Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM

4.9

Simple contact management software for small businesses

Work for Less Annoying CRM?

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Showing 220 Less Annoying CRM reviews
Less Annoying CRM review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM review by Thomas T.
Thomas T.

"Simply Amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Less Annoying CRM. It is very intuitive, keeps track of my clients and prospective clients. It easily integrates with my e-mail system and super inexpensive. I cannot say enough good things about the support staff as well. They are super attentive and that speaks volumes to me in this day and age where unfortunately customer service is lacking. Don't waste anymore time give this CRM a try if you want simplicity in your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike it's a great CRM and I cannot think of anything that I personaly dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a CRM with ease of use and implementation then look no further. Pricing is exception especially if you're an entrepreneur that is just getting started and being cost conscious. Great value and super supportive team should you need anything. They are very responsive

I use Less Annoying CRM to keep detailed notes of my clients and prospective clients. The benefits I've realized is it allows me centrally keep notes and sales pipeline on track.

What CRM solution do you use?

Less Annoying CRM review by Susie K.
Susie K.

"Great tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and holds lots of different information. You can customize the fields any way you like, and edit when necessary if things change and you need to capture more or different and additional information. The service team is amazing - VERY hands on and the response time is almost immediate. They have helped with everything - quickly and completely. I love that they jump in if the designated contact is busy or OOO. Real teamwork! Reporting is easy as well. I like that the reminders alert you before a meeting or appointment too. and that you can add users to calls. I also like that you can send reminders to teammates so they remember to follow up if needed.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an automatic "trace" feature we could have to send reminder emails when a program is booked - those are manual now but can be done. I wish there was an outlook feature too as opposed to just Google, but I hear that is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The product is great.

Organizing contacts and conversations has been the focus - setting reminders on when to follow up to keep the business moving forward. The printouts of conversations are wonderful to summarize and to help people get the content quickly for review. This CRM is easy to organize and the reporting is clean and accurate.

Less Annoying CRM review by Bill T.
Bill T.

"Using for over a year ... will use it for more!"

What do you like best?

The ease of modifying categories for notating specific parameters on my client contacts (e.g., medical specialty, lead source, etc.). The fact that I get email notification of upcoming events/tasks is a nice tool to have so I do not have to put the information in an external calendar.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike as an "I wish ... " -- I wish I could save contact information in a viewable format after I mark them as INVALID. Right now they just disappear from view. There may be a way now, but it is not yet obvious to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool at a great price that delivers almost everything that I need. As my company (specifically my sales department) grows I may require more from my CRM, but for now this tool does what I need.

Tracking sales leads from initiation to close (sale won or lost) is made easy with this tool. I can make notes all throughout the process, set tasks, and get reminders. This is quite helpful.

Less Annoying CRM review by Natalie P.
Natalie P.

"The Ideal CRM for Our Building Inspection Company"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the CRM: moving from one area to next (e.g. calendar to contact), the ability to keep track of project via pipelines, the accessible price point for a company of our size and the additional features with other programs (e.g. Emails and Survey Monkey). I can quickly view information regarding a contact, see which team members (using the "groups feature") have had interactions with that contact and see if we sent them emails. Multiple calendars have allowed me to organize my family agenda, while keeping it private from rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

Calendar: when multiple appointments overlap in the same day, the entries shrink into a funnel shape. The lack of ability to create automatic reports about late tasks - a manager must oversee this and create a list of overdue tasks and contact each employee about late tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fair priced, easy to understand CRM system that allows you organize your business contacts and take your marketing to the next level using a variety of tools.

The pipeline system has helped us keep track of prospects for marketing certain of our services. The synching with Mail Chimp has allowed us to easily update audience for our Newsletter.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"A great, basic contact manager"

What do you like best?

So simple to use, including the fact that there's nothing to do locally since it's cloud-based. My last contact manager was powerful, full-blown ... and a support nightmare. I just wanted a reliable package to manage info on my contacts. LACRM delivered.

The support team is as good as any I have ever worked with. The fact that I know the name of several of them still amazes me! It's like getting personalized service. No, it's not like that. It IS that. They take great care of you, helping with the initial setup and responding to questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I admit I am not using the CRM functions related to moving leads and prospects through a sales flow. I use it for contact management, and scheduling and documenting interactions with both business and personal contacts. For what I use it for, it's awesome.

There are a few things I miss from the full-blown contact manager I used to use (ACT). It would do ANYTHING you needed it to do. But that meant tremendous complexity that I finally decided wasn't worth the benefits. I have no regrets about the move to LACRM and have recommended to others. One friend thanked me for that recommendation, saying LACRM was working well ... and she WAS using the CRM functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for simplicity in contact management, it's the perfect solution. If you higher levels of sophistication regarding reporting, creation of custom screens, etc., it may not be the right choice.

It provides the essential function of capturing information about the people I do business with.

