Lever

Get the hiring results you want. Engage the right talent, faster with the world's first collaborative applicant tracking system

Work for Lever?

Learning about Lever?

Lever Reviews

Ask Lever a Question
Showing 132 Lever reviews
Lever review by Devon  S.
Devon S.

"Incredible tool!! "

What do you like best?

I would highly recommend using Lever to any company that is growing and growing quick. It has been an absolute game changer for my recruitment team! The product's workflow and visuals make us process ninjas which allows us to provide our prospective and incoming talent with the absolute best experience!! I can count on my team to be organized with this tool and collaborate seamlessly with hiring managers throughout the org. I don't know where I would be without Lever and I have experience with other ATS tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I have given suggestions to the platform and my implementation specialist submitted those requests instantly. The only thing I could think of is a signature function.

We are solving major organizational problems with Lever. It allows us to create the best experience for talent by having their email, resume, linkedin, notes, feedback, etc all in one central place. Also, the visuals of the tool are unparalleled. They are built for your modern recruiter who really wants to evaluate pipeline health, stage health, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lever
Lever review by Reema P.
Reema P.

"Beautifully designed, robust, and functional"

What do you like best?

Lever is a fantastic platform, and has helped our team tremendously with making hiring decisions and streamlining our processes. Lever has a super intuitive design (pipeline visibility is very clear at a distance), it integrates well with our other platforms, and it's built to support recruiting at every stage of the process. I love the customizability of the feedback forms, and scheduling is super easy as well. I've also really appreciated the customer service and overall implementation support I've received with Lever; their team is super helpful and I've always had my questions answered quickly.

What do you dislike?

The pipeline stages aren't customizable which can be a little difficult to navigate, but the reasoning behind it makes sense (customer support is also able to alter this very quickly). The same goes for archive reasons.

Lever has cleaned up our interviewing process, managed our candidate pipeline, and allowed us to streamline & simplify hiring by allowing us to efficiently make decisions and move candidates through different stages.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Lever review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Customer-friendly user interface, easy to use, and amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

Lever had everything that we needed in an ATS. Lever's ease of use, depth of features & integrations, and stellar sales and customer support were apparent from the very beginning, making them a very easy decision to switch to. Another concern of ours was dealing with the hassle of switching ATS's, but our implementation manager made this extremely simple and straightforward. We were up and running with all of our old data seamlessly migrated within a matter of weeks. Any questions/concerns that we had during the buying or implementation process, we would have answered very quickly. You can tell that they really put their focus on customer needs, which is how all businesses should run.

What do you dislike?

As far as pricing of other ATSs goes, Lever is on the more expensive, but you definitely get what you are paying for with their premium product. Although we are spending more than we were with our old ATS, the value is beyond noticeable.

Running a well-oiled recruitment process with all of our recruitment tools integrated into one ATS. We are able to have our recruitment functions structured under one roof (with Gmail, LinkedIn, Codility integrations) and have our jobs page hosted directly by Lever.

Lever review by Nina A.
Nina A.

"Very good ATS"

What do you like best?

I really like how Lever is structured. I wanted a system that is really intuitive and that's what it is. I always know in which pipeline stage my applicants are and if they already had an interview or not.

The onboarding process from Lever was great! I felt well supported and all my questions got answered within a very short amount of time.

My favorite function is the Easy-booking-link. You just have to send out an email with this link and the applicant can find an appropriate timeslot in your calendar without you having to do anything. This saves me a lot of time. Would be great if it would support more than one interviewer calendar.

What do you dislike?

Lever is one of the most expensive systems and they also charge you for additional things (e.g. Slack integration, exporting of reports...).

I am missing some things at the reporting section and since I am not willing to pay something extra I can't download the data and produce the reports that I need.

Furthermore reminders would be great. e.g. for an applicant who is in a pipeline stage for a long time.

We are currently growing really fast and therefore I needed a solution that makes it easier for the candidates to apply and for me to keep track of the applications. Furthermore I wanted something intuitive that does not need much training for hiring managers.

Lever is a help for all this needs. I even experienced a huge growth in applications. My candidates seem to like the system too.

Lever review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"A solid product"

What do you like best?

The best feature for me is the integration with LinkedIn Recruiter. I can work seamlessly on both platforms and have all the information I need. I love how I can be in Lever and have a candidate's LinkedIn profile right there for me to review. The second best feature is Nurture. Nurture allows you to set up drip campaigns to send to candidates and can automatically archive them if they don't respond within a certain amount of time. Saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were reminders and to-do lists to keep me more organized. I would love to have a feature where I can set deadlines to follow up with candidates and receive reminders.

Before Lever, we weren't using any type of ATS. Since we started using Lever, our productivity has increased dramatically. We don't have nearly as many candidates falling through the cracks and the reports help us stay on track.

Lever review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Lever enables us to hit our hiring goals and engage candidates efficiently"

What do you like best?

Custom workflow, analytics, and reporting

What do you dislike?

Need stronger social and branding ability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lever provides all the best ATS functionality in one unified platform. Backed by strong analytics, Lever can help transform how you hire! Platforms like Greenhouse are great, but have WAY too many features that never get utilized.

Lever has enabled the SHYFT TA team to be more efficient with less. As a small team (2 people), its important that we are being as efficient as possible while striving for high quality candidates.

With Lever we have been able to:

* Continue to stay on pace with a very aggressive hiring plan year over year - 40% growth

* We've hired 15 diverse candidates since the top of October 2017 and are able to efficiently track status, give updates, and provide a great candidate experience.

* Make fast data driven decision - derive insight into employer branding and source data enables me to spend on opportunities that net the greatest ROI

* Lever has enabled stronger relationships with our hiring managers as we can show them the data and movement on their requirements via candidate funnel reports, live collaborative feedback, and even job description collaboration.

* We have been able to derive candidate funnel metrics to better understand the amount of time and number of potential candidates needed to fill particular roles.

* Internal employee referral rate has climbed to over 50% with the ease of the referral submission in Lever. Employees trust our program as they have the visibility to see if their candidates are being contacted, interviewed, and hired.

From a candidate experience perspective, we are able to track, engage, and build stronger relationships by focusing on the sources and communities that are most trafficked by our audience.

Lever also helps me to understand how efficient our recruiting efforts are. We can track both outbound efforts as well as the inbound speed.

Lever review by Shelby S.
Shelby S.

"Lever is exactly what I was looking for for our growing startup"

What do you like best?

I like that Lever is a combination of an ATS and a CRM. It is intuitive, very collaborative, and allows me to control all aspects of the hiring process through one medium.

What do you dislike?

There is a little confusion over how much or how little team members can see in terms of candidate information, but it is not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have templates for all important forms, interview feedback, etc.

We are growing like crazy and Lever has allowed us to streamline the candidates we are interacting with. Whether we are importing candidates or they are applying directly, Lever makes it easy to track candidates, what stages they are in, and how they they fit in with our organization. It has helped us realize where our strongest candidates come from, and where our processes could be improved.

Lever review by Molly S.
Molly S.

"Great for users - still a work in progress for admins"

What do you like best?

- users LOVE IT - all of our recruiters and hiring managers love the tool and how easy it is to use - built for scale - the platform is built with scale in mind and links many data points together easily

What do you dislike?

- administration is tricky - the ability to manage approval chains is difficult and not yet able to build based on org hierarchy from HRIS - custom fields are text boxes only, not rich fields (drop-downs, multiple choice, etc.)

(1) hiring via collaboration, keeping everyone updated on hiring progress

(2) EFFICIENCY - our coordination team has TRIPLED efficiency output since we launched Lever AND nobody is working overtime anymore - DM me if you want to connect on HOW!

(3) maintaining data - we no longer have 8+ duplicate records for candidates

Lever review by Octav B.
Octav B.

"Highly recommend the tool! "

What do you like best?

I have introduced Lever at a company of 500+ employees and couldn't be happier with it!

As an ATS, the system is amazing - especially around building candidate pools, managing your candidates through the process and having a solid overall picture of the whole pipeline. The integration with LinkedIn and syncing both inMails and emails to the candidate profile is great!

From a recruitment function perspective, it really helps with sharing candidates in the team, gathering and centralising interview feedback, promoting referrals etc. It seems they have been continuously improving all aspects, bring small welcomed tweaks here and there. One area I've seen a lot of change (and could be a bit better) is the reporting side.

The system has a great UX & UI so new users find it very easy to catch on and how to used this properly. So far, for people outside the Recruitment function, we have had only positive feedback, be it hiring managers or people using it as a referral tool.

From Lever's side, the team there has been incredibly supportive and helpful, from pre sales to the actual implementation, training, to small issues and bugs.

What do you dislike?

Improved reporting & personalised dashboards could be better as well - however, this side is still improving and going the right direction.

Centralising interview feedback from all hiring managers, interviewers and candidates in one place helps us build a complete and great picture of the recruitment process, candidate fit and making sure we touch on all the right areas when interviewing.

