Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

LevelEleven

(212 reviews)

Sales management system that reinforces the fundamental behaviors that lead to closing business, and creates world class front line sales managers.

Work for LevelEleven?

Learning about LevelEleven?

LevelEleven Reviews

Ask LevelEleven a Question
Showing 215 LevelEleven reviews
LevelEleven review by Jessica N.
Jessica N.

"Great tool for sales teams"

What do you like best?

Great and easy to use tool to help track reps progress weekly and monthly while helping them understand how they can get better in their own business. Using Level 11 during one on ones makes it incredibly easy to walk reps thru their conversion percentage and what they can do to move the needle week over week. Setting up contests is incredibly easy and the gifs and personalization aspect allows reps to really get involved in the activities. The customer support is great as well- very fast to reply if there is any type of questions or issue.

What do you dislike?

No real issues. Very easy to set up contests and change metrics when needed.

Allows reps to see their own progress while coaching towards best practices. Allows ease in creating contests without having ambiguous tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelEleven
LevelEleven review by Napoleon H.
Napoleon H.

"Great product to keep track of activity metrics."

What do you like best?

The integration with SFDC is great, it provides easy visibility into my activities and how I'm doing in comparison to my weekly goals.

What do you dislike?

The data is canned. I'd like the ability to access other reps data to identify best practices. The salesforce integration is only for certain pages + takes up a ton of room which doesn't allow for other applications. The coaching and quizzes would glitch and delete many of my responses when our quarterly review reports came out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple product. As a tenured rep, I don't see much value in it anymore outside of seeing where my peers are at + who stands out during competitions.

Competition within the account development function. Visibility into our own performance / work and how it correlates to quota.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

LevelEleven review by Administrator

"So far, not bad"

What do you like best?

I've only been a customer for about 2 months, but it seems the admin user functions are pretty user friendly. The basic functions seems to be self-explanatory and not hard to put together what I need for Channel Eleven. Also, the SFDC integration was a quick process. It only took our business systems team about 30 minutes to install the package.

I would also say that their customer success team is a strength. So far, any questions that I've had, they have responded in a quick manner.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I found to be weird on this platform is that, when you want to add a new user, it sends them an invitation to create an account versus the admin just creating their account, then the user can log-in and customize their setting. As we consider this a sales tool to help our sales team, we do not want it to feel like it is an optional thing to be apart of, but that's how it feels when it is an "invite" that comes into their email box to ask them to create an account.

Also, it seems that our LevelEleven AE may have jumped the gun and told us some product features were available during the sales cycle, even though it is just currently on their product roadmap. They were not make it or break it type features, but definitely was a surprise when we found out.

We are looking to use this as a tool to provide more transparency, and better visibility between the different teams within the sales org. Also as a tool for celebrating wins as they come.

LevelEleven review by Marie C.
Marie C.

"Excellent Sales Engagement Tool"

What do you like best?

The presale was very informative and our rep Brendan was excellent the whole way through.

Level Eleven was easy to install and setup, but what really made the implementation a success was our Customer Success Manager, Dana. She has ensured we get maximum value out of the app, and managed our implementation straight through.

What do you dislike?

We have had some challenges with the new video splashes, but in all engagement is still high.

LevelEleven has helped us drive adoption of key processes. We have already seen increased engagement via the Channel11 screens. Even our remote reps use Channel11 to help keep them better connected to the team. I highly recommend Level Eleven for anyone looking for an engagement and coaching tool to improve their sales experience in SalesForce.

LevelEleven review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Overall a good product"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating contests is one of the best selling points for this contest. When we did our first demo I was actually controlling the mouse and my boss was remotely viewing. We talked a few days later in person and she told me that she didn't realize I was driving because of how fluid the demo was. Gives you an idea of how easy the interface is to understand.

What do you dislike?

If you are not using this product on standard objects it is a bit harder to use and control. It can still be done but requires a lot more testing and trial/error contests to get the correct result with custom objects.

We are using Contest to drive a company culture initiative as our employee base is spread out across the country. We are using Scorecard to help keep our teams on target with their daily and monthly goals. We have seen many benefits with Contest and are starting to see them with Scorecard but we just started using it this month.

LevelEleven review by Stan P.
Stan P.

"Great tool for incentivizing sales activity in Salesforce "

What do you like best?

We added the Level 11 product to our Salesforce CRM with the goal of incentivizing our reps and account managers to complete various actions. The tool was extremely helpful when we rolled out updates in Salesforce or other technology platforms. We were able to easily build monthly contests and tailor them to specific groups within our sales team.

What do you dislike?