Less Annoying CRM review by Deborah B.
Deborah B.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and the support you get is amazing. Email requests or phone calls always are responded to quickly, sometime within an hour or two and they are always willing to assist and help you through it, and once even offered to do it for me because I was short on time! Who does that these days! The self-teach videos are easy 2-3 minutes long and easy to follow without having to call for help. This CRM gives me most of what I need for my growing business and I am sure that as my needs change and additional features are needed that they will welcome my input as they are receptive to client feedback and satisfaction which is very rare now a days! I feel like I am part of this company's growth and development and it is nice to be with a company that listens to clients, allows you to contribute and is not afraid to make changes to better the product. It is affordable which, as an entrepreneur is important to me. Easy to add employee and restrict employees from accessing certain information entirely or portions of it. Easily exports email addresses that I send to my newsletter team that updates the addresses to the email distribution list with any new clients and contacts. You can group clients and contacts so they are easily found by randomly searching for the entire name or part of the name...it searches and finds. I was able to create forms easily to use to fill out when talking to a client on the phone so it is captured in the CRM right away. I also use it from my ipad pro and iphone. I need the feature to add attachments, documents to the CRM and it was enhanced this summer with this feature. I am extremely pleased with this product, the technical team, developers, and customer facing team are all highly knowledgeable, friendly and anxious to help! It also syncs with my google calendar!

What do you dislike?

There really is not too much I do not like about this product. It is meeting my current business needs. I would like to be able to upload photo's as I tour assisted living communities and take pictures and would like to use this CRM to build a profile for assisted living community and show photo's. To be able to allow clients to access area's of the CRM only to get this information... similar to what a realtor uses. But then, it may be already available....I just need to check and if not, will suggest that it be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched and compared just about all the CRM's available and this was the easiest, less time consuming and less expensive CRM that met all my needs and they continue to improve and build upon the tool listening to customer suggestions and requests for features. You will not find better support and to me that stands above all other CRMs. It does you no good if you do not get help when you need it. And they respond quickly.

Keeping all my contacts and calendar appointment synced. I get daily notices of what appointments I have that day and you get link clients and other contacts in the CRM. I also use it to export email addresses for my newsletter or an announcement.

Less Annoying CRM review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Incredible enthusiastic staff and support"

What do you like best?

The staff are the best! I get almost instant response to email questions. LACRM has great videos and learning tools. The product lives up to its name. I can use it with my computer and my smart phone, so I always have the information and reminders that I need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I seriously dislike. There are a few more advanced features, like auto-logging of phone calls, that might be nice. However, with advanced features come complexity, and annoyance. New features are added once in a while, and so far they have been logical and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to evaluate your needs as a company or an individual. If you have never used a CRM system, talk to people who have experience and can help you to undersand what it can do for you. For most situations, keeping it simple and keeping the learning curve short creates the highest probability that your system will be adopted by others in your team or company. For new users, you can't go wrong with LACRM because it is easy to use and will teach you about how a CRM can make you more productive.

I am involved with multiple projects and advocacy efforts. LACRM lets me add custom labels to contacts to keep them organized, and lets me put them into separate or combined calendar views so that I never create a scheduling conflict. Put simply, it helps me never to drop the ball with respect to client interactions.

Less Annoying CRM review by Patrick  K.
Patrick K.

"Great price, intuitive user interface, robust features without being overwhelming"

What do you like best?

Rule No. 1 with a CRM is, if it's hard to use, your people won't use it. With LACRM, it has such a simple, user-friendly design yet lots of flexibility for customization, I find it nearly universally used by all who need to be using it. What I particularly like are the short videos attached to learning about how any feature works, and how fast they are to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

They have a good workaround for not having aapp (copy and save a link from the website to your smartphone home screen - it saves a smartphone app-looking icon and opens a smartphone-friendly screen, but a lot of critical features are absent from the smartphone-friendly screen); a workable but somewhat inelegant integration of email correspondence saving; only integrates with MailChimp - no Constant Contact integration (not a big deal if you're launching an email newsletter after the fact but a hurdle if you are already with Constant Contact)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the notion that a CRM must be easy to use for your users. I love that there are video tutorials for every feature that users can review. Then make a list of must haves (integration with Google Calendar, API to capture leads from forms, cloud-based, PC and smartphone functioning, being able to set access and edit functions by user; unlimited users and unlimited lead entries; price/cost; etc.) - whatever features will be key to your needs - then start comparing how the competition stacks up.

Managing leads and understanding where they all are within their purchase journey; understanding the customer buyer journey better; forecasting revenues,; being able to respond to customer questions at th home office for clients who are in our other territories; etc.

Less Annoying CRM review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Best CRM I have found in 25 Years, Let me tell you why..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use! Every other CRM has been overdevloped to the point that I would have to learn a whole new "language" just to get the CRM to do anything. LACRM, is crisp, clean, straight-forward and easy to use - OUT OF THE BOX!

What do you dislike?

That they call it "Less Annoying... CRM" because it is the opposite.... but I get it... it's the irony of it all so it is memorable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free for 30 days, it is WAY under priced at $10 a month... Use it and you will see.

I don't need my CRM to do the back office heavy lifting, meaning in this day and age, my company provides an amazing back office to do all of my commissions, reporting, etc. I need my CRM to handle all of the relationship side of things and that is my biggest benefit. I am able to add contacts and companies quickly, like really quickly (poor grammar intentional) and add all the details about conversations and next steps.

Less Annoying CRM review by Elaine K.
Elaine K.

"Less Annoying CRM is THE CRM that changed my life"

What do you like best?

LACRM is the definition of USER FRIENDLY

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping that it will soon integrate with quickbooks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying CRM has a great trial period of 30 days FREE... try it once and you will be hooked! It's so easy to use, it keeps all activity tracked and all the important stuff is right there in your workspace... I can go on fore days about how great LACRM is... but you if you try it, I promise you, you will not ever want to let go of it!

I am able to keep track of all activity from phone calls, to actual emails in a clients profile being linked... I can task out things to do in the future and it will remind me on my workspace the day of.... it's automatic now, my Less Annoying CRM is the first thing I open when I start my date (even before my emails) and the last thing I review when I'm closing up.... not to mention it is my go to for any questions clients or employees may have on where I am with a certain client... Whats been happening... and whats next! I would not be able to survive without it!