Lever review by Rachel  B.
Rachel B.

"Time saving ATS!"

What do you like best?

Lever has solved a lot of problems for us. It's a very collaborative tool that allows hiring managers full visibility into the recruiting and hiring process. The UI and features of the tool are easy to use and we're able to get candidates scheduled and feedback documented so much easier than before which has saved a ton of time for our recruiting team. The integrations are great too (Chrome, Google, Slack)

What do you dislike?

The agency management feature leaves something to be desired, but from what I understand they are working to improve that

candidate and hiring manager engagement, ease of scheduling, candidate feedback documentation in one central location, easy reporting, Lever Nurture makes it easier to stay in touch with candidates, the list goes on and on.

Lever review by Erin T.
Erin T.

"Fantastic team to partner with & intuitive UX"

What do you like best?

With our team doubling in size in less than two years and the launch of a Talent Acquisition department, we require systems that can keep up with our growth and continuous improvements. Lever’s intuitive UX has made customization and integration into our operations easy for both the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers. Not to mention that the Lever team has been fantastic to work with, even with us navigating time differences half way around the globe!

What do you dislike?

Lacking some functionalities but Lever is very open to improvement feedback & has a pipeline of tech development that includes many of the functionality limitations experienced.

Customization. Intuitive UX for use adoption by hiring managers. More control over permissions for privacy of candidate materials. Better reporting.

"Strong ATS Platform"

What do you like best?

-Great UI/UX-very intuitive and easy to use

-Good tracking capabilities: Can create unique URLs, each employee has a unique social/employee referral link, you can drop a Google Analytics tag, and can embed tracking pixels

-Easy to get buy-in across the organization

-Adds efficiency to the recruiting team saving recruiters and coordinators time in our day to day. We had to do a ton of manual work with our last ATS.

-High engagement: Many of our team members weren't a big fan of our previous ATS and now they have turned into power users

-Chrome Extension and integrations with other sourcing tools to be able to easily import candidates into Lever to manage the pipeline

-Gmail and Google Calendar integration so you can do everything from one platform and not have to continually go back and forth when communicating and scheduling candidates

-They are continually upgrading their software as we have been a customer less than a year and have seen many new beneficial releases

-Have a CRM product(Lever Nurture)

-Great support from initial contact through implementation

-During the sales process, they really took the time to understand our business and recruiting processes

-Easy to create customized reports

-Tons of partner integrations

-Streamlined and easy implementation process

What do you dislike?

-Doesn't have automated social referral distribution. Employees can't schedule their job posts via social, they need to do it manually each time through Lever.

-They don't have Live Chat for customer service

-When setting up your job application, if you choose to have a resume as required then the 'Apply with LinkedIn' is pointless. If they 'Apply with LinkedIn' then they still need to upload a resume. Unfortunately, 'Apply with LinkedIn' doesn't cover the resume requirement.

-I don't dislike this, but if you need custom pipeline steps for each position or department than this might not be the right system for you. This isn't a problem for us but might be for other companies

-Provides more efficiency to the recruiting team as we can spend the majority of our time on the platform

-Spending less time with administrative tasks

-More collaboration with hiring managers

-Better data collection and tracking than previous ATS

-Optimized the candidate scheduling process

Lever review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Great platform and amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing is their customer service! I must email them every other day with a question or suggestion, and they are so responsive. I receive a response usually within an hour or so, and they'll email back and forth with me to problem solve anything I'm running into, or offer workarounds if the platform doesn't do what I'm asking and pass the suggestion on. It also integrates nearly seamlessly with Gmail and Google calendar and makes it very easy for me to communicate with my hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a mobile app and a few more pieces of it were customizable (but they are still developing it and in the short time I've used it more of it has become this! I imagine it will continue to improve).

Easy communication around all aspects of the recruiting process - Lever solves this completely!

Lever review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"A very intuitive User Interface and easy to work with"

What do you like best?

In general it is a very intuitive ATS system. The way to follow up on candiates, referrals and contacts is easy and spares a lot of time. The search function is good, there are filters available and the availability for tagging is future oriented and really helpful. The software status of today is good, there are some use cases which would speed up the success of LEVER. Since the successful integration with Microsoft Office365 with a single logon procedure it became better and better integrated. The help I got during the integration time was great and very supportive and problems and questions were solved very quick.

What do you dislike?

I'm working with the basic version, not with the Pro version. There are a lot of possible software tools and programs expecially supporting the search process. But the costs for the Pro Upgrade is very high and there is no chance to try it out. Sometimes the sales support also in the way what you will get for the money is partly not clear. My advice, be clear on what you need and work on processes and use cases which help to focus, especially in the discussion with LEVER sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately I don't have the strategy and roadmap of Lever which would help me to decide the last question better. As well, since I'm always a power user of software (IT background), it could be a help for Lever to have a closer feedback relationship with aboutSALES, to get more ideas and interesting software use cases.

I'm using LEVER as a ATS system to track the candidates and work on a structured, partly automated and professional system. This simplifies the data consistency, process, candidate handling and tracking.

Lever review by Allison B.
Allison B.

"Great ATS - May involve some thoughtfulness on your personal business processses"

What do you like best?

G-Suite integration and calendar functionality

Reporting options

LinkedIn Integration

Very intuitive interface

What do you dislike?

Probably should have seriously done some Best Practices thoughtful musings before we went full implementation. For example, deciding on how to arrange projects, using the extension, cataloging the reach outs, understanding what the different statuses are, how the workflows are reported on - these are all things that I have learned by mistake. The training was a lot about baby steps to use the product not what is the best way to rock LEVER.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think very hard about how to advise people what the Best Practices are as a full life cycle recruiter and what you intend to report on before you Go Live.

We don't have brand recognition so everyone we recruit we have to go fetch. I should have thought about how to manage templates in LinkedIn and in LEVER then thought about how I would report on it using requisitions and Job Postings. This came to me later than it should have.

Lever review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Great ATS for both recruiters and hiring managers"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to collaborate with the hiring managers and for me (the head of recruiting) to have line of sight into the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I think Easybook is a great first start on scheduling. I'd like to see a more robust iteration of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a <500 person company I definitely recommend. It may not scale as well to the larger sizes because of the complexity of approval chains required for more mature companies. However, if you want to hire quickly and track where the bottlenecks are, Lever is the top of class.

Keeping track of candidates, jobs, and the work of my recruiting team.

Lever review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Exceeding expectations"

What do you like best?

Best in business customer service, reliable, frequent updates to their features, great documentation/'help' articles, a clean and modern interface, a tool that gets better the more that people use it

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to spend mandatory time with my entire team rather than just us admins and recruiting when learning and training about the tool. EEO data must be requested from Lever directly. Exporting data from reports requires a pro upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your customer support manager! They will help you with any issue, question, or suggestion that one may have with the platform.

We wanted something that could be implemented with our core HR system that was quick, easy, and that the price made sense for the value. Not only did Lever meet and exceed those expectations, Lever increased our talent acquisition efficiency by encouraging other team members such as human resources, and managers to be a part of the recruiting process.

Lever review by Administrator

"Clean and powerful recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

Lever has a clean interface that makes the tool easy to use for all involved parties - candidates, hiring managers and our internal professionals. We were pleasantly surprised to see that the implementation was quick and efficient and dependant on our own pace. We can easily see what is going on with recruitments in all our countries, where the process is delayed and where we are moving fast. Giving feedback is made easy and as were previously struggling to get feedback from the interviewers we now get a much better understanding of the candidate before making the decision. The whole process from making a requisition to making an offer is clear and easily analyzed. Scheduling is integrated into our calendars and that makes the process fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

We are still struggling with approval chains for requisitions - as the company changes quickly we have discovered that the requisitions can't be changed as easily. We have had to start the process from scratch several times.

We are working to get the best people in with a systematic approach of giving feedback, analysis and integration with third party channels. We have seen increase in referrals, clarity in the whole process, quality of feedback and understanding the need for an occasionally longer recruitment period.

Lever review by Gabo J.
Gabo J.

"So happy we went with Lever!"

What do you like best?

Building out templates in conjunction with their Easy Book links allows me to schedule 50 interviews in a few clicks of the mouse. It's absolutely brilliant.

Ease of use, intuitive navigation, easy to train new hires on.

Nice default reports, easy to customize to get exactly what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about Lever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lever is a winner, we looked at several ATS systems and we have zero regrets about moving forward with Lever. It's saved an incredible amount of time and the customizable templates are a godsend. My only concern is that they are SO GOOD at what they do it's only a matter of time before someone comes along and buys them. Hopefully the system stays as awesome as it is now when that day comes.

Saves an incredible amount of time, great visibility into the recruiting and hiring process, allowed us to identify bottlenecks in our hiring processes via their reports.

Lever review by David A. K.
David A. K.

"Smooth Implementation Process"

What do you like best?