The level 11 channel was not particularly helpful for us since the vast majority of our sales reps work in the field. We also attempted to integrate the scorecard feature of Level 11 but abandoned that in favor of Tableau which gave us a more robust visualization of the metrics. Our decision to use Tableau over the Level 11 scorecard was more a function of our multiple data feeds than the scorecard product itself.

We have solved the following business problems with the Level 11 contest feature:

* Improved automated marketing capabilities by motivating our sales team to enter email addresses and fax

numbers in our Salesforce CRM

* Improved sales by motivating our sales team to call on higher value accounts

* Increased adoption of new technology platforms by tracking use of these new platforms and encouraging

their use through the Level 11 contest feature

LevelEleven review by User in Computer Software

"Quick set-up, good at promoting positive transparency around key behaviours"

What do you like best?

Channel 11 allows you to create your own custom video channel. We have a 50 inch screen up on the wall that gives the organisation visibility of our output as a team. It helps create positive transparency and also a bit of healthy competition amongst my team. Please do assess your organisational/ team maturity around this type of software. The guys here are young and it's been a good process, one that a couple weren't sure of, but professional maturity has seen it become a part of everyday life. If you are at the top you get an incentive, from a bacon sandwich in the morning to an Amazon voucher, encourage those positive behaviours that you require from your sales team. The support function is good.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, they've made some really strong changes over the past few months, which has amended any initial glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do your research, but if you aren't looking at a complete platform e.g. inside sales etc. with predictive analytics and gamification alone, this seems to do the job. Be interesting to see where other players go in the area.

We are encouraging positive behaviours on a daily basis, around calls, emails, meetings and revenue. It is a fine line between creating too many contests and making them a none event and creating ones that are really going to help create healthy competition.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for motivating the team!"

What do you like best?

This is the 3rd company I have used Level11 at, and I think it's a must for a sales team. I love how you can easily create contests and leaderboards that automatically refresh. Some contests I've done beyond "Top Sales Rep of the Month" are paring reps up together and competing against each other, making calls worth different points than demos set, etc. I also really like the new coaching tool. I use it every week for my 1:1's to have a consistent agenda. We also can refer back to past 1:1's notes, to ensure we're hitting what we wanted to. Lastly, Chanel11 is a MUST. Reps love seeing where they are to our KPI's. It stirs up a lot of healthy competition.

What do you dislike?

You can't set contests and have them be retroactive. Also, I'd like some contests to just start again automatically every month, rather than me have to copy/create it every month. The coaching is still a little new, and some of the "Titling" could be cleaner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and great customer support.

We use this to motivate our sales team, and stay organizied during our weekly 1:1's. There's no question it helps to push your reps when they stare as a live leaderboard, and it makes it fun. Also, our 1:1's are much more efficient using the coaching tool.

LevelEleven review by James D.
James D.

"Level 11 - Good, but needs some work"

What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of Level 11 is fantastic. It's an awesome tool to keep the Sales team motivated and spur friendly competition amongst different teams within the office. Further the ease of accessibility is great. Changing around team goals, individual goals and other things like adding songs and GIFs is incredibly easy.

What do you dislike?

The UI of Level 11 can sometimes become extremely glitchy. There have been days were the numbers will overlap with the sales rep pictures causing it to be quite a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great, just has a few bugs here and there! Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons!

Keeping Sales Reps motivated is the problem we are solving. Level 11 does a fantastic job at this. Further, Level 11 allows Sales Reps to see how their other coworkers are doing, which in turn spurs friendly competition even further.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Chief Revenue Officer"

What do you like best?

I like how this prodect has allowed me to customize specific KPI's for each of the 5 positions and departments I manage and and display where each rep is at in real time to the rest of the company.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across much that i can say is negative, but there were a few times early on where I ran out of API calls with our Salesforce instance that limited the number of refreshes i could trigger each 24 hour period. That caused us to have to pay Salesforce an extra $100 a month for 10000 additional API calls for the product to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for any executives that need to bring a level of visibility into whats happeneing in real time.

Real time self management for rep to see where they are in comparison to their peers and enable them to have the information needed to determine how they need to work. Also this has brought a high level of visibility for the rest of the company to see how each position is doing an what to expect/forecast as they work together.

LevelEleven review by Kristen J.
Kristen J.

"Inside sales team game changer!"

What do you like best?

The individual scorecards have changed the way we do business - no more hunting for dashboards/reports and wondering if they're correct. The scorecard is real time gratification for inside sales team members.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to click on the scorecard to see list of applicable metrics is often limiting. As a manager, I'd like to be able to click on the team scorecard and see the metrics that has contributed to the results displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your motivation for this tool - there is so much more to LevelEleven than just visual communication as I had originally believed. The individual and manager scorecards paired with contests is game changing.

