, so far they have answered every question I have

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great CRM that is very affordable

keeping track of my potential clients and the contact I've had with them. I love the task portion that alerts me to what I need to do. I have customers that require different services the groups keep that all organized.

Less Annoying CRM review by Rusty R.
Rusty R.

"Finally found a Simple to Use CRM that Specializes in Customer Contact Information"

What do you like best?

Simple and Easy to use, great calendar function with email notifications, variety of ways to search for information on clients, excellent notes section, emails can be tagged to a client, software focuses on client contact not on goals, targets, sales forecasting & sales conversions.

Exceptional service whether you use email or phone them directly.

If you are looking for a CRM that specializes in client contact info, can create notes for follow up communication & client updating and a calendar function that reminds you what your next actionable steps are, then I would highly recommend Less Annoying CRM.

I don't need all the extra bells and whistles that other programs offer and the cost that goes with those options.

One important consideration for me was that their very reasonable pricing (cheap for what you get) allowed me to have several users under the same account for the same one low cost, no extra charges for extra users (how I have set it up in our company).

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have it's own email service provider built in. You have to use something else like Mail Chimp to send out newsletters or promotional emails.

Would like to see more report functionality so I could fine tune how my reports are created & produced.

Would like a better way to attach files and drawings to the appropriate clients because attachments will not carry forward when a email is tagged to a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of your Less Annoying CRM representative assigned to your account and ask a lot of questions.

Better access and control over our growing client list.

Better knowledge, because of the notes functionality, for follow ups.

All client info can be accessed, reviewed/shared and updated by several internal users under one account.

Putting all client info, from several branches, in one location.

Less Annoying CRM review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Exactly what we were looking for"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a CRM for my consulting business and tested out a number in the market. Almost all we tested were very involved and had far more processes and tools than we needed. LACRM provided everything we wanted in a simple and easy to navigate way.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about the program we dislike. That said, having analytics would be nice on the pipeline movement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, you'll love it

Our CRM needs are fully met by LACRM. They've solved every issue we had for reporting and client relations.

Less Annoying CRM review by Gavin M.
Gavin M.

"At last an affordable CRM system that works and is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I pretty much love everything about Less Annoying CRM including it's intuitive, easy to use, interface, it's comprehensive range of features and it's superb support. I have experimented with many different CRM systems but have never found that that works the way I want to work. LACRM is the exception and I and I have been using it consistently for three months now. it's made easier for me to stay on top of my customer projects and manage my business. I also love the fact that they have a very well designed and mobile responsive web portal allows me to use it on my smartphone without needing a standalone app.

What do you dislike?

My only real niggle at the moment is that it doesn't integrate with my online accounting programme FreeAgent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out LACRM - Take the free month trial and get your support person to help with the customisation. These guys offer an excellent support service.

LACRM has solved a number of issues for me in relation to logging jobs and tracking jobs I do for clients. I can easily keep on top of new enquiries and make sure I follow up on them. My conversion rate has increased as a result of using LACRM. I also use LACRM to keep track of lead sources so that I can improve the effectiveness of my marketing.

Less Annoying CRM review by Roger D.
Roger D.

"Less Annoying CRM has allowed me to collate all my paperwork "

What do you like best?

I’m very happy with how the Less Annoyiing CRM allows you to back up what you’ve done to Excel. A concern I had with other CRMs was that you’re putting in all your information, and it’s just stored in the cloud somewhere. A benefit with downloading to an Excel spreadsheet is that if you can’t do a search the way you want to in the CRM, you can manipulate the data however you want in Excel. I used to have bits of paper shuffled around in my diary year after year, CRM tidied that up and ties it up with my calendar, to allow me to monitor my client base effectively.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as yet however interested in linking to more than one Google calendar and recording mobile texts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out on their evaluation

Reducing paperwork and collating contacts.

Less Annoying CRM review by Anne K.
Anne K.

"LACRM has changed my life."

What do you like best?

LACRM is the best out there. It is exactly what I need to run my two businesses. Customer Service is great and the CRM is simple to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the new update to sync multiple calendars into one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Log on first thing in the morning and do everything from the CRM. Write notes as you are speaking to customers.

Keeping track of 2 business client lists and tasks is a breeze with the CRM. Assigning tasks keep my day on track. Being able to review and track emails is great.

Less Annoying CRM review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"I have virtually nothing but good things to say/"

What do you like best?

I like the customization level you can reach. We run some campaigns that require strange titles, and it is very easy to manipulate the CRM to your own.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes after adding or deleting a name, there will be two contacts or one contact for the company as well as one for the contact. Also, updating sometimes will create a new contact. I am sure this is my fault, just cannot figure out why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely use if you do not have a huge database/client list. Really easy to navigate and keep track, as well as take notes and schedule follow ups. The tasks for the day email is great as well.