The well-planned implementation process made Lever a smooth transition from our old ATS, Jobvite. The Lever team was extremely responsive and detailed in helping integrate Lever into our unique recruitment process. All the recommendations for best-practices in Lever have been very helpful for our start-up company based in Kenya! Our Implementation Specialist was very accommodating to our time-zone difference and unique international needs.

What do you dislike?

There are tons of awesome integrations of other platforms (Google suite, DocuSign, etc.) into the Lever system. Sometimes these integrations take quite some-time to understand and customize to our recruitment needs. However, once they're customized they work great!

Our old ATS was difficult to use so we managed by creating many Google spreadsheets to complement the process. One of our goals in searching for a new ATS was eliminating these spreadsheets and moving all candidate information and documents into one platform. Lever has enabled our team to accomplish this and stay more organized than ever before!

Lever review by Marcin H.
Marcin H.

"Lever equals modern recruitment"

What do you like best?

Seamless design. Candidate centric ATS - the automation elements in communicating with candidates, scheduling and also feedback all work together so that in essence you have more time to spend with candidate rather than bogged down by admin tasks.

What do you dislike?

As an early stage scaleup we did rely on external headhunters, this is not handled very well in Lever if you want your hiring managers to use the ATS themselves. I think there's a couple of US only features - in EU contractors work on day rates for example, something you can't specify in a requisition in Lever. Something as small as US date formatting also makes a difference. I hope Lever will continue to grow and adapt their product to international audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Improved candidate experience. Improved feedback capacity and therefore decision making for hiring teams. Monitoring return on investment of recruitment spend.

Lever review by Leah K.
Leah K.

"Made the switch from Workable to Lever"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Lever is actually Lever Nurture. As a recruiter of 1 at a 70 person company, Nurture makes me feel like 3 recruiters in one! The chrome extension makes it so easy to source candidates and add them to Lever and then you can even launch the campaigns right then and there. Instead of hacking together different systems and tools, I can just use Lever. Whew. I also love that you can "send as" other people on your hiring team to make sure there are no bottlenecks. The reporting tools are also really fun to play with and give me a lot more insight into our hiring data than ever before.

What do you dislike?

The tool seems a tad buggy from time to time, which I know happens, and often they fix things very quickly. Also there are certain features I really want (like being able to see feedback on a candidate when you're looking at the main screen so that it's easier to mass delete a lot of candidates), but hopefully they will add these things.

We've ramped up our recruiting efforts thanks to Lever and Lever Nurture. Efficiency and effectiveness have gone way up.

Lever review by Roberta C.
Roberta C.

"Lever is a great intuitive tool! "

What do you like best?

I was able to self-teach my way through the tool and my hiring managers are also fluent in the tool with minimal effort. Lever enables me to be a great business partner to my hiring managers and to support finance and our business. I have had a team of 8+ and made a career switch and am supporting talent solo - it really enables me to use my time well. The scheduling feature is quick and easy for large interview panels. The tool to open phone screens with blocks of times saves me hours in scheduling. It's a live tool - anything I add it updated automatically. Lever gives you the ability to have contagious transparency with your hiring manager and other team members.

This tool has all the features I need. It's priced very well in the market. Lever integrates with my other top partners.

The support I have received from Lever is also like no other. Kudos to you, Lever.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy everything about this software. There are small odds and ends I ask my support person (Rithwik - he's awesome) and if it's something the system can't do today, he enters the suggestion for Lever to possibly implement. I like that my voice feels heard as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was a previous iCIMS user. While iCIMS is a solid tool - Lever has an intuitiveness and ease of use that is unmatched. Great experience from sales through support to this day.

This tool enables our small but growing company to have contagious transparency.

My hiring managers and business partners are also engaged with the tool. It truly cuts down on all the back and forth - internally and with candidates. Our candidates are very happy with this tool.

Lever review by Administrator

"Easy to Use and Implement"

What do you like best?

I implemented Lever at the small start-up where I work over about a month or maybe less. It was super easy to learn, very user-friendly. I found the help documentation to be very thorough and useful for when I got stuck on trying to figure the system out. My non-recruiter colleagues needed very little training on using the features that they need to use. The software engineers at my company were also impressed with how feature-heavy the product is and how well-designed it is. The implementation specialist that we were set up was great and his trainings were useful and very efficient, given how much info he had to cover. I love Lever, and I can't imagine going back to the clunky spreadsheet model I was using before!

What do you dislike?

I have not found much to dislike with Lever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This ATS is lightyears ahead of any of the other products I demo'ed and trialed. It is worth the time it takes to setup in terms of time saved. It is also very focused on the candidate experience, which is something I am very focused on as a recruiter as well. I appreciate that it lets me know when I have not contacted a candidate after a certain period of time. I also really love how easily it integrates with our company website, LinkedIn, and Google products.

Streamlines the recruitment process for all people at the company--simplifies tracking, scheduling, and email automation for everyone, myself, my co-workers, and candidates (I hope). It is basically our in-house recruitment coordinator.

Lever review by Johnny S.
Johnny S.

"Best ATS on the Market"

What do you like best?

I love the UI and collaborative approach to Lever's platform design. We have a complex business with over 800 associates serving as recruiters in the platform. UI and robust functionality was critical as we opened up our search for a new ATS. Lever provided that and so much more. The implementation team was amazing and had us up and running fairly quickly. We have a great customer success team that truly takes the time to understand our needs and support our business.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting module in Lever was better. There's clear metrics, but it's hard to summarize for exec reports. We worked around this by using the API and also leveraging data visualization tools to report out to our executives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you give Lever a look. Lever Nurture is an add on product, but worth every penny.

We've increased our hiring efficiency by 30%. This is huge when you hire at the scale that we do (several thousand a year). With Lever Nurture, we've also been able to scale back our external CRM costs while keeping all candidate touch points/history in our ATS database. Our email response rates have increased considerably and having the collaborative visibility across our recruiting team has helped streamline our efforts.

Lever review by Ashlynn A.
Ashlynn A.

"We made a great move!"

What do you like best?

Our Lever Representative Monika has been the most helpful person ever! Our company Credit Sesame switched from Greenhouse to Lever and Monika has tried to make this as smooth as possible without hurting our candidate process to do interviews. Monika has come into our office multiple times to train us and even invited us to her office to train us as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would fix is the reports section! Our team relies on reports from Lever and sometimes they can get a little mixed up

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not recommended Lever to anyone yet

We have switched from Greenhouse to Lever and they have been so responsive and helpful when we need them.

Lever review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"Complete and user friendly"

What do you like best?

For an international company, Lever is a great help as we have been able to automate a lot of steps (interview scheduling, job offer, …) in our recruitment process as well as to monitor the recruitment activity across countries (by pulling the records of activity).

As previously said, the automation is a big factor for companies, we have been able to standardize our interview process and feedback system across 10 different countries. The support team also proposed to contact recruiting partners in order to scripted our job postings and publish them on different platforms.

What do you dislike?

The time difference with the customer support for Europe based companies and the possibility to personalise the information we want to pull in the reports would be a plus.

We are able to track the activity across country and run the analysis of winning profiles which allowed us to adapt our processes.

Administrator in Internet

"Best, most intuitive and useful ATS ever built"

What do you like best?

Lever is truly amazing. It automates so many manual parts of the recruiting process that are normally a huge P in the A. The UX is simple, easy to use and totally intuitive. Best of all, the folks at Lever are super responsive to our feature requests. The only pet peeves I had with Lever are now gone, within a few months of use. Scheduling is also a breeze...ask your RC how they like it!

What do you dislike?

When you click into reports it defaults to the last date you used, not all dates, so it can appear that you're missing some data. It's possible to spend some time on email with customer service before you figure out that quirk. Also it doesn't spot duplicates. However, I bet they will fix that very soon! We have a feature request in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really the best ATS out there. Highly, Highly recommend.

I tracked how much time we wasted in Greenhouse on passive recruiting and interview scheduling, not counting the other badly organized, non intuitive parts of daily use in it. Lever has saved us hours and hours of work, our time to hire has gone down and our ability to recruit passive candidates has gone way up. We only hired 2 passive candidates in the past ever, now our numbers have gone up. It's priceless actually.

Lever review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"The best 'new generation' ATS and Recruiting software"

What do you like best?

Sales organization, customer success teams are excellent. Ranked #1 of the 30 vendors we evaluated. True consultants and professionals who listen, ask great questions and provide value before during and after the sales cycle. Implementation is exceedingly fast and easy, we were up and running within 60 days. No small feat with 15k+ employees ad operations in 60+ countries. System is intuitive and adoption has been excellent internally by users at all levels of tech sophistication and proclivity. Vital when working with recruiting teams. Can be integrated with almost any internal system, and can also stand alone.

What do you dislike?

Very little to report here. Tons of new features released recently. Further ability to customize views, reporting and mobile functionality would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to create wholistic requirements and a vendor evaluation matrix prior to beginning the cycle.

Collaboration across the hiring cycle has been excellent. Lever allows everyone to participate in one place and resulting in visibility for stakeholders - a significant improvement over past solutions. We have improved in all areas, time to hire, cph, quality etc.