Less Annoying CRM review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Low barriers to adoption mean immediate productivity at low risk"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design means little to no learning curve. And it is inherently useful, easily becoming part of the process instead of an additional task.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike, but looking forward to custom field enhancements and would like to be able to control display of some default fields and see tighter Outlook integration, but for off-the-shelf software these are exceedingly minor issues that in no way hamper productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our criteria were mobile pipeline/contact management in a package that was inherently intuitive so our sales staff did not waste time on implementation, loading, and training. LACRM has proven an excellent choice for the right balance of productive tools and ease of use, particularly when compared to the big ticket enterprise CRM's that are trying to shoehorn themselves into the SMB space.

Cross-region standardization and reporting via share pipelines, cloud repository and excellent mobile interface translates into productive portability, something we had been sorely missing. Shared workspace represented by common task and activity areas means efficient dispersal of tasks and a good audit trail for follow up.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tanya K.
Tanya K.

"Great program for a small business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and clear visuals. The support staff are excellent and have always answered questions in a thorough and timely manner. Contacts are easily connected to each other. I love the connection to email as well as Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I have a couple of things that I would like to see added but I actually feel like if I reach out, my ideas will be considered, such as being able to make a contact non-current (ie they have left the company or are on temp leave) so that I can keep all of the information connected rather than deleting it)

Our small team all work remotely and we didn't have an effective way to manage leads and contacts with current and prospective clients. We can now easily see who last reached out and what it was about.

Less Annoying CRM review by Seana A.
Seana A.

"True to the name"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Less Annoying CRM is their outstanding and timely customer service. Obviously I like the CRM features or I wouldn't be using it in the first place. But, to me, the difference in good and outstanding always comes down to responsiveness in the customer service department. By the way, you should never have to pay for customer service (like some other CRMs)!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of "tweaks" I would like to see implemented (such as the ability to mark an event complete, or to set a time reminder for a task) but the CRM coaches have been very responsive to me in showing me work-arounds, in addition to sharing upcoming planned changes to the software. It's so nice to know somebody is listening to my needs and eager to respond!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely give them a try! Free trial and very inexpensive. Plus, they are super responsive to their customers’ needs. So if there’s a feature you need, chances are they may be able to accommodate.

I like the customizable pipelines. It has really helped me to follow my PO-Order-Delivery process to be sure that every customer is getting the follow-through and attention they deserve. This has also made me more efficient, thereby increasing my sales.

Less Annoying CRM review by Parker L.
Parker L.

"Excellent CRM for work organization"

What do you like best?

For me, CRM allows you to organize your day. I can not worry and be confident in what tasks are ahead of me today, when they need to be decided, with whom I will communicate, with whom I meet today. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a few clicks, convenient reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like. If I have some problems, thanks to support they are quickly resolved. I definitely like this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the opportunity to see the actual amount of work that needs to be done per day. You can use automatic reporting, sales data and the ability to analyze the implementation plan. I recommend you try it - and you definitely will not regret it.

One of the most convenient features for me is a list of reminders about the task and event that I receive by e-mail every day. I have an endless list of tasks that I need to do and it is CRM that helps me in this and makes my work easier.

Less Annoying CRM review by Lin N.
Lin N.

"Nice tools to work with."

What do you like best?

I have a place to store anything I need to know about our contacts list. Also, I can see all of the notes, tasks, files and pipeline info connected to a contact. I can say that with our easy search feature, and we will never have distress finding a contact again.

What do you dislike?

Actually, we have a very useful working process with this platform. I can say that during our work we never had a problem. All stage of the program works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good software which will give all useful information. Wery easy to share with all data, comfortable and fast access to reports. Also, you can be sure that you and your working team are following up with all of your trades. Definitely, I recommend it to all.

We can install sharing with other users at our company so that anyone can stay on the same sheet, and we can synchronize with Google Calendar for a simple approach from our phone devices.

Less Annoying CRM review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"Do not waste a minute"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM allows me to better organize my day. I know exactly what tasks are in front of me, when they need to be decided, with whom they will communicate and with whom I have a meeting today. Basically, I use it on the iPad (the tablet client is just perfect). Good reporting capabilities. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Quite a large price. We looked at cheaper analogs, and they cost less. But our management decided to choose Less Annoying CRM. I use the integration with Google Calendar, but I also wanted to be able to sync with Apple Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well suited for small businesses and small teams that have a good budget. Excellent CRM, with excellent support.

I save a lot of time with this service. Also Less Annoying CRM helps us not to lose more than one customer, that's why we increased our income.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mandy B.
Mandy B.

"Very powerful little CRM"

What do you like best?

This CRM is less complicated and easy to work with, than any other CRM that I had reviewed. It was extremely affordable and didn't try to "up-sell" on basic everyday functionality that you need to effectively manage clients and communications.

What do you dislike?

Very little. If I had to pick, I personally would like to see the sub-calendars have a selectable option for me to choose whether to published the sub-calendar/s for other users in my organisation to see (or not).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product to track small-medium business customer relationships.

Many others have an excessive amount of utilities included, or added as optional upgrade purchases... though some of those also include your everyday basic usages functionalities only provided in the upgrade (so they left a sour taste in my mouth). Other CRMs promote "free forever", but they don't allow you to grow or expand your business - rather they are just a front for hitting your wallet.

