LevelJump

LevelJump is a sales enablement technology built for Salesforce and designed to improve onboarding processes, maintain ongoing sales training, and drive revenue.

Work for LevelJump?

Learning about LevelJump?

LevelJump Reviews

Ask LevelJump a Question
Showing 14 LevelJump reviews
LevelJump review by <span>Gayle C.</span>
Gayle C.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

I love that LevelJump is intuitive and easy to use. I love its ability to tie back to real metrics in Salesforce so one can easily correlate enablement efforts to revenue generation! But what I think is the secret sauce here is the Pitching Rooms feature. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our new hires, but we now see existing teams leveraging it for coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to tweak/edit a program once it's up and running. But what I will say here - is that the engineering team is SUPER responsive to new ideas from existing customers and pretty agile in their development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at LevelJump is super responsive and always keen on listening to their end users to understand how to continue to evolve the tool. Don't think about this - just do it. Trust me, you will not regret the decision to invest in this piece of software!

When I joined my current company the benchmarks for time to productivity for new hires were abysmal - including a stat of 64 days until first sales activity (no, not first opp or deal... first call to a customer!). With LevelJump's pitching program we've been able to flip that statistic on its head. Within the first week our new hires are beginning to articulate the messaging they are learning, which has helped them more quickly internalize the talk tracks and be customer-ready within weeks! We recently had a brand new AE close his first deal within 46 days of being hired onto a team whose average deal cycle is 1.5 to 2 years!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelJump
LevelJump review by <span>Stephanie R.</span>
Stephanie R.

"Easy to Use, Simply Designed, Amazing Support & Development"

What do you like best?

Working with the LevelJump team has been an absolute delight. I love that they are fully integrated inside Salesforce (including mobile), so our reps can complete training from where they are working already. The best part about LevelJump is the speed at which they innovate. They are extremely open to feedback and ideas, and take their customer requests seriously. I've had experiences where I request a feature and they implement 2 weeks later!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that I am waiting for, but I have seen tremendous progress and am confident they will be rolled out soon.

We needed a tool where we can store training content that is easily accessible from where the users are already working, and a way to measure the effectiveness of our training programs. LevelJump has allowed us to take a step further and design multi-media training programs and easily report on our successes.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

LevelJump review by <span>Jocelyn B.</span>
Jocelyn B.

"Quick to get started, aligned with sales outcomes and great support."

What do you like best?

Getting started was quick and easy. Most of the work really goes into planning and creating the content. LevelJump makes it east to then put it in action. We had our onboarding live in a few short weeks all in. The best attribute is the alignment with sales outcomes right in the sales system of record. Beyond checking the boxes we can see if new sales staff are able to start doing and succeed at their job because the metrics are in the same place as the content.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work to be done on the administrators experience and some of the exercise related functionality but the team has been quick to respond to feedback.

The first thing we wanted to tackle was a consistent and high value onboarding experience for new SDRs and reps. The second was to build a culture where people are confident in practicing, trying new things, sharing ideas and getting feedback. We are getting both right out of the gates.

LevelJump review by <span>Tijana M.</span>
Tijana M.

"Game changer in the sales enablement arena"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is a game changer in the sales enablement arena. Instead of taking the standard (and old-fashioned) road of yet another video training or content enablement platform like their competitors, LevelJump decided to build a solution that actually enables sales in the way (and in the place where) they work on the day-to-day basis. If you are a data-driven leader who wants to see the actual connection between your training efforts, content consumption and the actual output of reps, look no further.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform keeps eveloving at the lightning speed and the Leveljump development team is very receptive to suggestions, which they incorporate into the platform literally immediately. Very customer input driven company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Sales or Sales Enablement leader, I would strongly recommend considering Leveljump to ensure that you are not just putting the effort into creating SE initiatives without proper ability to measure them. With Leveljump you will gain so much insight into why your top reps are performing the way they are, and why your bottom reps aren’t, and what SE initiatives are most successful. I am no longer with the company where I first implemented Leveljump, but wherever I go, I will be implementing this platform, because it makes a difference. To be honest, it’s hard to explain the concept of this solution in words, so I recommend dedicating 30 minutes to view their demo. You will not regret it. This is a game changer and nothing like other SE solutions out there.