We've solved the headache at end-of-quarter in truing up deals to be paid on. Our team knows instantly via their scorecard what they have achieved.

LevelEleven review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Gamification of sales processes to drive performance"

What do you like best?

I really like how awesome their customer support is and how they are constantly improving the product. It is a lot better then some companies that just never listen to their customers. They actually do and its great.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations. I wish that it had more customization in terms of how the channel 11 platform works but overall it does what it needs to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to make their sales team more fun. Our organization isn't a good fit for the use of coaching and other things but it really isn't Level 11 fault. I know we have made this product work for us and glad we did.

Increase productivity and gamification on the sales floor. It helps build comraderie.

LevelEleven review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Focusing on the metrics that matter most"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven helps our sellers focus on the key metrics that drive their performance, and it does so in a fun and engaging way. The fact that it integrates seamlessly with our other technology (Salesforce and Enplug) is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I only wish we could have more than four metrics per scorecard.

Our sellers are inundated with data and information. Filtering out the noise and focusing on the key metrics that have the most direct influence on our results is critical. LevelEleven helps us do just that. Since deploying LevelEleven, I've noticed a definite increase in the sellers' awareness of their individual metrics. Plus, the gamification aspect of LevelEleven, combined with their naturally competitive nature, has resulted in an extra surge in performance.

LevelEleven review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Solid offering with excellent leadership team"

What do you like best?

Bob and the team at LE are meticulous in making sure their product meets the needs at every level of the sales organization. It's nice when a sales leader becomes the founder/ceo of a tool or service to help sales people.

Specifically, I like ease of use, layout, functionality, ability to customize without being sucked into an abyss. I also like that it provides insights specifically for management and end users in a way that helps them do their jobs more effectively and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, no dislikes but G2 Crowd forces me to write 40 characters here.

Motivation at the street level - gamification.

Motivation at the Career Path Level - Helping reps and managers learn how to be better at their own jobs and grow their own skillsets.

Revenue - Always helps to have a fun way to drive revenue.

LevelEleven review by Lynette L.
Lynette L.

"Contest driven Success and Sales"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and set up contests. An easy way to see performance and drive success. Dashboards for sales reps and managements. Able to set goals and see progress with ease. Rev goals are driven by competition and team effort.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to put in yearly goals and have the ability for it to calculate goals based on how many months are left in the year automatically. It would be nice to have a way to show details of the goals that have been met by populating certain fields. This would be great if it should not only a dollar amount the ability to drill down and see the account and products sold etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would allow for one manager to be able to edit the fields, as too many hands in the cookie jar make for mistakes to happen.

Make sure that the admin knows how to set up filters so it will correctly reflect on the dashboards.

Do a test run and add yourself as an admin and make sure it is working correctly before deployment, usage,

Revenue goals. Monthly goals. Also activities that are required for business success.

LevelEleven review by Kareem k.
Kareem k.

"AMAZING UX and Clear Metrics Displayed"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that LevelEleven displays sales KPI's so easily. It is a true art to be able to see trending information inside of Salesforce is a n easily digestible manner. This is far better than having tons of SFDC dashboards.

What do you dislike?

To be honest nothing really to improve because by time I make a suggestion, it is on their product roadmap. The team rolls out new features quickly.

We needed a very easy way to show reps their progress and how they are trending towards that progress. With LevelEleven we can now coach against the KPI required to do that job in an easy to view dashboard.

LevelEleven review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Simple, intuitive and impactful"

What do you like best?

ease of use and drives the behaviors I am looking for; specifically where to focus management coaching efforts

seamless integration with SalesForce.com pulls it into reps daily workflow.

after sales support is excellent (customer service)

What do you dislike?

"upgrades" are extra

complex formulas can be difficult to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

scorecards are a great sales "Fitbit" tool. Use contest engine &breadboards and contest drive behaviors you need to achieve..

automation of contest tracking & leader-board (previously manual)

improved inside sales gamification ideas/options

Provides what we refer to as our sales "Fitbit"

LevelEleven review by BRAYDEN S.
BRAYDEN S.

"Powerful tool for sales gamification"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is a powerful tool for sales team gamification. The team at LevelEleven is very proactive about engaging with us to ensure were getting full utilization of the software. The development team at LevelEleven continues to deliver additional functionality.

What do you dislike?