Less Annoying CRM is the absolute BEST product I have trialled online, and this is the sole reason why I have made the decision to register my company with them. We have seriously reduced our "lead loss" by 99% - we capture all leads through the LACRM and it is yielding big results for our little business.

I have no doubt that LACRM will expand to offer other utilities in future. But it has a solid core foundation, that provides ALL the basics that you NEED to capture and nurture your customer relationships in order to achieve fantastic growth for your business - Happy clients = Healthy business.

1. We all know the schedule of the team on the road.

2. We all have very easy and quick access to the client details.

3. The client details and schedules are updated in real-time for all to see the latest info.

4. We don't lose leads or prospects any more.

5. Clients are much happier because we are much more responsive to their emails/requests.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tina Joy C.
Tina Joy C.

"After 9 years of searching finally a solution for small business owners"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is exactly that... less annoying! I like the simplicity of it and the seamless way it integrates with my gmail and calendar. Most CRMs I've tried have too many features I do not need and will never use and don't communicate with my email... I needed something I could implement right away and this is it!

What do you dislike?

While I love most things there is only one small feature that could be better.. when I'm working in email I have to remember to log emails to be sure they go to the contact's records. This works great when I remember but I wish it could be just a bit more automated. It's still so much better than what I've used in the past that it's worth it.

FOLLOW UP! For years I've tried to find a consistent way to follow up with prospects and clients. Less Annoying CRM has changed that and I'm seeing my business grow as a result.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"I've used them all and love Less Annoying CRM"

What do you like best?

I've been a CRM user since the early 1980s - before CRM was a thing. Most users don't use their CRM because it is bloated with unnecessary features and complexity. LACRM just works at keeping me on top of my business. Not only is it the Least Annoying CRM it's the Least Expensive CRM, too!

What do you dislike?

The calendar is not as strong as it should be, but Google Calendar is seamlessly integrated into LACRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you'll love it's easy to learn, flexible options and great customer support.

My customers, friend and family members are always pleased that I never miss an appointment, phone call, birthday, anniversary or any relationship-strengthening event. I'm seen as someone who truly cares about THEM - because I do!

Less Annoying CRM review by Bruce D.
Bruce D.

"Should Be Called More Efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

The team at Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) are absolutely focused on providing their users with an efficient, minimalist, highly usable productivity tool for a fraction of the cost of bulkier, more bloated CRMs.

What do you dislike?

The contact page could use some cleaning up: the graphics are large and take up too much visual real estate, and the emphasis is on providing spaces for information entry rather than contact details, Not a huge quibble by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give LACRM a shot. If you're a Google Apps user you'll find their integration outstanding. It lacks a few features common in more expensive, corporate-oriented CRMs (email templates, forms), but they provide easy access to other vendors and I've put together a full featured CRM suite with LACRM as the centerpiece for over half of the cost of some of the more heralded providers.

With LACRM, I can concentrate on my clients rather than my record keeping. The app is easy to implement and even easier to use. That simplicity is especially impressive when you consider how incredibly flexible and scalable it actuallty is. Although it doesn't offer as many "bells and whistles" as some of the more full-featured CRMs, it offers more than enough for a solo or small business operator right out of the box, and plenty of options to scale to size for larger firms without succumbing to software bloat or the desire to attempt to be "everything for everybody".

Less Annoying CRM review by Norbert M.
Norbert M.

"Simple to monitor all of you working need."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have more chance to optimize the situation for the sales team. I can allow myself to do all control and collect the request of potential customers. Also, I have a productive way of inside dispatch correspondence actually it is the lucky key to growing our sales.

What do you dislike?

Everything is working perfect and i'm really glad that i don't meet any problems with this platform. Also, I don't see any bad issue with understanding all of the tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Software is great for all of us. You can figure out about your sales system. You will use this platform with the powerful ability of automatic reporting service, and to show all information about the trade. All working process working fast and will not make you wait for the main point.

Gives to us a full control of realization of sales plan. With the controlling system, we know easily the percent numbers of our customers. Great cooperation with all team and ability to make all task done the correct time.

Less Annoying CRM review by Tara W.
Tara W.

"Best Decision "

What do you like best?

I love that Less Annoying CRM helps me keep all my contacts and leads organized in one place. I absolutely love the tasks and reminder portion. I love being able to set the reminder for something that may be months away!

What do you dislike?

Nothing- they have thought of it all! I sent an email one time asking they consider adding something- someone personally responded to me and taught me how to do what I had asked for- it was there already and I just didn't know it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying has been great to check in on me and make sure I am getting the full benefits of my investment in this program/service. In one of those contacts, I let them know I wished the company info had space to add a few fields. Someone personally responded and walked me through how to do this because the options were already there- I had just not discovered it I know there is so much more to learn and I appreciate ALL they provide to help me do so!

Organized in one place

Tracks my correspondence with contacts

Allows me to schedule and set reminders

Less Annoying CRM review by Joseph H A.
Joseph H A.

"Very valuable for a new solopreneur"

What do you like best?

LACRM gives me exactly the level of functionality I need for my new consulting business. The workflows are elegantly designed and there is almost no needless clutter. The clean and simple interface is perfect for me as I juggle CRM with many other tasks and I need to get in and out quickly. Very solid, well-designed, suitable to task product.

What do you dislike?

My one issue is that the integration with Gmail contacts tends to create duplicate records in the CRM. To be fair I haven't followed up with LACRM tech support (which has been excellent otherwise) about this and it's been a minor problem so far. Right now there is no integration with my email marketing tool (iContact) and that is a bit of a hassle. Integration with MailChimp is there but that's not what I use.