Lever review by Austen Y.
Austen Y.

"Top notch product AND professionals"

What do you like best?

Flawless UI and design: their product and eng teams really think of everything!

Excellent sales and implementation staff, who were always responsive, great listeners, and problem solvers

Company focus on diversity and inclusion, which reflects in the product and staff

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey for a small business, but they're willing to work with you on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not for everyone but if you care about a well designed product that puts candidate experience and frequent users first, you can't go wrong.

Data integrity - when everyone on the team can change or create stages/tags, no one knows what's actually supposed to happen and reports are meaningless.

No candidate slips through the cracks - we have people we can always reach out to later, and we can be proactive on our pipelines instead of reactive.

Lever review by Chloé W.
Chloé W.

"Lever is easy and fun"

What do you like best?

Lever makes coordinating and keeping track of candidates easy. It is also fun to see my team's feedback in real time, and kept all in one place. Scheduling interviews is as easy as clicking a few buttons. Recommending and checking on certain candidates with hiring managers and Sr. Recruiters is easy as well. I highly recommend Lever!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could view my team's calendar within Lever. We do not have Windows 365, so we don't yet benefit of this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you understand the technical ramifications (and security) of Lever collecting all emails when syncing to make sure you know you are in compliance with your company's needs

Now we have all our past and current candidate's information in one easy to use database. We can mine our past candidates for current needs, easily post new jobs, and quickly see all candidates in our pipeline, no matter their stage in our process.

Lever review by Teri O.
Teri O.

"Not "live" yet but awfully close!"

What do you like best?

Lever has been working under a very brief implementation time frame and have been very responsive to the many questions I've had. Most of the training has answered most of my questions, my questions were more specific to my particular site. The "help" feature in the system has been very helpful, and the video tutorials have been great. For the live webinars that I have had to miss, recorded versions were typically emailed yet that day, next day at the latest!

What do you dislike?

Some video tutorials were geared around Google mail verses MS Outlook, which is what we use.

We are not 'live' yet but am really excited about getting our forty-one Hiring Managers access to our Applicant Tracking System!

Lever review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

Lever is intuitive and has great support, both from our implementation specialist and their articles and videos. Our implementation specialist Monika has been great, we were our first site out of 30 or so to go live!

What do you dislike?

We are still new so a few things I dislike I recognize probably more from the learning curve of implementing a new system. It is much different than our old one, but that is a good thing! I wish it supported using matching criteria so that those interested in our organization could receive job alerts when something matching their skills opens up.

Easier to use system for hiring managers and tracking where our applicants are sourced from.

Lever review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Great tool for ATS"

What do you like best?

It is very clean, not cluttered and easy to navigate. Everything is organized excellently

What do you dislike?

Wish their was a mobile app to easily access when out at lunch meetings and talking with other.s

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it!! It is a great tool that streamlines the hiring process so well! It makes searching for applicants based on location & job extremely easy.

We are a rapidly growing start up and Lever has made it SO easy to keep track of all our candidates, breaking them down by each job applied and which city they applied for. It also housing everything in their employee profile so I don't have to go searching through emails trying to find their phone numbers, linkedin, resumes...etc

Lever review by Kelly E.
Kelly E.

"Great ATS and clean UI"

What do you like best?

*easy to navigate and intuitive UI, pages are updated real time with no page refresh!

*love the ability to schedule emails to candidates and template functions

*love the calendar integration with O365 to schedule interviews right from Lever

*support is pretty responsive, Live Chat would be great!

*sending feedback forms to interviewers made simple!

What do you dislike?

*occasionally the integration between O365 and Lever stops working and takes a bit of time to resolve

*search could be improved, can't look up candidates by phone number and hard to search by keywords

We replaced a painful ATS requiring lots of clicks and page refreshes with Lever. The speed with which we can complete tasks now is a huge time saver!

Lever review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"Lever is the tool I wish existed before Lever existed."

What do you like best?

Constant feature updates and improvements. I've reached out multiple times asking if a feature was on the roadmap and not only was it, it was being released soon.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. In a perfect world LinkedIn's APIs would make it easier to add candidates to Lever but that's on LinkedIn not Lever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are hiring more than 5-10 people a year. You need Lever. If you're expecting growth and need to keep track of your recruiting process and candidates. You need Lever.

Keeping my day organized and being able to effectively reach out to people at the right time.

Lever review by Administrator in Computer Software

"AMAZING product, even better implementation support! "

What do you like best?

Everything. It's incredibly customizable to suit your team's needs and it's built for efficiency. The reporting features are also phenomenal. My company has been using Lever for less than a month and I am in love with it. It is such an invaluable tool - I don't know how we ever lived without it.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time and a lot of effort getting used to the product and how to use it at first. However, Lever more than makes up for it with the truly exceptional implementation service. You're assigned a dedicated implementation specialist who keeps track of every step and gives great feedback to make sure you're getting the best use of the product. I cannot recommend their implementation structure enough.

Standardization across company wide recruiting. Invaluable data and reporting.

Lever review by Nina S.
Nina S.

"Great ATS"

What do you like best?

The clean and intuitive interface

The customizable pipeline stages

The Google Calendar integration

The instructional videos

What do you dislike?

There is no Live Chat for customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time on the Lever Help page, take time to read the articles and watch the how-to videos provided. Lever has a lot of great features that aren't immediately visible, the Help articles will greatly assist in you in getting the most out of the product.

As a relatively small company, we didn't have a formal hiring/applicant tracking system. Being able to keep all the relevant information about candidates in one system has been immensely beneficial to us in terms of saving time and therefore money.

Lever review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"WE LOVE LEVER!"

What do you like best?

+Easy to use and easy to train hiring managers

+Cleanly organize candidates and love the email and scheduling functionalities

+Integration with Google

+Customer service is AMAZING

+Constantly improving!

+We increased apps by 461% last year because of ease of use

What do you dislike?

+Customer service is awesome, but you do have to reach out to them to make shifts to the platform (would be nice to be able to change some things yourself)

+More costly solution for us as a non-profit than former platform, but SO worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time playing with it to figure out what works for you.

+Huge increase in capacity without hiring staff

+Ease of use!

Lever review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Recently Moved to Lever"

What do you like best?

We recently moved to Lever from Workable because we needed a more scalable option for our growing company. We have just begun to use the system but integration and the launch have gone very, very smoothly. Leadership is impressed with all of the feature and the nurture campaigns are super helpful and time-saving. I wish we would have found this earlier.

What do you dislike?

There are a few fewer integrations and getting your Jobs posted is a little clunky, but overall easy to get done.

Time-saving for almost everyone on the hiring team. From getting feedback on candidates to general scheduling and communication - I cannot stress enough how streamlined our processes have become now that we have Lever.

Lever review by MEGAN J.
MEGAN J.

"Scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to navigate through and track everything that is going on with your candidate.

What do you dislike?

That if you delete a interview from your google calendar it doesn't register in lever, so it looks like the interview still happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it better then Greenhouse

Being able to see what is going on with each canidate that applies and also being able to pick up where the recruiter left off. There is no confusion and you can get all yuor answers on what stage you are in with the candidate.

Lever review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"One of the best ATS solutions out there"

What do you like best?

Lever is very intuitive which makes it easy for hiring managers to use without much training (which has resulted in much higher adoption and collaboration with our hiring teams). Also, Lever has excellent integration with Google email and calendar which saves a ton of time, as well as integration with other tools we use. Lever also makes it very easy for anyone in our company to submit referrals and share open positions with their social networks (and also track their referrals).

What do you dislike?

We've had very few minor issues, and Lever's support is excellent - very fast response times. Their mobile experience could be better, but not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a new ATS, definitely demo Lever along with other ATS solutions. We looked at a few different options and felt Lever was the best!

We were looking for an ATS that helped streamline our hiring process and build collaboration with our hiring teams. Lever helps us save time, helps with collaborating with our hiring team, made it easier to collect interview feedback, and provides a way to easily manage our high volume of candidates.

Lever review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"A vast improvement--perfect for our young, growing tech company"

What do you like best?

I love its seamless integration with the tools we most use--Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Abacus, and Docusign. It has made our entire hiring process more seamless as a result.

For applicants, it provides a more professional, personalized (if templated!) experience than what our young company had previously afforded.

For our People Operations department (of one) it has vastly improved our organization of resumes. Previously, I received from multiple sources (hand-delivered resumes, forwarded emails of resumes, dozens of job boards) often receiving resumes from people who were not directly involved with the hiring process. Lever has helped keep the channels of communication open between varying levels of involvement, equipping team members to track at the distance that makes the most sense for them.

Furthermore, it has renewed energy throughout the company regarding our democratic hiring process. It is helpful that all team members can refer candidates more easily to the wider team, and that they can see all of their feedback forms/interviews in once place. The Slack reminders regarding feedback prove helpful since so much of our work is carried out via Slack.

