LevelEleven

Sales management system that reinforces the fundamental behaviors that lead to closing business, and creates world class front line sales managers.

Work for LevelEleven?

Learning about LevelEleven?

LevelEleven Reviews

Ask LevelEleven a Question
Showing 212 LevelEleven reviews
LevelEleven review by Napoleon H.
Napoleon H.

"Great product to keep track of activity metrics."

What do you like best?

The integration with SFDC is great, it provides easy visibility into my activities and how I'm doing in comparison to my weekly goals.

What do you dislike?

The data is canned. I'd like the ability to access other reps data to identify best practices. The salesforce integration is only for certain pages + takes up a ton of room which doesn't allow for other applications. The coaching and quizzes would glitch and delete many of my responses when our quarterly review reports came out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple product. As a tenured rep, I don't see much value in it anymore outside of seeing where my peers are at + who stands out during competitions.

Competition within the account development function. Visibility into our own performance / work and how it correlates to quota.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelEleven
LevelEleven review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Overall a good product"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating contests is one of the best selling points for this contest. When we did our first demo I was actually controlling the mouse and my boss was remotely viewing. We talked a few days later in person and she told me that she didn't realize I was driving because of how fluid the demo was. Gives you an idea of how easy the interface is to understand.

What do you dislike?

If you are not using this product on standard objects it is a bit harder to use and control. It can still be done but requires a lot more testing and trial/error contests to get the correct result with custom objects.

We are using Contest to drive a company culture initiative as our employee base is spread out across the country. We are using Scorecard to help keep our teams on target with their daily and monthly goals. We have seen many benefits with Contest and are starting to see them with Scorecard but we just started using it this month.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

LevelEleven review by Stan P.
Stan P.

"Great tool for incentivizing sales activity in Salesforce "

What do you like best?

We added the Level 11 product to our Salesforce CRM with the goal of incentivizing our reps and account managers to complete various actions. The tool was extremely helpful when we rolled out updates in Salesforce or other technology platforms. We were able to easily build monthly contests and tailor them to specific groups within our sales team.

What do you dislike?

The level 11 channel was not particularly helpful for us since the vast majority of our sales reps work in the field. We also attempted to integrate the scorecard feature of Level 11 but abandoned that in favor of Tableau which gave us a more robust visualization of the metrics. Our decision to use Tableau over the Level 11 scorecard was more a function of our multiple data feeds than the scorecard product itself.

We have solved the following business problems with the Level 11 contest feature:

* Improved automated marketing capabilities by motivating our sales team to enter email addresses and fax

numbers in our Salesforce CRM

* Improved sales by motivating our sales team to call on higher value accounts

* Increased adoption of new technology platforms by tracking use of these new platforms and encouraging

their use through the Level 11 contest feature

LevelEleven review by User in Computer Software

"Quick set-up, good at promoting positive transparency around key behaviours"

What do you like best?

Channel 11 allows you to create your own custom video channel. We have a 50 inch screen up on the wall that gives the organisation visibility of our output as a team. It helps create positive transparency and also a bit of healthy competition amongst my team. Please do assess your organisational/ team maturity around this type of software. The guys here are young and it's been a good process, one that a couple weren't sure of, but professional maturity has seen it become a part of everyday life. If you are at the top you get an incentive, from a bacon sandwich in the morning to an Amazon voucher, encourage those positive behaviours that you require from your sales team. The support function is good.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, they've made some really strong changes over the past few months, which has amended any initial glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do your research, but if you aren't looking at a complete platform e.g. inside sales etc. with predictive analytics and gamification alone, this seems to do the job. Be interesting to see where other players go in the area.

We are encouraging positive behaviours on a daily basis, around calls, emails, meetings and revenue. It is a fine line between creating too many contests and making them a none event and creating ones that are really going to help create healthy competition.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for motivating the team!"

What do you like best?

This is the 3rd company I have used Level11 at, and I think it's a must for a sales team. I love how you can easily create contests and leaderboards that automatically refresh. Some contests I've done beyond "Top Sales Rep of the Month" are paring reps up together and competing against each other, making calls worth different points than demos set, etc. I also really like the new coaching tool. I use it every week for my 1:1's to have a consistent agenda. We also can refer back to past 1:1's notes, to ensure we're hitting what we wanted to. Lastly, Chanel11 is a MUST. Reps love seeing where they are to our KPI's. It stirs up a lot of healthy competition.

What do you dislike?

You can't set contests and have them be retroactive. Also, I'd like some contests to just start again automatically every month, rather than me have to copy/create it every month. The coaching is still a little new, and some of the "Titling" could be cleaner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and great customer support.

We use this to motivate our sales team, and stay organizied during our weekly 1:1's. There's no question it helps to push your reps when they stare as a live leaderboard, and it makes it fun. Also, our 1:1's are much more efficient using the coaching tool.

LevelEleven review by James D.
James D.

"Level 11 - Good, but needs some work"

What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of Level 11 is fantastic. It's an awesome tool to keep the Sales team motivated and spur friendly competition amongst different teams within the office. Further the ease of accessibility is great. Changing around team goals, individual goals and other things like adding songs and GIFs is incredibly easy.

What do you dislike?

The UI of Level 11 can sometimes become extremely glitchy. There have been days were the numbers will overlap with the sales rep pictures causing it to be quite a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great, just has a few bugs here and there! Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons!

Keeping Sales Reps motivated is the problem we are solving. Level 11 does a fantastic job at this. Further, Level 11 allows Sales Reps to see how their other coworkers are doing, which in turn spurs friendly competition even further.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Chief Revenue Officer"

What do you like best?

I like how this prodect has allowed me to customize specific KPI's for each of the 5 positions and departments I manage and and display where each rep is at in real time to the rest of the company.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across much that i can say is negative, but there were a few times early on where I ran out of API calls with our Salesforce instance that limited the number of refreshes i could trigger each 24 hour period. That caused us to have to pay Salesforce an extra $100 a month for 10000 additional API calls for the product to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for any executives that need to bring a level of visibility into whats happeneing in real time.

Real time self management for rep to see where they are in comparison to their peers and enable them to have the information needed to determine how they need to work. Also this has brought a high level of visibility for the rest of the company to see how each position is doing an what to expect/forecast as they work together.

LevelEleven review by Kristen J.
Kristen J.

"Inside sales team game changer!"

What do you like best?

The individual scorecards have changed the way we do business - no more hunting for dashboards/reports and wondering if they're correct. The scorecard is real time gratification for inside sales team members.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to click on the scorecard to see list of applicable metrics is often limiting. As a manager, I'd like to be able to click on the team scorecard and see the metrics that has contributed to the results displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your motivation for this tool - there is so much more to LevelEleven than just visual communication as I had originally believed. The individual and manager scorecards paired with contests is game changing.

We've solved the headache at end-of-quarter in truing up deals to be paid on. Our team knows instantly via their scorecard what they have achieved.

LevelEleven review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Gamification of sales processes to drive performance"

What do you like best?

I really like how awesome their customer support is and how they are constantly improving the product. It is a lot better then some companies that just never listen to their customers. They actually do and its great.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations. I wish that it had more customization in terms of how the channel 11 platform works but overall it does what it needs to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to make their sales team more fun. Our organization isn't a good fit for the use of coaching and other things but it really isn't Level 11 fault. I know we have made this product work for us and glad we did.

Increase productivity and gamification on the sales floor. It helps build comraderie.

LevelEleven review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Focusing on the metrics that matter most"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven helps our sellers focus on the key metrics that drive their performance, and it does so in a fun and engaging way. The fact that it integrates seamlessly with our other technology (Salesforce and Enplug) is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I only wish we could have more than four metrics per scorecard.

Our sellers are inundated with data and information. Filtering out the noise and focusing on the key metrics that have the most direct influence on our results is critical. LevelEleven helps us do just that. Since deploying LevelEleven, I've noticed a definite increase in the sellers' awareness of their individual metrics. Plus, the gamification aspect of LevelEleven, combined with their naturally competitive nature, has resulted in an extra surge in performance.