It would be nice to have a mobile app, but actually Safari works just fine - just a bit more convenient and probably more functional with a mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - the trial period was very helpful. I got a 60 day trial period because of a referral from a colleague - see if you can track down that offer. Ask yourself: would I really use the additional features that other products offer?

I'm tracking my activities reaching out to and following up with contacts. LACRM keeps me on top of my communications and makes it really easy to manage opportunities through my pipeline. And so I do the work I need to do. What more could I ask for?

Less Annoying CRM review by Jesica B.
Jesica B.

"Open area for great sale."

What do you like best?

I like that with this software I can optimize the function of the sales group. Also, I can monitoring and assembly of the request of potential clients. Of course, I can say that supporting interior correspondence between all departments it is the great things which will help us to increase our sales.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any bad issue with this platform. As for me, I like how is everything works after installing that program. I'm glad that for all of us to work with all of the tools are easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have a chance to see the real figure of the work. You will use automatic reporting, shown sales data and the ability to analyze the plan of implementation. The ability to control the company from anywhere. The software works fast. I recommend it to you.

We like that our correspondence between colleagues is spent in one scheme and let us react as soon as possible to new tasks from our leader. Manager of departments can track the percent of sales plan realization, see the number of clients that are at one or another degree.

Less Annoying CRM review by Mike J.
Mike J.

"Awesome little CRM"

What do you like best?

Email reminders & shared calendar, BCC email. ease of importing contacts

Search feature is excellent. ease of accessing Lacrm from a mobile device- good layout.

What do you dislike?

wish the calendar could integrate with outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, its easy to import contacts from google to get started. R=the admin panel is very easy to navigate.

you can sync the calendar with google calendar. from there we sync google with outlook.

we can easily keep track of new business discoveries and track each others progress. pipelines are useful for quickly determining how thing are progressing.

we can save notes and quickly refer back to them 6-12 month later with ease.

create custom pipelines to track billable customers

store quotes and other files pertaining to the customer.

Less Annoying CRM review by Jaeson D.
Jaeson D.

"Enough Features and Practically Zero Learning Curve!"

What do you like best?

I find LACRM does what I need it to do without having to spend a lot of time managing the app and letting me get to what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a couple of additional features to make life simpler. LACRM strikes the right balance between just enough information at my fingertips and having so much bloat in the software so that when I contemplate using it, I become anxious thinking I may not be able to remember how to do the simple things I need done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use LACRM's generous trial period to see how it works with a small project. The difficulty with transitioning from one CRM to another is the learning curve and having to look at a new screen. LACRM is very intuitive so it's very easy to try a few buttons to see if it will do what you need. I think it's fantastic for small and mid-sized businesses that don't have a full time IT person dedicated to the CRM effort. The reason I love LACRM is because it's just a tool for me to get results without having to learn a complicated set of clicks to see where I stand on my projects.

I need to track my deals and LACRM gives me about 98% of what I need with a very intuitive app. LACRM lets me manage communications and where I stand in the process.

Less Annoying CRM review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"Easiest & Most Effective CRM to Date"

What do you like best?

I love that the CRM allows me to create pipelines for accounts so that all members of our company can see where we stand with the necessary progress for each new client. I also love the ability to attach leads to an account so I can see what I need to do to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! Less Annoying absolutely does everything we need as a company and has some features we haven't even used yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their helpful tutorials about setting up pipelines and leads. This is one of the most valuable assets of the software and well work taking a little time to learn about!

Communication within our organization is so much easier thanks to Less Annoying. Instead of my boss having to go through countless emails to see where we stand with account progress, she can simply log into Less Annoying and see for herself!

Less Annoying CRM review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"LACRM is absolutely amazing and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

How fast I was able to use it efficiently. It is so user friendly. They have thought of every field that you could possibly want to input, and if its not there you can create more fields to fine tune it to your needs. It connects everything for you from emails to businesses to contacts with in the business. I love the pipelines and how you can create them to accommodate your personal needs. Also how you run a report on anything you can imagine.

What do you dislike?

I honesty have not found anything I dislike. Every time I think I have used everything LACRM has to offer I find a feature I haven't utilized yet. They have thought of everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!! You will love it. The last company I worked for spent $62,000 on a CRM , that price is not an exaggeration. It was terrible and not user friendly and absolutely no customer support as promised. . I would put LACRM up against it all day long. LACRM has been so easy to navigate I have not had to reach out LACRM support much for help but thery were right there when i did. And they have checked in with me periodically to see if I needed anything or had any questions. NO catch the price is the price too good to be true.

LACRM is an absolute must have for lead management. I can 100% accredit LACRM for me staying on top of and closing new accounts. One of the biggest thing for me also is the task and event reminder list that I am emailed every morning. I handle over 80 business accounts with a minimum of 3 contacts in each. There is a never ending list of things I need to do for these companies and people I deal with directly inside. I could never remember all the tasks. All while staying in touch with vendors and searching for new clients. Some task are set for weeks or even months out. I am always reminded.

Less Annoying CRM review by Joseph G.
Joseph G.

"I LOVE this CRM"

What do you like best?

There are several things I adore about this CRM.

Firstly, it has an intuitive simplicity; I logged on and pretty much knew how to use it. When I did have questions, the customer service team have been responsive and super helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely haven't encounteren anything that I didn't like .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple, inexpensive and that doesn't require endless training and manuals, to help you manage your relationships, workflow and pipelines, then this is just brilliant. It integrates beautifully with Google calendar too.