I also very much enjoyed the implementation process with Phil. He made clear that there is no dumb question. He was consistently friendly, and empathetic when there were obstacles in the implementation. He had a great way of turning the tool over to me, allowing me to show him on our calls how I navigated it, and how I'd train others in it. The learning-by-doing instead of simply learning-by-being-shown was crucial to my understanding of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to the tool having more options in terms of auto-text/mail-merge. For example, it would be great if email templates had some options for dates and times. I also wish that it were possible to add multiple locations to a particular posting. I created a location called "Multiple Locations," but it'd be nice to have more specific cities listed. Perhaps I'm missing something though and this is an option. I'm still very young in my use of this tool.

Also, the cost was nearly prohibitive for our small company. I was glad that the team worked with us on this. I trust that if we can expand its use across departments (instead of the initially approved Client Success team), the company will see its full value. Right now it's a bit costly for our 1-person People Ops 'team' in its primary focus on Client Success hires. I think to get full use out of this platform, we would need a full-time recruiter--possibly using the Teamable and LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that Lever affords.

We are a fairly young tech company that has seen a lot of growth. Our Client Success team, in particular, has doubled over the last year and a half. Often, we do not know the exact demands of this team, and so the hiring manager may ask for a one to two week hiring cycle (from initial contact, to phone interview, to office interview, to reference check, to offer). I had been tracking things manually (email templates, forms for feedback, calendar invites for interviews, spreadsheets for the hiring queue phases). Lever took our process and automated it--helping me to better leverage my time in getting more candidates through the process and more quickly.

Lever review by Carol H.
Carol H.

"Lever is great!"

What do you like best?

I’ve found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this. The UI is super intuitive. The learning period for comfortably navigating the system and time to value was minimal. This has been a great tool for our team and even better for our hiring managers who are loving the new system.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I had access to Lever a year ago!

With our old ATS the problem we ran into was that our hiring managers never used it and wouldn’t to leave notes or feedback about their interviews. As we scaled we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice.

Lever review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Lever - An amazing ATS for collaboration, that engineers even enjoy using!"

What do you like best?

We switched from Jobvite to Lever about 3 years ago and have been really happy with the tool overall as well as the company and customer support.

Best aspects:

-@ mention feature allows recruiters and hiring managers to easily comment on applications

-automatically emails interviewers to collect feedback

-easy to create postings that go live on Jobs Page immediately (no engineering required)

-Lever Chrome extension makes it a snap to import files when sourcing

-Syncs with gmail and gcalendar so all email and scheduling is available in the ATS and synced with Google products

What do you dislike?

-reporting is still coming along and we really need to invest more time in it

-better management of leads would be great...right now it's a list but would be good to have more options for sorting leads by stage or characteristics (I think they're actually working on this)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying the ATS for a few job reqs and definitely download the Chrome extension. It will be clear pretty quickly how much Lever increases your productivity.

We have a very high bar for talent so being able to source passive candidates effectively means we attract the very best people into the company. The Chrome extension means more people can quickly add strong passive candidates into the system and a wider group of people get involved in reaching out to potential candidates. We can communicate very quickly across the team within Lever. Overall, the way Lever collects feedback from interviewers also cuts down on the time for recruiting coordinators.

Lever review by Elisa A.
Elisa A.

"The Top Recruitment Product"

What do you like best?

The amount of features that Lever has is not overwhelming to the user. I can either figure the feature out on my own or I have access to dozens of training videos at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only dislike I can think of is that we weren't using Lever sooner.

We are able to track all of our candidates in one place, even if they just drop of their resume. I can look at a candidate who applied to a job one year ago and see what we thought about their qualifications at that time.

Lever review by Katrina D.
Katrina D.

"The right tool for the right job"

What do you like best?

Lever has been a fantastic tool to help scale our hiring. It's easy to use as a Recruiter who lives in the product and for the occasional interviewer who participates in hiring efforts. You want a tool that allows you to make smart hires while being quick moving. Lever allows you to create an experience for the team that helps you make the right hire.

What do you dislike?

For a while, the scheduling view of the team's calendars was not clear and easy to use, but they've updated that recently so it's just like using google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to go through the onboarding with your AM to get a thorough understanding of the product and its features.

Making quick and smart hires. Creating a standardized process of hiring for all open requisitions while making it easy and efficient for the interviews to go through the process

Lever review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"So far, so great!"

What do you like best?

I've used several ATS systems in my time recruiting, sourcing and doing executive search, and this is by far the easiest and most intuitive. I like the general organization and flow of using the system. Tasks, tracking and candidate progress are simple, as well as setting reminders for things.

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to get the hang of scheduling and using their Nurture campaigns.

Lots. We were tracking with spreadsheets, email folders, handwritten notes and forms, etc. This provides a clean and easy-to-use system of record for everything.

Lever review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Lever is a great ATS that has helped us hire globally"

What do you like best?

Lever "feels" light and is easy to navigate around in to find the information you need quickly - and these are paramount to a recruiting organization of any size, but in particular for orgs that have many different locations around the world, which Change.org has. The ability for hiring managers to jump in and quickly navigate with very little training keeps friction low and engagement high.

I also like the forward-thinking approach that Lever takes to how you collaborate with your fellow team members in order to all work together in the recruiting process.

What do you dislike?

The team at Lever has been very thoughtful and methodical about how they've rolled out new features. That's important because I believe that, at some point, every ATS will become bloated with too many bells and whistles that are added to appease more customers - which usually will make for a more complex and confusing end-user experience (and/or a nightmare administration experience). But Lever isn't at that point - most of the basics are there, and well-implemented, and there are many additional great functions and features that make it great as well. Having said all of this, there are still some areas that could be improved upon, but every time I've suggested something to the team there, there's been an ultra-fast response, and in most cases, they're already fully aware and on top of it - even if it's just on the roadmap and not in active development yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The feature set may not be as rich as some other options out there, but stay tuned - the methodical approach they seem to be taking has, so far, been worth it - and there is a great stream of updates constantly being introduced into the product.

We needed a way to quickly and effectively manage candidates, communicate internally with key stakeholders about the recruiting process, give transparency to the hiring process (where candidates are in the funnel, etc), and track/report on key metrics.

Lever review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"We're early into our time with Lever..."

What do you like best?

We're early into our time with Lever, but great implementation (Amelia was awesome), always there to help answer a question or explain to a colleague, and the system is so easy to use. Our team is loving it so far.

What do you dislike?

Roles and responsibilities can be a little tricky. Pay careful attention when setting up profiles and your team account.

Streamlining recruiting, increasing hiring manager control / access, improving feedback efficiency and accuracy, training our team on a standardized interview process

"I love lever!"

What do you like best?

Lever is a fantastic tool to aid in the hiring and interviewing process. My company uses it for hiring and when I was going through the application process I loved how easy Lever was to use, that the application was embedded so I didn't have to download anything to fill it out, and I could attach my resume and cover letter, and then it made scheduling my interview very straight forward. I had only positive experiences.

What do you dislike?

nothing! Lever is fantastic. I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lever is fantastic, if you hire employees at your company you need this software!

Keeping information organized and readily available for potential new employees going through the hiring and interview process. Invauable!

Lever review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"A fine intuitive tool"

What do you like best?

Lever is well-thought-out. As a recruiter, if I am doing my job effectively, I should be very busy, multi-tasking, always doing something. We all need an ATS and I want my ATS to do its job without making my job more difficult. That is it. Lever does this. It is well-designed. The bells and whistles are nice and useful, but most ATS offer them. I really care about a tool that allows me to do my job, save time, and make my life easier, not more difficult. Lever is the best I have found thus far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I mean, there are little things like that I might improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a recruiter as I described, it is a great tool.

Hiring engineers in the Bay Area.

"Lever "

What do you like best?

- Lever is a very intuitive tool. Very easy to navigate and onboard for new users. We had very little issue with our hiring managers or employees when we were migrating to Lever.

- Loved the fact how they have brought together all ingredients of the recruitment process- starting from resume addition to profile share to interview coordination to offer management.

- Customer support is very quick in responses and receptive to feedback

- Easy Book Link- This is just pure genius. Love it

- Integration with Linkedin is brilliant as well.

What do you dislike?

Every industry/ geographies specifically INDIA might have their own set of needs and challenges when it comes to an ATS and Lever would take its time to ensure it customizes those needs. But, tiny tweaks in the system might be helpful:

1. They have a reminder section for feedback. But, a reminder section/ To- Dos for approvals for Business heads will definitely help as email notifications get lost on email.

2. Unanimous User Roles - A user with interviewer user role should ideally not be allowed to be part of the job posting approval or offer approval chain. So, the restrictions for a role should be applicable in every inch of the system.

3. Reports- Requisitions having been part of the process does not reflect in the report section. Also, when we customize the report and bookmark the report- It only gives the numbers- does not give all the details. For a hiring manager, a bookmark report will just be an overview of the numbers, but the person won't be able to deep dive into that particular number there (Who are those candidates etc)

4. Agency- They can only send profiles to Lever. But, there is no way for them to see the status. It would be great if they can have a separate interface or dashboard for them.