The biggest challenge in sales enablement arena is being able to measure the success of your efforts in a meaningful way - i.e. how reps are able to translate and use that knowledge effectively in their everyday job. For example, if I am teaching a rep how to qualify an opportunity, how do I know that my training is working? Standard platforms will show you content consumption stats, but we all know content consumption does not equal actual understanding or even use in their day to day job. Enter Leveljump which cleverly figured out how to solve this problem, and allow you to measure this in a very intuitive and simple way.

LevelJump review by <span>T. Melissa M.</span>
T. Melissa M.

"The new standard in sales enablement software"

What do you like best?

Unlike the so-called "sales enablement" platforms out there that are mainly focused on Marketing content consumption, this is a sales enablement platform designed for sales enablement practitioners and sales users. It has the ability to create enablement programs (such as new hire onboarding, career paths, product messaging certifications, etc.), allow for rep collaboration and best practices sharing, AND track the ROI of the programs against sales performance.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very Salesforce.com, which makes it a bit clunky in some spots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask to show how they tie rep performance to an enablement program - it's their secret sauce!

LevelJump allows me to directly tie a sales person and team's performance to the training and enablement they have received. Other platforms are primarily focused on content distribution and usage; this platform allows me to create comprehensive training and certification programs for sales reps, while allowing them to collaborate and share ideas with each other.

LevelJump review by <span>Sam G.</span>
Sam G.

"Incredibly easy, smooth and effective. Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love how smooth leveljump makes the training process. I always had transparency with my coworkers and my managers to know where I'm at, where I should be, and where to improve. The platform enabled peer to peer learning with video uploads and training materials.

What do you dislike?

This is only me being nit-picky, but I'd like the programs page to have a list view instead of scrolling through 3 at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least checking out the platform. See what it can do for your training process. It is heavily used at Top hat for a reason!

Training is always difficult because of the overload of information and how we always push to ramp up workers as fast as possible. The benefit of having Leveljump organize and increase visibility, allowed my manager to notice where each of us required extra attention, and shorten the ramp up period to produce effective salespeople.

LevelJump review by <span>Kelly K.</span>
Kelly K.

"Great Partnership on pilot phase!"

What do you like best?

We've had the pleasure of working with the LevelJump team since Summer of 2017. From initial discovery and solution review through the recent completion of our field pilot in Feb 2018, LevelJump has been consistent in their professionalism and their sharing of expertise related to Sales Enablement and the Salesforce Platform itself. Our pilot consisted of running a pricing certification program for our field sellers, as well as facilitating our fist ever Virtual sales kick off in January. Feedback from participants has been very positive especially related to just in time learning value and ease of adoption and use. We look forward to extending our partnership further with LevelJump as we shape our longer term vision for our sales stack on Salesforce

What do you dislike?

A key use case for us will be to leverage our sales enablement programs and assets out towards our partner sales channels. Currently LevelJump does not offer that capability but we are looking forward to the day in the near future when it is.

Direct Seller Onboarding & Upskilling

Partner Channel Seller Onboarding and Upskilling

Upskilling Certifications

Self-serve learning/just in time learning

Video-based field communication

LevelJump review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

" In a few simple steps I moved from chaos to order and implemented a FULL Sales Enablement Strategy"

What do you like best?

That the tool allows you to run a full Sales Enablement Strategy. It supports all aspects of Sales Enablement and allows you to provide the right content to the right people at the right stage of the Sales Process. It shows how you can (and do ) effect pipeline and conversion through onboarding, training & coaching and ongoing (just in time) updates as well supporting different types of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform as the team are so responsive to your needs, both from a learning the platform perspective (this is a full spectrum tool there is alot to learn.) To the quiz functionality needing updating - and is currently being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, you need to know that these 2 categories should not be separated. Consider that Sales Coaching and Onboarding are just a pillar of a full Sales Enablement strategy. LevelJump has allowed me to implement this aspect of Sales Enablement easily and interactively. It took the pain out of curriculum design and I built a program in hours where in the past it would have taken me weeks. The tool is intuitive, easy to build required coaching programs and easy for the end user. Each Sales role I have onboarded since its implementation has raved about how thorough and interactive the onboarding has been! They are recording videos, making calls and delivering meetings much quicker because of this.

