LevelJump

LevelJump is a sales enablement technology built for Salesforce and designed to improve onboarding processes, maintain ongoing sales training, and drive revenue.

Work for LevelJump?

Learning about LevelJump?

LevelJump Reviews

Ask LevelJump a Question
Showing 27 LevelJump reviews
LevelJump review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Business Challenge: How do you compress a 1+ year sales rep ramp up to 3 months?"

What do you like best?

Being a long term SF.com customer I’ve always tried to leverage the partners that SF has to compress roll out of technology & business process challenges based on plug & play 3rd party integration. The integration simplicity of LevelJump with SalesForce has been the simplest and most effective I’ve experienced in my 10 years on SF. As a Sales or Marketing Leader you want to spend less time on the technology challenges and more on implementation. In this case it took us less then 60 days to turn on LevelJump and launch a pilot. Only two weeks to turn on and 6 weeks of content. That in my opinion is the right % of time .. focus on the opportunity and challenge not the darn tech implementation.

Value Proposition:

- Rapid ability to turn on

- Simple user interface to build training paths

- Copy and paste content “rooms” to multiple roles (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Mgt., Training, etc.)

- Deep utilization of video to train and have team role play elevator pitch’s

- Simple quiz formats to make sure content is being retained ...if not fix the training

- etc.

Lots more to discuss but the simplicity for the developer and “trainee” has driven utilization and retention of content = success.

What do you dislike?

So far can’t use the solution for non SalesForce users. While we are focused on Sales I know this platform could be utilized by other functions as well for training & development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to check out other options but these guys are on to something.

Our primary focus has been OnBoarding of new hires to compress ramp up and longer term drive higher retention. Ease of use, consistency & relevance of content and timing has been solid. Having a platform to insert new requirements helps us solidify the experience and evolve it vs. everything moving around.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelJump
LevelJump review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"A Must Have Tool"

What do you like best?

We considered a number of sales enablement tools but LevelJump stuck out to us because it integrated with SalesForce, we could connect training programs to success metrics and track performance over time.

This meant that we could quantifiably make changes to our onboarding program that resulted in our reps ramping faster = more revenue $$ sooner!

We liked the ability to create multimedia/video based training, give reps the ability to share success stories more easily and have the accessible for reps in the future. Training completion is easily tracked and because it resides in salesforce it gives our reps a one stop place to sell and learn!

What do you dislike?

It takes time to envision how your programs within LevelJump should be built (especially when you've never had a sales training/onboarding tool). Recently Level Jump has added templated programs that you start off with based on customer feedback, these are great to get you set up more quickly.

Ramping new reps faster, self paced learning, multi media training in bite sized pieces

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

LevelJump review by Gayle C.
Gayle C.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

I love that LevelJump is intuitive and easy to use. I love its ability to tie back to real metrics in Salesforce so one can easily correlate enablement efforts to revenue generation! But what I think is the secret sauce here is the Pitching Rooms feature. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our new hires, but we now see existing teams leveraging it for coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to tweak/edit a program once it's up and running. But what I will say here - is that the engineering team is SUPER responsive to new ideas from existing customers and pretty agile in their development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at LevelJump is super responsive and always keen on listening to their end users to understand how to continue to evolve the tool. Don't think about this - just do it. Trust me, you will not regret the decision to invest in this piece of software!

When I joined my current company the benchmarks for time to productivity for new hires were abysmal - including a stat of 64 days until first sales activity (no, not first opp or deal... first call to a customer!). With LevelJump's pitching program we've been able to flip that statistic on its head. Within the first week our new hires are beginning to articulate the messaging they are learning, which has helped them more quickly internalize the talk tracks and be customer-ready within weeks! We recently had a brand new AE close his first deal within 46 days of being hired onto a team whose average deal cycle is 1.5 to 2 years!

LevelJump review by Michael K.
Michael K.

" In a few simple steps I moved from chaos to order and implemented a FULL Sales Enablement Strategy"

What do you like best?