LevelEleven is driving greater visibility into sales activities, but it's unclear for us if it's delivered incremental value from a bookings perspective. Scorecard metrics could be better integrated with our existing reports and dashboards. We use LevelEleven in addition to standard reports and dashboards, so in some respects, LevelEleven scorecard is a bit duplicative. Also, we'd like more examples of contests that other companies have used. Our account manager has been helpful with this, but additional resources related to this would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a resources available to design and implement contests.

Sales gamification. Our sales team likes the contests.

LevelEleven review by Reynaldo R.
Reynaldo R.

"Easy to use product for end users"

What do you like best?

That end users can be Admins for the tool. Users can do most of the setup. Pre-defined Scorecard Builder templates (i.e. Closed/Won Opportunities, Cold Calls, etc...). Implementation or Success Manager team was very helpful during entire process. Security permissions was easy to setup via Wizards, but could still implement via Salesforce Permission Sets if need be. Software is broken out into separate modules, so you only install what you need and it is handled by Permission Sets. In addition, that application is 100% native to Salesforce which makes it much easier when having to make customization's at a later time. Vendor was very accommodating when our internal Legal and Information Security departments needed more clarification on the contracts, what data was being passed between their application, Salesforce, and any external 3rd party sites (i.e. Heroku or Amazon Web Services)

What do you dislike?

That the instructions to do the install from the AppExchange or Vendor website are not always as clear as they could be. I had to contact their implementation / success mgr team several times during the install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have defined business unit users, fully understand all their modules and which ones you will or will not use.

Specific BU is looking to track sale associate activities related to Campaigns and Oppty's. Just started using it, so not realized full benefits. My own benefits, being a Salesforce Admin is ease of use for user requests such as new users.

LevelEleven review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Internally and implementing for a client"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the support and the encouragement via contests. It's easy to install, easy to set up and easy to train on. It's definitely a great sales and company tool for encouraging behavior. The contests used internally for our company definitely drove my behavior. I'm a bit on the competitive side. I definitely see the use case for this tool. It makes sense for businesses but is also fun.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't support service goals that well (i.e Minimizing escalated cases, time to close a case, etc.). We made it work but even the question below for "what purpose" we use it for doesn't apply, yet I had to select a value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through your use case and define the metrics and KPIs you are working towards in order to define contests and scorecards.

Client is utilizing for service goals, rewarding # of calls, time to close a case, reducing # of escalated cases. We just went live with this so I haven't seen the benefits yet with this client.

I also use it within my own company. We use it for tracking billable hours and our FitBit competitions. The Billable Hours definitely drove me to want to be and do better.

LevelEleven review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Rogers & LevelEleven"

What do you like best?

I love the sheer ease of use. It is very easy to create contests on the fly or plan them out longer term, whatever you want to do you can. With the latest developments, namely Scorecard, I also love how easy it now is for my sales team to be aware of how they are doing towards their goals for the quarter. We have seen significant increase in sales activity when we run short term contests, 50%+, and we see increased overall productivity on a longer term with Scorecards closer to 10-15%. Overall it has been a great investment that has helped us engage our sales team.

What do you dislike?

At times I have had difficulty tracking metrics specific to my organization. Most of this issue is on my end as I need to involve my IT team which slows things down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think LevelEleven is heading in a great direction. The hierarchy and teams functions for the Scorecard is great and I am looking forward to getting them set up and working.

We have been able to solve a number of problems with LevelEleven. First off we had the adoption of Salesforce as a CRM; we have used it to ensure people are logging calls, entering contacts, managing campaigns properly. We have also seen some great benefits when we focus a contest on a specific activity over a short period, we often will see a 50%+ improvement in productivity.

LevelEleven review by Jonathan A. C.
Jonathan A. C.

"Quick and Fun Competition"

What do you like best?

I love the UI and overall look and feel of the platform. Looks clean and the custom template really adds to the effectiveness of the leaderboard.

We basically use the contests as an ongoing leaderboard in order to make visible the successes of the sales team.

What do you dislike?

Contest participants don't always appear in every contest immediately.

The process to finalize a contest is a bit cumbersome or redundant. I'm sorry LevelEleven, but I do not want to fill out the same 3 question survey to decide whether it was an effective contest or not.

We haven't gotten too far into complex contests or into the Scoreboard aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to be successful using LevelEleven, you will have to come up with great contest ideas. Just make sure you have a sales contest plan drawn out for the future.

We use level11 for gamification. Primarily we use it as a leaderboard for our sales team - adds transparency to company internally and gives recognition to those meeting and exceeding their goals.

LevelEleven review by Victoria F.
Victoria F.

"Great interactive way for reps to understand their KPIs"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to build score cards and to track my reps KPIs. I work for a company that has thousands of employees and in our specific brand we have around 80 QBRs in an office, so tracking KPI's in an interactive way is very important. it also allows you to put sound clips and to use a "splash" for when they hit their goal/target.