5. Integrations- I know this will take time. But, India market uses a completely different set of tools when it comes to job portals, background verification tools, HRIS etc. I know this must be something that might already be in progress- but thought of just mentioning it here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an awesome tool. Will take time to pick up on integrations and feature requests

Helps save a lot of time in terms of interview coordination- Recruiter can manage the whole process on his/ her own- no need for coordinators.

Business feels a lot more involved in the hiring process- sharing and conversing becomes simpler

There is no need for in person meetings- the report section helps business be in tune with the pipeline numbers

From a compliance perspective, it has helped integrate a lot of systems together (But would like to see more integrations for products in the india market).

Lever review by User

"Lever is great for growing companies"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to track pipelines, feedback, and metrics across the company. This data centric approach is a huge time savings and probably a better way to recruit than the "old way". I was somewhat skeptical starting off as we were getting swamped by our applicant pipeline (just raised a large VC round and needed to expand fast), but Lever had thought about all this and had great solutions. The implementation support was superb, and really got us over the hurdle of onboarding and becoming quickly productive.

What do you dislike?

We are early in using it, but right now the biggest con is probably still need to pay for job posts (ie on LinkedIN) or spend time sourcing candidates-- so from a cost perspective, it's not a replacement for these other things. I suspect for companies that have a more relaxed hiring pace, it may not be worth the cost of paying for Lever.

I was getting swamped trying to double the size of the company. Lever is not only an awesome tool to organize the hiring pipeline, their service and expertise has been super helpful getting us to 'best practices' that a smaller company without a dedicated recruiting team can take a lot benefit from. It also saves a ton of time and reduces having to chase interviewers and get vague feedback on people they sometimes can't remember talking to.

Administrator in Internet

"Fantastic product with more to come!"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite feature is the pipeline view.

What do you dislike?

Text editor is rather clunky. Copying & pasting text from outside the system often results in messy text.

As a super admin, I don't like how it defaults to showing me every single candidate for every role - including internal or closed ones.

Once you schedule an interview, you can change anything for it without starting over. For example, if you need to add a person to the schedule or change the feedback form, you must redo the entire interview which will results in new calendar invites to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool. Very simple to use. Implementation will take some time unless you have someone dedicated to it. We also ran into some issues during implementation...a few bugs here and there.

It's also clear that Lever has decided to put the majority of their support resources into their onboarding team & the knowledge base. I'm used to having quicker support, but be prepared to wait half a day minimum to get the answer you need -- especially if you're on the east coast.

Streamline applicant tracking process.

Lever is an easy-to-use tool that my entire team utilizes with little trouble.

Lever review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great implementation and product thus far"

What do you like best?

I am just getting started using Lever, but I was extremely impressed with the implementation, I found our Implementation Specialist, Amelia extremely resourceful, helpful and had quick response times. I loved how they leveraged Asana to keep the project moving and it was easy to identify action items. I am a big list person, so this helped and I didn't have to worry about taking lots of notes on calls. I was sad to see the implementation end as I really enjoyed working with Amelia and wasn't ready to let go of the crutch.

I really enjoy the product and how it's laid out with candidate focus unlike most other ATS's. This was my 3rd time implementing an ATS, and Lever has by far by the best experience to date.

What do you dislike?

I would have a loved a little longer implementation. They link the job site early and candidates start flowing it, which is great because I learn by doing but if you want to start incorporating it into your process it's difficult as you don't feel like a power user and engaging hiring managers before their training.

We were using email before, it brought our recruiting into the 21st century, and I love the LinkedIn chrome extension, which makes my life as a Recruiter a lot easier.

Lever review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quick access to candidate profiles. It is so great to have all of the candidate information in one spot along with all of the notes, comments, feedback and ratings. Having all of the email correspondence is also very helpful with all of the back and forth in scheduling and sharing information. The customer support has been outstanding - lots of resources and very timely responses.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I believe is in production is an alert to the hiring manager when an applicant applies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to help improve the quality experience of your candidates.

Lever is providing good metrics to help us make good decisions on where to best post our positions. We have also been able to scale quickly as the number of open positions increase.

Lever review by Matthew D.
Matthew D.

"Decent Solution but Significant Drawbacks"

What do you like best?

Clean customer experience. Relatively configurable with easy to structure processes.

What do you dislike?

Not customizable and reporting is significantly limited without the upgrade packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that:

1. It's a start up and it is still getting its planning, implementation, roll out and change management processes in place.

2. All data is not reportable, unless you buy the higher end plans.

3. Reporting should be restricted and aligned with what Lever provides. Attempting to create your own reports and standards is not going to end successfully.

Established a standardized applicant experience with regimented process flows and a streamlined experience on the back end, providing clarity and simplicity for the business leaders.

Lever review by User

"Lever has been a huge help!"

What do you like best?

Lever has helped streamline our hiring process from sourcing candidates to closing a hire. The system has helped our team to communicate more effectively through mentions in notes, and email integration that allows hiring managers to review candidates without opening a webpage. Scheduling has been easier as well thanks to calendar integration and the ability to send separate calendar invitations to different interviewers/candidates in one batch. Lastly, the integration and set-up went really smoothly thanks to the help of the Lever team (shout out to Amelia!). I highly recommend Lever.

What do you dislike?

Other than a few bugs (which have been quickly resolved), I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Lever's product. Lever Nurture has been especially helpful in targeting passive candidates.

Our internal communication is more effective, we're pulling more candidates into the process, and the interviewing process has gotten faster thanks to Lever's system. Email and calendar integrations keep all of the information we need in one place too.

Lever review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"No more filing resumes! Your one-stop for managing the hiring pipeline."

What do you like best?

Lever makes it incredibly easy to organize your job postings, candidates, interviews, and feedback. Lever also makes it very easy to collaborate with colleagues on job postings. We used Lever to put a hiring process in place and stick to it. No more blasting emails back and forth with resumes, feedback, and available interview slots. One person can manage a number of hiring pipelines using Lever.

What do you dislike?

Lever locks you into a few of their pipelines and doesn't provide a ton of flexibility. I'm sure that as they continue to grow they will add features that allow for different pipelines and processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lever is a great starting point for a company that has little experience managing hiring pipelines. Give your HR team a break and let them have at Lever. One person can easily manage a number of job postings and offer letters using Lever.

We are constantly hiring as we aggressively grow. Lever has dramatically reduced the overhead for hiring.

Lever review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Lever is a productivity enhancer!"

What do you like best?

We had about 2 - 3 weeks to implement Lever and as we implemented, we experienced an immediate productivity increase with our large recruiting initiative and hiring managers were immediately more productive. Recruiters loved the integration with LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Flexibility with recurring confidential information not as customizable as we would like but they are getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our technical hiring managers have embraced using Lever and are far more productive and self sufficient with their recruiting efforts. Recruiting is not always a straight line and Lever's flexibility allows for that variation without confusion.

Ramping our product teams in a fast and productive manner and we can measure the quality of our candidate pipelines which guides and directs our activities towards the candidate pools we desire. We are saving significant amounts of $$ vs. using staffing agencies and we believe we are hiring the people we truly want which directly affects the quality of the company and ultimately our product offering.

Lever review by User in Internet

"easy to use on an internal candidate reference perspective"

What do you like best?

intuitive to use, easy user interface, streamlined

What do you dislike?

Not much that I don't like about Lever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of applicant tracking, it's streamline and easy to use. I use Lever to look at available opportunities within my company, as well as referring candidates. You're able to track the status of your referral every step of the way, which is appreciated. Furthermore, the notes function comes in handy.

I used Lever for internal job applications at my last two jobs and to refer candidates. You're able to track their process, so I like that you can incorporate transparency. It's also customizable.

Lever review by Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.

"Great "

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the system is. It's easy to create and manage team and personal templates, feedback forms, create workflows and streamline the recruiting process.

The system's candidate centered nature has allowed our recruiting function to become more organized and efficient.

I also like how Lever interacts with our hiring managers. They can now log into our system to view the candidates applying and interviewing for their team's roles.They can also view their upcoming interviews, submit feedback and referrals.

What do you dislike?

My only concern at this time is the system's inability to integrate with Outlook. There are some issues we have encountered which require us to find workarounds.

The team is more organized and more efficient. We are also streamlining communication with our candidates and hiring teams.

Lever review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The Lever Team is great to work with! "

What do you like best?

The Lever team is great to work with, and very responsive! Everyone (from the CS team who handles tickets to our implementation specialist) has been incredibly professional and helpful. The product itself has some great features as well for recruiters (LinkedIn cross-functional integration, Google Chrome Extension, nurture campaigns, "send for" feature, GoodHire background check integration to name a few). I know our recruiting team is very involved with the nurture campaigns to engage passive talent, and thus far, we've had great success with it. The platform UX is also very clean and intuitive for the most part; I've received positive feedback from our hiring managers who use Lever as a way to check on the health of their pipelines. Overall, I would recommend the platform to colleagues who are looking to upgrade their ATS. :)

What do you dislike?

