LevelJump

LevelJump is a sales enablement technology built for Salesforce and designed to improve onboarding processes, maintain ongoing sales training, and drive revenue.

Work for LevelJump?

Learning about LevelJump?

LevelJump Reviews

Ask LevelJump a Question
Showing 53 LevelJump reviews
LevelJump review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Great tool for enabling the sales team"

What do you like best?

Like some other platforms LevelJump allows me to build content for my team but why LevelJump is so special is because it also allows me to run analytics on if those programs are leading to real results in my opportunities. Also I love how the tool allows users to upload content so that they can share knowledge with one another.

The integration with Salesforce is very strong.

The support team is always quick to pick up the phone and accurate with their support.

The team spits out new updates regularly to give me new features.

This was hands down the easiest tool to install and roll out to my users as a salesforce admin. Just a one click install and no further set up.

What do you dislike?

While the support team is absolutely fantastic there is a lack of available support documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content is king. Before getting a tool like this please ensure that you have the amount of content that you need in order to capture its full value. If you don't have content yet at least have a plan and resources to develop it.

Originally we used the tool to do all of our salesperson onboarding. That was wildly successful and now we are using the tool in order to teach new business process. When we introduce a new sales process we have all our sales people get certified in that process using LevelJump. I can see how quickly they are getting certified and even quiz them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelJump
LevelJump review by Daphne W.
Daphne W.

"Very good onboarding program!"

What do you like best?

I really love how hands on the onboarding and customer success team is. They are super crucial to the implementation and roll out of the program you build. They truly care about the success of your team and it can be seen in how dedicated they are.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike! They are very attentive to feature requests if there are good ideas that aren’t yet incorporated into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is great - they are fast with implementing new features and are very responsive. That's a benefit of working with a startup. Their Customer Success team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and willing to roll up their sleeves to get your program set up.If you are, however, unfamiliar with CRMs like Salesforce, then LevelJump may not be the right solution for you. Also, they have not expressed any interest in making LevelJump available for non-Sales users so that's something to consider.

You’re able to make a super robust training program that syncs up very nicely with Salesforce. When a new sales hire does their job and updates Salesforce, milestones can get automatically checked off in the training program based on their Salesforce activity. How awesome is that?! It’s also a good tool to coach and provide feedback based on how quickly or slowly reps are progressing, etc.

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

LevelJump review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Easy to use, integrates well with SFDC"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is extremely easy to use and straight forward. Users don't need training on the platform due to how straight forward it is.

I really like the ability to create and assign programs to people, then being able to track their progress (along with timing) of these programs.

Being able to create 'rooms' to store the best videos/pitches is great.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer a more modern look to the layout. Part of this is likely due to our SFDC layout (not using Lightning yet).

Something else which would be helpful would be to have a function to better track if someone has actually viewed a document or video file.

Having a better scoring/testing section would be great to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LevelJump is one of the top, if not the top, vendor in the space. I'd recommend looking into the integration with your current CRM, if the requirements will successfully meet all of your needs, and work on the best way of getting users to adopt the program. The user adoption piece is key to using LevelJump, like any other software. This is likely the biggest challenge we've had (though it's not due to the complexity of the platform).

The main business problem we were looking to solve is having one training platform to store all of our training documents and videos. It had to be integrated with SFDC, have ability to create programs, assign them out, and track the completion of these programs.

LevelJump review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Business Challenge: How do you compress a 1+ year sales rep ramp up to 3 months?"

What do you like best?

Being a long term SF.com customer I’ve always tried to leverage the partners that SF has to compress roll out of technology & business process challenges based on plug & play 3rd party integration. The integration simplicity of LevelJump with SalesForce has been the simplest and most effective I’ve experienced in my 10 years on SF. As a Sales or Marketing Leader you want to spend less time on the technology challenges and more on implementation. In this case it took us less then 60 days to turn on LevelJump and launch a pilot. Only two weeks to turn on and 6 weeks of content. That in my opinion is the right % of time .. focus on the opportunity and challenge not the darn tech implementation.

Value Proposition:

- Rapid ability to turn on

- Simple user interface to build training paths

- Copy and paste content “rooms” to multiple roles (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Mgt., Training, etc.)

- Deep utilization of video to train and have team role play elevator pitch’s

- Simple quiz formats to make sure content is being retained ...if not fix the training

- etc.

Lots more to discuss but the simplicity for the developer and “trainee” has driven utilization and retention of content = success.

What do you dislike?