That the tool allows you to run a full Sales Enablement Strategy. It supports all aspects of Sales Enablement and allows you to provide the right content to the right people at the right stage of the Sales Process. It shows how you can (and do ) effect pipeline and conversion through onboarding, training & coaching and ongoing (just in time) updates as well supporting different types of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform as the team are so responsive to your needs, both from a learning the platform perspective (this is a full spectrum tool there is alot to learn.) To the quiz functionality needing updating - and is currently being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, you need to know that these 2 categories should not be separated. Consider that Sales Coaching and Onboarding are just a pillar of a full Sales Enablement strategy. LevelJump has allowed me to implement this aspect of Sales Enablement easily and interactively. It took the pain out of curriculum design and I built a program in hours where in the past it would have taken me weeks. The tool is intuitive, easy to build required coaching programs and easy for the end user. Each Sales role I have onboarded since its implementation has raved about how thorough and interactive the onboarding has been! They are recording videos, making calls and delivering meetings much quicker because of this.

Scalability and support of my Sales Enablement Strategy. The team at LevelJump listen so well and respond accordingly to user feedback that the very moment the platform does not work in a way I would like it to they are working on building a solution. I am able to as the first member of my function in a Hyper Growth Organization I have in 3 months been able to build 3 onboarding streams, 1 pre delivery and sustainment program for a brand new sales messaging approach, certification for the Sales Message delivery and Coaching Stream. I tell you now that in a short time this is going to be the best (and I would suggest only) full service Sales Enablement platform in the market.

LevelJump review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Easy to Use, Simply Designed, Amazing Support & Development"

What do you like best?

Working with the LevelJump team has been an absolute delight. I love that they are fully integrated inside Salesforce (including mobile), so our reps can complete training from where they are working already. The best part about LevelJump is the speed at which they innovate. They are extremely open to feedback and ideas, and take their customer requests seriously. I've had experiences where I request a feature and they implement 2 weeks later!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that I am waiting for, but I have seen tremendous progress and am confident they will be rolled out soon.

We needed a tool where we can store training content that is easily accessible from where the users are already working, and a way to measure the effectiveness of our training programs. LevelJump has allowed us to take a step further and design multi-media training programs and easily report on our successes.

LevelJump review by Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.

"Quick to get started, aligned with sales outcomes and great support."

What do you like best?

Getting started was quick and easy. Most of the work really goes into planning and creating the content. LevelJump makes it east to then put it in action. We had our onboarding live in a few short weeks all in. The best attribute is the alignment with sales outcomes right in the sales system of record. Beyond checking the boxes we can see if new sales staff are able to start doing and succeed at their job because the metrics are in the same place as the content.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work to be done on the administrators experience and some of the exercise related functionality but the team has been quick to respond to feedback.

The first thing we wanted to tackle was a consistent and high value onboarding experience for new SDRs and reps. The second was to build a culture where people are confident in practicing, trying new things, sharing ideas and getting feedback. We are getting both right out of the gates.

LevelJump review by Tijana M.
Tijana M.

"Game changer in the sales enablement arena"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is a game changer in the sales enablement arena. Instead of taking the standard (and old-fashioned) road of yet another video training or content enablement platform like their competitors, LevelJump decided to build a solution that actually enables sales in the way (and in the place where) they work on the day-to-day basis. If you are a data-driven leader who wants to see the actual connection between your training efforts, content consumption and the actual output of reps, look no further.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform keeps eveloving at the lightning speed and the Leveljump development team is very receptive to suggestions, which they incorporate into the platform literally immediately. Very customer input driven company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Sales or Sales Enablement leader, I would strongly recommend considering Leveljump to ensure that you are not just putting the effort into creating SE initiatives without proper ability to measure them. With Leveljump you will gain so much insight into why your top reps are performing the way they are, and why your bottom reps aren’t, and what SE initiatives are most successful. I am no longer with the company where I first implemented Leveljump, but wherever I go, I will be implementing this platform, because it makes a difference. To be honest, it’s hard to explain the concept of this solution in words, so I recommend dedicating 30 minutes to view their demo. You will not regret it. This is a game changer and nothing like other SE solutions out there.