What do you dislike?

wish it was more interactive with the reps

Recommendations to others considering the product

they listen to their clients requests and nearly everything we request from them they deliver

KPI tracking for QBRs and for onboarding new reps to understand how to succeed in the company. Its beneficial in the way that it makes it fun to do your job, lol.

LevelEleven review by Laura K.
Laura K.

"Level Eleven to Improve Sales Numbers "

What do you like best?

We use level 11 and it is a very effective tool that especially is helpful when we run sales contests. We have 2 displays that we use to showcase results during the duration of any contests that we are facilitating. Monitors are also located in our remote offices so we can share progress with the entire team.

What do you dislike?

The integration with salesforce as far as knowing which fields to pull from to build a contest could be made a bit easier.. perhaps with templates of common contest fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you display that is very visible to the organization. Multiple screes would be recommended as if you do not have good visibility the tool is not really being utilized to its fullest.

We are providing visibility to the entire sales organization and also giving recognition to those that end up at the top of the leader boards.

LevelEleven review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Competitions"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven allows you to create metrics on just about anything that you can normally report on in SFDC. Building team metrics is incredibly easy, and displaying them on a TV in the sales room allows our reps to quickly hold each other accountable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more pre-built out competitions.

Having ChannelEleven on the TV in the sales room allows our reps and managers to quickly look at the screen and identify where they are for the day/week/month, and how many more numbers they need to hit. When an individual goal is hit, reps can choose which song they want to play, which is fun!

LevelEleven review by Pete B.
Pete B.

"Paradigm Life Review"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven is a great solution for our company to gamify the user experience. It is very easy to become an admin and create challenges for individuals and teams. It is also a great way to broadcast results to other department's so they can be in the loop.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the non-compatibility for community users. Perhaps this is something that can be fixed in the future?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a gamification solution, I would recommend LevelEleven. It is an awesome solution for an affordable price.

We constantly face challenges in our Business Development department, and LevelEleven allows our users to really be engaged in what they do, which allows for greater results. The benefits we have realize have been a greater sense of appreciation for the employee and a greater sense of satisfaction for the department head.

LevelEleven review by User in Internet

"Great in Theory"

What do you like best?

When I first completed my walk-through of the product, I was very excited to get started. I really liked the ability to adjust individual contributor daily/weekly goals based upon their past/current performance so that their dashboard was more personalized to them.

What do you dislike?

I have to rely on an administrator to change up my teams, and as I train/manager our newest hires and have a new class each month, it's difficult to coordinate and I've stopped using the product altogether. If more than one "manager" could be assigned in LevelEleven, this would make it more beneficial to me in my role (new hires have more than one person they report do but they're only allowed one in LevelEleven).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have easy access to your administrator and that any quirks that are going to bend the rules of LevelEleven are thoroughly vetted, particularly in a free trial of the product.

The idea is that we were going to be able to provide the WHY to an individual contributor's metrics by showing them what they would need to do to accomplish their goals but that really hasn't happened.

LevelEleven review by Nina B.
Nina B.

"Good quality sales team management tool"

What do you like best?

I liked the competition functionality of the tool, where you could integrate it with Salesforce and create so many different customized contests.

What do you dislike?

I disliked some kinks where you couldn't use any field out of SF in your criteria, just some of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you manage your contests weekly, this way they don't expire and you don't have to do manual entry.

I was using it for a weekly salespeople contest. The software would capture their sales activity and award different amount of points based on what they have accomplished in a week. The weekly top points person wins.

LevelEleven review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Great Client Experience"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how responsive and customer centric they are. They also are great with coming up with ideas and recommend best practices when using the contest engine. The entire team is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The L11 system is not entirely user friendly especially when changes need to occur. We build over 120 contests a month and if there are any changes to be made, its very time consuming to go through 40+ contest. A mass update feature would be very beneficial.

There is definitely hype and awareness of various behaviours as a result of the incentive contests. The L11 channels are displayed nationally across our offices and it really motivates the reps to step up their game.

LevelEleven review by Janae G.
Janae G.

"Pretty cool so far!"

What do you like best?

I like the scorecard and the contests. We have a pretty competitive sales environment so it's cool to be able to see their efforts in real time.

What do you dislike?

There are truly a lot of extra steps to set everything up. I appreciate Rebecca walking through everything with me over the phone, but it's a lot of work just to add a user or close a contest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's been valuable to designate one person to be responsible for setting everything up in Level Eleven. Initially our VP of Sales signed up to manage the project, but he was way too busy for that.