LevelEleven review by Marie C.
Marie C.

"Excellent Sales Engagement Tool"

What do you like best?

The presale was very informative and our rep Brendan was excellent the whole way through.

Level Eleven was easy to install and setup, but what really made the implementation a success was our Customer Success Manager, Dana. She has ensured we get maximum value out of the app, and managed our implementation straight through.

What do you dislike?

We have had some challenges with the new video splashes, but in all engagement is still high.

LevelEleven has helped us drive adoption of key processes. We have already seen increased engagement via the Channel11 screens. Even our remote reps use Channel11 to help keep them better connected to the team. I highly recommend Level Eleven for anyone looking for an engagement and coaching tool to improve their sales experience in SalesForce.

LevelEleven review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Solid offering with excellent leadership team"

What do you like best?

Bob and the team at LE are meticulous in making sure their product meets the needs at every level of the sales organization. It's nice when a sales leader becomes the founder/ceo of a tool or service to help sales people.

Specifically, I like ease of use, layout, functionality, ability to customize without being sucked into an abyss. I also like that it provides insights specifically for management and end users in a way that helps them do their jobs more effectively and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, no dislikes but G2 Crowd forces me to write 40 characters here.

Motivation at the street level - gamification.

Motivation at the Career Path Level - Helping reps and managers learn how to be better at their own jobs and grow their own skillsets.

Revenue - Always helps to have a fun way to drive revenue.

LevelEleven review by Lynette L.
Lynette L.

"Contest driven Success and Sales"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and set up contests. An easy way to see performance and drive success. Dashboards for sales reps and managements. Able to set goals and see progress with ease. Rev goals are driven by competition and team effort.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to put in yearly goals and have the ability for it to calculate goals based on how many months are left in the year automatically. It would be nice to have a way to show details of the goals that have been met by populating certain fields. This would be great if it should not only a dollar amount the ability to drill down and see the account and products sold etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would allow for one manager to be able to edit the fields, as too many hands in the cookie jar make for mistakes to happen.

Make sure that the admin knows how to set up filters so it will correctly reflect on the dashboards.

Do a test run and add yourself as an admin and make sure it is working correctly before deployment, usage,

Revenue goals. Monthly goals. Also activities that are required for business success.

LevelEleven review by Kareem k.
Kareem k.

"AMAZING UX and Clear Metrics Displayed"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that LevelEleven displays sales KPI's so easily. It is a true art to be able to see trending information inside of Salesforce is a n easily digestible manner. This is far better than having tons of SFDC dashboards.

What do you dislike?

To be honest nothing really to improve because by time I make a suggestion, it is on their product roadmap. The team rolls out new features quickly.

We needed a very easy way to show reps their progress and how they are trending towards that progress. With LevelEleven we can now coach against the KPI required to do that job in an easy to view dashboard.

LevelEleven review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Simple, intuitive and impactful"

What do you like best?

ease of use and drives the behaviors I am looking for; specifically where to focus management coaching efforts

seamless integration with SalesForce.com pulls it into reps daily workflow.

after sales support is excellent (customer service)

What do you dislike?

"upgrades" are extra

complex formulas can be difficult to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

scorecards are a great sales "Fitbit" tool. Use contest engine &breadboards and contest drive behaviors you need to achieve..

automation of contest tracking & leader-board (previously manual)

improved inside sales gamification ideas/options

Provides what we refer to as our sales "Fitbit"

LevelEleven review by BRAYDEN S.
BRAYDEN S.

"Powerful tool for sales gamification"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is a powerful tool for sales team gamification. The team at LevelEleven is very proactive about engaging with us to ensure were getting full utilization of the software. The development team at LevelEleven continues to deliver additional functionality.

What do you dislike?

LevelEleven is driving greater visibility into sales activities, but it's unclear for us if it's delivered incremental value from a bookings perspective. Scorecard metrics could be better integrated with our existing reports and dashboards. We use LevelEleven in addition to standard reports and dashboards, so in some respects, LevelEleven scorecard is a bit duplicative. Also, we'd like more examples of contests that other companies have used. Our account manager has been helpful with this, but additional resources related to this would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a resources available to design and implement contests.

Sales gamification. Our sales team likes the contests.

LevelEleven review by Reynaldo R.
Reynaldo R.

"Easy to use product for end users"

What do you like best?

That end users can be Admins for the tool. Users can do most of the setup. Pre-defined Scorecard Builder templates (i.e. Closed/Won Opportunities, Cold Calls, etc...). Implementation or Success Manager team was very helpful during entire process. Security permissions was easy to setup via Wizards, but could still implement via Salesforce Permission Sets if need be. Software is broken out into separate modules, so you only install what you need and it is handled by Permission Sets. In addition, that application is 100% native to Salesforce which makes it much easier when having to make customization's at a later time. Vendor was very accommodating when our internal Legal and Information Security departments needed more clarification on the contracts, what data was being passed between their application, Salesforce, and any external 3rd party sites (i.e. Heroku or Amazon Web Services)

What do you dislike?

That the instructions to do the install from the AppExchange or Vendor website are not always as clear as they could be. I had to contact their implementation / success mgr team several times during the install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have defined business unit users, fully understand all their modules and which ones you will or will not use.

Specific BU is looking to track sale associate activities related to Campaigns and Oppty's. Just started using it, so not realized full benefits. My own benefits, being a Salesforce Admin is ease of use for user requests such as new users.

LevelEleven review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Internally and implementing for a client"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the support and the encouragement via contests. It's easy to install, easy to set up and easy to train on. It's definitely a great sales and company tool for encouraging behavior. The contests used internally for our company definitely drove my behavior. I'm a bit on the competitive side. I definitely see the use case for this tool. It makes sense for businesses but is also fun.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't support service goals that well (i.e Minimizing escalated cases, time to close a case, etc.). We made it work but even the question below for "what purpose" we use it for doesn't apply, yet I had to select a value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through your use case and define the metrics and KPIs you are working towards in order to define contests and scorecards.

Client is utilizing for service goals, rewarding # of calls, time to close a case, reducing # of escalated cases. We just went live with this so I haven't seen the benefits yet with this client.

I also use it within my own company. We use it for tracking billable hours and our FitBit competitions. The Billable Hours definitely drove me to want to be and do better.

LevelEleven review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Rogers & LevelEleven"

What do you like best?

I love the sheer ease of use. It is very easy to create contests on the fly or plan them out longer term, whatever you want to do you can. With the latest developments, namely Scorecard, I also love how easy it now is for my sales team to be aware of how they are doing towards their goals for the quarter. We have seen significant increase in sales activity when we run short term contests, 50%+, and we see increased overall productivity on a longer term with Scorecards closer to 10-15%. Overall it has been a great investment that has helped us engage our sales team.

What do you dislike?

At times I have had difficulty tracking metrics specific to my organization. Most of this issue is on my end as I need to involve my IT team which slows things down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think LevelEleven is heading in a great direction. The hierarchy and teams functions for the Scorecard is great and I am looking forward to getting them set up and working.

We have been able to solve a number of problems with LevelEleven. First off we had the adoption of Salesforce as a CRM; we have used it to ensure people are logging calls, entering contacts, managing campaigns properly. We have also seen some great benefits when we focus a contest on a specific activity over a short period, we often will see a 50%+ improvement in productivity.

LevelEleven review by Jonathan A. C.
Jonathan A. C.

"Quick and Fun Competition"

What do you like best?

I love the UI and overall look and feel of the platform. Looks clean and the custom template really adds to the effectiveness of the leaderboard.

We basically use the contests as an ongoing leaderboard in order to make visible the successes of the sales team.

What do you dislike?

Contest participants don't always appear in every contest immediately.