I am better organizing our database and keeping in better constant contact with clients.

Less Annoying CRM review by Adlane F.
Adlane F.

"The best CRM for SOHO business"

What do you like best?

I have been using Less Annoying CRM for over 3 years now. I find it super user friendly and powerful at the same time. I highly recommend it to small business users who need a simple to use CRM without the zillion features that add useless complexity. Like many business owners, we have a business to run and no time to learn complex tools. I also like the ticket support system, they always respond within 24 hours and have been of great help. The mobile app is also quite handy.

What do you dislike?

there is not much i don't like. Perhaps I could mention that sync feature with Mailchimp where LACRM lists do not match Mailchimp lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check the video tutorials

Need to stay organized with business leads, maintain contacts updated and available from the cloud.

Less Annoying CRM review by Susanne L.
Susanne L.

"Easy to use and great customer support"

What do you like best?

I'm most impressed with the customer support for a site that I only pay $10 a month to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I don't use many of the features because I have limited needs, but everything works fine for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to my friends for keeping track of their customers.

My greatest need is to keep track of all my clients, my correspondence with my clients, and having a calendar for tracking projects.

Less Annoying CRM review by Martinez G.
Martinez G.

"What can't you use if for?"

What do you like best?

Versatility. Project, sales, office management. You adjust and move forward.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to create recurring tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial. Don't think that the first time you set up the pipe lines, etc, everything will be OK. After years of use I continue to adjust everything to make it better, tighter and more efficient. It is the true strength of this program.

We use it to manage the following. Each agent in office can use for client and inventory management. We use it for office management. We also redesign it for project management and sales.

We are presently bringing a condominium project online and will use it for inventory, sales and client management as well as agent duties and management. We feel we can service all aspects of the project with this single program.

Less Annoying CRM review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"Big Power, Little Cost"

What do you like best?

How much I can customize the pipelines. I have been able to make Less Annoying CRM work for me just the way I need it. Also, the ease with which Less Annoying CRM integrates with Google contacts and Calendar.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the "To-Do" section integrated with ToDoist. That would be extraordinarily helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product for the price. It meets the needs of out small non-profit admirably. I have recommended it to many of my peers and will continue to do so.

I use Less Annoying CRM to track potential partners (clients) for our non-profit, potential volunteers, community supports, training partners, and law enforcement personnel. Less Annoying CRM allows me to know who is where in their training progression and what resources are assigned to them.

Less Annoying CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Most user friendly CRM by far!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a simple solution to handle for equipping the salesforce with an easy to learn and handle CRM system. We tested an handful of systems. Some were so complicated that we did not even get to the testing state. We tried Really Simple Systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Teamgate, CapsuleCRM, HubSpot, SugarCRM, myfactory and LACRM.

LACRM was the most user friendly, easy to learn and most economic option by far.

What do you dislike?

The choice of reports is limited. We would like to customize the reports to our needs.

We are tracking mainly our sales calls with LACRM. With more than 2500 firms in our database we need a scalable system that no potential customer get lost within the database.

Less Annoying CRM review by Consultant

"Review of LACRM"

What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive and well thought out. The tech support has been excellent

What do you dislike?

I am pretty happy over all. I am in the contacts area most of all, and it would be helpful if the "Edit Contacts" was at the top of the page instead of on the lower left. I have to scroll down every time I want to edit. Takes time that isn't really necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Limit the Google Contacts sync to a label on the GMail side and a Group on the LACRM side from the outset. I did a sync for all of my GMail contacts. Now I have to delete 3500 unused contacts on the LACRM side.

Managing an effort to contact a mass of new potential customers. These are cold calls and require a lot of attention to time lines and other details

Less Annoying CRM review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"CRM "

What do you like best?

Its easy go use, so much is done with one click, you can set things up in a way that suits you

What do you dislike?

I havent found any problems. Other crm's i have used almost have too many functions and user fields many if which are irrelevant unkess you are a massive company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inhavebused lots of crm's in various job roles before i was self employed. This one is so simple and affordable to fhe individual and it has transformed my day to day contacting process.

I had all my contacs on bits of paper and on numerous spread sheets. By the time i'd got around to working out who i needed to call and trawled though various old notes i had wasted lots of time. Now i have all my contacts in one place and know exactly when to call them and what about. I can log in and see my daily tasks clearly.

Less Annoying CRM review by Georgiana K.
Georgiana K.