The biggest challenge in sales enablement arena is being able to measure the success of your efforts in a meaningful way - i.e. how reps are able to translate and use that knowledge effectively in their everyday job. For example, if I am teaching a rep how to qualify an opportunity, how do I know that my training is working? Standard platforms will show you content consumption stats, but we all know content consumption does not equal actual understanding or even use in their day to day job. Enter Leveljump which cleverly figured out how to solve this problem, and allow you to measure this in a very intuitive and simple way.

LevelJump review by T. Melissa M.
T. Melissa M.

"The new standard in sales enablement software"

What do you like best?

Unlike the so-called "sales enablement" platforms out there that are mainly focused on Marketing content consumption, this is a sales enablement platform designed for sales enablement practitioners and sales users. It has the ability to create enablement programs (such as new hire onboarding, career paths, product messaging certifications, etc.), allow for rep collaboration and best practices sharing, AND track the ROI of the programs against sales performance.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very Salesforce.com, which makes it a bit clunky in some spots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask to show how they tie rep performance to an enablement program - it's their secret sauce!

LevelJump allows me to directly tie a sales person and team's performance to the training and enablement they have received. Other platforms are primarily focused on content distribution and usage; this platform allows me to create comprehensive training and certification programs for sales reps, while allowing them to collaborate and share ideas with each other.

LevelJump review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"Great platform for Sales Enablement "

What do you like best?

Metrics are really straightforward and easy to manage which clearly show the progress of each module.

What do you dislike?

The interface could flow a bit better, sometimes it can be confusing where to find certain items and tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to train you team in a comprehensive (yet fun) way, LevelJump is a great tool! Also the support team is truly exceptional and they always go above and beyond to provide assistance!

With LevelJump we've been able to engage our Sales team by assigning them to complete comprehensive programs where they learn about key product concepts and put them into practice by submitting a video of them pitching these concepts. Also, with LevelJump, we can set up quizzes for each new material we provide allowing us to ensure all new material is understood.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive sales enablement tool. I really liked that it integrates with Salesforce and It keeps you up to date with your sales training progression. It was easy to navigate each exercise at my own pace and go back to learn more if needed. Since I work from a home office LevelJump was my lifeline to learn and collaborate my companies on boarding and sales training.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform seems to keep evolving. If I had to pick something I would change the format or layout of the training exercises to make them look less basic but I assume that has something to do with Salesforce.

I really like how LevelJump shows your progression and timeline to productivity for new hires. Based on my new hire expectations I had to manage my day with on boarding and pipeline development. This gave me a good idea of my timeline so I can manage my day to be more productive.

LevelJump review by User

"All the Sales Data I need housed in one roof."

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of LevelJump is the ability to have all relevant documents and videos associated with an account/lead housed in one, user friendly location. No longer do I have to attach files in SF to a task or lead, which isn't convenient in terms of "seeing all files" in one place. Using LevelJump everything is now in one visually friendly place, which gives me quick access to any file needed for a lead.

What do you dislike?

I am still quite new to the program. So far I have no dislikes. I will make recommendations in the future once I find some.

The business problem that we are solving at our organization is sharing knowledge effectively. Before, it was a burden trying to track down relevant documents for a lead that a colleague might have had, let alone remembering where it was stored. With LevelJump this is no longer a problem.

LevelJump review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"Incredibly easy, smooth and effective. Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love how smooth leveljump makes the training process. I always had transparency with my coworkers and my managers to know where I'm at, where I should be, and where to improve. The platform enabled peer to peer learning with video uploads and training materials.

What do you dislike?

This is only me being nit-picky, but I'd like the programs page to have a list view instead of scrolling through 3 at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least checking out the platform. See what it can do for your training process. It is heavily used at Top hat for a reason!

Training is always difficult because of the overload of information and how we always push to ramp up workers as fast as possible. The benefit of having Leveljump organize and increase visibility, allowed my manager to notice where each of us required extra attention, and shorten the ramp up period to produce effective salespeople.

LevelJump review by Kelly K.
Kelly K.

"Great Partnership on pilot phase!"

What do you like best?