The process to finalize a contest is a bit cumbersome or redundant. I'm sorry LevelEleven, but I do not want to fill out the same 3 question survey to decide whether it was an effective contest or not.

We haven't gotten too far into complex contests or into the Scoreboard aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to be successful using LevelEleven, you will have to come up with great contest ideas. Just make sure you have a sales contest plan drawn out for the future.

We use level11 for gamification. Primarily we use it as a leaderboard for our sales team - adds transparency to company internally and gives recognition to those meeting and exceeding their goals.

LevelEleven review by Victoria F.
Victoria F.

"Great interactive way for reps to understand their KPIs"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to build score cards and to track my reps KPIs. I work for a company that has thousands of employees and in our specific brand we have around 80 QBRs in an office, so tracking KPI's in an interactive way is very important. it also allows you to put sound clips and to use a "splash" for when they hit their goal/target.

What do you dislike?

wish it was more interactive with the reps

Recommendations to others considering the product

they listen to their clients requests and nearly everything we request from them they deliver

KPI tracking for QBRs and for onboarding new reps to understand how to succeed in the company. Its beneficial in the way that it makes it fun to do your job, lol.

LevelEleven review by Laura K.
Laura K.

"Level Eleven to Improve Sales Numbers "

What do you like best?

We use level 11 and it is a very effective tool that especially is helpful when we run sales contests. We have 2 displays that we use to showcase results during the duration of any contests that we are facilitating. Monitors are also located in our remote offices so we can share progress with the entire team.

What do you dislike?

The integration with salesforce as far as knowing which fields to pull from to build a contest could be made a bit easier.. perhaps with templates of common contest fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you display that is very visible to the organization. Multiple screes would be recommended as if you do not have good visibility the tool is not really being utilized to its fullest.

We are providing visibility to the entire sales organization and also giving recognition to those that end up at the top of the leader boards.

LevelEleven review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Competitions"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven allows you to create metrics on just about anything that you can normally report on in SFDC. Building team metrics is incredibly easy, and displaying them on a TV in the sales room allows our reps to quickly hold each other accountable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more pre-built out competitions.

Having ChannelEleven on the TV in the sales room allows our reps and managers to quickly look at the screen and identify where they are for the day/week/month, and how many more numbers they need to hit. When an individual goal is hit, reps can choose which song they want to play, which is fun!

LevelEleven review by Pete B.
Pete B.

"Paradigm Life Review"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is a great solution for our company to gamify the user experience. It is very easy to become an admin and create challenges for individuals and teams. It is also a great way to broadcast results to other department's so they can be in the loop.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the non-compatibility for community users. Perhaps this is something that can be fixed in the future?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a gamification solution, I would recommend LevelEleven. It is an awesome solution for an affordable price.

We constantly face challenges in our Business Development department, and LevelEleven allows our users to really be engaged in what they do, which allows for greater results. The benefits we have realize have been a greater sense of appreciation for the employee and a greater sense of satisfaction for the department head.

"Great in Theory"

What do you like best?

When I first completed my walk-through of the product, I was very excited to get started. I really liked the ability to adjust individual contributor daily/weekly goals based upon their past/current performance so that their dashboard was more personalized to them.

What do you dislike?

I have to rely on an administrator to change up my teams, and as I train/manager our newest hires and have a new class each month, it's difficult to coordinate and I've stopped using the product altogether. If more than one "manager" could be assigned in LevelEleven, this would make it more beneficial to me in my role (new hires have more than one person they report do but they're only allowed one in LevelEleven).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have easy access to your administrator and that any quirks that are going to bend the rules of LevelEleven are thoroughly vetted, particularly in a free trial of the product.

The idea is that we were going to be able to provide the WHY to an individual contributor's metrics by showing them what they would need to do to accomplish their goals but that really hasn't happened.

LevelEleven review by Nina B.
Nina B.

"Good quality sales team management tool"

What do you like best?

I liked the competition functionality of the tool, where you could integrate it with Salesforce and create so many different customized contests.

What do you dislike?

I disliked some kinks where you couldn't use any field out of SF in your criteria, just some of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you manage your contests weekly, this way they don't expire and you don't have to do manual entry.

I was using it for a weekly salespeople contest. The software would capture their sales activity and award different amount of points based on what they have accomplished in a week. The weekly top points person wins.

LevelEleven review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Great Client Experience"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how responsive and customer centric they are. They also are great with coming up with ideas and recommend best practices when using the contest engine. The entire team is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The L11 system is not entirely user friendly especially when changes need to occur. We build over 120 contests a month and if there are any changes to be made, its very time consuming to go through 40+ contest. A mass update feature would be very beneficial.

There is definitely hype and awareness of various behaviours as a result of the incentive contests. The L11 channels are displayed nationally across our offices and it really motivates the reps to step up their game.

LevelEleven review by Janae G.
Janae G.

"Pretty cool so far!"

What do you like best?

I like the scorecard and the contests. We have a pretty competitive sales environment so it's cool to be able to see their efforts in real time.

What do you dislike?

There are truly a lot of extra steps to set everything up. I appreciate Rebecca walking through everything with me over the phone, but it's a lot of work just to add a user or close a contest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's been valuable to designate one person to be responsible for setting everything up in Level Eleven. Initially our VP of Sales signed up to manage the project, but he was way too busy for that.

We have only recently started using the contests, but with staff in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois, it's been pretty cool to see everyone competing together. It's definitely reinforced our sense of team.

LevelEleven review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"Lots of horsepower, but lacks simplicity"

What do you like best?

Allows to track any and all KPI's in a variety of ways. Leveleleven, in my opinion, is a leader in the market when it comes to this type of software.

What do you dislike?

Level eleven comes with a heavy, heavy sticker price, and I understand it's fairly laborious to implement, onboard, and maintain.

We use it to manage activities, pipeline, and revenue.

LevelEleven review by Ben F.
Ben F.

"LevelEleven Review"

What do you like best?

Incredibly quick responses to any issues. Very receptive to feedback about potential product upgrades and business solutions.

What do you dislike?

Dynamic capabilities are limited to Salesforce data, Images and Videos need manual updating. Color schemes for reports are not customizable.

Salesforce reports allow consistent reporting across different levels of the company. Access is available to anyone with a TV. LevelEleven has provided a lot more visibility for goal tracking and rep performance.

LevelEleven review by Jordan E.
Jordan E.

"Great tool for motivating sales team and improving team culture!"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven makes it easy to quickly put together competitions based on Salesforce data. If you've built reports in Salesforce, you'll be able to build a LevelEleven competition no problem.

The leaderboard we put on the TV's in our office are great for real-time updates to help keep everyone focused on the active competition.

What do you dislike?

We use Opportunity Splits, and right now you have to replicate some customizations that LE sends your way in order to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize LE's thought leadership, and make competitions an actual focus for your Sales Ops team. Consistent competitions can become a key piece of your team's culture, but you need to plan ahead and be thoughtful about what competitions you are running and why. LevelEleven can help you figure that out.

Most salespeople respond better to incentives rather than demands. LevelEleven allows us to take managerial objectives and use gamification to drive behaviors toward those objectives. We have a set of KPI's for our team, and if we see the team slacking as a whole in one area, we will run a competition to re-focus.

LevelEleven review by Tyler D.
Tyler D.

"Best In Class... and it's not close"

What do you like best?

The company's open attitude toward implementing ideas from it's customers. Level 11 expedites changes to the application to meet business needs of it's customers extremely fast and they consistently directly ask us for changes.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much that I dislike about the application, or the company that has created and supports it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application and would be eager to try anything they release.

This application takes an incredibly simple idea; giving sellers nonstop access to their key performance metrics, and they do it extremely well. If you want to drive seller efficiency and performance, look no further.

LevelEleven review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Inside Sales Manager: team of 20"

What do you like best?

clear concise dashboards - lets reps know where they stand.