"Simple and complex, but easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy. But even better than that is IF you need help, you have your own customer care person you can CALL...Really! Just call and the SAME day you get the help you need to keep moving forward. I was talked into once by another business coach to use some other CRM, but that lasted less than a day...I am not a techie, and it makes me crazy when I cannot simply understand how to do something. Less Annoying CRM is just that, less annoying and easy to use. Thank you to all the people that make it the BEST CRM out there.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I do not like yet

keep track of my prospects

Less Annoying CRM review by Randy K.
Randy K.

"Former ACT User"

What do you like best?

It was fairly easy to transfer my ACT CRM database to LACRM. Loving having access to all my info from my Mac and iPhone everywhere I go. Great product. Glad I found LA CRM! I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

There w is no way to transfer the ACT groups and notes to LACRM groups.

Cloud access

"Essential business tool"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying is an amazing tool for our business. We use the pipeline feature for tracking new and potential legal services clients, the calendar for networking and syncing across multiple accounts, and the activity feed is a great, easy to read and access summary. Navigating the site is very intuitive making each feature truly valuable. Information is well organized; It’s very easy to absorb relevant information from each view. Less Annoying has become essential to our day to day operations and I love recommending it to other people.

What do you dislike?

I think the calendar could be a bit more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tested a bunch of CRMs, before committing to Less Annoying. This was the most intuitive and the customer service is unparalleled!

Keeping track of client/potential client statuses,' along with related documents is much easier with Less Annoying CRM.

Less Annoying CRM review by Saad M.
Saad M.

"Best CRM I have ever used for all 5 of my companies"

What do you like best?

LACRM is the simplest and easiest CRM I have ever used. It allows me to do everything I want without being complex or annoying. I highly recommend it to everyone in sales and business

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more customization options. I love the custom fields

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care for simplicity in your business then I highly recommend using LACRM. It doesn't get in your way as you are trying to improve business operations.

Business organization. I have all of my customers, for each business, on LACRM along with custom fields, groups, and pipelines. Everything stays super organized

Less Annoying CRM review by Diane N.
Diane N.

"Critical to Keeping Us Organized!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the biggest. Also, an ability to create your own pipelines. This is powerful as it can be completely customized to any business; it does not need to be solely sales focused.

What do you dislike?

No recurring appointments on calendar. LACRM is planning to add this in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate and document your process before modifying the Pipeline. Recognize that if you have captured lots of contacts, it will take a while to get these all input into the tool.

Ability to view client contact information anywhere and track client interactions. We have been able to also use this tool for our non-profit work by segmenting the contacts via groups.

Less Annoying CRM review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"This is perfection for a small business"

What do you like best?

The solid operation and simplicity. It may have 1-2 things you wish it could do, but that's a small sacrifice for it's reliability and solid functionality. The other thing is the instant assistance with any problem or question. Via email or phone these guys get back to you fast and treat you like their most important customer.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Maybe once or twice I wished for a functionality but like I said above, it's worth the reliability and simplicity to sacrifice having everything. I think they could do updates a bit more often tho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO it! It is great.

CRM functionality for a sales office of one or two employees. It works very well for me!

Less Annoying CRM review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Less Annoying - perfect name"

What do you like best?

LACRM- the name is the promise. The team are brilliant, the support prompt and the answers clear. Even given the fact that we are on the other side of the globe and a relatively small account the attention is always quick and personable. With the tutorials and support I would recommend LACRM for any small to medium sized business- well done guys- wish I had thought of it myself.

What do you dislike?

You have to go to another provider to see all of your contacts on a map. All else brilliant.

Replacing a mac based program that is not comparable with new hardware.

Less Annoying CRM review by Norma I.
Norma I.

"Incredibly user friendly CRM with outstanding support included."

What do you like best?

This CRM gets the job done without all sorts of features and functions we don't need. Training time for new users is 10 minutes tops. Adding and managing users is easy. We like the daily follow-up list showing up in our personal email every day. What is really notable is the support staff at LACRM. They all respond quickly, and are really patient and skilled. It's been such a bonus having them import thousands of leads for us too. I would highly recommend this CRM to any business. It is appropriately named, which is why, after getting overwhelmed with ACT and Goldmine, I decided to check it out.

What do you dislike?

there really isn't anything except the colors for users on the calendar, but I understand LACRM is working on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If you've ever used other CRM's you'll understand that their name says it all. Plus you cannot beat the price.

Keeping track of thousands of companies in different areas, noting status and follow-up plus accurate appointment setting. Time savings and remaining organized. No down time because of CRM issues or training.