Scalability and support of my Sales Enablement Strategy. The team at LevelJump listen so well and respond accordingly to user feedback that the very moment the platform does not work in a way I would like it to they are working on building a solution. I am able to as the first member of my function in a Hyper Growth Organization I have in 3 months been able to build 3 onboarding streams, 1 pre delivery and sustainment program for a brand new sales messaging approach, certification for the Sales Message delivery and Coaching Stream. I tell you now that in a short time this is going to be the best (and I would suggest only) full service Sales Enablement platform in the market.

LevelJump review by <span>Bill B.</span>
Bill B.

"Leveljump became viral for our team"

What do you like best?

It's content curation, not content creation. You don't need a Phd in instructional design apps to use it. It's built around working toward milestones and visualizing those milestones, which for my purposes with newer reps, was right on target.

What do you dislike?

Like anything if you're a sales enablement army-of-one, this can be a lift at the beginning. However, the more I built and the smoother the system began to operate through updates, I could rely on program formats I already created and re-use content I'd created. I'd also like to see more customization, which I know is on the way.

For my group, it was an excellent handshake for the skills learned in their first several weeks. Our team was showing varying proficiency in their prospecting and conversation skills even with coaching. Curating content through Leveljump increased engagement with their craft and helped fill the gaps we were seeing. Ultimately the more senior reps who were not part of the initial rollout starting asking for it. Great mark of success.

LevelJump review by <span>Beau B.</span>
Beau B.

"Sr. Manager Marketing Operations"

What do you like best?

On-boarding a new team member is always a challenge, LevelJump provides an intuitive and easy to use application to automate the process within Salesforce. One can build scenarios for any on-boarding process and update as new information is added or as the process is evolved. LevelJump provides a variety of content, tasks, feedback, evaluations, and collaboration options for any team that utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis. If you are looking for an innovative way to keep up with your team's knowledge and progress, LevelJump is a great asset that grows with your organization.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit long but after training and conversations with the LevelJump team it became an extremely usable and scalable addition to our sales enablement model.

Educate and enable sales team and create an adoption and training model for on-boarding Salesforce.com users.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"LevelJump Review!"

What do you like best?

The best part about this product is that it's very easy to get up and running. The support staff does an excellent job with getting you onboard in a timely fashion as well as integrating other tools, such as CRMs, directly into the software so that you can have a full 360 view. Whether it's new or older employees you can see metrics right away to gather information if their having success or need help in certain areas.

What do you dislike?

From an administrative standpoint, their are some quirks that need to be addressed, but the customer success team takes feedback to product fairly quick. I would like to see more updates as well as being able customize the dashboard a little bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are putting together your sales enablement together, there is a ton of effort that goes into this. You want to be able to make sure that what you're putting out is working and being used. LevelJump allows you to see these metrics to get a better understanding of who is taking advantage of the materials, and if they are, is it working? You're able to track if your top employees are taking advantage of this, and if the bottom of the bucket is not, you now know why. It's easy to use, easy to set up and shows results. The UI is solid and for what you get out of it, it's worth to take a look at.

As with any business, you want to be able to onboard certain teams efficiently, all while having a controlled and easy to execute experience. Also, we are using LevelJump for sales enablement, this allows us to measure the success of qualifying leads and demonstrates what's working and what's not working. Overall, it brings it all together to allow sales teams day to day be more effective in a very simple and easy to understand way.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Great for New Sales Professionals "

What do you like best?

I like how fast it loads and how easy it is to use. It has really made it easy for new employees to get onboard quickly. Other users in my company agree that the ease of use is the best feature. It has an app like look and that is the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. I think perhaps the color scheme could be a bit different but that is being very picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to use for sales--tracking and on boarding!

We are using it to track sale and to train new salespeople.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Seamless onboarding like never before"

What do you like best?

Having a centralized resource for onboarding really makes it easy and efficient to complete on time. Additionally, visuals aid in prioritizing certain modules in terms of importance.

What do you dislike?

Too much information makes the onboarding page a bit convoluted.

All-in-one place for new reps.

LevelJump review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Very good new onboarding solution"

What do you like best?

It’s a very good on boarding solution that LevelJump have recently released. It allows you to customise onboarding journeys in order to speed up the end-to-end process. It then evaluates the process and allows you to design training.

What do you dislike?

It had everything I need to improve the bottom line from training to onboarding capabilities. It could have had a slightly better customer service interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new solutions LevelJump bring out!

It allowed us to integrate sales and training across our business.

Learning about LevelJump?

* We monitor all LevelJump reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.