Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM

Simple contact management software for small businesses

Work for Less Annoying CRM?

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Showing 140 Less Annoying CRM reviews
Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Parker L.</span>
Parker L.

Excellent CRM for work organization

What do you like best?

For me, CRM allows you to organize your day. I can not worry and be confident in what tasks are ahead of me today, when they need to be decided, with whom I will communicate, with whom I meet today. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a few clicks, convenient reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like. If I have some problems, thanks to support they are quickly resolved. I definitely like this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the opportunity to see the actual amount of work that needs to be done per day. You can use automatic reporting, sales data and the ability to analyze the implementation plan. I recommend you try it - and you definitely will not regret it.

One of the most convenient features for me is a list of reminders about the task and event that I receive by e-mail every day. I have an endless list of tasks that I need to do and it is CRM that helps me in this and makes my work easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Lin N.</span>
Lin N.

Nice tools to work with.

What do you like best?

I have a place to store anything I need to know about our contacts list. Also, I can see all of the notes, tasks, files and pipeline info connected to a contact. I can say that with our easy search feature, and we will never have distress finding a contact again.

What do you dislike?

Actually, we have a very useful working process with this platform. I can say that during our work we never had a problem. All stage of the program works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good software which will give all useful information. Wery easy to share with all data, comfortable and fast access to reports. Also, you can be sure that you and your working team are following up with all of your trades. Definitely, I recommend it to all.

We can install sharing with other users at our company so that anyone can stay on the same sheet, and we can synchronize with Google Calendar for a simple approach from our phone devices.

What CRM solution do you use?

Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Lida M.</span>
Lida M.

Do not waste a minute

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM allows me to better organize my day. I know exactly what tasks are in front of me, when they need to be decided, with whom they will communicate and with whom I have a meeting today. Basically, I use it on the iPad (the tablet client is just perfect). Good reporting capabilities. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Quite a large price. We looked at cheaper analogs, and they cost less. But our management decided to choose Less Annoying CRM. I use the integration with Google Calendar, but I also wanted to be able to sync with Apple Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well suited for small businesses and small teams that have a good budget. Excellent CRM, with excellent support.

I save a lot of time with this service. Also Less Annoying CRM helps us not to lose more than one customer, that's why we increased our income.

Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Mandy B.</span>
Mandy B.

Very powerful little CRM

What do you like best?

This CRM is less complicated and easy to work with, than any other CRM that I had reviewed. It was extremely affordable and didn't try to "up-sell" on basic everyday functionality that you need to effectively manage clients and communications.

What do you dislike?

Very little. If I had to pick, I personally would like to see the sub-calendars have a selectable option for me to choose whether to published the sub-calendar/s for other users in my organisation to see (or not).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product to track small-medium business customer relationships.

Many others have an excessive amount of utilities included, or added as optional upgrade purchases... though some of those also include your everyday basic usages functionalities only provided in the upgrade (so they left a sour taste in my mouth). Other CRMs promote "free forever", but they don't allow you to grow or expand your business - rather they are just a front for hitting your wallet.

Less Annoying CRM is the absolute BEST product I have trialled online, and this is the sole reason why I have made the decision to register my company with them. We have seriously reduced our "lead loss" by 99% - we capture all leads through the LACRM and it is yielding big results for our little business.

I have no doubt that LACRM will expand to offer other utilities in future. But it has a solid core foundation, that provides ALL the basics that you NEED to capture and nurture your customer relationships in order to achieve fantastic growth for your business - Happy clients = Healthy business.

1. We all know the schedule of the team on the road.

2. We all have very easy and quick access to the client details.

3. The client details and schedules are updated in real-time for all to see the latest info.

4. We don't lose leads or prospects any more.

5. Clients are much happier because we are much more responsive to their emails/requests.

Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Seana A.</span>
Seana A.

True to the name

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Less Annoying CRM is their outstanding and timely customer service. Obviously I like the CRM features or I wouldn't be using it in the first place. But, to me, the difference in good and outstanding always comes down to responsiveness in the customer service department. By the way, you should never have to pay for customer service (like some other CRMs)!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of "tweaks" I would like to see implemented (such as the ability to mark an event complete, or to set a time reminder for a task) but the CRM coaches have been very responsive to me in showing me work-arounds, in addition to sharing upcoming planned changes to the software. It's so nice to know somebody is listening to my needs and eager to respond!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely give them a try! Free trial and very inexpensive. Plus, they are super responsive to their customers’ needs. So if there’s a feature you need, chances are they may be able to accommodate.

I like the customizable pipelines. It has really helped me to follow my PO-Order-Delivery process to be sure that every customer is getting the follow-through and attention they deserve. This has also made me more efficient, thereby increasing my sales.

Less Annoying CRM review by <span>Tina Joy C.</span>
Tina Joy C.

After 9 years of searching finally a solution for small business owners

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is exactly that... less annoying! I like the simplicity of it and the seamless way it integrates with my gmail and calendar. Most CRMs I've tried have too many features I do not need and will never use and don't communicate with my email... I needed something I could implement right away and this is it!

What do you dislike?

While I love most things there is only one small feature that could be better.. when I'm working in email I have to remember to log emails to be sure they go to the contact's records. This works great when I remember but I wish it could be just a bit more automated. It's still so much better than what I've used in the past that it's worth it.

FOLLOW UP! For years I've tried to find a consistent way to follow up with prospects and clients. Less Annoying CRM has changed that and I'm seeing my business grow as a result.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM Videos

Less Annoying CRM Downloads

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

* We monitor all Less Annoying CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.