Less Annoying CRM review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Intuitive, Customizable, and Backups"

What do you like best?

1) Ability to customize fields

2) Ability to download excel backups and CSV backups (VERY important)

3) Sync with Google

4) Very intuitive

5) Great customer service

6) Pipelines/Groups are helpful

7) The Workspace screen is awesome

8) Affordable

What do you dislike?

1) I wish the mobile phone screen had all the options available like "Activities" at a glance. I can't seem to find that option.

2) Perhaps a dedicated phone app would be better.

3) I wish we could customize the contact screen. For example, perhaps if the components of the contact screen were modular and could be moved elsewhere on the screen or resized.

4) I wish all fields would backup to Google but I realize that's probably impossible.

5) Perhaps an auto backup feature or "backup" reminder?

6) I REALLY wish I could color code calendar events rather than all being in blue. I also wish there was a "repeating" event feature for vacation days, birthdays, other repeating events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a free trial. It's very intuitive. Not complicated like other software.

Ability to track activities with clients and ability to track emails back and forth with clients. Ability to task, group, and "pipeline" are very helpful. Basically helping me keep up with client activity is most important.

Less Annoying CRM review by Ross M.
Ross M.

"A great tool for office and on the move"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is a great tool for managing your client database for a variety of purposes. It did away with my previous spreadsheets and has various functions built in to assist in keeping in touch with your clients and is an ideal networking assistant. This CRM is web based which means you can access it on the move away from the office and if need be it can act as an aide memoire prior to a client meeting.

What do you dislike?

I have used LACRM for over two years. After an free introductory trial you hit the ground running. There is excellent training available within the CRM itself. The Less Annoying staff are always on hand to help if you need it by phone, email or Skype. Needless to say I do not have any dislikes for this CRM.

I am able to manage my client lists, appointments, client wants and needs with much more professionalism and confidence than before. This tool has made an immense difference to the way I work.

Less Annoying CRM review by Bob K.
Bob K.

"Very pleased"

What do you like best?

Great support

Easy to use

Great features

What do you dislike?

Sorry. Cannot really think on anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried MANY other CRMs before we found Less Annoying CRM. These other programs took too long to understand, provided very limited support and just required too much training before our staff could use them. With Less Annoying we were up and running in a matter of minutes, yes minutes. AND, their support staff is amazingly reachable, even sometimes on weekends!

Keeping track of activities of remote staff and holding them accountable to their goals and objectives.

Less Annoying CRM review by Karen K.
Karen K.

"This CRM product suits me perfectly."

What do you like best?

As a consultant, I love the fact that I can keep client reports, photographs, notes and emails all in one place. On the road, I can check an address with a quick contact search. I also use the CRM for my business organisation. I really enjoy the support as well as I've been getting to know my way around the software.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have a rollover function that shows me my tasks for each day of my calendar, so that I can see at a glance what they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a microbusiness, then I highly recommend this CRM

Mainly to have all of my business information in the cloud.

I have realized the organizational power of this product and use the calendar for family events and tasks as well.

I love being able to tag emails and can empty out my email folders now.

Less Annoying CRM review by bruce h.
bruce h.

"The best CRM for the money based upon my experience"

What do you like best?

This CRM does the basics so well. Easy to learn (literally 5 minutes to start) and then just follow the main dashboard for what you need. We run a Team of 7 people and each member can subscribe themselves for the low monthly fee. We have tried other more popular (read more complicated) CRM's and found them to be too difficult, too long learning curve, and too feature laden to be of real value. Most Realtors simply will not use 90% of the features they offer. My sincere advice is try Less Annoying....after all its FREE for the 1st 30 days.

What do you dislike?

The Mobile app needs to be improved. The current mobile access is to the full site and it is difficult to read and utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it....its free for the 1st 30 days

Quick recording of client info, background of the lead, etc. Daily task notice in your e-mail is a great organizer. Less stress.

Less Annoying CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"My experience has been positive. Site is intuitive and functional."

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize with limited effort to suit my business needs.

What do you dislike?

I have found solutions for all of my business needs. I have no issues to report

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business, I highly recommend this product. The price is right, the support is amazing. The staff is always offering assistance, promptly responds to emails and goes the extra mile to make sure you have not only the answers that you need but also help you better understand the software in general. They proactively want to make sure that you are getting the most out of it. They seem to always be looking for ways to improve the product. The big names do not offer nearly the level of support and they are willing to sacrifice customer service if they feel the improvement is not worth their while.

We have migrated from multiple spreadsheets to track leads and contacts to capturing all of the information in one place that can be viewed by multiple users.