That said, I would have to caution anyone who is currently on Outlook Exchange, as the integration with Lever's scheduling tool isn't fully compatible. I can only speak on behalf of our experience, but we're running into some serious setbacks here (reschedules and cancellations in lever's scheduling tool don't reflect on the calendars in Outlook, so we wind up have to double schedule and double cancel whenever interview times change; conference rooms can't be booked through Lever; interviewer availability can't be viewed in the system). This is something I know the team is working hard to correct, so fingers crossed we'll be able to find a solution soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your company is on Gmail or Office 365 Email, otherwise, you may experience some issues with the scheduling tool integration:

Our main issue is with the scheduling tool (described above); if this was better integrated with Outlook Exchange, that would be a huge lift for us!

Lever review by Tennyson W. J.
Tennyson W. J.

"Their Product and their People = Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

They are amazing about working with their customers. My company has gotten to see Lever grow throughout the last few years and they are always taking our feedback into account to implement new features/changes.

What do you dislike?

There are a few workarounds I've had to implement due to it being a "candidate centric" platform, but they aren't major in the grand scheme of things.

They have recently allowed a smarter search function. We have a lot of untapped potential in our ATS, so it'll be a great new change to be able to source through Lever. They also allow a lot of analytics that help with our effectiveness.

Lever review by User in Computer Software

"Keeps the interview process organized and simplifies decision making"

What do you like best?

I liked that it kept everyone organized when it came to the interview process. You had everything you needed about the candidate at your finger tips which cut down the prep time for interviews. I also liked getting instant insights from other interviewers. It was easy to keep track of who had provided their input and who you were still waiting on.

What do you dislike?

It's only as good as the person who administers it. I'm not involved in the setup but we probably used a fraction of its functionality. We weren't using it in a way that would make our decisions data driven nor did we regularly review how the candidate performed vs how we rated them.

There were times that I didn't have a way to create a properly add an interview formatted entry and had to use the notes section. That seemed a bit clunky.

I recommend that they uncover who the hiring managers are and get them to advocate to make the system better. I've used Greenhouse and thought it was a lot more sophisticated.

All of the reporting that was sent to me was in excel which tells me that we either weren't using it properly or it couldn't provide the right type of recruitment tracking.

Standardizing the interviewing and hiring approach. It definitely helped us there. We also replaced Workable and used it to post jobs as well which saved us more money.

Lever review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"Lever ... best ATS on the market"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is stellar. The pipeline view of candidates makes it easily the most usable product available.

What do you dislike?

User permissions are a bit complex to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have 17 years recruiting experience and have founded two recruiting firms, consulted for 5 startups in building the recruiting function, and now manage a talent acquisition team for a startup within a Fortune 30 company. I have used most of the major (and some unknown) Applicant Track Systems (Bullhorn, Jobvite, Maxhire, PCRecruiter, SmartRecruiters, to name a few) and none of them help move the pipeline and surface old candidates as well as Lever. Excellent product!

Hiring managers need to find their candidates and their statuses quickly, then act quickly. Lever is the best there is at this.

Lever review by Mathias G.
Mathias G.

"Great product to quickly streamline hiring"

What do you like best?

The integration with the g-suite of products makes this invaluable.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike is that it can be hard to tell where things are with the UI - lots of different sized buttons and lots of grey.....it's a small complaint

Hiring is so important - having a good impression, staying organized, and also getting real data on how long it takes to hire, traits, feedback, funnel metrics - all in one place.

Lever review by Yona Aldila P.
Yona Aldila P.

"Effectively boost Recruitment Productivity"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage candidates. Monitor the recruitment process via the Lever report is quite compact and detail. Love the assistance in their on boarding program. Overall, really ease my work in recruitment.

What do you dislike?

I hope there is a mobile version of this.

Recruitment now more focussed on the quality of the candidates rather than the administration work behind it. Effectively invite the hiring managers to actively involve in the recruitment process.

"Saves so much time!"

What do you like best?

Easy to onboard & intuitive software makes getting the team up and running easy.

Save tons of admin time with built in features like the easybook link, no more back and forth on emails.

Know where you are with the reporting tools, and manage access so hiring managers can see their roles progress.

We hired 8 people last month, with an HR team of one, that would not have been possible without this software, or with our previous tool.

What do you dislike?

There is obviously an up front set up required, but it's relatively painless and so worth it when completed.

Faster recruitment, no lost candidates, remove admin burden of interview scheduling, minimize bias in interview process by having team provide feedback individually.

"A good ATS"

What do you like best?

Lever will do everything you need it to do, especially at a small-medium sized startup. Easy scheduling, easy interface, easy feedback loops. I've used it at 4 companies now and will probably continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how much trouble I always have with job aggregator sites. Other ATSs make it easy for sites like Indeed and Glassdoor to scrape from your jobs page while simultaneously tracking which sites candidates are applying to your jobs. With lever I've had to email support to ask them to allow Indeed to scrape our jobs, and you have to manually generate a unique URL in order to track applicants effectively. With other ATSs (like Workable, although the rest of their product is terrible), all you've gotta do is hit "post" (or the equivalent) and everything is pushed to job aggregators and tracked automatically.

Hiring.

Lever review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Lever is great!"

What do you like best?

We wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the cost made sense for the value of our rapidly growing team. We needed a platform to help us connect all of our job boards and postings for a unified candidate experience. Lever has provided all of this! The platform is intuitive and the Customer Support team is always ready and willing to help make the platform the most efficient for our team's use.

What do you dislike?

The platform is great for startups. I don't have any 'cons' for Lever. They really take their customer feedback and actively develop the platform.

Unifying all applicants and ensure that no one is left unanswered!

Administrator in Internet

"An ATS with everything we need and an ability to listen to improve even more. "

What do you like best?

The platform is incredibly intuitive. With all the features available, very little handholding is required for my team to feel organized and on top of their hiring goals. Having a platform like Lever to keep our hiring pipeline full and organized has improved our ability to keep key candidates interested since everyone involved in hiring/interviewing has all the information they need to weigh in.

What do you dislike?

Always hoping for more integrations to improve convenience of use. There is little I can say about "dislikes" as Lever really seems to be one step ahead on what will make recruiting and hiring that much easier and streamlined.

General organization of applicants with a single point for communication/feedback. Keeping interviewers accountable in providing thoughts on candidates. Retaining candidate information, regardless of if they are hired. Reporting metrics to measure hiring success and helping direct our attention to the right recruiting channels.

Lever review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Awesome streamlined experience"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, sleek and elegant design, easy collaboration between team members

What do you dislike?

Steep learning curve, significant time commitment to get up and running, lack of native scheduling app

Our team implemented Lever to make our hiring process more streamlined, easy to follow, collaborative and run reports on our hiring data. Lever has met all of our needs (except for easy scheduling) and surpassed our expectations. Having the ability to run reports and track where we are getting our best candidates is extremely helpful, especially in the competitive hiring market that we find ourselves. Implementing Lever has helped us define our hiring processes and be consistent with every candidate who applies.

Lever review by Administrator

"Very impressed with the implementation team"

What do you like best?

The customer service. Our implementation specialist Amelia was extremely knowledgeable about the product, and did a great job of staying on task and answering all of our questions.

What do you dislike?

The customization. We did not like that the bullet points were automatically added to the job lists, or that the color customization for our job page was limited to one option.

This has helped us organize our hiring process, as well as keep everyone on the same page about the status of applicants.

Lever review by Sinjin J.
Sinjin J.

"Incredible Integration and Great for Teams"

What do you like best?

We love the seamless integration with the Google Suite as well as our ability to collaborate effortlessly across teams and keep everything in a single profile.

What do you dislike?

The price point is a bit steep but certainly worth it in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have google apps and can afford it - get it.

+allows us to communicate effortlessly and have everything saved with no need to download or organize.

+Codifies our pipeline in a meaningful and thoughtful way.

+Effortless integration with Gmail and Google Apps that lets me get notifications whenever there's something I need to accomplish.

+Robust scheduling capability so that truly EVERYTHING can happen in Lever.

Lever review by Tami L.
Tami L.

"Great User Interface!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling and email integration from Outlook to the Lever tool - - from the candidates. The ease of scheduling and ability to put in our own interview forms is excellent! The employee referral ease is amazing!!

What do you dislike?

Want a more seamless transition for offer letters and on-boarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implemention team was awesome! Andrew was super responsive and did weekly trainings in the evening for our global team.

Applicant tracking - SUPER high growth company, ease of on-line application for applicants, engaging hiring managers in the process, simple scheduling and collecting feedback.

Lever review by Vickie S.
Vickie S.

"Lever is easy to use "

What do you like best?