We have only recently started using the contests, but with staff in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois, it's been pretty cool to see everyone competing together. It's definitely reinforced our sense of team.

LevelEleven review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"Lots of horsepower, but lacks simplicity"

What do you like best?

Allows to track any and all KPI's in a variety of ways. Leveleleven, in my opinion, is a leader in the market when it comes to this type of software.

What do you dislike?

Level eleven comes with a heavy, heavy sticker price, and I understand it's fairly laborious to implement, onboard, and maintain.

We use it to manage activities, pipeline, and revenue.

LevelEleven review by Ben F.
Ben F.

"LevelEleven Review"

What do you like best?

Incredibly quick responses to any issues. Very receptive to feedback about potential product upgrades and business solutions.

What do you dislike?

Dynamic capabilities are limited to Salesforce data, Images and Videos need manual updating. Color schemes for reports are not customizable.

Salesforce reports allow consistent reporting across different levels of the company. Access is available to anyone with a TV. LevelEleven has provided a lot more visibility for goal tracking and rep performance.

LevelEleven review by Jordan E.
Jordan E.

"Great tool for motivating sales team and improving team culture!"

What do you like best?

LevelEleven makes it easy to quickly put together competitions based on Salesforce data. If you've built reports in Salesforce, you'll be able to build a LevelEleven competition no problem.

The leaderboard we put on the TV's in our office are great for real-time updates to help keep everyone focused on the active competition.

What do you dislike?

We use Opportunity Splits, and right now you have to replicate some customizations that LE sends your way in order to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize LE's thought leadership, and make competitions an actual focus for your Sales Ops team. Consistent competitions can become a key piece of your team's culture, but you need to plan ahead and be thoughtful about what competitions you are running and why. LevelEleven can help you figure that out.

Most salespeople respond better to incentives rather than demands. LevelEleven allows us to take managerial objectives and use gamification to drive behaviors toward those objectives. We have a set of KPI's for our team, and if we see the team slacking as a whole in one area, we will run a competition to re-focus.

LevelEleven review by Tyler D.
Tyler D.

"Best In Class... and it's not close"

What do you like best?

The company's open attitude toward implementing ideas from it's customers. Level 11 expedites changes to the application to meet business needs of it's customers extremely fast and they consistently directly ask us for changes.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much that I dislike about the application, or the company that has created and supports it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application and would be eager to try anything they release.

This application takes an incredibly simple idea; giving sellers nonstop access to their key performance metrics, and they do it extremely well. If you want to drive seller efficiency and performance, look no further.

LevelEleven review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Inside Sales Manager: team of 20"

What do you like best?

clear concise dashboards - lets reps know where they stand.

What do you dislike?

i have had numerous issues getting set up

likely due to my lack of knowledge.

our salesforce (level 11) admin cannot set up contests to my satisfaction (ie accommodating uneven number of contestants in team contests) and yet attempts at troubleshooting have not been met appropriately

no benefits -i recognize that a large part of our issues are user training. however my interaction with Filipe Gonsales was less than stellar as he went to to our VP of sales unsolicited and offered to charge for training. This was not well accepted.

LevelEleven review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"An Aesthetic for you Data"

What do you like best?

Channel 11, which is part of the LevelEleven suite, is an amazing tool in aiding the sales team in both viewing data and motivating sales people to follow certain behaviors.

What do you dislike?

The Score Card component needs to be able to track on reports and not just objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to implement reports into Channel 11, it's a game changer.

We have different teams with different goals and different data sets to measure those goals. LevelEleven allows us to use their suite of products to accomplish these goals.

LevelEleven review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"Replace ugly SFDC reports!"

What do you like best?

Is there anything uglier than salesforce reports? LevelEleven's reports look really good and match the modern office space much better than SDFC reports

What do you dislike?

When we implemented this software we had a ton of outages and crashes but those were resolved pretty easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truthfully, it's not really a necessary software, but it adds a nice look to the screens around many sales offices and it was a great product to use

Easier insights on generating reports that are relevant to managers, rather than all of the extra information contained in most SFDC reports

LevelEleven review by Martin F.
Martin F.

"I'd stick with them"

What do you like best?

When I first worked with LevelEleven I had the pleasure of working through the details with Ashley Ball who was one of those rare people that seemed to love communicating with people. She was smart, happy and took responsibility to understand what we needed as a company. (Even though we only had a few licenses)

The product itself has a cool idea by focusing on contests but with a fun twist so it plays into the competitive spirit of a sales organization but the fun element ensures that it doesn't become a performance board and has actually united the team rather than segregating them.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw, which is not actually a LevelEleven flaw but is a stumbling block regardless is that, as a small company, we are yet to transition from Salesforce Pro to Salesforce Enterprise which means that some of the functionality is unavailable. Looking forward to taking that step to implement even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to plan your contests for the right reasons and don't do it reactively. Make sure that you set the time aside to prepare the contests and communicate them with your team to have the greatest impact.