What do you dislike?

i have had numerous issues getting set up

likely due to my lack of knowledge.

our salesforce (level 11) admin cannot set up contests to my satisfaction (ie accommodating uneven number of contestants in team contests) and yet attempts at troubleshooting have not been met appropriately

no benefits -i recognize that a large part of our issues are user training. however my interaction with Filipe Gonsales was less than stellar as he went to to our VP of sales unsolicited and offered to charge for training. This was not well accepted.

LevelEleven review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"An Aesthetic for you Data"

What do you like best?

Channel 11, which is part of the LevelEleven suite, is an amazing tool in aiding the sales team in both viewing data and motivating sales people to follow certain behaviors.

What do you dislike?

The Score Card component needs to be able to track on reports and not just objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to implement reports into Channel 11, it's a game changer.

We have different teams with different goals and different data sets to measure those goals. LevelEleven allows us to use their suite of products to accomplish these goals.

LevelEleven review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"Replace ugly SFDC reports!"

What do you like best?

Is there anything uglier than salesforce reports? LevelEleven's reports look really good and match the modern office space much better than SDFC reports

What do you dislike?

When we implemented this software we had a ton of outages and crashes but those were resolved pretty easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truthfully, it's not really a necessary software, but it adds a nice look to the screens around many sales offices and it was a great product to use

Easier insights on generating reports that are relevant to managers, rather than all of the extra information contained in most SFDC reports

LevelEleven review by Martin F.
Martin F.

"I'd stick with them"

What do you like best?

When I first worked with LevelEleven I had the pleasure of working through the details with Ashley Ball who was one of those rare people that seemed to love communicating with people. She was smart, happy and took responsibility to understand what we needed as a company. (Even though we only had a few licenses)

The product itself has a cool idea by focusing on contests but with a fun twist so it plays into the competitive spirit of a sales organization but the fun element ensures that it doesn't become a performance board and has actually united the team rather than segregating them.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw, which is not actually a LevelEleven flaw but is a stumbling block regardless is that, as a small company, we are yet to transition from Salesforce Pro to Salesforce Enterprise which means that some of the functionality is unavailable. Looking forward to taking that step to implement even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to plan your contests for the right reasons and don't do it reactively. Make sure that you set the time aside to prepare the contests and communicate them with your team to have the greatest impact.

LevelEleven allows us to have visibility of the competition without being massively invasive that it becomes a performance board. It's definitely an enhancement board as opposed to a stress board.

LevelEleven review by Dan Y.
Dan Y.

"Overall my experience witih LevelEleven has been a positive one."

What do you like best?

The ability to marry up the competitive nature of sales while driving CRM adoption is a huge plus with LevelEleven.

What do you dislike?

Time management. Although there are real benefits to orgs that utilize a tool like this, it is still difficult to find the time to full integrate it. We have a longer sales cycle and operate more as Account Executives (not hunters) so it is difficult at times to measure KPIs. With a high-activity environment this would be less of a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in a high-activity environment where KPIs drive sales forward, LevelEleven will be a great tool for you. The ability for your sales teams to see there results from within Salesforce.com is significant. If you are in a low-activity sales environment, these metrics will be more difficult to measure. The level of Salesforce.com adoption will also come into play regarding the value of this tool.

Our main accomplishment has been pushing adoption. We still have a ways to go, but there are pockets of the business where LevelEleven has been a factor.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I was skeptical at first but really came to love Level11."

What do you like best?

From a back end I think Level11 is really easy to use. It was easy to install and set up and easy to get going. The metrics are easy to build especially if you've already built a similar report in Salesforce. I saw a lot of our BDR's really embrace it and it stirred up some friendly competition in the office. Channel 11 provided transparency to the whole office as to how we were tracking throughout the month.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like when Level11 changed their color scheme. The black was very dark and ominous and a few of our Sales people complained and ultimately hid the leader board. From an administration perspective some of the metrics were occasionally hard to build because the variables were all AND and we were not able to do OR. (For example if I wanted the metric to be deal type that contains dealtypeA or dealtypeB i'd have to make the metric "does not contain dealtypeC, dealtypeD, dealtypeE, etc.) Channel11 is impressive but there could be more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm honestly not sure what else is out there because we did not have a similar product before, but Level11 is easy to set up, easy to use, and affordable. I would recommend. Make sure to have it fully tested before rolling it out to everyone.

The benefits we've realized are that our BDR's and Sales Reps can easily see where they're tracking against quota to better use their time. The company has a new level of transparency.

"Level 11 Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the sleek easy to view scorecard and contest function. The Channel 11 looks fantastic too. It is easy to read and very clean looking. The gamification aspect of it has helped my team to better understand the KPI's that we are most focused on, and it provides them a visual representation of where they are to pace. No more estimating where they are verse where they should be. I also like how it can be individualized.

What do you dislike?

Our Salesforce environment is different than most, which has made adoption more difficult. The support team has been continuously working with us; but we are still trying to workout some compatibility issues. Some of our metrics and contests are not recording perfectly just yet. We have made reports to show the same information as a metric or a contest, but there is always something off.

I do not like that the contest start time cannot be any farther back than 30 minutes. In our company, especially toward the end of the year, we will get notifications of criteria to go to our sales conference. However, I cannot make a contest due to the time constraint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use system. As with all software, you will have to initially take the time in the beginning to watch the How-To Videos and read the tips before you can really dive in. The software is easy enough to use that you can work your way through most of it, but there are some cases were it would just be easier to watch the video.

Given that there is some variation between all Salesforce environments, be prepared to have some struggles when first implementing. For some of our metrics, the original reports showed different results than what was created with LevelEleven. Their support team has been helping us though with every step of the transition.

Level 11 has allowed my team to be able to monitor their own activity. By displaying a scorecard and contests that are always on their screen helps to motivate them; or at the very least, it helps them to understand why they are not achieving their desired results.

"Level Eleven"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy user interface and stable platform. If used properly this product could be useful to any sales team. The company does appear to be young and smaller but that makes them hungry, responsive and nimble. That said Level Eleven is a work in progress in a year or two I think it will be a premiere app.

What do you dislike?

Complex metrics are difficult but the vendor has worked with us to expand the functionality and made core enhancements. Roll out was not smooth due to bugs but was exacerbated by our own internal squabbling over metrics across cost centers. The ultimate issue is four(4) scorecard metrics if that number were 6, 8 or 10 there would be less politics because different sales sections (and reps in different stages of their training) concentrate on different metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The vendor will work with you on features. It is important to get sales metrics determined before implementation

Level Eleven has given us eyes on relatively real time call data - something we had to report on before. It also lets us see pacing heretofore relegated to whiteboards and spreadsheets.

LevelEleven review by Tara M.
Tara M.

"Level11 helps us with transcparency and raising the bar! "

What do you like best?

I love that at any given time we have concise metrics that are published and communicated that EVERYONE can interact with. You can see exactly where you stack up with scorecard, and you can play really fun games with your teammates to create behaviors that help drive success!!

What do you dislike?

Being in a design company, I really wish it was easier to customize themes per contest, so that our branding always showed but that we could really make the leader board visually link to the contest theme.

Transparency, and coaching to amazing! People know exactly where they stand so there are no surprises and they can plan their days more effectively

LevelEleven review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"LevelEleven is helping keep us accountable and enabling us to confidently raise the bar"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to monitor our progress on key performance metrics real time and address issues or concerns as they surface during the month rather than at the end of the month. I also like the coaching component.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the default time frames for performance metrics. However, I understand that is being modified and new time frames being rolled out soon. So...no dislikes

LevelEleven is keeping all team members informed about real progress being made. It doesn't allow individuals to hide behind excuses because realtime metrics are in place.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Fun Leaderboard Action!"

What do you like best?

I love the contest capabilities with LevelEleven. My sales team gets all jazzed up over the simplest of contests, just because it is visible and always at the forefront of their minds! The scorecard is awesome too. I always have a birds eye view of how the team is doing, without having to run a report!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure that I have found anything I dislike. It takes some time to build the approbate scorecard metrics, but that comes with the territory.