I'm launching a new charity, and in the course of the last year, have had hundreds of conversations and this has helped me regain control of my relationships and workflow. It's also let me build pipelines at a self-defined level of sophistication.

Less Annoying CRM review by Diane U.
Diane U.

"Perfect for a Sole Proprietor Startup Service Business"

What do you like best?

* Completely customizable

* Flexible search

* Pipelines can be completely edited and changed for whichever use you'd like

* Great task system and agenda

* Calendar integrates with Google Calendar, so I have it synchronizing with automated scheduling software

* Excellent file upload section

* Records emails with a BCC address

* Excellent customer service, especially for those of us who need to do everything by email (who has time for phone calls!?)

* Incredibly affordable

What do you dislike?

The ONLY con with this program is that I can't color code my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Just do it. It's the best I found, and it works great on mobile devices as well.

I need a CRM to keep track of my sales leads, scheduling, and account activity. Hubspot was WAY too complicated and not easily customizable, so I tested a few others and tried this. It was a very easy decision to buy after the 30-day trial.

"Fantastic CRM"

What do you like best?

I have been able to customize the CRM for various lines of business. This has allowed me to make sure all of my prospects and clients are being followed up with in a timely manner and nothing drops through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a little steep. I had to start over a couple of times. I did find the solution to this is calling in for help. The follow up and ideas provided have been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LACRM. It allows you to customize to your particular business needs. Follow up and paperwork now work on a system which reduces the chance of not meeting goals and losing opportunities. LACRM continues to evolve and their support has always been prompt and focused on solving my particular problem. They have also helped in coming up with creative ways to solve problems unique to my industry. I continue to find new ways to utilize the CRM to help me in my business and when new things are added I have found they have helped in unexpected ways. Highly recommend trying this CRM.

Designing a work flow for prospects and clients has allowed me to reduce time spent and quickly determine where I need to focus my attention to process business quickly.

Less Annoying CRM review by Melissa T.
Melissa T.

"Not Your Typical CRM"

What do you like best?

Putting my company on Less Annoying CRM has been critical to my company's success. It allows me to not only manage, but leverage my network. The intuitive interface makes it the most comprehensive business building tool I could ever want.

What do you dislike?

They don't have an app. Since you can just pin their site to your home screen, it's not that big of an issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not had great experience with other sales and CRM tools, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM. It's truly much user friendly and accommodating than the other tools out there. The price point also cannot be beat. I've been using it for some time now so I don't typically need support anymore. When I did initially, the response time was great. Their set up videos make it easy as well.

I've got parallel business lines so using the Group feature to track by business, events, etc is key. The integration with MailChimp makes connecting with my client base easy. Managing the pipeline and

Less Annoying CRM review by Wendy K.
Wendy K.

"We run our entire business through LACRM!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy to learn, very customizable and searchable. The customer service is lightening fast and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Any feature that I felt was missing or incomplete has been addressed since our company started using the crm. If I had to request another feature, it would be to make the tasks searchable and able to be recurring. I would also love to see an inventory component added in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a huge supporter of this CRM - from ease of use to customer support. I highly recommend using it. I'd suggest asking their community about best practices for setting up your pipelines and groups to be sure you get the most out of the CRM.

Our lead intake process has improved exponentially since using the CRM. Our sales staff know exactly how many leads they have in the pipeline and where they are in the process. Our frontline has the information they need for scheduling and tracking our interactions with our customers has been invaluable.

Less Annoying CRM review by Gord A.
Gord A.

"Simple, Effective and Supported"

What do you like best?

The thing that sold me on the product initially was the online training videos that explained pretty much everything that I wanted to know about how to get started, how to track leads and prospects etc. When I finally decided to sign on, I felt I was already well trained on how to get things up and running. Once up and running, I would have to say that the support for the product has been second to none. I have had a few questions pop up and each and every time - I got a response back very quickly with the answer I was looking for. I also like the fact that it is simple to use and easy to understand how it works. There is no "magic" per se but it is a very practical, straightforward and dare I say it, less annoying CRM.

What do you dislike?

Less Annoying CRM has already addressed my major concerns having to do with calendar coordination and syncing. The syncing now through google calendar is very quick and it is now possible to add in locations for the meetings which is very handy. If you are adamant that Google calendar is not for you - then you may find this product limiting. It uses Google Calendar as the backbone for its scheduling activities. My current outstanding request is to have a picture of the contact on the contact page as often I have not met prospects before and even having met them once, having a picture to refresh my memory would be helpful. Currently you can upload a picture file as part of their file management process but this is a bit clunky compared with having the picture actually embedded in the profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple tool that actually gets used. They are also making improvements to the tool on an on going basis but first and foremost, the support is second to none.

I get my clients through a number of different avenues. Some are cold calls to me off my website. Some leads are cultivated by me based on their profile. Many are referred to me through other organizations and all required some sort of follow up. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it. With Less Annoying CRM I know what I have sent to whom, what I have asked for and by using the file upload function, I can store basic agreements, terms etc with each of the prospects all in one nice place. In short, I am much more focused on working the sales funnel, things don't get dropped and my clients get the follow up and personal attention they are looking for all with a minimum of fuss and administration on my part.

Less Annoying CRM review by Rhi M.
Rhi M.