So far can’t use the solution for non SalesForce users. While we are focused on Sales I know this platform could be utilized by other functions as well for training & development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to check out other options but these guys are on to something.

Our primary focus has been OnBoarding of new hires to compress ramp up and longer term drive higher retention. Ease of use, consistency & relevance of content and timing has been solid. Having a platform to insert new requirements helps us solidify the experience and evolve it vs. everything moving around.

LevelJump review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"A Must Have Tool"

What do you like best?

We considered a number of sales enablement tools but LevelJump stuck out to us because it integrated with SalesForce, we could connect training programs to success metrics and track performance over time.

This meant that we could quantifiably make changes to our onboarding program that resulted in our reps ramping faster = more revenue $$ sooner!

We liked the ability to create multimedia/video based training, give reps the ability to share success stories more easily and have the accessible for reps in the future. Training completion is easily tracked and because it resides in salesforce it gives our reps a one stop place to sell and learn!

What do you dislike?

It takes time to envision how your programs within LevelJump should be built (especially when you've never had a sales training/onboarding tool). Recently Level Jump has added templated programs that you start off with based on customer feedback, these are great to get you set up more quickly.

Ramping new reps faster, self paced learning, multi media training in bite sized pieces

LevelJump review by Gayle C.
Gayle C.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

I love that LevelJump is intuitive and easy to use. I love its ability to tie back to real metrics in Salesforce so one can easily correlate enablement efforts to revenue generation! But what I think is the secret sauce here is the Pitching Rooms feature. Not only has it proven to be a game changer for our new hires, but we now see existing teams leveraging it for coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to tweak/edit a program once it's up and running. But what I will say here - is that the engineering team is SUPER responsive to new ideas from existing customers and pretty agile in their development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at LevelJump is super responsive and always keen on listening to their end users to understand how to continue to evolve the tool. Don't think about this - just do it. Trust me, you will not regret the decision to invest in this piece of software!

When I joined my current company the benchmarks for time to productivity for new hires were abysmal - including a stat of 64 days until first sales activity (no, not first opp or deal... first call to a customer!). With LevelJump's pitching program we've been able to flip that statistic on its head. Within the first week our new hires are beginning to articulate the messaging they are learning, which has helped them more quickly internalize the talk tracks and be customer-ready within weeks! We recently had a brand new AE close his first deal within 46 days of being hired onto a team whose average deal cycle is 1.5 to 2 years!

LevelJump review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Great for reinforcing training"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a variety of content to create a personalized program for each SDR - videos, call recordings, articles, etc. I can reach each SDR in the way that they learn best.

What do you dislike?

Not as bright and shiny as other sales tools, but gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy way to reinforce training, I highly recommend using LevelJump. You'll make your reps autonomous and self-sustaining by having them move through each program and reinforcing parts of training that are time consuming to reinforce.

We are a lean team, so management can't be everywhere at once. LevelJump helps us reinforce training without reviewing every single piece of methodology in person. I can see where they're struggling, and reinforce the correct areas without wasting a lot of time.

LevelJump review by Michael K.
Michael K.

" In a few simple steps I moved from chaos to order and implemented a FULL Sales Enablement Strategy"

What do you like best?

That the tool allows you to run a full Sales Enablement Strategy. It supports all aspects of Sales Enablement and allows you to provide the right content to the right people at the right stage of the Sales Process. It shows how you can (and do ) effect pipeline and conversion through onboarding, training & coaching and ongoing (just in time) updates as well supporting different types of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform as the team are so responsive to your needs, both from a learning the platform perspective (this is a full spectrum tool there is alot to learn.) To the quiz functionality needing updating - and is currently being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, you need to know that these 2 categories should not be separated. Consider that Sales Coaching and Onboarding are just a pillar of a full Sales Enablement strategy. LevelJump has allowed me to implement this aspect of Sales Enablement easily and interactively. It took the pain out of curriculum design and I built a program in hours where in the past it would have taken me weeks. The tool is intuitive, easy to build required coaching programs and easy for the end user. Each Sales role I have onboarded since its implementation has raved about how thorough and interactive the onboarding has been! They are recording videos, making calls and delivering meetings much quicker because of this.

Scalability and support of my Sales Enablement Strategy. The team at LevelJump listen so well and respond accordingly to user feedback that the very moment the platform does not work in a way I would like it to they are working on building a solution. I am able to as the first member of my function in a Hyper Growth Organization I have in 3 months been able to build 3 onboarding streams, 1 pre delivery and sustainment program for a brand new sales messaging approach, certification for the Sales Message delivery and Coaching Stream. I tell you now that in a short time this is going to be the best (and I would suggest only) full service Sales Enablement platform in the market.