We've had the pleasure of working with the LevelJump team since Summer of 2017. From initial discovery and solution review through the recent completion of our field pilot in Feb 2018, LevelJump has been consistent in their professionalism and their sharing of expertise related to Sales Enablement and the Salesforce Platform itself. Our pilot consisted of running a pricing certification program for our field sellers, as well as facilitating our fist ever Virtual sales kick off in January. Feedback from participants has been very positive especially related to just in time learning value and ease of adoption and use. We look forward to extending our partnership further with LevelJump as we shape our longer term vision for our sales stack on Salesforce

What do you dislike?

A key use case for us will be to leverage our sales enablement programs and assets out towards our partner sales channels. Currently LevelJump does not offer that capability but we are looking forward to the day in the near future when it is.

Direct Seller Onboarding & Upskilling

Partner Channel Seller Onboarding and Upskilling

Upskilling Certifications

Self-serve learning/just in time learning

Video-based field communication

LevelJump review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Leveljump became viral for our team"

What do you like best?

It's content curation, not content creation. You don't need a Phd in instructional design apps to use it. It's built around working toward milestones and visualizing those milestones, which for my purposes with newer reps, was right on target.

What do you dislike?

Like anything if you're a sales enablement army-of-one, this can be a lift at the beginning. However, the more I built and the smoother the system began to operate through updates, I could rely on program formats I already created and re-use content I'd created. I'd also like to see more customization, which I know is on the way.

For my group, it was an excellent handshake for the skills learned in their first several weeks. Our team was showing varying proficiency in their prospecting and conversation skills even with coaching. Curating content through Leveljump increased engagement with their craft and helped fill the gaps we were seeing. Ultimately the more senior reps who were not part of the initial rollout starting asking for it. Great mark of success.

LevelJump review by Avi I.
Avi I.

"Don't know how I can live without this"

What do you like best?

What I love most about this system is it helps bridge the gap between sales enablement and sales management. I can connect and listen to pitches and follow up on new reps at my own time. Which means business as usual and I can coach anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform it does what it does and it does it well.

Rep on-boarding and sales velocity.

So far i have seen a lot of improvement in the first 7 months of using the software in sales rep competency which so far has led to greater sales velocity. I have had 2 reps on boards so far using the app that have sold something in less than 90days which is impressive!

LevelJump review by Beau B.
Beau B.

"Sr. Manager Marketing Operations"

What do you like best?

On-boarding a new team member is always a challenge, LevelJump provides an intuitive and easy to use application to automate the process within Salesforce. One can build scenarios for any on-boarding process and update as new information is added or as the process is evolved. LevelJump provides a variety of content, tasks, feedback, evaluations, and collaboration options for any team that utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis. If you are looking for an innovative way to keep up with your team's knowledge and progress, LevelJump is a great asset that grows with your organization.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit long but after training and conversations with the LevelJump team it became an extremely usable and scalable addition to our sales enablement model.

Educate and enable sales team and create an adoption and training model for on-boarding Salesforce.com users.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Cut in class time in half and produced concrete metrics to prove ROI"

What do you like best?

I started using Level Jump when we were starting our busiest quarter and we were tasked with almost doubling our sales team across all verticals to keep up with the growth we were experiencing. Level Jump enabled me to cut down the "in-class" time in half by giving me a way to provide self guided programs that I could track progress on. My training sessions became coaching sessions and I had new sales hires on the phone and speaking with customers within their 1st week which result in them bringing in more $$ in a fraction of the time historically. Also, due to our hiring targets some of the groups of hires were overlapping so the metrics/targets that I was able to set up within our onbaording program gave me the ability to track their progress and proactively see any gaps in their knowledge/skills.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve in terms of intuitiveness but every time I needed help their team would be on the phone with me within the day or even come down the our offices to give us side-by-side support. I was the only one who was initially responsible for implementing the platform and having the LevelJump team to support me was huge. Not only were they able to give me technical support but the insight they gave me on industry "best practices" when building our onbaording program was an amazing resource.

Level Jump helped contribute to cutting down “in-class time” and gave us a new way to track how our new hires were progressing throughout their onboarding program content. We were also able to see what rep's were ramping under/over the average by using their program metrics and the "horse race" which in turned allowed us to spot trends that we could leverage to increase ROI.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"LevelJump Review!"

What do you like best?