"My personal and professional LIFE SAVER! I share it with all my clients!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to manage my client processes, customer projects, to do lists, and my schedule on a daily basis. This system is so simple to use and yet fully customizable for everything my business needs. I refer it to all my clients and they always thank me for sharing! If you are looking for a simple, affordable, customizable tool that can manage and organize all your thoughts, leads, clients, projects, calendar/schedule, team members, and tasks...Less Annoying CRM is the best!! AND, on top of everything they have amazing customer service and are always there to help and improve the program. LACRM you are the MOST important tool in my small business!! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Right now, I wish I could organize my tasks a little more. I have been creating a work around by creating Clients for different Projects and then attaching them to the Company file and attaching related tasks to them, which works for the basic organizing. I have also organized my sub calendars which helps with task management, but would love it if the sub calendars shared as my color-coded, title sub calendars with my team, rather thanone big calendar....but all in all this is THE BEST system and I recommend to everyone ; )

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a program that is unbelievably easy to set up, customize, and use on a day to day business, LACRM is the one! It gets rid of all the unnecessary features, helps organize everything, and is SO cost effective!

I like to think of LACRM as the program that organizes my brain, my clients, my team, and my projects. I am able to have total peace of mind that I have an at-a-glance picture of where my clients are in my process, what has been done, what needs to be done, and what my day to day is going to be. I organize all my calendars, my tasks, and my clients in here and it keeps my business moving and organized...and it's simple to use!

Less Annoying CRM review by Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.

"Best CRM out there"

What do you like best?

I've used other CRM programs and this one is so user friendly, intuitive and is constantly being updated according to the needs of their users. The ability to ask questions and receive almost instant help and suggestions to make my leads and work flow better is invaluable. I receive so much value for my monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this system. I've tried others that have been cumbersome and this one fits my business perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would without a doubt recommend this CRM to others. Before I even signed up I was given a trial period and a coach to walk me through. Even after I signed up I have been able to customize my pipelines to fit my particular business.

I use it Less Annoying CRM several ways. First to track leads for potential customers but also I use it to keep track of the ongoing business I do with existing customers. Since I have a business partner who also uses Less Annoying, we can cross reference and be sure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Less Annoying CRM review by Scott T.
Scott T.

"Easy to implement, simple to use, makes our business work efficiently."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is by far the number one thing for us. We can custom design it to provide us exactly what we need without having to have an "expert" on staff to make it happen.

What do you dislike?

The only I dislike is that we did not know about Less Annoying CRM when we first started our new business. We wasted time, money and lot of effort with two other systems before finding Less Annoying CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new and are looking to for a CRM system, this is the one. If you are unhappy with your current system because it is cumbesome, this is the one.

As a small business, everyone wears lots of different hats. Our employees are also located in different states. The system allows each employee to be able to keep all the details about our clients, track client correspondence and assign tasks with ease.

Less Annoying CRM review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"I have been very pleased with the LACRM application since I've subscribed"

What do you like best?

The application is easy to use and contains all the primary features I need in organizing my contacts and tracking leads and all the important deadlines required in successfully running my real estate business.

What do you dislike?

The Google contacts sync feature frequently causes duplicate contacts to appear. This is frustrating and when deleting the duplicates I never know if something is getting removed accidentally. It would be nice if there was a better email campaign integration.

Organizing all my contacts into specific groups. This application allows me to easily track all my important deadlines, identify and track all my leads, and integrate into the Mailchimp email application. The dashboard lets me quickly see what I need to accomplish for the day as well as status of all my leads.

Less Annoying CRM review by Domenic P.
Domenic P.

"Easy of use"

What do you like best?

I like that software because I can to control all my contacts and of course an easy way to track leads. I would like to say that set up is very simple and takes just e seconds.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad cons about it. And if I have some issues I will have support. Support you can receive for free through email and phone. I like that product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really Like that software. The easier way to use. Simple to set up. Doesn't make any problem to work with it. Strong control on contacts. Here is everything that you need for a small business.

With all of this nice tools makes my work run and be more clear. With this software, we don't have any complex plans.Helps us to track our sales. Cares about our increase.

Less Annoying CRM review by John H.
John H.

"User friendly, intuitive, easy set up."

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple enough to get very comfortable with in less than two hours. Even as the administrator it was this easy. All actions are intuitive and require few steps. Peace of mind knowing I can find what I need when I need it.

What do you dislike?

At first was unhappy that it does not completely integrate with Outlook but I now see it's limited integration as an advantage. It creates a clean focused space that is separate from my Outlook inbox, but which is linked in the cases I want it to be linked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried several, this one is the greatest, and very little investment in time to try it out.

Best customer service of anything I have in business or personal life.

When my supervisor says "Where were we with Account XYZ?" five months after anything has happened with them, within a minute I can say; "This is exactly what has happened and where we are at."

When one of us comes back from a trade show with a pack of contacts we can upload and disperse them within our department, and later know who's they are and what has happened with them easily.

Less Annoying CRM review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Wow, this is a game changer."

What do you like best?

The price is very reasonable, and their customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm still learning the ins and outs, so I can't say. My next project is to send out a email blast. I hope they can help me do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's a generous offer of one month free and I got a second month because it was recommended to me through a friend. I've already paid the $10 a month now, because it seems like it has everything I need for my clients.

From the moment my clients were transferred, I saw who's birthday is coming up and that was a huge plus. SUddenly reaching out to my clients isn't such a chore.

Less Annoying CRM review by Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.

"Easy to Learn - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized and lets me focus on my company. It was easy to learn and customer support answers questions quickly. You can have multiple calendars, all in one place which helps if you have more than one small business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. They are upgrading their mobile app and it will be smoother when that is finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for people who are not tech savvy.