LevelJump review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Easy to Use, Simply Designed, Amazing Support & Development"

What do you like best?

Working with the LevelJump team has been an absolute delight. I love that they are fully integrated inside Salesforce (including mobile), so our reps can complete training from where they are working already. The best part about LevelJump is the speed at which they innovate. They are extremely open to feedback and ideas, and take their customer requests seriously. I've had experiences where I request a feature and they implement 2 weeks later!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that I am waiting for, but I have seen tremendous progress and am confident they will be rolled out soon.

We needed a tool where we can store training content that is easily accessible from where the users are already working, and a way to measure the effectiveness of our training programs. LevelJump has allowed us to take a step further and design multi-media training programs and easily report on our successes.

LevelJump review by Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.

"Quick to get started, aligned with sales outcomes and great support."

What do you like best?

Getting started was quick and easy. Most of the work really goes into planning and creating the content. LevelJump makes it east to then put it in action. We had our onboarding live in a few short weeks all in. The best attribute is the alignment with sales outcomes right in the sales system of record. Beyond checking the boxes we can see if new sales staff are able to start doing and succeed at their job because the metrics are in the same place as the content.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work to be done on the administrators experience and some of the exercise related functionality but the team has been quick to respond to feedback.

The first thing we wanted to tackle was a consistent and high value onboarding experience for new SDRs and reps. The second was to build a culture where people are confident in practicing, trying new things, sharing ideas and getting feedback. We are getting both right out of the gates.

LevelJump review by Tijana M.
Tijana M.

"Game changer in the sales enablement arena"

What do you like best?

LevelJump is a game changer in the sales enablement arena. Instead of taking the standard (and old-fashioned) road of yet another video training or content enablement platform like their competitors, LevelJump decided to build a solution that actually enables sales in the way (and in the place where) they work on the day-to-day basis. If you are a data-driven leader who wants to see the actual connection between your training efforts, content consumption and the actual output of reps, look no further.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform keeps eveloving at the lightning speed and the Leveljump development team is very receptive to suggestions, which they incorporate into the platform literally immediately. Very customer input driven company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a Sales or Sales Enablement leader, I would strongly recommend considering Leveljump to ensure that you are not just putting the effort into creating SE initiatives without proper ability to measure them. With Leveljump you will gain so much insight into why your top reps are performing the way they are, and why your bottom reps aren’t, and what SE initiatives are most successful. I am no longer with the company where I first implemented Leveljump, but wherever I go, I will be implementing this platform, because it makes a difference. To be honest, it’s hard to explain the concept of this solution in words, so I recommend dedicating 30 minutes to view their demo. You will not regret it. This is a game changer and nothing like other SE solutions out there.

The biggest challenge in sales enablement arena is being able to measure the success of your efforts in a meaningful way - i.e. how reps are able to translate and use that knowledge effectively in their everyday job. For example, if I am teaching a rep how to qualify an opportunity, how do I know that my training is working? Standard platforms will show you content consumption stats, but we all know content consumption does not equal actual understanding or even use in their day to day job. Enter Leveljump which cleverly figured out how to solve this problem, and allow you to measure this in a very intuitive and simple way.

LevelJump review by T. Melissa M.
T. Melissa M.

"The new standard in sales enablement software"

What do you like best?

Unlike the so-called "sales enablement" platforms out there that are mainly focused on Marketing content consumption, this is a sales enablement platform designed for sales enablement practitioners and sales users. It has the ability to create enablement programs (such as new hire onboarding, career paths, product messaging certifications, etc.), allow for rep collaboration and best practices sharing, AND track the ROI of the programs against sales performance.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very Salesforce.com, which makes it a bit clunky in some spots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask to show how they tie rep performance to an enablement program - it's their secret sauce!

LevelJump allows me to directly tie a sales person and team's performance to the training and enablement they have received. Other platforms are primarily focused on content distribution and usage; this platform allows me to create comprehensive training and certification programs for sales reps, while allowing them to collaborate and share ideas with each other.

LevelJump review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"Great platform for Sales Enablement "

What do you like best?

Metrics are really straightforward and easy to manage which clearly show the progress of each module.

What do you dislike?

The interface could flow a bit better, sometimes it can be confusing where to find certain items and tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to train you team in a comprehensive (yet fun) way, LevelJump is a great tool! Also the support team is truly exceptional and they always go above and beyond to provide assistance!