The best part about this product is that it's very easy to get up and running. The support staff does an excellent job with getting you onboard in a timely fashion as well as integrating other tools, such as CRMs, directly into the software so that you can have a full 360 view. Whether it's new or older employees you can see metrics right away to gather information if their having success or need help in certain areas.

What do you dislike?

From an administrative standpoint, their are some quirks that need to be addressed, but the customer success team takes feedback to product fairly quick. I would like to see more updates as well as being able customize the dashboard a little bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are putting together your sales enablement together, there is a ton of effort that goes into this. You want to be able to make sure that what you're putting out is working and being used. LevelJump allows you to see these metrics to get a better understanding of who is taking advantage of the materials, and if they are, is it working? You're able to track if your top employees are taking advantage of this, and if the bottom of the bucket is not, you now know why. It's easy to use, easy to set up and shows results. The UI is solid and for what you get out of it, it's worth to take a look at.

As with any business, you want to be able to onboard certain teams efficiently, all while having a controlled and easy to execute experience. Also, we are using LevelJump for sales enablement, this allows us to measure the success of qualifying leads and demonstrates what's working and what's not working. Overall, it brings it all together to allow sales teams day to day be more effective in a very simple and easy to understand way.

LevelJump review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigation where everything is outlined and my tasks are laid out. Tracking completion made it a good experience

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of that I didn't like. The only suggestion would be to have an option to "expand" ALL completed tasks at once instead of having to click to expand. Also, maybe to sort similar types of tasks

Used this for onboarding as a new employee. My tasks were laid out for me with fitting icons and was able to complete them and know what is coming next. Very great for planning.

LevelJump review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"A framework for on-boarding & training "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how LevelJump provides an easy to follow framework for on-boarding and training. As an SDR team lead, it's been useful for bringing new SDRs up to speed quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I think making the UI a little more "nice" to look at would go a long way. Overall, I don't have any significant issues with it though.

Ultimately it's been a simple way to streamline training and on-boarding. Instead of taking time out of everyone's day to coordinate intro sessions, those exercises are available in LevelJump.

LevelJump review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Ramping New Sales team members quickly."

What do you like best?

A great platform to structure quick and efficient on-boarding. I was able to get up to speed much quicker and become productive in a shorter time frame, than my predecessors.

What do you dislike?

A little additional detail on what lies ahead to be able to better plan the day/week.

We are solving the business problem of ramping new members of our sales team to become productive sooner.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Great experience working with LevelJump"

What do you like best?

The site has great functionality and collaboration capabilities. It has provides tremendous support from its consultants, particularly Becca Shaffer who I worked with.

What do you dislike?

There could be an improved word formatting capabilities.

The problem we had was a lack of centralized, consumable and effective on-boarding for sales hires. Developing this program has allowed us to provide more consistent and valuable access to training and knowledge.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Great for New Sales Professionals "

What do you like best?

I like how fast it loads and how easy it is to use. It has really made it easy for new employees to get onboard quickly. Other users in my company agree that the ease of use is the best feature. It has an app like look and that is the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. I think perhaps the color scheme could be a bit different but that is being very picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to use for sales--tracking and on boarding!

We are using it to track sale and to train new salespeople.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Seamless onboarding like never before"

What do you like best?

Having a centralized resource for onboarding really makes it easy and efficient to complete on time. Additionally, visuals aid in prioritizing certain modules in terms of importance.

What do you dislike?

Too much information makes the onboarding page a bit convoluted.

All-in-one place for new reps.

LevelJump review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Very good new onboarding solution"

What do you like best?

It’s a very good on boarding solution that LevelJump have recently released. It allows you to customise onboarding journeys in order to speed up the end-to-end process. It then evaluates the process and allows you to design training.

What do you dislike?

It had everything I need to improve the bottom line from training to onboarding capabilities. It could have had a slightly better customer service interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new solutions LevelJump bring out!

It allowed us to integrate sales and training across our business.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Level Jump is simple, easy to use, and Straightforward

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about LevelJump

Training was simple and easy to pick up where I left off

LevelJump review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome tool for teams"

What do you like best?

Flexiblity and customization to team profile.

What do you dislike?

We have not discovered anything thus far

Creating team engagement and motivation

Learning about LevelJump?

* We monitor all LevelJump reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.