One business problem we are solving is truly reinforcing our purchase and spend with Salesforce. Using the scorecard and gameification mode of LevelEleven means that every sales person MUST enter their data in our CRM appropriately or they won't get credit! I LOVE IT! This is one way to get the sales person to take true responsibility for their data input.

LevelEleven review by Taryn A.
Taryn A.

"LevelEleven's impact on our Inside Account Executives "

What do you like best?

What I like best about LevelEleven is the ease in creating contests. I can go in and look at all past contests, see what users did best with, clone the contest and make tweaks from there. Also, anytime I can't figure something out, support is super responsive.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using LevelEleven for a few months now and haven't ran into anything that I dislike.

The problems we have had is motivating users by the metrics they're producing. This was said well on a recent LevelEleven call that really made me think about how to more effectively promote the scoreboard as well as contests.

LevelEleven review by Trevor D.
Trevor D.

"Great Engagement on the Sales Floor"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize contests, sales numbers and fun elements such as music and video make the platform a must have on the sales floor.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced some lags between different TVs, though that might be a problem on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear in what you want to accomplish from LevelEleven and what you want to track. They can likely find a solution, but it's important to know what is important internally first.

Activating the sales floor, energizing the sales force

LevelEleven review by Michelle N.
Michelle N.

"Easy to use but still robust!"

What do you like best?

I like the point and click interface and the easy to use builders. The contest builders and templates make creating a contest a breeze. I also like that they are always coming out with new features and that they are willing to jump on a call to help us get more use out of tools.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike about this. It just keeps getting better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company responds very quickly to questions and will do a screen share with you if you ever need assistance with building a contest. They have been very responsive and are genuinely interested in your feedback. They also provide really great contest ideas each month that have inspired our teams to do new contests.

I love that they are always willing to host a call with others in the business and help us train others.

Motivation and incentives have been the main part of what we use this for. I have heard back from inside sales groups stating that their Salesforce activities have increased greatly with the contests. Some groups run multiple contests and use the software for Power Hours. We also now use this in support and training.

LevelEleven review by Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

"Wonderful tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the visibility it provides to our sales floor. There's never a question who is winning a competition and our reps check their scorecards regularly. It really helps us push KPIs without micro-managing our reps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to set up competitions if we have a lot of custom fields in Salesforce. Our data can also be messy which makes it hard to use. It's not a fault of Level11 by any means. Just difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a salesforce admin and sales admin in the meetings for set up.

We are solving the problem of motivating our reps without having to stand over them all day. When we have a large team that is continuing to grow it is very difficult to continue to manage them on a daily basis. Level11 lets our reps manage themselves.

LevelEleven review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent sales contest management tool +more!"

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce is excellent and the tool has evolved over the past few years to adjust to our changing business needs (we have been a customer for four years) exceptionally well. However, what I am most fond of is the reporting platform that was developed that allows us to share this information, not only on a pc, but on televisions screens in a dynamic way.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything in particular here.

Enterprise reporting, real time KPI reporting of sales campaigns outside of SF.com.

LevelEleven review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Business Development Team Leader"

What do you like best?

I think LevelEleven is a great tool. I found it helpful in creating competition within the team to increase productivity. The scoreboard would really get the team fired up when they saw themselves slipping on the leaderboard.

What do you dislike?

There was some issues calculating correct totals on some of our contests, but there may have been a simple fix that we did not explore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up different contests can be slightly complicated so we usually stuck with the same ones. It did get the job done for what we needed though.

Increase engagement and activity levels. Before using LevelEleven the team would have a general idea of where they stood, or have to check SFDC. With LevelEleven we had the numbers right there on a flatscreen TV and it absolutely drove fun competition within the team.

LevelEleven review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Smooth implementation, immediate value, terrific support"

What do you like best?

The implementation process was extremely well organized and managed, with lots of hand-holding and continued support afterwards.

What do you dislike?

There are a few reporting limitations which they are actively working on.

Tracking sales activities, coaching salespeople for greater productivity.

LevelEleven review by Brandt M.
Brandt M.

"Easy, fun, informative"

What do you like best?

Level eleven makes it easy to motivate sales and service teams with fun games. Level eleven inspires it's audience with weekly emails that contain ideas for new contests and uses for their product. They take user feedback into consideration with future development and a company can sometimes see that result on their platform quicker than expected

What do you dislike?

The scorecard could use some further development and improvement. The ability to add multiple filters to one score and combine them would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't be dissapointed

We wanted to to push our sales team to compete for incoming leads, as well as gain a realistic view of how they are spending their time in the office and with Salesforce. We've realized increased energy over older leads and the spirit of competition is alive.

LevelEleven review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Better than Hoopla!"

What do you like best?

Clear, concise information displayed. Does not require explanation to new folks.

What do you dislike?

Limited on available graphics for contests, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least do a trial. It will win you over.

We are in a sales office and this easily displays results and encourages competition amongst sales reps.

LevelEleven review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Overall, using Level11 has enabled more definition and discipline of our sales process."

What do you like best?

Ease of understanding what the product is for and ease of showing the most important things to stay focused on.

What do you dislike?

The reporting mechanisms are don't tell the whole team or individual's story at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your sales managers need to believe it what your goals are for the Level11. They need to understand the value of transparency and competitiveness in the sales process.

Nailing the sales process and focusing on the things that matter most. Level11 helped us to keep the maine things in front of us or we couldn't get the product going.

LevelEleven review by User in Internet

"Good but could be better."

What do you like best?

I use LevelEleven on an every day basis to manage my team's progress and goals. It crashes a lot when I use it on my desktop and it is not as user friendly as I would like for it to be. However it is a great tool to watch and monitor the progress of a sales team.

What do you dislike?

It crashes a lot. It is not as user-friendly as I would like. Creating contests takes time.

Monitoring sales rep progress. Competition has been realized.

LevelEleven review by David P.
David P.

"LevelEleven Review"

What do you like best?

The live dashboards/scoreboards. We also love the Channel 11... especially the splashes and the noise :)

What do you dislike?

You cannot split the targets up on the scorecard differently per day of the week.

Shows live as our reps hit their targets, i love the Channel Eleven

LevelEleven review by Shawn G.
Shawn G.

"LevelEleven Increased my SQLs by 100%"

What do you like best?

I have finally found a tool that aligns incentives for the sales and marketing. Ashley, the customer success rep I work with, works side by side with me as if she was part of my organization. Each week that we run a competition, she brainstorms, debates, and executes our competition. She always is with fresh ideas, one of them being increasing or Sales Qualified Leads. The competition we worked on together, and have run multiple times, consistently increases SQLs by 100%.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was more integration with LinkedIn to showcase winners. I know they are working on improving team competitions as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have your Salesforce administrator on board with the implementation. This tool is great complement to drive Salesforce activity.

LevelEleven has allowed me to accelerate any type of activity as the friendly competition among reps in the office is contagious. May it be SQL, new opportunities created, or new deals for the end of the month, LevelEleven driven more productive outputs from sales. This has made marketing more successful as leads are bringcalled 6-8 times instead of being put into nurture right away. There is more fight and drive from the sales team.

LevelEleven review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Easy Product to Share Success"

What do you like best?

Everyone in our office likes the sense of competition that LevelEleven brings to the office. We have it up in our sales bullpen every day.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that we dislike about LevelEleven, the only struggle we have had with the tool is making sure someone owns updating new contests. Its best used when one individual owns the success of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have an internal Champion to own the successful use of this product.

We purchased LevelEleven to increase the drive for our sales team, along with getting better visibility into where different teams are in the quarter.

We have seen upticks in the production of our outbound sales teams and have streamlined the way we communicate weekly pipeline meetings.

LevelEleven review by Brian V.
Brian V.

"Great application for driving sales behavior through contests & gamification"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Tight integration with Salesforce.com. Visually appealing broadcast channel to display on TVs throughout the office.