With LevelJump we've been able to engage our Sales team by assigning them to complete comprehensive programs where they learn about key product concepts and put them into practice by submitting a video of them pitching these concepts. Also, with LevelJump, we can set up quizzes for each new material we provide allowing us to ensure all new material is understood.

LevelJump review by Avi I.
Avi I.

"Don't know how I can live without this"

What do you like best?

What I love most about this system is it helps bridge the gap between sales enablement and sales management. I can connect and listen to pitches and follow up on new reps at my own time. Which means business as usual and I can coach anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this platform it does what it does and it does it well.

Rep on-boarding and sales velocity.

So far i have seen a lot of improvement in the first 7 months of using the software in sales rep competency which so far has led to greater sales velocity. I have had 2 reps on boards so far using the app that have sold something in less than 90days which is impressive!

LevelJump review by User

"All the Sales Data I need housed in one roof."

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of LevelJump is the ability to have all relevant documents and videos associated with an account/lead housed in one, user friendly location. No longer do I have to attach files in SF to a task or lead, which isn't convenient in terms of "seeing all files" in one place. Using LevelJump everything is now in one visually friendly place, which gives me quick access to any file needed for a lead.

What do you dislike?

I am still quite new to the program. So far I have no dislikes. I will make recommendations in the future once I find some.

The business problem that we are solving at our organization is sharing knowledge effectively. Before, it was a burden trying to track down relevant documents for a lead that a colleague might have had, let alone remembering where it was stored. With LevelJump this is no longer a problem.

LevelJump review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Transforming Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

The ideal platform for delivering and improving your sales team from onboarding to the most senior levels. Custom built learning tracks can not only uplevel every member of our revenue team, but can also be used to fill the gaps that are brought to light through the incredible measuring that LevelJump provides. All of this leads towards attaching learning and development directly to revenue. Nothing else like it!

What do you dislike?

For the longest time, as the company was small, there was very little Customer Support available. Don't get me wrong, the CEO would actually get on the call himself and work through it. They have solved this now and as such, not something for anyone to worry about!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be forward thinking in your views of Sales Enablement. Learning does not happen episodically, it happens all the time and LevelJump allows you to provide that experience, measure the results and tie them directly to KPI's.

For new hires, reducing ramp time from 7 months to as little as 3.5 has been amazing!

Increasing sales efficiency through adoption and sharing of best practices.

A continuous sales learning tool that help both the top performers and those towards the bottom equally with custom learning tracks built just for them!

LevelJump review by Administrator

"A lot of value for a Salesforce using enterprise"

What do you like best?

Nice package of different functionality at reasonable cost. After an assessment of what we need we ordered: content surfacing in context of an opportunity, video coaching and programs management/tracking. What is absolutely outstanding is the support you get from the team. They truly care and are always there for you to give you advice or even sit with you regularly to deploy the different modules.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I think the one area that I was not too fond of was the amount of work one has to put into deploying the "surfacing of content in context of an opportunity" because it is entirely dependent on your classification of content and appears to not automatically reuse the existing meta data for all assets (which would have made it a lot easier).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearly only works for companies using Salesforce but then has the huge advantage to keep users in one system for different tasks.

We have deployed our onboarding program within LevelJump using the Programs module and it is nicely trackable and easy for the new hires. We used the Video Coaching component so far for different certifications (not yet for coaching but that will come soon). We also organized pre-work for New Hire Boot camps in the Programs component and it works nice and easy and can be tracked. The reps stay within their familiar Salesforce environment.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive sales enablement tool. I really liked that it integrates with Salesforce and It keeps you up to date with your sales training progression. It was easy to navigate each exercise at my own pace and go back to learn more if needed. Since I work from a home office LevelJump was my lifeline to learn and collaborate my companies on boarding and sales training.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The platform seems to keep evolving. If I had to pick something I would change the format or layout of the training exercises to make them look less basic but I assume that has something to do with Salesforce.

I really like how LevelJump shows your progression and timeline to productivity for new hires. Based on my new hire expectations I had to manage my day with on boarding and pipeline development. This gave me a good idea of my timeline so I can manage my day to be more productive.

LevelJump review by Vivian B.
Vivian B.

"Ideal for on-boarding new reps"

What do you like best?

LevelJump has allowed me and my team to pass on knowledge through different start classes. We've been able to tailor the approach as we learn while maintaining the parts that worked best. The system allows us to track what may have made certain reps more successful than others and emulate that experience for future hires. We are constantly experimenting and adjusting our process.