Lever has a great UI. It is much more intuitive than other ATS systems I have used. It's integration with Outlook and LinkedIn Recruiter is key

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as great as it could be. They have some interesting visuals they pick but if you want to do advanced reporting you need to export to excel and then manipulate the data there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great if you are using LinkedIn Recruiter and plan on leveraging employee referrals. As mentioned before the reporting is lacking.

We use Lever as our Applicant Tracking System

"Loving Lever"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, simple to use, and intuitive .

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on customization (email template inserts and position req forms)... easy workarounds though

The ability to search our own database for candidates using Boolean search.... last ATS didn't have the capability. Also, we wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the price made sense for the value. We’ve found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this.

Lever review by Valerie L.
Valerie L.

"Lever is great!"

What do you like best?

As a repeat customer, I think Lever is quite simple to use and offers great features to help teams keep the hiring process moving. I love the control I have over e-mail templates, delayed responding, snoozing candidates, the pipeline, and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Their new features need work. EasyBook doesn't allow you to override your calendar and doesn't allow for interview breaks. The Offer Letter feature is quite complicated and the set up for each offer is time consuming.

Organizing applicants, collaborative hiring.

Administrator in Internet

"Extremely collaborative and user-friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Lever is very intuitive and easy to use. We often have recruiters, hiring managers, and team members all doing resume review and interviews, and Lever is fantastic at allowing us to collaborate and communicate, while also securing private and confidential information. The Candidate dashboard very clearly states how many and which candidates are in each stage of the interview process, and it's super easy to cut and filter down on the data.

What do you dislike?

Lever is candidate-centric, so it can be difficult to get detailed req or department level data. They are coming out with updates often that address that need, but in the meantime we track that info manually.

Sharing candidate information across departments and global offices has allowed us to recruit as one team, follow one process, and share information to make sure we're hiring consistently great talent across the org.

Lever review by Simone L.
Simone L.

"Practical tool for "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform and it is currently used by all of our team leaders. Their customer support is exceptional - timely answers and a team that is always keen to answer your questions on the tool.

What do you dislike?

It is not the cheapest option on the market and they don't have a free open API to integrate with other platforms we use at the moment.

Building a candidate pipeline, managing candidates through the selection process and making sure everyone is on the same page with feedback on the interviews.

Lever review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Incredibly intuitive recruitment tool"

What do you like best?

ATS, analytics platform, relationship manager and referrals tracker all in one

Usability and simple/beautiful interface

G Suite integration - calendar & email syncing

Candidate/feedback visibility control

Resume parsing to create detailed candidate profiles

Ability to schedule emails to be sent

Customizable reports

"Notes" tool for easily engaging in conversations

Customer service and technical acumen of the people behind the product!

What do you dislike?

Requisition management could be improved

Improving management of candidate relationships

Improving feedback/data collection from hiring managers

Realized importance of centralized candidate data

"BEST ATS system!"

What do you like best?

It's easy and it integrates with Google calendar and when making offers you can go through DocuSign. Once an offer is accepted you can integrate on boarding with Zenefits! All the employees find it easy to use and make referrals. Job postings are easily done along with setting up templates for email replies.

What do you dislike?

That we can't create our own scale of 1-5 and the current scale is 1-4 is hard coded. This applies to interview feedback ranking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It integrates with DocuSign and Zenefits. Scheduling candidates and capturing feedback is really easy. Making notes and emailing candidates is fast as it does sync with gmail.

Streamline hiring, scheduling interviews and reviewing applicants. It saves me a lot of time!

Lever review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Lever is great!"

What do you like best?

It stays out of the way! It is super user-friendly and easy to use. Plus, it is visually pleasing!

What do you dislike?

Not much, but the calendar issues with Outlook are annoying. They have yet to fully migrate capabilities with Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, go for it! It is a new and upcoming ATS and it listens to its users. It is the ATS of the future for sure.

Day to day recruiting is much easier with Lever. The emails to potential candidates are simplified and look clean and not like they are from a robot.

Lever review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Lever has streamlined our hiring process and allowed us to scale"

What do you like best?

I love the organization and streamlining of candidates through the hiring process. We're able to gather and review all pre-qualification materials easily and follow-up effectively.

What do you dislike?

I'd love a little more flexibility in the user roles, but other than that, no complaints!

We're able to organize and review candidates very simply - we've been able to identify and hire team members in a very short amount of time. We were previously using Salesforce to organize, so the simple UI of Lever has been incredible.

Lever review by Administrator

"Great Design, Lots of Customizability, Sometimes Reporting is Tough"

What do you like best?

- Intuitive Design with the Stages and the Pipelines

- Flexibility to customize the pipeline stages

- Templates are good

- Feedback form is pretty intuitive to use

- Great Implementation Specialists to help with onboarding

What do you dislike?

- Reporting can be tough sometimes, because I want to like see how many people I've archived in the past week and which sources they've come from. It's easy to mess up and move people backwards in the stages and reporting becomes messy.

Tracking Applicants and ensuring a great candidate experience. Makes it easy for interviewers to provide feedback and see it all in one place.

Lever review by User in Computer Software

"Makes candidate feedback collection a breeze"

What do you like best?

Lever is simple and intuitive to use. The tool makes it easy to submit your feedback on candidates, simple to find/review all candidate materials (resume, cover letter, other stakeholder feedback), and manages workflow well. The interface makes it clear how many/where candidates are in the process.

What do you dislike?

Their reminder emails are persistent! Though if I provided my feedback on time, I might not get as many. I imagine the frequency is configurable, but I've never been involved in that part of the hiring process.

Tracking applicants and collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders. A simple, intuitive interface to view all candidate materials (and interviewer feedback) in one place.

Lever review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Lever - Great Tool for Recruiting "

What do you like best?

I really like this tool. It is simple enough for everyone at my company to use.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few minor issues I have run into, but the team at Lever are responsive via email and gets everything answered quickly.

My company is growing and we needed to find a tool that would be easy for us to use during the recruiting and interviewing process. We started using Lever and it has been a great keeping us all organized and on the same page.

Lever review by Bradley B.
Bradley B.

"A perfect fit for our growing organization "

What do you like best?

Matching our clients with the correct employees is critical to what we do. To offer our clients the best, we need to be supported by the best software available. We found this in Lever. We’ve found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this.

What do you dislike?

Price is on the higher end of things but you get what you pay for.

Organizing many candidates before hiring them but also keeping track after a successful hire.

Lever review by User in Internet

"Amazing product with amazing service."

What do you like best?

The people or person, specifically Monika Evje in this case. Monika is a joy to listen to and learn from. The people from Customer Support are also great too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, the product itself is a great asset to our company. Having said that as time passes and more features are likely added I just hope the integration and additions are not too confusing or over-layered with what already exists.

N/A

Administrator in Internet

"Lever is an easy to use Recruiting tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the forms that the recruiting team fills out to notify HR of the information about the employee. What kind of Bonus, Salary, Pre-Approved Vacation that the candidate may have had previously planned before employment, it gives us the opportunity to collect and organize a lot of information when there's a lot of information all over the place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the forms aren't consistently filled out. I think this may be how my recruiting team uses it and it could be better utilized, but I like when information is consistent.

We are getting MUCH more organized with New Hire information and in turn, becoming more efficient with hiring and on boarding.

Lever review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"The only applicant management system I've used"

What do you like best?

To be fair, it is the only one I've ever used, but Lever was incredibly simple and revolutionized our pipeline by taking us off of spreadsheets and on to an all in one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the preview of documents like resumes don't load and I'm forced to refresh the page.

Problem: More applicants than we can handle on spreadsheets.

Benefit: We can more easily keep track of dozen of active candidates for dozens of positions.

Lever review by Nelson A. D.
Nelson A. D.

"Multilingual Talent Acquisition Consultant"

What do you like best?

Looking for something that could be implemented quickly and easily, As a small entrepreneur, it was also important that the price made sense for the value. We love that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has delivered for us!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. However, there's always room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The future of ATS, period!

Has help us simplify our recruiting process and use our time more wisely and productive.

Lever review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Smooth Implementation and easy to use product"

What do you like best?

Our implementation went off without a major problem. Otto was very responsive to all questions / issues. Lever itself is extremely easy to implement and use. I would recommend to any firm looking for an applicant tracking system

What do you dislike?

There are no issues that come to mind at this time

Simplify creation of new requisitions and contact with passive candidates

Lever review by User in Computer Software

"Great ATS for staying organized across postings and interviewers "

What do you like best?

Easy to use system - quickly review candidates and organize them into stages of followup. I like that you can schedule appointments for each interviewer at the same time from the app and rearrange times accordingly. Helps facilitate the postmortem by having each interviewer leave a score and feedback in the app. I also like that the feedback can be customized.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a resume viewer that was in app so that you didn't have to download the file. It would be nice to just click the thumbnail and view a bigger version and flip through the pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you customize Lever so that it works with your process. If there is something that you want to customize but can't directly from the app, you can email customer support and they will help you.

Helps us prioritize our candidates and keep track of the interview process.