What do you dislike?

There is an opportunity to improve how well the administration of the application scales for lager sales organizations (with several hundred users).

We are trying to increase sales activity (calls, appointments, opportunities), provide visibility on results throughout the team, and drive friendly competition amongst team members. Sales people love to see their name at the top of the list and have a desire to be #1.

LevelEleven review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to provide insights into sales activities and motivate your team"

What do you like best?

The salesforce integration is a great way for remote sales people to be as connected with the corporate office and their team. The new coaching features are great for 1-1's and the scorecards help managers keep their team on track. Additionally the Level11 Channel replaces functionality previously used by another vendor.

What do you dislike?

Wish the Channel11 had more features that make the board less repetitive. Level 11 is committed to adding customer improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone using a motivating TV channel looking for more from a company that is sales focused.

KPI Alignment ensuring that salespeople are hitting weekly/monthly metrics. Aligning behaviors across the sales organization; motivation. We are seeing consistency and improved behaviors. The reps like the scorecards.

LevelEleven review by Matthew D.
Matthew D.

"Driving Sales and making it fun"

What do you like best?

The Leaderboard is awesome. We have it broadcasting live in our Sales Team area so they are aware of their standings every moment of the day and can see when their co-workers have jumped them in the leaderboard.

What do you dislike?

For us Salesforce Admins, it's easy to figure out how to set everything up, but it was and still is a but challenging for our Director of Sales

What LevelEleven helped us solve was driving competition within our Sales and Account Management team beyond tradition quota tracking. It also helped us drive soft metrics like cold calling, in person meetings, etc. I love it when I hear our Sales and Account Management talking trash to each other about where they are in the standings!

LevelEleven review by User in Internet

"A Good Sales Contest Program "

What do you like best?

The idea of connecting the data from Salesforce with level 11 contest is just amazing! My colleagues use Salesforce for pipeline and CRM and Level 11 help all data display on the screen which motivates the whole team!

What do you dislike?

There are some unsolved bugs. For displaying the sales performance, I can only upload the salesforce report instead of building up the leaderboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to motivate your team, try it out!

Back then I was solving the bugs because the sales revenue on the contest is not accurate compared to what it showed on Salesforce and at the end, I gave up and just uploaded the salesforce report and it is not so bad!

LevelEleven review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Easy, Intuitive, and lots of support if you need it."

What do you like best?

I like that it works within Salesforce and works with the same filtering that I'm used to in SFDC. We have our leader board hooked up to a TV to show all the reps and I like that aspect. Easy to customize and I feel like our Rep(Rebecca) really cares and has great suggestions. There was one time she sat on the phone for at least an hour helping us get a feature to work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike, but I have an idea that might make this a tiny bit better. When a rep closes an opportunity or creates a lead or whatever the rewarded action is within the contest, it would be great if there were a popup that said, you just got 10 points, keep up the good work, or something along those lines. But that is so trivial it doesn't really matter in the long run. Still love the product and really I'm just waiting for a larger budget to really unlock it's potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and they are always improving. They wont leave you hanging and respond to questions quickly. Always have a rep to call and at least my rep is super nice and easy to work with.

Our main problem is Adoption. I think this has helped a lot in adoption. We just need to find a better way to motivate more sales, but thats a question for me and my manager, Level Eleven has given us the tools.

LevelEleven review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Excellent gamification for all needs!"

What do you like best?

The LevelEleven app, as well as the Channel11 app, are both incredibly easy to use. It's quick and pain free for us to build new contests to help motivate new behaviors. Beyond just sales team use, the app has endless potential for motivating support, adoption, and just about anything that comes to mind within the Salesforce system. Addons like the Channel11 app allow us to broadcast key contests on TVs in all of our offices and help the remote offices and remote teams feel a little more connected with the rest of the company. When questions arise, the team at LevelEleven is an absolute delight to work with!

What do you dislike?

So far we haven't had any key dislikes or problems with the app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company and very down to earth team. We've always been able to bounce ideas off them and get honest and helpful feedback in return. In addition to that, they also make an effort to reach out and ensure we're having maximum success with the app and to see if they can help with new contest ideas. The customer experience has been top notch.

We've largely been using the app to motivate sales teams, but have recently begun to use it to motivate support as well. The ability to do hidden contests also helps management measure key performers in certain areas while keeping the contest itself hidden from the perspective of the end users.

LevelEleven review by Elise H.
Elise H.

"It Works Great"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see what everyone is doing for contests

What do you dislike?

nothing, I only use it for contests so I don't have much to complain about

Just great to see what my colleagues are up to

LevelEleven review by Kareem G.
Kareem G.

"Great Performance Management and Coaching Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the easy to view interface to shoe trending informaiton that both managers and reps can see, to see how they stack up against their peers and company goals.

What do you dislike?

The ability to do a deep drill down on the actual records being worked isn't as strong.

We need an easy way that reps can see how they are doing each day in relation to where they need to be at for the month/week.

LevelEleven review by Andre T.
Andre T.

"Extensive suite of motivational goodies"

What do you like best?

Really gets the competitive side of our sales reps going. They love being able to compare them selves to the rest of the team to instantly see where they stand at any time.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding and configuration can be a bit difficult, but support is there wokring with you the whole time. Overall, this is the main reason I did not give a perfect 10.

Increased visibility into our sales pipeline without giving sales reps access to backend systems.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Amazing Gamification!"

What do you like best?

The contest dashboards are great. They really give our end users something to look forward to in their use of salesforce

What do you dislike?

Some of the restrictions of what data LevelEleven can use to generate their scorecard data is limited but it is a Salesforce integrated app, so its not unexpected.

Sales rep engagement into specific activities and participation/interest in new product launches. We see a much better onboarding experience wherever we apply this.

LevelEleven review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Sales Manager-used it to draw up sales contests for my employees"

What do you like best?

-The ability for those that are involved to see where they stand throughout the contest.

What do you dislike?

-Was very hard to set up. Seemed like the process was overly complicated to draw up a contest. Too many variables to know. Had several meetings with a Level 11 employee and still had a hard time getting some contests to work properly. Half of the managers that were trained on it didn't ever set up one from scratch because of the difficulty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible, make the set up of contests easier on the users. Have explanations within the document to walk the user through, maybe hyperlinks or pop up windows to assist. Simplify the formulas. Maybe ask the user what they are wanting to set up and when chosen, the system selects the formulas for you. For example, Q: What contest are you wanting to run? A: Total Sales And the system will begin a contest calculating a Total Sales Production contest.

Motivating team performance

Encouraging healthy sales competition between agents.

LevelEleven review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"Amazing Engagement Tool - will be using regularly from here on out"

What do you like best?

LeaderTV / Leaderboard - these are dynamic and real time. Very graphically appealing. Especially love how they display how far away participants are from the leader. It is a great user interface that my reps were instantly addicted to watching.

What do you dislike?

Requires SFDC Admin to set up permissions for participants to view Leaderboard and LeaderTV. Without this license access, a participant can only monitor by looking at Chatter. As I work for a larger company, I must submit an IT ticket to change SFDC user permission levels. I didn't know I needed to do this in order for my reps to view the Leaderboard or LeaderTV. It didn't affect my ability to launch, or the reps' enthusiasm, but had I have realized this ahead of time I could have been better set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you need to motivate your team and drive specific behavior. Especially useful to help introduce new behaviors that you need to see adopted at a higher rate.

Keeping sales reps engaged is difficult when prospecting, as it's not a fun job. By gamifying the day, you are helping to unite the team, introduce healthy competition, and increase productivity all under the guise of fun. The interface of LevelEleven is simplistic to understand and use, and yet you can design very complicated, comprehensive contests utilizing filters allowing for the contests to impact your team's productivity in the way you need. I have launched several hidden contests just to check productivity and behavior, and have found that to highly insightful and beneficial. I launched my first live all-day contest yesterday and my team came in this morning asking if we were launching another one today. They're hooked - as am I.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Effective once you get the hang of it."