What do you dislike?

While I love the Salesforce integration, the main dashboard could use an update to look more modern. I think part of this has to do with the way Salesforce is set up as well.

We're using LevelJump to foster continuous learning post training. We fully dedicate ourselves to onboarding new reps for their first few weeks but without LevelJump it would be impossible to give them the attention that they need to implement and reinforce what they've learned.

LevelJump review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"Incredibly easy, smooth and effective. Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love how smooth leveljump makes the training process. I always had transparency with my coworkers and my managers to know where I'm at, where I should be, and where to improve. The platform enabled peer to peer learning with video uploads and training materials.

What do you dislike?

This is only me being nit-picky, but I'd like the programs page to have a list view instead of scrolling through 3 at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least checking out the platform. See what it can do for your training process. It is heavily used at Top hat for a reason!

Training is always difficult because of the overload of information and how we always push to ramp up workers as fast as possible. The benefit of having Leveljump organize and increase visibility, allowed my manager to notice where each of us required extra attention, and shorten the ramp up period to produce effective salespeople.

LevelJump review by Kelly K.
Kelly K.

"Great Partnership on pilot phase!"

What do you like best?

We've had the pleasure of working with the LevelJump team since Summer of 2017. From initial discovery and solution review through the recent completion of our field pilot in Feb 2018, LevelJump has been consistent in their professionalism and their sharing of expertise related to Sales Enablement and the Salesforce Platform itself. Our pilot consisted of running a pricing certification program for our field sellers, as well as facilitating our fist ever Virtual sales kick off in January. Feedback from participants has been very positive especially related to just in time learning value and ease of adoption and use. We look forward to extending our partnership further with LevelJump as we shape our longer term vision for our sales stack on Salesforce

What do you dislike?

A key use case for us will be to leverage our sales enablement programs and assets out towards our partner sales channels. Currently LevelJump does not offer that capability but we are looking forward to the day in the near future when it is.

Direct Seller Onboarding & Upskilling

Partner Channel Seller Onboarding and Upskilling

Upskilling Certifications

Self-serve learning/just in time learning

Video-based field communication

LevelJump review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Easy to use - makes training more effective"

What do you like best?

Easy usability

Easy to follow the flow of work I have and see my progress

Can upload files (videos) easily

Good design so far

What do you dislike?

When you have to add comments about the task - word limit is only 200 characters which is really low. Should increase or give us the ability to attach a file

Simple design but can be more advanced and visually appealing - will help the usability of the program

Training and on boarding - gives new employees more of a direction on how to onboard in a more effective way

More transparency on on boarding process for both new employee and manager

Can track my progress in a more simple way - and allocate time more effectively

Allows the manager to set the expectation clearly for the employee

LevelJump review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Leveljump became viral for our team"

What do you like best?

It's content curation, not content creation. You don't need a Phd in instructional design apps to use it. It's built around working toward milestones and visualizing those milestones, which for my purposes with newer reps, was right on target.

What do you dislike?

Like anything if you're a sales enablement army-of-one, this can be a lift at the beginning. However, the more I built and the smoother the system began to operate through updates, I could rely on program formats I already created and re-use content I'd created. I'd also like to see more customization, which I know is on the way.

For my group, it was an excellent handshake for the skills learned in their first several weeks. Our team was showing varying proficiency in their prospecting and conversation skills even with coaching. Curating content through Leveljump increased engagement with their craft and helped fill the gaps we were seeing. Ultimately the more senior reps who were not part of the initial rollout starting asking for it. Great mark of success.

"Business development Rep"

What do you like best?

being organised with the task that i have to complete

What do you dislike?

Being a long term SF.com customer I’ve always tried to leverage the partners that SF has The integration simplicity of LevelJump with SalesForce has been the simplest and most effective. As a Sales guy you want to spend less time on the technology challenges and more on implementation. In this case it took us less then 60 days to turn on LevelJump and launch a pilot. Only two weeks to turn on and 6 weeks of content. That in my opinion is the right % of time ..focus on the opportunity and challenge not the darn tech implementation.

sales enablement and being more prepared for the role that i am about to enter

LevelJump review by Beau B.
Beau B.

"Sr. Manager Marketing Operations"

What do you like best?

On-boarding a new team member is always a challenge, LevelJump provides an intuitive and easy to use application to automate the process within Salesforce. One can build scenarios for any on-boarding process and update as new information is added or as the process is evolved. LevelJump provides a variety of content, tasks, feedback, evaluations, and collaboration options for any team that utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis. If you are looking for an innovative way to keep up with your team's knowledge and progress, LevelJump is a great asset that grows with your organization.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit long but after training and conversations with the LevelJump team it became an extremely usable and scalable addition to our sales enablement model.

