LevelEleven

Sales management system that reinforces the fundamental behaviors that lead to closing business, and creates world class front line sales managers.

Work for LevelEleven?

LevelEleven review by <span>Matthew M.</span>
Matthew M.

Overall a good product

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of creating contests is one of the best selling points for this contest. When we did our first demo I was actually controlling the mouse and my boss was remotely viewing. We talked a few days later in person and she told me that she didn't realize I was driving because of how fluid the demo was. Gives you an idea of how easy the interface is to understand.

What do you dislike?

If you are not using this product on standard objects it is a bit harder to use and control. It can still be done but requires a lot more testing and trial/error contests to get the correct result with custom objects.

We are using Contest to drive a company culture initiative as our employee base is spread out across the country. We are using Scorecard to help keep our teams on target with their daily and monthly goals. We have seen many benefits with Contest and are starting to see them with Scorecard but we just started using it this month.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelEleven
LevelEleven review by <span>Stan P.</span>
Stan P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We added the Level 11 product to our Salesforce CRM with the goal of incentivizing our reps and account managers to complete various actions. The tool was extremely helpful when we rolled out updates in Salesforce or other technology platforms. We were able to easily build monthly contests and tailor them to specific groups within our sales team.

What do you dislike?

The level 11 channel was not particularly helpful for us since the vast majority of our sales reps work in the field. We also attempted to integrate the scorecard feature of Level 11 but abandoned that in favor of Tableau which gave us a more robust visualization of the metrics. Our decision to use Tableau over the Level 11 scorecard was more a function of our multiple data feeds than the scorecard product itself.

We have solved the following business problems with the Level 11 contest feature:

* Improved automated marketing capabilities by motivating our sales team to enter email addresses and fax

numbers in our Salesforce CRM

* Improved sales by motivating our sales team to call on higher value accounts

* Increased adoption of new technology platforms by tracking use of these new platforms and encouraging

their use through the Level 11 contest feature

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

LevelEleven review by User in Computer Software
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Channel 11 allows you to create your own custom video channel. We have a 50 inch screen up on the wall that gives the organisation visibility of our output as a team. It helps create positive transparency and also a bit of healthy competition amongst my team. Please do assess your organisational/ team maturity around this type of software. The guys here are young and it's been a good process, one that a couple weren't sure of, but professional maturity has seen it become a part of everyday life. If you are at the top you get an incentive, from a bacon sandwich in the morning to an Amazon voucher, encourage those positive behaviours that you require from your sales team. The support function is good.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, they've made some really strong changes over the past few months, which has amended any initial glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do your research, but if you aren't looking at a complete platform e.g. inside sales etc. with predictive analytics and gamification alone, this seems to do the job. Be interesting to see where other players go in the area.

We are encouraging positive behaviours on a daily basis, around calls, emails, meetings and revenue. It is a fine line between creating too many contests and making them a none event and creating ones that are really going to help create healthy competition.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Great for motivating the team!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This is the 3rd company I have used Level11 at, and I think it's a must for a sales team. I love how you can easily create contests and leaderboards that automatically refresh. Some contests I've done beyond "Top Sales Rep of the Month" are paring reps up together and competing against each other, making calls worth different points than demos set, etc. I also really like the new coaching tool. I use it every week for my 1:1's to have a consistent agenda. We also can refer back to past 1:1's notes, to ensure we're hitting what we wanted to. Lastly, Chanel11 is a MUST. Reps love seeing where they are to our KPI's. It stirs up a lot of healthy competition.

What do you dislike?

You can't set contests and have them be retroactive. Also, I'd like some contests to just start again automatically every month, rather than me have to copy/create it every month. The coaching is still a little new, and some of the "Titling" could be cleaner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and great customer support.

We use this to motivate our sales team, and stay organizied during our weekly 1:1's. There's no question it helps to push your reps when they stare as a live leaderboard, and it makes it fun. Also, our 1:1's are much more efficient using the coaching tool.

LevelEleven review by <span>James D.</span>
James D.

Level 11 - Good, but needs some work

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of Level 11 is fantastic. It's an awesome tool to keep the Sales team motivated and spur friendly competition amongst different teams within the office. Further the ease of accessibility is great. Changing around team goals, individual goals and other things like adding songs and GIFs is incredibly easy.

What do you dislike?

The UI of Level 11 can sometimes become extremely glitchy. There have been days were the numbers will overlap with the sales rep pictures causing it to be quite a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great, just has a few bugs here and there! Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons!

Keeping Sales Reps motivated is the problem we are solving. Level 11 does a fantastic job at this. Further, Level 11 allows Sales Reps to see how their other coworkers are doing, which in turn spurs friendly competition even further.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Chief Revenue Officer

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how this prodect has allowed me to customize specific KPI's for each of the 5 positions and departments I manage and and display where each rep is at in real time to the rest of the company.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across much that i can say is negative, but there were a few times early on where I ran out of API calls with our Salesforce instance that limited the number of refreshes i could trigger each 24 hour period. That caused us to have to pay Salesforce an extra $100 a month for 10000 additional API calls for the product to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for any executives that need to bring a level of visibility into whats happeneing in real time.

Real time self management for rep to see where they are in comparison to their peers and enable them to have the information needed to determine how they need to work. Also this has brought a high level of visibility for the rest of the company to see how each position is doing an what to expect/forecast as they work together.

Learning about LevelEleven?

* We monitor all LevelEleven reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.