What do you like best?

Increased viability for all members of our team. Through the score card we were able to create individual viability as well as company wide visibility that is catered to each member of our team. Hidden contest also allow us to make sure that no one is trying to game our contests so they win - which is a huge added bonus to our office.

What do you dislike?

It takes a great deal of trial and error to work out the kinks. Although through working with our Level11 contact - we were able to break down each issue we came across and work through it until we got our desired results.

Increased visibility of what is actually being worked. We have created a system that allows our RVP to quickly glance at the scorecard and gather the information that he needs - while also allowing lower level reps to gather the information they need form the same card,

LevelEleven review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Easy gamification, Scorecard improving visibility"

What do you like best?

Level11 empowers measurable, visible focus on virtually any behavior we track in Salesforce. We are generally seeing that the competitions we create with it are helping reps to focus on the "right" behaviors.

What do you dislike?

While the UI is easy, it took me a little while to master some key criteria etc to make sure that the contests were built correctly. Sometimes the Parent contest approach can be burdensome

More calls, correct contacts, demos, proposals, deals, dollars

"Great and easy!"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can create profiles and add users with extreme ease. The interface is also easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really that I do not like. The only thing would be not being able to have users in multiple profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to add users to multiple profiles would be a great addition to the software.

We are trying to drive activity and behavioral changes.

LevelEleven review by Peter Z.
Peter Z.

"Gamify your sales competitions!? How Good?!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create a competitive atmosphere by implementing this app into Salesforce. It is cost effective and promotes proper use of our CRM as well as drives results. They have been very supportive with respect to on-boarding this program as well as continuous support with any concerns. I can also track how much we have spent on spiffs by building quick reports based on the different competitions. It is a cost effective program that promotes productive activity. Everyone is available (especially Cameron) and they are always looking to bettering their software. Great program with great staff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes faulty, won't collect all the data if trying to collect thousands of entries. Also the clone feature is sometimes faulty. Wish it could end competitions when certain thresholds are met. It would be better to have better reporting tools to enhance deep dives as will as view trends month by month. It would also be good if they directly built all competitions rather than building it in house. Can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build reports to track how much you are spending on spiffs

We sell a product that requires our clients have skin in the game. They have to do a little bit of work. We have to install at their location, We have been able to promote spiffs on installs which it has increased our install rate. This not only helped us on-board new clients, it has also helped us retain their business.

LevelEleven review by Administrator

"A Great Tool to Measure KPIs"

What do you like best?

Leveleleven takes customer feedback and makes platform enhancements based on what the users are requesting! This tool is constantly evolving and becoming more user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There's not a way to assign credit using a related record field.

Scorecarde provides performance data in real-time with the option to drill into the data to get individual results at a more granular level. This tool can really assist with performance conversations in one-on-ones.

LevelEleven review by Phill K.
Phill K.

"A great product for a competitive team"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is extremely easy to use, and they have done a great job getting me what I need to get the full potential of their product. It really puts the behaviors that your sales team is focusing on to the center of attention inside of Salesforce. Overall, I would recommend this to teams that thrive on competition.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that I have seen since implementing LevelEleven that I would change. It does exactly what we thought it would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time on their blog for ideas for monthly contests. Great resource for creative ideas.

LevelEleven solved our ability to drive the correct behaviors inside of the sales team.

LevelEleven review by William R.
William R.

"Excellent app for encouraging Salesforce adoption"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quality of customer support.

What do you dislike?

Price is a bit steep for a non-profit that would like all users to participate in competitions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to have your users understand the concept of gamification and sales incentives (if you are nonprofit fundraiser organization like us) in order to get them bought in on the LevelEleven App.

Encourage lead conversions. Encourage user adoption of Salesforce.com

LevelEleven review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Want to motivate your team? Throw down a challenge! "

What do you like best?

Level 11 creates a fun easy way to motivate teams. We've been able to drive desired behaviors that result in more productivity, higher sales numbers, and increased revenue.

What do you dislike?

Can become out of sight out of mind. The manager needs to make sure that they're utilizing the program, and not letting it fade into the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Embrace this from the top down, use it as a tool to create fun and interesting contests, and you will see your numbers move in the desired direction. Or don't, and things will stay the same for you.

We've been able to have competitions, with the reward being little more than recognition, that drive numbers and profits in a positive direction. A real example in our company: In January of 2014 a key measurable in our company generated a little over $10,000 in revenue. Couple with strategic training, we utilized Level 11 to drive this to our highest point of $82,121 in one month, and are now averaging just under $70,000 per month. The 700% increase will result in more than $560,000 in additional revenue to our company in 2014.

LevelEleven review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Simple sales contests"

What do you like best?

As an admin, I like the simplicity of building contests. As a business manager, I love the fact that we can tie our contests to live SFDC data for real-time motivation. The LevelEleven team does a great job supporting their solution.

What do you dislike?

To this point, the SalesTV feature has been kind of useless for us since it requires an authenticated connection to SFDC to access the leaderboards. However, I hear they are addressing that with an upcoming set of enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One mistake that we made initially with LevelEleven was that we saw it as a platform to run our existing contests on. It took us a while to realize that while the tool did support our old contest model, that it was best used in a creative and simple way with new and fresh contest ideas being launched more frequently. I highly recommend the solution.

We ran sales contests in the past, but it required a lot of manual effort from sales managers (running reports, tallying scores, sending updates via email). Now, we have the ability to quickly motivate behaviors that align with our ever-evolving sales strategies, track performance, and give visible recognition to top performers.

LevelEleven review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"It's quick, easy to reference, and yields accurate details of your progress."

What do you like best?

That the application is simple and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to separate my information from my partner who also assists in managing the account.

I get to track my pattern and keep up with my quota by quickly referencing where I am for the day or week. I am solving trends in how much I am following with my goals and objectives.

LevelEleven review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"LevelEleven from an SFDC Admin Perspective"

What do you like best?

As a busy SFDC Admin, I'm always working on several projects. One of the beauties of LevelEleven for me is it's a tool that is easy for the business itself to manage... meaning that I can focus my time elsewhere. Our sales team leaders can build the competitions themselves and rarely need my help.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run across any scenarios that I dislike with the Product. It's an easy SFDC installation. The LevelEleven support team is easy to work with. The business users (Sales Managers in our case) can manage the competitions themselves. All win win win.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I could recommend to other companies who are interested in getting into Gamification.

The particular business problem I'm concerned with is the ease of use with the application itself. If installing the app is difficult, if managing the app is difficult or if the App Product team doesn't provide quick and easy support... and we are forced to spend a lot of SFDC Admin resource time... then those aren't problems we want to have.

So minimal SFDC Admin resource time required is the specific benefit I've realized.

LevelEleven review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"Great software for sales contest"

What do you like best?

-Easy to track closed opportunities and come up with scoring, saves us spreadsheets and time!

-We can edit it on the back end for incorrect opportunities or to add point

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, there are improvements that could be made with any ap but nothing major.

We are trying to organize our contests to helps us perform at a better rate.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"LevelEleven and Company Culture"

What do you like best?

The ability to run contests and display splashes on Channel 11

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we run into small roadblocks with how we are using this tool (non-sales). The team is always willing to listen to our requests and accommodate when they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, visually appealing and outstanding support team

We invested in the tool for the Scorecard, but also for the ability to help change our company culture across multiple locations. We also implemented Chatter and have used the tool in conjunction to create fun ways our employees can connect and share.

The use of our tool is not sales-based.

LevelEleven review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Would highly recommend LevelEleven for Gamification"

What do you like best?

- Built on the SFDC Platform

- Very intuitive to learn and use

- Easy rollout

- LeaderTVs generate lots of excitement

- Great support to ensure our contests are running as we like

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike

- Not all objects are game-able out of the box (like Campaigns), but there's an easy fix

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend. Evaluation, testing, negotiation, and roll-out occurred in less than a month. Great experience beginning in sales and all the way through ongoing support. Happy to be a reference for anyone looking at the tool.