Educate and enable sales team and create an adoption and training model for on-boarding Salesforce.com users.

LevelJump review by User

"Helped me learn a lot of new information fast and in an organized manner. "

What do you like best?

I used Level Jump as a new employee to help my onboarding. Level Jump made my process so straight forward and laid out exactly what hurdles I needed to jump each day. LevelJump is versatile; I was able to watch videos, have linked articles and used various other avenues to curve me learning.

Now, I am using LevelJump with all of my team members for an end of quarter challenge. I like how we all have a forum to share videos, post videos of ourselves, and receive honest feedback on those postings. One area that I saw a noticeable impact was when our team was refining our pitches. LevelJump gave us the ability to each post our best pitch, watch the others, and then collaborate.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about LevelJump. One thing that I would change is making the platform a bit easier to navigate. My training with a LevelJump costumer success manager eased those pains, but if I did not have that session, I would be wildly confused.

For example, I find the pitch rooms to be a bit confusing. Like I said, I am currently in a program for a team challenge. I wish that when I clicked into the program, I would have everything that I needed there. I dislike that I have to go to my program for one thing and then have to go to various different pitch rooms for various different things. I think that if I click into the program, all associated pitch rooms should be in my view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of all the different use cases of the software. It is so multi-faceted that it can be used across so many different domains.

LevelJump is really helping add collaboaration to my team. We are a company that spread from Vancouver to Toronto to Boston. Needless to say, it's not always easy to communicate or collaborate effectively. There would never be enough time in the day to sit in on a meeting where everyone shares their pitch, or their favorite customer success story. LevelJump allows me to have the resources I need, when I need them. It gives me the autonomy to add extra learnings on my own schedule. It also allows me to get incredible feedback. Those who work in sales know how crucial feedback is to overall development. Again, this is hard when your company runs out of 3 offices spanning across different timezones. Now, with LevelJump, I can add a call that I want feedback on. My colleagues are all notified and, at their leisure, can listen to my call and provide guided feedback. They have to ability to give me stars in different areas and also have the ability to write out feedback for me.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

LevelJump has provided us a lot of transparency in what's expected of several of our teams. Additionally, it's an easy and hands-off way to train a good number of people. Our representative (Becca) is incredible! So helpful and always available to answer any questions we might have.

What do you dislike?

LevelJump has several bugs that are a bit annoying to adjust to sometimes. However, the LevelJump team is good about being transparent and always willing to receive feedback... besides, they are constantly updating and improving the system so these bugs aren't around for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage with your administrator!

Freeing up time within everyone's schedule has been a huge help. It's always been a fun way for our team to engage on an almost social media approach to training. LevelJump is intuitive and easy to keep up with. It's has also been a great way to keep track of our representatives.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Cut in class time in half and produced concrete metrics to prove ROI"

What do you like best?

I started using Level Jump when we were starting our busiest quarter and we were tasked with almost doubling our sales team across all verticals to keep up with the growth we were experiencing. Level Jump enabled me to cut down the "in-class" time in half by giving me a way to provide self guided programs that I could track progress on. My training sessions became coaching sessions and I had new sales hires on the phone and speaking with customers within their 1st week which result in them bringing in more $$ in a fraction of the time historically. Also, due to our hiring targets some of the groups of hires were overlapping so the metrics/targets that I was able to set up within our onbaording program gave me the ability to track their progress and proactively see any gaps in their knowledge/skills.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve in terms of intuitiveness but every time I needed help their team would be on the phone with me within the day or even come down the our offices to give us side-by-side support. I was the only one who was initially responsible for implementing the platform and having the LevelJump team to support me was huge. Not only were they able to give me technical support but the insight they gave me on industry "best practices" when building our onbaording program was an amazing resource.

Level Jump helped contribute to cutting down “in-class time” and gave us a new way to track how our new hires were progressing throughout their onboarding program content. We were also able to see what rep's were ramping under/over the average by using their program metrics and the "horse race" which in turned allowed us to spot trends that we could leverage to increase ROI.

LevelJump review by Denna M.
Denna M.

"Head of Sales Development "

What do you like best?

automation for onboarding and ongoing training for large size team with constant dynamic movements/changes. Ability to consolidate and parcel out large amounts of content/training materials

What do you dislike?

Long time to set up. Need to jump back and forth from different views.