They don't fill up the CRM with useless information you don't need.

I accomplish more in my day because all my information is in one place! No more post it notes or forgetting to follow through with someone. No more searching for info. It is all here!

Less Annoying CRM review by Administrator

"Simple and Organized!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive, easy-to-use website interface that can be customized without becoming too complicated. The customer service is prompt, personal, and accurate.

What do you dislike?

The report feature is a little bare-bones and not as customizable as we need. We make it work the best we can, but it requires some more work on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less Annoying is somewhere between an address book and an Excel spreadsheet. It helps keep your info organized and is able to produce reports, but if you're looking for something with extensive reporting capabilities, Less Annoying is essentially only able to give back to you what you provide it in the first place.

We have downsized from a much larger, less manageable CRM to Less Annoying, and employees remarked immediately how much easier it is now. Even less tech savvy employees are able to check the CRM and perform basic tasks without instruction.

"It's Just Easy"

What do you like best?

We were up and running within minutes without issue. Customer service was and still is prompt in resolving any issues or questions. It's also easy to import and export our data out, so we don't feel like we are committed to using this forever if we outgrow it.

What do you dislike?

This is a super simplified CRM which has pros and cons. I could be wrong, but it's not very scalable. I'm using Spark email for a Mac computer, so I have to remember to Bcc the auto log email address to record customer interactions and sometimes I forget which causes a gap in the thread. I don't think there is a way to drop an email into the lead pipeline after it's sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to get your info out if you decide it's not right for you. This is a real challenge with some CRM solutions. Based on this, it's a good initial platform to learn what additional features you need, or if you are happy with a scaled down version. For the price per user, you can't go wrong.

Keeping up with leads and contacts from the multiple channels. It has helped our organization stay consistent with who is managing what and anyone can see the last point of contact, or status of a lead.

Less Annoying CRM review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Perfect Easy-To-Use CRM For a Solo-Entrepreneur"

What do you like best?

Most CRM solutions are far too advanced for most small business entrepreneurs. Less Annoying CRM is perfect for people who lack the technical expertise required to use Salesforce but still want to keep track of their prospects and pipeline. The functions provided by LACRM are easy to understand, easy to use, and most importantly they work as described. Having a series of videos to teach users is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I thought I would dislike being directly connected to outlook, but the ability to bcc LACRM works perfectly for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner who wants a straight forward CRM that is easy to use and easy to understand, this is the product for you. It might be lacking the bells & whistles offered by larger CRM companies, but these additional features are not necessary for most small businesses. CRM solutions don't have to be complicated and LACRM is proof.

In the first three days using LACRM, I found a forgotten lead and sign him up as a client. The annual net revenue received from this client will pay for 50% of my annual LACRM expense.

Less Annoying CRM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Less Annoying CRM turns a fog of chaos into a workable approach to managing customers"

What do you like best?

Having all my working schedule presented to me, with all notes and correspondence with my customers available at the click of a mouse is a real bonus.

What do you dislike?

Minor limitations on the mobile version compared to the full site is a little annoying. For instance, no link to the customer notes from the event page. Also, not being able to link texts to a customer in the same way you can with email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to keep all your notes on the back of an envelope in a shoe box, LACRM is not for you. For everyone else, it will systemise what you do.

Following up leads in a systematic way. Keeping all the notes in one place. Being able to assign dates with reminders to follow them up in the future.

Less Annoying CRM review by Wes H.
Wes H.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

We have been using your solution since early summer and I want to let you know just how happy and impressed I am with both the solution, BUT especially your team. I'm in my early 60's, have owned a software company for 2 decades and have been in technology since graduating from college. I have NEVER worked with a more capable and positive team of professionals.

What do you dislike?

We use a different 3rd party email campaign solution and in the future it would be easier if this was already part of LACRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Customer Service!

To better personalize our outbound customer emails we moved in-house with this effort and choose LACRM as a core tool. It allows us flexibility in managing our 22K name list. We use it for outbound sorting and logging of all customer/prospect correspondence.

Less Annoying CRM review by User

"A Powerful, Easy to Use Tool (At A Very Reasonable Cost)"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use. 2. Great user support. 3. Consistently works well. 4. No unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this tool. I hope to see certain features in the future, but that is not a "dislike" -- that's a hope!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LACRM provides a generous trial period. Try it, and I am pretty sure you will like it. It was a revelation to me, and saved me from dozens of spreadsheets, calendar entries, slips of paper, and reminder notes. I have not yet tapped into the email possibilities, but that is the project for 2018-19!

It is incredibly difficult to keep track of contacts I make at conferences. Also, in my industry, customers are notoriously busy, and frequently do not respond until gently nudged many times over. Less Annoying CRM solves this by keeping me on top of what I need to be doing on hundreds of follow ups.

Less Annoying CRM review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"LACRM is great for our small union"

What do you like best?

The best part of LACRM is how easy it was to get started and use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how records have to be assigned to users. Everyone can still see the record but it still needs a user to be assigned to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trail and import some of your data and start using it. Make sure you customize the fields and groups to show you how you could manage your records.

We were using old database software to manage our members, then importing data to an email service and sending emails. With LACRM we manage all members and the email lists are synced with MailChimp.

Plus the best part was that we customized the pipeline functionality to track grievances that we have filed. This was a hidden gem we didn't even realize was possible unitl after we subscribed!

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM Videos

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

* We monitor all Less Annoying CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.