LevelEleven allows us to have visibility of the competition without being massively invasive that it becomes a performance board. It's definitely an enhancement board as opposed to a stress board.

LevelEleven review by Dan Y.
Dan Y.

"Overall my experience witih LevelEleven has been a positive one."

What do you like best?

The ability to marry up the competitive nature of sales while driving CRM adoption is a huge plus with LevelEleven.

What do you dislike?

Time management. Although there are real benefits to orgs that utilize a tool like this, it is still difficult to find the time to full integrate it. We have a longer sales cycle and operate more as Account Executives (not hunters) so it is difficult at times to measure KPIs. With a high-activity environment this would be less of a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in a high-activity environment where KPIs drive sales forward, LevelEleven will be a great tool for you. The ability for your sales teams to see there results from within Salesforce.com is significant. If you are in a low-activity sales environment, these metrics will be more difficult to measure. The level of Salesforce.com adoption will also come into play regarding the value of this tool.

Our main accomplishment has been pushing adoption. We still have a ways to go, but there are pockets of the business where LevelEleven has been a factor.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I was skeptical at first but really came to love Level11."

What do you like best?

From a back end I think Level11 is really easy to use. It was easy to install and set up and easy to get going. The metrics are easy to build especially if you've already built a similar report in Salesforce. I saw a lot of our BDR's really embrace it and it stirred up some friendly competition in the office. Channel 11 provided transparency to the whole office as to how we were tracking throughout the month.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like when Level11 changed their color scheme. The black was very dark and ominous and a few of our Sales people complained and ultimately hid the leader board. From an administration perspective some of the metrics were occasionally hard to build because the variables were all AND and we were not able to do OR. (For example if I wanted the metric to be deal type that contains dealtypeA or dealtypeB i'd have to make the metric "does not contain dealtypeC, dealtypeD, dealtypeE, etc.) Channel11 is impressive but there could be more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm honestly not sure what else is out there because we did not have a similar product before, but Level11 is easy to set up, easy to use, and affordable. I would recommend. Make sure to have it fully tested before rolling it out to everyone.

The benefits we've realized are that our BDR's and Sales Reps can easily see where they're tracking against quota to better use their time. The company has a new level of transparency.

"Level 11 Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the sleek easy to view scorecard and contest function. The Channel 11 looks fantastic too. It is easy to read and very clean looking. The gamification aspect of it has helped my team to better understand the KPI's that we are most focused on, and it provides them a visual representation of where they are to pace. No more estimating where they are verse where they should be. I also like how it can be individualized.

What do you dislike?

Our Salesforce environment is different than most, which has made adoption more difficult. The support team has been continuously working with us; but we are still trying to workout some compatibility issues. Some of our metrics and contests are not recording perfectly just yet. We have made reports to show the same information as a metric or a contest, but there is always something off.

I do not like that the contest start time cannot be any farther back than 30 minutes. In our company, especially toward the end of the year, we will get notifications of criteria to go to our sales conference. However, I cannot make a contest due to the time constraint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use system. As with all software, you will have to initially take the time in the beginning to watch the How-To Videos and read the tips before you can really dive in. The software is easy enough to use that you can work your way through most of it, but there are some cases were it would just be easier to watch the video.

Given that there is some variation between all Salesforce environments, be prepared to have some struggles when first implementing. For some of our metrics, the original reports showed different results than what was created with LevelEleven. Their support team has been helping us though with every step of the transition.

Level 11 has allowed my team to be able to monitor their own activity. By displaying a scorecard and contests that are always on their screen helps to motivate them; or at the very least, it helps them to understand why they are not achieving their desired results.

"Level Eleven"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy user interface and stable platform. If used properly this product could be useful to any sales team. The company does appear to be young and smaller but that makes them hungry, responsive and nimble. That said Level Eleven is a work in progress in a year or two I think it will be a premiere app.

What do you dislike?

Complex metrics are difficult but the vendor has worked with us to expand the functionality and made core enhancements. Roll out was not smooth due to bugs but was exacerbated by our own internal squabbling over metrics across cost centers. The ultimate issue is four(4) scorecard metrics if that number were 6, 8 or 10 there would be less politics because different sales sections (and reps in different stages of their training) concentrate on different metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The vendor will work with you on features. It is important to get sales metrics determined before implementation

Level Eleven has given us eyes on relatively real time call data - something we had to report on before. It also lets us see pacing heretofore relegated to whiteboards and spreadsheets.