Less Annoying CRM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"It should be called Never Annoying CRM"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is the most intuitive program I have ever used. When I was looking for a new CRM, I asked two groups I participate for their recommendations. Then I read all available reviews, looked at the orientation videos on youtube and signed up for free trials for four systems. Here's what sold me on Less Annoying CRM: when I asked a question of support, they got back to me so quickly and with clear explanations. With other companies, the answers usually came several days later and the answers seemed to be programmed answers that reflected a keyword in my question. The programmed answers didn't answer the question, so I'd ask again.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to have the contact's photo without it being an attached file. I understand the company is working on this enhancement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial and you will be convinced!

I can do targeted marketing much more effectively now. And it's actually fun to do it because it's so easy to accomplish.

Less Annoying CRM review by Pam W.
Pam W.

"Finally - a CRM that is truly less annoying - and super effective! "

What do you like best?

Easy to learn - easy to use - seamlessly integrates with my google calendar.

And...if you ever need help - the support is super quick to respond and help!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like...this is the best ever. Between this system and One Note - I have gone completely paperless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

All the usual functions of a CRM but now that I'be integrated with my calendar and all my tasks...it is amazingly helpful in staying focused - getting things done faster and in the right order of priority. Love it.

Less Annoying CRM review by Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

"Functional, easy, valuable "

What do you like best?

That all permanent information stays in place and I can easily add notes to each customers file from my phone or computer.

What do you dislike?

This program meets my needs on a daily basis. I haven't found an issue it doesn't solve within the scope of customer management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended this company and software. My business could not function without this product. Customer service is superior and this program fully meets the needs of customer management.

This program is fluid and keeps track of all my info for each customer I have presently and in the past. I can easily send these notes out to the lead person handling a customer for the day.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"President"

What do you like best?

I like that we can track just corporations and do not have to complete personal information if I don't want to. There is also plenty of of customization available for different categories and such.

What do you dislike?

The reports do not put in page breaks when printed. This is not good for reports we send to third parties as details on one company can be split at the bottom/top of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal if you need uncomplicated tracking of customers. The ability to just create companies is a plus for us and may be for others.

LA CRM helps us keep track of files we manage for another company, We are pleased.

Less Annoying CRM review by David M.
David M.

"LACRM is simple, fast, and stays out of my way."

What do you like best?

It's easy to learn, simple and quick to use, and the features I don't need are not cluttering up my work space.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes. My needs are simple and are met by LACRM.

I needed a way to keep track of my client communications. I often go several months to a year between contacts with a client and I need to be able to quickly access information on what was said or done during the last contact, and what work I've done. It also lets me set up reminders and schedule events.

Less Annoying CRM review by Paula W.
Paula W.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Our experience working with the LACRM team has been outstanding. At every interaction with their customer service team for questions (technical or basic), they have been timely, responsive, and sincerely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints to share. Our experience has been great.

Organizing our contacts (leads, prospects, clients), staying on top of follow-up, scheduling meetings and assigning tasks to our team

Less Annoying CRM review by Eric D.
Eric D.

"Less Annoying CRM is.. Less Annoying!"

What do you like best?

I actually did a goog search for" less annoying crm" and I was kidding. I didn't expect to find anything useful. Three months later I have been a happy user of LessAnnoyingCRM for three less annoying months. It's stripped down to the basics for a small business, easy to navigate and actually rather fun to use. Exactly unlike other CRM's I have tried. It also costs a lot less that the more annoying ones. Win.

What do you dislike?

Nothin' I dislike about this. Works great. Nice peeps, too.

Basic management of customer base and client base for a few small privately held businesses I own or co-own.

Less Annoying CRM review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Our Team Loves Less Annoying CRM"

What do you like best?

Simple and straight forward design helps our team do our work fast and efficient. We were up and running in hours with timely help from patient and knowledgeable staff that help us be successful in our first time using a CRM in our business.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing I dislike about Less Annoying CRM! It fits into our daily work flow, helping us be very productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is the best but the people that helped us get started are the very best. Polite and professional and want only your success of integrating a CRM into make your day easier not a full-time job as other CRM companies are.

Keeping all the touches we have with companies and their people in one spot, visible on one screen is something we cannot work with out.

"Best CRM in the market"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface, how easy it is to use and customize, as well as to train brand new person to use, and of course, their awesome customer service!!!

What do you dislike?

User permission levels can be a bit more customizeable;

Export should all data that was uploaded (i.e. If I uploaded a contact with 3 phone #s, all 3 phone #s should be downloaded.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been recommending them since the day I started using it.

Contact management, deal flow tracking.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jason F.
Jason F.