LevelUp

Enable customers to pay with their phones at your store locations. Leverage LevelUp's already-built POS integrations for free to enable a seamlessly integrated payment workflow. Reward your users when they achieve goals in your app by sending them LevelUp Credit for specific merchants.

Work for LevelUp?

Learning about LevelUp?

Compare LevelUp to Similar Solutions

LevelUp Reviews

Ask LevelUp a Question
Showing 15 LevelUp reviews
LevelUp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great Concept, Vendors Need More Education

What do you like best?

I really like the idea of have an easy way to pay with my mobile phone, while also earning rewards and receiving perks for being loyal to different vendors and retailers.

What do you dislike?

Even though the concept is great, for the brief time I used this app, I did not feel like it was widely accepted by the vendors. For example, I would show up with the app and the cashier would get flustered and have no idea how to use the app for my order or apply any discounts I was promised. It's important that all staff members are trained when any new technology is integrated and I do not feel like LevelUp provided an easy training system for retailers.

LevelUp definitely encourages customer loyalty because it can offer rewards and perks for being a repeat customers. It provides an easy way to pay through mobile, but the store employees need to understand how to properly use it in order for it to be effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LevelUp
LevelUp review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

Overall, we have success with using this software at my workplace.

What do you like best?

The best part about using the LevelUp system for our business is that it offers an easy way for our customers to pay without having to use cash or a card. It also allows them to easily and discreetly leave a tip for the employees behind the counter. As for employees, it makes keeping track of LevelUp sales and tips simple.

What do you dislike?

As with any technology, there are glitches. At times it may stop working for seemingly no reason. Also, if the internet is down or slow, LevelUp may not work at all. This is inconvenient and results in lost business when a customer comes in and only has their phone to use as payment (LevelUp App). The reader/camera on the front sometimes has trouble picking up the QVC code on the smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train employees well on usage and basic troubleshooting issues.

Our customer loyalty program and payments are not left up to chance. An employee can not just chose to give someone extra "punches" on a card or not charge them for a product. It also saves customers the hassle of carrying cash. It saves us and the customer both credit card transaction fees.

What Gamification solution do you use?

LevelUp review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

User Friendly and Updated Software

What do you like best?

That the software remembers orders, bills me once a month and that several different restaurants use it. Also that is shows where the restaurants are around me - this makes ordering ahead very easy and quick

What do you dislike?

So many options on menu, extra stuff that I don't care about such as digital gift card, news, etc

As a user, it makes ordering quick and easy

LevelUp review by <span>Ellie W.</span>
Ellie W.

Easy way to make payments

What do you like best?

I love that I can just pay for services with my phone. There are often incentives for using LevelUp that involve cash back through the vendor which is great. I also like that it tracks my spending each month in total and at each vender. Great product.

What do you dislike?

I wish more places used this program and that there was one app instead of one for each vender. It would be great to streamline with one app for all the venders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and incentives users via cash back programs.

Great way to pay for things without having to take my wallet with me.

LevelUp review by User in Computer Software

Good

What do you like best?

Clean website design. Easy to sign up, start and navigate.

What do you dislike?

It's a less known option and in this kind of business, established and good reputation is important. Few people would dare to try the less popular things. I am not aware of any business nearby that are using it, which is why I am unlikely to use it at this point. Some competitors have demo videos on the website to get users started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no clear differentiation for LevelUp to stand out from the herd. It's also not clear how strong its network and its security are.

Easy transaction for both business owners and customers. Easy money management for business owners.

LevelUp review by <span>Ken S.</span>
Ken S.

The Next Level of Mobile Payment and Rewards!

What do you like best?

LevelUP has the most modern and intuitive UI in the market for mobile payment and rewards available. Their ease of use is like nothing else in the market.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike that I could possibly have with LevelUP is that they are not as widely known as some of the other mobile pay providers. This can sometimes create a certain level of unfamiliarity with the customer and therefore some hesitation during the purchase process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend that you take full advantage of LevelUP's open development platform. It will allow you to give your customers a seamless experience between your Brick and Mortar store, your website and your mobile application.

Our customers are on the move and therefore we needed a way to be on the move with them. LevelUP has allowed us to step into the current times by offering our customers a convenient and easy way to purchase our goods and services as well as reward them for their continued loyalty.

Learning about LevelUp?

* We monitor all LevelUp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LevelUp to Similar Solutions