Frees up more time for me as a manager. Sets a standard onboarding process. Stores all our key sales aids in one place. Great for measuring/gauging analytics for training optimization

LevelJump review by Fady S.
Fady S.

"Great platform to ensure team members are up to speed"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of LevelJump, it shows how well built it is and the thinking process behind each element of it. The way it has been structured around sales team makes an easy to adapt tool. I am also looking forward to how we might be able to associate success to the different tools and content we've developed over time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see additional integration with other systems beyond Salesforce. Other than that, so far, I think it's offering what it promises.

Customer facing content management

Sales training

Sales content management

Onboarding of new employees which are customer facing.

LevelJump review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Moving Forward"

What do you like best?

The best part about LevelJump is the ability to customize individual modules and set specific goals for my team members. It's helpful in identifying any weakness my team may have and allows me to formulate a solution.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I have experienced is how long it takes me to customize the modules - this may also just be a personal problem due to the content I try and tailor.

The key with LevelJump is accountability. It enables my team to have control over their own learning, especially when we focus on reinforcing a particular aspect of the job.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"LevelJump Review!"

What do you like best?

The best part about this product is that it's very easy to get up and running. The support staff does an excellent job with getting you onboard in a timely fashion as well as integrating other tools, such as CRMs, directly into the software so that you can have a full 360 view. Whether it's new or older employees you can see metrics right away to gather information if their having success or need help in certain areas.

What do you dislike?

From an administrative standpoint, their are some quirks that need to be addressed, but the customer success team takes feedback to product fairly quick. I would like to see more updates as well as being able customize the dashboard a little bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are putting together your sales enablement together, there is a ton of effort that goes into this. You want to be able to make sure that what you're putting out is working and being used. LevelJump allows you to see these metrics to get a better understanding of who is taking advantage of the materials, and if they are, is it working? You're able to track if your top employees are taking advantage of this, and if the bottom of the bucket is not, you now know why. It's easy to use, easy to set up and shows results. The UI is solid and for what you get out of it, it's worth to take a look at.

As with any business, you want to be able to onboard certain teams efficiently, all while having a controlled and easy to execute experience. Also, we are using LevelJump for sales enablement, this allows us to measure the success of qualifying leads and demonstrates what's working and what's not working. Overall, it brings it all together to allow sales teams day to day be more effective in a very simple and easy to understand way.

LevelJump review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"If you use Salesforce and you need to train sales people you are crazy if you don't use this"

What do you like best?

Let's face it everybody hates old school learning management systems. People actually like using LevelJump. That's why they learn and sell more faster.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about it. They still need some additional features that you can get on learning management systems but that will come with time. All of that is less important than what really matters which is sales people actually absorbing the content that you put into the software and then mastering it.

Onboarding sales people is notoriously slower than it needs to be and costs companies a lot of money

LevelJump review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigation where everything is outlined and my tasks are laid out. Tracking completion made it a good experience

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of that I didn't like. The only suggestion would be to have an option to "expand" ALL completed tasks at once instead of having to click to expand. Also, maybe to sort similar types of tasks

Used this for onboarding as a new employee. My tasks were laid out for me with fitting icons and was able to complete them and know what is coming next. Very great for planning.

LevelJump review by Shakir K.
Shakir K.

"Great Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to create sales training modules with a variety of mediums

What do you dislike?

inability to gather insight into whether reading were actually read. Analytics of time spent on page would be valuable.

Scaling sales training for new hires. Level jump allows for a streamlined framework to train up new hires in a systematic and coherent way.

LevelJump review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Quality tool to drive training across the organization"

What do you like best?

Customer service. Anytime I have a question, LevelJump is quick to reply and provide the guidance I need.

What do you dislike?

Some features, which would be standard in the minds of training professionals, are still being added. For instance, the voice-over capability is great but it's not as functional as most other content creation tools on the market.

We needed a tool to push training out to our sales teams to drive self-study behaviors. We've been successful being able to track that people have completed the assigned onboarding courses and ongoing training that is provided.

LevelJump review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"A framework for on-boarding & training "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how LevelJump provides an easy to follow framework for on-boarding and training. As an SDR team lead, it's been useful for bringing new SDRs up to speed quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I think making the UI a little more "nice" to look at would go a long way. Overall, I don't have any significant issues with it though.

Ultimately it's been a simple way to streamline training and on-boarding. Instead of taking time out of everyone's day to coordinate intro sessions, those exercises are available in LevelJump.