At FireHost we're trying to use the gamification as positive reinforcement to build new muscles and drive behaviors we need in order to grow at the rates we've set for ourselves. To date, LevelEleven's gamification platform has helped in those regards.

LevelEleven review by Brandon P.
Brandon P.

"Easy way to set up and track incentives with visible motivation"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is extremely easy to set up and use - and intuitive enough to setup an incentive without any training or guidance on how to use it. Tracking is easy for everyone to see and it's a great tool to use to motivate staff.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, its easy to use and implement. Cost per user maybe.

Gamification of activities is a great tool to use to help drive desired actions. We have used this to help us drive specific call activities we want to push in a given month and it works.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"LevelEleven Review "

What do you like best?

The customer support is always awesome and Level Eleven is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

That there is no retroactive adjustments for contest data which would be nice in the event that rules need to be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to discuss prior to set up, what goals you would like to achieve and have a plan of execution for defusing information down through your organization so everyone understands what the purpose of Level Eleven is intended for.

Encouraging good sales behaviors and driving revenue. Also, encouraging sales executives to input data correctly into Salesforce.

LevelEleven review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great tool for driving adoption and freeing up your time"

What do you like best?

Everything is tied to SalesForce behaviors and tracked automatically. You can decide what you want to drive and reward, kick off the contest, and sit back and watch the leaderboard. All the admin work is done up front. Take the time to think through and layout your contest and the execution rolls from there.

What do you dislike?

Limits. Our sales managers can dream up some pretty big contests, and as flexible as the tool is, there are times I have been restricted by the number of behaviors I can track or the 2-levels of parent-child contests. However, since initially starting 3 years ago, they have been great at taking my feedback and evolving the product into what it is today. LevelEleven has been very responsive, collaborating on unique solutions and planning future development around the hurdles we have run into.

SalesForce adoption and training. When a contest is in play with added incentives, there is much more focus to recording the sales process and doing it in the specific way you want them to. In addition to driving sales, we have designed contests around data collection and data hygiene.

LevelEleven review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Production boosting magic"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven allows to to easily engage our sales and lead generation team in ways that make work fun and drive them to complete desired behaviors. The contests are easy to set up and we are able to quickly launch new challenges. LevelEleven even sends emails with ideas for new ways to engage employees and to increase production.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about LevelEleven. I've evaluated and used at least 2 other similar solutions and found LevelEleven to be the easiest to use and the best use our our time. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Innovative company constantly making improvements and looking for suggestions to incorporate into their solutions. This solution also integrates with work.com to provide badging and rewards directly through the system. It helps to drive the desired behavior when you see the badges in your queue and can talk trash to your teammates. When working with support, they are extremely helpful and will work to solve your problems tirelessly. I don't believe we've ever been "left hanging" by the LevelEleven support team, even when we call with complex contests we'd like to run. I strongly recommend this platform to anyone looking to achieve desired results in the salesforce.com platform.

We are driving production on our sales and lead generation teams. We run a number of contests to drive these behaviors. For instance we used LevelEleven for our March Madness Tournament and saw an increase in production of over 70% from the previous weeks average production.

LevelEleven review by William P. C.
William P. C.

"LevelEleven "gets it". Always recommending ways to maximize the technology."

What do you like best?

The Compete platform is a direct motivator for the thing sales organizations rely on most - their salespeople. LevelEleven's platform allows VP of Sales, CRO's, and other non-technical leaders to dream up, implement, and manage to simple but effective sales motivation programs.

What do you dislike?

For an outside sales organization, it can be more challenging to get the team to login to Salesforce.com as often as an inside sales team, but the mobile app and the spirit / addictive nature of the tool itself makes this a non-issue. Strong enough for an outside sales team, but perfect for an inside sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From their CEO on down, this is a company that has a great product, and they will challenge you to get the most out of it....for the price, it's a no-brainer for any sales team looking to reach their full potential, and create some fun in the process.

The LevelEleven platform makes it simple / more effective to reproduce and then passively manage the scorecards, spreadhseets, and disparate SFDC reports of the past, and gives everyone that Dashboard/Scoreboard like view we all seek in business.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Gamification tool to incentivize sales"

What do you like best?

We love using gamificiation to create some friendly competition among the sales team. The contests results are published on monitors throughout the office. New contests are easy to create and results are real-time. The scorecard is also a great feature

What do you dislike?

As an admin, setting up the scorecard is a little confusing - scorecard configuration vs. scorecard manage vs. scorecard builder. I don't know where to go for what. It is hard to build and update this without support from Level 11.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although a little difficult to set up, you'll get the desired results you are looking for.

The scorecard allows real-time visibility into performance against goals. We are not reporting on these metrics in any other place. Access to this information can be as public as you'd like it to be.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"LevelEleven: Fun and effective"

What do you like best?

I liked the engagement with the end user that LevelEleven provided. It was customizable, flasthy and kept the team engaged

What do you dislike?

While engaging, It did not meet the needs as a team we had to motivate. This isn't the product's fault, but our dynamic was changing. I do think the itnerface is a little clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think a team of scale could benefit for sure from LevelEleven. Smaller teams might struggle more to find the value in the product.

We discontinued using LevelEleven as a team last year

LevelEleven review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"LevelEleven consistently drives our business"

What do you like best?

The tool is the perfect combination of easy to use and highly effective. The reps understand it, and it's not over the top with how it presents information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool works great and drives the behavior we were trying to influence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to look at all their products...they have some great tools beyond just the sales contest area.

Driving sales and performance (activity)

LevelEleven review by Consultant

"Staples Advantage "

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to see real time information

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike--- I like everything-- so helpful because we did not have this type of information before

I am able to see my live contacts--- my opps and wins--- contact information I can see my ranking-- awesome

LevelEleven review by Don "D.J." S.
Don "D.J." S.

"Helped mold activity behaviors"

What do you like best?

We executed on monthly activity games. During the four-month period of scoring LinkedIn inMails we saw a +300% increase of the sales team's total monthly inMails sent. During a the two-month period of scoring GoTo Meeting and WebEx Meetings conducted we saw a 26% increase. During a the two-month period of scoring call duration of non-local outbound calls conducted we saw a 8% increase.

What do you dislike?

We have struggles implementing some games because of the way Salesforce.com is set up at our organization. An example is scoring an opportunity that reaches a specific stage. If the order administrators or rep move that stage backward it scores in the game twice which then has to be manually changes. Not a big deal unless it happens often. You can manipulate Salesforce.com is you have an administrator onsite who can make those code changes. Otherwise you could have struggles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does your sales team follow the same processes within salesforce.com such as when to change sales stages, create an opportunity, convert a lead, schedule an event, or create tasks for each task performed (rather than one open task per client)? If they are not following the same processes, will you force them to while using LevelEleven to reenforce that change in process? If you answer yes to either one of those questions, LevelEleven is an amazing tool to motivate your team and mold behaviors.

We use Compete to mold behaviors in reps. In regards to increasing rep activity, the system works.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Support and a great tool"

What do you like best?

A lot of gamification tools are more concerned with flashy graphics and not with actually capturing the underlying metrics that really drive behavior. Level Eleven not only understand that this is the point of gamification but also provides excellent support before during and after you purchase their product. Their above and beyond attitude to their customers' success makes them not just another vendor, but a partner.

What do you dislike?

That we haven't already been using this tool for years.

Driving sales behavior, correct process and procedure, and salesforce adoption

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Impala mentor for company "

What do you like best?

The ability to see where my reps are pacing individually. I love the contests - it truly gets my teams motivated to beat each other!

What do you dislike?

Some small issues, but usually the response team is quick. Call metrics reporting from Shoretel lags alot.

visibility into more metrics! drive the metrics up!

LevelEleven review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services