Lessonly

Lessonly helps businesses digitize, distribute, and measure the effectiveness of their training and educational materials.

Work for Lessonly?

Showing 50 Lessonly reviews
Lessonly review by <span>Erika M.</span>
Erika M.

Lessonly Review

What do you like best?

I like the ability to to be able to easily complete "assignments" for work. I also appreciate the way in which Lessonly is set up; it is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I would say I dislike about Lessonly thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to utilize all of Lessonly' features, as there are some we are just discovering and starting to implement. I use Lessonly at both of my jobs, and it is used differently at each one.

We are using Lessonly to complete professional development assignments. This is an easy way to assign these trainings and also to keep track of who has and has not completed specific assignments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lessonly
Lessonly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Exactly what we were looking for.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to not only create specific lessons that people have to go through sequentially but also having a content library available for anyone at any time to go in and get a refresher.

What do you dislike?

There is ALOT you can do. At times can feel a bit overwhelming. That being said, their customer support is very good and are helping us create lessons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't already have your lessons planned out, it can be very time consuming to start creating your own lessons. Be sure to ask your rep for help. They have many standard templates to choose from to help get started. If you really need a jumpstart you can hire one of their consulstants to help you plan out and build the courses.

Training, refresher courses, content library.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Lessonly review by <span>Andrew N.</span>
Andrew N.

Great People | Great Software

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the customer service I receive as a Lessonly customer. Lessonly's Client Experience Managers are not only knowledgeable and accessible, but also enjoyable! In addition to customer service, Lessonly has developed a one-of-a-kind software. This LMS is different than any other because lessons are easy to create, assign, and take. Lessonly has created an experience with the learner in mind - so that meaningful learning really happens. Lessonly has helped our team at FirstPerson in significant ways!

What do you dislike?

One element of Lessonly that can be challenging is motivating our team to keep lessons updated. While I know Lessonly is working on a review process to help manage this, it is currently not in place.

One problem we are working to solve is that information is often stored in silos - where some people are in the know and others are not. With Lessonly, we are working to solve this problem so that information is understood and shared more effectively. This has already helped us to reduce the number of emails and meetings, and it will continue to move us in the right direction.

Lessonly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Simple and adaptable learning management tool

What do you like best?

Lessonly is a learning management software, where your team is entirely responsible for creating the content (with the exception of some limited content you can buy). It is very easy to use and rarely have I needed to train my staff members on either creating content or completing a lesson - the intuitive nature and clean feel of the product is very helpful as a lot of LMS products feel stuffy. I like the new pathways feature and the auto-assign tool because we can put a lot of our training on auto-pilot, especially for new hires. The Lessonly staff have always been top notch and truly customer focused.

What do you dislike?

If content is reassigned incorrectly, it can be hard to access completion logs that may be needed for training audits. This happened to us - fortunately Lessonly helped us recover data, but it had to be done on the backend and was a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a product with lots of pre-built content. It is a nimble and easy way to deliver learning modules to employees, but requires legwork in the creation of materials. Companies will get out of it what they put into it - it is a tool for implementing a solution, but not the solution.

Decentralized training creation with a centralized place to find content. We've been able to standardize new hire training, particularly for our sales team.

Lessonly review by <span>Ali G.</span>
Ali G.

Makes it very easy to learn new procedures.

What do you like best?

It such an easy way to learn new procedures and almost makes training fun. I really love that there are sometimes quizzes at the end to make sure we're understanding the information being taught.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I've had any bad experiences with Lessonly yet. It's all been very straightforward.

It is the easiest way to learn trainings. This way instead of it all being verbal communication, it is visual, which is much easier for me to grasp. Plus, I can always look back and reference it if need be.

Lessonly review by <span>Jared A.</span>
Jared A.

Great LMS Fit

What do you like best?

We set out to find a Learning Management System that would allow us to provide educational resources to both on premise and remote workers. We also wanted to archive content so that it could later be used as a reference, and re-watched as needed. Lesson.ly came through as a great fit. As a bonus, it's got a great, intuitive interface that has enabled folks from throughout our company to create lesson's without the need for a lot of training on creating lessons. It came with the simplicity of an intuitive interface, and the flexibility of an LMS that fit our current needs very well! In addition, Lesson.ly's team has done a phenomenal job of supporting us. I look at them more of a partner than a traditional vendor.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to pick something I dislike about Lesson.ly. I really haven't hit anything that we've needed where Lesson.ly hasn't been able to help us through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lesson.ly does a great job offering trials. I'd recommend taking advantage of that and creating a lesson or two, then have someone go through the Lesson to get their feedback. Getting your hands on the product really makes a big difference in deciding how it might fit within your organization.

We solved our need for an organized, tracked learning management system. We also found a solution that's flexible in that it's friendly to any viewing environment (Desktop, Mobile, etc.). The intuitive interface gave us the opportunity to quickly deploy the solution without training folks on how to use it. We've improved our educational content, tracking, and processes significantly since implementing Lesson.ly!

Learning about Lessonly?

* We monitor all Lessonly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.