LevelJump review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

How simple it is is to follow, and consolidate easy to reach information

What do you dislike?

Layout could do with a jazz up, but not overly concerning

Onboarding of new starters and feeding them info - also refreshing existing team members knowledge.

LevelJump review by User

"Level Jump for Training"

What do you like best?

The best part of Level Jump is how everything is organised for your onboarding and you dont have to worry about setting a schedule because it is all ready for you.

What do you dislike?

Could be more enhanced in terms of looks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool for someone who is new to an industry and would like to have a personal training setup.

We use Level Jump for our on-boarding to the sales team.

"Very comprehensive"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the training material - detailed down per day, with easy instructions to follow.

What do you dislike?

Limited characters for note recording, wish it was longer for more detailed notes from a personal level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to streamline training across many users, great to have organization down to the day in terms of tracking progress.

Training is more streamlined

LevelJump review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Ramping New Sales team members quickly."

What do you like best?

A great platform to structure quick and efficient on-boarding. I was able to get up to speed much quicker and become productive in a shorter time frame, than my predecessors.

What do you dislike?

A little additional detail on what lies ahead to be able to better plan the day/week.

We are solving the business problem of ramping new members of our sales team to become productive sooner.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Great experience working with LevelJump"

What do you like best?

The site has great functionality and collaboration capabilities. It has provides tremendous support from its consultants, particularly Becca Shaffer who I worked with.

What do you dislike?

There could be an improved word formatting capabilities.

The problem we had was a lack of centralized, consumable and effective on-boarding for sales hires. Developing this program has allowed us to provide more consistent and valuable access to training and knowledge.

"Great 1:1 Support"

What do you like best?

- Our CSM is personally committed to our success, usage and adoption

- Responsiveness + Energy, not just working with me, but all users

What do you dislike?

Some minor features are still in the works; overall platform keeps growing and building out little things to make the life easier.

Not really a negative, just an observation compared to "more mature" sales tech

Everyone from SDR to Enterprise AE goes through different onboardings on LevelJump.

Everyone loves it. Even the most senior AEs were impressed and had never been through such a successful, thought-through, fun onboarding process.

"Very Good!"

What do you like best?

ability to upload videos and pdfs and being able to track the completed ones.user friendly.

What do you dislike?

sometimes its a little slow , other than that i personally like level jump

I have completed my corporate training using level jump and go back and retrain myself often, utilize the videos and documents uploaded by my manager.

LevelJump review by Administrator

"Great for New Sales Professionals "

What do you like best?

I like how fast it loads and how easy it is to use. It has really made it easy for new employees to get onboard quickly. Other users in my company agree that the ease of use is the best feature. It has an app like look and that is the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. I think perhaps the color scheme could be a bit different but that is being very picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to use for sales--tracking and on boarding!

We are using it to track sale and to train new salespeople.

LevelJump review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Positive experience"

What do you like best?

Platform was simple to set up and launch in less than a week. Our CSM was a fantastic support for us to get things rolling.

What do you dislike?

There is limited flexibility once a program is launched to make any edits.

Improving ramp time through onboarding.

LevelJump review by User in Computer Software

"Seamless onboarding like never before"

What do you like best?

Having a centralized resource for onboarding really makes it easy and efficient to complete on time. Additionally, visuals aid in prioritizing certain modules in terms of importance.

What do you dislike?

Too much information makes the onboarding page a bit convoluted.

All-in-one place for new reps.

LevelJump review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Very good new onboarding solution"

What do you like best?

It’s a very good on boarding solution that LevelJump have recently released. It allows you to customise onboarding journeys in order to speed up the end-to-end process. It then evaluates the process and allows you to design training.

What do you dislike?

It had everything I need to improve the bottom line from training to onboarding capabilities. It could have had a slightly better customer service interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new solutions LevelJump bring out!

It allowed us to integrate sales and training across our business.

LevelJump review by User

"Onboarding with PathFactory through LevelJump"

What do you like best?

The scorecard system which tells me what i need to be focusing on for success.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to just say my pitch without having to have video included

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know exactly HOW you want to use LevelJump for onboarding, with well thought out challenges and assignments and tasks.

Personally just learning everything i need to be a successful BDR here.

LevelJump review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great sales enablement tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to run analytics on top of training programs. Their customer support is also outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for how to structure quizzes.

Saving trainers time which allows them to spend more tailored time with reps.

Better understanding into how long it takes reps to ramp-up.

Learn more about LevelJump

LevelJump Videos

Learning about LevelJump?

* We monitor all LevelJump reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.