LevelEleven review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"Amazing gamification"

What do you like best?

I love that it's very simple to visualize performance and creates a great competitive drive in our sales team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how slow it is to react and that we've had bad experiences trying to keep it up to date throughout the day.

Sales gamification is really helping driving business development. Without this, the BDR team can get bored quickly.

LevelEleven review by Tara M.
Tara M.

"Level11 helps us with transcparency and raising the bar! "

What do you like best?

I love that at any given time we have concise metrics that are published and communicated that EVERYONE can interact with. You can see exactly where you stack up with scorecard, and you can play really fun games with your teammates to create behaviors that help drive success!!

What do you dislike?

Being in a design company, I really wish it was easier to customize themes per contest, so that our branding always showed but that we could really make the leader board visually link to the contest theme.

Transparency, and coaching to amazing! People know exactly where they stand so there are no surprises and they can plan their days more effectively

LevelEleven review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"LevelEleven is helping keep us accountable and enabling us to confidently raise the bar"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to monitor our progress on key performance metrics real time and address issues or concerns as they surface during the month rather than at the end of the month. I also like the coaching component.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the default time frames for performance metrics. However, I understand that is being modified and new time frames being rolled out soon. So...no dislikes

LevelEleven is keeping all team members informed about real progress being made. It doesn't allow individuals to hide behind excuses because realtime metrics are in place.

LevelEleven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Fun Leaderboard Action!"

What do you like best?

I love the contest capabilities with LevelEleven. My sales team gets all jazzed up over the simplest of contests, just because it is visible and always at the forefront of their minds! The scorecard is awesome too. I always have a birds eye view of how the team is doing, without having to run a report!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure that I have found anything I dislike. It takes some time to build the approbate scorecard metrics, but that comes with the territory.

One business problem we are solving is truly reinforcing our purchase and spend with Salesforce. Using the scorecard and gameification mode of LevelEleven means that every sales person MUST enter their data in our CRM appropriately or they won't get credit! I LOVE IT! This is one way to get the sales person to take true responsibility for their data input.

LevelEleven review by Taryn A.
Taryn A.

"LevelEleven's impact on our Inside Account Executives "

What do you like best?

What I like best about LevelEleven is the ease in creating contests. I can go in and look at all past contests, see what users did best with, clone the contest and make tweaks from there. Also, anytime I can't figure something out, support is super responsive.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using LevelEleven for a few months now and haven't ran into anything that I dislike.

The problems we have had is motivating users by the metrics they're producing. This was said well on a recent LevelEleven call that really made me think about how to more effectively promote the scoreboard as well as contests.

LevelEleven review by Trevor D.
Trevor D.

"Great Engagement on the Sales Floor"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize contests, sales numbers and fun elements such as music and video make the platform a must have on the sales floor.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced some lags between different TVs, though that might be a problem on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear in what you want to accomplish from LevelEleven and what you want to track. They can likely find a solution, but it's important to know what is important internally first.

Activating the sales floor, energizing the sales force

LevelEleven review by Michelle N.
Michelle N.

"Easy to use but still robust!"

What do you like best?

I like the point and click interface and the easy to use builders. The contest builders and templates make creating a contest a breeze. I also like that they are always coming out with new features and that they are willing to jump on a call to help us get more use out of tools.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I dislike about this. It just keeps getting better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company responds very quickly to questions and will do a screen share with you if you ever need assistance with building a contest. They have been very responsive and are genuinely interested in your feedback. They also provide really great contest ideas each month that have inspired our teams to do new contests.

I love that they are always willing to host a call with others in the business and help us train others.

Motivation and incentives have been the main part of what we use this for. I have heard back from inside sales groups stating that their Salesforce activities have increased greatly with the contests. Some groups run multiple contests and use the software for Power Hours. We also now use this in support and training.

LevelEleven review by Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

"Wonderful tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the visibility it provides to our sales floor. There's never a question who is winning a competition and our reps check their scorecards regularly. It really helps us push KPIs without micro-managing our reps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to set up competitions if we have a lot of custom fields in Salesforce. Our data can also be messy which makes it hard to use. It's not a fault of Level11 by any means. Just difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a salesforce admin and sales admin in the meetings for set up.

We are solving the problem of motivating our reps without having to stand over them all day. When we have a large team that is continuing to grow it is very difficult to continue to manage them on a daily basis. Level11 lets our reps manage themselves.

Learning about LevelEleven?

* We monitor all LevelEleven reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.